Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

BluSky

Re: Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

Unread post by BluSky » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:34 am

Thank You so much for the suggestion , I will look into it : )

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 am

How would I be able to keep my landlord from renting out apt? He wants to show it soon and I don't want anyone to rent it yet. I will be moving out in a few months.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:16 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:37 am

Hiya All.

I hope life is treating you well.

I need advice on this one guys. Until i sort things out, i need to keep my landlord sweet, so that he does not serve notice on me and my 3 kiddies.
Can someone please tell me there suggestions?

I want to do a honey jar to keep him sweet, but im not sure what color candle to use or what to put in it.

Can someone help me out here, i can not afford to move again, especially with a newborn.

Love to all.
Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:12 am

Hmmm, if I am not mistaken, Miss Cat's book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" has a few tricks aimed specifically at this kind of thing. Is he already a sweet person? If so, keeping him sweet is part of it but not all, after all, you want a favor and he is just looking to make his money and he doesn't have to help if he doesn't want.

I would take maybe some 5 finger grass, you keep this on your person when asking for favors and I love it. Also, there are more than likely Saints or dieties that you can ask for help that prevent homelessness. Don't forget to focus on your money either, and find things that protect you from poverty and keep money in your pocket while you sort things out and for this you can use money drawing, money stay with me. Alfafa is a good all purpose money root, it keeps away poverty and you can actually use it to gain favor of superiors http://www.herb-magic.com/alfalfa.html

If the landlord is already kind and views you as an asset it may not be as hard to work him. I would use purple for control and influence on the honey jar and see how that goes.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Thank You Mommytwin. xx

His willing to let me stay for the time of the three year contract, his a nice person but money talks for him as every landlord.

Im in need of cleansing work myself as someone has ruined my money flow, to cause me to be homeless.

i need to prevent the landlord serving notice, as i keep paying the rent late only by two or three days, but this man loves money.

Im going to try the jar i think ive ordered a large amount of goods from Lm so i can get things moving.
Thanks fr your advice Mommystwin.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 pm

I see you are headed in the right direction. For cleansing, you might consider 13 Herb or Uncrossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html)...Uncrossing includes one package of 13 Herb Spiritual Bath))

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:48 am

Hi all.

Hope you are all well!
Yes ive ordered the uncrossing kit, so im feeling good that finally i will be set free from this mess.
What herbs would i put in the jar for the landlord?
Thanks
Babybaby. x

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:33 am

I would get the Boss Fix honey jar kit, as it will have everything you need for gaining and keeping favor from someone with a level of power over you in it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:52 am

Also do some Money Drawing, Prosperity, or Wealthy Way work to draw more money so you are not in this situation anymore. If you are not already employed or you need a better job, Steady Work would be appropriate too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

euphemia

Unread post by euphemia » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Hi, all...first time posting...forgive me if I screw something up.

I have a situation in which my supposed "best friend" is a landlord from hell. She has insanely nitpicky rules on absolutely everything, especially electricity and garbage disposal use. (She & another guy are my roomies in a house.) She has ranted & raved many times via text message & email over very small, dumb things. She has argued with me several times in person about things as simple as a sink being slightly clogged, or the A/C being left on at night (in the Florida summer heat). She has insulted me many times, stooping low enough as to bring up my recent break-up with my ex-boyfriend (with whom I am currently working reconciliation on). She has no remorse for anything she's said or done, & she considers herself absolutely right in everything, unwilling to compromise or negotiate with her 2 fellow roommates on anything. She's proven she cares only about herself & her money.

I don't exactly want to move too quickly, as I'm on a very tight budget -- she, unfortunately, gives me the cheapest rent ($250/mo.) since I'm supposedly her "best friend." Long term, I do plan to move when I can, & she'll be far from my "best friend."

Honestly, I just want her to stop being inconsiderate in her actions & words, stay out of my business, & maybe get out of the house more. I'm going through a very tough time with my ex, trying to make friends at college, college work, trying to find a job, being broke, & other such things. I want to get myself some peace, not have my life be harder than it already is. I'm at my wit's end in stress.

Thanks for any help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 pm

It sounds like you need to talk to her about your concerns, have you?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:17 am

I am sorry that you are going through such a stressful time.

Well, when I read your story. I was thinking you should put her in a honey jar to soften her up. You can include lavendar, and clove to strengthen the friendship.

Now, if you want to go a more forceful route, then you can simply just use some controlling to control her to leave you alone, and do whatever you want her to do. Essence of bend over is another option if you just want to completely bend her to your will.

www.luckymojo.com/products-controlling.html
www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Hmmm think about something she really wants...such as a job...a boyfriend, and so on. If getting her a job gets her out of your hair, then do it.

And as for you, do some road opening work along with some money drawing and steady work for removing obstacles to get a new job or money.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

duchess

Unread post by duchess » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:43 am

In addition to the wonderful advice given above, I would also recommend giving the house a thorough cleansing with some LM Chinese Wash and some Uncrossing. It sounds like emotions are running high and your place could use some cleaning up of the spiritual muck. Fighting and tension builds up. Also, it can only help your Reconciliation work on your ex-boyfriend. :)

As a touch-up, I also keep Chinese Wash in a spray bottle around to spray on the counters and into the carpet in between cleansings.

You could also work with some Peaceful Home products and sprinkle some Peace Water around. Since you indicate that you won't me moving anytime soon, this could only help to calm things down!

Good luck! I hope things relax a bit.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:35 am

Those are great recommendations.

Here are the links for more info.

www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

euphemia

Unread post by euphemia » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:39 am

jwmcclin wrote:It sounds like you need to talk to her about your concerns, have you?

Indeed I have. Unfortunately, communications break down because she has a habit of always bringing up every single thing I've done "wrong," sometimes also what the other roomie has done "wrong." She also usually tacks on some insults. I usually just stop the whole thing because it isn't worth having a full blown confrontation over it. I've even tried saying I'm trying to work with her -- not fight her -- but that doesn't seem to work either. I've utilized almost every tactic I've learned from my Listening & Interpersonal Communication classes, as well as personal experiences, but she appears very bull-headed.

starsinthesky7 wrote:I am sorry that you are going through such a stressful time.

Well, when I read your story. I was thinking you should put her in a honey jar to soften her up. You can include lavendar, and clove to strengthen the friendship.

Now, if you want to go a more forceful route, then you can simply just use some controlling to control her to leave you alone, and do whatever you want her to do. Essence of bend over is another option if you just want to completely bend her to your will.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-controlling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Hmmm think about something she really wants...such as a job...a boyfriend, and so on. If getting her a job gets her out of your hair, then do it.

And as for you, do some road opening work along with some money drawing and steady work for removing obstacles to get a new job or money.

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Thank you.

Oddly enough, she does have a generally FT position in customer service at a grocery store, which she's generally happy with...and she just got a new boyfriend a couple of days ago. Why she'd be unhappy or less busy, I don't know. In any case, I'm not terribly interested in maintaining a friendship for long...for as long as I'm stuck here, fine, there can be that illusion; afterward, forget it. This isn't the first time she's been this way, but this is by far the absolute worst & most difficult to deal with.

Recently, her biggest concerns were/have become: how to save up for a cruise, whether she & her new beau are compatible judging by a personality test, & how she's going to manage her sex life. ~Ooooh~ such a hard life. :roll:

duchess wrote:In addition to the wonderful advice given above, I would also recommend giving the house a thorough cleansing with some LM Chinese Wash and some Uncrossing. It sounds like emotions are running high and your place could use some cleaning up of the spiritual muck. Fighting and tension builds up. Also, it can only help your Reconciliation work on your ex-boyfriend. :)

As a touch-up, I also keep Chinese Wash in a spray bottle around to spray on the counters and into the carpet in between cleansings.

You could also work with some Peaceful Home products and sprinkle some Peace Water around. Since you indicate that you won't me moving anytime soon, this could only help to calm things down!

Good luck! I hope things relax a bit.

How would Chinese wash work on carpet? Our living room, hallway, kitchen, & my bathroom all have tile, so no problem there, but my bedroom is fully carpeted. How should I do a cleansing in here when I can't mop it out? Should I just spray or sprinkle it around or something similar?

starsinthesky7 wrote:Those are great recommendations.

Here are the links for more info.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Thanks for the links/info.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Keep the peace for the sake of your wallet, and then after that... let her go. I definitely wouldnt want a friend like that either.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:33 pm

euphemia wrote:How would Chinese wash work on carpet? Our living room, hallway, kitchen, & my bathroom all have tile, so no problem there, but my bedroom is fully carpeted. How should I do a cleansing in here when I can't mop it out? Should I just spray or sprinkle it around or something similar?

Wring out your mop as dry as you can get it, and run it very lightly over the carpet. It's the presence of the spiritual formula plus the action of mopping that makes the difference.

Remember to start your cleansing at the back of the house and work toward the front. It sounds like you'll be starting in your bedroom, if I'm not mistaken.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

euphemia

Unread post by euphemia » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:33 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Keep the peace for the sake of your wallet, and then after that... let her go. I definitely wouldnt want a friend like that either.

Agreed. That's the plan.

MissMichaele wrote:Wring out your mop as dry as you can get it, and run it very lightly over the carpet. It's the presence of the spiritual formula plus the action of mopping that makes the difference.

Remember to start your cleansing at the back of the house and work toward the front. It sounds like you'll be starting in your bedroom, if I'm not mistaken.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Oh, I see. Interesting. Thanks for the info!

I hope this isn't a dumb question ... but is it okay if the mop isn't a traditional mop? The only thing we own in our household is a Swiffer WetJet. If not, I suppose I could get a mop from a dollar store or something.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:33 am

Yeah that's fine! you can totally use a swiffer, which might actually be easier to use.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:00 am

Hello

Can someone help me out as to what color candle i use for my landlord on a honey jar? I have purple but not sure if this is the right color.
i was trying to prevent eviction but he has already sent me a letter with his intentions for March next year to serve me notice i do not want to move again i have three young kids single and alone, i need to have a secure rental until i can buy a property.

Can anyone help on the color? i also have five finger grass herbs.

Thanks Babybaby

Thank You Saint Jude for removing the obstacles so i can pay my way.
Thank You Saint Expedite for your fast amazing work.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:36 am

When in doubt you can always use white - it can be used for any purpose and is what color is included with the Boss Fix kits. Purple can also be used to influence another person.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:43 am

Thank You Devi Spring.

I will go now and purchase these.

Love to You.x

Thank You Saint Jude for Helping me remove the obstacles for paying my way.
Thank You Saint Expedite for your fast wonderful miracle work.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:43 am

What if the landlord isn't so nice? My landlords favorite word is eviction......nasty lady.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:22 am

Yes i have the same problem my landlord is a lier promising me the house for three years plus now tells me eviction, so the best thing is to sweeten them to favor what you want.

Babybaby

Thank You Saint Jude for Helping me remove the obstacles for paying my way.
Thank You Saint Expedite for your fast wonderful miracle work.

Glaciers

Unread post by Glaciers » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:18 pm

I want to get the upper hand and more or less dominate one of the individuals that i rent office space from [one partner is really sweet and we're good friends, this one has an attitude]. This week i gave her my rent check on the 5th, technically I have till the 10th and she was quite snippy about it. I want to nip her bad behavior in the bud, she's not the nicest person to begin with and i don't want to have any issues with her. She comes into her office in the evening which is right next to mine, so technically i have access to her office, her chair and everything during the day. I need advice on how to dominate her and to make sure i have the upper hand in this situation. That office space was empty for years, she should be thankful i am in there paying rent and keeping the place clean and neat.

Any suggestions on powders to use on her chair,her space, door knobs etc btw, her chair is white so powders will really work well there ;) . I don't want to do a honey jar as i don't particularly care whether she gets sweet on me or not. I also thought of putting her in my shoe and stepping on her and her nasty attitude.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:30 pm

You could go with a Boss Fix honey jar for this - it will help sweeten her to you and favor you. You may not wish to get her sweet on you, but that is often EXTREMELY effecting in getting you what you want in the long run.

Just think about it: It's easier to get someone who likes you to do nice things for you and make things go easy for you, then it is to twist someone's arm and pull on their hair to coerce them into saying nice things all the while they fume and resent you. You'll have to keep your eye on that subjugated person, whereas if that person is your friend you don't have to be ever-vigilant.

That's why we suggest honey jars. Not because we're being all airy-fairy, but because it's often the most effective and beneficial approach over all.

However if you're dead set on going the coercive route, then there's always the Essence of Bend Over spell kit which will have everything you need to do a complete work of subjugation conjure.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:31 pm

If her chair is white then you may not want to directly dust it with any LM Sachet Powders; they are colored according to the purpose of the work and will stain. However, you can mix some Essence of Bend-Over powder directly into some local dirt and lightly spread it around her office, calling out your petition "May Jane bend over and be submissive and sweet to me forever, amen."

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:00 pm

This new landlord makes everyone's life a living hell. We/I want her out!!! Need her to be replaced ASAP! And NO I don't want to sweeten her. The lady before her was a doll, then she moved out of state :(.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thank you.
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: capitalization & clarity

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 pm

I tend to not see a lot of success when folks just reach for the curses first thing out of the starting gate, so, frankly, i would start with sweetening, and then, if that doesn't work, i would proceed to Hot Foot.

But note that you have not made it clear if this new landlady is the new property owner or a property manager. That would certainly affect your ability to move her. Moving a person off a job is a whole lot easier than moving a person off of a property they have recently purchased.

In either case, try Hot Foot and, if that does not work, a stronger curse, within your framework of ethics.
catherine yronwode

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Thx Cat,
She is the new property Manager.
I get nauseous everytime I go in that office. Pure EVIL!!

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:39 pm

hiya all.

i now have my rail spikes, but have a problem with hammering it down at the front of the house due to it being concrete,
does anyone know what else i can do,? im a single mum with three kids and can not afford to leave, this man promised me this house for 3 years and now his trying to sell the house behind my back.
i have a honey jar going, but i stopped when i thought everything was ok, this man is a pain, i need to stay hear until a house comes available for me to buy in a year time.

please help me..........

is there any root workers who specialize with this? to back me up...

thanks all.

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 am

I have been out of work for awhile now and I just received my renewal lease on my apt that calls for an increase in rent. I was going to call my landlord
to ask him if he could keep my rent at the same rate for next year. The problem is he is all about the money and would like nothing better than for me to move so he could get more money for my apt. I was thinking about using commanding oil and putting his name in my shoe when I made the call,
What else can I do to really intensify the job so he agrees?

Best to all
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:43 am

Put some Five Finger Grass (aka cinquefoil) in your pocket when you talk to landlord; the herb causes favors to be granted.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:41 am

Thank you MaryBee I will order the Five Finger Grass. If you would be so kind I just want to make sure I am doing this the right way.
I plan on dressing the piece of paper with the landlords name using commanding oil and then placing it in my shoe. Along with keeping the Five Finger Grass
in my pocket. Before I make the call is there a prayer or something else I need to say or do? What if I get his answering machine will it still work ?

This will be my first spell and I want to get it right...

My Best To You
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm

lbcamera wrote:Before I make the call is there a prayer or something else I need to say or do?

I like Psalm 20 for cases like this, but Psalm 47 is even more traditional when you want favor and mastery.

What if I get his answering machine will it still work ?

It should. By the way, dress a candle -- green or white -- with some of that Five-Finger grass. Beneath it, put another name paper just like the one in your shoe. Before you make your call, hold your phone over the warmth of the candle flame while you read those psalms.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Thank you so much I will add the candle and the psalms. I will let you know how it pans out for me.

Best to you
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Will the spell work if I get his answering machine which is always the case or must I speak with him live? Sorry I just thought about that.

My best to you
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Can't seem to get to speak to my landlord in person so I left a message on his voice mail about the situation. Sure hope this works!

lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Where do you live? The landlord can, indeed, raise your rent every year. What he cannot do is raise it above a specific percentage. If this person is trying to kick you out on the down-low by hiking things up tremendously, and the amount looks really huge (like, 33% instead of 10%), then you may also want to call your city's housing authority for some backup.

If you feel like you'll have some time before the landlord calls you back, you could always do a honey jar spell to sweeten the landlord to you. There's a thread on the LM forums about honey jars, complete with some links to instructions on the main site. I'd use a purple candle, because that's good for strength, mastery, and control.
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi Honey jar spell is in place. I live in NY rent percentage is correct in my lease.I am in search of a job and things have been financially tough right now, so that is why I am requesting my rent stay the same.

lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:28 pm

I agree with the boss fix for the land lord.

www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed May 09, 2012 5:02 am

Just recently I was given a Section 8 Housing Choice voucher. I decided to just spend one more year here in my home but my apartment will surely fail HUD inspections.

I gave my landlord a list of things that needed to be fixed and since normally he is super slow, him fixing things worries me because I only have two months...less actually... to get this stuff fixed and be up to code.

Does someone know what I can do to light a fire under him and get it going??

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 09, 2012 5:43 am

I would use some compelling products to give him a nudge.
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Or you can make a commanding jar with some licorice root, calamus, and master root.

I would put the landlord name/ business card or picture in the jar. Shake the jar while calling out his name to fix your repairs quickly.

You can burn purple candles on top wtih commanding or controlling oil as well.

You may want to supplement this with a fast luck candle as well, and perhaps a road opener to remove any potential obstacles.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 am

Wow thanks GREAT ADVICE!!

I don't have those roots though :-(.

Can you recommend something else?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 09, 2012 10:11 am

TheBestest, you are here (we hope) to get free advice about traditional hoodoo and rootwork -- and Stars was helping you with the "rootwork" portion of that. The roots are important plant spirit allies. They cost a mere $3.00 per packet and they are an integral portion of the spell that Stars gave you.

HER-LIC-RTCH
Licorice Root Chips
$3.00

HER-CAA-RTCH
Calamus Root Chips
$3.00

HER-MAT-RTPC
Master Root, Pieces
$3.00

You can order by clicking the blue Add To Cart button right here in the forum.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 09, 2012 1:16 pm

I did recommend another alternative which was the compelling spell. You can simply light a compelling candle.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed May 09, 2012 5:39 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I did recommend another alternative which was the compelling spell. You can simply light a compelling candle.

No I did not at all mean it negatively. What I meant and should have wrote was, can you reccommend an alternative to those herbs. I appreciated all the advice you gave and still do. Sorry if you or anyone else thought otherwise.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 09, 2012 6:58 pm

My daughter had this issue, she used five finger grass and got movement.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed May 09, 2012 8:15 pm

jwmcclin wrote:My daughter had this issue, she used five finger grass and got movement.

The fiver finger grass how exactly?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:14 am

There are no alternatives to those herbs. If you can't find them, then you cant use that spell. You will have to find something else. And a premade doll is just as effective as making one. And holding a doll over a fire and slightly synging it or burning it slightly does not kill the target. It just puts a little fire under their butt.

Wandryss

Unread post by Wandryss » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:19 pm

I live in a house share situation in which the landlords choose who will live here without any input from me. They live in another state and have only email contact with the person before renting. I have been the continuing tenant for about four years with others coming and going. Nearly all of them have pleasant people and I have managed to get along with the ones that weren’t.

A few days ago, I showed the place to a prospective tenant. She was very enthusiastic, gushing about how much she wanted to live there and with me – to the point it made me somewhat uncomfortable as she also appeared less than stable. The next day I got an email from my landlady saying that she (the prospective tenant) had said that the place was filthy so the landlady was hiring someone to clean it, had promised she’d be paid for 10 hours work and was billing it to me. Needless to say I was outraged, not only about the accusation and her arbitrary actions, but that she would take the statement of a total stranger without even contacting me to ask about it. I make no claim to being a pristine housekeeper, but there’s a big difference between being a mediocre housekeeper and “garbage laying around” (part of the woman’s rambling email that was forwarded to me). Unfortunately, the landlady has done similar things before, though only once to me.

The landlords will be sending me a lease with a number of conditions. I don’t expect them to be reasonable.

I had actually been considering moving to a nicer place that I didn’t need to share. But I’m trying to balance my immediate need for a decent, private place to live with saving to buy my own. And I really don’t want to move until I move into a permanent place of my own. Which means that I don’t want to use nails to tie me to this place.

I need to quickly make the landlords be reasonable in what they want in the lease (or better yet just forget about it) and in general.

I need to be able to stay here until I choose to move. I have also made some arrangements with the tenants who will be moving in (and renting two bedrooms, so the landlords have already benefited from the first woman not taking one) that could hurt them financially if I have to move out.

I would like to repair any damage to my reputation that the landlady has done in badmouthing me to others, including getting good references when I do move.

What can you suggest?

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:00 pm

My dad lives in a senior apartment community. He doesn't speak English well. There is a maintenance worker who always gives him a hard time. He asked me if there is an oil for him to burn candle to remove this guy out of this apartment complex forever for good. What oils would you recommend him to use ?

Thanks in advance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Well, to remove him for good you would reach for the hot foot powder. Dust it in places you know the maintenance guy is going to be. I would do follow up work to attract a nice friendlier maintenance kind of guy.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

An alternative you could do is get some fiery wall of protection work going to protect him from this man.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:57 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Well, to remove him for good you would reach for the hot foot powder. Dust it in places you know the maintenance guy is going to be. I would do follow up work to attract a nice friendlier maintenance kind of guy.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

An alternative you could do is get some fiery wall of protection work going to protect him from this man.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

I dont think my dad will like Fiery Wall of Protection is because this maintenant dude talked trash behind him to the management office, and they are watching my dad every second. So, he wants this maintenant dude to get fired or have another job, or whatever that he can be moved out of this apartment complex for good.

Also, hot foot powder is not going to work is because the apartment office knows who I am, and they have camera on every single hallway, stairs, elevator, entrance doors. If I spray this powder, they will know and we will have problems.

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:30 pm

You can always palm the packet of powder and release a little bit at each entranceway and doorway on the way to your pop's place, as well as in the hall. If you're in the office, you can always 'spill' your compact (if you use one) and have a bit of the powder hidden inside, so when it spills, they'll come into contact with it.

I'm sure there are other sneaky ways to drop the powder where they won't suspect anything, but that's all I can think of atm.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Ye ol 'Don't mind me, I'm just tying my shoelaces' trick works wonders too

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Okay with that information I would do the following.

1. Either do some stop gossip work and/or freeze the maintenance guy away from the property. If you dont like that option then simply burn a figural candle with hot foot powder, or make a baby doll for him and put hot foot powder on that. Dispose of the doll far away.

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

2. I would do a sweet jar on the adjustment team for stop gossip as well.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi Wandryss,

Stop Gossip on the landlady and the two-faced female visitor might not be a bad plan. A good alternative might be the Stop Gossip honey jar which will both sweeten the landlady toward you and stop her from spreading negative or untrue words about you. You can find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar; its the ''Stop Gossip & Slander, PUT AN END TO BACKBITING''. Work that jar every day until you things start moving in the right direction.

No doubt others on the forum will also have some excellent advice for you.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:06 am

Lord have mercy on my soul :( The building's unpredictable landlady (an older woman with serious mental, physical and anger management issues) moved out a few months back, to be closer to her kids. Well she didn't like the new place for whatever reason :roll: and has announced she will be moving back to her still-vacant apartment (it is a small bldg and what likely happened is that she did not get any offers for the ludicrous rent she was offering it for) as soon as she does an extensive remodel on the kitchen and living room. She's been very good to me about my situation (I am not working and pay when I can) but having her at a distance was a tremendous relief. I did do as suggested and dressed rent checks with powders and they appeared to work. But I am not looking forward to having her and her manic depressive personality :shock: next door again. She does like me (when she is having more lucid and calm periods) so a honey jar is probably not going to help much, I just need to be able to live where for the time being without being drawn and quartered emotionally on a regular basis. Any ideas for what I can do to keep things calm so fas as she's concerned? Ideally I'd like for her not to return at all :twisted: but that might be asking too much (though it's not improbable as her physical health is horrible). The second prong of this problem is that her son is even more wildly tempered than she is (he's into drugs and has his own issues); so far he has left me alone. I'd like to keep it that way. (I did sprinkle FWP protection powder across my doorjamb, of course!).

Eventually I will want to move but don't want to find myself thrown into a quick vacate situation so am working on the issues of getting a job and extra money quickly. I don't think railroad spikes would work here, either as i don't own the place and don't necessarily want to be here forever, but for now it is my best and safest option. In the meantime, what else could I do? Thanks!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”