• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

Spells for Passion Sexual Nature of Self Partner Mate Spouse

Re: Spells for Passion Sexual Nature of Self Partner Mate Spouse

Unread postby aura » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi illogicalcrocodile,

Lucky Mojo does sell whole dixie john roots. Here's the link: http://www.herb-magic.com/southern-john-root.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

herbs

Unread postby render123 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:28 am

Hi all i need help...i previously read that ginger and cinnamon can be added to love spell work to speed it up and make it hot. Can someone explain? iam asking if the herbs can be added to or on candles, can it be added to powders for foottracking and doorknob,car handle tricks? Can someone pls give insight or clarification on this thanks guys.
render123

Re: herbs

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:43 am

Yes, Ginger and Cinnamon can be added to love work to help it along. AS they are both spicy but typically used more in a sweets and not so spicy that they can really burn your mouth (depending upon how much you use for example Cinnamon essential oil can give some people very unpleasant chemical burns because it is very concentrated) and so they are often used in love work to "heat" it up and help move it along, although I see that heat is often seen as being more passionate and physical then affectionate and romantic.

Depending upon what candles you are using, herbs can be used on candles. If you are using free standing tapers and pillars, then a pinch of finely ground ginger or cinnamon can be sprinkled onto a candle after it has been anointed with oil. If you are using a contained candle like a vigil candle in glass then you can add a small pinch of ground ginger of cinnamon or a small piece of ginger or cinnamon bark (and I mean like tiny, if it's bigger then a fingernail, it's too big IMHO). Ground ginger and cinnamon can be added to love powders for targets to walk through, or for using on your work space, or using on yourself, but don't get all crazy. Depending upon how much powder you have you'll only want to add a small amount, like 1/8 of a teaspoon tops (and even that might be too excessive) Also some powders might also have cinnamon and ginger in it already. If you apply powders to skin, be careful as cinnamon and ginger could irritate the skin if you are sensitive to them as they get mixed with oils and moisture of the body.

Usually condition oils are used with doorknob and car handle tricks as powders will very clearly show on the smooth, metallic surface, whereas an oil will disappear.

You can buy cinnamon here: http://www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-chips.html

You can also buy ginger root slices here: http://www.herb-magic.com/ginger-root.html
brthrchristopher

Re: herbs

Unread postby render123 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:03 am

Ok thanks thats really helpful, i have fire of love oil and reconcil,follow me boy, return to me powder...i was just going to lightly dust the car handle...i only hv that one oil.and wanted to add dried menses to the powder also . Your thoughts on that is also helpful thanks
render123

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:55 pm

To my knowledge menstrual blood is usually used on other targets by having them consume it, not by adding it to powders that targets walk over. The other way it is used in a spell itself, often combined with the fluids or concerns of the target itself to bring you and the target together.

You could easily lay the powders in the path of the car or the car door. You could also lay the powders in front of any doors the target will be walking in front of. That is IMHO just as good as fixing the car handle or doorknob. If you are wanting to be sneaky about, you should mix the powders with some local earth, praying as you mix them together, so that the powders just look like regular earth instead of like pastel colored powders that are easily recognizable for what they are. Of course, if you don't care about being sneaky, then don't worry about that.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Great Advice, Brotherchristopher!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Sexual Desire

Unread postby notoriousv » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:33 am

I would like to know which product is best used to inflame sexual desire in a lover.
notoriousv

Re: Sexual Desire

Unread postby starry moonlit night » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Greetings notoriousv,

You can try some "Fire of Love" products. Addition to that if your trying to attract a man, try some "Follow Me Boy" products. And if your trying to attract a female, try "Follow me Girl".

http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmegirl.html

Hope this helps, Good luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824
starry moonlit night

Unread postby aura » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi notoriousv,

In addition to the advice provided by starry moonlit night, you'll also find lots of spell ideas in this existing thread on sexual passion that your question has been posted into.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

What spells are good for sex?

Unread postby NewBeginnings2014 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:04 pm

I am going to do the series of the 13, 9 and 7 herbs bath first to remove the blockages that I am experiencing in all areas of life. Once I am done with this I would like to focus on doing spells regarding money and love.

I want a spell to open up to sex with my husband. I love him very much, but something in my mind perhaps the way I was raised has let me to think that sex is disgusting. Whenever we get to the part of penetration, my body tenses up because I am scared of the pain and scared of connecting my body to someone else's. What spells do you recommend to help with the situation?
NewBeginnings2014

Re: What spells are good for sex?

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Hello, NewBeginnings2014,
I am so sorry that you are feeling this way. But, trust me, there are many women in the same position as yours.
My very first recommendation is that you see a physician about this. The pain (called: dyspareunia) is a medical condition. And the fear, well, that sounds like a counselor needs to intervene in helping you.
When people have problems that stems from fears from childhood, a good spell kit is this one: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
It could help you with this.
But, again, the priority here is medical attention
I pray that all works out well for you.
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby NewBeginnings2014 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Thank you Aura.

I believe what I have is vaginimus, I haven't experience the pain part yet because I have never been penetrated. I have tried but I won't let it get to the stage because my body tenses up

I will definitely try both of your suggestions.
NewBeginnings2014

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:52 pm

NewBeginnings2014,
I'm not Aura, I'm Miss Aida.
Yes, vagnismus (<--spelling??) is the contraction of that area. They do have medical treatment for this. Very common
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby NewBeginnings2014 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:24 am

I am sorry MissAida I got confused because Aura had replied back to me in another topic.

I will get that check out, thank you.
NewBeginnings2014

Lust vs. Love work

Unread postby TheBestest » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Hello all! I know that lust falls under the category of love but heres my dilemna... I have a guy Im currently working on. Hes a very tough, stubborn minded Pisces and its hard to hook him in. In the past I have done lust work on him and of course that always drew him in but these days I am working a honey jar, and soon some controlling work and skull candle. My thing is, I dont just want him to want me sexually, so do I leave the lust work alone all together or do I add it to my current love work?
TheBestest

Re: Lust vs. Love work

Unread postby aura » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:10 pm

I'd say try a different approach: work a love doll and literally ''reel him in'' using a red ribbon tied onto a fish-hook. You can also wear the doll baby near your crotch as a cross-over between love and lust work when it isn't stashed in your underwear drawer, wrapped in a slinky piece of lingerie...
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:38 pm

aura wrote:I'd say try a different approach: work a love doll and literally ''reel him in'' using a red ribbon tied onto a fish-hook. You can also wear the doll baby near your crotch as a cross-over between love and lust work when it isn't stashed in your underwear drawer, wrapped in a slinky piece of lingerie...

Hello Aura, thank you for responding. Ya know I don't recall doing much doll work, but when I did It was moee on the lines of a Wiccan fashion. Can you give me more info with this, or does Lucky Mojo carry the dolls? I'm starting to see some movement with my honey jar so if this eill help, I'm all for it!
TheBestest

Unread postby aura » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:35 pm

Hi TheBestest,

You'll find lots on doll work in the following thread: doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html-sid=562d8019de123c1e8015384f26df5fd6

Lucky Mojo does carry them, you'll find them in the complete inventory list here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html under the section DOLL, POPPET. There are three choices:
DOL-FLA-REEM - Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-REOP - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-RESE - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:30 pm

aura wrote:Hi TheBestest,

You'll find lots on doll work in the following thread: doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html-sid=562d8019de123c1e8015384f26df5fd6

Lucky Mojo does carry them, you'll find them in the complete inventory list here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html under the section DOLL, POPPET. There are three choices:
DOL-FLA-REEM - Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-REOP - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-RESE - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00

Thank you so much Aura! Always a pleasure :-)
TheBestest

good sex

Unread postby Temont » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:02 am

I have a GREAT sex partner but we haven't been active in a couple months. Any suggestions for good sex before we get together next?
Temont

Re: good sex

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello, Temont,
Well, here are some pages for you to browse:
www.luckymojo.com/tksexmagic.html
www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html
www.luckymojo.com/tksexcharms.html
Also, if you go to the upper right hand corner of this page, you'll see the drak green area. There's a white search box thre. Just type in the word: sex
Many things will appear.
Hope this helps.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Temont » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Cool!!! Thank you!
Temont

Unread postby aura » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:51 am

Hi Temont,

In addition to Miss Aida's links and advice, try a bath made of juniper, ginger and cubeb (well diluted, they're all pretty spicy), paying special attention to bathing the genital region.
Forum Moderator

SPELL TO "ENHANCE" THE FEMALE SEX ORGAN

Unread postby TheBestest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi all, this topic is a bit explicit and I apologize but is there a spell that can tone and tighten the vaginal muscles? I have a guy that isn't small but not big either. I know he can please me sexually but I fear that he won't be pleased. Any spell suggestions and what about a Red Vagina Candle?
TheBestest

Re: SPELL TO "ENHANCE" THE FEMALE SEX ORGAN

Unread postby Sarafina » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:06 pm

have you tried kegels?
Sarafina

Unread postby TheBestest » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:18 am

Sarafina wrote:have you tried kegels?

I have! I have the Kegel Master and the Benwa (hope I spelled that right) balls. I have done this stuff but thought maybe I needed the extra oomph ya know? I really want him satisfied!
TheBestest

Unread postby natstein » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:59 am

Hello theBestest,

Hmmmm, I guess you could use some crown of success oils on a vagina figure candle. Maybe add some Fire of Love oil to it.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:37 am

natstein wrote:Hello theBestest,

Hmmmm, I guess you could use some crown of success oils on a vagina figure candle. Maybe add some Fire of Love oil to it.

Peace~

Nathen

Ok now thats a plan! Thanks so much!
TheBestest

Unread postby 2sweetgirls » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Afternoon!

I'm looking to increase my husbands and I sexual appetite-for each other, and more open communication (we tend to get lost in translation at times).

Here's what I am leaning towards:

To break any obstacles we know of and dont know; Use a black candle with ???? oil
Open roads (as in our sexual appetites and how we communicate with each other); Use a orange candle with Road opener oil
For myself: Lighting a red vulva candle and dressing it with Fire of love oil, and Kiss me now;
For my husband: Dressing a racoons penis bone with fire of love, Nature, and John the Conqueror oils - putting them in a red flannel bag under the mattress on his side.

I feel like I should add Deers tongue to the flannel bag because its usually my husband that keeps things in. I think I want to add something for myself to stop nagging so much. LOL
Should I add any marriage oils? We have a very good marriage. No outside lovers, we laugh and enjoy each others company. When we argue its big, but we always find common ground and back each other up when we need to.
2sweetgirls

Unread postby MoonBreath » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:13 pm

You know, ... Alum puckers things up, draws 'em shut, so to speak ( works great to shut mouths that gossip ). I am NOT saying put Alum anywhere near your actual lady bits, but you might sprinkle a bit on or around your candle when you do your work.

Good luck!
MoonBreath

Unread postby TheBestest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:11 pm

MoonBreath wrote:You know, ... Alum puckers things up, draws 'em shut, so to speak ( works great to shut mouths that gossip ). I am NOT saying put Alum anywhere near your actual lady bits, but you might sprinkle a bit on or around your candle when you do your work.

Good luck!

Now that is actually a great idea! Thank you :-)
TheBestest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello, 2sweetgirls ,
Hmmm, black candle....I don't know about that.
Sometimes I will use banishing oil on a black candle to banish whatever it is I'm banishing (bad luck, etc). But as a door opener or blockbuster? Just not sure abut that one.
To break any obstacles you might want to try blockbuster. www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
Marriage oil is good. It also blesses a marriage.
I would add come to me on and bewitching that vulva candle www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
So happy that you have a great marriage. And so very thrilled that you want to keep the spice in it. Just wonderful!
You sound like a terrific wife. He's so lucky to have you
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:13 pm

TheBestest ,
In addition to what Moonbreath has said:
I do know (although I DO NOT advise it, under any circumstances) that some women from my Mother's Country actually do place alum chunks down there (just for a couple of minutes). To tighten it up and pretend that they are virgins. Used to be a very common practice in Cuba in the old days when the girls had to be virgins on their wedding nights.
My advice would be to use vagina candles to represent you and to stuff the candles with powdered alum.
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:06 am

Miss Aida wrote:TheBestest ,
In addition to what Moonbreath has said:
I do know (although I DO NOT advise it, under any circumstances) that some women from my Mother's Country actually do place alum chunks down there (just for a couple of minutes). To tighten it up and pretend that they are virgins. Used to be a very common practice in Cuba in the old days when the girls had to be virgins on their wedding nights.
My advice would be to use vagina candles to represent you and to stuff the candles with powdered alum.
Wishing you the best

Ok I'm soooo gonna try this and I apologize to anyone if his question seemed a bit too much.
TheBestest

Unread postby 2sweetgirls » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:22 am

Thank you Miss Aida! I will try your suggestions.
2sweetgirls

Spells to spice up our sexual encounters

Unread postby TheBestest » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:22 am

Hi all! I have been working on my target and things have been going great. We actually have had sex twice and I want a relationship eventually but before I work hard on that I want to add passion to our sexual rntercourse and make him develope loving feelings even thru it. The first time we had sex it was GREAT but last night when we hooked up again, it just lacked that fire and extreme passion. Any suggestions?
TheBestest

Re: Spells to spice up our sexual encounters

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, TheBestest,
I am merging your post to the subforum with many pages on this subject.
Lots of wonderful spell ideas there
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Intimate help

Unread postby Arellano1 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:27 pm

So I'm Curious To know if there is any spell kit or some type of candles. To be sexually involved with a specific person?
Arellano1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, Arellano1

Take a look at Roman Numeral IV of this page: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

There are lots of spells on this subforum also that you may want to consider. Read through everything and see what appeals to you.

I love the Come to me spell kit in addition to working a Vulva and penis candle spell while working this kit. It would be a moving candle spell where the penis and vagina come closer and closer until they merge and melt down together. Here are the links:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
www.luckymojo.com/candle-penis-red.html
www.luckymojo.com/candle-vulva-red.html

You may want to consider adding extra herbs to the candles; Find them here: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the very best with this
Take care.
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sas11112 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:58 am

I don't know if I am posting in the right place or not. But I'm curious on the process of what color vulva candle to burn to make my ex not have any other partners, and only desire me. To the extent of being completely unaroused by anyone but me. If someone could please explain a procedure on this. I should add I will be doing a intranquil spirit, and a honey jar on her.

Thank you!!
Sas11112

Unread postby aura » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:03 pm

If you want to tie your mate's nature (make my ex not have any other partners), then there are a few ways of going about it that you can read about in the following thread: spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie-his-or-her-nature-t312.html

To make a woman (your ex) aroused sexually you would use a red vulva candle. To mess her up sexually you would use a black vulva candle (this would affect her relations with you as well, keep in mind).
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:47 pm

sas11112,

Why would you use an Intranquility spirit and a honey jar on the same person at the same time. They work against each other. Honey jar is to sweeten a person to you. Intranqulity spirit is really a curse calling on a spirit in hell to come torture your ex toll they return to you. After they return you can do a jar but I would not during. If you want to remove rivals consider the freezer jar spell. Look it up by hitting the box in the top right that says search.
j82

Re: Help to return husbands nature

Unread postby CAROL D COLLINS » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:03 pm

:D
carolann1972 wrote:Thanks for the info! This really helps! What is the fire of love? Is this an herb or root?

Blessings,
CAROL D COLLINS

Unread postby aura » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:16 am

Hi Carol,

Fire of Love is a line of spiritual products. You can read more about them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
Forum Moderator

In need of Lust and Sex Spells

Unread postby TheBestest » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:54 pm

Hey all! Ok I have this target I am going into full fledged war over. WAR!!! I am doing so much on him from Come to Me to a break up jar to back bitches off of him. NOW here for the first time, I am having the hardest time using lust spells on him. I just do not know what to use/do to get him SUPER turned on to thoughts of me (if he is currently thinking of me at all), and get him back into my bed. Another problem I am having is that sexually he intimates me so I fear that my "performance" lacks. I really want him to enjoy my performance so much that it'll have a damn standing ovation! Like "It was so good we named it!" kind of sex. Please tell me what I can do to have this guy like a dog in heat and make us go at it like rabbits???
TheBestest

Re: In need of Lust and Sex Spells

Unread postby ChristopherNoSaint » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:26 pm

TheBestest wrote:Hey all! Ok I have this target I am going into full fledged war over. WAR!!! I am doing so much on him from Come to Me to a break up jar to back bitches off of him. NOW here for the first time, I am having the hardest time using lust spells on him. I just do not know what to use/do to get him SUPER turned on to thoughts of me (if he is currently thinking of me at all), and get him back into my bed. Another problem I am having is that sexually he intimates me so I fear that my "performance" lacks. I really want him to enjoy my performance so much that it'll have a damn standing ovation! Like "It was so good we named it!" kind of sex. Please tell me what I can do to have this guy like a dog in heat and make us go at it like rabbits???

While you may want to wait on expert there are plenty of formula famous for this, Cleo May, Kiss me now, Adam and Eve, Fast luck if you just need a quicky, also satyr depending on gender which is not sold here, but you can buy the ingredient for. Figurative candles spells (Red) if you can get some hair, from your prey even better, crucible of courage for the nerve, crown of success all around good stuff. Saint or other help, Expedite saint of quick solutions, Martha over sees relationship for women, the Love God Eros Venus ect work on Fridays so pray to them then. For amazing sex, gentian/ black snake root, burdock good for controlling and restoring manhood, safflower burned great for lust for m2m, I suggest taking zinc also good for that region of the body, and water so your not puffy. There is page list what does what http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html happy hunting
ChristopherNoSaint

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Hi TheBestest,

Be careful how many roots you put on him. It could all back fire on you.

Miss Cat has a wonderful page that I will give you the link to read about sex magic:

www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

Good Luck!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:42 pm

Ms Melanie wrote:Hi TheBestest,

Be careful how many roots you put on him. It could all back fire on you.

Miss Cat has a wonderful page that I will give you the link to read about sex magic:

http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

Good Luck!!

@ChristopherNoSaint... Thanks so much for the info! I was sooo clueless as to which approach to take.

@Ms Melanie... How many roots and backfiring? I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean.
TheBestest

Unread postby natstein » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:40 pm

Hello TheBestest,

I can not say for certain what Melanie means since I am not her but it is possible for someone to become aware of what you are doing and do work to reverse it back to you.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:28 pm

natstein wrote:Hello TheBestest,

I can not say for certain what Melanie means since I am not her but it is possible for someone to become aware of what you are doing and do work to reverse it back to you.

Peace~

Nathen

Its so funny you say that because I think his childs Mom is hoodooing me as we speak. I was afraid to do break up work on him, and then the fear was gone so I started this weekend. Today I have been sick as a dog.
TheBestest

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:18 am.
Reason: See admin for reason

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:14 am.
Reason: Respose to a non hoodoo spell

Unread postby aura » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:41 am

Hi TheBestest,

I've merged your topic into the existing thread on Passion/Lust spells. You'll find lots of ideas to get you going here!
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jayfox » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:10 am

Hello.

I'm not sure if this sounds odd. Dealing with a particular person, but long distance so sex isn't an option. Is there still a way to make them lust, even like send nude photos? Not to everyone of course.
jayfox

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:04 pm

Hello, jayfox ,

Absolutely yes!

Just dust the photos with the Kiss me now products: www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

And, no, your question is NOT odd!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jayfox » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:04 am

Oh, I feel kinda creepy asking about it lol. When you say dust the photos, would I have to print them off and do it? If so, may have to do it next week, low on cash and my printer ink is extremely expensive. I currently have a photo of her in black and white, with a petition on the back. I'm doing love and communication on her, so I'm dressing it in love oils, attraction, and burning red / pink / white candles. Would dabbing some oil on the petition help?
jayfox

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Hello, Jayfox,

Don't feel Creepy!!

Here is a link about the powders and how to dust the photos: www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

And, of course you can anoint the petition papers!

Wishing you success with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

increase sexual libido and maintain fidelity

Unread postby lamala » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:01 pm

I am somewhat new to the scene. Practicing for about 2 years now. Just started experimenting with sexual magick spells.

I am married and my husband has a severe problem with pornography and it affects our sex life to the point that we go months without it. Not because of me, but he loses interest in being intimate with me and has trouble with sex. I think the entire time we have probably had sex like once a month. All this is due to his addiction with pornography. Among other problems he had a wandering eye when we first got married but after counseling and a breakthrough we got through it but the sex issue has always been there.

I stopped nagging about it and tried a sex spell to increase his libido. It required a red penis candle, oils, and incense -- a 7 day spell along with a 5 day bath ritual. After the 7th day was over the very next morning my husband woke to have sex. Now this NEVER happened after we got married.

I was so amazed at how fast my results came. I had been ready to give up on my sex life completely before i stumbled upon sex magick. So the spell held strong for almost 2 months and i took honey baths that noticeably made by husband incredible sweet and thoughtful. The sex was at least 2-3 times a week.

I loved my results but they seem to be fading now. I have done the honey baths but this just keeps him sweet.

My questions:

1) Do i repeat the red penis candle spell?

2 )Is there a spell that will make him stop watching pornography? My telling him to stop only causes problems so that route has been tried.

3) I have been considering a menstrual blood spell. Any suggestions appreciated.
lamala

Get Her "Addicted" to Sex With Me

Unread postby firsthelix » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:50 pm

I met this woman on a casual dating platform. We immediately synched and eventually met. She's a nymphomaniac and was basically looking for a hookup. That was fine for me, so we met in person just lately.

We met and an entertaining evening eventually turned into sex, as expected. She asked me to stay in touch and plan to attend an event we have talked about previously.

After I left her place, I texted her that I liked the time we had spent together and am looking forward to an interesting journey with her. She didn't respond. Sometimes later I texted her again to know what's up. She said she didn't know how to respond. Since I forgot something in her place I decided to pay her a quick visit. I had been literally walking into her when arriving in front of her house in the morning, so she's been quite surprised. I asked her if I could pick up the t-shirt and why she didn't reply to my messages. She said my message was to heavy after just one night and she wasn't sure how to answer. She said it doesn't have to be a one nighter between the two of us, but she first has to digest the fact, that I appeared at her apartment just like that.

After we parted, she texted me that it probably wouldn't be a good idea to visit that event we have planned to go and wished me good luck for my future endeavors...

Now, my goal is to keep her a s a fuck buddy. Problem is, it looks like she's still pissed off that I turned up at her place to talk, that's why she responded the way I have mentioned and now doesn't answer my text messages. We didn't really have an argument but things don't seem to proceed anymore.

I'm not sure what rootwork I should look at to turn thing around. I have a couple of LM oils, candles and some A grade personal belongings (hair, bodily fluids) from her. As I mentioned, I would want to keep her at least for pleasure and would want to get her to think about and get addicted to having sex with me.

What do you suggest should I do?

Also, I am not sure if this should be moved to the "domination" dept. of the forum...

Thanks for your inspirational input!

Best,
firsthelix
firsthelix

Re: Get Her "Addicted" to Sex With Me

Unread postby j82 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:49 pm

firsthelix,

It is a little late to get her hooked as you ask. That would have been easier if you did it but freaked out by you. 1. she only wanted sex and you said " it dont have to be only about sex" well to her it was just sex and now it looks like you want more, 2. texting that you had a great time ( seems you liked it more), 3. showed up at her place ( freaked her out as stalker). To her you were just a hook up. My advice is cut your loss, cut the t shirt and move on to something else. You clearly want more based on the first two things you said to the girl so go find it. And if your response is, "but I just want sex with her now" , but she dont want it with you anymore, and chances are it would have just been a hook, she clearly wants no attachments. If you must try then do a red skull candle to get in her head, a come to me candle to have her come to you, a container spell with her photo in it to make her think of only you. Best of luck
j82

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation