• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:09 am

Spells for Polyamorous Open Non-Exclusive Relationships

Re: Polyamorous Reconciiation Spells

Unread postby Mama D » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 am

How would you add the name papers? Would you do a separate name paper for everyone involved? Would you do one big name paper?

We are actually in the process of becoming a triad. Lots of communication, etc, and want to sweeten the transition.

Thank you
Mama D

Re: Polyamorous Reconciiation Spells

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:53 am

Delia P wrote:How would you add the name papers? Would you do a separate name paper for everyone involved? Would you do one big name paper?

We are actually in the process of becoming a triad. Lots of communication, etc, and want to sweeten the transition.

Thank you

Well for a honey jar I would do one name written across, turn the paper 90 degrees and write a second name on it and then write diagonally across both sets of names the third name. Then your petition in a circle around the 3 names just like with any type of honey jar.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Polyamorous Reconciliation Spells

Unread postby Mama D » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:50 am

Thanks Bri! It means a lot. =-)
Mama D

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:29 pm

Bri's name-paper layout makes you and your initial partner the primaries, with the triadic partner an add-on.

Another way to write a triadic paper, if you want all three parties to relate equally, would be to start with a triangular piece of paper and write each name parallel to one of the edges, all overlapping evenly.

It's your choice, of course.

You may also wish to consult my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" for the very old and wonderfully effective triadic love spell made with coffee that is called "How to Keep Your Husband and Your Kid Man Too." The book is just $14.95 in paperback and contains a lot of traditional ways of working that will get you thinking on the right track. The title of that spell refers to a fun old blues song from the 1920s that contains the lines:

I love you, baby, love your husband too;
I have to love your husband just to be with you.

:-)

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama D » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Thank you so much for your reply, the triangle really appeals to me. I have a thing for threes. So that speaks to me intensely. I will definitely pick up the book next pay period. I've been wanting it anyway! Love the quote, and thank you for not making me feel like a horrid person for this surprising change in my life.

Another Cat called me an adulteress.

Thank you again.
Mama D

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Well, i'm the cat who doesn't judge, because as long as everyone is happy and no one is unhappy, the world will be a better place.

:-)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama D » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:44 pm

I absolutely agree. :D
Mama D

Complicated Reconcilation with Polygamous Man

Unread postby fuchsia » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:40 am

Hello,

I have been in love and in a relation with my bf for 4 years on and off. I live in kuwait and he is an arab from kuwait. and I am european. He always told me his family will just accept me if he marries an arabic women first and me as a second wife. His mother was one of several wifes.

He is the most handsome and generous men I have ever known and made me totally fall for him. But we were often fighting about him being gone all night with his friend every night and coming home at 5 in the morning and his wish to marry multiple wifes.

After 2 year relationship he did marry an arab wife....despite me feeding him with menstrual blood.

I went to a marrocan lady in dubai who did a break up spell on his marriage....6 month later he was divorced and back in my arms. I also flew to Oman to see a magician there who did help me. He slaughtered a lamb as a sacrifice to get him back.

We reunited but we were constantly fighting because his friends did not like me and would tell him stories...like they saw me at the movies with another men. He is very jealous and called me all kind of names when I went out...I am a european and do like to meet my friends.

After his divorce he had promised me to marry me and move together. He is very wealthy and has always promised me after his divorce he will marry me and we will move in our new house together and be a family. Instead he made our new home into a nightclub open for parties every night until 12 in the afternoon sometimes....Lots of women in our house...and he lost his respect for me.

From that moment on I was so disappointed that I tried a lot of spells.

Rootworkers told me that I had a dragon blood curse on me which made my face break out.... I removed it and felt better.

I had 2 african rootworkers who made me buy all kind of things and put stuff in his food and clothes but nothing helped on a permanent basis. When I was living with him I put my sweat and menses in his food on a regualr basis as the African lady has told me. It did take an effect always but the effect never lasted more than a few weeks.

Last summer I did a honey jar spell on him and it worked!!!!! After 3 weeks. He took me on a trip to 4 different destinations for 3 weeks only to dump me afterwards again, but on the trip he was the sweetest.

Once when he threw me out of the house, I had to buy an entire bull for the Omani magician, but in the end when I moved back. he only disrespected me more and more. He held parties in our house with lots of girls.

Anybody would say I am crazy for staying with him...but I truly loved him and he has done a lot for me in my life and can also be the most romantic.

The last spell I did for my true love was a spell with voodoo dolls.They are now buried in my garden tied together in a box with personal concerns and crystals. But despite all my efforts I found him in bed with another women 2 month ago and he showed me msgs of another european girl he is talking to and tells me she will be wife number 3. Things are just out of control and even I am...for still loing him.

Well to make the story short, now he kicked me out of our house again and sent me pictures of him and a bunch of girls. He tells me he will marry another Arab wife and if I like to be wife number two I can. He still offers to be there for me......but things are just not as thy once were in the first year of our relation.

I am soo unhappy. I don't know what to do anymore. I have never tried lucky mojo products besides the purification herbs which are great.

My question to you is...

1) I dream about him often and want nobody but him. What can I do for my feelings? I WANT HIM!!

2) Do I constantly think of him and am in love with him due to the voodoo dolls tied together?

2) I wonder if after all my efforts more spell work makes sense. Does more spell work makes sense..? ..

Pls let me honestly know what you think.
fuchsia

Re: Complicated Reconcilation with Polygamous Man

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:39 am

You need to first get a reading from someone at AIRR to determine what is the best course of action or if you should pursue this situation at all.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby faith2008 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:00 am

I agree you need to get a reading.

You also need to understand that if it is his belief to have multiple wives and this is his desire and nature then you are most likely not going to change him.

You need to decide if this is something you can live with and be happy. Your reader will be able to tell you more, but me, personally, I'd walk away. I know it is custom in some countries to have more than one wife but that doesn't mean he has to be disrespectful. You need to take a good look at the culture you are in and decide if this is the life that you want.
faith2008

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:08 am

faith2008 makes some excellent points. Magic isn't going to change someone's basic nature or beliefs. It might be possible to alter their behavior for a period of time, but people are who they are and no amount of spellwork (done yourself or by a professional) will likely change that.

While waiting for your reading, you might want to do some clarity and cleansing work for yourself to figure out what you want to do regarding this whole situation. As faith also stated, this is likely a problem you're going to deal with repeatedly if you choose to be with this man.
thelightfantastic

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:36 am

I agree with the reading first, and the cleansing definitely. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fuchsia » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply me. I will definetly get a reading done in a weeks time when I am home.

I do understand what you mean about the culture and am also afraid that this might never change. I was hoping that some dominating spell could form him but I guess you mean I would have to do spells forever to keep him behaving as I wish. It's just a shame. I still wish he could run behind me like a dog and desire me...just like I do since years....and just like he used to in the beginning.

I just wonder if as long as I have the vodoo dolls buried maybe I will never forget him. I will have to move apartments in 2 weeks and will never be able to dig up the box again if I don't do it now. let me know if u feel its a good idea to dig them up in case I need to do a clear and cut with him.

I never heard of the clarity spell and how u feel afterwards. It might be a good idea.

I understand that its hard to change someones nature and belief system...but I always thought if someone just love you enough they leave i for you. That's what I would do....Even men in kuwait leave their families if they have to when they love and want to be with someone. Maybe a spell could do the same???

The question is which kind of spell?

If there was a spell that would make me feel neutral about him I would also want it cause I can see that I am obsessed with him. It's not a good thing. Even before I stayed away for 3 month but did not get over my love 1 percent.

I am very excited for my reading and will keep you posted.
fuchsia

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 am

Hi Fuchsia,

You probably should do a 13 Herb Bath, 13 Day Supply, or a Walnut Bath to clear away your obsession of him. You should also be grounding out these emotions on a daily basis, as well as purifying the home and surroundings. You should also distance yourself from any interaction with him, at this time, or may you end up going back to square one.

Meanwhile, get a reading from a reputable rootworker (AIRR) and find out from them what you can do magickally. Also be prepared to hear things you don't want to hear! I would also dig up the voodoo dolls, and throw them into running water (i.e. a river) to dispose of them and get rid of their magickal effect over you.

I would start fresh.
Darth Rosa

Unread postby faith2008 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 am

Good luck to you. I'm sure a reading will help give you some insight into the situation. Maybe some clarity work on him might be of some benefit to make him take a good look at his true feelings for you.

Personally though, and I don't say this to hurt you, but I don't see how a man can truly love you in the way you deserve to be loved and treat you the way he has treated you. I don't know how old either of you are but it sounds like he has a lot of growing up to do. I certainly hope he did not grow up watching his mother being treated in this manner.

If it were me I'd cut and clear and run, but that's just me. Get a reading definitely and I hope things work out for the best in whichever direction you decide to go.
faith2008

Unread postby fuchsia » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:18 am

To startlover33 sugesstion: I have to honestly say even I am not proud of it...as much as I want him with me...as much I would love to revenge him..for his arrogance, lying to me and making me empty promises for years and for all the nights he made me wait for all the cheating. Especially now that he wants to marry again...but not me but a woman of his mother's choice.

I feel revenge cause I lost my young years to tears and unhappiness. But the only reason I would not pay him a lesson...is cause I would be afraid for the price the demons will ask for. I always hear of stories that those spirits have a price especially the bad ones and very often its a blood price...which I would be afraid of my family one day. Thoughts like that make me afraid of revenge or even working with the intranquility spirit. But I have to say it is on my mind...to put a IS on him and then never pick up my phone...just so I could have my long lost pride a bit back. But I heard if you use the IS for the wrong reasons she will revenge on you.

I feel bad for being so malicious and many might say this is not love...but after all.I ve been through I feel both revenge and attraction for him.
fuchsia

Unread postby fuchsia » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:39 am

Hi startlove 33 and Faith 2008. Thank you so much for ur efforts. I am really touched how you re trying to help me.

I will take ur advice startlover 33 to dig up the voodoo dolls. Unfortunatly in kuwait we don't have rivers but desert only and the ocean...I hope the ocean is good enough. I will also follow ur advice about the walnut to feel better.

Thanks faith for sharing ur thoughts with me. I can understand where you re coming from. Love makes blind. He is 40 years old and I am 28. I know he always told me he loved me and I believed him...even though his actions were not loving.

I will also check about what a clarity spell could do for him. Never checked on this spell. Wish you all the best.
fuchsia

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Fuchsia, I empathize with what you are going through and want to let you know that there is still time to take charge of your life. Understand, first and foremost that while polygamy is a cultural thing, treating women the way he does isn't. There are polygamous marriages out there and if that is something that you accept, fine, but being treated as if you were nothing more than chattel is not something you have to accept or tolerate.

I can only advise to get a reading to determine what course of action would be best. Infidelity as well as disrespecting women seems to be this man's nature and one that even magick cannot change permanently. Your spells work for a while and then he reverts. I cannot comment on the magical and spiritual practices of the cultures involved, but I can recommend you to seek out the member of AIRR at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org They can read the situation for you, guide you on the best course of action to achieve the result that would benefit you most and also help you out magically if they take on the case.

Let me advise you that you may need to move on and if the reading indicates that then prepare to do so, but know that there is always something better over the horizon. If so, Lucky Mojo can help provide Cut and Clear products and a Black Walnut bath to you.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Just to be clear, things like a "blood price" are not a part of hoodoo. In the context of hoodoo, revenge and crossing work should only be done if such work is justified. That would mean you either ask God if that kind of work should be done or a reader can determine if that course of action is needed.

While I understand that you're hurt and upset by the things that this guy has done, you can easily remedy the problem by simply breaking it off with him and leaving him alone for good. Sometimes leaving someone truly is the best revenge, hence the advice you've been given here. If you truly want to move on, look into doing a cut and clear spell (provided at the link at the bottom) for yourself. That will help you move on and forget this guy, which may be the best thing for you.

To reiterate, there is no spell that is going to make someone change their basic nature or beliefs. If that person is a cheater, they're going to continue to be a cheater until they want to change. If that person is selfish, they're going to continue to be selfish until they decide they want to change. While it is admirable that you would give up everything for love, you need to realize that some people simply aren't like that. I think you need to seriously look at the behavior of this man and ask yourself if these are the actions of someone who truly cares for you.

Lastly, since this board is devoted to hoodoo and Lucky Mojo products only, no one here can comment on other workings you have done. I do however suggest that you look into what hoodoo is really about and strongly consider doing some cleansing and clarity work for yourself while waiting for your reading. You can find the information for all these spells and products available from Lucky Mojo throughout the site.

Hoodoo in Theory and Practice (table of contents for the online book)
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Cleansing baths
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Cut and Clear Spells and Black Walnut Bath
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
thelightfantastic

Re: Complicated Reconcilation with polygamous men

Unread postby fuchsia » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:07 am

Thanks thelightfantastic and conjuremen for ur reply.I am glad to hear that a reader or god can tell you if revenge will be justified ...and what is best in my situation.Thank you all your ideas made me see the topic from another view.I hope I will soon find clarity
fuchsia

Unread postby Dark_Damicelle » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Hi fuschia,

While I don't know much about love spell work. I'd have to advise that I worked a love spell on my ex, and I did keep him and all of his shitty behavior. He treated me like a pest for the first few years of our relationship...even up until this day. Same things this guy did to you. I regret having worked the love spell, yet I don't regret everything I learned from it.

My advice to you is love yourself first, for if you don't you can never truly love another being. You are the foremost reason why you should move on. Men who mistreat you want to overpower you. This man has serious issues.

I'd say get a cleansing even if you don't get the reading yet. Ground yourself in the moment, and try to analyze what you want from life and a partner. Get your reading done...and please don't be apprehensive when you hear things you wish you didn't. The Universe/God/Divine made them available to the reader for a reason, because God wants you to hear them.

Then, piece your life together. You may even work roots to find a truly wonderful man that will love and treat you like a Queen. Always treasure what you learn from this experience, it is your best tool.

Blessings and peace to your soul!
Dark_Damicelle

Unread postby fuchsia » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:02 am

Thank you dark damicelle for your reply. I did understand that loving yourself first is most important and not letting a men use you for his ego issues. Also ur words made me think when I look back at this relationship.

I wish you all the best from my heart. I will follow ur advice with listening to my reading and like the words that its a msg from the divine. Peace to ur soul
fuchsia

Making someone see they need help...

Unread postby LilCassandra » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:00 pm

My husband and I were dumped by the other couple we're involved with because they said we cause too many fights and need to "fix" ourselves, not to mention that when we have troubles they don't want to be obligated to be there for us (funny, I thought that was the point of a relationship).

The problem is, both of them have significant mental issues, the least of which is complete self absorption followed by knight in shining armor complex in the guy and anger and self confidence in the woman.

We've (being my husband and I) agreed that we're willing to go to talk therapy to help with our own communication problems. They've agreed to try this relationship again when we're "better". Problem is, they really need help. Both of them. I can't be with mentally deranged people. They both have the capacity to get better, I can see that, but the fact that my husband and I are willing to admit when we're wrong makes us great scapegoats. I can't try this relationship again unless they get a lot of help and, yes, I do want to try.

How can I find a way to get them to get that help? We're not speaking to them for 30 days by advice of my therapist to give us time to heal from the rather hurtful things they did, so I can't verbally convince them. They haven't listened to me in the past anyhow. They have insurance and the financial ability to go to therapy, but even just recognizing they've done anything wrong AT ALL would be a huge step. I was too distraught the night of the break up to get their personal concerns before they walked out the door, so I'm a bit screwed here. What products or spells can I use? I know that the lack of personal concerns will make this tricky but I could use advice.
LilCassandra

Re: Making someone see they need help...

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:14 pm

I think that you should get a reading to determine if this is even possible. I mean this relationship may just have run its course. It may just be that you both need to move on from them. And therapy may not be the sole answer here either.

In any case, I recommend that perhaps you should get a reading as your next step to see what is going on here. I wouldnt waste money, time, or energy until you know if this situation can be helped rather than just throwing together a quick fix.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:41 pm

I have a reading with Miss Cat later this month. For now, I just want to do something. Even if they don't come back to us, they seriously need help and I love them enough to not want to see them hurt.
LilCassandra

Unread postby Papa Newt » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:02 pm

If you do or have done work with the Saints then Saint Dymphna would be a great one to work with for she is the Saint for those who suffer mental issues. There is a great vigil candle for her found here. Also may consider healing products as well that you can use. These are gentle and "non-time consuming" (for a lack of a better phrase) approaches to use while you wait for your reading. You may find out that it is best to let them go and any of this type of work is still a benefit for them even if they will no longer be in your life.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:22 pm

Interestingly enough, I had given her my St Dymphna statue some time ago and explained what she was for and I know it's in her bedroom now, so maybe that's something? I tried praying last night to St Dymphna. Today my husband (against my better judgement) emailed her trying to talk to her and she said "I do love you and I want us to be together and happy but if I don't work on myself we will fail." Is this a good sign that she wants to try this again and is getting help? How do I encourage that? It looks like she's getting the message, but she's always been great at starting things then never finishing them. In my last reading with Miss Cat, she said that the woman is the weak link in that the other three start strong and finish strong but this woman is really indecisive. Maybe is there a way to get her to think of something, like using a skull candle, so she doesn't drop that idea? She did leave the engagement ring we gave her here, said she was leaving it with the understanding that she'd be back for it one day, so can I use that as a personal concern?

I really need to also get my husband to stop talking to her. If they don't heal themselves, they'll fight every time they'll talk, but they're in this weird limbo of in love so wanting to talk but hurt so not wanting to. I don't want to permanently separate them but I do need them to give each other space. I have no idea how to magically create a temporary separation. Any ideas? Like maybe should I try to turn his attention towards me, using stay at home products and stuff, b/c I'm not speaking to them and maybe getting him to only look this way would help for the short term?
LilCassandra

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:33 am

I would call that a very good sign that your prayers are working. I would continue working with St Dymphna if I were you.

Your idea to work a scull candle sounds good to me, you can use healing and king solomon wisdom oil on that. Or use a white figural candle.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:52 am

LilCassandra wrote:She did leave the engagement ring we gave her here, said she was leaving it with the understanding that she'd be back for it one day, so can I use that as a personal concern?

It depends on how long she had it, and how often she wore or handled it, before she gave it to you. If it's a prized possession that she wore constantly, it could be very strong. If she just picked it up last week -- not so much.

Either way, you could enchant and empower the ring by means of sustained prayer -- spend a whole day on it if you can. Then it will be alive and awake and trained to do work your will on her, when she comes to get it back.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:46 am

Hi, LilCassandra. I don't want to talk about private readings in a public venue, but there are a couple of things you will recall:

(1) There was distinct interference earlier from another man's girlfriend, and her object was to promote verbal conflict and battle. Has that been entirely laid to rest?

(2) The basic grouping of the four of you, astrologically speaking, is inherently stressful rather than harmonious, as i previously described to you, and i suggested then a "four elements" spell coupled with honey jar work at that time. Did you perform that work?

(3) There were other indications recently that the proposal of total interconnectivty (four-way marriage) was hitting a roadblock and there was a withdrawal already. It seems that the crisis has come; your water-sign nature may be too sensitive for the slings and arrows being thrown.

I will be glad to read for you on the appointed day.

To make someone see that they need help, try a skull candle to reach into their mind. Load the skull candle with their personal concerns and make your prayer for their highest good and that they will seek help. Dress the candle with Clarity oil, King Solomon Wisdom oil, and Blessing oil blended together, calling prayers into the oils as you blend them and as you dress the candle. You can burn this candle within a triangle of 4" white candles dressed with Cast Off Evil oil if you believe that outside forces are influencing the person to bad ways.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby LilCassandra » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:31 am

Yes, we worked the spell, and I did a reading with another reader that said the outside influence was neutralized, though I've kept up protection just in case on both apartments.

I'll try the spell you suggested. She keeps saying she wants to try again when she's better but makes no steps at GETTING better (a previous therapist she had actually said it was her fault she'd been sexually abused in the past, so her and therapy aren't easy to get together), which is why I'm trying to focus on that.
LilCassandra

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 am

When is a good day of the week to start a spell for her realizing she needs help, then? I'm stuck between Monday for uncrossing and healing or Tuesday for strength. Also, can a self esteem spell be set for another person?
LilCassandra

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:39 pm

LilCassandra wrote:When is a good day of the week to start a spell for her realizing she needs help, then? I'm stuck between Monday for uncrossing and healing or Tuesday for strength.

I would do work for clarity on Sunday myself, at high noon. Sunday is of course associated with the sun and what is more clear then under the noon-day sun? That's how I was taught to work such a spell. But don't stop there, you can work on Sunday to bring the issue to light, and then Tuesday to help give the strength to fight it.

LilCassandra wrote: Also, can a self esteem spell be set for another person?

Yes indeed, such a spell can be worked for another person.
Turnsteel

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:37 am

My only concern is I thought skull candles needed to be burned at night. Should I do a white candle spell at noon then start using the skull candle when I know she's asleep? Also, would St Dymphna or Crucible of Courage oils be good here?
LilCassandra

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:06 am

LilCassandra wrote:My only concern is I thought skull candles needed to be burned at night.

They often are burned at night yes, but that is not the only way to work, and I never mentioned a skull candle.

LilCassandra wrote:Should I do a white candle spell at noon then start using the skull candle when I know she's asleep?

You can indeed do so.

LilCassandra wrote:Also, would St Dymphna or Crucible of Courage oils be good here?

Provided you work with Saint Dymphna and petition her to help, yes, if you just mix her oil into the spell and never actually work with her spirit, not so much. Crucible of Courage would work well on the skull candle to give the person the courage to see what is happening and deal with it.
Turnsteel

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:13 am

Sorry, it'd been mentioned before, so I assumed. I work with St Dymphna quite a bit so that should work. Thanks for all the advice!
LilCassandra

Polyamorous Reconciliation

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm

I told my former partners that I needed their hairs for creativity sachets I'm making them (which IS true), but they each sent 6 hairs. That's 5 extra hairs each I had left over. So, other than a honey jar, how do I best take advantage of this?
LilCassandra

Re: How best to use personal concerns for reconciliation?

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi Cassandra:

Are these former partners of yours romantic partners, business partners with whom you'd like to reconcile, or what? You can order a Reconciliation mojo bag, which comes with a dram of the matching oil to anoint the bag with, and add the hairs to that.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: How best to use personal concerns for reconciliation?

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Former romantic partners. All reconciliation spells I've done before getting the personal concerns have ended up with lots of wax being left over, so I'm running low on options.
LilCassandra

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:00 pm

If I have personal concerns from three out of four of us (the puppy knocked the jar over so I has to restart my honey jar and hubbie tossed it before I could fish the hairs out) should I just do that and hope for the best? Also, should I try absquare an use the same method as above for angroup of four?
LilCassandra

Unread postby snake » Sun May 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Are you trying to create a stronger relationship with him and break up the relationship with the other woman? Have you thought about tying his nature to you or using a nation sack? You might also want to do a stop gossip spell on her. Stop gossip spells can be made more mild or more severe depending on what is necessary.
snake

Re: I'm Getting Him Back, but Now What?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 08, 2011 8:21 pm

I think you should actually befriend the other lover aka the woman. I think it will be too much work to shut her up and do stop gossip work. That may work for a while,but may not be the entire solution. It would be much better and probably more in your favor to befriend her or at least get her sweet to you. The best thing to do would be to get a card reading to see exactly what you need to do for your situation regarding the other woman.

The honey jar seems to have served its purpose with the forgiveness and toleration since that is what you stated was the intentions. However, I think if you are trying to get love out of them you may want to gear things more towards that rather than the reconciliation, which it seems you have accomplished.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Open Relationship Protection

Unread postby broomhilda » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:05 pm

My husband & I are in a somewhat open relationship. Meaning (for us) both of us are ok with the other having other sexual partners as long as everyone in open & honest with everyone else etc. We are currently living in different states (due to his job) & I won't be joining him, other than to visit , for at least the next month probably two. He has met someone he is interested in being with, she is aware of our situation & is fine with it. I have not met her in person yet but have had some communication through email & she seems perfectll lovely. I will be meeting her next week when I visit (nothing will happen between them until we meet one another). My concern is because I will not physically be around for the next few months what can I do for protection to make sure things remain on the sexual level & don't go furthur. We have never really been away from one another for any period of time & although I trust him I just want it to cover my bases because strange things can happen unintentionally & I do not need any drama in my life especially in the middle of moving 500 miles from our current city. I have stay with me oil that I use to dress his shoes etc. I just want to amp it up a bit. Thanks so much.
Broom
Blessings,

Broom : )
broomhilda

Re: Open Relationship Protection

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi Broom:

I would make a honey jar on your marriage and burn candles on it regularly, to keep your marriage strong while you're apart. Get some of your husband's hair or fingernail clippings to use as personal concerns in the jar.

Try dressing his wedding ring (if he wears one) with the Stay With Me oil, when he's not looking or when he's in the shower. Just a dab, so it doesn't go squirting off his finger when he puts it on :)

As for this new lady, when you get ready to meet her, take a piece of paper and write her name on it, then turn it 90 degrees clockwise and write your name over hers, covering it. That shows that you are the one "in control". Wear that paper in your shoe when you first meet her. That way, you will have control over her and the situation.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 pm

I've been in an open relationship with my husband for almost six years and, while others have come and gone, hoodoo has certainly helped keep him with me. The honey jar is definitely the most important. Hubbie and I light a candle on our honey jar weekly and it's done wonders for us, but it's just as powerful regardless of if your partner helps with it. We light a combination of three chime candles in blue, red, and pink: blue to maintain the domestic tranquility, red for passion, and pink for friendship, but that's our situation and we allow emotional connections so I don't need to control that. For yours, maybe purple for control or only red to keep him especially focused on you?

Keep dressing his ring, as was suggested, but there's other sneaky ways to get Stay With Me oil onto him: pour some into his soap if he uses a liquid soap, put a little under his shoes so he always comes home, etc. If it wouldn't seem suspicious, send him notes via mail while he's gone just to say you miss him and make sure those are dressed, as well.

I would also consider using a gentler control oil such as Master and stay away from oils such as Essence of Bend Over. You're fine with them being physically together, so there's no reason to use harsher methods if it's avoidable. In my own situation, I've actually written my husband's name and his partner's name together three times with my name over it to show I control the situation in terms of their relationship rather than just control the other person. I don't know if that's traditional or not.

If you ever need help with using hoodoo for open relationships, please never hesitate to message me. I've learned a lot of ways to adapt tricks to plural over the years and I don't mind passing on information if you'd rather not publically broadcast all the details of the arrangement.
LilCassandra

Unread postby broomhilda » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Thank you so much. Those are some great ideas.

It is also good to know that others are in successful open relationships. I couldn't dare talk about it with any of my friends they think that is unheard of. I live in the buckle of the bible belt which is soon to change to a much more open minded community.
Blessings,

Broom : )
broomhilda

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:34 am

I agree with Stars. Befriending this woman could be a nice and easy way to lay sneeky tricks on her ;) if you consider doing so.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Husband having trouble finding other women...

Unread postby LilCassandra » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:07 am

So, my husband and I are poly, and while I don't have trouble finding other partners, he does. I know he has some self confidence issues so I worked on that for a while but the candle glass was pitch black. I'm trying to figure out what I can do to help him here, whether that's increasing his magnetism, bringing down his inhibitions, I have no idea. Thoughts?
LilCassandra

Re: Husband having trouble finding other women...

Unread postby aura » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 am

Hi LilCassandra,

I think you hit the nail on the head when you say that he has some self-confidence issues. In my own experience, I've found that until those issues are dealt with, no amount of Attraction, Nature or magnetism work will yield great success since a lack of self-confidence will usually find a way to sabotage any potential situation and nip things in the bud to create a reason to continue feeling crappy about one's self. In short, it becomes a vicious circle as the lack of esteem generates situations which prove that fact like a self-fulfilling prophecy :roll:

If the candle glass was pitch black - it's a good sign that there were/are some major obstacles on that front. It's not a reason to stop the work: on the contrary, it usually means that some more (and major!) work is needed. 13-herb spiritual bath and work with John The Conqueror, Clarity and Crucible of Courage products come to mind. Some Cast Off Evil could also be useful in getting rid of negative though processes.

On the more mundane side, seeing a therapist could be a useful avenue for your husband (if he's open to that) to discuss his issues and develop the techniques to move beyond them. A couple of sessions could go a long way to identifying his hidden demons and exorcising them.

Once the self-esteem facet of the situation is addressed, then you can consider working with Nature, Attraction and more John The Conqueror to help his sex appeal.

Blessings and best of luck to you both.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:28 pm

He is going to a therapist but I know that's going to take a LONG time. I'm wondering if petitioning St Dymphna would be good for that, too.

I'm wondering, then, should I maybe find a way to get him to NOT find women until his issues are dealt with? He super wants another girlfriend, and I get that, but a disaster would be worse than not finding a person at all.

I'll make him take a 13-herb bath tomorrow. How does a black candle with Cast Off Evil oil on a Saturday and white candles with Clarity and Crucible of Courage on a Monday sound? What's the best color/day to use for John the Conquerer?
LilCassandra

Unread postby aura » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Petitioning St-Dymphna is good for any mental health problems and for healing in general. Her energy is very soothing. You can also ask for her help so toward his making headways in therapy.

As to the girl or no girl question - it's a tough call and you know your husband . As long as you're supportive and there for him throughout - who knows? I can say from past experience that while poly relationships can be very rewarding, they're also far more difficult to negotiate successfully, particularly when one partner ''gets some'' more than the other. It's terrain that the two of you will have to decide how to tread, and there's no one right way to do that.

For the John The Conqueror, the best colour is usually purple and I would tend toward a Thursday to get that Jupiterian outlook on things. Tuesday could also be OK if he needs more Mars.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:38 pm

It's not that I don't think he should be poly, but I don't want another girl to fracture the self esteem he has. I'm wondering if I should phrase my petition like "if a person would be good for him, let them enter his life" or something :-/
LilCassandra

Poly Relationship with Two Men Issue

Unread postby Batling » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm in a poly relationship with two men. I love them both dearly and I'm very proud to be their girl. My "beta" is a little shaky on the whole poly thing even though I'm the ONLY girlfriend he's actually had. He loves me but...he's more concerned with what others will think of him. I know its not EVERYONES cup of tea and these types of relationships take work.

Is there anything I can do to help him get over his ...hesitations to help him stop worrying on everyone else and follow his heart?
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist
Batling

Re: Two Men

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Clarity Work is what you'll need for him. That said, clarity helps him see what he really wants, it doesn't force him to accept the arrangement. But that is what will be best for this situation.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Two Men

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:21 pm

I agree with Conjureman Ali's advice. Mr. Beta also needs to feel safe and strong -- Crucible of Courage and maybe Peaceful Home would be good additions to this work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Poly Relationship with Two Men Issue

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:15 am

Clarity Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html)
Crucible of Courage Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html)
Peaceful Home Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Batling » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:45 am

thank you all so much!!
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist
Batling

Unread postby aura » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi Batling,

as Conjureman Ali & Miss Michaele have stated - Clarity first and foremost.

You may also want to consider a pre-emptive honey jar to sweeten everyone to each other and avoid friction between alpha & beta over the long haul. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Blessings.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Products to bring two different men to me

Unread postby loving_me » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello! I have two love interest. My ex and an old childhood friend. I have feelings for both of them. I know for a fact that they both have females that they mess around with. But other than that, they're single. I'm not interested in breaking them up from any females right now. I would like to know what products could I use to bring both of them to me in a romantic relationship.

Thanks in advance!
loving_me

Re: Products to bring two different men to me

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:26 pm

If you want to have purely sexual/fun relationships with both these men at the same time without them knowing, you can get a red candle for each of them, carve each man's name on his candle and dress it with Come To Me oil and see which one "comes to you" first.

If you want to remain the dominant in this situation, mix a little Follow Me Boy or I Dominate My Man into the mix; that way, you're in charge of the whole romantic affair. Wear a bit of the oils on you as a perfume when you're around either guy, and pray as you anoint yourself "that Man A and Man B will be drawn to me for a romantic and/or sexual relationship now".

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation