Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

Xewn
Re: Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

Unread post by Xewn » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:50 pm

I need a former landlord to give me a good reference for a new apartment There were some issues when we moved out, but she makes them sound a lot worse than they actually were. I even hired a professional cleaner, since I was too ill to clean it myself. (I do have pictures showing most of the rooms after they were cleaned.) Some of the issues were actually the fault of the property owners (the refrigerator fell apart because they bought a cheap one, but they blamed me for this.) I'm currently stuck in a situation where I am living with my parents, which is making me depressed, but also may be contributing to my chronic illness. (This illness is very sensitive to mold and I have a basement room, which triggers allergies for me.) So I need this woman to speak sweetly of me. And I was a quiet, polite, tenant who never made trouble. She's just on the side of the evil corporate owners. On a related note, is there a forum for spells to ask for finding a good place to live? The housing situation in my town is terrible.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:48 pm

Hi Xewn,

You could work a white skull candle on her and petition it for exactly what you want her to say about you. You can find the thread on skull candles here:
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

And yes, we have a thread for finding a good home:
spell-casting-for-renting-an-aprtment-t19832.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Xewn

Unread post by Xewn » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:12 am

Thanks very much! I really appreciate all your help, Miss Athena!

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:30 pm

Hi I'm having trouble sleep and I am starting to feel unsafe, I come home everyday and feel like someone who works here has been entering my apartment constantly at there convenience, they ruin my carpet, ripped my leather jacket, broke my brand new umbrella and fan, they left a nail sticking up in the carpet twice, I come home my Bible and hoodoo book was Missing, so they are also stealing, my underwear was missing and I now know that it's them who stole a bunch, and put hair in my food, what is something I can buy to keep these people out of my place so they never want to enter, I am tired of them staining my carpet etc, ??? Please help me figure out what shall keep them away and get them to stop, I don't know any of there names, I have a gut feeling though that it's the maintenance guy??? Please help it's an emergency for me 😭

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:30 am

CuriousChris ,

I would call your rental office and make a complaint, also you can change the lock, legally they are not allowed to enter without your permission. I would cleanse the house, and then dress the windows and doors with fiery wall of protection. Place Barberry across the path of the door praying to not let anyone enter. Hotfoot can be used to send a person away, as can separation. If the stain on the carpet ( I assume that is what you meant) is from dirty prints then lift some of the print out and use it as a personal concern such as a bottle to send them away, or a commanding bottle spell to stop them from entering.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:34 pm

Hello CuriousChris,

If you have not already done so, contact your landlord and the police immediately. This is unlawful entry and is a crime in every state. Document everything.

You can also set up a video camera (borrow one from a friend if you don't have one) to record evidence, which becomes irrefutable.

Meanwhile, lay some red brick dust down in a line across your threshold to keep these criminals out of your home. Also put up protection, and especially five-spot your front door. Fiery Wall of Protection would be a good choice.

MIN-BRI-DUST
Red Brick Dust
$4.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and please keep us posted.

allnightress
Newly Registered

Unread post by allnightress » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:51 pm

hello everyone, I need help.

Bad landlord situation, but up until now i have not done anything magickal, its all been on the mundane level. I've been successful in most of the ways that count.

1. for the next - and hopefully final phase of this process - i need to do vinegar jars. the only problem is, the main perpetrator LOVES vinegar. she in fact mixes red wine vinegar and bleu cheese crumbles and eats the mixture for breakfast. the other actors (it is the landlord and her out of control clique) would probably not react well to vinegar, as is traditional in the spell. But the main problem - the landlord - loves vinegar and she loves citrus. she enjoys hot peppers but also claims to have a gall bladder problem that would flare up if she ate them. She claims to have allergies to fresh tomatoes and cooked onions, but we have reason to believe that these claims are not true. she must have a sour palate. would this affect anything, or is it simply the appropriate ingredient in hoodoo, culinary preferences of targets be damned?

i wonder if poison ivy, which I can handle without getting a rash, could be added? I can get stinging nettle and knotweed, no problem.

i wonder about the use of datura in hoodoo, if any?

She also HATES roses, insists that they smell like pee. (like, I think she's evil, and that is why she seems to hate some things that most people find beautiful or soothing.)

the clique, encouraged by the landlord, write letters about me, and some other tenants, to police or certain regulatory bodies. (This is a HUD - funded senior building, subject to government regulations. Not that it seems to matter much.) the clique is pre-dementia - they are still able to live independently but lack the discernment to stay out of crazy situations, or to spot lies being told about people they have known for years. Easily influenced, easily triggered, easily exploited. Very willing to do the manager's dirty work and get their own hands dirty.

the management company is a bunch of literal crooks. they are in it to drain the maintenance budget. long story. They will not fire this manager, and she has been busted with a number of crimes that she has committed on the property. they have trained her to do things a certain (illegal) way, and they need her, even when she costs them money in lawsuits. We have had three wrongful death suits here in the last two years. They kill seniors with poor maintenance and other cost-cutting measures.

I definitely feel that the spirits in this building are aiding me, want me to help them return the building their church built for them to the way it should be run, with seniors not threatened or abused, or made to live in substandard conditions. The place was run well by two nuns of their order. When the nuns retired, they had to hire a management company. There have been two horrendous managers since then. The current one has it in for me, majorly, but i dealt with her on the mundane level, winning lawsuits against her, and defeating every attempt that she has made to set me up for a fake eviction.

So I have power on the mundane level, and assistance from the spiritual realm.

now, the clique has to fight, so she cannot ever get them to write letters again. there is a drug dealer that lives here, manager aligned herself with the drug dealer, and gets the dealer to bully & physically intimidate little, frail old ladies in their 80s. (these creeps do not like a fair fight.) She has to go.

what the manager is famous for doing is being your friend then changing on you out of the blue, for no apparent reason, and she starts trying to evict you. As her friend, you are always in a precarious position, yet you do not realize it until too late. Everyone in the building is afraid of her. (except me) She is extremely unstable so any kind of majickal workings would probably be highly effective.

so i think a vinegar jar, one by one, for each member of the clique, would be perfect - each member of the clique would get a taste of what they've been dishing out, each would realize that they are completely alone and without protection. They might then work with me to tell authorities what is going on. The manager's power resides in her ability to control this group and get them to call police, write letters etc. No one takes their letters or calls seriously, they do not present well and their allegations are usually silly. But it still muddies the water and it is still an aspect of this mess that I cannot ignore.

Except for the main target's love of vinegar, i would just do a souring jar spell, one or two days apart, to get the whole clique fighting amongst themselves. The landlord loves to cause people to be shunned. this is especially cruel in a senior building. but it would be effective if the hardcore clique got broken up one by one. i don't want to be friends with any of them anymore, but they could be useful if they provide information to law enforcement. (there is a lot of fraud and theft connected to this clique, so law enforcement and HUD regulatory bodies will be involved.)

Final issue: we have had a hard time getting the local cops to care about our concerns, and the government agencies that should be helping us don't. Everyone says it is terrible what is happening, but the help is wimpy to non-existent. I suspect that the management company bribes their way through life. I am sending a computer disc out to several different agencies, 13 Gigabytes of evidence - the conditions in building are deplorable - and i want this problem to be taken seriously, and finally end. I want the manager, her no-show paycheck boyfriend AND the management company GONE from this property. I'd love to see the management company shut down, bankrupted, no longer able to get HUD funding.... but i would settle for them having no connection or power on pour building's property.

Sorry to run on. THAT, believe it or not, is the short version. Allnightress

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:05 pm

Hello allnightress,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to see you here.

I'm sorry you're in this situation.

You have good ideas in mind on work to do. You could do a vinegar jar to sour the life of anyone regardless of their love for vinegar. It's the property of vinegar to sour things, so use it accordingly.

You could put them all in a break up jar to bust up their relationships and reduce their influence. Read about break up spells here:
general-break-up-separation-hot-foot-qu ... 8-120.html

Datura is not commonly used in hoodoo, as far as I know. It is not sold by Lucky Mojo, and this forum is to advise customers of the shop in the use of their products.

Finally, you could contact your local media with your evidence of corruption and the living conditions in your building. It's worth publicizing the situation if the police and government agencies refuse to step in. Just a suggestion.

Kabirdas

Unread post by Kabirdas » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:13 pm

Hi,

My landlord let two men into my room to do some electrical work without my permission and without any notice. I left out some candles, Lucky Mojo products and the like. I am very annoyed at this. What do I need to do to my candles, products, etc.? The two guys were West Indians and may know very well what it all is. One of them was looking at me funny when he realized it was my room.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:19 am

Kabirdas ,

Someone seeing your products will not kill the work or effect it, unless it was a mojo. They may think you are weird or look at you funny, but other than that no harm to the work. I would pray the petition over each them and recite Psalms 23 over them. This would be a nice way to cleanse any negative vibes. Clean the apartment and burn a cleansing sage.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:05 pm

Hello Kabirdas,

I would continue to burn your candles and keep an eye on the results you get. You may wish to repeat the work if necessary. As long as they didn't interfere with your work, you should be fine.

Meanwhile, file a complaint with your landlord. Letting anyone into your room without your consent or their advanced notice, in the absence of an emergency, is illegal in most places.

Kabirdas

Unread post by Kabirdas » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:49 pm

It is illegal!! I told them that they should not have gone in the room and they apologized (which I didn't accept, because I don't accept apologies, but a change in behavior), but they did the same thing the next day! After seeing how mad I was! They come into the apartment so frequently and have only given notice about twice.

Thank you both. I did have a Vision Board with oils and such, and a completed candle that were clearly visible, as well as some of my petition papers. I am really annoyed. I know that a mojo is not to be seen, and that your work in progress is not to be seen, and I just feel violated. Since my work was completed, should I be fine? I did cleanse all my items with Florida Water before I posted on here.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:25 am

Kabirdas ,

Yes your work should be fine since it was completed and done. I would call the landlord and discuss not entering without permission otherwise if something ends up missing he will be held liable. He will not like that. Have you considered binding them like as a doll baby tied up, or a freezer spell to freeze them from entering? Other spells use turning a broom towards the door when a visitor leaves to ensure they do not return.

Kabirdas

Unread post by Kabirdas » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:30 am

No, I don't plan on doing that because I am moving out at the end of the month. I did let them know that they should not have entered my room without giving me advance notice. There was a horrible storm that day, and I could have left early. They did the same thing the next day, which lets me know - I don't know HOW many damn times they entered my room. From this experience, at least I know that they thought they had the right to enter my room and may have done it before.

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:33 am

Hi everybody. So I’ve read all these pages and can’t decide what’s best for my situation.
On Saturday, we received a notice from my landlords brother. It said he’s been managing our property for several months and starting in December the rent will increase $350. The brother has never managed the property. We always hand deliver the rent directly to our landlord. We have lived in this house for almost 17 years. Rent has never been increased, which I understand why they want to increase now with the cost of everything else going up. My concern is that the whole time we’ve been there no repairs have been done. We repair what we can ourselves. There’s no rent control in our area and the house probably won’t meet code (we live in Southern California and our house has no foundation which is illegal in the state due to earthquakes). We’ve never complained since this is the only place we can afford and I have 2 dogs, a large one that I won’t be able to place anywhere and a small one that I can register as a therapy dog. We have mentioned in the past about the repairs that are needed and the landlord always says he’ll send someone but never does.
I read about the railroad spikes but most of the corners of our house have concrete. Can I nail them directly into the house?
Also, I plan on talking directly to our landlord since he’s the actual owner to the property (the brother is a real estate agent but has nothing to do with the property itself). I read about the Five Finger grass which I will have in my pocket when I talk to the landlord.
I’m in the process of taking pictures and videos of everything that’s wrong with the house and also contacting the housing authorities to see what can be done. What can I do to give my landlord courage to tell his brother no to increasing our rent due to the living conditions or prevent his brother from raising our rent? I’m trying to stay away from getting the house red tagged due to the no foundation issue because we can’t afford to go elsewhere (yet) and because of my dogs.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:43 am

newwitch2018,

Yes, you can drive the railroad spikes into the house, but unless the property is concrete all the way to the fence line, it is easier to drive them into the ground in the yard around he house.

I am not an expert in real estate and renter law, but on the mundane and legal level, I know from experience of friends of mine in California that you may be in for trouble.

I wish I new a magic spell for this, but I do not, other than what you already mentioned, the railroad spikes and 5 Finger Grass. California has the harshest housing code in the nation and you are fighting the government here as well as the landlord and his brother. From what I have seen in California, the building inspectors act like they think they are God, and the tenant has no standing. It is all between the land-owner and the Code enforcers.

It sounds like you want to sort of blackmail him, to say that since he did no repairs and the place is non-code, you deserve to live there on the cheap, or you'll report him for code violations. The trouble with this plan, if indeed that is what you are thinking, is that you don't know what he is thinking. his property tax has certainly gone up steadily over the years, so he may not have greed in his heart, but just a desire to maintain his small profit. Or he may hope you will leave quietly so he can rent the house to younger, "fresh" tenants who are used to higher priced rents. It could even be that he thinks that with you gone he and his real-estate agent brother can fix the place up, get it inspected, and sell it for a good price.

Look into his health, his age, his position in life, and to any new zoning decisions or developments proposed for the area. What I mean about the zoning and proposed developments is that, just as a for-instance, property adjoining a brand new proposed golf course is suddenly worth much more money as vacant land than the income form renting a non-code house on the land. Only you can find out about those things. I am not a reader on that.

If it does go to the point that the housing code is invoked, you will lose your home. When it is understood that you willingly lived in a non-code unit for 17 years, once you report it, you will not be entitled to continue living there or to get a renegotiation on the monthly rent, or anything else to your advantage. Once the defects are exposed, the property owner has zero obligation to fix the house for you. He can decide to use it as a non-dwelling storage shed or tear it down and sell the lot. He can also allow the housing authority to evict you from the "unsafe" dwelling while he spends a year with it under a red-tag notice, bringing it up to code to sell or re-rent. You will have no choice. I have seen this happen. The tenant who reports a code violation always loses the home, in my experience.

Reporting code violations for revenge upon being evicted is another matter. I have seen friends gain great satisfaction from doing that.
coastwitch

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:51 pm

Thank you for replying coastwitch. My intentions are not to blackmail the landlord but let him know because it doesn’t meet code and we’ve been doing repairs ourselves then he will be responsible for the repairs with us paying a higher rent. We found out about a year ago that the house doesn’t have a foundation as we were getting a leaky pipe fixed, something we paid for. I don’t plan on reporting him since the landlord himself is nice. His brother is an ass and is money hungry. The landlord has been against his brother on raising our rent because he has never done any repairs to the house and we keep paying for everything ourselves. There’s 2 houses on the lot so he’s making a nice profit already. Taxes haven’t gone up (we get the bill to give to him so we know) and there’s no development plans either.
Is there anything I can do to get his brother to leave us alone? He doesn’t go onto the property so I can’t lay any tricks. The landlord doesn’t go onto the property either.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:58 pm

You're welcome, newwitch2018.

Thanks for clarifying. I understand what you say about neither the land owner or the real estate agent brother coming onto the property. That makes it somewhat pointless to sprinkle things around the yard. I did think of one other thing, though: Devil's Shoe Strings. You can dribe 9 of them into the ground on the side facing the street. That keeps off the devils, they say, and the brother may qualify as a devil.

One thing you said earlier does pose a way in, though. You said you hand-deliver the money to the landlord. That means you can dress the check or money orders you give him. Stop giving cash, if you already do. It leaves no record of payment, and you need a record of payment. If you buy money orders, make a photocopy of each one. The landlord's brother needs to be blocked in every way, and recording the payment may help. Then, dust the paper check or money order with Money House Blessing powder mixed half-and-half with Domination Powder, to rule and control the landlord. But if you hand anything to the brother, dress it with Hot Foot Powder. You can also burn a Hot Foor Candle on the brother. But for the landlord, burn Domination and Money House Blessing candles, or any single small candle candles dressed with those two oils.
coastwitch

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”