Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

Xewn
Re: Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

Unread post by Xewn » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:50 pm

I need a former landlord to give me a good reference for a new apartment There were some issues when we moved out, but she makes them sound a lot worse than they actually were. I even hired a professional cleaner, since I was too ill to clean it myself. (I do have pictures showing most of the rooms after they were cleaned.) Some of the issues were actually the fault of the property owners (the refrigerator fell apart because they bought a cheap one, but they blamed me for this.) I'm currently stuck in a situation where I am living with my parents, which is making me depressed, but also may be contributing to my chronic illness. (This illness is very sensitive to mold and I have a basement room, which triggers allergies for me.) So I need this woman to speak sweetly of me. And I was a quiet, polite, tenant who never made trouble. She's just on the side of the evil corporate owners. On a related note, is there a forum for spells to ask for finding a good place to live? The housing situation in my town is terrible.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:48 pm

Hi Xewn,

You could work a white skull candle on her and petition it for exactly what you want her to say about you. You can find the thread on skull candles here:
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

And yes, we have a thread for finding a good home:
spell-casting-for-renting-an-aprtment-t19832.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Xewn

Unread post by Xewn » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:12 am

Thanks very much! I really appreciate all your help, Miss Athena!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”