Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

sun369

Re: Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:21 pm

yeah, thanks for pointing that out. I honestly never thought about what you mentioned here.

Also, I still have these oils: Crown of Success, Jupiter, Sun, Master, Master Key. Any of them would be helpful for me to put on my clothes when I go in for an interview ?

Thanks though !!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:26 pm

I would like to note that I have have success in reusing ash from previous spellwork for ongoing work. Ash from a spell is not garbage...by far. Just my 2 cents on this issue.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:33 pm

I didn't get the job from the interview. Someone told me that it happened for a reason, but at least I was offered an interview. However, today, I won a $100 lottery.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:31 pm

I just received both oils and figured I'd do a first impressions review. I haven't taken these out for a test drive yet, so this is just how I feel upon sampling the scents and feel, spiritually.

"Cleo May Oil" has a similar scent to the "Jezebel Oil," with soft, flowery overtones. A bit reminiscent of soft powder. Smelling it, it is a bit like a sweet enticement to encourage generosity- I could easily see this evoking the desire to shower someone with all sorts of things- not just monetary or specific gifts (unless you want a specific gift in your intent). Cleo May kind of makes someone fall-over-themselves-to-give-you-something sweet on you.

Jezebel, on the other hand, also encourages gift giving, and, for lack of a better term it has a bit of a dominatrix quality to it. I could see someone falling over themselves to give you what you want- to even try to figure out what you want- in a commanded fashion, and feeling gratified just to be able to do it. It reminds me a bit of the Bewitching line, like "What is it about _______ that makes me act this way?"

Both strike me as a little coercive, but not in a humiliating fashion.

Cleo May is more when you want your way, but you want to remain sweet (and maybe even innocent) in the eyes of the person- it's a bit... Marilyn Monroe? Ingenue.

Jezebel, more of a queenly regality, commanding and independent/wild, and you're drawn in to please her (and be thankful for the opportunity) type- qualities evocative of Catwoman and Angelina Jolie. A femme fatale.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Think ill get them both :).

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 pm

You can add Bewitching and/or Follow Me Boy to either oil for a little something extra.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Jezebel Oil certainly conveys a hint of transgression or daring not found in the other love oils. The label sort of makes that clear -- as does the name!

OIL-HOO-JEZE
Jezebel Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:46 am

Thanks for the clear information, now I want them both too...:)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Mon May 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Greeting everyone,
I just got my new 2 bedroom apartment. I was also able to buy bedroom furniture but I need furniture for the rest of my house. I was wondering if you guys could help me out with a spell or products that will allow me to accomplish this goal. I already ordered money house blessing candle, dressing oil, and peace water, my products haven't arrived yet, but I was wondering if there is anything else I can do, or anything real strong that I can get.
Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 07, 2012 7:26 pm

You got the items coming your way...patience is needed. Since you are starting new, Van Van is also a good product to cleanse and open the way to new endeavors. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Tue May 08, 2012 7:30 am

Eager, given your circumstances (gleaned from other posts), you may want to contact some local assistance agencies. Catholic Charities, Jewish organizations, Salvation Army, etc.
Explain your history and that you have managed to get to this point on your own (attaining an apartment, moving out of abusive situation, so on), and that you are trying to get your son back. Many of them may be willing to assist you with getting the remaining furniture needed to make your apartment a home, as well as with other aspects of making your life a little better for your little one. And making this effort will also be looked upon favorably by the court system.
When talking with case workers, dress your paperwork in VanVan oil.
Keep your faith and your chin up, you're doing great things.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Fri May 11, 2012 7:51 am

Hi Goddess Mojo,
Thank you for following my progress. It feels good to be recognized for my struggle. I do now have my son with me again, thank god. I have a court date with his Dad at the end of this month for himt o at least help me out financially, which I think its so funny that he refuses not to. Thank you for reminding me to keep the faith and keep my head hi. Its really nice to hear positive reinforcement. I will try your suggestions as far as the agencies to try to help me get furnitutre. Thanx for the practical advice. I know you suggested the Salvation Army, but do you know any other actual agencies in the NYC area. Thank You.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 11, 2012 7:06 pm

You can do an internet search for that information.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 11, 2012 9:27 pm

ModestNeeds.org is another charity -- they don't do ongoing grants, but for those times when a few hundred dollars will save you from disaster, they can be a great help.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

December54
Newly Registered

Unread post by December54 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:03 pm

I need help with my house. I lost my job because of the eonomy and I truly need am miracle to support myself and my son who is 14. Please help me. My husband has been fooling around on me for years meanwhile as I was working I was supporting him as well. Oh please send me some ideas. I would really appreciate it.

oneword

Unread post by oneword » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:44 am

I just want to sing the praises of this oil.

I don't know if there are other people in this forum who are actually employed in the sex industry, but I am, so here are my notes from the trenches...

This was my first Lucky Mojo experience, and the first day that I wore it, even though it was the last day of the waning moon on the slowest month of the year (always...), I booked three very lucrative appointments, basically allowing me to bounce back from a slow month. Wild at Heart is right -- it does have a slight dominatrixy flavor.

The clients it brought were foot worship (one of my favorites -- very easy, makes me feel like a princess), cuckhold (wild... wanted me to humiliate and reject him while watching his wife and her boyfriend on skype...), and one very dishy gifty boy who was happy to pay me $400/hour just to have drinks. The latter said that he wants to repeat next week, and take me shopping, take me to vegas, and shower me with shopping trips and theater shows...

Oh my goodness! I am totally taking some of the money I made today and order another dozen oils, because the this batch clearly just paid for themsleves many times over. I am so looking forward to getting to know them better!

Thank you so much, Catherine, for making such an awesome product! I've had a bit of success with the cheap synthetic oils they sell in the local botanicas, but I just can't get excited about them or use them regularly because eau de bad perfume makes my skin crawl. I am so glad to be working with real plants, etc, now. It just makes sense to me.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Thanks for the testimonial, and congrats! There have been other sex workers on the forum before, and I know I have noted spells listed for getting more clients before- sachet powders are really great for this. You can also make a Jezebel root mojo bag to compliment your work. cleo-may-oil-questions-and-answers-t9715.html Though that is the Cleo May thread, you can apply the same knowledge to the Jezebel products, particularly if you feel more drawn to them.

A follow up: I did take this oil (in combination with other oils and jewelry I've worked on) out clubbing and well... there were a few moments in the night where I felt like a total princess (I had someone carry me around because my heels were hurting my feet too much, and at another point I had someone kiss my hand). It was lovely, and a fun end to a great experience. Jezebel oil is the truth.

oneword

Unread post by oneword » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Wild at Heart, oh, hand kissing! I forgot that detail! During this whole Jezebel experience on my way out to my car I passed by a little shop and the guy at the counter beckoned me to come in so that he could kiss my hand! Craziness!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:38 am

I'm just an old married lady (so was the original Jezebel ;) ), but Jezebel oil sounds interesting. Cleo May works, but I'd like something a little less sweet. I think I'll try this.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:53 am

Jezebel oil sounds interesting. I'm going to get some to get money and nice things out of my cheap husband. No need to be all sweet about it. :)
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:57 pm

nana664 wrote:Jezebel oil sounds interesting. I'm going to get some to get money and nice things out of my cheap husband. No need to be all sweet about it. :)
Exactly! Go for it, sister!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 am

I'm wondering if Jezabel would work for me as I am in the phone sex business and don't necessarily meet with my clients. I am looking for rich and/or wealthy clients who will establish themselves as regular callers, call me and give tribute/gifts. I cater to more specialized domination/fetishes along with financial slavery fetishes. Would I do best to buy oil and dress a candle when I work? Would it be green candles?
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:10 am

Jezebel oil would work well that way. You might wish to start with a bottle of the oil. It is an interesting coincidence that you asked this now, as we are working on a Jezebel Candle label right now and will be introducing this candle in the September 1st, 2012 newsletter!
catherine yronwode

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:19 am

Oh that's right around the corner too. I do think I need to do some uncrossing first as it's been very hard for me to break out past the financial ceiling I have. Seems that no matter what I do, I can never get ahead. I was also wondering if a mojo hand would be good because that can always be fed, right?
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:47 am

oneword wrote:Wild at Heart, oh, hand kissing! I forgot that detail! During this whole Jezebel experience on my way out to my car I passed by a little shop and the guy at the counter beckoned me to come in so that he could kiss my hand! Craziness!
It's funny how that works. :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:30 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Jezebel oil would work well that way. You might wish to start with a bottle of the oil. It is an interesting coincidence that you asked this now, as we are working on a Jezebel Candle label right now and will be introducing this candle in the September 1st, 2012 newsletter!
When will this candle be available? I haven't seen it listed yet.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 am

The artwork is finished for the label. Next we need to create a SKU and order-button for the product. Ill post when all is ready.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Good stuff.

QueenG

Unread post by QueenG » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Oh My!! i am very excited. My man is due back in town soon and he is way over due on showering me with gifts!! :D I created my own blend of follow me boy, chupparossa, look me over, bewitching, attraction and love me which is working very well but I am going to add Jezebel and Cleo May to the mix so i can take it up a few more notches! :D

MsP

Unread post by MsP » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:54 am

hello everyone, well my situation is quite complicated and I kind of feel like there is no way out.

first off I don't have a job and when I do get a job its either I get stuck on the way to my first day, get there and it gets cancelled.

also my unemployment ran out and they say I owe them.

I'm also without a car and no type of income coming in whatsoever. to make matters worse my mom has a new boyfriend who just got out a prison a few weeks ago and me and her have been fighting ever since.

I don't know what else to do because I can't buy any supplies or readings like I have been able to in the past. I have about eight cents to my name.

I just started reading the psalms but I don't know what else to do.

I feel like I've come to a dead end in my life. I had readings in the past and was told I'm not crossed so I don't think that's the case.

What else can I do yo get out of this financial rut I'm in? please I need all suggestions.
\
Thank You all in advance.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:05 pm

I would start by going to the Crystal Silence League to post a prayer request. That won't cost you anything, and can have remarkable results.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org

You can also look into the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers' pro-bono program. AIRR offers goods and services to people in need through this fund. You can find information about it here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

MsP

Unread post by MsP » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:12 am

thank you Dr hob I did both.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:19 am

While looking for work perhaps you could consider donating your time to a non-profit or volunteer group you would like to support. It may bring you into contact of someone who gets to know you and can relate some work or information that may very well help you better your own situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MsP

Unread post by MsP » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Thank you joseph

stargirl

Unread post by stargirl » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:32 pm

I was hoping to get feedback on two questions:

Who are the angels or saints one would pray to for an immediate financial
need, besides St. Jude?

Who are the angels for having a situation completely change, ie. making
a real breakthrough in your career?

Thank you for your input. I would love to hear about people's experience of
change.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 pm

You can start with your Guardian Angel for guidance. Other angels that help with career and life purpose are Archangels Michael and Chamuel.

For immediate needs, many have had success in petitioning St. Expedite.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 am

The bank finally after months and months have given us a shot at saving our home by making the next 3 payments on time. BUT of course in the meantime our gas hotwater heater exploded and we now have NO hotwater in the house. My entire family is sick with horrible colds. It looks like to replace this heater we will need about 600-800 dollars. OYE.

What would be a good spell to use for money in a hurry?

Thanks

Hoodootom

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:18 am

Money Drawing combined with Fast Luck may help. However, have you also looked at the obstacles that are causing the fundamental problem and seeked to remedy those via more long-term conjure such as Steady Work and Money Stay With Me?
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:31 am

Yes steady work is what got the both of us working again. Money stay with me powder is used on all our bills when we mail them.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:25 am

Make sure to put in a prayer request at The Crystal Silence League.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:06 am

I have many requests in at the league. They've helped tremedously.

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:40 pm

ask St. Expedite, he is great!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:55 pm

I will add this post Low cost money spells easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:01 am

Thank you everyone.

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:06 am

hie, i am asking for you help again!!! my brother is dying back home, ( he have cancer ,the doctor said he will die very soon 1 or 2 months no more...),i need to find the money quickly to buy plane ticket if i want to have a chance to see him and say good bye to him, have you got any suggestion for an easy spell that a can buy the ticket...thank you

nikkirocks

Unread post by nikkirocks » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:19 am

I am needing exactly $1580 by Tuesday morning at 8:00 am for a Dire family emergency. Any suggestions?

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Saint Expedite. He's your guy. ;)

TOM
Newly Registered

Unread post by TOM » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:42 pm

I Need quick cash to pay my mortgage ,and truck payment.Im praying to ST Jude And Arch Angel Michael Other problems Have me all stressed out, i think Im near a brake down

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 pm

I am terribly sorry that you are going through this challenging time.

Saint Expedite is the Saint of rapid solutions to problems. He has quickly come through for me as well as many others, and you may consider working with him as well. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:29 pm

I have had good luck using fast luck products, especially the oil. I use it to dress my hands.

OIL-HOO-FAST
Fast Luck Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

becso79
Newly Registered

Unread post by becso79 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 am

At am at rock bottom. I am typing with tears in my eyes. I tried everything success perfume money drawing power nothing help. I cant move forward financially. I am backed up with my rent. Everytime i get money it comes And go I dont see what I done with it. Bills are piling up. Please what can i use to have steady cash flow and money to stay with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aurorasky585

Unread post by aurorasky585 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:38 pm

:D at this time i am finding it hard to obtain money. have had readings with all answers telling about the future. but, currently i need a reading which can help me to obtain more money now. just seem like i don't have enough money now. have a small organic spa business. have had some cleanes, but, need more money now. ( need to obtain fast money now!! for car n pay bills just for me :lol: . thanks for all your help with this. blessings) have been told i am not crossed.

moumouse

Unread post by moumouse » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:23 pm

I am in need of major help. I have been unemployed for 2 years, but I was managing with my unemployment cause i had a great job and I was job searching actively. but around end of January this year I lost everything. my unemployment stopped mind you I still had money available on there, I didnt hear back from any interviews I went too so when I could call them they dont even know who I am that is still happening til today.

I had started a small business until i get a job, no money coming in, I dont get any customers no matter how hard I would promote my business praying that I would at least make enough money to pay the bills NOTHING not even one customer well except on Sunday I had one.

I pray night and day on my knees NOTHING I ask for forgiveness for everything I have don, say or thing wrong still NOTHING

I pray Saint Expeditus NOTHING mean while my girlfriend did the same prayers she is doing great. I feel like everyone around me is going about while I seat home depressed when i could be working.

my bank account is negative, I have no money coming in at all. even if i ask someone to borrow, something always come up with them. I don't know what else to do.

my landlord gave me notice to move out this month, this is the first time I've ever been in a situation like this and I am clueless as to what else to do.I'm writing this and can't stop crying because I can't take care of myself and my kids like I use to. my life did a total 360 and Im not sure where i went wrong.

Sincerely a Single mother of 3 boys

deedee88

Unread post by deedee88 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi,

I want to draw a specific amount of money to myself -- $50,000 to be exact -- and I need a job making more money (more than 1,200 monthly) or something part time making at least $600 a month. I just need to find, receive or win $50,000, and get a job this year or I'm done.

I don't know if I should use a lodestone candle or an attraction candle.

Everything is on the line; failure is not an option.

Please help. Thank-you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:08 am

Hi deedee88,

you're asking a lot of a little work. Generally money work is best done as an on-going endeavour to keep the house and home running smoothly rather than as an emergency measure.

For the job, working a Steady Work spell would probably be the best option. The employment should be dealt with separately from the large lump sum which is more the equivalent of a luck or gambling spell.

A large lodestone kept on the money altar is a great way to keep money coming in steadily. You can either just get a large one to work with or do a full Money Stay With Me spell.

Finally, for the lump sum you can do some luck work combined with attraction work. If that doesn't pan out, you could also petition St-Jude which is the patron Saint of Lost Causes - but you'd better give him a very good reason that you need such a large sum.

Also do look into the mundane methods which can help your cause: coupon clipping, a wisely-established budget and community groups to help with home costs, furniture and clothing and shopping at goodwill rather than in boutiques can all help you curb spending.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Cathy

Unread post by Cathy » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Hello

I am new here and trying to navigate my way around the forum. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendation for best
money drawing candle that I can use on the alter. I have purchased from lucky mojo before and absolutely love the product which was fast acting
in my case, however there is so many to chose from and I need something that will increase my luck in games of chance or even the lottery, my family need a break through in this area.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Good Evening, Cathy,
Welcome to the Lucky Mojo family!
There are so many money spells and gambling spells that it is close to impossible to recommend one particular spell without knowing your entire history.
So, the best thing for you to do is to look at the spells and see what feels right to you. You will know when you see them because spirit will talk to you (and you will just get this good feeling inside of you)
Here are some gambling spells: www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html
And here are general money spells for you: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Once you find the right spells, let us know if you have additional questions
Take care and have a wonderful evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Fast Luck and Lady Luck seem to be highly regarded in those areas

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:29 am

Hi Cathy,

http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/Prosperity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

There is also a great candle I use from the LM that has worked for me every time. Its the money pyramid candle.
http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

Go to the LM online catalogue go to the candle section, look up the candle section.

Hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Cathy

Unread post by Cathy » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:18 am

Miss Aida, brthrchristopher, Susan Barnes Thank you all for your recommendation.

As I went through the different recommendations I kept coming back to Fast Luck, will see how it works.

Thanks again for all your help!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”