• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:52 am

Spells for Peace in Family and Repairing Family Bonds

Family troubles

Unread postby darqueangel9 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 am

My niece recently had a baby by a guy no good and neither is the rest of his family. Unfortunately my family has a habit of laying down with dogs,and picking up tons of fleas. ANyway,instead of tears of joy there've been mostly tears of sorrow and anger. A rift has been placed between my niece,her parents and siblings because of the animosity they feel towards the baby's father. CPS has decided that my niece shouldn't be stripped of custodial rights,her parents are very very angry. They're also angy with me and my mom because they feel that we've been taking my neice's side. We've been helping her out because she was supposedly in a program to get a job we only wanted the baby to be with her mother. Now the rift in the family is even bigger,and my sister isn't helping matters because I now believe she has been running her mouth and playing both sides against each other. Sorry to be so long winded but my heart is breaking and I could use some advice. Thanks
darqueangel9

Re: Family troubles

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Hi darqueangel:

It sounds like you've been helping out your niece, either financially or in some other way, and the whole truth hasn't been told? I say this because of your statements "CPS has decided that my niece shouldn't be stripped of custodial rights, her parents are very very angry/she was supposedly in a program to get a job". Did your niece lie to you or your family or CPS, or all three? If she is being dishonest and possibly neglectful of the child, the child needs to be protected first. I would work with some Clarity products and Guardian Angel, to reveal the truth about the whole situation and to protect the niece and her child from any harm.

To calm and cool down the whole family from spreading gossip and trouble about you, put their names in a honey jar along with some Balm of Gilead buds, Sandalwood chips, Rosemary and Five Finger Grass (to ask for favors, asking them to play nicely!). Light white or blue candles on top of this jar daily, dress the candles with Tranquilty oil. Pray that your family starts working together peacefully and in love of God/Spirit. Once things get better, light the candles on the jar 3 times a week.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Family troubles

Unread postby darqueangel9 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Greetings Mary Bee,
Thank you for the reply. At this point I don't know what to believe. She is so enamored of the babies father. I have a feeling that she thinks the baby will keep them together and change him. She's only 19 and very naive. Even before she had the baby her mom was saying that she was going to take the baby from her. My niece is a very sweet girl whowent through a lot of emotional turmoil as a small child. Her self esteem was shattered by her mom and maternal grandmother. They used to call her Baldarina because her mom messed up her hair with relaxers. My mom and I have always been rather protective of her. She's such a sweet soul. Well any way thanks for the advice.
darqueangel9

Re: Help with a spell for peaceful home environment

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Well... unless it is Stepford... you may have a fun loving family that may not always get along, normal but loving and sometimes dreadful.
Hello... for all those with inlaws, Moms, Dads ,Uncles, Aunts, Ex wives and ex husbands coming together for the holidays
Thankfully there is Peace Water:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
Happy Holidays!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Cast off Evil and Cut and Clear.

Unread postby Cheshanna » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:39 am

Hi everyone.

I'm waiting for a deliver of LM products. I've been advised by my Rootworker to use a Cast off Evil and Cut and Clear candles (its to do with getting my ex partners daughter to like me, she hates me at the moment, as I'm trying to get her dad to want me back - I know that I can use a yellow canlde for the Cut and Clear work until my 'proper' candle arrives but I don't know what colour candle to use for the Cast off Evil - can someone advise me please.

Also the only oils I have at the moment are Compelling, Fast Luck, Love Me, Lodestone and Intranquility would any of these be suitable for dressing the candles? If not can I use olive oil and add herbs?

I hope someone can help me - fast.

Thanks.
Cheshanna

Re: Cast off Evil and Cut and Clear.

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:10 am

Cast Off Evil you would use a black candle; you could carve all the things you want to "cast out" of your life onto the candle (such as "hatred towards me", "disrespect", etc). You could dress it with plain olive oil that you pray over with your intent.

You could also, after that black candle burns, burn a purple candle dressed with some Compelling oil, that will "compel" the daughter to respect and like you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Here is a link on Lucky Mojo that discusses color symbolism in candle magic (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:25 am

It depends on how the spell you are going to use is designed.

If you are representing yourself or anyone that should be rid of evil with that candle I would use a white or a yellow candle. The Cast Of Evil Products contains repelling ingredients, not absorbing so the candle colour should be one that strengthens the radiation of Casting Off rather than absorbing evil for later disposal.

Among the oils you mention I would use the "Love Me" and the "Loadstone". "Fast Luck" can be used if you are going to see him in order to rebond by having sex. Why you should consider using "Intranquility" when wanting a person to like you more is beyond me. It can bring people to your door step by force and despair, but it will not make them like you more.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cheshanna » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Hello everyone

Thanks for your helpful advice.

Dr Johannes, the Cast off Evil was suggested to me by my rootworker with regard to the daughter of my ex partner who I'm trying to be reconciled with. His daughter hates me because she thinks I told lies to her father about her.

Anna
Cheshanna

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:26 am

I understand, Anna, but the principle is still the same not matter if you are working on him to remove the evil influence, on yourself to wash away the association from you or on her directly to drive off hate and a bad tounge.
Cast Off Evil does not absorb evil, it cast it off. So the candle color should be symbolized accordingly. Yellow usually repels evil and attract good. You are looking for that repelling, so a yellow candle could be a good choice for a Cast Off Evil spell.
Best of luck to you.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Getting Parents to Accept My Husband

Unread postby babygirl » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Ok this is very complicated.

My mom and my stepdad want nothing to do with my husband. It has been very hard to go thru this with children. Christmas is coming and I want all of us to be together for Christmas.

When I say they want nothing to do with my husband, I mean she does not want to hear his name or she flips out. She wants me to divorce him, she tells me if I am going to stay with him she will be done with me and the kids. I don't think she could be completely done with us, but she will not accept us being together. She never has.

He has tried to work things out with her, but she is very stubborn. So what I need to do is make some cookies or something and send them to her. She lives 10 hours away from us, so I can't do anything else except bake something and have them eat it. So I need to know what I need to put in these cookies so that I can force her to accept my husband and we will not have a problem when they come for Christmas.

I don't have much time, so I need to get these cookies baked and sent to them so they can eat them and be ok with my husband before they leave to come here for Christmas. I vision how I would like things to be, and hopefully very soon it will all be real!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again!
babygirl

Re: Getting my parents to accept my husband

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Hi babygirl:

You could put your mom and stepdad's names in a sugar bowl, cover the papers with sugar, and pray that they will grow sweet to your husband. Then after a few days of praying over this sugar once a day, use some of that sugar to make baked goods to send to your parents. Menstrual blood use in food is more to get a man to be hooked to you romantically.

One thing I noticed: in one set of posts you're working on tying your husband's nature. Here, you mention that your mother hates the very *mention* of your husband's name. I'm curious to know if your mother knows or suspects that your husband has been stepping out on you, or has a wandering eye? That may be the source of her anger. It's just something to think about.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby babygirl » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:34 pm

No, that's not it. I chose to tie his nature because of some things that have gone on over the past two weeks. He may not even be with anyone else. He says he's not, I want to make sure he's not. My mom and step dad don't like him because of things he has said to them in the past. Nothing ignorant, but they are just so stubborn it's ridiculous. They hold a grudge and just don't want to let it go. Our marriage is suffering because of the way they feel about him, and I refuse to choose between the two of them. I just want them to get along, I know they can because my husband and my mother are so much alike. I just wish they would let the past in the past and give him a chance to show them that he is not the piece of crap they make him out to be. Is there a good prayer I can use to pray over the sugar? How powerful is this sugar bowl going to be? I need some seriously strong stuff here to make them give in just a little. When I say they are stubborn, I mean extremely stubborn, and grudge is their middle names. They refuse to accept him no matter what we have done, and I am willing to make them eat anything just to get them to accept that we are together, and he will be here no matter what. So I need a really good prayer to go with this sugar, or something else to put in these cookies. You are great, thanks for the fast reply. I also messaged you about a question nobody else could answer and I need your advice on that. Thanks again!!
babygirl

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:28 pm

I would recommend a Peaceful Home honey jar and burning an Adam and Eve candle (or a white or pink candle dressed with Adam and Eve oil). You do not need to "choose" between your parents and your husband; however, he should come first.
A man shall leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. Genesis 2:24
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Parent Issues

Unread postby vtfgx28 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:41 pm

I'm very lucky in that my parents and step-parents all get along reasonably well. That said, we are 2 years away from our wedding and my step-mom is already driving my mom crazy. She keeps talking to people about 'her daughter's wedding' and acting like she is the mother of the bride. She's a nice person, but she married my dad when I was in college and I never lived with them, so she's more like an aunt than a mother to me. We don't want to hurt her feelings and we want to include her in some things, but I don't want my mom to have to share her mother-of-the-bride spotlight. Since the wedding is so far away, it's mostly just been little comments and such so far, but we know there will be bigger issues when we get to things like seating for the ceremony and names in the program.
Would it be better to talk about everything now, before any problems arise, or would it be better to wait for an actual issue to manifest? It's possible that things will just work themselves out and we won't have any problems, but I don't want to ignore things too long and have her be shocked or offended closer to the wedding.
Thoughts?
vtfgx28

Re: Parent Issues

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:28 am

Make a Peaceful Home honey jar and add some sage and solomon seal root and lavendar to help with wisdom and clarity and harmonious cooperation between everyone. Give that a few weeks to take hold, and then just make casual mentions of how you're going to include your actual mother. Gage your step-mother's reaction. She may very well know that your mom will be getting the rightful Mother-of-the-Bride place, and just be being loving and supportive by making the comments she's been making.

Also, try to make at least one special thing for your step-mother in the wedding. That way she won't feel totally shafted, and will know you're making a place for her - even if it's not as big as your mother's role (as it shouldn't be). And let your mom know that you will not be compromising her role in the wedding.

It's sad how stressful all the family politics can make weddings - I feel for you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Reuniting My Family & Getting My License

Unread postby kolikosmama » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:32 am

hi every body, i'm new on this, but my question is, my life and my family is just fallen apart, i've been trying to re-unite my family, but every time i take the initiative it bounces back, i almost lost my life last year giving birth, i lost the baby in the proceess,since 2008 i've been trying to get my driver's license, every time i go i fail, i have another driving test next week, and i need help passing it if i fail again i can't go to work, i need the license very desperately, i need an amulet or special something, i've try praying but it get worse, this my last resort
kolikosmama

Re: Reuniting family and getting license

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:50 am

I'm so sorry about the tragedies you've had in your life. The first thing I would suggest is getting a reading from a qualified rootworker to see what work is best for your situation:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, you should do some serious cleansing/uncrossing and healing work. Try the Uncrossing spell kit, which has all the materials you need in it to cleanse yourself and your house:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

For the drivers test, try working with Crown of Success and King Solomon's Wisdom products, as they will give you success and the wisdom to pass tests.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kolikosmama » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

hi MaryBee thanks alot for your suggestion, the thing is that i live outside the USA, buying those items and importing to Germany is another thing, i don't know if i can get such things here in Germany, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
kolikosmama

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Johannes is a Lucky Mojo reseller and he lives in Sweden - that might work for you if importing from the US is too difficult.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Improving my family's situation from a distance

Unread postby ChokatLily » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 am

I have spent my adolescence moving in and out of my parents home; drawn in by the urge to lend a helping hand both in finance and watching over a younger brother, who is dear to me and many years younger, and repelled by the lack of my personal space,and having to to tidy up after their uncleanliness, and just witnessing the chaos and irresponsibility rampant in that place. I also had to get out because as a sensitive person, the energy was just not good in that place, and i found it very difficult to discern where i should draw the line at how much i should do. So I have moved out again and i promised myself that its final and i have promised myself to help them financially while i am living on my own,but that is not enough for me.

I want to ensure financial abundance for my mom and dad ( they are not well to do in the first place)
My dad is not good with the drink either and it makes my mom and my younger brother very upset infact whenever he would come home after drinking it would be me who would have to somehow comfort/shield the sight from my brother. I want to help my parents also be alittle more health conscious because their diets are putting them under risk.Lastly, i want to help to help all my family members complete all he tasks they need done, improve their energy.

Is their some sort of container spell that could do all of the above?
I think i have had very good luck with a honey jar on my partner which i started a year ago and is still very strong ( then again i have added a poppet too ) both i have not touched for many months yet i think they have helped me.Its not that i am not willing to put in the necessary work, but i feel i have so much on my plate that it would be ideal to have a crown of success honey jar for the family that could remedy financial and over all health and emotional well being of my family.
ChokatLily

Re: Improving my family's situation from a distance

Unread postby aura » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:18 am

Hi ChokatLily,

it sounds like you have a really full plate. Your devotion to your brother and mother is touching: do make sure, as witnessed by moving out, that you do take the time to nurture and care for yourself through all this. Keep in mind that your work may well help things on the family front, but that they also need to take responsibility for their own actions and decisions.

Rather than try and fit all of what you want to do into one bottle, and since you have had success with honey jars, why don't you get a Peaceful Home honey jar going for them with all their respective personal concerns. You could then burn a blue candle with Peaceful home oil on it Mondays, a green candle with Money Drawing oil on it Wednesdays/Thursdays and a White candle with Healing oil on it Sundays. That way you work the candles around the ultimate goal which is to keep the family happy and united. It may well help with the chaos and nasty energy in the place as well.

If you want to address some of those issues specifically, consider getting MISC to burn Cast Off Evil candles on your father to help rid him of the drinking problems (keep in mind, medical support and/or a 12 step program like AA are usually necessary to over-come a long-ingrained habit with drink - it really is quite a demon). Also suggest to your brother and mother support groups like Al-Anon and Alateen which help friends and families of alcoholics. Also getting a Blessing or a Crown of Success mojo for your brother also may help - it would be a helping hand and a piece of your intention he can keep with him even when you aren't there.

Blessings and strength to you.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ChokatLily » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Thank you so much for your feedback Aura, I did not think about rotating different coloured candles on the peaceful home honey jar, but that already makes things alot easier.
ChokatLily

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Excellent advice aura. Good luck ChokatLily, you might post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:39 pm

aura, what a wonderful, simple spell! I'd just like to suggest that ChokatLily add Cast Off Evil and King Solomon Wisdom to that honey jar.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re-establishing connection with father

Unread postby Mezan » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:41 am

I have been estranged from my father for years, and the last time we hung out was also after years of no contact. I plan to call him to invite him to my college graduation, are there any spells to make him likely to respond? We have had no falling out, just contact fades
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Re: Re-establishing connection with father

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:57 am

Reconciliation is not just for lovers. It can also be used to repair family and friend relationships.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:44 am

Reconciliation Spiritual Spells http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Also post a prayer request at Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:10 am

If you phone him for the invite, I would also dress a personal handwritten note with powders. You could also smoke it with incense.
I also recommend King Solomon Wisdom Products and Clarity for his thinking.
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

For you: Crucible of Courage, Deers Tongue and Crown of Success for what you are trying to achieve.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
You may be wondering why these? This is exactly what I would do if I were in your shoes. I have also been there right where you are. "Hey Dad, it's great to see you, how have you been for the last fifteen years"? Actually it did not go that bad, but I was nervous.

No matter what happens--at the graduation or in the future, you have accomplished a lot, you have much to be proud of and thankful for, especially for the family that has been there for you all these years.

Good luck to you and congrats!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:44 am

As a parent, I have a difficult time imagining not being close with my daughters. I wish you the best in this, and will be send whatever bright thoughts I can. If you want to ask others to do the same, consider posting a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org

Along with whatever work you do, this could certainly help.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:29 am

You might also add things like Influence and King Solomon Wisdom to your reconciliation work. Since you want to establish an ongoing relationship, it's probably worth putting him in a honey jar.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:49 pm

My advice was adding to the great advice given by Mama Micki and jwmcclin's. In other words, in this case reconciliation products, as well as prayers and requests to the Chrystal Silence League ,were very good recommendations. I agree 110 %.

I do not speak of my personal life much at all on the Forum unless I feel that it is absolutely necessary by way of a comparison.

I am very glad this thread was posted, and maybe I'll even take some of my own advice along with the advice of my fellow conjure practitioners! Again great thread, great advice by all, and good luck Mezan!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Scratch my last post-homless now.

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Wed May 16, 2012 7:15 pm

My husband's step dad kicked us out today, us including my 4 y/o son. He stole our money and is refusing to let us get our things.

I was able to get my meds, my laptop, my box of oils/sachets/other small things and 1 sat of clothing for my son plus our tooth brushes. I'm going to get a police escort to go there and get our things, but we have no money and no where to go. We're staying with his sister for a few days but beyond that, I don't know. I even had to leave my 12 y/o cat that I raised from a kitten and I'm terrified she's not safe. I..I honestly don't know what to do, I have all my oils but no candles and no herbs.

I'm going to talk to state assistance tomorrow but...I don't even know. I'm going to try reaching out to the Virgin Mary but I have no candles to offer her. I'm scared. Plain and simple. I am terrified.

I just got my son back in Feb, I spent all my savings and my family's savings to get him back and then promptly lost my job due to illness. I will not lose him again.

This move was going to save us $1000 a month in rent alone and we just get thrown out on the street because the agreed upon amount of money wasn't good enough.
I just...help?
Miss_Liz

Re: Scratch my last post-homless now.

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Wed May 16, 2012 9:25 pm

First, let me say how sorry I am to hear of your troubles. Having a daughter of age with your son, I know the sick dread you're feeling for his safety, and your dear cat, too.

I will certainly keep you in my prayers. If you have not already, post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php

This will give others the chance to pray for you, as well. Missionary Independent Spiritual Church offers some services that may be of assistance to you. They will set a small emergency light on their altars for immediate need. You can find the contact information for that service here: 

http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers also offers goods and services through their pro bono fund to those in need. I know you said you have a few supplies, but you should check it out, to see how they can help you:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

Keep your chin up, and good luck. There are people out here who care.

Ad astra per aspera
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Odessa » Thu May 17, 2012 11:57 am

On the mundane level and having been through this with an ex abusive husband, Miss Liz, you can call the police and have them escort you to retrieve your belongings and cat. That is your property and you do have a right to that. I had to do it myself when I and my children left a life of abuse. He took our things and wouldn't let us have them when we left. Check with the local police to see if they will help you go get your families things as I don't know how the laws may go in other places.

Very sorry to hear that you have to go through this. I have been in the same boat. Thankfully, a family friend took us in for a year while I got my life back in order.
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"
Odessa

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu May 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Great advice by all above. Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers.
I hope that someone in the community was able to help you today.
Take care.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GoodLuckNatalie » Thu May 17, 2012 8:15 pm

one thing that occurs to me is that many Catholic and at least a few Episcopal churches I've visited have a place for you to light a candle. As a non-Catholic, I'm not sure of the protocol, but I would guess you could light a candle to the Virgin Mary there.

Also, I second the recommendation for the Crystal Silence League. It's helped me and many others.

I hope you can retrieve your cat especially, since you and your family have made it out okay. Best of luck.
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student
GoodLuckNatalie

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Fri May 18, 2012 4:44 pm

I put up my request at the Crystal Silence League and prayed my heart out to both St. Martha and the Virgin.

Last night my husband was able to get his step dad to calm down, set some ground rules and we're ok again.

I was also able to get state cash assistance (after I burned a money draw candle and attraction incense) which also includes retroactive insurance (I had $50,000 in hospital bills my previous insurer decided not to cover from a work related illness that cost me my job) that covers mental health (which my previous insurer did not), over $500 in food stamps, and an automatic state shake down for child support from my ex even though he's in prison, which is a story for another day.

Thank you so much for your support and prayers, they worked so fast and LM money draw and attraction worked crazy well.

If there was ever a "omg this stuff works!" testimonial, this is it.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri May 18, 2012 5:38 pm

I glad things worked out for you. You are in our prayers.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Miss_Liz, so glad to hear that the tide is turning in your favour. Please keep posting at the Crystal Silence League and we will keep you in our prayers.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

I just want to visit/see the kids =(

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:20 am

My boyfriend is locked up, and I was raising his children as my own when he was home. A family member has them now and has given me nothing but excuses as to why I can't see them. They were all really dumb ones, such as we are shopping that day, for example. (Seriously??) Anyway, I never had problems with this person before, and the kids' mother signed her rights away, so I know that couldn't be the source of the problem. I'm the only mother they know, and they are my only children. Stepchildren to be exact, but I never saw it that way. These children are little (not even in school yet), so I know they couldn't possibly be refusing to see me. My boyfriend has spoken to this relative on three-way with me and told them to let me see them, too, so I know the friction isn't coming from there, either.

Anyway, out my love for them, I sent money for them every week. Whenever this relative said they needed something for them, I paid for it without question. Of course, I did ask to at least visit them, and went from asking to have them for a weekend, to one day, then a few hours... the last time I asked, I offered to bring the whole family dinner so they could supervise the visit and nothing would look amiss to the kids. The relative has known me for years, and they know I would leave as quietly as I came. Still nothing. I've tried talking to this relative about what might be wrong, but that was dismissed as "nothing."

I am not expecting this relative to let me just have them, but I do want to see them. What can I do to sweeten this relative so they could let me spend time with the children? I don't know what will happen with my boyfriend's situation, but regardless of how that pans out, I want to be a part of the children's lives. They have bonded to me as I have bonded with them, and it hurts to just think of how abandoned they must be feeling now that they don't have either parent. :cry:
Psychic Mimi

Re: I just want to visit/see the kids =(

Unread postby aura » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:33 am

Hi Psycic Mimi,

LM has a peaceful home honey jar that also works on relatives. Before taking out the big guns, perhapas just doing that honey jar can help ease things into a better space. The nice thing about the kit is that it already has all the herbs and materials you need: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar ''Peaceful Home & Family, CALM DOWN RELATIVES''. Make sure you pick up a dozen extra candles to keep the work going as it can take a little while before you see the effects.

Also send a prayer request into the Crystal Silence League which is a free and powerful way to get lots of people praying for and along with you: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Many Blessings and May you soon see your brood :)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Temont » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 am

I feel your pain and you will be in my prayers-- along with other mothers who are not able to be with their children. I'm going through something similar and the pain is unbelievable. I'm so sorry that you all are being treated this way.
Temont

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:59 am

Thank you for your suggestions and support. I'm placing an order, so I'll make sure to get what I need and try to work this situation out.
Psychic Mimi

Family Conflict Harming Family Business!

Unread postby Tallahsheena » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 am

**This could also be filed under Business/Money, but at the heart of the matter is family discord.**

My mother started her own small business 35 years ago, and my older sister has been manager for the last 20+ years. My father and I work there as well, and we have 1 non-related employee. Non-relation is leaving us in the End of Summer/Early Fall (still no set date) and my sister has been making noises that she won't be far behind. However, she has been very reluctant to TEACH my dad and me how to run the books and computer software for the business. "I'll show you later" is her favorite phrase, but later never comes. She is terrified that we'll screw everything up and ruin the place, but she shows no signs of helping us learn. She started her own cottage industry that is faring well, better in fact than the family business, even to the point where she has thousands of FB followers, while Fam Biz has less than 60 (petty, i know, but it's very clear where her energy is directed).
My sister has never been a "cuddly" person, she very much a Crab (Cancer) or possibly a snapping turtle. If we try to do things another way or offer suggestions or anything to her about work, she either snaps at us, gets angry or defensive, and in one memorable occasion, packed up all her items from her side business that we had on display and cleared out 1/3 of our stock. TWO WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS. People thought we were going out of business.
She and Non-Related Employee are very close and when it's just them working, nothing seems to get done except gossip. When there's 3 or more of us on staff, things get done, but the only one of us who works there full-time is Dad. He had a heart attack 2 years ago and the stress of this transition has driven his blood pressure up to scary levels, and yet nothing has been done or said to my sister for fear that she will lash out at him.

My mother is afraid to say anything, as she left the business in Sister's care and only has power as owner, not executive decisions. My father is completely stuck as he can't do anything without angering someone and his stress levels are far higher than they should be for his health. Non-Relation hasn't given a set date for her leaving yet, but once she's gone, I will be working there to fill in the gap and take over her duties.
I want to learn as much about running the place as I can, but my sister is afraid to teach me anything and won't listen to the suggestions I've made.

What can I do? I know Road-opening work can help, but I want to see if I can also work to improve the communication between my family members (we are notoriously bad at that) and get my sister to not be such a bitch. Please help!
Tallahsheena

Re: Family Conflict Harming Family Business!

Unread postby aura » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:52 am

Hi Tallahsheena,

you've got a very complex family dynamic at work and although you can and should definitely get the work started, you may also want to get a reading on the situation and request the help of a Professional Rootworker. AIRR has a line-up of reputable, reliable and ethical workers you can look through here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

To help your sister come around, some Peaceful Home work may be advised. A honey jar would work well and although they can be a little long to get going, they are long-lasting in their effects. If that doesn't work, then the compelling/Bend Over work would be called for.

For your honey jar, LM does have them ready to go with all the herbs you need here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar, the one best suited to the situation perhaps being the: Peaceful Home & Family, CALM DOWN RELATIVES. If you're going to craft your own, make sure that you get blood root in their since it tightens family ties and helps with the respect aspect that seems to be lacking in your sister's attitude: http://www.luckymojo.com/bloodroot.html. Five finger grass would also be a good addition since it helps getting favours: http://www.herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html as would Blue Flag which helps with money, particularly for women: http://www.herb-magic.com/blue-flag-root.html.

Do also spritz your place of work with Peace Water to keep tempers mellow and everyone getting along: http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html, the stuff works wonders!

Finally, please make sure that your father is getting the medical care he needs for his blood pressure, since that alone is a stressor that can have major consequences within your family unit.

Blessings and best of luck to you and your Mom and Dad.
Forum Moderator

A MOTHER WHO ACTS LIKE SHE ONLY HAS ONE CHILD

Unread postby ed+des+sar » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Hello everyone,
I would appreciate it if you could help me with getting my "mother" to realize that she has 4 children, not one. My mother has 4 children but she is only there for one of us. She is very loving, supportive and a perfect mother to one of my sisters. However, as far as the rest of us are concerned it's like we do not exist. She gives us no support, and she does not care about us or her grandchildren. I know it sounds odd, but she is actually worse than I am stating. We all all are adult children by the way, but she has been this way since we were children. When we try to bring this problem to her attention she gets upset and refuses to discuss it. I do not have a relationship with her, and I am fine with it but for some reason my other siblings are still there for her, and even though they are adults they desperately want her love and attention. My question is "Is there something that they can do to have her care for them and her grandchildren and finally recognize that she has more than one child?"

P.S. The child that she favors was born when she was married but the rest of us were born out of wedlock, maybe this has something to do with it.

Thanking you all in advance for all your help and support.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity
ed+des+sar

Re: A MOTHER WHO ACTS LIKE SHE ONLY HAS ONE CHILD

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:08 pm

1. I would get a reading to see why she treats the children born out of wedlock this way. Perhaps she feels guilty or someone made her feel guilty so on. As a result I would get a reading to really get down to the reason why she is feeling this way.

2. You could start by doing some clarity and king solomon wisdom to begin to open up her eyes and mentally.
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom
3. Perhaps you could do a love me honey jar and add some blood root to strengthen the blood ties between you your siblings and your mother
http://www.herb-magic.com/blood-root.html.
www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Need help with boyfriend's family and friends

Unread postby believingforthebest » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:09 pm

What oils can I wear to get my boyfriend's family and friends to like me and have good feels about our relationship... I also need something powerful to use on his sister because she doesnt like me.

There is no way I can get any personal items from his family or friends, what can I use instead?
believingforthebest

Re: Need help with boyfriend's family and friends

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:24 pm

I'd start by posting a prayer request with the Crystal Silence League - this is a powerful way to gather people who will pray on your behalf and it is free (yay!): http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Use the peaceful home products ( http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html ). There is a peaceful home - calm down relatives honey jar kit that comes with everything ( http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar ). Make sure to get extra candles so that you can keep the honey jar work going. You don't want to scramble to find a particular candle at the last minute when you could already have had them ready to go.

While you are waiting for your order, keep trying to get personal concerns. Start by looking through social networking sites and pick through the photo albums there.

Find an occasion or excuse to be in the neighborhood if not in their home, and excuse yourself to use the bathroom. Even in the cleanest bathroom there is usually something you can use, be it hair from a hairbrush, used clothing… whatever. Just get it!

Another idea is to have them over. There are lots of football fans in this world and this is football season. A little gathering to watch the game could be an opportunity for you to be the ever so helpful girlfriend who cleans up behind them... little appetizers can be eaten with toothpicks... smokers leave behind cigarette butts... If not football, there has to be some excuse you can draw up to have them come to you.
Psychic Mimi

Re: Need help with boyfriend's family and friends

Unread postby Edwardyule » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:56 am

I second what psychic Mimi has said above

The Crystal Silence League is a great resource to turn to, you'll be amazed at the things that can happen with collective prayer

Beyond a honey jar, which was suggested above, I would recommend wearing peace water. It is something that can be spritzed on before having an encounter with the family.
Edwardyule

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:37 pm

"Oh there's no place like home for the holidays"

And if you are smart you will work with Lucky Mojo Peace Water this time of year.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

because you can have what you want for the holidays, but peace is the place in grace we are.

Be Blessed,

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:40 pm

I like burning Peaceful Home candles too! Good post Tammie Lee!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Advice on getting people to calm down

Unread postby Sands » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo forum members,
I would like to know which Lucky Mojo products and rituals to use with the three following situations:
One is an extremely "hyper" relative who loves drama and constantly engages in it every time she comes to my home. Speaking to her about it only brings temporary change. I am considering using a Peaceful Home honey jar since she comes by regularly enough-at least every other week. I don't want to ban her from my home, so I'd like to know if anyone has suggestions other than the Peaceful Home honey jar. I just need something to work very effectively. She is a melodramatic type so she will need something very strong.
The second situation is a weird, nosy neighbor who makes mountains out of molehills. An incident occurred where I misplaced a plastic bowl which allegedly belonged to a friend of hers and months later, she is convinced that it is the biggest crisis in the world. She is the type who won't stop talking about it to anyone who will listen. I would like suggestions on how to keep her quiet and away from me permanently.
The third situation is a former classmate who has had a hard time in professional school and is trying to latch on to me because everyone else has either moved on and/or avoids her since she is extremely whiny and clingy. She honestly believes that the world revolves around her. I tried a Hot Foot candle and it worked well now but she's back again and I am avoiding her. I need her to stop calling me and concern herself with her own life.
Any and all suggestions will be helpful. Thanks.
Sands

Re: Advice on getting people to calm down

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:57 pm

A blue or white figural candle dressed with Tranquility oil may help the relative calm down. A Stop Gossip candle for the neighbor to shut up.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:59 am

Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sands » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:27 am

Thank you both for your input.
Sands

Peaceful Home honey jar

Unread postby N1reht » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:12 am

The instructions I received with the honey jar mentions using hair when it comes to love, but should you also use hair in a honey jar for a Peaceful Home?

I've been using one for weeks now and there doesn't seem to be much improvement when it comes to tempers flaring and arguments. I've also been using the Peaceful Home incense (adding basil, rosemary, and sandalwood to it), satchet powder, and Peace Water. I steeped basil for three days and sprinkled the water at the front door and porch. And still tempers flare.
N1reht

Re: Peaceful Home honey jar

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:07 pm

You may need to change your tatics, and attempt to bust up all that negative energy.

You may want consider these products:

SPL-KIT-UNCR
Uncrossing Spell Kit
$54.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CAN-GLS-ROAD
Road Opener Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

You may also consider having a readings with a Professional Practitioner. Maybe uncover some hidden reasons and ways to fix this situation.

Contact a Reader at either of these sites:
http://www.rootworkers.com
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Re: Peaceful Home honey jar

Unread postby N1reht » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:30 pm

I have Blessing oil, Blessing powder, Van Van oil, Van Van incense, Hindu Grass incense, and Camphor incense.

I have a variety of herbs. Among them Angelica powder, Dill seeds, Hyssop, and Rue. I have some Money House Blessing products too.

Suggest anything with the above?
N1reht

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends