• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:12 am

Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

Re: House Money

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon May 07, 2012 7:26 pm

You got the items coming your way...patience is needed. Since you are starting new, Van Van is also a good product to cleanse and open the way to new endeavors. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Tue May 08, 2012 7:30 am

Eager, given your circumstances (gleaned from other posts), you may want to contact some local assistance agencies. Catholic Charities, Jewish organizations, Salvation Army, etc.
Explain your history and that you have managed to get to this point on your own (attaining an apartment, moving out of abusive situation, so on), and that you are trying to get your son back. Many of them may be willing to assist you with getting the remaining furniture needed to make your apartment a home, as well as with other aspects of making your life a little better for your little one. And making this effort will also be looked upon favorably by the court system.
When talking with case workers, dress your paperwork in VanVan oil.
Keep your faith and your chin up, you're doing great things.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.
GoddessMojo

Unread postby eagerspirit81 » Fri May 11, 2012 7:51 am

Hi Goddess Mojo,
Thank you for following my progress. It feels good to be recognized for my struggle. I do now have my son with me again, thank god. I have a court date with his Dad at the end of this month for himt o at least help me out financially, which I think its so funny that he refuses not to. Thank you for reminding me to keep the faith and keep my head hi. Its really nice to hear positive reinforcement. I will try your suggestions as far as the agencies to try to help me get furnitutre. Thanx for the practical advice. I know you suggested the Salvation Army, but do you know any other actual agencies in the NYC area. Thank You.
eagerspirit81

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri May 11, 2012 7:06 pm

You can do an internet search for that information.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri May 11, 2012 9:27 pm

ModestNeeds.org is another charity -- they don't do ongoing grants, but for those times when a few hundred dollars will save you from disaster, they can be a great help.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby December54 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:03 pm

I need help with my house. I lost my job because of the eonomy and I truly need am miracle to support myself and my son who is 14. Please help me. My husband has been fooling around on me for years meanwhile as I was working I was supporting him as well. Oh please send me some ideas. I would really appreciate it.
December54

Feeling trapped

Unread postby MsP » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:54 am

hello everyone, well my situation is quite complicated and I kind of feel like there is no way out.

first off I don't have a job and when I do get a job its either I get stuck on the way to my first day, get there and it gets cancelled.

also my unemployment ran out and they say I owe them.

I'm also without a car and no type of income coming in whatsoever. to make matters worse my mom has a new boyfriend who just got out a prison a few weeks ago and me and her have been fighting ever since.

I don't know what else to do because I can't buy any supplies or readings like I have been able to in the past. I have about eight cents to my name.

I just started reading the psalms but I don't know what else to do.

I feel like I've come to a dead end in my life. I had readings in the past and was told I'm not crossed so I don't think that's the case.

What else can I do yo get out of this financial rut I'm in? please I need all suggestions.
\
Thank You all in advance.
MsP

Re: Feeling trapped

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:05 pm

I would start by going to the Crystal Silence League to post a prayer request. That won't cost you anything, and can have remarkable results.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org

You can also look into the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers' pro-bono program. AIRR offers goods and services to people in need through this fund. You can find information about it here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsP » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:12 am

thank you Dr hob I did both.
MsP

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:19 am

While looking for work perhaps you could consider donating your time to a non-profit or volunteer group you would like to support. It may bring you into contact of someone who gets to know you and can relate some work or information that may very well help you better your own situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsP » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Thank you joseph
MsP

For Help with IMMEDIATE Money issues

Unread postby stargirl » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:32 pm

I was hoping to get feedback on two questions:

Who are the angels or saints one would pray to for an immediate financial
need, besides St. Jude?

Who are the angels for having a situation completely change, ie. making
a real breakthrough in your career?

Thank you for your input. I would love to hear about people's experience of
change.
stargirl

Re: For Help with IMMEDIATE Money issues

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 pm

You can start with your Guardian Angel for guidance. Other angels that help with career and life purpose are Archangels Michael and Chamuel.

For immediate needs, many have had success in petitioning St. Expedite.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Money in a hurry!

Unread postby hoodooTom » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 am

The bank finally after months and months have given us a shot at saving our home by making the next 3 payments on time. BUT of course in the meantime our gas hotwater heater exploded and we now have NO hotwater in the house. My entire family is sick with horrible colds. It looks like to replace this heater we will need about 600-800 dollars. OYE.

What would be a good spell to use for money in a hurry?

Thanks

Hoodootom
hoodooTom

Re: Money in a hurry!

Unread postby aura » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:18 am

Money Drawing combined with Fast Luck may help. However, have you also looked at the obstacles that are causing the fundamental problem and seeked to remedy those via more long-term conjure such as Steady Work and Money Stay With Me?
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hoodooTom » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:31 am

Yes steady work is what got the both of us working again. Money stay with me powder is used on all our bills when we mail them.
hoodooTom

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:25 am

Make sure to put in a prayer request at The Crystal Silence League.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hoodooTom » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:06 am

I have many requests in at the league. They've helped tremedously.
hoodooTom

Unread postby SilverStar » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:40 pm

ask St. Expedite, he is great!
SilverStar

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:55 pm

I will add this post Low cost money spells easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hoodooTom » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:01 am

Thank you everyone.
hoodooTom

need money urgently

Unread postby plex wendy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:06 am

hie, i am asking for you help again!!! my brother is dying back home, ( he have cancer ,the doctor said he will die very soon 1 or 2 months no more...),i need to find the money quickly to buy plane ticket if i want to have a chance to see him and say good bye to him, have you got any suggestion for an easy spell that a can buy the ticket...thank you
plex wendy

Fast Money

Unread postby nikkirocks » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:19 am

I am needing exactly $1580 by Tuesday morning at 8:00 am for a Dire family emergency. Any suggestions?
nikkirocks

Re: Fast Money

Unread postby MoonBreath » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Saint Expedite. He's your guy. ;)
MoonBreath

quick monet

Unread postby TOM » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:42 pm

I Need quick cash to pay my mortgage ,and truck payment.Im praying to ST Jude And Arch Angel Michael Other problems Have me all stressed out, i think Im near a brake down
TOM

Re: Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 pm

I am terribly sorry that you are going through this challenging time.

Saint Expedite is the Saint of rapid solutions to problems. He has quickly come through for me as well as many others, and you may consider working with him as well. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:29 pm

I have had good luck using fast luck products, especially the oil. I use it to dress my hands.

OIL-HOO-FAST
Fast Luck Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

in dire need of financial help

Unread postby becso79 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 am

At am at rock bottom. I am typing with tears in my eyes. I tried everything success perfume money drawing power nothing help. I cant move forward financially. I am backed up with my rent. Everytime i get money it comes And go I dont see what I done with it. Bills are piling up. Please what can i use to have steady cash flow and money to stay with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
becso79

need more money now

Unread postby aurorasky585 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:38 pm

:D at this time i am finding it hard to obtain money. have had readings with all answers telling about the future. but, currently i need a reading which can help me to obtain more money now. just seem like i don't have enough money now. have a small organic spa business. have had some cleanes, but, need more money now. ( need to obtain fast money now!! for car n pay bills just for me :lol: . thanks for all your help with this. blessings) have been told i am not crossed.
aurorasky585

Unread postby moumouse » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:23 pm

I am in need of major help. I have been unemployed for 2 years, but I was managing with my unemployment cause i had a great job and I was job searching actively. but around end of January this year I lost everything. my unemployment stopped mind you I still had money available on there, I didnt hear back from any interviews I went too so when I could call them they dont even know who I am that is still happening til today.

I had started a small business until i get a job, no money coming in, I dont get any customers no matter how hard I would promote my business praying that I would at least make enough money to pay the bills NOTHING not even one customer well except on Sunday I had one.

I pray night and day on my knees NOTHING I ask for forgiveness for everything I have don, say or thing wrong still NOTHING

I pray Saint Expeditus NOTHING mean while my girlfriend did the same prayers she is doing great. I feel like everyone around me is going about while I seat home depressed when i could be working.

my bank account is negative, I have no money coming in at all. even if i ask someone to borrow, something always come up with them. I don't know what else to do.

my landlord gave me notice to move out this month, this is the first time I've ever been in a situation like this and I am clueless as to what else to do.I'm writing this and can't stop crying because I can't take care of myself and my kids like I use to. my life did a total 360 and Im not sure where i went wrong.

Sincerely a Single mother of 3 boys
moumouse

Lodestone or Attraction??

Unread postby deedee88 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi,

I want to draw a specific amount of money to myself -- $50,000 to be exact -- and I need a job making more money (more than 1,200 monthly) or something part time making at least $600 a month. I just need to find, receive or win $50,000, and get a job this year or I'm done.

I don't know if I should use a lodestone candle or an attraction candle.

Everything is on the line; failure is not an option.

Please help. Thank-you!
deedee88

Unread postby aura » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:08 am

Hi deedee88,

you're asking a lot of a little work. Generally money work is best done as an on-going endeavour to keep the house and home running smoothly rather than as an emergency measure.

For the job, working a Steady Work spell would probably be the best option. The employment should be dealt with separately from the large lump sum which is more the equivalent of a luck or gambling spell.

A large lodestone kept on the money altar is a great way to keep money coming in steadily. You can either just get a large one to work with or do a full Money Stay With Me spell.

Finally, for the lump sum you can do some luck work combined with attraction work. If that doesn't pan out, you could also petition St-Jude which is the patron Saint of Lost Causes - but you'd better give him a very good reason that you need such a large sum.

Also do look into the mundane methods which can help your cause: coupon clipping, a wisely-established budget and community groups to help with home costs, furniture and clothing and shopping at goodwill rather than in boutiques can all help you curb spending.
Forum Moderator

Recommendation for Money Drawing Candle

Unread postby Cathy » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Hello

I am new here and trying to navigate my way around the forum. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendation for best
money drawing candle that I can use on the alter. I have purchased from lucky mojo before and absolutely love the product which was fast acting
in my case, however there is so many to chose from and I need something that will increase my luck in games of chance or even the lottery, my family need a break through in this area.
Cathy

Re: Recommendation for Money Drawing Candle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Good Evening, Cathy,
Welcome to the Lucky Mojo family!
There are so many money spells and gambling spells that it is close to impossible to recommend one particular spell without knowing your entire history.
So, the best thing for you to do is to look at the spells and see what feels right to you. You will know when you see them because spirit will talk to you (and you will just get this good feeling inside of you)
Here are some gambling spells: www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html
And here are general money spells for you: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Once you find the right spells, let us know if you have additional questions
Take care and have a wonderful evening
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Fast Luck and Lady Luck seem to be highly regarded in those areas
brthrchristopher

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:29 am

Hi Cathy,

http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/Prosperity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

There is also a great candle I use from the LM that has worked for me every time. Its the money pyramid candle.
http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

Go to the LM online catalogue go to the candle section, look up the candle section.

Hope this helps
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cathy » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:18 am

Miss Aida, brthrchristopher, Susan Barnes Thank you all for your recommendation.

As I went through the different recommendations I kept coming back to Fast Luck, will see how it works.

Thanks again for all your help!
Cathy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Hello, Cathy,
Let us know!!
Good luck with the fabulous Fast luck!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cbakeg1 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Does St. Expedite actually work? I have encountered a lot of negativity that I have been taking spiritual baths to keep me cleansed but my family is homeless and I need to get cash like yesterday. I just want to make sure that this is the best choice because I have car to be fixed as well. In addition to all the other things. If someone may know another way because I'm not sure how this works or what is meant by paying back. Otherwise is there a way I can summons the finances to come to me?
cbakeg1

Unread postby aura » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:39 am

Hi cbakeg1,

St-Expedite has come through for a number of people in a number of different circumstances - there are no guarantees that he will work for you, but he may. St-Jude, the patron saint of lost causes can also be a useful ally with situations such as yours. If you're not familiar with working with Saints, then reading through the three following threads will give you a good place to start. If after that you have any further questions specific to the work, you can ask it in the appropriate thread:
deities,-angels,-spirits,-saints-questions-about-techniques-t450.html-sid=d4030e22a57128393166c93f90cfffe7
saint-expedite-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t5531.html-sid=d4030e22a57128393166c93f90cfffe7
saint-jude-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t5001.html-sid=d4030e22a57128393166c93f90cfffe7

That said, if your family is homeless, the first and most important step is to get in contact with the local social support groups in your area to get them the mundane help necessary to survive.

For helping improve finances, there is a long thread on easy, low cost money spells that is really excellent here: easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html-sid=d4030e22a57128393166c93f90cfffe7, it an give you some ideas to work with.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:40 am

cbakeg1 wrote:Does St. Expedite actually work? I have encountered a lot of negativity that I have been taking spiritual baths to keep me cleansed but my family is homeless and I need to get cash like yesterday. I just want to make sure that this is the best choice because I have car to be fixed as well. In addition to all the other things. If someone may know another way because I'm not sure how this works or what is meant by paying back. Otherwise is there a way I can summons the finances to come to me?

You can also ask Jesus for help, as he did perform prosperity miracles, such as feeding 5000 with just 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread, and making a coin appear in a fish's mouth. Do not be afraid to pray for money, especially to help your family.

I also recommend Money Stay With Me to help you get the best deals on getting a place to stay and on fixing your car.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby angelael » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Cbakeg1, you may also want to put in a prayer request at The Crystal Silence League to get others praying in your behalf right away, http://crystalsilenceleague.org/ .

Also, you can get a free reading and rootwork advice concerning your situation on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show this Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time. If you are available, you need to sign up ASAP here radio-show-pre-call-id-november-10th-2013-t26586.html-sid=18c42fc7ffe80d91fbbc46d466db0790 .

FYI: The write up for Saint Expedite is here, http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html . In there it tells you how you "pay back" or give tribute to Saint Expedite when he grants your request.
angelael

Unread postby rgar2347 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:13 am

Hello, I am new to this site and reading through the many various post and responses; I just thought I would say thank you for such a wonderful site, where it seems as though there is a sense of not only freedom in sharing the heartaches and pains of life but a host of saints willing to pitch in and give advice respectfully and non judgmental a truly spiritually & home felt environment and I am honored to know that I can be myself here. I have always been interested in learning magic and it seems I have come to the right place. Today, i will be giving try a spell for Money and prosperity in my business please share with me your energy in this quest.

Respectfully

Simply....Ronda
Simply....Ronda
rgar2347

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Welcome to the forum, Ronda
And thank you for your kind words.
We very much appreciate it.
If you have any questions, we're here for you
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Need some quick cash

Unread postby greengoddess » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:05 pm

I have been playing lottery,scratch offs and looking for a job at the same time. I've also used some cinnamon at my door entrance and charged crystals in a jar in the sunlight nothing as a result what should I do help please???
greengoddess

Unread postby aura » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:43 am

Hi greengoddess, I've merged your post into an existing thread that should give you a number of ideas on how to proceed. Another excellent resource for you can be found here: easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html-sid=ac5f43df28951af4a3501fd1d5012a9f
Forum Moderator

Help with Money Spells and Unintended Consequences

Unread postby Jeanne » Thu May 01, 2014 1:37 pm

I recently ordered some money drawing supplies from Lucky Mojo: a bottle spell, oil and dressed candles. My situation is a little different than most because I have enough household income to pay bills, ect. My problem is that I'm in an unhappy marriage and I want to get away from him and buy my own home and live with my youngest son somewhere nice and peaceful.

The anxiety of living with my husband is making me physically and mentally sick. He either ignores me or talks to me with total contempt (rolling his eyes and speaking in a nasty manner) and we haven't had sex in more than a decade. He sleeps in the (unfinished) basement and has a terrible negative energy coming from him. The kids are all grown and I want out, but it's hard or impossible for me to get a job outside of the house as I'm sick. I've got an autoimmune disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and severe anxiety/panic attacks/depression. I need to make the money through writing, a business or gambling, but I've had little motivation.

I like to play the horses and I want to win the money that way, so maybe I should have ordered luck and gambling supplies instead?

Here is what happened with the supplies: I burned the candles with my desire for money. After a few days, I noticed that I felt a little more motivated and good business ideas were popping into my head. The next week, my brother-in-law became sick. He'd been sick for a while (prior to the spellwork), but his illness was rapidly escalating. A few days ago, my husband told me that their cousin had come to his workplace and said, "Get to the hospital quick!" When he got to the hospital, his brother was in bad shape (in respiratory failure) and his brother told him, "Go to my apartment, there is money there. Take the money." He gave him the key and told him where to find the money and my husband brought home more than $2000. There is also an insurance policy. My brother-in-law, who is a wonderful and kind person, is still alive, but critically ill at this point with little or no chance of recovery.

Can a money spell cause harm to come to someone in your family? Maybe it's just a coincidence? As I mentioned, my brother-in-law has been chronically ill for a long time. However, I had no idea he had any money so this was a surprise. Is there a different spell that might be better for my situation?

The last time I cast a money spell I won a $5000 pick 6 at the races, so I kind of hoped this would happen again. Maybe I need to be more specific as to where I want the money to come from?

Thanks so much for any help or advice. I need to order more spell supplies from Lucky Mojo, but I'm not sure what I should order to help with my situation. I also bought an uncrossing kit, but I haven't used it yet.
Jeanne

Re: Help with Money Spells and Unintended Consequences

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Hello, Jeanne,
I am so sorry that you're not well and that you're unhappy. That sure isn't a good place to be in and my heart goes out to you.
No, the money spells would not intentionally cause harm to others. But, sometimes, Spirit takes out the energy and brings us want we want in a fashion that we least expect.
I know a few people who ended up injured at work and won lawsuits.
So, I always say (just to make sure that money doesn't come from someone's misfortune) while I am making a petition for money: "....without harm to anybody" Or: "....without harm to anybody..."
Here is an array of money spells: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Wishing you the best and praying that you get enough money to leave your unhappy situation
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:57 am

Here is a trick I tried once and later that week I ended up with more money than expected (should do it again but I've been lazy lol). I rubbed between the palms of my hands Fast luck and wealthy way oil and rubbed clockwise in the inside of my wallet that is used for holding acutual change and bills, then read psalms 119 (verse 17-24) 132 for materislistic wants and 81 for quick money drawing. Hope this helps someone including ME again lol.
TheBestest

Unread postby Sarafina » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:16 pm

Thanks for the tip!

where did you get the idea from?
Sarafina

Unread postby TheBestest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Sarafina wrote:Thanks for the tip!

where did you get the idea from?

I just thought of money being in the palms of my hands and how empty my wallet was lol. I then came up with the idea to use the wealthy way oil and then I looked up psalms specifically for money drawing.
TheBestest

Unread postby Sarafina » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:47 pm

awesome. thanks

I dont have wealthy way..but I do have prosperity oil and fast luck. so I'll try that and perhaps I too can sing the praises :)

Thanks again for sharing!
Sarafina

MONEY NEED EMERGENCY

Unread postby myriamss5 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:35 pm

HELLO, EVERYONE
i've been looking everywhere for help in my money problems,
right now i'm in the hurry and really affraid of loosing everything, here is my problems:
-i currently owe almost 5000$ to my school after their own mistake which lead me paying 2000$ on the 7000$ i should have pay, i tough it was a chance from God and did'nt notify them, so after realising their mistake they charge me the diff (5000$),
-also have 2000$ of credit card debt,
-almost 2000$ for internet tv and fone bill which was an error of someone making calls from my fone as they said and which suprised me, i switched to another company and after beeing unable to work and pay my debt i owe them 400$,
-also I'm in a current process with immigration here in canada and still owe my lawer 750$,
-and finally I just lost my dad who was the main person who pays fro my school and i'm affraid that my mom wont be able to pay 5000$ + 7000$ for the new semester starting in 2 months

SO PLEASEE pleasee guy, i do believe in magic and GOD, i do believe that something can be done, I dont know why all that is happening to me, looks unreal!! i've look everywhere for job and didnt got any (WEIRD HUN?????) and god knows how hard i'm trying now.
please I need help, ANY HELP, ANY THING I CAN DO TO HAVE MONEY RIGHT NOW, any help is welcome, feel free to pm me if you prefer.
myriamss5

Re: MONEY NEED EMERGENCY

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:27 am

If you feel comfortable taking part in English-language conversations, you can sign up for a FREE reading and magical coaching on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour:

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: July 13th, 2014
http://forum.luckymojo.com/radio-show-pre-call-id-july-13th,-2014-t28279.html

Read widely in the forum where you posted this.
http://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-money,-business,-jobs,-finances,-real-estate-f36.html

Post a weekly prayer request at the Crystal Silence League.
crystalsilenceleague.org

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: MONEY NEED EMERGENCY

Unread postby Sarafina » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:36 pm

try to get on the radio show, check out miss michele's link

also you can petition st expedite.
Sarafina

Unread postby aura » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:14 am

Hi myriamss5,

I've merged your post into the long thread on drawing money for emergency needs. In addition to Miss Michaele's wise words, you'll find lots of spell suggestions here to help you out.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Hey all! I previously posted above what I have done in the past to draw money but here is the thing... right now I am stressed for money for school clothes shopping for my daughter who is in H.S. and I also need money for household needs such as mainly food and other needs. I aldo would like money for materialistic wants like right now I need money for my daughter and I costumes for Comic Con and I need money for Halloween decorations (Halloween is my favorite holiday). I did my usual which was praying psalm 81 for fast money drawing, psalm132 for materialistic wants, psalm 4 for luck and annointed my wallet with the oils and rubbed in between my hands Fast luck oil. If anyond has any other prayers or spell suggestions I could try, I would really appreciate it. I do sort of have a deadline I am goinng by, so suggestions anyone??
TheBestest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello, TheBestest,
I remember reading someone getting that Southern Style Herb Bag Triple Strength Mojo Hand and it worked beautifully for them
I'm thinking a mojo hand of some sort (like the one mentioned above) or a triple strength fast luck, etc. Something you can carry with you all the time, talk to it, ask you for help, go shopping with you, etc
Find them here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest,
I remember reading someone getting that Southern Style Herb Bag Triple Strength Mojo Hand and it worked beautifully for them
I'm thinking a mojo hand of some sort (like the one mentioned above) or a triple strength fast luck, etc. Something you can carry with you all the time, talk to it, ask you for help, go shopping with you, etc
Find them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Take care

Hi Miss Aida, sorry Im late ... Right now I am broke as a joke LITERALLY. I just spent my last $1.69 and wont get any money until later this week and it all has to go to my daughter for achool clothes and supplies, and thats just gonna be about $62. I am severly struggling this month and am depressed. I need some type of money work or miracle because this is making me sick. :(
TheBestest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,
Yikes. I am so sorry.
Well, then, try this webpage that Miss cat wrote. You'll most likely find a spell in your price range.
www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
I hope this helps
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling