Spells for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

Re: Suggestions for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

Unread postby Santiago » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:45 am

Will do MIss Aida. Thank you again! :D
Santiago

Unread postby Determent » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Miss Aida

Thank you for your advise, I will make contact with AIRR.

Be blessed.
Determent

Disability and Managing Perceptions...

Unread postby Cutegimp9 » Sun May 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Ok, greetings, I had a question and I thought it wise to get some feedback. I use a wheel chair; And, because of this, I feel like I'm always, continuously, and constantly fighting the ignorant or ill-informed perceptions of temporarily abled-bodied (tab) people. I feel I'm forced to act as 'representative' of the disabled to most tab folks and, thus, that a bunch of weight (I neither agreed to shoulder nor did anything on my own to merit) hangs on my behavior in and around the 'public', or in polite company. The problem is, though, I'm painfully shy anyway, and shyness just exacerbates self-consciousness and people staring at me, or treating me like a six year old, exacerbates the shyness. It's a catch-22.

The first thing I absolutely know is necessary is requisite work on self-love and some of that through conjure and some through mundane labour...But, after that, I'm unsure what the next, best course of action is. After that, I'd like to do some compelling work but...

Since I have such deep grief-like pain about this, would you suggest a cleansing or uncrossing first? Right now, the grief feels like it requires an uncrossing and/or road opening, but I get really confused here. I'm not sure what applies. It's not a direct psychic attack from the outside, even though it feels like an attack. Since this is also more or less a continuous thing, it isn't as if can't just put one or two names on the bottom of a skull candle or some such. At the same time, something directed at "THE WORLD AT LARGE" is probably going to be less than helpful?

I need help managing perceptions...and I was thinking I'd dress an aforementioned white skull candle and dress it with influence oil, before empowering a charm/amulet with it as the candle burns; a charm that, when strangers see it or see me-wearing-it, would gently persuade them to see past the wheelchair for, like, five minutes? Finding a way to "lubricate" or even ease that dreaded first impression would help so much.

I welcome any advice, and think this post will require further questioning to clarify. And any feedback is greatly appreciated. :)
Sophia makes herself known even in advance to those who desire her with all their hearts. -Wisdom 6
Cutegimp9

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 04, 2015 12:53 am

Hello, Cutegimp9,

I get you! I know what you want. As a nurse, I have had many patients tell me the same thing.

So, I have moved your post to a subforum hat has numerous spell ideas for you. So, please read through the pages.

But, first, I really would like you to take that 13 day bath. You are right on the money with that idea! You got to get rid of the past negativities:

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Then, I'd like you to perform a blockbuster spell to tear down the walls: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then, make it your RELIGION to wear Crucible of courage: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Then, take a look at these pages hereon this thread for some wonderful spell ideas.

Rome was not built in a day. These spells will take time and you need to perform them one at a time until you get the results you want and then move on to the next

Wishing you the VERY best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cutegimp9 » Mon May 04, 2015 5:53 am

Miss Aida wrote:
So, I have moved your post to a subforum hat has numerous spell ideas for you. So, please read through the pages.

I appreciate and so look forward to this reading.

Miss Aida wrote:
I'd like you to perform a blockbuster spell to tear down the walls: http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

For some reason, the fact that you linked me to this, especially because, quoting the blockbuster spell and supply page linked above, "Road Opener can be metaphorically compared to a machete with which you clear away growth on an overgrown path, while Block Buster is symbolic of a stick of dynamite used to blow open a road through a mountain pass filled with rocks."

It's kind of bringing tears to my eyes somebody else is taking 'the walls' seriously.

Miss Aida wrote: Then, make it your RELIGION to wear Crucible of courage: http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Thought perhaps this looked promising, perhaps. This is so done.

Miss Aida wrote:
Rome was not built in a day. These spells will take time and you need to perform them one at a time until you get the results you want and then move on to the next

Wishing you the VERY best

Take care

The work ahead got more and complex as I pondered the particulars, intricacies. Knowing this, ahead of time that it'll all take time, makes the work ahead worth the effort. It's just a matter of untying knots.

Again, thank you for your help and your well-wishes. You take care, too.
Sophia makes herself known even in advance to those who desire her with all their hearts. -Wisdom 6
Cutegimp9

Re: Spells for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

Unread postby HappinessRules » Sun May 24, 2015 6:01 am

How can I become more stronger but not more masculine and rough, Because I'm female what products are used to make us stronger but not abrasive butch like I don't want to be weak anymore but I don't want to be masculine strong if you get what I mean, this is so annoying how do you find that balance?
HappinessRules

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun May 24, 2015 6:13 pm

You may consider working with Queen Elizabeth Root Spiritual Supplies, and even Power Spiritual Supplies to help strengthen your own personal power.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

How to become better at keeping secrets

Unread postby vipera » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:37 pm

a bit off and i hope this is the right section, not please let me know

i'm looking for a way to become better at keeping secrets... like remove the urge the tell someone about it. i need to keep some family secrets and personal secrets and while i feel the urge i cannot absolutely cannot tell, doesn't matter peace of mind or whatever, just cannot (i'm sure everyone's got a couple secrets like this). it's the same with what people tells me even minor.

i have excellant control and a reputation for being able to keep my trap shut real ride or die style and for being secretive but i'd like to make it easier on myself and remove the urge to share absolutely.

can someone help me out? could i use cut and clear to remove the urge or some jar or honey jar... king solomon??? ..

i've looked in books and online trying to find something but i can't. i'm guessing because it's not the most common question to be asking

any help is greatly appreciated!
vipera

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Hello, Vipera,

It's very simple: just apply Stop Gossip products to yourself everyday:

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

I think it's an admirable quality that you recognize your weaknesses and wish to conquer them. You're a good person.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vipera » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:21 pm

thank you miss aida, you're very kind

would it be okay to mix it with tranquility oil? i've been thinking of getting a white or blue skull candle, inscribing my name and massaging a mix of stop gossip, power and tranquility oil into my skull .. i'd like to sooth my mind about .. keeping my mouth shut..

i was thinking the tranquility oil would make the keeping my mouth shut bit easier, so i don't have to think over and over 'don't tell anyone, don't say a thing'? so that it will be easier and less stressful for me. sorry i don't know whats the best words to describe what i want..

thank you for your help!
vipera

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello, vipera,

That's an EXCELLENT idea!!!

Please keep us posted on the progress

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby morningstar_67 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:44 pm

even though it takes so long for lucky mojo to send products i try not to let it get to me ONLY because jojo [my mojo] has made my life so sweet and bursting with goodness, luck, and jubilance and money.

my magical life is so busy lol, always at my altar praying, fixing things and doing jobs for myself and others and that is great but now I'm feeling a little drained and slowed down since I'm making another order next week i want to know what magical and spiritual power products i can use to help me in all my endeavours of magic and help bolster my internally generated forces.

the mojos offered at LM don't seem to fit what i want and I'm confused between power products and mastery key but what about african juju?
what are the differences between them?
and how can i incorporate them into a weekly routine?
any help is appreciated thank you.
thankyou st.dymphna
thank you archangels michael and raphael
thankyou luckymojo
morningstar_67

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:14 pm

Hello, morningstar_67,

I LOVE the name "JojO". LOVE it!!

Let me give you a quick tip:

When you want to know the differences, a quick way to do that is o look at the oil category: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Master Key: www.luckymojo.com/oil-master-key.html (increase their occult mastery, will power, strength of character, leadership ability, and spiritual insight)

Power: www.luckymojo.com/oil-power.html (increase your personal strength and spiritual power)

African Juju- All purpose.

You can apply the oils according to this guide: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

I don't see why you couldn't apply these products to yourself everyday. And/or light candles and anoint them with these oils.

Take care and good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby morningstar_67 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:49 am

haha thanks miss aida, its funny cuz when i had already had a name for jojo before she came to me but when i actually got her. i just was like nope that name won't do.

so thank you for the tip; i added power oil to my arsenal. i usually do uncrossing baths once a month. so maybe ill incorporate a power bath weekly with 2 purple candles. and anoint myself with master key oil. to keep me sharp and strong.
but in my opinion this is on going work so thats why i had asked about the mojo for magical and spiritual power, i said i couldn't find anything that fits with the goal i want. miss Aida what do you think i should do? I'm getting hoodoo herb and root magic in this order to maybe ill make a talisman.

its funny cuz theres a thread for new lucky mojo products but they never listened to us. :roll: :roll:
thankyou st.dymphna
thank you archangels michael and raphael
thankyou luckymojo
morningstar_67

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, morningstar_67 ,

Call the shop and ask them to Custom make a mojo exactly as you want. They'll do it for you.

I know about that thread! They do listen but they also like to see how many others are interested in the same thing. So, they do market analysis and if the demand is high enough, then they will make the products.

PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Success & Goals Hindered

Unread postby Indigovision » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:09 am

Hi

I've been having a unique problem for many years. Anytime I get close to accomplishing an important goal or achieving some type of success, I suddenly have this desire to start dating, fall in love, or just meet someone new. I have noticed this pattern in my life and it has really hindered me from having any kind of success or accomplishing the goals I set.

I always start out great, but as soon as I get close to the achieving them, I have this weird desire to fall in love or date someone and I become distracted. This has really hindered my success in life. It's kind of strange, but it always happens. I hate dealing with this because I am a very ambitious person and I want to achieve a lot out of life.

I don't think I've been crossed, I'm thinking it's just me getting in my own way or some kind of self-imposed rut or something. Either way, I'm really tired of it and I want to achieve my goals so I can have the success in life I desire. I hope to get a reading soon to help pinpoint why this keeps happening. Any product suggestions for this situation?
Indigovision

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello, Indigovision,

I am not capable of reading this situation on the forum, but it looks to me like there could be a Spirit stopping you. Sounds like an Ancestor who believes that you ought to be a housewife.

I would perform an 13 day bath

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Followed by a protection spell:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

followed by Crown of Success:

www.luckymoo.com/crownofsuccess.html

You might also want to consider taking to this Spirit and telling them that this is what you want because it is your life and you will do what you want to do to be happy. It's not their life: it's yours. So, either help you, or LEAVE.

I hope this helps

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby foxesstone » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:40 am

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, and so I'm hoping you all can help.

I'd like recommendations for products I can use because of the following situation.

I work full time but just got accepted into a doctorate program. I don't want to leave my job, I can't really because I need the money. I can work from home for my job, even though I'm not officially designated to work from home. However, I do work from home 99% of the time since my boss lives in another state. So 3 days a week I need to teach at the university and am hoping to do that very early in the morning. Two days a week I'm then going to take classes from 5-8.

There's a lot of schedule juggling I'm going to need to do for at least 2 years until I finish the coursework and move on to the dissertation part. I need my schedules to be absolutely perfect for school and work. I also need my day job and my boss to pretty much lay off of me so I can get this done. My day job is the kind of job where as long as I get the work done I'm good, but I just can't have any major interferences with school.

Overall, my school commitment is not during business hours so it shouldn't be a problem with my boss.

So, I would like something to
a) Ensure my job continues letting me work from home
b) My boss will be flexible with my schedule
c) My school schedule will work with my work schedule and vice versa
d) Ensure I will be successful at doing these 2 things

By the way, I've gone to school before full time and worked full time as well. So, I know I can manage the work. It's just the schedules I'm afraid of.

Many thanks!
foxesstone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, foxesstone ,

Congrats on your matriculation! WOW!

I will answer each question after your question:

a) Ensure my job continues letting me work from home- www.luckymojo.com/domination.html
www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

b) My boss will be flexible with my schedule- www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

c) My school schedule will work with my work schedule and vice versa- That will take some work on your part. There's no spell that I am aware of for this

d) Ensure I will be successful at doing these 2 things- www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

I hope this helps!!

Wishing you GREAT GREAT success!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Would Van Van be suitable for my need to forget my spellwork

Unread postby alwaysgrateful83 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:01 am

Greetings folks,

I've just spent a while looking on the forum however didn't find a dilemma exactly like mine so I'm posting on here. Apologies in advance if I have missed a post with this in.

So I'm going through some things at the moment. I'm working with my rootworker to get through them (summery of situation: the man I am in love with is getting married next month via an arranged marriage. Readings indicate (and he admitted some things) that the love is there. So working on him from a loving angle as the reading indicated he does love me. Second situ my career is extremely slow at the moment. Again had a reading. and things will pick up it's a matter of a couple of months with the work I'm doing with the worker).

However I am struggling to keep my mind off the person. My focus goes on and off too. I need to remain focused. should I be using Crown of Success? Would that potentially kick me up the backside and get me throwing myself at my work so I cannot wonder off into thought of the situation at hand?

I want to be able to do the spellwork. Click my 'off' button and get on with everything else I need to do. Does that make sense?

I also thought that maybe I need to consider opening the doors to new friendships as recently I've lost so many friends. But when I spoke to my root worker she mentioned that would 'click' into place once I get my career back on track.

I was wondering with the nature of Van Van to change situations if I should be working with it to get my mind back on track. Or should I be using another range of products?

Cut and clear I know would be unsuitable as I'm working to get the man back in my life.

I'm in the UK if this makes any difference to advance you guys may wish to give.

Looking forward to the responses.

Thank you folks. Appreciate the support.

Always Grateful
alwaysgrateful83

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, alwaysgrateful83 ,

I have moved your post to the correct subforum and thread.

Yes, Van van is good.

But PLEASE also use Clarity on yourself: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

I also advise that you read the pages on this thread for more ideas.

It is good to know that you are taking your spell work seriously (very impressive) and making preparations to remove potential obstacles.

Good for you!

Wishing you great success
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby foxesstone » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:43 am

Thanks Miss Aida!

Quick question, would you recommend I prepare a jar so I can have some steady work going?

Since I want my job to be smooth and my coworkers and my boss to not complain about my schedule, do you think a honey jar with their names and some domination and boss fix oil would work?

Ultimately, I really need my job to be flexible in all of this and I need my workload and my schedule to continue being as easy as it is right now for at least 2 years to finish the main coursework for school.
foxesstone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello, foxesstone ,

Absolutely yes.

The oils would go on the candles and not inside the jar

Wishing you GREAT success
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HappinessRules » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:42 am

Hi there what could I do for some motivation, enthusiasm and general pep to keep continually motivated?
HappinessRules

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:04 pm

Hello, HappinessRules,

I am looking at the 3 pages on this thread and there are WONDERFUL tips here. Many that I have given.

Rather than repeating myself (as I also have suggestions on this page alone), please read the 3 pages. After reading, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

A Spell To Become a Clean and Neat Person

Unread postby Spiritualist01 » Sat May 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo Staff, My apologies if this is the wrong thread to post this on, But do you guys have any great suggestions for any great products to try in order for me to become a clean, neat and well organized person because I seem to be having lots of trouble keeping my place clean and neat because of laziness and no determination/motivation. I really want to live by the saying ''Cleanliness is next to Godliness'' if possible. :)
Spiritualist01

Unread postby natstein » Sun May 22, 2016 6:47 am

Hello Spiritualist01,

You might try working with Master products (http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html) and Victory products (http://www.luckymojo.com/victory.html). Perhaps anointing a yellow or purple candle with a petition for you to become the Master over yourself and your space and be victorious in your goals kind of thing. Then follow that up with some just goal setting and forming new habits for the care of your space.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nidia » Sun May 22, 2016 6:57 am

Hey all. Ive read all the pages on this topic and several others but still had a few questions. I am looking for something to help me (push and motivate me) gain an "amish work ethic" to put it simply. lol. I am a hard worker, but second shift kills me, and I barely have the gumption to get things done when Im out of it. I feel kind of at a wall in a sense,(and will be performing a blockbuster and lighting a road opener fixed vigil) but its just a weird feeling. Il feel and WANT to get things done, but its like i cant manifest those feelings, "get them out", and it frustrates me. Because they are there, strong and willing (you know when you feel ontop of the world like "IVE GOT THIS?" like that, except i cant "get it out" that sounds so weird but its the only way I can explain it!)

I WANT to be up before sunrise getting things done, I WANT to make breakfast lunch and dinner everyday, I want to grow my own food (i have the space for it!) I def. WANT to be able to come home everyday after work, not just crash on a couch because im "too tired" and cant get home walking so late at night (the getting home is another story) But, Ive learned early on "I want never gets" And everything requires work. So Im looking for a working to make me WORK. (steady work would be more for jobs i think, I want something for more willpower and a surge in tenacity.

What kind of product(s) would help with this? :?: Thank you all for your time, looking forward to your suggestions!
Nidia

Unread postby Spiritualist01 » Sun May 22, 2016 9:35 am

Thanks natstein :) You guys always give great tips and helpful info all the time. Thanks guys! :D
Spiritualist01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello, Nidia,

You are also a human being with needs to rest. You have 2 jobs and want to do all these other things? Too much is not humanly possible.

But, Master products will help: www.luckymojo.com/master.html

You might also want to consider Clarity so that you will realize what you need to prioritize in your desires without physically hurting yourself

Nevertheless, wishing you great success with your desired endeavors

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nidia » Mon May 23, 2016 6:01 am

Thank you Miss Aida.
Perhaps I should have clarified more in my post. I used to be able to do alot more than what I am doing now, even take care of the community gardens in my old town.
It just feels like I cant push forward. I know people that can get so much done in a day, but i just cant seem to figure out how they do it or get to that "level" of productivity.
Il add clarity as well along with the master products. thank you!
Nidia

Unread postby ANewBeginning1 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:59 am

What are some great herbs and oils to use in order to increase the ability to want to read, study and educate? I think I know of some great products to use which are: 1. Clarity, 2. King Solomon Wisdom, 3. Master, 4. Peach Tree Leaf and perhaps purchasing some yellow candles and using the King Solomon Wisdom and Master products on the candles. Let me know if there are some more great products I can add to the work. :D
ANewBeginning1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:39 am

Hello, ANewBeginning1 ,

In addition to everything you have said (which is TERRIFIC) I like victory also:

www.luckymojo.com/victory.html

I had already given you the page on your last post but I will give it again (for herbs and oils)

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Vowels » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Absolutely Awsome SilverDaniels!
I was thrilled to see this work!! I to have built my own Master Mojo and I saw that you and I have a few of the same ingredients in common, and I do also use a black mojo bag. I thought I was the only one, Kudo's! A real delight to see your thread!!!

Vowels.
Vowels

Unread postby cassie » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Dear all :)

I have a question regarding to what I should feed my mojo hand every week.
I am making a mojo with supplies from LM, primarily to help with personal mastery in my studies and bringing general success (with a little extra "oomph" for general good luck and protection):

John the Conqueror Root
Master Root
Golden Seal Root
Peony Root
Angelica Root
Lighting struck wood
Lodestone
plus my petition and a hair plucked from the crown of my head.

I'm not able to get my hands on Whiskey to feed the mojo because I'm under 21 yrs old. So I was thinking that I could feed it master oil or crown of success oil since they fit my primary intent for the mojo, but then I do have some ingredients in there that are for just a bit of general protection, good luck and good health that I hope the mojo would also bring to me. In this case should I use Florida Water which I read that it's traditional for feeding a mojo hand?

Thank you so much in advance!
cassie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello, cassie »,

I feed my mojo hands with the oils.

So, you can use your oils, of course.

I don't generally feed with Florida Water or Whiskey, I use those for cleansing. But, you can use the oils for good luck also.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cassie » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!!
Is it okay if I change the feeding oil slightly from time to time depends on my intention? Say this week I dress it with master oil and maybe during the weeks of exams I feed it with crown of success and good luck oils
cassie

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:35 am

Hello cassie,

You can surely do that, as long as you stick to the general goal of having good luck, success and mastery in your tests (don't apply, say, a love oil). Good luck to you in your work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby laceprince » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:58 pm

I would like to increase my mastery of digital art as I have mainly worked with traditional art but would like to expand my skills. I was thinking I would like to practice at a crossroads to accomplish this, but digital art is different from traditional and I can't exactly bring my computer rig to a crossroads. I was wondering if doing some sketching in an art pad at a crossroads would work as a sort of stand in or if maybe I should just do some different work. Any suggestions?
laceprince

Unread postby cassie » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:39 pm

Thank you Sister Jean! :)
cassie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello, laceprince ,

Yes, you can do that.

And EXPLAIN what it is o the man at the crossroads. He'll understand!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby laceprince » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:07 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.
laceprince

Unread postby HoodooLover » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Hello All!

What are some products that can help increase determination in wanting to read and study? My apologies if this is the wrong topic board.
HoodooLover

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:24 pm

Hello, HoodooLover ,

Please read the 3 pages on this thread for those answers

Also, take a look at this page too (as it is a quick guide and very helpful)

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HoodooLover » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Thanks Miss Aida! :)
HoodooLover

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power