Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Passion Sexual Nature of Self Partner Mate Spouse

Learning-Doing

Re: Spells for Passion Sexual Nature of Self Partner Mate Spouse

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:12 pm

thank you so much for bringing this up Believe129,

my relationship has the same problem but in reverse , i'm always hot and hes mostly cold . why i didnt think of a lust honey jar , beats me. so, now i know the LM supplies to get :D

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:09 pm

reiki79 wrote:thank you so much for bringing this up Believe129,

my relationship has the same problem but in reverse , i'm always hot and hes mostly cold . why i didnt think of a lust honey jar , beats me. so, now i know the LM supplies to get :D
Yes Reiki... This is an issue that has been an issue for a while and thought I could spice things up with a honey jar! I know it will work for us!!!! :)
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Turnsteel wrote:Your choice of herbs looks good,but I would most definitely add Ginger root, Fires of Love or Dixie Love is the oil you want to be dressing the candles with, those are hotter than what you have.

For what to pray, rather then a psalm I would read from the Song of Solomon, also called the song of songs.
Great! Thanks Turnsteel! I will order some of the oils you suggested.

Question: does the ginger root need to be dried or can it be fresh?

Song of songs, eh?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:38 pm

You can use fresh Ginger Root, but the dried is generally gonna keep better in the long run.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:05 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:You can use fresh Ginger Root, but the dried is generally gonna keep better in the long run.
Hi Ms. Cat... Will do. Thank you!

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm

What oils would I use to increase your sexual desire or your partners?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Fires of Love, Kiss Me Now, Nature Oil, John the Conqueror - just depends on what the exact context is.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Okay because I'm gay and I want to spice things up with me and my girlfriend.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Fire of Love would be perfect since you have an existing relationship. You can also use Kiss Me Now in combination with it.

You can dress your bedsheets with it. Wear it as a personal scent. Burn the incense to dress your home when she's coming over. Dress and work vulva candles. Lots of ways to work it. :)

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Fire or Love would be perfect since you have an exisiting relationship. You can also use Kiss Me Now in combination with it.

You can dress your bedsheets with it. Wear it as a personal scent. Burn the incense to dress your home when she's coming over. Dress and work vulva candles. Lots of ways to work it. :)
Thanks a bunch!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:35 am

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

hagofnaedre
HRCC Student

Unread post by hagofnaedre » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:04 pm

I posted this in the Hoodoo and Rootwork Hour Show thread, I am hoping I can get in this Sunday, but if not I would love some advice with my problem!

I have been with my fiance for 4 years now. We both love each other dearly and are very committed to our relationship. We hit a rough patch about 3 years ago, and we almost left each other, but we worked through it and often tell each other that it was working through those rough times that brought us closer together. After the rough patch I have had little desire to have sex with him. But I want to WANT to have sex with him, he is VERY attractive and I love the man. I have tried tricks to bring my desire for him back, but nothing has worked. I am a young woman and I do not suffer from a low libido. It's driving me insane! Whenever we're being intimate with each other I can literally feel a sexual blockage for him, in and on me. I feel very disinterested in sex with him, but at the same time I am able to recognize that I shouldn't be feeling that way and that I DON'T want to feel that way, it feels foreign - if that makes any sense. I wonder if I somehow jinxed myself! I've done Reconciliation work, Kiss Me Now, a honey jar for myself, and I do candle work.

I've been considering working with a lodestone, but I am still a bit unsure on how to tackle this issue.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advanced!
HRCC Student #1715

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:09 pm

hagofnaedre:

Have you been using Balm of Gilead with your work? If you have not I think you would really benefit from using some. Balm of Gilead can be mixed with incense as well. Follow this link to the Balm of Gilead page which has a great trick of placing a pair of the herbs in the four corners of your bedroom (you can also place a fifth pair under your bed)to help you out in the marital and sexual problems department: http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

I would say Queen Elizabeth Root, but you already have him charmed by you and ready. Have you given any thought to using a more traditionally masculine root like John the Conqueror or a Master Root for sexual interest and improved libido?

http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

Hope you get some more suggestions and good luck to you!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Burn a red vulva candle with dressed with Fire of Love oil and read the Song of Songs in the Bible.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Great idea Mama Micki! I really feel embarrassed when I miss something as right-on as the vulva candle, but the truth is I haven't used them very much...as of yet! I gotta get cracking and start helping out my female friends more! :)

Fire of Love Oil too...perfect! Hope you are listening hagofnaedre!

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fire-of-love.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vulvacandle.html
Joseph Magnuson

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Placing a mojo hand under the mattress dressed for conjugal relations is a good idea too. Add your sexual fluids as personal concern with Cherry Bark, Dixie John, Queen Elizabeth, Ginger and similar passion-inducing herbs.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

SONIA123

Unread post by SONIA123 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:24 am

Hi I need to have some sort of physical activity from a man, I am currently not speaking to him due to him being with this women who I dont get along with. However this is a obvious connection, but I feel he is 'restricted' to be near me or something. How should I encourage some sort of sexual need for me. I have tried Follow me boy , which he did follow me like a Dog in the car around and around but didnt approach me, then I tried to break them up which Im currently doing, its working but obviously taking time which is suiting me fine.

But I would like LM to recommend me something that he would either approach me or we do something sexually. I know that this would also help them break up But help Mine and his relationship.

What products should I TRY and how?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi Sonia123 :)

I would actually first and foremost, work with a ROOTWORKER and qet a professional readinq to see if the man you are workinq on is worth the TIME, the $$$ & the PRODUCTS to be worked on...heres a link you can find a reader from.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers

If you feel as if you want a quick sexual encounter, here are some products you can try:

Kiss Me NOW! [for quick sex without a love connection, usually for one niqht stands] http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
Fast Luck [if you want quick sex before something happens, it'll happen, he'll just not be the marriage or the long-term relationship type if you want it fast] http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
You may also add in some BEWITCHING PRODUCTS and some LOOK ME OVER products to grab his attention....

Now....if you want a steady relationship, I'd follow up with some serious work, (in order of my opinion):

Come To Me [to draw a specific person, OR unknown lover closer, closer, and EVEN MORE close] http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Love Me [to declare feelings of love from someone, either gender, and it starts a relationship] http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
Dixie Love [to foster romance, love, and family, and it's spicy scent will definately give you luck in love affairs] http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
Marriage Work [to get a proposal, and to a lasting love. in holy matrimony] http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html
Stay With Me [if your with the one you love, you owe it to yourself to keep him/her tight to you, and STAY TOGETHER, also ensures fidelity] http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

If you want, you can also employ these oils in anyway you can, [i.e. blendinq them, ATTRACTION + COME TO ME; or LOVE ME + DIXIE LOVE; etc...]

you can look into mojo hands, a HoneyJar Kit, and herbs as catnip to have him attracted to you like a CAT to CATNIP:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar [honeyjar kits]
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html [mojo hands carried in your pocket or your waist]

I also wanted to tell you, that hoodoo is a practice that does take time, it take patience, concentration and it is fascinating. To get results from a particular issue, you will need to look within these timeframes...After your done with your spiritual work, look for 3 days for SIGNS; 3 weeks for MOVEMENT in your work; and it CAN take up to 3 MONTHS for seeinq results from your work"....

Good Luck Sonia123 :)
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Sonia,

I retitled your Topic because you used all CAPS LOCK and that is a strain to read and not allowed, sometimes referred to as yelling.

I also retitled your Topic slightly to make it slightly less vague than, "What Should I Do For Quick Results." This should help you get some more great replies...although TBanks91 gave you a lot of great advice!
Joseph Magnuson

hagofnaedre
HRCC Student

Unread post by hagofnaedre » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Thank you everyone for the prompt replies!

Joseph, I have a ton of balm of Gilead that I collected over the spring, I'll definitely be putting it to use now! (PS: I talked with cat today and got enrolled in the course! Hooray!)

Mama Micki, that sounds perfect. Thank you! I just tossed a red vulva candle in my cart and I already have some Fire of Love oil too. It makes so much sense to use the vulva candle, because I need the work done on ME... my fiances libido is JUST FINE, lol.

ConjureMan Ali, thank you for the suggestion. I will add that along with the candle work and utilizing the balm of Gilead. Passion inducing herbs sound just right!
HRCC Student #1715

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:04 am

Welcome to the class! That is great news and I wish you Good Luck in it's study and completion. A bit of advice take your time to really learn each chapter...and Turn In Your Homework! :)
Joseph Magnuson

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi forumers,

tarqets out of town, he is male, im male, and this may seem self explanatory as well...but I was curious about kiss me now, since I realized it is for quick sex without deeper involvement, [UNLESS involved with other oils to pertain a certain result]. My love tarqet is out of town, [he..., is in the closet,] we havent had an encounter since May, he will be cominq home in a couple mths or so, he told me, he will have 1 MORE sexual encounter, with me...but it'll be our last time...

Overall, i'm doinq a LOVE ME kit, next week, I have all thee supplies, and I would like to know what may I do to KEEP him cominq back for more sex, WHEN HE COMES BK, and if LOVE ME puts in deeper involvement between us, I also have Kiss Me Now oil, Bewtichinq, 2 LOVE ME's, FireofLove, Qoil, Lavender Drops, Come To Me, FMB, and Dixie....I may need Chuparossa lol.

What you all think?? DEEPER involvement and Not just a ONE time thinq....I want to be serious.

-Thanks Guys...

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Hello! I need some advice on what type of oil I could use for my situation. I noticed whenever I burn any type of love candle on a specific man, I always start thinking about another man.

E.g. If I burn a Come To Me candle on Friday, two days later, out of nowhere I start lusting for someone else. I find myself thinking about both men everyday and I dream about both of them every night. So @ the end I find myself wanting two men @ the same time.

I had two readings from AIRR and they both said that the cards said yes to both men. But, I would have to decide which one I want more. I followed their advice and the same thing keeps happening.

My question is, which LM Oil could I use to help keep my mind on the man my spell is for?

Also, can thinking about two different people ruin any spell?

Thanks!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Joseph Magnuson

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi loving_me,

working with Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom products (the oils in a diffuser or the incenses burned along with a love incense while you work) during the spells and in an on-going way for yourself may help.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Well, if you're always burning candles on Adam and your mind always drifts to Barry, ... maybe you should be working on Barry instead.

But if you start working on Barry and then your mind drifts to Adam, then yes, clarity is the problem :)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:37 pm

...unless you can handle both men loving_me its your call and Miss Michaele's advice is appropriate.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Jeannie M.

Unread post by Jeannie M. » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:30 am

My boyfriend says he loves me with all his heart and is faithful to me. He's had problems at times mainaining an erection. This comes and goes, and is psychological, not physical. It's been weeks now since we've had intercourse. This is the longest we've ever gone. It makes me nervous. I have tried everything, including pheromones. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:49 am

The Nature line of products may be good for him: http://www.luckymojo.com/nature.html

Use the bath crystals, a pinch at a time, in the rinse cycle of his laundry to dress his clothes; pray over the crystals that his "nature" (sexual performance) be restored. You can also use the crystals to dress the bedsheets you two sleep on.

All this said, even if you believe this problem isn't physical, make sure he sees a medical professional (I'm a nurse, so I have to throw this in here :) ). Certain medical conditions and medications can cause problems with maintaining an erection and the problem can be treated.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Jeannie M.

Unread post by Jeannie M. » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Thanks, Mary Bee - I'm a nurse, too, so I've gone that route already. Unfortunately or fortunately it's not physical. I will try the products you suggested. Maybe I can make a charm with a coon dong that would help. What if I dressed it and burned candles over it, would you suggest adding a personal concern? I've collected many and they're ready for deployment. :)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Coon dongs are great for sexuality and increasing sex drive/performance. You can dress one with Nature oil or other "hot romance" ones combined with an oil to encourage him to stay with you: For hot sex times, choose Kiss Me Now!, Love Me, Fire of Love. Combine that with Stay With Me oil or powder. Add a personal concern of your boyfriend's and the dressed bone in a red mojo bag and put it under his side of the mattress.

You can also have lights set for you at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to back up your work.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Oooohhh yeah, I'm in the same boat, this dude I'm talkinq to swears up & down, that he isnt homosexual, but were qoinq to have relations when he comes to our new apartment, Marybee qot the riqht intentions. lol I had luck with KISS ME NOW supplies, FIRE OF LOVE, AND LOVE ME....I also have Stay With Me Oil, I'd add the powder to his pillows, his shoes, & add in some herbs to his plate for cookinq to qet some spice in the love life too, I love cookinq, & can't wait for my quy to come back home:

Damiana
Lemon Grass Leaves
Queen E. Root Powder
Your Female Juices
Periwinkle crushed into his food too...[to be secretive, add it to his plate before you put the food on top :) ]
And of course thee all faithful Catnip, in which does not fail anyone who carries a pinch of it, ;) you can add it to a LOVE ME or STAY WITH ME mojo baq too...
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-love-me.html

Good Luck!
-TBanks91

Jeannie M.

Unread post by Jeannie M. » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:16 am

Thanks, both of you! Catnip I can get while waiting for the rest of the supplies. I'll add it to my nation sack pronto.

Jeannie M.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Love this post :)

Joann Lee
HRCC Student

Unread post by Joann Lee » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:35 pm

I recommend Crucible of Courage. If the mind is hazy, action speaks the innermost desires of the heart.
HRCC Student #1730

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:33 am

Add a piece of hair from the person you most desire to any Oil you use in the spell. Put a little dab on your forehead and brest bone before doing the work. It should help.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

mop89

Unread post by mop89 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:01 am

Hello everyone! I have been seeing a man casually for a few months. We have a good friendship underneath the romantic stuff and I know he genuinely cares about me, but he considers me too young to be in a serious relationship with him (he's in his thirties and I'm early 20's, so I don't really agree) and he says he's too focused on work to have a relationship right now. I know this all sounds like something I should give up on, but when we've tried to stop seeing each other in the past it hasn't worked. I want to order a bottle spell to heat up his passion for me - I'm not expecting to make him fall madly in love with me, but just light a bit of a fire under him and make him drawn to me more. It seems the only two options in the catalogue are the Love Me or Attraction bottle spells - normally I would do a "Follow Me Boy" but they don't offer that in a bottle spell form. I'm leaning towards Love Me but I don't know that he is capable of being fully "in love" right now - and I'm not sure that's even what I want. Would a Love Me bottle spell help to make him more drawn to me, and passionate about me even if it's not a full force head over heels in love thing?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:26 pm

You can certainly use the Love Me bottle as is, as the herbs are both for passion and affection. But you may wish to do a complimentary working that really targets in on his lust for you.

Consider working a red penis candle spell on him using Follow Me Boy and Kiss Me Now. Or look at the red candle studded with cubeb berries to break down resistance in a lover spell that ConjureMan Ali has posted here on the forum - it's great too! You could do either of those as a compliment working to the bottle.

ToFarInToTurnBack
Newly Registered

Unread post by ToFarInToTurnBack » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:24 am

So does that work both way, say if a guy does this with the same intent on his women. Sorry if "On his women" sounds sexiest.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:44 pm

ToFarInToTurnBack wrote:So does that work both way, say if a guy does this with the same intent on his women. Sorry if "On his women" sounds sexiest.
No, that didn't sound sexist to me, and yes, a guy can definitely do this with the same intent to his lady!
Joseph Magnuson

greendove

Unread post by greendove » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:58 pm

I absolutely love my boyfriend. He is incredibly kind and patient, but I know that every man has his limits. I am a fairly shy person, and have never had the biggest of sexual drives.

Before we got together, I used fantasize about my boyfriend, now its like we've been together for years and we've only been dating for five months!

I know part of the problem stems from issues that I've had in my past but i'm determined to put all that behind me. We have never had sex and for my boyfriends sake I am hoping to figure out some way to help change that. I need to put a lot more passion into the relationship. Its crazy how perfectly matched we are if I could just get over this one little hitch.

I've been looking at the KIss Me Now! spell kit and the Fire of Love products. I'm just not sure what would be best in this situation.

I bought a Crown of Success mojo hand months ago and it has worked wonders so I was even thinking of purchasing a Kiss Me Now! hand too.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:19 pm

I would do this a variety of ways. First product-wise look at Fires of Love to put some heat in the bedroom and to get the passion going.

Then I would work on yourself specifically to help open up your inner queen and to help you become comfortable sexually so you aren't in the routine stage of the relationship.

For this look at Catnip, Queen Elizabeth Root, and Dixie John. All of which can be combined with Fires of Love, Rose Petals, Cowrie Shells, Coon Dongs, along with some self-lovin' to help fasciliate passion between the two of you and unleash your inner sex goddess.

sonbon

Unread post by sonbon » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Good Evening Group,

I hope I am not being too vulgar by asking, but I am going crazy head over heels for this young guy. I'm 19 years older than he is and I have been having this strong desire to have him. knowing that we are in two different worlds. I can't help but feel that it would never work, but each and every day that passes. I want him more and more.

I don't believe he is dating anybody right now. And I feel that I want to have him. I want him to desire me with the same passion. I can't get close enough to him to get anything physical from him such as hair or nails, clothes...

Is there any sex spells that I can use to make it happen? Please help me!!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:41 am

You can get a Kiss Me Now! vigil light set on his name or picture.

http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:35 am

You also use Follow Me Boy and Bewitching to get him interested and thinking of you in a romantic, sexual manner.

sonbon

Unread post by sonbon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:25 pm

Thank you sooooooo Very Much! I am going to try them all!

allheart777

Unread post by allheart777 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:30 pm

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for what I can do to breathe some new passion into my relationship with my girlfriend. She recently got a new job which she is very excited about, and I am happy for her about it. However, she has been almost obsessed with the job, and the passion and sexuality in our relationship has been fizzling out. She is doing things like waking up in the middle of the night and going online studying and not sleeping. She complains constantly about being tired, and also anxious about her job. I understand that she wants to do well but I am also concerned about our intimacy. She seems to be too tired for sex and tends to get very unaffectionate lately. What can I do magically or otherwise about this? I want her to do well with her new job but I also want our relationship to be healthy, and passionate, and sexual?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Try using Fire of Love and Kiss Me Now! spiritual supplies either on her, in her bath products, or as a rinse when doing the laundtry for the bed sheets.

See
http://luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

and
http://luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm a big proponent of Dixie John. Put it in a muslin bag and use it when you wash your PJs and your bed linens. You can also burn its hair in a mix Fires of Love and Kiss Me Now incense.

greendove

Unread post by greendove » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Ok, Thank you. I appreciate your advice and will look into those supplies.

DarkMysticFool

Unread post by DarkMysticFool » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:18 pm

"...Catnip, Queen Elizabeth Root, and Dixie John. All of which can be combined with Fires of Love, Rose Petals, Cowrie Shells, Coon Dongs, along with some self-lovin' to help fasciliate passion between the two of you and unleash your inner sex goddess."

Would it be permissible if I were to take a red 7 day candle and anoint it with Fires of Love oil as well as special oil #20, add a pinch of Dixie root, pinch of catnip, pinch of Queen Elizabeth root, and a pinch of rose petals to increase desire in my wife? If this sounds acceptable how would I fashion the petition paper? Should I use her hair in this spell as well?
Thank you Saint Expedite! You truly answer prayers!!!

Praise be to Saint Cyprian of Antioch!!!

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 am

DarkMysticFool wrote:"...Catnip, Queen Elizabeth Root, and Dixie John. All of which can be combined with Fires of Love, Rose Petals, Cowrie Shells, Coon Dongs, along with some self-lovin' to help fasciliate passion between the two of you and unleash your inner sex goddess."

Would it be permissible if I were to take a red 7 day candle and anoint it with Fires of Love oil as well as special oil #20, add a pinch of Dixie root, pinch of catnip, pinch of Queen Elizabeth root, and a pinch of rose petals to increase desire in my wife? If this sounds acceptable how would I fashion the petition paper? Should I use her hair in this spell as well?

I would make some different herb choices: cinnamon, ginger, patchouli and damiana specifically - those are for heating up the passion and sensuality. Queen Elizabeth and catnip are to draw in male lovers (not what you are looking for). Dixie John and Rose are fine for either gender though.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

DarkMysticFool

Unread post by DarkMysticFool » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 am

Thanks very much for the help!
Thank you Saint Expedite! You truly answer prayers!!!

Praise be to Saint Cyprian of Antioch!!!

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Hey all!

Wow, Wow ....how awkward do I feel? Hahaha...
I've been involved with my guy for over 2 years now and just these past few months( thanks to my rootworkers) our relationship has gotten extremely intimate ....chemistry is there from A to Z , but he stops himself from going "all the way. " He's not gay, our situation is just a bit more complicated than one would expect.
Yes, I have rootworkers and while I wait to speak to them for my reading, I'd like to start a vigil candle to get him where I need him to be with me, sexually.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what oils and roots/ herbs I can use for to help accomplish my goal?

Thanks. Your feedback is much appreciated!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:13 pm

For a guy use coon dong, cowrie shells, joint sexual fluids, John the Conqueror, Rose Petals, Damiana, Ginger, and Dixie John.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Kiss Me Now (http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html) is the go to oil for a 'quickie'

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi all, long time no see, lots of stuff happening but I don't want to get off topic. I got married not too long ago, I love him to bits and everything is going pretty well (required some peaceful home but things are better) but I just recently got put on some medication that drives my libido threw the roof. Even before this he wasn't capable of keeping up, and would even complain about how I wanted sex so often. I've already tried washing our sheets in dixie john root and placed a packet of lavender and rose buds under our mattress and it's increased a bit but not quite enough. I was thinking of making something including high john but wasn't sure how. If I gave him a charm he won't wear it, he humors me with this kind of stuff but won't use any of it, anything I do has to be sneaky. It would also be helpful if it gave his fertility a kick, not sure there's anything wrong with it but we're not conceiving and I'm working on myself at the same time.

Thanks!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Dress a racoon penis bone with Nature oil, Fire of Love, and/or John the Conqueror and put in under your mattress or under his pillow. You can also burn a red penis candle dressed with these oils.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:14 am

Nature Oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-nature.html) to increase the your husband's sexual vitality.
Fire of Love (http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html) for long lasting love and passion.
John the Conqueror (http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html) to strengthen his nature.

I would put under his side of the mattress (as Mama Micki recommended). You can certainly dress anything that he comes in contact with, wash his clothes, dress his shoes, a drop of oil on his work items...get the picture. Good Luck!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:18 am

You may also want to try soaking a gingeng root, some johnny jump-up and some sampson snake root in Whisky (or Apple Cider Vinegar if he's not a drinker) for a month and then have your husband have a small amount of the liquid daily (approximately a tablespoon).
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”