• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:26 am

Spells for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

Spells for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat May 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi, this hand and its sister was related to me by an old hippie in a candle shop a few months back in western New York, and I think their quite nice and thought to myself maybe they can be of use to someone here. I was told that it will give any man strength and that boost we all seem to need at one time or another.

A Man's Hand of Power

Into a black mojo bag add the following.

One High John the Conqueror root.

One piece of Sang Root

One chunk of Dragons Blood Incense

One Pinch of Myrrh

One chunk of Frankincense

A bit of Gold leaf

One Oak Gall

One piece of Master Root

One name paper folded towards you with one of your hairs in it.

Feed the hand with whiskey every Sunday.

I also have a recipe for a woman's hand of power from the same guy that I'll post soon.
Turnsteel

A woman's Hand of Power

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat May 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi again everyone. An old hippie in a western new York candle shop related this bag and as he put it, its brother( which you can read about here: http://forum.luckymojo.com/a-mans-hand-of-power-t1320.html) and I thought I'd share them with the board and hopefully they can help someone.

A Woman's Hand of Power

Into a black mojo bag add the following.

One whole Angelica Root

One chunk of Dragons Blood Incense

One Piece of Frankincense

One Pinch of Myrrh

A bit of Gold leaf

One Oak Gall

One Piece of Mater Root

One Piece of Lightning Struck Wood

One Name Paper with your hairs in it folded towards you.

Feed it every Sunday with whiskey.

It looks like the same basic set up as the man's hand but with Angelica Root instead of High John and lightning struck wood instead of ginseng.

Same as the man's hand I was told that this hand will give the woman that owns it strength of body and spirit.
Turnsteel

Re: A woman's Hand of Power

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat May 23, 2009 8:09 pm

That's a nice one. Queen Elizabeth Root is another "women's power" root that can be carried in a bag of this type.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: A mans hand of power

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat May 23, 2009 8:10 pm

That's a nice list of ingredients. For those unfamiliar with the term "Sang Root," it is also called Ginseng Root.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Astariell » Sun May 31, 2009 2:16 pm

Yes, and now I can use some of that lightening struck piece of wood (long piece) I saved years ago, when I wasn't aware of hoodoo, and felt it was powerful so I kept it with my collection of sticks and such. See the comment on Lightening Struck Wood post on the forum...under Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curio....... :)
thanks, HailDiscordia
Astariell

Ambition Spell

Unread postby rjwcim » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Hello again,

I don't know if this has been asked or not so i do apologize if it has been, I wanted to know if there is a way to work a spell or mojo
to give someone more ambition. My friend wants to go out and pursue this goals (school, better job for the future etc.) and asked me
if there was such a spell to keep him motivated and ambitious towards achievement. I wouldn't know how to even conduct a spell like this.
I'm still working with spells like money, love etc. Does anyone have any ideas or spells that could help?

Thank you,
Ra'Shay
rjwcim

Re: Ambition Spell

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:56 pm

rjwcim wrote:Hello again,

I don't know if this has been asked or not so i do apologize if it has been, I wanted to know if there is a way to work a spell or mojo
to give someone more ambition. My friend wants to go out and pursue this goals (school, better job for the future etc.) and asked me
if there was such a spell to keep him motivated and ambitious towards achievement. I wouldn't know how to even conduct a spell like this.
I'm still working with spells like money, love etc. Does anyone have any ideas or spells that could help?

Thank you,
Ra'Shay

The Crown of Success spell kit is perfect for this and comes with a mojo bag.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Ambition Spell

Unread postby rjwcim » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Hehe thanks again Mary ;) lol
rjwcim

Help with mental powers?

Unread postby CuriousCaledonian » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Can anyone recommend a spell to help me remember things better, and develop a better focus in general? I am taking supplements etc., but wondered if there is any magical solution . I havent seen any other posts on this topic. Would John the conqueror help? Any suggestions welcome.
CuriousCaledonian

Re: Help with mental powers?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Look into Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom. Crown of Success may be of some aid too.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:15 pm.
Reason: Advertising a website

I am master

Unread postby Guided09 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:58 am

Hi everyone,

I will like to perform a spell for the purpose of mastering and controlling my feelings, especially in terms of allowing my emotions for someone to overpower me. I want to be the one who is in control. (Meanwhile, if he fixates and his feelings for me over power him, wonderful), so long as I am master. Can anyone give me advice as to what spell I can do to sucessfully achieve this.

Also, I have some purple candles and master oil, controlling oil, and compelling powder from LM, will write his name on the candle, or will I write mine?

Thanks much... :mrgreen:
Guided09

Re: I am master

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Since you are the target, use the purple candle for mastery, power, control, and commanding ... dress with master oil for personal mastery; controlling powder to control your actions and thoughts. Compelling is to make someone make good on a promise so do u think this is appropriate for u?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:52 am

You can work Essence of Bend Over on your target, and use Master Oil for youself. You might consider investing in creating or purchasing LMs Master Mojo Hand
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Guided09 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:22 am

jwmcclin wrote:Since you are the target, use the purple candle for mastery, power, control, and commanding

Thank you Jwmcclin and ConjureMan! I've read through several threads on the forum and you two always give great advice.

Jwmcclin you mentioned since I want to be the one in control and the one who wants to master the situation, should I carve my name on the purple candle and then place a petition paper under the candle with my name crossed over his?

Thanks again :)
Guided09

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:03 am

I would.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Guided09 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:32 pm

jwmcclin wrote:I would.

Thank you much! :D
Guided09

Unread postby Guided09 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:08 pm

I didn't want to start a new thread. How can I use Master and Controlling Oil to gain or maintain mastery and control over a group?
Guided09

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Depends on the circumstances - you need to provide more information.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:59 pm

It depends on the situation, but some general ideas are that you can sprinkle powders where they may come in contact while praying your intention, you can use the oil to touch them and draw them under you power, you can wear as a scent, or you can even do specific candle work that allows you to master your targets. If you simply want overall mastery and control you may consider getting a mojo hand for such a purpose.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Although there are differing opinions on this subject, e.g., some are effective with candles, powders, or oils alone while others in combination yet some prefer mojos. Personally, I like a mojo for general controlling work.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Help with removing inner fear

Unread postby rs09 » Sat May 15, 2010 5:39 am

Hello LM!

I have previously posted a question regarding my personal/love life. I received great advice and have learned a few things in the process. So, I began thinking about other areas of my life that I thought may benefit from some attention. I realized that my professional life could really use a boost. I have not reached a place in my career that I am satisfied with. Although I exude confidence....where I know that I am capable of achieving my goals, I have always fallen short of my own expectations. I think this is because I have an inner fear of failure. But, when I consider making a move or making a change in my career, I become afraid and get stuck.

I wanted to know what products I could use to open myself up so that I could take more chances and reach my career goals.

Thank you all for reading my post!!!
rs09

Re: Help with removing inner fear

Unread postby suzyparker » Sat May 15, 2010 6:16 am

There are so many different ways you could go. but my pick would be Crown of Success.. it's a great overall confidence booster, I find.
as you become successful, confidence follows.

But, remember how well the candles were already performing for you from you earlier post? your intent/energy is successful (not to mention, LM has the products on the planet), but why not take that same confidence you have with what you are doing with your "work" and carry it over to your career?

So much of our lives are intertwined that way. If you are down about one thing, everything else seems to stink too. When one part takes a turn for the better, we tend to carry that encouragement.
suzyparker

Unread postby suzyparker » Sat May 15, 2010 6:21 am

You could also look int "power" oil or my personal favorite "Tranquility" products- better than Valium.. calms you down, gives you peace and helps you center yourself
suzyparker

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat May 15, 2010 6:58 am

rs09 wrote:Hello LM!

I have previously posted a question regarding my personal/love life. I received great advice and have learned a few things in the process. So, I began thinking about other areas of my life that I thought may benefit from some attention. I realized that my professional life could really use a boost. I have not reached a place in my career that I am satisfied with. Although I exude confidence....where I know that I am capable of achieving my goals, I have always fallen short of my own expectations. I think this is because I have an inner fear of failure. But, when I consider making a move or making a change in my career, I become afraid and get stuck.

I wanted to know what products I could use to open myself up so that I could take more chances and reach my career goals.

Thank you all for reading my post!!!

You really give yourself your answer in your own post :-)
You say you feel "stuck" and you need to "open yourself up"--that sounds like Road Opener or Van Van products for sure! But I would start one step earlier. Cleanse with the 13 herb bath or Chinese Wash, use Road Opener supplies alongside of formulas like Crown of Success, Master or High John the Conqueror. You might also really benefit from wearing a mojo hand designed to increase strength, mastery, and confidence.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

herbs for encourage to make a decision

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:00 am

what herbs are good to make people to take a decision ASAP. i have Solomon roots,sage,deers tongue,crucible oil and Solomon winsdown oil and white skull candle. i just need advice in this matters.
theusurper

Re: herbs for encourage to make a decision

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Well, the question really here is...are you trying to have them make the best decision given the situation OR are you trying to sway them to make a certain decision. The products you have are great if you want the person to make the best wise decision for themselves, but if you are trying to control the decision they make and want them to make a certain decision then you need to do some controlling work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: herbs for encourage to make a decision

Unread postby theusurper » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 am

thank you,SITS,you answered my question real good.
theusurper

releasing personal power

Unread postby unique1 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:00 pm

hello all,
i'm looking for help with for lack of a better name "tapping" into my personal spiritual abilities. i order incense and oil master key, john conquer, psychic vision and purple candles. i was hoping to meditate while burning the incense and candles. i'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for this. I did get reading from airr workers and was directed to explore my spiritual gifts i just know where to start. Any help would be great thanks
unique1

Re: releasing personal power

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Do a search in Ms Cat's online book. I am using Master Key, King Soloman, Crown of Success AND Saint Jude tonight. I also go to the inventory list of the LM products and do a search from there to find the best products to fit my needs and the needs of others I am assisting.
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Suggestions for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

Unread postby mabsan5x5 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Okay so the best way to describe my problem is that something is blocked. I have things I want to change about myself and my life, I know what they are, I belief they are possible, i have a plan to accomplish these things, but it's like the motivation isn't there! I know they need to happen, I know I could do it, but it's like there's a wall between me and the first step I need to take. So I guess what I need is motivation - something to spark that fire. There has got to be someway to inblock or push my spirit to take that step. And it needs to happen ASAP. If I don't start these changes, I feel as if I'll lose my chance and will just...well my life is already a mess. I don't want to go back into that darkness. So I need advice and guidance. Any ideas? Thankee!
mabsan5x5

Re: A Problem of Motivation

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:57 pm

You could start with a reading so that they can look into your situation more deeply and suggest things tailored exactly to you, your needs, and your background.
You can find good readers at the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Though you may want to work a Van Van spell kit to help cleanse away negativity, and open the way for new opportunities and good fortune.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:01 pm

1)First you need to get a reading as it is always suggested to see if you are crossed, or just what is hindering you. It will give better perspective.

2) I would recommend that you do some uncrossing work. www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

3) I would do some clarity work, and work with some clarity products. You can bathe in clarity bath crystals, and get a clarity candle fixed by lucky mojo. Or you can simply get a white candle and dress it with clarity oil

4) I would do a road opener as well to open up the way and clear out any obstacles that may be in your path.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

5) I would follow up with some crown of success.

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabsan5x5 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Thank you so much for your help! What sort of reading would you suggest? And also, do you know of anyone in Oregon who could do a reading?
mabsan5x5

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi mabsan5x5.. The readers and rootworkers from the AIRR can be contacted and worked with anywhere in the world!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabsan5x5 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:31 pm

What happens if i cant afford a reading? Is it absolutely necessary? Can I perform one myself?
mabsan5x5

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:45 am

You can get a reading for TEN BUCKS. Bri, Elvyra, and i do them for that, and others at AIRR may too.

What happens if you can't afford a ten dollar reading? You skip lunch two days in a row and save your lunch money!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mabsan5x5 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:02 am

Oh wow I didn't realize there were any for that inexpensive. All th ones I was looking at were a much larger price. Thank you again!
mabsan5x5

Suggestions for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

Unread postby cipher » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:59 pm

About an year ago I used LM products to find a good job (which i stll have). I also have a plan to move higher and further in my career(ie ts practical and possible) but I just cannot get up the energy to take the steps needed. And this is not the way i am usually.
Some of it is the tiredness and lack of time due to increased work hours, but some is just being brain dead when i do have free time. I have no health issues that make me tired etc, as i have made sure of it.

What are the best things of ridding mental and physical clutter in one's life? Nothing major, just clutter, left overs from years ago that i cant find the energy and motivation to get rid of.

weird question i know, but i was wondering if anything ca help jump start the process for me...TIA
cipher

Re: What LM products work for energizing oneself?

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:19 am

Cleansing (like Jinx Killer, Road opening or Uncrossing, Buffalo Ammonia, Chinese Wash) and Blessing products can assist if it is yours. Camphor resin, Frankincense and other upplifting resins, roots and herbs (think "holy") can be used to stay out of the mental gutter.

Protection products, roots and herbs can keep it away, if the clutter comes from others (Which might well be the case if you are sensitive).

These used along with egg cleansings might be what you are looking for.

//Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 pm

I like the incense for this purpose.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:15 pm

This is a great thread and some helpful tips and love the (new I think) Avitar Johannes! jw :) always
Be Blessed cipher!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Great advice from Johannes on cleansing and getting things back on track for you.

Energy-wise I think Sun products from the planetary line and John the Conqueror products are the way to go to help respark your vitality.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby corazon » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Can women use John the Conqueror for this purpose, or would Queen Elizabeth root be better?

I just got some LM African Juju oil for this purpose, I'm hoping it'll work! :)
corazon

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:14 am

As a woman, I generally use John the Conquerer. I've never felt personally very connected to the Queen Elizabeth root. However you may feel differently. Get some of eat root and see how you react to them and resonate with them. You could always use a bit of both to appeal to both sides of your make-up - we all have both "male" and "female" traits afterall.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Self Improvement

Unread postby choice01 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 am

Can anyone make any suggestions on what products i can use on self improvement

I will also like to make a doll baby for myself for self improvement, what can I put on the inside of it and what type of oil can I use. I will also like to know how I can bless the doll.

I am tired of repeating the same cysles over and over in my life. i am a very intelligent individual and I graduated college, now working on my masters degree but I cant seem to land any jobs in my field. I have my plans laid out which consists of (a) I will love to be employed at a big company where I am a trainer(education), i will like to do on the job training classes since I am receiving my Master degree in Adult Education and Development. Also included in this job I will like to do traveling to different cities to train as well. That will be the perfect job for me. Also, I received my B.A. degree in Communications, so I will start writing a book, but I cant finish.It seems I have a pattern of starting something, but not being able to finish. My mind is all over the place and I cant focus. It seems like I have a passion for everything in the world. I get bored easily, so I need something that will allow me to move around and multi-task. Well my dream job is as a trainer and I will like to write books. Please help me! Thanks
choice01

Re: Self Improvement

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Personally, I like the 13, 9 and 7 combination. Read about them here...
13 Herb Spiritual Bath http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
9 Herb Spiritual Bath http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html
7 Herb Spiritual Bath http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Self Improvement

Unread postby ONiki Muse » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Hi Choice,
I agree with jwmcclin. I would first take a cleansing bath to get rid of all negativity and blockages. Then I would take a spiritual bath for wisdom,strength and mastery. Powder and anoint myself with Crown of success and King Solomon. Do some Road Opening work. However before you begain perhaps you should think about exactly what company and or field you would like to use your teaching skill. Therefore you can be more specific in your prayers and meditations. This is just a suggestion.
Many blessings to you1
Blessing
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BewitchingBelle » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 am

Oak Gall? How do you obtain or harvest oak gall?
BewitchingBelle

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:56 am

BewitchingBelle wrote:Oak Gall? How do you obtain or harvest oak gall?

Well, from an oak,lol. A gall is a swelling on a tree caused,usually, by a small incest like a gall wasp laying its eggs in the tree's flesh.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 am

@ Turnsteel, you were hoping this could help someone. You just did. This could not have come back up at a better time. If you only knew.
Thank you Turnsteel, everytime I think you cant "top" one of your posts, you do with another great one!

@BewitchingBelle I have looked for a link for you I'm sure there's one here just cant seem to find. When you do your order by email, or fax ask The Shop.
Good luck to you, too!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: A women's Hand of Power

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:20 am

Triplethreat wrote:
@BewitchingBelle I have looked for a link for you I'm sure there's one here just cant seem to find. When you do your order by email, or fax ask The Shop.
Good luck to you, too!

Actually I don't think LuckyMojo carry's oak gall, its not something you can set out to grow, between how long it takes an oak tree to mature and the fact that you can't control when or even if it gets a gall. If you want an oak gall you have to go out and find one, on a tree.

Triplethreat wrote:@ Turnsteel, you were hoping this could help someone. You just did. This could not have come back up at a better time. If you only knew.
Thank you Turnsteel, everytime I think you cant "top" one of your posts, you do with another great one!

Well I'm glad to hear it :) This is actually one of my oldest posts on here, I'm glad it is still of some use.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Well I know a tiny way I might be able to reciprocate to both Miss Cat and Lucky Mojo if they ever need for all the wonderful things they do for me! The Oaks here are 2-400 years old and of course I'd ask permission because talk about a spiritual tree!!!
This was a wonderful post and personally I LOVE IT when the older posts come up--- look at the hits too like 600. Your wisdom certainly went a long way Turnsteel, and like I said it could not have come at a better time.
I was helped by three people today. All three of these people mean the world to me, and you are one of them, and very wise. Thank you again. :)
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:57 pm

The oak is one of my favorite trees...next to Pines! Thanks for the info Turnsteel and you know you are truly admired in this forum!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Help with Identifying Career Path

Unread postby AmaSarah » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:04 am

Hi, is there a product/spell out there to help reveal to you your true professional calling?

I've struggled with this question since my days at college where I switched major four times in search of the right one. After college, I landed in a profession I never had any real interest in for lack of knowing what else to do. After spending many years in the industry, I was laid off (merger) and figured it was the perfect time to make a change. Since I didn't have a clue what to switch to, I ended up wasting a lot of time doing tie-me-over jobs, always hoping I would finally have some insight or things would line up and point in the right direction. Well, that hasn't happenedt and now it is time for me to get serious again about a career but I'm still in the same state of not knowing where my true interest lies.

Is there anything that will either open my eyes or lead me in the right direction. or bring that job to me even if I don't know what that job is? thanks
AmaSarah

Re: Help with Identifying Career Path

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 am

Clarity would be a good formula to work with on this case. Once you identify some possible directions, you can then add some King Solomon Wisdom to the mix to help you make the right decision.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:34 am

I would definitely recommend a reading to help get some guidance on the situation.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

I agree with the clarity and wisdom products as well.

Here are the links

www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-king-solomon-wisdom.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AmaSarah » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:43 pm

thanks, I actually have both those oils on hand. I'm still playing with the idea of getting a reading on it too. thanks.
AmaSarah

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Readings are important to clarity and wisdom as well...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Need help in focus, drive, concentration, and motivation

Unread postby SailorRipley77 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Hello, I'm very new to all this and have a big problem that has been plauging me for years since I was a kid.

My mind tends to drift off and can't seem to get the grasp of things that require focus and concentration, such as learning, repetitive tasks, and even multitasking.

I also lack the motivation at the most crucial moments that require me to be determined.

I find myself confused as to what direction in my life I'd like to go, career wise or educational, and find everything so overwhelming and difficult, which creates a pessimistic outlook for me.

I've been unemployed for several years and also found going back to college being very difficult for me.

Any advice would be most appreciated, thank you.
SailorRipley77

Next

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power