Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Protection From an Unknown Enemy

hello

Spells for Protection From an Unknown Enemy

Unread post by hello » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 pm

I know the fiery wall of protection says to put the perpetrator's name on the black candle, but does this spell just protect you against this ONE person? can't you just put "all who harm me" to get protection from EVERYONE who wants to harm you??

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Protection From an Unknown Enemy

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:43 pm

There are variations of the Fiery Wall of Protection spell. When I use it I petition protection from evil generally and ask for St. Michael's help. Do you have St. Michael's novena?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:57 pm

So in theory, you could use the Fiery Wall spell + a petition to St. Michael and specify not a name, but instead direct the work against anything bearing ill-will against you? I stress anyTHING because I have a friend who says her new house feels wholly malevolent. She knows nothing of the home's history so has little chance of finding out who or what there may not be pleased with her presence. Would you make this your first line or go with something more subtle such as a good cleansing with Chinese wash + a sage smudge, maybe some Peaceful Home supplies? She's a tough gal but is feeling pretty uneasy...it would be great to help her get settled into the new home peacefully.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

hello

Unread post by hello » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Well what i'm asking, and i'm not too sure if anyone really answered yet, was that the fiery wall of protection asks who you want to be protected FROM and then it says to write it down on one of the candles, but do i have to specify just ONE name? can't i just put " anyone who wants to harm me" instead of writing down just ONE name??

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Yes, you can put "anyone who wants to harm me" or other variant.

SacredBlue

Unread post by SacredBlue » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:23 am

Hi, I have kind of an interesting (if you want to call it that) story to share. Years ago when I was working in the city, I was on my way to the office in the morning from a subway station - in a very well-trafficked area - and in the throng of people I looked down at the sidewalk and there was some kind of mess there. I didn't understand it to be a magic mess, just a mess. I was right on top of it but took care not to step in it, but just the same I saw this teenager come the other way, go out of his way to cross my path and spit. I didn't really know a thing about hoodooing at the time, but subtle it was not and I had a bad feeling about it. Now that I've read some of the resources on the site, it sounds like a classic. It did cause me some problems for about a week as I recall.

Keep in mind that I didn't know this person, didn't have any enemies, and even if I did, there would be no way for someone to know I would cross that particular part of the sidewalk. I read it as just a random mean act, the hoodoo version of smashing someone's windows or something, you know? That kid was out laying tricks on the sidewalk just because he could.

So this is sort of an academic question, as I said this happened some time ago, but I've always wondered about it - how would you deal with that kind of foolishness? I mean, I was on my way to work, and in work clothes ladies don't always have a good place to conceal "protection" anyway, and I would have had a hard time convincing my supervisor that I had to run right back home and do a ritual. Do you think something kept at home can help with that? I sort of view this as a different situation from someone who is being deliberately or repeatedly targeted, so I'm curious to hear your thoughts. I'd sure like to avoid that kind of thing in the future!

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:35 am

I've had stuff thrown at me simply because I have a web-presence that is magically-oriented - didn't know the person, or anything. I know many others that have experienced the same. I haven't physically walked through a mess that was randomly laid down, though. That's for sure.

If you keep up a regular routine of cleansing and protection, then you should be fairly safe. Even if something does "stick" it will likely be easy enough to remove (like my experience).

Wearing a silver dime anklet is one very good way to protect yourself against foot-track magic. Pray over it and anoint it with something like Fear Not To Walk Over Evil or Fiery Wall of Protection. Some people dust themselves with a protective sachet powder each and every day as part of their regular bathing routine. That is another way to stay clean.

If I were to step in something and then realize it was a mess, and I was not able to turn around and go home to clean ritually, I would try and seek out some salt and water, and an herbal tea that had spiritual cleansing qualities, or coffee. Salt packets are available at nearly any fast-food joint. Herbal teas are likewise pretty easy to get at most coffee shops. And coffee is available just about everywhere. Make yourself a cup of spiritual cleanser by adding everything together while praying, and then wash your feet and legs off as best you can. I would also wash my arms, and splash my face and the base of my skull. Then once you get home, take a good cleansing bath. Do a divination to make sure you're in the clear, and then go from there. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

SacredBlue

Unread post by SacredBlue » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:11 am

jujugiggles wrote:I've had stuff thrown at me simply because I have a web-presence that is magically-oriented - didn't know the person, or anything. I know many others that have experienced the same. I haven't physically walked through a mess that was randomly laid down, though. That's for sure.
It's amazing what passes for extracurricular activities to some people, isn't it? I'm glad I was able to share a new one :roll:

Your thoughts about getting some salt and herbal tea are right on, that is something I could probably have done without even being noticeably late. In the respects of being generally more "clean" I am probably better off now than I was back then, but I will give some thought to adding to it.

Thanks for your reply!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:15 am

Regular cleansing and protection is a great idea. It is also a good idea to keep a talisman or amulet on you to protect from people throwing for you. You can make one yourself to protect you from all sorts of harm, or you can seek out a professional who can craft one for you.

In cases when I run across people who enjoy creating havoc because they can, because they have the know-how to work spiritual attacks like you mentioned, I reverse the work and give them a taste of their own medicine. It teaches them a lesson and generally they are not repeat offenders. I tend not to tolerate such misuse of power.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:03 am

Back in Oakland, California, during the 1960s i saw hoodoo crossing spells laid on the sidewalk several times. The first time, i saw one, i thought it was a strange hop-scotch marking in the middle of the crosswalk, but the lady i was walking with told me better and we went around three sides of the crosswalk to avoid it, as it was laid in our direct path in the middle of the cross walk lines straight ahead of us. She spat in its general direction as we passed by it on the opposite side of the cross walk and right before she spat, she clearly said, "God damn the Devil and his evil works to Hell," which was the ONLY time i ever heard her curse. She also told me, "Hold your head up high and don't look back at it," and i did just as she said.

I have just added the above information -- plus a bit more -- to the portion of the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page called "Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains" which deals with the Quincunx pattern. It is located here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#quincunx

Thanks, folks, for providing feedback that encourages me to add new material to the site, for the good of all.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:49 am

Oh yeah - I reversed that mess right back at them, that's for sure! :D

SacredBlue

Unread post by SacredBlue » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:52 am

ConjureMan wrote:In cases when I run across people who enjoy creating havoc because they can, because they have the know-how to work spiritual attacks like you mentioned, I reverse the work and give them a taste of their own medicine. It teaches them a lesson and generally they are not repeat offenders. I tend not to tolerate such misuse of power.
You know, that's something I've thought about too. I may not have had the knowledge or skill to recognize it when I saw it and be able to turn it on him, but it occurred to me that if he kept that up he would surely run into someone who did. Not only rootworkers, but I know of ceremonial magicians who wouldn't put up with it either.

I didn't always have someplace to conceal a full-sized pouch amulet, but there are other things I know about now like certain pieces of jewelry, and gau boxes are great for something small and easier to carry. Revisiting the incident and giving it some thought has been a great education to me. I used to worry about protection somewhat and not know what to do about it, but I think doing something and then not worrying about it is probably the way to go ;) Ironically it is more freeing to know for sure that it does happen every now and then and it can be at any time, then you don't feel like a paranoiac for taking reasonable precautions. Then you can put it out of mind.

SacredBlue

Unread post by SacredBlue » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 am

catherineyronwode wrote: I have just added the above information -- plus a bit more -- to the portion of the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page called "Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains" which deals with the Quincunx pattern.
That's great! Thanks for this. If I'd recognized it when I saw it I might have been able to do more to avoid it. I should add that there were definitely spell components on the ground, wax I think and in retrospect, sulfur. Maybe other stuff. The main reason you couldn't see it ahead of time was all the people in the crowd at rush hour if you weren't paying attention, plus people spill all kinds of junk on the sidewalk anyway. I wouldn't have had any reason to avoid it, particularly, since I didn't recognize it. And If it were just chalk marks? Wow, I'm not sure you could have seen it at all unless you were really staring at the sidewalk and knew what you were looking for. Yikes...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:41 am

This has been a greatly informative and intelligent thread! Thank you everyone for the morning reading!

Good luck to you all...

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

SacredBlue

Unread post by SacredBlue » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:23 am

Yes! Thank you everyone for your kind help and consideration.

7planets
HRCC Student

Unread post by 7planets » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:29 pm

"She spat in it's general direction as we passed by it on the opposite side of the cross walk and right before she spat, she clearly said, "God damn the Devil and his evil works to Hell," which was the ONLY time i ever heard her curse. She also told me, "Hold your head up high and don't look back at it," and i did just as she said."

Unbeknownst to me four years ago, a former neighbor was let into and started digging in my garage and found some books I inherited from a powerful rootworker teacher and started using me to show off how

powerful she was, started dressing my car door, front door handle, front door rug, my clothes from the apt dryer.

I would feel this weird tingling at the base of my skull up to the top of my head, I knew something was wrong but was always in crisis mode and couldn't stop long enough to figure it out. Then one day when they didn't think I was home I happen to look up and watched them go through their routine from my kitchen window.

At first I was shocked and hurt, having done nothing to them it took me a minute to put two and two together and for the past few months started doing the reversal work I've been taught,( it's interesting to see it's echoes on the forum although it still seems strange to me that people post so openly about what I was always taught to keep quiet.

Now when I feel that tingling usually late at night or early morning, I know what to do and it seems to be less frequently now -if feels like ,as my mentor used to say when I was a young adult, "like someone trying to call and leave a package, you refuse to accept the charges and they get their package sent back."

He would also add something similar to "May God damn the Devil and his evil works to Hell" as a serious petition.

Thank you for the remembrance of the teaching. He taught me that this work is not a joke and never to be taken lightly or done in jest or to show off.
"without a vision, the people perish" pvb 29:18

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:46 pm

er, would embroidering red X s on handkerchiefs or under-slips be considered a protection? my aunt had me do that when i was young.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Yes, if the X was prayed over for protection (as, for instance, in the name of an Archangel, Jesus, saints, or such) while sewing, it would form a protective mark.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Hello dear forum!

For the past four years, I've been dealing with several issues that included but were not limited to relationship troubles, money hardships, delayed paperwork, etc. At one point, my house burned down and I was homeless for a few weeks, with no money, no identification, and no family. Things were just bad. With the help of Lucky Mojo and a few AIRR members, I've gotten my life straightened out for the most part. I'm keeping myself cleansed and protected as best as I can, but I am still facing some issues that just won't go away no matter what I do.

I have gotten several readings throughout the past year (all of them were AIRR readers); all of them confirmed that someone has been working against me all these years. The problem is, I have NO IDEA who that might be, had I decided to put that person in a mirror box. My last reading was amazing; the reader said that my enemy was from my past and he/she was working from across the waters. I came to this country many years ago while still a child and haven't been back to my home country in a while. It's very hard to tell who might actually be able to hold a grudge against me for that long, considering I was still a kid when I left. Another possibility would be my ex-boyfriend's mother, but I have never even met her, and haven't seen the ex in years.

My reader said that I am not crossed, but that person is still sending ill wishes to me. I have asked my last reader to take my case several times in the last few months, but never got any answer and I don't want to stalk him. Other readers weren't able to read into my situation as deep. I guess I am on my own with this one. I light a weekly candle to Saint Michael, have a St. Michael mojo that was made by one of AIRR practitioners, in addition to regular 13 herb baths and an Uncrossing mojo. Somehow, I am still being hit by that malicious person from overseas and just can't get a break.

I have a lot of Lucky Mojo's supplies and can order more. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to deal with an enemy that you don't know and who is continuously working against you?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:59 pm

I would still do a mirror box. Just put all the info that you have about that person into the petition, and name create a dolly using a figural candle and name it something like "my enemy across the waters". Call out all the details of the person as you work - ask St. Michael to find and bind that person. Bind up that dolly something crazy. Put Reversal powder and Hot Foot powder in that box with the dolly. If you have some ancestral spirits buried near you, then bury the box with them for safe keeping.

In fact, I would also be enlisting the help of your ancestors on this one, if you have not already been doing so. Call to them daily, tell your situation, and ask for extra protection. As you did with St. Michael, ask them to find and bind the enemy.

Keep up your Uncrossing and Protection work, and add some Van Van to that mix as well to help keep your roads open and good fortune flowing inwards. In fact, I would keep a Van Van type light lit as a perpetual light in your home. You could fix an oil lamp with appropriate herbs for that purpose. Do your Uncrossing and Protection work weekly to make sure things stay clear and safe.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Great advice Devi Spring. I truly stand by Van Van...they are excellent!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:33 am

You say that you've asked your last reader to take on your case, but they haven't. You can try asking for magical coaching instead. Ask this person to take your case once more, if they say no, then see if they can give you guidance on specific steps on what to do to fix your situation.

Remember that the members of AIRR are readers AND rootworkers.

For a situation like yours I'd say work with a Devil candle and ask to target and bind up your unknown enemy.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Thank you everyone for the replies! Van Van is definitely something that's been getting me through the days for the past few years. I have no ancestors to work with, but I'll try all other suggestions.

ConjuremanAli, I will ask my reader again. Who knows, third time might be the charm.

Paty9

Unread post by Paty9 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:05 am

Hello Dear Lucky Mojo Family.

What can I do to protect myself against a very powerful enemy that I was not even aware I have.

I never were a lucky person, I am use to have my life filled with obstacles. On the past 4 years I have experience, separation from my husband,(now he sue me for divorce last year, I am going through the process) he cannot even stand on my voice. We do not speak since 2007 personally. He had speak very ill about me even to my own family saying that I am a witch crafter. I also experience the death of my beloved pets around 7 in total, they were healthy and suddenly got sick or died without a logical explanation (during their sleep) last year alone I lost two of my cats, the last one died on the night of Halloween with a rictus of scare in his face,(INSIDE MY OWN HOME) he was healthy.my children were so much impacted for all this.

The other night my daughter decided to sleep in my room. because she painted her room. She told me that she awaked in the middle of the night because she heard a men saying "The woman must die" and she saw a floating kind of “banshee woman” at the top of me trying to attacked me. I was deep sleep I did not feel anything. I had seen shadow figures and started to fight back.

I did cleanse my home with Chinese wash and ammonia also put some devil pod hanguing on my front door. on regard of me and my children I have done Uncrossing, 13 herbs and Fiery Wall of Protection but I would like to get rid off of this situation and move on with my life I have not idea who can is the person behind these attacks. I really would like to do something to stop it. Any suggestions or advice will be highly appreciate.

Thank you to all of you for your guidance. Blessings.
Paty :?:

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:10 am

I would get a reading from an AIRR rootworker to determine who's doing the curses and how to take them off:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Paty9

Unread post by Paty9 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Thank you Mary Bee you are right.

chosen2conjure

Unread post by chosen2conjure » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:50 am

Hello all,
I have this problem, every week my work truck that I personally own keeps causing me to lose money. I mean every week the darn thing breaks down I have replaced everything under the hood and now the motor is practically new. This week it stop running again I am wondering what defensive measures I can take to protect my business and stop my truck from breaking down.

P.s
I have taken it to the Caterpillar repair shop and the told me they can not find anything wrong with it and all the readings are fine....I need help please!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:34 pm

chosen2conjure, I would wash my vehicle in/out with Chinese Wash and Uncrossing, followed by a through sagging. Five spot it, with Safe travel/Fiery Wall of Protection and Law Keep Way.

Here are some other recommendations
a-pattern-of-bad-luck-car-windshield-we ... 19960.html

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:29 pm

I agree with jwmcclin, cleanse that truck to wash away any messes. Also, you might want to sprinkle some Money Stay With Me Powders under your floor mats. I have a beater, and I use that to keep car trouble ( and associated expenses ) away. I also use Law Keep Away to avoid loosing money to tickets. Good luck with your truck.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:36 am

You might also try Safe Travel products to ensure your truck gets from point A to Point B safely.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:46 pm

chosen2conjure, in your place I would do everything that's been suggested here -- and then do some divination, or get a reading done, to see if there's anyone in your life that doesn't want you to thrive. Then take protective measures: Wash your car with Fiery Wall of Protection on a regular basis and wear a hamsa hand or blue eye bead to guard against the evil eye. Put another charm in the car, too.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

chosen2conjure

Unread post by chosen2conjure » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:38 am

thanks to everyone for the advice!!! you guys are great!!!

Ana

Unread post by Ana » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi everyone!

As the school year approaches I'm more than a bit worried about my safety. Although I really love the place I will be studying at, it is not a place that is well prepared for emergency situations and serious danger. Last year there was a bomb threat, two fires, many serious fights, and a lock down because of the presence of an armed man on campus.

I would like to know what kind of workings or charms could protect me this school year.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:09 pm

You could carry a Protection Mojo and use Protection products in your grooming.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Hello, Ana,
I agree with MoonBreath
Take look t this page: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
And here is a vast array of protecton spells that Miss cat wrote. I encourage you to read them: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
It wouldn't hurt to have the Crystal Silence League pry also (it's free) for your safety: www.crystalsilenceleague.org
Also, take a look at the posts on the subforum that I am merging you to and see everybody else's suggestions.
Wishing you the very best
And praying for your safety
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:12 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am hoping that someone can help me,I remember reading on a the forum about a spell to protect a relationship by placing two pictures between two mirrors. One of yourself and the other of your fiancé facing the mirrors outward and I believe you have to put reversing oil on the mirrors but I can' remember anything else about the spell can someone please help me out with this matter. I need to know the complete spell to perform it correctly.
Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello Destiny,

I'm not familiar with the spell you're referencing, but if you scroll up and enter "mirror" in the search box in the upper right corner, you'll be able to pull up all the forum posts that mention mirrors and hopefully find it.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:14 pm

Hi Destiny,

Here is Miss Aida's wonderful response to your question from a couple of years ago.

post149328.html?hilit=protection%20rela ... rs#p149328

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:40 am

Ok, hello everyone,

I need help. Now that I have gotten confirmation that I have an enemy working against me/finances, how do I go by getting protection and to make whoever pay for all what they did? I'm kind of upset at the fact that it happened cause I'm leaning towards a person in mind who might be behind this. What do I need to do to protect myself?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:17 am

Hello thawayiwasmade30,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're under spiritual attack. I would recommend that you first cleanse yourself, then protect yourself, then do reversal work to fling all this nasty stuff back at the person who sent it to you, in that order!

Cleanse: http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Protect: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Reversal: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

If the reversal work is above your skill level, you can always hire a rootworker to do that work for you:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:08 pm

Thank you so much!

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:20 pm

Hello, do I have to do a spell work for the protection? I've never done anything like that before. I know to do the 13 bath ritual which is easy.

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Sister Jean, thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it. I've never done spell work before and would rather someone do it for me like the protection and reverse. I can do the 13 cleansing baths. I've tried contacting a root work worker but they're all unavailable. Would you please help me with that? Thank you again!

thawayiwasmade30

Sister Jean, thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it. I've never done spell work before and would rather someone do it for me like the protection and reverse. I can do the 13 cleansing baths. I've tried contacting a root work worker but they're all unavailable. Would you please help me with that? Thank you again!

thawayiwasmade30

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:35 pm

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:35 pm

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:39 pm

Sister Jean, thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it. I've never done spell work before and would rather someone do it for me like the protection and reverse. I can do the 13 cleansing baths. I've tried contacting a root work worker but they're all unavailable. Would you please help me with that?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:44 pm

Hello thawayiwasmade30,

There is plenty you can do to protect yourself while you're waiting to get spellwork set up with a rootworker. If you look through the pages I linked you, you'll find lots of ideas.

And I can understand you wanting to hire a rootworker for reversal work and some heavy-duty protection, however, I don't believe that all of the 30+ rootworkers in the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers are all unavailable. Did you look at the website I linked you? You'll find all the workers listed along the left side of the page, and I'm sure someone is available to help you.

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:57 am

Thank you

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Hello Miss Jean,

I'm getting work done with a rootworker, but now the enemy has attacked my job and I will be jobless in two weeks. She is still attacking my finances, but it's impossible to collect anything from her being that she would be very suspicious. How do I recover from this? I ordered the 13 herb bath, my rootworker is doing things on her end and well, I won't have any money to take care of my kids, bills, etc.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:40 pm

Hello, thawayiwasmade30 ,

Please talk to your rootworker.

Your rootworker is in better control of the situation

Sister Jean gave you very good advice. There's noting more that we can advise you on.

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”