Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Peace in Family and Repairing Family Bonds

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: grandma found out about me practing magic

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 pm

I second starsnthesky7; also in the meantime, vb052010, educate yourself and read more about Hoodoo and be prepared to respond to her questions. http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html.
Furthermore, scroll down to the middle of this page and read, "What Hoodoo is Not: Voodoo, Santeria, etc." http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

This will give you a heads up, just in case she inquires further.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: grandma found out about me practing magic

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 pm

How old are you? Is Grandma living with you? If you are an adult, you have a right to your own life. If you aren't, you'll have to be sneakier. Do a Stop Gossip spell to keep Grandma quiet. I wouldn't explain anything to anyone; most folks are set in their ways. If any member of your family says anything, just laugh it off. "Me, a devil worshiper? How silly!" A lot of people light candles for different reasons and carry items in a bag, for luck or whatever.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Grandma found out about me practicing magic

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Stop Gossip may help you out in this instance as Mama Micki indicated. Try sprinkling some of the powder where she'll walk.

I am respectful of the fact that you want to keep your work a secret, but also don't live your life in such a way that you are terrified what others may think of you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Grandma found out about me practicing magic

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:00 am

You have received lots of good advice already, but since your grandmother is a Christian I would play on that. The next time she mentions keeping her Bible close to her I would immediately say "me too, grandma, I keep my bible right on my altar, in fact what you thought was me worshipping the devil, was actually praying--but thanks for having faith in me!" That (along with a stop gossip spell or freezer spell may well shut her up and keep her quiet. I would also, at the same time do a peaceful home honey jar to create peace and tranquility not just with your grandmother, but within the entire family.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

polot1987
Forum Member

Help - Need Solution to Improve Communication with Dad

Unread post by polot1987 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Hello everyone,
I recently got married and my dad stopped talking to me for no reason.I need a solution on what work to do on him for us to have our relationship back.
Thank you :(

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Help - Need Solution to Improve Communication with Dad

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Well I am sorry to hear about this. BUT you need to find out the reason for him to stop talking to you all of a sudden. This will help you be more effective in your work and target the problem.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

In the meantime, I would prepare a honey jar, and include a picture of you and your father facing towards each other. Along with some rose petals, lavender, blood root, peaceful home herbal mix, and some reconciliation powder. I would burn a pink candle on top of it.

But I would get the reading first to see if anything else needs to be addressed.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

polot1987
Forum Member

Re: Help - Need Solution to Improve Communication with Dad

Unread post by polot1987 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:59 pm

I will do the reading first.Thank you so much.

Messager In NYC
Forum Member
dealing what a family member that is not nice

Unread post by Messager In NYC » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:50 am

what can i do to make this person a nice person to deal with . we have so many problems togetter and all hell breacks out when see dos not get here way . she dos not listen . and fights with me and people around us. she is always so angry . and what ever i do something for here there is a big problem or a fight , this person is my Mother and we live togetter. need to sweeter her up, i know that she is hurting from problems in her life that she will not let go of . please see what help u can give me with dealing with her . good :idea: blessings to all of u
Angel of God. My guardian dear, To whom his love commits me here, Ever this day be at my side. To Light, To Guard, To Rule, and Guide.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: dealing what a family mumber that is not nice

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:58 am

It's common for mothers to fight with their daughters as they grow up and make their own decisions, making choices that worry or frighten the older generation. I'm NOT saying you're necessarily making bad choices, but each generation is born into a somewhat different world where standards are changing, and it's not easy for most people to rework the lessons learned in youth.

Start with cleansing work, and then sweetening work which includes King Solomon Wisdom as well as formulas like Peaceful Home, Peace Water, and Blessing.

And now your entire family is in the habit of fighting, so Cast Off Evil might be called for, too.

In the meantime, go into the kitchen and stir the sugar bowl clockwise while praying for peace between you and your mother.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:35 am

I would go with some healing for the problems that she cannot let go of along with some cleansing.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

In addition you are going to want to do a peaceful home spell kit and/or a peaceful home honey jar. I would go with a peaceful home sweet jar along with cleaning the home with some chinese wash of the negativity.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Messager In NYC
Forum Member

Unread post by Messager In NYC » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:01 am

thank u so much for this this is a big help for me . and yes i do se what u r talking about with generation . but Mom has some Mental problem's that she will not take meds for . so that is a big problem of it slef Mom is A big Angry problem all of her life, and now that she is older it is way out of control, but i will look in to what you have told me to do . I really thank u for you help with this matter . Good Blessings to u alway Ken
Angel of God. My guardian dear, To whom his love commits me here, Ever this day be at my side. To Light, To Guard, To Rule, and Guide.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 pm

If she actually has mental problems that could be helped with medication, there are two other elements you could add to your Peaceful Home work.
I can also think of one sensible reason for her refusing medication: side effects. Even if they do clear her mind, the medications may make her feel bad enough that returning to sanity is just not worth the trouble. Working with Dr. Hernandez and St. Dymphna will also address these issues.

If this is not a problem, you might want to drop a little Bend Over or Commanding into your work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:02 pm

Since this is your mother who has the mental condition I'd recommend Compelling products over Essence of Bend Over. The latter product is a bit harsh and can sometimes have a degrading element to it. Traditionally it was used to make your "boss" literally bend over backwards for you. Since your mother needs just a little push, compelling may be the way to go.

Messager In NYC
Forum Member

Unread post by Messager In NYC » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:45 am

trhank u ConjureMan ill need to look it to Essence of bend Over . can u tell me more about this . and what i would have to do ken

fresh_pots

Help with Family member.

Unread post by fresh_pots » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:08 am

HI everyone.

I want to make a long story short here, but I've been dealing with a family member who has made my life a living hell for since I can remember. He has given me endless broken promises, told me to do things that I have followed only to be betrayed by him, and now it's gotten so bad that it is endangering me of being homeless...I can't ask for help from anyone else in my family because he has caused me to be the black sheep by telling lies about me. I need help quick, or I may be out on the street. This family member knows how hard I work everyday and the state of health I'm in yet he doesn't care. He's helped me in the past but there was always strings attached...I just want him to change his ways...
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with Family member.

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Hi fresh_pots:
Without knowing too much about your situation, if you're about to be "out on the streets" because of this person's behavior, I say the heck with making him change his ways. You need to focus on taking care of yourself first. I would do some Fiery Wall of Protection work on yourself, to protect yourself from this man hurting you anymore. Ask St. Michael the Archangel to keep him and his lies away from you and anyone close to you.
If your money has been endangered by this guy, then kick him off of any checking or savings accounts or credit cards he may have access to. I'd also work on the Money Stay With Me line of products; they are awesome to make money stay in your wallet instead of going to the bill collectors! :)

Once you're safe and no longer in danger of being homeless, you should consider doing some Cut and Clear work on this man, to clear away his influence on your life and cut away your emotional ties to him.

Products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

beebee22
Forum Member

Help with my mum

Unread post by beebee22 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi folks,

I need a spell to make my mother see things from other peoples perspectives and to have empathy.

My mother has always treated me very badly and favored my sister over me.

It's a long story but when I was having my first child in August of last year my mother disowned me for no real reason, this was mainly due to my sister who wants my mum to herself, and in the end I confronted her to try to improve our relationship and it ended up me nearly loosing my baby. I have so much pain which I am still working through, I have tried so much to forgive her but she has never said sorry, the problem with her is that everyone in the family has fallen out with her, she has no empathy and cannot see anything from other peoples perspective only her own. When I asked her why she never came to see her grandson or me, even when I nearly died giving birth, she just started at how upset she was, did not even think about my feelings.

During this time I wrote her a letter to her which I never sent - I would love her to read it but if I gave it her we would end up in another argument. I also have a pair of old glasses which are hers.

Any ideas on spells?

She will never say sorry to anyone and is selfish...Any ideas on spells to make her realise what she is like?

cabriellenil

Re: Help with my mum

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun May 01, 2011 3:00 pm

I'd suggest that you get a reading on this to see what are the real reasons for your mother's behavior, if it's possible to change the dynamic, and what it is exactly that you want from her, how to achieve that at magical and mundane levels.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers

My mother also disowned me out of the blue after many years of estrangement. And during those periods when we were actually in touch, she'd never, ever address my feelings or what I'd been through in life, and just focus on herself anyway. If I had known hoodoo back then, I'd have done a cut and clear. That said, I have a friend who has rather serious issues with her parents and she got an excellent reading on why, how, what to do, etc. regarding the situation. It could be spellwork plus some changes in your everyday exchanges as well.

mabsan5x5
Forum Member

Peaceful Home Spell

Unread post by mabsan5x5 » Thu May 12, 2011 7:49 am

I want to use a peacful home spell and spell bottle on my family, the problem is that the family does not live in the same house, so when one of the spells calls for burrying coins and wax remains around the house, will it still work to do this? I figure if I do it at my parents house, as they are at the top of the food chain (so to speak) that that will be okay? Does it matter that we are all under the same roof?

Thanks!

JCPA72
Forum Member
Re: Peaceful Home Spell

Unread post by JCPA72 » Thu May 12, 2011 8:58 am

I worked this spell - and all the members of the family are in different places so

I added in my intentions/prayers - where ever in the world we may be, keep us united in a loving way..etc. etc.

I seperated the spell remains - one part is buried in my Mom's garden the other, I buried in a house plant I gave my future mother-in-law 8-)

I also work a Peaceful Home Honey Jar in support of this work, under my altar cloth I have pictures/cards representing my family, MWF I place the jar on top of the photos and pray my intention - for peace, healing, harmony.

Hope that helps!
Good Luck!
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

mabsan5x5
Forum Member

Unread post by mabsan5x5 » Thu May 12, 2011 9:26 am

The houseplant idea is a fantastic idea, that way everyone gets a piece!

The honey jar spell confuses me, because I'm supposed to cross the names of the person the spell is for with the person who needs to be "sweet" on that person, but when there's several people involved, how do I do this?

Thanks so much for your input! It really helps.

JCPA72
Forum Member

Unread post by JCPA72 » Thu May 12, 2011 11:12 am

Well - for the Honey Jar - I didn't use the general instructions (I had a reading and the rootworker advised me what to do)

I wrote a letter to God (it's usually how I do all my petitions, since it feels most right to me - but that's me ;) )

Because the jar actually has a dual goal - a) help my Hunny repair his relationship with his Mom b) bring the -in this case 3 families (mine/his/his mom) - together, forgive the past, move on and be more loving, compassionate with each other - work together in Harmony and Peace, etc. The letter turned out to be longer than I intended but 've seen some really good movement (especially with him and his mom - no more fighting!)so I think it's turning out rather well. Even the children seem to be bickering less - I've blessed her house with Peace Water a few times as well.

One of the things I love most about Hoodoo is the emphasis on intent and prayer and it's adaptability. I am sure I've made a LOT of mistakes over the past year but for the most part I've seen good results - even when I didn't follow all the "right" steps. Don't get too caught up in the step 1, step 2 etc. Focus on your intention and somehow it comes together.

I also started an herb container garden - mainly for me, my hunny and his children plus my parents - since that's the goal (to unite the two families peacefully and lovingly)
In the container I placed personal concerns of everyone, mainly hair (took me a few months to get them all collected lol ) and my petition.
I am growing, basil, lavendar and rosemary. I also mixed in a little Angelica Root Powder with the dirt (since the men in the family are VERY stubborn!) to help the women be strong!
It's growing really nicely :)
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

moonmaiden
Forum Member
family or love of my life? Can't it be both?

Unread post by moonmaiden » Mon May 16, 2011 12:42 am

Firstly, hello everyone! I am back and with good news!

About 3 years ago i made a 'perfect man' list, and made a little homemade spell out of it. THIS was a extremely weird list, mostly because i was young and unaware of magick, i wrote things like halloween birthday, green eyes, mature, and nail biter (along with other things....LOL) BUT it never worked until....I met this man a month ago! We are dating and its PERFECT. He is exactly what i wanted! WELL worth the wait.

It's only been a month but we are in love, things moved SO SO SO fast. But we both enjoy it. Now heres the problem...

Firstly, he is a single dad with sole care for his two children, and he has tattoo, both are things that i do not mind...but my mother! YIKES! She won't even give him a chance, she can be pretty closed off but i can see marrying this man, and i don't want tension between them!! What can i do to make her more understanding and nicer to him? We are looking into moving in together....So what can i do!?

Also....any other advice/tips to make our new home in order would be nice!

Thank you in advance!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: family or love of my life? Can't it be both?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon May 16, 2011 7:49 am

A Peaceful Home honey jar would be appropriate in your case to sweeten up everyone, including your BF, his kids, and your mom. However, do not let your mom dictate who you will spend your life with. You are an adult (I presume) and can make your own decisions. If you feel this man is right for you, follow your heart.

A lot of people, including me, have tattoos these days, and I respect your man for taking responsiblity for his kids. A lot of guys won't even pay child support.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 16, 2011 11:34 pm

If your list was that specific then it may have taken a while to manifest the right circumstances to meet this person. It does happen.

Mama Micki's Peaceful Home Honey jar is a great idea. I second it. While burning a candle on top you can burn figure candles around the honey jar in a triangle with all of them facing inwards towards the sweetness and honey. One for each of you.

beebee22
Forum Member

Re: Help with my mum

Unread post by beebee22 » Fri May 20, 2011 2:17 am

Thanks. I have decided to not carry out any spells as things are suppose to be as they are, and I don't want to change things, not for the worse anyway. Why rock karma. Thanks for you suggestion on readings I may look into that in the future.

moonmaiden
Forum Member

Unread post by moonmaiden » Sun May 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Yes, we are very much in love. Things are perfect actually. I was ABOUT to start a honey jar when things started to change. Actually my mother enjoys his company now. Perhaps it was because i was sending those intentions out into the world but all is good in that scenario!

sadly though i had another issue....of sorts....I have posted a NEW topic, if you two awesome people could check it out :)

carolann1972
Forum Member
A "Realization of Wrong" spell on Father-In-Law and His GF

Unread post by carolann1972 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Hi all!

I was hoping to find out if there is a way to do a "realization" spell or working to get a family member and his girlfriend to realize the wrong they are doing and make it right with out causing anything bad to happen to them.

My father in law and his girlfriend has pushed my husband and I out of the family business and they are driving all family members out of his life.

I want them both to see the wrong they are doing and make it right.

I know that his girlfriend is mis-leading and mis-representing me and my husband and other family members to my father in law. However, he is blindly letting her do so.

How can I get him to see her for what she is and what she is doing and get him and her to stop? I do not want to hurt either one of them but I do want them see that they are hurting people and make them stop.

:cry:
Thank you!
Carolann

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: How to do a Realization working or spell

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:40 am

You can do a skull candle working on them using Clarity oil to get them to see the situation clearly. Influence oil would help you to push them to make amends.

Of course, you can also consider mirror boxing them so that any new negativity they create will bounce back at them, rather than effecting others around them. Reversal products would be most useful for that.

A combination of those works would also likely be very effective. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

carolann1972
Forum Member

Unread post by carolann1972 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Thank you so much Devi! I will search these products and come up with something! Thank you again! :D

Carol

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:35 pm

You are most welcome. Best of luck in your work. :)

carolann1972
Forum Member

Unread post by carolann1972 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 pm

I did some research on Cat's Colour Symbolism In Candle Magic page and I was wondering if I should use a purple skull candle for compelling, control or commanding?

Thanks Again!
Carol

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:31 am

Yes, purple is what you would use for those works.

carolann1972
Forum Member

Unread post by carolann1972 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Thank you again!

Charisma
Forum Member

Improve a Parent/Child Relationship & Remove Negativity

Unread post by Charisma » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:54 pm

I need any advice that can be offered as to how to make a father & his daughters relationship stronger and allow love to flow into the relationship. We did court case and won (my previous topic) however the mother is creating negative thoughts to daughter doing visits which is causing a gap to come between the 2 again (she has been in our home for 8 months without a problem until THE visit). I know teens are going to be teens but this kid is heartless and only 15 (never met a kid like this 1). Should I consider doing seperation on Mother/Daughter which there is already a HUGE rift between them but I need to not allow her to have so much negative influence on her. The mother feels since daughter ran away from home to be with her dad she is choosing a side and is a traitor so she is just content with having the girl feeling torn and feeling stupid for wanting to be there but talking negative about me & my husband. I really want to see there relationship improve. He has always been there for her but her mom has her thinking just because she hate him that their daughter should to. At this point I have to say she is mentally fragile (15 yr old). And I've been told she has a invisible person she talks to from another parent that she spent the night by and it was mentioned a problem with one of the mothers many boyfriends. My intuition tells me she was molested, but I could be wrong. Any advice is welcomed??

Charisma

double
Forum Member

Dealing with hurt feeling from daughter

Unread post by double » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Which candle do I need to light , I am hurting from all the insult and dirty names calling/my daughter call me .
I need a Candle lited for Healing. . Her father was near death when I arrived . I want to stop thinking about the dirty name calling work from this weekend The words are stuck in my mind like tape recorder. All I wish is her dad speeds recover. I also wish her and her fiance happiness and a wonderful engagement together. I need to forget and go on with my life. after she and I discussed her father busy the night before I arrived. and I told her on the phone what she needed to do .But after I got to LA,her boyfriend was there. That is when she said he knew all the in/outs to get the paperwork done - POWER OF ATTORNEY letter etc..... so she would be in charge of dad financials and make all his medial decision. After she got the 1st piece of information need – she turn and said "he and I can handle this now". I want you to get on the plane and go hommme. I don’t need you here , he is doing all the work while you are just talking. I am the person in charge of my dads assets not you .And I also told the DR & Hospital not to give out information on my dad condition to no one including you. Insisted that I was jealous of him helping her and I didn ‘t like him. This was my second time meeting the guy. He was constantly calling her on the cell phone to see if that paperwork worked or not.
. She started cursing and screaming from the top of voices at me to leave and called me all kinds of dirty names. until I said ok, I will go OMG OMG the language and dirty names she used to insult me was terrible .All I could do is cry She drop me off at LAX where I spent the night waiting for a flight home on Monday.Tuesday, I called to see how her dad was doing. And she talked a minute and . Afterwar I got text messages back to for 5-10 min straight. Telling how embarrassed she was about my attitude. Going on about me not liking /wanting her boyfriend to help her. Well the boyfriend saw me as a threat to the CASH COW. which candle do I need to light , I .

double
Forum Member

Re: Dealing with hurt feeling from daughter

Unread post by double » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 pm

I left out details to get to my piont.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Improve a Parent/Child Relationship & Remove Negativity

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm

counseling for starters, id also cleanse the home after the visit using chinese floor wash and using peaceful home products, via oils, insense and candles. Id also consider a honey jar to sweeten her to her father to support this relationship. good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

angel4decale
Forum Member

Unread post by angel4decale » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 pm

First of all mother to mother my heart goes out to you...but it will be alright please pray and forgive your daughter, then cleanse yourself spiritually If you don't have any products on hand you can pray psalm 23 over some olive oil (i speak it into the bottle) and put seven drops into your bath water, if you don't have olive oil you can run your water then pray psalm 23 over your bath water and release the situation to GOD and just relax a moment. Here is a link to the candle page http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html I would look into a saint Jude and a reconciliation candle as well. And here is a link to the dressing oils http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html. I am not a moderator or a professional and I'm sure someone will read your post by tonight and give you better guidance, I just want to give you hope and tell you it will get better and with a little spiritual help you and your daughter will work things out.

double
Forum Member

Unread post by double » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:59 am

thank you ,i am going to have a healing candle put on the altar and take your advise on saint Jude and a reconciliation candle as well. You guys r a great spiritual support group

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:15 am

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:47 pm

I think the best thing is to start with a reading. This is a complicate situation that need to be treated with some delicacy.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 am

SPL-KIT-PEAC
Peaceful Home Spell Kit
$32.00

catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 am

If lucky mojo sold purple skull candles, then this would be excellent. Since they do not, you can certainly use white, and then surround the candle in a triangle formation with purple candles. Dress each free standing candle with commanding, compelling, controlling or essence of bend over oil.

andy598
Forum Member

Peace in family

Unread post by andy598 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:07 am

Is there a quick peace remedy to bring together a family? My spouse daughter is causing problems between us by getting mad at her mother for having a relationship with me. We have been married for a short period of time and her daughter does not like me. I want to start some type of work immediately to prevent a possible breakup and calm her daughter. Her daughter is strong headed and stubborn. I have ordered a honey jar already from LM, but need to start other things immediately. Maybe a candle spell?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Peace in family

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:13 am

Try sprinkling Peace Water around the home to calm things down. You can also diffuse Peaceful Home oil in an oil burner, or burn Peaceful Home incense each day while praying for peace in your home. And then, once the Peaceful Home honey jar arrives, craft it and pray over it daily.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Peace Water is a must have:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
Good luck, peace and Blessings!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:47 pm

In addition to Devi Spring and Miss Tammie Lee's recommendation Lucky Mojo has a Peaceful Home spellkit (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html) designed put an end to strife in the home and settle conditions so that every family member is contented and co-operative

nyla24
Forum Member
Help with a spell for peaceful home environment

Unread post by nyla24 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:07 am

HI in new here and would like to ask ,whats the best spell for a peacefull home environment?

======

Your post was split off into a new topic because it was not quite relevant to the original topic you posted it on. Protection from enemies and Peaceful Home are not quite the same thing.

Miss Michaele

Miss Benedikte

Re: Help with a spell for peaceful home environment

Unread post by Miss Benedikte » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Hello nyla24

My suggestion is to start with a home enviroment cleansing first before filling it with new positive energy.
Maybe http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#special Chinese Wash would be what you need. :)
For Peaceful home spellsupplies, I suppose you have had a look at this : http://www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html?
Usually a vigil candle prepared with oil and herbs will be a good choice.
Ofcourse there are several other ways, depending on the special needs of the different family members.

Good Luck
Miss Benedikte

nyla24
Forum Member

Unread post by nyla24 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:16 pm

thanks much miss benedikte will try
:)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Peace Water... and stock up because the Holidays are right around the corner ;)
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
peace-water-questions-and-answers-t11260.html
Good luck and peace be with You!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:31 pm

I agree and a little goes a long way...

nyla24
Forum Member

Unread post by nyla24 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:50 am

thanks every1

Tavia

How Can I Make My Mom Sweet On My Boyfriend?

Unread post by Tavia » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 am

Hello All,

Lately, my mother has been really uptight and mean towards my boyfriend. In the beginning she was nice to him, but now she is starting to dislike him for irrelevant reasons. I really do plan to go far with this guy, I really see a future with him (By the way, I'm currently working a honey spell on him too *wink*)

I don't want there to be any unnecessary drama between him and my mother down the road. Is there a way I can sweeten my mom to my boyfriend, but not in the "romantic" kind of way? If so, what specific herbs, oils, candles, and other ingredients should I use? Please help. I appreciate your feed back :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: How Can I Make My Mom Sweet On My Boyfriend?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:24 am

I would work a Peaceful Home honey jar on the two of them, although the herbs in the Love Me honey jar can also be used for sweetening platonic relationships as well.

Tavia

Re: How Can I Make My Mom Sweet On My Boyfriend?

Unread post by Tavia » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:33 am

Devi Spring wrote:I would work a Peaceful Home honey jar on the two of them, although the herbs in the Love Me honey jar can also be used for sweetening platonic relationships as well.
thanks so much. I def will try this :)

cindy9
Forum Member

Parent Issues

Unread post by cindy9 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Hello everyone ....

My Parents have been married and living together for 26 yrs and like most couples they had thier little bikkers and arguments here and there now seems like my dad got upset/angry over a very small argument or rather a word used by my mother as she was dicussing my sisters wedding with him and since the groom side of the family was being uncooprative abt the wedding hall she said exectly these words and he snapped "they are stubborn and so are you." now my father is know to be a bit stubborn and snappy abt everything going his way and so are my sis's inlaws but after my mother said that he that he wanted a divorce (this was like abt 4 weeks ago).

he calmed down after a few days with and still would not talk to my mother but things were getting back to normal and out of nothing where no one said anything mean or wrong to him something in him snapped again and since yest he started acting up again .....

im married and dont live with my parents but i do have two sisters and they know what happend so thats how i know it ....i really want them to be happy and my mother really deserves it she has been nothing but devoted to my father all these years and it sinks my heart my dad is acting like this ....

can anyone suggest anything ....i cant do a honeyjar cause i dont have thier hair and i live too far from them and my sisters would freak if i told them abt honey jars and stuff and would not cooperate but i belive its helped me with my husband.

any thing any spell i can do on my own to help them resolve this and reconcile ....

I would really appriciate your help
Thanks
Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator for all you have done and are doing for me ...

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Parent Issues

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi Cindy9,

While hair is one of the better personal concerns, you can also use a picture of your parents with their full names and DOB in the honey jar. Work the jar faithfully that way and in future, when you do visit them, get the hair and add it to the honey jar.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Parent Issues

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:57 pm

I would work some Peaceful Home (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html) conjure...you have enough information about your parents to work this spell until you get the hairs for the Honey Jar. I would mail cards dusted with Peaceful addressed to your dad. Good Lucky.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”