Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Protection from a Rootworker or Practitioner

KellyKat

Spells for Protection from a Rootworker or Practitioner

Unread post by KellyKat » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:20 am

I was looking at the LM products and have a question as to which would be the right one to use. There's a person and I want to break the control that they have over someone else. Is it possible to use items like Cast Off Evil on another person's behalf or would it be better to use a protection spell for them?
Thanks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Spells for Protection from a Rootworker or Practitioner

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:31 am

I would give them a cleansing bath, perhaps with Cast Off Evil, to wash the persons influence away, then do protection work.
HRCC Student #1559

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:30 am

how about if the person doesn't know or doesn't beleive it!! can you put it in there bath wash and mix it together so they won't know..

KellyKat

Unread post by KellyKat » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:55 am

Thank you Hail for the quick response. I should've stated in my previous post that the person I want to help out lives out of state. In that case is there another method I could employ, i.e. a bottle or candle spell? I'd like to do this for my daughter who is living with a man, and I use the term loosely, who is mentally & verbally abusive and he's a control freak.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:26 am

Well, Hot Footing him could be done. As for the question of how to cleans someone at a distance I usually make a doll of them. You don't have to sew one up; a hollow plastic baby doll would work quite well, more so since its your daughter and I've yet to meet a caring mom that didn't think of their kids as their baby's regardless of age.
HRCC Student #1559

KellyKat

Unread post by KellyKat » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:33 am

That certainly gives me a lot to think about Hail..thank you! :) I will definitely look into your suggestions and see what I can do.

butterfly2

Unread post by butterfly2 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 am

hi lm fam. i was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on certain roots that could be used for protection especially against black magic? also, what has been your experience with such a root in this area?

thanks,
butterfly

LeBaptiste

Unread post by LeBaptiste » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Black Snake Root. Ginger Root. Lotus Root. Master Root.

butterfly2

Unread post by butterfly2 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:24 pm

LeBaptiste thank you so much. this is what i need. also, i love your online picture.

butterfly

LeBaptiste

Unread post by LeBaptiste » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Glad to be able to help, miss. And thank you.

Ms Hill

Unread post by Ms Hill » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:35 am

Recently I found out that an ex-girlfriend of my husband’s of 2 ½ years, has been throwing magick tricks at us for the past 9 mths. to a year. The tricks ranged from trying to make us fight so that we would separate, to doing some type of spell to eliminate all of our money/prosperity to the point to where our money was like water in our hands, she also began to try to destroy our property and in the span of one week all cars in the family were involved in wrecks or were either broken down. Initially he and her argued a lot, but now she is changing her tactics and trying to get him back or sweeten him to her so she can get him to send her money. She has moved on also and is living with another man.

Initially I blamed my husband until I started seeing a psychic (actually several) and all of them told me that there is a woman that is very jealous and mean hearted and wants to destroy any happiness that my husband may have and since I am with him, I will have to suffer too. It was not until after the stepdaughter left that I started noticing a pattern and that there was chaos, fighting, and total unexplainable accidents, etc. My husband’s connection to this little girl is that she is not his biological daughter but she was two when they got together and was about 7 or 8 when they split up. Upon recollection, I recall allowing the stepdaughter to take several pictures of me and my husband both separately and together and do not recall ever seeing those pictures saved to my phone which makes me wonder if she took them and then sent them to her mother’s phone.

I have tried several things on my own but need to hear some of your suggestions. I have complete and total access to my husband but have nothing of this woman except her name and birthdate. I know that is not enough on her part but I have to do something. Everything that I have done has been protection, cleansing, etc. and have worked temporarily I have even solicited help from practitioners and they have worked but only temporarily. I need to stop this woman and I think I may need to scare her or give her so much chaos that she has no time to play with him.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 pm

In a matter like this, you cannot to expect to do thing once, or work with a practitioner once,and everything to be fine and dandy. You are constantly going to have be working on protecting and cleansing yourself, your family, and whatever other part of your life she effecting. I would work with Saint Michael. You can put his image behind pictures at your door, and other entrances such as windows and such. He is an excellent protector, and I have noticed that when I work with him the person that tries to go against me or the person that I am protecting (magical or non magical evil) they tend to get sick or hurt. The end up suffering.

Now i am not sure if this woman is working by herself, but I would do a mirror box on her (do a forum search we talked about this). You are going to have to keep up protection and cleansing. How long? I do not know. I am not sure if she knows where you live, but you might have to protect your property as well. I would sprinkle the outline of your property with four thieves vinegar. You may also need to dress or employ some means of protection in your car as well such as a mojo bag or a protective amulet. If you want you can do a reversal can consistently, to reverse all the magic she has done back to her.

Here are some links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/batnut.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-run-devil-run.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:21 pm

I went through something similar - although not completely the same. My aunt and her family are deeply involved in prayer warrior tactics. My aunt is capable of throwing some very powerful and dangerous curses around, and gets off on doing it! In any case, I had divorced myself from that part of the family due to their emotionally abusive and toxic natures, and hadn't spoken to them or heard from them in nearly 10 years. I made the mistake of leaving a mention of my spiritual work on an internet form for finding old classmates (I generally do all my spiritual stuff through a different name), through which she was able to find me, and all about what I'm up to nowadays. Needless to say I got a big letter in my inbox damning me to hell if I didn't repent for my un-Christian (their version of it, of course) beliefs and practices. I replied that I wanted no contact with the family and blocked the emails.

Over the next year everything seemed to fall apart slowly. We couldn't keep money, we were starting to fight, I couldn't find work, my health was deteriorating. I was on the phone with my mom and joked saying "If I didn't know better, I'd think that I was cursed!" My mom said that my Aunt probably was actively cursing me through prayer war to make me miserable enough to repent (my mom's cool by the way - she tries not to talk to her sister much, either, since she's pretty psycho; she once called curses on my mom's husband's ex-wife and her car engine blew up on the middle of a busy highway within a week, almost causing a fatal accident - all because my mom expressed being frustrated with the ex's attitude towards her). I felt so angry and frustrated - so I booked a reading with a rootworker to see if that was the case and what I could do to reverse it, since it would have been going on so long, and had so many people directing energy at me (prayer warrior prayer lists and groups and such).

Turns out she was cursing me and did have lots of people praying against me as well. I only had a picture of my aunt (she lives in a different country from me), and didn't have the names of all of her "associates" that were working against me. I had to do massive cleansings, and lots of protection and reversal work that included a very beefed up mirror box spell. It took me about 6 weeks to do all the work. It was exhausting! But I ended up being ok. Part of the work involved making her shut her mouth - and the funny part is my mother hasn't had ANY trouble with her since then, either (it's been about 4 years). My aunt was usually the first to make snide remarks and judgements, but she's allowed several ripe opportunities to slip right by her. My mom said it was like she'd start to say it, and then the thought would get stuck in her throat! I'm SOO happy that my mother is reaping the benefits from the work as well, even though that was not part of the plan.

I would get a reading from someone on AIRR if I were you, so that they can take stock of the situation and make a game-plan that is tailored specifically to your needs. I don't know if you're gifted for the work, so you may want to have them do some work on your behalf as well. I worked with someone ther and I was very satisfied with his services. It may take a good amount of time and energy, but I think with the right help you'll be able to clear away her mess and get her to back off. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:31 am

I had to do massive cleansings, and lots of protection and reversal work that included a very beefed up mirror box spell. It took me about 6 weeks
Dear Devi, I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. It has been 4 years since and i have not recovered. My family, (mother, sister, aunty). they have been working Islamic black magic against me. They robbed me off my all my money and swindled my flat. I am living in another country now (in hiding) however they seem to catch up with me, using my photograph and date of birth and they do not want to stop. they keep doing terrible Black magic to me, out of jealousy.. I am broke, my husband left me and took the biz that i created along with him.. I am in a terrible shape. Please let me know how you managed to do the cleansing. I have placed an order for fiery protection kit and death to my enemies candle, waiting for it to arrive.

I appreciate your reply..thanks

STeLSeLV

Ms Hill

Unread post by Ms Hill » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Thanks so much for all the advice. I will try to get an AIRR worker as soon as possible but I also need to begin to fight back myself. I am working this from all angles and you are all right - it will not happen overnight. However, I have also gone with several rootworkers that did do divination before the job. They all pretty much said it was easy to fix. Some of them charged an astronomical amount and some of them charged very little, but none of them could fix the problem permanently. Right now I am trying it myself because I don't have money to keep paying others. I have pretty much determined that I will need to fix this myself.

I have had more divination done than I care to think about. So far, within the last year I have had at least 20 readings.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:55 am

@ Stelselv: I would contact a rootworker to give you a real gameplan. I needed help on my case because it was so messy. I'd been attacked psychically before (someone tried to put a binding on me, but I removed it easily enough - I imagine it was because they did not have any physical links to me; and then someone else tried to curse me because I'd cut off communication with them when they became innappropriate and creepy - they had gifted me with several items, and until I rid myself of those and did some cleansing and protection they were using them as focuses for their energy) nothing had been so strong. So I needed help - and like I said it took alot of time and energy. But no one was burglerizing me, and my partner did not leave, so I would say it sound like you are much more crossed up than I was.

So I would get help. As I said, the help I got was wonderful. A good reader can also tell you if you will be able to clear this all by yourself, or if you'll need a rootworker to back you up or work on your behalf.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:37 pm

dear Devi thanks for your reply.

I agree with you, I am more damaged than anyone can imagine. In my 19 years of massive BM attack, this is my first time trying to fight back.. all my life I was relying on my catholic faith to bail me out.. Now i can't take it anymore.. I am desperate for help...

it is impossible to work with a root worker from where I am living.. I for in touch with a psychic, for 2 years she was leading me on and did not do any thing concrete, now i am afraid to trust any worker. my only resource is LM site.

how do I get in touch with Dr. Kioni .... does he have a website or an email add...

Appreciate you help :D

STeLSeLVS

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:54 am

Dr. Kioni has a website or you can contact him through the AIRR page.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 pm

thanks very much...

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Peace To All,
This question is in response to a very interesting comment by LiteraryLioness regarding some mothers who protect their sons against women using tricks on them, such as through blood. Does anyone know how to perform such a protection, before the fact? Is there a charm or ritual that is performed to make a young man immune to this type of trickery? I am very interested and grateful for your opinions and ideas. Thank you.
Many Blessings.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Also interested to hear Mary's, or anyone else knowledgable on the subjects, info!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:57 pm

I was raised in a culture where the evil eye and magick is a common theme, but very much in an implied manner. We don't often speak out it publically, but respect its power and there are many who practice, but its more often referred to as "spiritual" work rather than magick and the realm of elders and the wise.

While growing up my grandmother and my mother would often smoke the house with various resins and have all the kids stand near the smoke as it was fanned in their face to protect them from evil work and the influence of other casters. They used Frank, myrrh, asphand (used by persians and afghans) which they burned over a fire while fanning us and invoking God's protection along with a famous folk saint. But that is my culture.

Now, as to conjure I've heard and prescribed to various male clients all sorts of protection that are aimed at this preventive measure. A lot of people use FWP only when they are threatened, but in reality this should be part of regular protection used by people to prevent such tricks from being laid on them. I know some mother's place their sons in the hands of a saint or angelic patron like Micheal who then protects their charges from such tricks. Mother Conjure Women also use ginger, salt, and other such herbs that have been prayed over in their cooking to keep their sons from ingesting tricks. The idea is you feed them protective measures that will lay in wait and then attack any trick that is ingested afterward. I've even heard that a mother's loving bath given to a small child with the proper herbs will actually protect the child throughout the child's life-the idea is that the love and protection of a mother never wanes, nor ends (a concept that a person versed in conjure can use to their advantage). Mother's also can give small token's of their love and protection that will act as amulets. I'm sure Mary can shed further light.

In my person work I use both conjure and Ceremonial magick and have a few protective measures in place. I remember when an old flame way trying to lay tricks on me by feeding me various things and trying to lay tricks against me to tie my nature and get me to obssess over her. The poor woman was so frustrated- the amulet I made would simply absorb anything she threw at me *chuckles.* Didn't even have to lift a finger against her and never fell under her sway ;-).
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:45 pm

MadameKoiteh until further details are submitted, you may want to research LMs herb catalog which lists in great detail various herbs to prevent such tricks from affect.

http://www.herb-magic.com/
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:58 pm

MadameKoiteh wrote:Peace To All,
This question is in response to a very interesting comment by LiteraryLioness regarding some mothers who protect their sons against women using tricks on them, such as through blood. Does anyone know how to perform such a protection, before the fact? Is there a charm or ritual that is performed to make a young man immune to this type of trickery? I am very interested and grateful for your opinions and ideas. Thank you.
Many Blessings.
There are many ways of doing this, but here is one of the most common: take a lock of the son's hair, a baby tooth, or any personal concern and place it in a doll baby or mojo bag with protective herbs. Keep the doll baby or mojo bag in a a box with in a well kept place. That is the way I would do it if I had a son. For this to work the best, it must be done when the child is quite young. Various traditions do this by the way.

My second husband's mother did this for him and his siblings. NOTHING could have gotten him. He could have slurped blood to the cows come home and it would not have affected him. He was also incredibly lucky.

My mentor's mother did it for him and his siblings too. You can protect a daughter the same way, but daughters do not get their natures tied as much as sons do.

Mary

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Great info Mary! Thanks for sharing - great to know. I'll write this down in my book. :)

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:09 am

While not hoodoo, the LM site sells penis amulets http://www.luckymojo.com/penisamulets.html which Thai boys and men wear as a surrogate or proxy penis, intended to attract and 'take hits' for the real one; and I know I have heard of similar tactics being used in hoodoo. Also, in knowing the typical ways women lay tricks to tie a man's nature, one can avoid those situations; so I would become well versed in the tricks I was looking to avoid in addition to doing protection work.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Thank you all very much for your information. Fascinating knowledge. It seems that few modern men know how to protect themselves against scheming women, they don't even know what goes on behind them. A pretty face can hide many sins... ConjureMan, that story is delightful!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:45 pm

the amulet I made would simply absorb anything she threw at me *chuckles.* Didn't even have to lift a finger against her and never fell under her sway
Is there an amulet for women???? to be protected from other source of attacks ????

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:52 pm

There are various traditional amulets, but sometimes the best amulets are those that are crafted by you. As long as you understand the principles of your art you are only limited by your own creativity ;-)

gemini39

Unread post by gemini39 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:52 am

Hi there

I just wanted to know how I can stop a particularly nasty and vicious individual from continually using extremely dark magic on me by reading my mind. It was somebody that I don't know personally but this female not only made my life hell but also deliberately and maliciously passed on this vile "power" to another who is continually annoying me daily.

I read somewhere that if you do mind reading spells wrong or for malicious reasons then it can backfire and cause others to hear you - this is what is happening, I can hear this particular person (no joke or lie) in my head. I practice magic and have a VERY STRICT do unto others attitude, if you don't deliberately set out to harm me then I leave you alone.

I think it has been said that this female has a "sick sense of humour" - to say the least, and I think she feels extremely amused and powerful by being, apparently, 2 steps ahead of me. I wouldn't have minded if I did something to her or her circle. I was publicly humiliated by someone who thinks it's funny to make advances to women (without actually speaking to them/knowing them) and this male also told lies to people who believed there was something going on between us. When I told the truth, however, this is when he turned nasty and vicious and on top of it all incited people hate me. AND I DON'T FEEL IT NECESSARY TO LIE IN ORDER TO GET PEOPLE TO EITHER LIKE ME OR TAKE MY SIDE - 'tell the truth and shame the devil as the saying goes'.

Can someone please advise how best to deal with this - it has been going on for at least 7 months (intermittently). I REALLY CAN'T take anymore now, and people who behave like this and tell lies to suit themselves ontop of all that they have done, I believe, really deserve to have it cast/sent back to them at least x 3.

I have completed a Fiery Wall of Protection Spell which I know has helped a great deal. So my question is, what can I do now to further help myself, they should not be allowed to get away with this at all by any means. They can obviously hear that I'm doing well so it makes them angrier (and yes, even as I write this it really fires them up - especially if and when I read Psalms). A good friend of mine once gave me a rosary to wear (which I do daily), AND, he also gave me some holy water to sprinkle in my flat before I was driven out by these people: I can only say that the statement "everytime she sprinkles that water up there I feel sick" both shocked and gladdened me. Obviously I am dealing with extremely evil people - and yes I had to endure months of harrassment before moving on. So that's when they decided that I should not be allowed to get away from them and kept pursuing me, by nasty magic, by mind invasion.

HELP WOULD BE GRATELY APPRECIATED!

Thanks so much in advance.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:34 am

Carrying a bit of Black Mustart Seeds, or Poppy Seeds can be used to confuse your opponents and trip up their thoughts. You can also sprinkle a bit of this on your lawn or the front of your doorstep while praying that their power be turned away from you, confused, and tripped up.

Bury 9 Devil's Shoe Strings in your walk way as well to keep them tripped up and to keep them from working on you again.

gemini39

Unread post by gemini39 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:44 am

Thank you so much Conjureman - every bit helps!!

Will let you know how it goes.............

klementine

Unread post by klementine » Sun May 09, 2010 6:38 am

I had a rock-solid friendship with a colleague at work, we always stood up for each other, even worked together in war zones.

We decided to form our own company and even before we got properly started, and even though financially it was turning out great!, things turned unbelievably hostile and now we are in a horrible lawsuit. My son, with whom I always had a super close relationship, is acting cold and seems unhappy. I am wondering whether this might be caused by my husband's former lover - he left her and came back to me, and my son was the one who found out about the affair and started the process that led to our reconciliation. So she might be angry with him as well as me. I think she might be connected to forces of evil and malice. Her fiancee was murdered. Or it could be some other envious person.

I have been reading about psychic attacks and that doesn't fit. I am full of energy, not depressed. But things keep happening and I think I am receiving warnings. A few days ago I cut myself on a black knife that was concealed in an unexpected place. Yesterday out of the blue when I was walking my dog a bird flew after us and kept launching itself at him, trying to attack him. It was so bizarre that it seemed like a message.

Any ideas will be gratefully received, thank you all in advance.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sun May 09, 2010 8:04 am

You might be crossed or under the effects of the evil eye. Read about them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html and see if some of the techniques for cleansing/uncrossing yourself don't help. Good luck!
HRCC Student #1339

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 09, 2010 10:46 am

I agree with J Simulcik, consider the 13 Herb Bath and Fiery Wall of Protection respectfully found in the uncrossing link sent.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 09, 2010 11:31 am

Get a reading as well...

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:44 pm

Ok I've had readings done and done work w/my pendulum. Been told by all my man loves me, he will marry me, BUT he is not ready for committment. He needs to heal from some past stuff, has fidelity issues, and has one whore is is doing work on us. SO....

My man has one whore that is doing work against me/us- I need to protect, bind, get rid of her
From her I have name, dob, hair, pictures, toothbrush, invitation with her handwriting, a used tampon applicator- not tampon itself,

Another whore who I only have a business card of, and pictures, I know her name, NOT her DOB, I have a pair of panties not sure if its hers or the next whore..

Next two whores I only have names. And a pair of used panties that I'm not sure who it belongs to.

For the last few should I do vinegar jar or hot foot? Or a freezer spell? Can I do a vinegar jar and mix all them in one or do I do one jar per whore?

The first one I want her dead. SHe is protected not sure how though. Opinions on best avenue to take please

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Your situation is extremely complex, so I would contact one of the rootworkers you've had a reading with and arrange for them to give you advice on what justified actions you can take.

I find it very strange that there are so many rivals, though - if this man is messing with all these women, then there's a heck of a lot more work you'll need to do other than just healing for him. A consultation should help figure that stuff out.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:54 pm

Agree with Devi. I think you're going to at least need a coordinated battle plan (so to speak) from a professional to accomplish all you're looking to do. You've got multiple targets who you're trying to affect plus you're trying to work on someone's nature. That's a lot for one person to do. You might also consider hiring a professional to help.
Littlestar wrote:The first one I want her dead. SHe is protected not sure how though. Opinions on best avenue to take please
I'm assuming you're being facetious, but be careful what you wish for anyhow. If this person is in fact protected, you're more than likely going to need the help of a pro.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:59 pm

[My man has one whore that is doing work against me/us- I need to protect, bind, get rid of her
From her I have name, dob, hair, pictures, toothbrush, invitation with her handwriting, a used tampon applicator- not tampon itself,

Another whore who I only have a business card of, and pictures, I know her name, NOT her DOB, I have a pair of panties not sure if its hers or the next whore..

Next two whores I only have names. And a pair of used panties that I'm not sure who it belongs to.

For the last few should I do vinegar jar or hot foot? Or a freezer spell? Can I do a vinegar jar and mix all them in one or do I do one jar per whore?

The first one I want her dead. SHe is protected not sure how though. Opinions on best avenue to take please[/quote]

This sounds so wierd. They are all whores but you and you want them all dead?

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:57 pm

Littlestar wrote:Been told by all my man loves me, he will marry me, BUT he is not ready for committment. He needs to heal from some past stuff, has fidelity issues, and has one whore is is doing work on us.
Wow. There is not one, but FOUR other people in the picture -- that you know of? If he marries you, it will be one crowded marriage! Looks like the main issue here is the man himself. You might get rid of the woman who is doing work on you, but it won't solve his commitment issues at all. I am not sure healing is appropriate here; you would have to constantly keep working some major domination and commitment spells to keep this man around and keep him focused on you.

You can always start with cleansing and protection on yourself, but it sounds like a complicated mess that's better suited for a professional. Best of luck to you!

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:30 am

Its long and complicated so yes I realize it sounds off but theres just too much to get into. the first one is the o nly one i would wish death upon. She is very evil. She is my main irritant that I need to get rid of.

main ? can I use multiple names in a vinegar jar or should I do individual jars? And would a vinegar jar be better than say hotfooting or a freezer spell for those others.

ANd yes there married so yes I call them whores. The first one is in a field of her own between her level of psycho and evil.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:27 am

You can put multiple names in a vinegar jar as I've heard of people putting up to three people in one, but over that amount may be a bit much. Personally, I wouldn't bother souring the relationship between the guy and the girls. If the girls are married, work a conjure to ensure their husbands find out about their extracurricular behavior or just simply hotfoot them out of town. You can also do a break up spell as you are breaking up a relationship of sorts.

Jar spells are great and easy, but are notoriously slow acting. I tend to rely on them only if the situation is already leaning towards the outcome I'm working towards anyway (ie the couple is having problems and I'm doing break up work, etc.).
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:23 am

NOTE FROM CAT:

Cali_Girl BLANKED THIS POST. She has been warned that blanking posts may lead to banning from the forum.

The gist of her post was this:

1) She did Break Up work between her man and the woman with whom he has co-parented a child.

2) She feared retaliation, so she had a Fiery Wall of Protection candle set by MISC.

3) Due to the harsh work she had done, she wanted to know what more she could do to protect herself.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:30 am

No one can answer this for you,
without reading you. Here is the link to the AIRR page
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/
where you can get a reading from an experienced practitioner.
But you will be getting a reading on your candles so that you will see how they burnt and that will give you some direction also.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:17 am

Cali_Girl, a reading is needed (as svarthyndan mentioned) to see what is going on with this guy after your retaliation. You may ask for magical coaching or for the rootworker to work your case. You made a great choice with the Fiery Wall of Protection in this situation and the reader will answer your question if the three is enough and if more is needed.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:18 am

I have had recent readings from Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali advising me to let him go. I will get another reading regarding my protection.

However, in the mean time MISC was the quickest thing.

I need suggestions to place a quick order to LM....serious protection products for me, my home, car, job.

Is it true you can sprinkle salt around your home or something like that? Is there a special salt?

Any product suggestions please?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:08 am

Salt is a magical protector, read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html ...you can also read about many types of protective items found here http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

You may want to order the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell and Cast off Evil Spell kits; you also will need some cleansing work in addition to drawing positive things into your life.

Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html) includes the Archangel Saint Michael Archangel who is petitioned for protection and Angelica Root which is a powerful guardian and protective herb.

Cast off Evil spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html) works from the inside as well as the outside by ridding yourself or your loved ones from the corrupting influences of wicked so-called friends and it gives you strength to make that break.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:45 am

Salt, Devil's Shoe String, Bat Nut, and Black Pepper are all great for protection. Mix the Salt and Pepper while praying then sprinkle in the four corners of your property while instructing it to keep out all harm and those who wish you harm.

Dress the Devil's Shoe String and the Bat Nut with Fiery Wall of Protection and bury the 9 Devil's Shoe Strings on the path leading to your doo or the walkway.

Pin the Bat Nut over your door facing out.

Good luck!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:42 am

Here are the links for ConjureMan Ali's recommendations (and I second)

Devil's Shoe String (http://www.luckymojo.com/devilsshoestring.html)
Bat Nut (http://www.luckymojo.com/batnut.html)

BTW if you purchase the Cast off Evil spellkit; it includes the Devil's Shoestring and Bat Nut

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Thank You so much Jwmcclin and Conjureman Ali.

I ordered 3 more FWP candles for me and my mom...sent them a picture of us and our dobs.

My petition was protect "me" and my "mom" from all harm retaliation or wicked plots from "him".

I read fwp take the person out of your life. Does putting his name on the fwp keep him protected too??? cause i want it to stop him n take him away.

I will be reading up on all your reccommendations and I'm going to order some hotfoot candles to hotfoot him out of my life- I Hope.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:06 pm

UPDATE:

The ish did hit the fan...saturday he called me AND my mom a million times. Sunday I was told my candles (fwp & Break up for him and his bm) would be set by MISC. Monday at 2:30 or so he called to tell me his bm dumped him and threw him out. Today he called with a bit of drama, but no threats or anger...just devastation over what I did. MISC does a really great job, I feel protected now. I also sprinkled salt n black pepper in my home and prayed as suggested above. Please continue to keep me and my mom in your prayers. When more money comes in I will get a longer reading from airr and buy lm products for my home. TY LM!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:59 am

St. Michael...work with him to protect you. You can print his picture and dedicate a candle to him. If you only have tea lights then use that for now to back up the work you did through MISC, and until you get more money.

www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Thank You All so much for your wonderful advice. I really do appreciate your advice and reccommendations.

Sabrina1987
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sabrina1987 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to this. I was wondering if anyone might have some advice for me. I believe that someone has done rootwork to tear me and my now ex lover apart out of jealousy. When I say things fell apart for no reason over night, I mean it. It left me heartbroken and confused. I had a reading done recently and it's showing that he still is in love with me just as much a I am, him. I did sow work on this situation but I am unsure if I went about it the correct way. I used the graveyard dirt trick and have not had any results but it was done very recently. I'm unsure if this is th route i should take seeing as there is a chance for reconciliation. I have some candles brig burned for me at the church lm supports for reconciliation. Is that all I should do an just wait it out? Confused and a little nervous. Any and all advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:42 am

You can always have a check reading done on the work that you've been doing by an AIRR worker: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. They can see if your work is hitting, and if you need to work from another angle for the best results, and also confirm or refute the idea that rootwork was done against you.

Since you feel that your relationship was crossed up, you really are going to need to start with some Uncrossing work to cleanse away what was done, before your Reconciliation work will be able to really hit the way you intend. You may want to consider working the Uncrossing spell kit, and doing some egg cleansing on your ex's picture to help cleanse him as well. Then you can do some Road Opening work, along with perhaps the Reconciliation spell kit to really help open the lines of communication and forgiveness again.

But a reading will help you determine what work is needed and best suited to your case.

fina_felina

Unread post by fina_felina » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:10 pm

I will try to keep long details out. If anybody wants more info, I can provide it. I live with someone who is nosy and snoops a lot. She is a witch. Since it is her home, her curio is in a good location and is kept locked. My supplies are not. They aren't impossible to find(or tamper with) especially if you live with a snoop. Well, I am concerned since my curio items may become or have been tampered with. So lets say, for example, someone had bad intentions and they wanted to reverse or create an unexpected result. They might add Reversing oil to your Firey Wall of Protection oil or maybe Confusion oil to your Reconciliation oil. Are the magical properties disrupted? What is one to do? Any suggestions?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:29 pm

So you have a nosy housemate who also happens to practice magic...Yes, she could conceivably mess up your stuff. But would she? Does she have a motive? If you're indeed living with someone you have such concerns about, I'd suggest doing all you can to get out of that situation ASAP.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

fina_felina

Unread post by fina_felina » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Well thats part of the problem! Im kinda locked in right now. She's my mom and my financial situation is horrific.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Well...you must ask yourself, "Would my mother willingly sabotage me?" I imagine you know. Be as honest as you can stand to be and take necessary steps to protect yourself while your better your situation.

Take care.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”