Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

jdsmooth85
Re: Spells for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:53 am

Wow thanks everyone for the great recommendations!

My apologies for the late reply. I have been somewhat scattered the past few days :-(

You are helping making my research a lot easier!

Sister Jean,
Thank you! I will definitely give them a call or possibly email to see if it is possible to have one made. If not then I will try the suggestions that others offered.

terra_rising,
Good suggestion! I will definitely purchase a mojo first to get the experience then possibly consider learning how to make my own later like you did. My question, when you made your own mojo hand, how long did it take before it ‘came to life’ (so to speak) and how soon did it start working with you to help you?

JayDee,
I am definitely considering purchasing a mojo hand sometime next week. The jack ball seems like it would be awesome too. I would consider that as a future purchase. If I can’t get a custom Master or Crucible of Courage mojo made by the shop then the Crown of Success mojo would be my next choice. Thanks for recommending this!

terra_rising
HRCC Student

Unread post by terra_rising » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:20 am

jdsmooth85,

For the master mojo I made, I carried the John the Conqueror root around with me a bit to kind of show it what I was up against at work. I did this for about a week, feeding it a couple drops of whiskey on some days and praying over it. I think this helped bring the mojo around faster when I actually put it together. The mojo I bought took around 7 days of near constant contact with me to awaken. Things happened really quickly after that. With the Success mojo, I got recognition for a project I was working on the following week. I think it is going to very person to person.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:52 am

by terra_rising » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:20 am

jdsmooth85,

For the master mojo I made, I carried the John the Conqueror root around with me a bit to kind of show it what I was up against at work. I did this for about a week, feeding it a couple drops of whiskey on some days and praying over it. I think this helped bring the mojo around faster when I actually put it together. The mojo I bought took around 7 days of near constant contact with me to awaken. Things happened really quickly after that. With the Success mojo, I got recognition for a project I was working on the following week. I think it is going to very person to person.
Oh wow! That is amazing how just having the John the Conqueror root with you at work was able to amplify the energy of the mojo. I would've never imagined that. But I guess it's true that when it comes to Hoodoo, everything is energy!

I agree that results with mojo hands will vary. So many variables to consider.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:14 pm

Ok, quick question. This is still related to what was previously being discussed with my inquiries in this thread.

First let me explain the scenario......

About a week ago I purchased some supplies from a different company (this was before I really explored the products that Lucky Mojo offered, mind you) for a personal spell that I plan to use to help aid in my confidence, talents, power, etc. I bought a Self Confidence spell candle and some Power mojo oil to anoint it.

I have not yet performed the ritual as I am currently waiting on some spiritual cleansing supplies to arrive. I want to do a cleansing first.

Ok, so as you can probably see if you go back a page or so in this thread, I recently inquired about the different Mojo hands offered at Lucky Mojo that would be relevant to what I want to accomplish, and the offered suggestions pointed to the ‘Crown of Success’ mojo hand. I was considering maybe purchasing one next week.

At the time when I purchased the spell candle and mojo oil previously mentioned, I didn't think anything of a Mojo hand. That was a consideration that came later.

So with all things being considered in this, my question is do you think that if I use the Self Confidence spell candle anointed with the Power Mojo oil in conjunction with the Crown of Success mojo hand it would be too potent of a spell? I understand that has a lot to do with what’s in the petition itself, but I don’t want the energies from these sources to become too strong to the point that it’s overwhelming for me and possibly yield some unwanted results.

So should I just use one or the other (either the candle spell or the mojo hand) instead of trying to work with both?

I hope this makes sense, if not, please ask me to clarify.

Thanks!

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:49 pm

jdsmooth85,

This is a Lucky Mojo forum, for Lucky Mojo products. No-one here can speak as to the authenticity or efficacy of this "self confidence" spell and "power mojo" oil that you bought from another supplier.

As for your other questions, these pages should answer them:
IF I CAST TOO MANY SPELLS WILL I GET "SPELL OVERLOAD"? - http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#9
IF I CAST SPELLS INCORRECTLY WILL THEY "BACKFIRE" ON ME? - http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#10
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Gotcha ;-)

Thanks!

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:32 am

I am studying law units this semester and also doing mediation through my job.
I feel unclear in my mind and dont feel worthy or good enough when I am working with clients. I have lost confidence and question myself all the time about whether I'm good enough because the other students seem more competent and have gone on to secure very good jobs.

I was thinking of doing a skull candle on myself with my personal concerns in the bottom.

I have a mixture of master, road opener, crown of success, clarity and king solomon products.

The plan is to write a petition, my name 7 times and cross it with [brilliant (job role)]. I will be inscribing the candle with qualities I wish to strengthen such as clarity, wisdom, perception, communication etc.

Does it sound about right?

To strengthen the work I am looking to support it with a purple john the conqueror candle.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:01 am

Hi Pegasus,

That sounds like a very good plan.

The only suggestion I have is to take Road Opener out of your mix of oils (the rest are a perfect blend) and work that separately first, to clear your path. Burn that on a candle set on top of your photo/petition. From there, work your skull candle.

I hope this helps. Good luck and let us know what results you get.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:34 pm

Thank you Miss athena I will light the road opener seperately. I will post my result next week.

When it comes to road opener do I only put the road opener oil into the candle or do I mix it with any other oil that I am trying to open the road to?

I am not sure how to word my road opener petition but I will write; open the roads for me to become an effective, confident and brilliant XX so I can bring excellent results to my clients.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:48 pm

Hi Pegasus,

When I asked you to keep us posted on your results, I meant the outcome of your work. It may not manifest in a week, so give it time. Don't post the results of your candle burn, as we can't interpret that on the forum. You can consult the following page for candle divination:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

I would not add other condition oils to your Road Opener candle. Keep that work focused. Your petition sounds good to me.

Good luck!

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:50 pm

:D I forgot I need to give it time, my bad.
Thank you for clarifying.

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:17 am

I like working with the psalms, I forgot to ask if there are any I can read on the RO and skull candle to develop mastery and wisdom apart from psalms 23.

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:22 am

Pegasus -

For a list of uses for psalms, see this page on AIRR - http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

I also recommend Hoodoo Bible Magic by Miss Michaele and Professor Charles Porterfield - http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoobiblemagic.html

Psalm 23 is a multi/all-purpose psalm, and another that would deal with both mastery and wisdom doesn't immediately come to my mind, but I encourage you to read through the psalms and see if any particular verse or chapter jumps out at you for your specific situation.

Good Luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:41 pm

I have been struggling with managing things at the moment and have lost courage to face problems. I seem to panic and avoid facing challenges and cant seem to think clearly.

I have a purple candle but can also use a skull.

I also have master oil, crucible of courage, king solomon, crown of success, john the conqueror and clarity oil. I have some of the powders too. Is that too many oils to mix to use on a candle?

The petition will be [I master every situation with confidence, wisdom, courage, clarity and overcome all obstacles with success].

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:37 pm

Hi Pegasus,

That is a lot of oil to use on one candle. Personally, I limit my spells to four oils at the most. Pick your greatest challenges (is it lack of focus, lack of clarity, lack of confidence, etc.?) and focus your combination accordingly. You can always do separate spells for any other qualities you wish to master.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”