Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Protection on the Job and in the Work Place

Aquariusgirl87
Re: Spells for Protection on the Job and in the Work Place

Unread post by Aquariusgirl87 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:07 pm

I have a second source of income as a cam girl along with a sexting app etc. In a recent reading, Prof Porterfield confirmed my suspicions regarding some women in the industry that did not like me do loyal tippers and success. He said I had light road blocks due to their jealously but nothing to be too worried about.

It’s VERY common in this industry for women to pretend to be friend to try and steal your clients when they see they are big tippers. Or they will just find a back handed way to get their attention.

Also, they can start rumors to try and tarnish your name.

I’m thinking it would be wise to have on going protective work since I know this goes on heavily. Would a hamsa hand or evil eye bracelet anointed with fiery wall of protection be sufficient? I was also thinking writing out psalm 91 and taping it to the back of my laptop. Sometimes I’m a little unsure of which direction to in so I always appreciate the time the forum members take in helping people like me in situations like this.

Is there anything else I can do to guard my business and clients? Perhaps a mojo bag or something of this nature? Thank you!

When it comes to serious matters like protection, is it wise to turn to a tenured worker for the work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Aquariusgirl87 ,

When I work in situations with jealousy and back-biting I use slippery elm and stop gossip to stop the effects. I would also consider I can you cant to hold them back. A mix of wealthy way, Cleo May and Come to me is a nice mix to draw the men to you, and get their money.

Protection work is always advised to keep you safe from evil people, or jealous people. Hand of Hasma is great to send evil back and stop the evil eye. I would also make a mojo to protect you, and also consider stopping, freezing, reversing those who wish to harm you or steal customers.

It is always a great idea to use a worker like one from AIRR.

Here is a link to a book I think would be helpful because it addresses many of the topics you discussed: http://www.luckymojo.com/thesportinglife.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Aquariusgirl87

Unread post by Aquariusgirl87 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Thank you!!!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”