Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Protection from a Rootworker or Practitioner

fina_felina
Re: Spells for Protection from a Rootworker or Practitioner

Unread post by fina_felina » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Yes, she would! Absolutely! I 'm not the only person who is tuned into how she is. I have friends who are keen to her. It really sucks! Even my grandparents told me when I am able to move that it might be best if I am able to move far. My grandmother is always sympathetic and constantly apologises for the way my mother is. Its a very desperate way to live(emotionally). It is the reason I tend to be untrusting sometimes.

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Believe it or not, I had a similar situation! LOL. Here is what I did and suggest you do...you can do one of two things to fix this. First, I got bottles little cheap bottles and labeled them Fiery wall, put olive oil and herbs, I actually broke open tea packets and put them in. Then the real oils, my real hoodoo supplies, I only had maybe 8 oils. The basics. I got a small make up bag, at the grocery and put them in it, and carried them in my purse with me, when I left the house. Leave the fake ones out. But carry the real ones with you. If you only have a few , put them in a small little make up bag, and keep them in your purse. Especially LM's they are only 1/2 ounce. People keep more in their purse! :)

You can alternatively go to the local mart and for not too much buy a safe and keep them in that.

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:41 pm

The make up and safe are both good ideas! I also thought of this...take a really thick big book, cheap to find used books at flea markets, etc....and cut out the inside pages, and stick your oils and supplies in it. Close it up, and stick it in a stack of other hardcover books. Make it a book on a subject she'd find boring, to avoid her prying eyes. they also make safes that are exact replicas of soda cans, deoderant, shaving cream cans, etc..you can find them at most 'head shops'. :)
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:40 am

My advice is to get out of there as quick as you can. Concentrate on money-drawing and getting a job or a better one.

In the meantime, hide your supplies in your car, in a closet or drawer under some clothing, in an old suitcase, in a jewelry box, etc. Just think of where you would hide valuables and go from there.

You can buy a cheap cashbox for under $20.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

pacoeliss
Newly Registered

Unread post by pacoeliss » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:29 am

Hi to all, I have a cousin who I suspect works with magic. Recently I´ve been having physical problems and I have used a pendulum to help me figure it out. The pendulum tells me that my cousin is working magic against me. Is it possible for magic to cause physical harm?? What would you guys recommend?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Yes magic can cause physical harm.

You can do several things you can do a search for protection in the upper right hand corner, also reversal:
see these links..
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/luckprotectionreligion.html

You can contact a member of AIRR strongly recommended:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Contact Hoodoo Psychics (all of whom are Members of AIRR)
http://hoodoopsychics.com

radio-show-pre-call-id-november-13th,-2011-t16437.html

Take care and good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Order an Uncrossing Spell Kit to rid yourself of anything being thrown at you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Absolutely. There are many many conjures aimed at causing physical symptoms and ailments from bodily pain, to physical injuries, to heart attacks.

Get a reading and consult with a rootworker.

I suggest cleansing with 13 Herb bath and protecting yourself with the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:41 pm

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

My parents were married for 12 years. They had a good relationship until another woman came between them. My father made decent money and it was clear thats what thia woman wanted. My mother found out that the woman was crossing their relationship and feeding him menses. My dad was obsessed with her to the point where he did not care that the other woman held a knife to my sisters throat and started beating my mom. She divorced him and moved on.

My mother had to go to extremes to protect us as the woman had a death wish on us kids. We werent even allowed to go outside for fear we'd come in contact with her dirts and powders. I had a fear that I was followed by the devil at 8 years old. We moved out of town and things got better.

We lost contact with my dad for 3 years. He had a child with the other woman. He stopped making money so guess who wasnt interested anymore. She poisoned him he almost died.

He came to live with us. 5 years later he wins a disability settlement. He's suddenly going to visit their son constantly and his money is disappearing. I'm all for him supporting his son but I fear this woman is crossing him again. They don't talk for 5 years he wins money and suddenly he's visiting their home.

How can I protect him while he goes and visits his son? I cant do anything that's obvious to him because he mistrusts conjure because of her.

Thanks for your help

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Well, I would start by perusing this excellent page on protection:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
I would also recommend that you get some uncrossing and protection ingredients on his physical body in some way-my favorite way to do this is to blend the 2 oils and pour some into your dad's personal care products like shampoo, liquid soap, and or conditioner. As you do so you want to pray that anything that has been placed on your father be lifted and that he be protected going forward.
You may find that you also need to do some reversing work on the woman-but I would consult a reputable reader likes those at AIRR before I went in that direction.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Thank you for the link Miss Bri. I came across a Saint Michael pendant at a flea market I plan on cleansing it and blessing it for him. I'm also ordering the oils you suggested and doing exactly that to his soaps.

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:38 am

I ordered the protection oils from LM. I had the ST Michael talisman ready to bless. I've had terrible nightmares lately. I've been reading psalms before bed but last night was the worst I felt real fear. I also had a dream to "check my egg for blood" meaning an egg cleansing. I have a feeling shes caught on. There is no one else possible I have no enemies but I havent done anything for my father yet since the products just got here. Im currently praying and setting protection lights. I feel like its not something I can deal with on my own since im pregnant right now.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:54 am

I agree with Miss Bri - get an AIRR rootworker to help you with a reversing spell and using some fiery wall of protection products wouldn't hurt either. http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Rookiebinx,

Besides setting protection lights, leave a Bible under your bed open to Psalm 91.

Also, strew some mustard seed or salt on the floor around your bed, or leave a strainer under your bed along with the Bible -- witches coming to you in your dreams gotta count all the little particles or all the little holes. They're kind of OCD, I guess.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:54 pm

I did the bible under the bed, salt and added Fiery Wall of Protection to my windows and four.corners of my bed. I can finally sleep. The one night I didn't sleep in my bedroom this week I had terrible nightmares. But I have a reading coming up. Thanks for your help

taramaria

Unread post by taramaria » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:51 pm

I have a tarot shop (in my home) and lately have got the feeling a client, or more than one, is being sent to me by another reader to possibly lay tricks or find out more on how I read? I just have this funny feeling. And my divination said yes more than once.

I am familiar with all LM products have read Cat's book, & the pages of Hoodoo & Theory & practice. I have studied Hoodoo for a few years. Along with cleaning weekly with Chinese floor wash & burning House Blessing candles, is there anything specific I can do, like lay brick dust around the house. Something.....that I can tell it not to allow anyone to cross the line who wishes to harm me psychically or physically? This way people would not be able to enter or make appt's who wish to deploy tricks? After I do a weekly house cleansing, I take protection oil & make crosses over the windows. I want something where I can lay a line right out front that no one can cross.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:14 pm

You can use Fiery Wall of Protection sachet powder. You can also get the kit, which includes the powder.

taramaria

Unread post by taramaria » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Thank you

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Spritzing your area with a bit of Van Van after these clients leave will clear out your area and also filter anything they may be doing to messing with you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 pm

I thought about using bay leaves as a protection as well as the other recommendations here, read this topic on the discussion (bay-leaf-questions-and-answers-t10987s90.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Another traditional protection against "bad clients" is a doorway sprinkle of Boldo Leaves.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ladyexstaceysc

Unread post by Ladyexstaceysc » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:07 am

Hello all I'm new here and I'm located in SC. I'm not new to work as I'm located in SC where it seems everyone does work so u either get with it and learn to protect urself or walk around under crossed conditions n cry about it. Well here goes I'm a 30yr old women with 2 children the love of my life is 32yrs old and is the father of my youngest and has raised my oldest since she was 2. In May of last yr we got into a heated argument and he left. Prior to the argument I had begun to itch and break into sweats when he touched me this let me no that not only was he being unfaihtful but that the other women was working on him. At this time I had been working with a lady who told me things would be fine to take my baths and pray Psalms 23. I did but things continued to head down hill. After he left in May this lady started working with me to bring him home. Six months later little to no contact I decided that it was time to take matters into my own hands as I had given this women way to much money with no results. I called LM n Oct n got a reading that confrimed that our relationship had been crossed and was given instructions on what to do to bring him home. In Nov. he returned home and things were great untill Feb. Well the kids and I started getting sick I started having female problems n the love of my life became distant with me and the kids. He was here in body but his mind and spirit weren't he was basically a zombie. On top of all of this we began to argu once again over simple things but all the time. Once again I knew that this wasn't normal and called in for another reading that once again confrimed my suspisions this chick had followed him home and was throwing drit for me as well as dressing his clothing n shoes. Well in the mix of all of this on 2/18 my hun up n left the kids and I once again. Well after cleansing and sealing my home I began working to return him home. After doing a honey jar sugar bowl cut/clear road opener cast off evil and uncrossing for about 2wks I regained contact with him. I also did a hot foot moving candle with perfect other man lemon break up freezer spell and a bottle on the other chick. Well beings that he is in n out my life with no help for the kids when he is gone I filed for child support and the court date was 3/10. My heart sank at the sight off the man I love so dearly he has lost weight and had a odor.he also has begun to speak in rythem as the old folks say down here in none of the above is good! The energy he puts off is dark heavy and negative (not good at all) Now after getting yet another reading thaks to LM (luv u guys) I found out that that this chick is burning black candles on him and has tied his nature. I did a doll gave it a cleansing bath and untied his nature using a red candle knoted string annoited with his colonge. I don't want to get into a witch war with this chick but I do want to save my love as the black candles and drit are slowly killing him and from the looks of him he is in need of some serious healing PLEASE HELP
Last edited by Mary Bee on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited subject line for clarity

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:41 am

UMM...TOO late...you are already in a magical war. I see youve done a lot of work BUT you forgot a few things cleansing AND protecting yourself, and kids (first) then him. Thats why you keep playing this ping pong game back and forth.

But if I were you...I would get a rootworker involved if you can do that and if they will take your case.

So you need to
A) put her in a mirror box so that her magic will attack her.

B) Then you need to cleanse him, yourself, kids, AND your property.

C) Then you need to do some fiery wall of protection. Again you need to do this to you, him, kids, and your property. And you need to cleanse and protect regularly.

BUt unfortunately I would leave him alone. I get he is the father of your child, but I would leave him alone as you may get very hurt. I would let her have him if the cards indicate it that way. She is probably not going to stop until she gets him. But get a reading and put her in a mirror box to see if that helps.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Ladyexstaceysc

Unread post by Ladyexstaceysc » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 am

Thanks for ur reply and I did uncrossing and protected my home and the children and myself B4 doing any work on him I put all of the work I did for her on mirriors and do cleansing for me n the children regularly. I also use first morning urine on top of the protection I did for the home which is as follows smoked home with Camphor and sealed off all windows and doors with Firey wall of protection oil while using psalms 91. Also sealed house with camphor squares in the four corners of home and placed dimes on top of the camphor squares. In addition to this I buried red devil lye on the four corners of the home and this is what i pour the urine on in the am In addition to this before working and after working I cleanse my work space and do cleansing baths. I was also informed that yes in fact this chick isn't going to give up at first but will get tired as im stronger than her and she scared of me . I'd like advice on after getting him home and cleansing him how to prevent this madness from happing again. I want a happy peaceful home. The reason I haven't left him is bc the cards aren't going in that direction there in my favor. O also after cleansing the home and sealing it I did a uncrossing bath and as soon as I got my clothes on got a phone call about money that was coming to me n later that nite I saw that my cat had returned all great signs that my work indeed had worked. Like I said Im not looking to hurt anyone although it'd be nice considering she didn't mind hurting my children and myself but in the end light always over powers the dark I just like some advice on how to prevent him from straying off again n getting involved with the foolishiness

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 am

Your protection and cleansing work sounds excellent. I'd keep up that work and start a mirror box on the other woman to keep her magic bouncing back to her.

As for what to do to keep your guy tied to you and from stepping out again, once you have him back you can do a Nation Sack on him. You can also dress his clothes and shoes with Stay At Home and Stay With Me powders and oils.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Ladyexstaceysc

Unread post by Ladyexstaceysc » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Thank u Mary Bee!!!!

giovanna_1530

Unread post by giovanna_1530 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi. I believe that my husbands ex-wife is using comanding/compelling/controlling type magic on him(confirmed by three different readings). I was curious if there were any good ideas on how to protect him from this work, especially considering she is almost certain to have some personal concerns from him. What I have been doingis this: Burning a candle with his hair, clarity oil, king solomans wisdom, master, uncrossing oil, jinx killer, and FWoP. He doesn't believe in magic, so getting him to spitiually cleanse himself is out...so what other ideas/choices do I have?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:13 pm

I would put a few drops of fiery wall of protection oil in his body wash or lotion. You can get a photo of him and put an egg over the picture while you burn a white candle dressed with uncrossing oil. Leave the egg there for as long as the candle burns then take the egg and dispose of it at a crossroads without looking back. Then you can dress a red candle with fiery wall of protection.

I would put this woman in a mirror box or do a freezer spell so that she cannot further impact him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

giovanna_1530

Unread post by giovanna_1530 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Thank you for the ideas, I will try these!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:29 am

The Uncrossing and Fiery Wall of Protection come in bath crystals...another sneaky method is to add to his bath water and/or add to your wash water while washing his clothes.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue May 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi...I am wondering what would be a good general route in protecting my relationship with a certain guy from other women's or people's magic? I don't mean just 'rivals' that go into a freezer spell or something, or things to do to keep him, but to protect from any other people using magic to affect our relationship in the future. I know I've seen bits and pieces around here on ways to do it but was looking for it as more of a solid piece. I saw a post about using fiery wall of protection, but how would you use that without him knowing? Regular use of sneaking powders/oils/batch crystals? (oh, and I don't believe anything is being used against us now, I am just preparing for the future)

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Tue May 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Hey I'm in the same boat as you, evil people doing things to my relationship. What I'm doing for myself is enemy dolls in mirror boxes to bind them up to stop them from doing evil.... I also plan to use some things I purchased from LM for protective,cleanse,uncrossing...... plus love bottle and maybe even honey jars for reconciliation and to protect my relationship...this is just what I'm doing for my problem.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Tue May 01, 2012 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue May 01, 2012 9:01 pm

No one is doing anything to our relationship yet but I want to protect it for the future. It's a newly developing one and I just want to make sure I protect it from people like myself :oops: (as in people who may utilize magic for things).....I don't think I have a need for the mirror thing as of yet, but definitely some protection. Good luck with your situation!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:19 pm

I would attack this situation from both sides.

BEFORE your relationship went off the deep end, or was in trouble. I would do a spell to strengthen it, and have it on good terms. So you may want to do a honey jar geared towards fire of love, chuparrosa, and stay with me products. So that you are already encouraging A STRONG relationship.

I would get a picture of you and your significant other. Place the picture in between the two small mirrors with the reflective sides facing outwards. Do not catch your reflection in the mirrors. Keep this in a safe place such as a red mojo bag which you can include other protective herbs such as devils shoe string, etc.

You could also get a jar or a box. Get two pictures, or two baby dolls or two pink or red figural candles to represent the both of you. You are going to face the pictures, dolls, or figural candles towards each other and tie them together with red string. In the box, I would dress them with stay with me powder, chuparrosa, and fire of love. You can also include herbs such as catnip, periwinkle, raspberry, honey suckle, rose petals, and damiana.

Then place small mirrors on the outside of the box or jar. Again do not look into them. The mirrors ward off the evilness and sends it back to the other person.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue May 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Stars, I always look forward to your posts; I learn a great deal from you. This is amazingly elegant work.
Two-Headed Doctor

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Wed May 02, 2012 3:03 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would attack this situation from both sides.

BEFORE your relationship went off the deep end, or was in trouble. I would do a spell to strengthen it, and have it on good terms. So you may want to do a honey jar geared towards fire of love, chuparrosa, and stay with me products. So that you are already encouraging A STRONG relationship.

I would get a picture of you and your significant other. Place the picture in between the two small mirrors with the reflective sides facing outwards. Do not catch your reflection in the mirrors. Keep this in a safe place such as a red mojo bag which you can include other protective herbs such as devils shoe string, etc.

You could also get a jar or a box. Get two pictures, or two baby dolls or two pink or red figural candles to represent the both of you. You are going to face the pictures, dolls, or figural candles towards each other and tie them together with red string. In the box, I would dress them with stay with me powder, chuparrosa, and fire of love. You can also include herbs such as catnip, periwinkle, raspberry, honey suckle, rose petals, and damiana.

Then place small mirrors on the outside of the box or jar. Again do not look into them. The mirrors ward off the evilness and sends it back to the other person.

I love when you post Star, I will try this myself, as far as the box for the doll babies, what I do with the box ounce I follow all your steps? I live in apartment, so I'm thinking buy a plant and bury it under plan in apartment?

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 03, 2012 4:08 am

Its a protection box. You dont have to bury it per se. I would keep it on your love or protection altar, and perhaps reinforce the work every now and then by burning protection candles on it.

Godman

Unread post by Godman » Sun May 13, 2012 8:50 am

Hi everyone

Since January 2012, i notice a downfall in my work and my financial position is also reduced.

Can u please suggest a solution as what can the reason be.

Moreover, there is a person living near my house who is also practising black magic so do u think that he is the cause

Thanks in advance
Badly need yr help

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun May 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Get a reading from a member of AIRR: www.readersandrootworkers.org

Order an Uncrossing spell kit from Lucky Mojo.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:46 pm

We cannot tell you if this person is affecting you or not...nor can we tell you why you are having a downfall in your work. This forum is to get product advise.

If you want a reading then please get one thought AIRR. www.readersandrootworkers.com

You can have a free reading through the radio show
radio-show-pre-call-id-may-20th,-2012-t19606.html
Or you can do an uncrossing spell kit. and you need to get some firey wall of protection going as well.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon May 28, 2012 4:43 am

nevermind you already answered my question. :mrgreen: ignore this post

jessy27

Unread post by jessy27 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:42 am

klementine,
I hope you got that worked out, if you will pardon the pun sounds like very bad mojo. Good luck with your new business. :)

Leilaloves8

Unread post by Leilaloves8 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo Forum,

I recently had a very interesting encounter where I caught a practitioner outside the front door of my house throwing a curse. In fact, he works down the street from where I live, and I know him only in passing. Actually, I do not know him at all, to be completely honest. When I caught him, I actually chased him down the street and then he disappeared around a corner. Immediately afterward I walked into my room, and my cat had diarrhea on my bed, and then three times that night I also experienced the same thing. My housemates also experienced some oddities that evening. I have smudged and used salt, I have utilized bay to protect from witchcraft, I floor-washed with Chinese wash that I had on hand, and used lemongrass to cleanse and protect. Currently, I'm looking for new housing so this will not be an issue for much longer but are there any added precautions I can take? Suggestions? Perhaps a way to set something up to detect that he has come back around? Thank you!
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Pronouns

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:03 am

I'd consider putting a protective talisman above the door. Use a Bat's Head Pod above the outside of the door, pin it up there. Dress it with some protection type oil if you have it. Pray that the Bat Head pod will keep all evil away from you.

I'd also get some Devils Shoestrings and nail them down into the ground in front of your front door. If you don't have dirt near your front door, use a flower pot filled with soil. Devil Shoestrings will trip up anyone who tries to hurt you.

Also, file a police report. This guy was trespassing after all, and even if he never comes back the cops will know about it.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Leilaloves8

Unread post by Leilaloves8 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Thank you Marybee. I will definitely take you up on these pieces of advice.

Grateful4life

Unread post by Grateful4life » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:54 am

Since I moved backed home from college ive been unable to see my way.
Took me months to get a job then i got laid off 2months later.

Then i had a dream that some lady put a spell on a leo guy that I was seeing. All of sudden he started to act funny. And every guy I've dated in the past year and a half just break contact with me.

What do you guys recommend?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:34 am

Grateful4life wrote:Since I moved backed home from college ive been unable to see my way.
Took me months to get a job then i got laid off 2months later.
Thats probably more the economy more than anything, its tough to get a job in general, so unless a good reader sees that magic is holing you back, or you get some very clear signs towards that idea, I wouldn't worry about magic keeping you from a job. Get cleansed (because everyone should do some sorta cleansing regularly) and start doing Attraction and Steady Work spells to draw in a god job, and of course never stop putting in the real world effort. Going to interviews, sending out applications.

Grateful4life wrote:Then i had a dream that some lady put a spell on a leo guy that I was seeing. All of sudden he started to act funny. And every guy I've dated in the past year and a half just break contact with me
Get a reading done to see if there is anything to that dream, and then follow up with the appropriate mundane and spiritual work.
HRCC Student #1559

Grateful4life

Unread post by Grateful4life » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:29 pm

Thanks very much

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:08 am

While you're waiting for your reading appointment, you can start with a few 13-Herb Baths and get a protection charm of some kind.
Miss Michaele

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:00 am

hello , does any one know how to protect my husband from his mom? she is a witch and does commanding spell on him ,( usually she make him eat some cake with the spell in). then she start ordering him to do things and be mean to me!!! We have to meat her this summer ,( after so many years),and she will use her spell to mess our life again, my husband won't believe in magic and think that his mom is an Angel!!! So i have to protect him on his behave knowing that i won't always be with him when he meet her and stay at her place....Any advise will be more than welcome!!!! thank you..

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:52 pm

A traditional recipe for occult poisons is to boil a silver dime, a Mercury dime, in some milk and drink it (or give it to the one who's been fixed).

I believe this remedy would also work for a spell like this -- given in food, not meant to kill, but certainly to mess up your life.

You could also make a doll baby on him -- and do get some of his hair! Then put a silver dime in the belly to keep him protected.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Wed May 01, 2013 1:59 am

Thank you for the advise i will do a doll baby on him...do i have to say i special pray?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 01, 2013 6:55 am

Psalm 91 is used as a protection prayer. Psalm 37 is for protection against enemies.

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Hello again all

What advice would you give to someone who has an enemy who is seemingly too strong?

I know who this enemy is and I know she has a root worker because she has told me so in the past. Recently she has made her hatred of me no secret and has set about doing wicked things towards me. However God has heard my prayers because it is all about to turn on its head and she is about to be exposed.

Obviously she doesn't want this. So strange things are starting to happen in my home. Without going into too much detail the last strange thing that happened was that everyone in my home very nearly lost our lives, but it just so happens earlier that day I fumed the house out with camphor. I'll always believe that's what saved us. It only just occurred to me that she wanted to wipe us out.

What can I do? I've had vigil candles burned regarding her and the reports always come back that they've burned sooty.
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:28 pm

I would go straight to Fiery Wall of Protection the very first thing. You need to emergently protect yourself and your family and home before you start other defensive/cast-off methods.

Please start here: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

To the excellent spell there, I would also add the following: If you do not already have a photo of your family and house, I would take those and print them out. Place them on a flat plate or an altar or where they will not be disturbed. Mix salt and FWOP powder and place an unbroken ring around both photographs. While doing this make a prayer for protection. Even if you do not have FWOP products available yet, do a salt ring just the same...this is a very basic protective move.

I am sure more experienced practitioners will help you here as well. Good luck to you!

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398G
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:39 pm

all good advice, Mary; I will add, PrincessTumbles, consider contacting a worker who can work this case for you, especially considering your words above. This is not a situation where you want to 'try' and see it this or that works. Click on this link Find a Protection Worker Now! and identify a worker who's expertise is protection. Also, consider posting a prayer to the Crystal Silence League for protection.

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:06 am

I'll be picking up my FWOP tomorrow. I was thinking of annointing a vigil candle with it and leaving it to burn constantly at home. Naut1usMax1mus I like the ring of salt idea and will do this.

Jwmcclin thanks for the link. I'll get straight on that too.
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Good luck to you. PrincessTumbles.

Gods Child

Unread post by Gods Child » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:48 am

Hello,

I am currently working with a root worker and we are doing graveyard work on my enemy. She has a hold on my ex man and she's basically supporting his habit of drugs. When he was with me he wasn't on drugs. Now that he's an addict she supports it and it's killing him. My ex and this witch woman lives together, so of course that makes things more difficult.

I am having more powerful work done on her in hopes of stopping her and to make her unable to pay her root worker to continue to put spells on him for her to keep him.

My root worker and i both know the root worker that the witch woman is working with knows his stuff and he's a powerful worker, due to actions. Now that my root work is doing the work on the witch woman, i want to do a powerful protection spell on myself. My root worker said that i'm fine but i want to ensure i am.

I have my own mojo bag with Devil Shoe string and some protective roots inside, anointed with Saint Michael and Victory oil etc. Next i am going to purchase the LM protection spell kit and burn my hair and personal items in hopes of making my spell more powerful. I take a baths in Uncrossing and Protection Herb bath everyday anyway. I burn a white female image candle using uncrossing oil and St Michael oils on a regular.

My root worker and i are just trying to save this young man's life so he will not overdose at a young age. Our work is justified so i feel good about the work being done. This woman doesn't love my ex cause if she did, she would not be supporting a habit like this that can kill him. I love him too much to see him go out like this.

Please let me know what other things i can do to protect myself. Thanks in advance...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello, Godschild,
Although your plans sound terrific, I would still advise your root worker of your intention.
It's very uncomfortable advising against another root workers prescription. First of all, we have no idea what your root worker is doing (and it ought not ever be posted on a forum). Any advice we might have for you may be counterproductive to the work that is being done.
It's like going to different Doctors and getting different prescriptions. NOT good!
If you want your spells to work at their maximum, discuss these ideas with your root doctor.
Your ex is so lucky that you care about him as much as you do. You're a good person.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”