Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

DreamCatcher
Re: Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 am

I also wanted to use reversal to send back all the pain and heartache one caused me. Would a double action red and black candle with the appropriate oils be good for this? I was thinking of sending the negative back to him and drawing love and blessings towards me

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Oh no, Reversing can absolutely be used to send evil back to someone, and send back all the bad things they did to you. You may want to combing a double action candle with some Reversing oil.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

So on the black end I can write his name and dress it with reversing oil and on the red end I would dress it with come to me and love oils? I would petition for all the heartache, worries and stress he caused me to go back to him and all the love peace and happiness he denied me to return.

rocksandplants

Unread post by rocksandplants » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:21 am

I would focus more on healing yourself, success is the best revenge. Rose quartz is great for the heart chakra, anger and entanglements stuck there will prevent you from happiness in the future. I would suggest a spell to make yourself happy, when you let go the heavy-ness you feel, what is entangled with you will be on him.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 am

June: Have you thought about using a mirror box for your situation? Powerful stuff, that.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Hello everyone. I need to do some Reversal work, but since I am learning I want to make sure I take the proper course of action.

1) I want the targets to not be able to recognize that it came from me. These jinxes were hurled at me years ago, so I have time on my side - unless the person has a reading done then I assume a seer would be able to tell I was involved .... is that correct?

2) I want to be hidden from the target's view. I had planned on having bay leaves in the corners of my house and using Law Keep Away to make myself hidden from the target's sight. But would the bay leaves and Law Keep Away shield me from a talented seer?

3) I would love to do one candle "for all my enemies", but I guess a candle for each specific situation would be better ... is that correct?

4) From my reading here on Lucky Mojo, I will need appropriate reversal candles and reversing oil - following directions given here on the site, then I will need to cleanse myself afterwards .... is that correct? because jinx reversal is still considered "Dark Work"?

5) Also ... in one particular situation, I feel a person jinxed my health and finances ... so would I need to burn a black/white candle to reverse the health problems and a black/green candle to reverse the money issues?

6) Perhaps a Mirror Box with a blind-folded doll would be simpler?

I need to get my order together so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:12 pm

1) Yes, time is on your side.

2) A talented seer may be able to tell that you are involved or they may pick up general impressions that would fit your role in the target's life. Law Keep Away keeps you invisible to the law, not to a psychic. Bay Leave and other Protection ingredients accompanied by specific petitions and prayers asking for invisibility from your enemies would be better.

3) It depends -- if your enemies are all working together then you can do a single candle to represent them. If you have several enemies that are unconnected then I would recommend that you do one candle for each of them. You may also have a situation where a few enemies are working together and then some other enemies are unconnected-in that case you can do one candle for the group and then individual candles for the individuals.

4) I do not know where this idea of "darker" work is coming from--I am not picking on you, I have read it in several posts. Reversing work is really nothing more than taking something (usually negative) that someone has laid down on you and sending it back to them. Make sure that you are justified in your work and that is all you need. Cleansing is never a bad idea, but reversing is not "dark work."

5) The white/black and green/black candles for your reversing work are fine.

6) A mirror box could also be effective - it depends on what your reader tells you and if you are doing this work yourself what you are most comfortable working with.

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:20 pm

I agree with Miss Bri on all of the above, but have two things to add:

4) Typical internet scare-mongering, obsessiveness, and rule-set making. Reversing is not "dark work" and although Miss Bri is very polite, i will be much blunter: whoever said that is fear-mongering, untraditional, and wanting to capture the attention of newbies.

6) A mirror box is a whole lot more complex and more expensive and more time-consuming to prepare than a reversing candle. You're a newbie -- if you are so new that you have to ask whether to put many names on one candle, ask whether to use a different coloured candle for each different situation, ask if Law Keep Away products provide invisibility from seers and diviners, and ask if Reversing is "dark work" (and don't automatically laugh in the face of those who suggest that it is) -- then you are not yet familiar enough with the the spell-casting aspects of hoodoo work to make a righteous mirror box. You will get there -- we are here to help teach you! -- but start with something that is less elaborate. Elaborate does not always equal effective, and many a worker has turned a trick with nothing more than a dressed candle burned upside down!

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Thank you Miss Bri and Miss Cat for the help. Yes Miss Cat, I am new - painfully new :) I'm so new I was planning on ordering a mirror box from you ( didn't realize I had to make it myself ). :oops: As per your advice, I'll stick with candles! ;)

Now about the "dark work" issue ... I tried to find where I had read that on the forum, but haven't located it yet. However, I have read so many different things here lately that it is very possible I've gotten things mixed up. The Reversal product page does talk about purification and cleansing after burying a mirror box in the graveyard ..."Since this work consists of laying a trick, even in a good cause, when you get home, you should perform the 13 Herb or Uncrossing spiritual bath and candle burning spell as described above, reciting the 51st Psalm for purification and removal of any sin you have committed. " That was the last sentence under the mirror box spell. Maybe this only applies to reversal work involving graveyards ... I don't know ... I just started reading this forum a couple months ago. Maybe the person who called reversal spells "dark work" on the forum was referring to burying things in the graveyard ?

Reading about Reversal work can be confusing for a new person. You have people from New Age and Eastern religion backgrounds talking about Karma. Then you have the people from the Neo-Pagan backgrounds talking about the Threefold Law. Everybody is here on a Hoodoo forum like a big pot of folk magic gumbo.

Miss Cat, you and the moderators have made it quite clear that Hoodoo is from a Christian tradition and doesn't involve Karma and Law of Three - that's why I want to learn Hoodoo ... I'm a Christian. What has been done to me has caused horrible damage, and I feel justified in slinging it right back at my attackers. Even the Church says we have an obligation to try and defend ourselves and the weak against attacks from evil. So, personally I don't feel like I'm "hurting" someone - more like defending myself - which I have every right to do. But I did read somewhere on the forum about reversal being "dark work" and that is why I asked. I wish I could find the post. I bet it was about burying a mirror box in the graveyard and I got it mixed up with burning reversal candles.

Thank you Miss Cat and Miss Bri and everyone who has helped me on this forum. I appreciate all your help and encouragement as I stumble along trying to learn this wonderful tradition. I will stick to the basics - and double check with ya'll before hand. Thanks again.

Mismaude

Unread post by Mismaude » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:46 am

Hi everyone,

Here it goes...I met my now ex-boyfriend last year when we were working together on a job. We both work freelance in the creative industry. There is not a lot of people around in our mutual field, and I know that we will have to work together on the same job again in a few months time.

Now, here's the problem. When we first started dating I was on the job as a trainee and he, ofcourse, was my senior with 12 years experience ahead of me. We ended up moving in together after a happy, rosy period of 7 months, but not long after that everything between us went bad, really bad, and he turned out to be a real nasty piece of work. Controlling, manipulating, aggressive, chauvanistic, and of course extremely charming and charismatic as soon as we were around other people...
It's been months now since he moved out, but we still make eachothers blood boil when we occasionally have to be in contact for pratical reasons.
He will not think twice about destroying someones life just to get his own way! I have progressed a lot in my carreer since we first met, so I am in a much stronger position professionally. However, unfortunately not strong enough to compete with him within our profession. If he really wants me off a job or design a carreer-suicide situation for me, he is in every position to do that....-and I have no doubt in my mínd that he will exactly that. He just cannot cope with seeing me do well for myself!
This man is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I have fought and sacrificed a lot of things in my life to get to where I am today professionally. What do I do?

I still have a few personal concerns of his that I was clever enough to keep hold of. - because you never know ;)

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:48 am

Hi Marianne,

first, well done on keeping his personal concerns!!

I would look into a mirror box for him. Here is a long, very informative thread on Mirror Box spells.
mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-questions-and-answers-t2140.html

It can keep him from causing harm to you/your career by sending anything he tries to do to you back onto him.

You should also look into some kind of Fiery Wall of Protection work (there are handy kits available with everything you'll need) to protect yourself, your career, your reputation. Crown of Success would also be a good purchase for you, there are oils, powders, incense, it's up to you and your preferences, I love working with the oils myself. (I wear the oils, and also use them with candle work)

Good luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:13 am

Hi,

Can reversal candles reverse all evil African spirits back to a man who hired a witch to hex me daily and who also injected these evil African spirits inside my BODY?
I have tried fumigating my BODY with camphor to get them out for 3 days with no success. This only irritates them more. They kept kicking and kicking the back of my right knee when I was fumigating. I am serious and they are super aggressive.

I need help really bad. I have burned uncrossing candles and the last 2 uncrossing candles just when it is about to finish, it unlit itself. I relit the candle 3 times with no success. What should I do?

I want this guy to experience all the hexes, curses, obstacles, evil spirits that he has sent me through his witch. His actions aren't justified just because he has so much money now.

I have reversal candles burning, but when I stopped that witch attacked me again.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:19 am

Cleanse yourself with 13-herb bath and then use Fiery Wall of Protection. Concentrate less on cursing and reversal work and more on protecting yourself. You may need the services of a professional rootworker.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Who do you recommend that is reasonably affordable and good? I am thinking of mirror boxes, but I am unsure if that's enough to hold down a witch. And my funds are low from all the candle burnings and crossed conditions.

Thank you Ms. Cat for the amulet. It is loverly! But the chain broke 2 days later, i slept with it and saw it on my blanket when I woke up. So was the amulet ring that I got from Conjure Ali, the ring slipped out of my hand when I was gonna put it on and it hit the bathroom sink and broke in half.
Not sure if that means both took a hit....

Please PM me if possible. I just want a permanent solution to get rid of them. Thank you.

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:01 pm

And it is mostly the witch I am concern about. I have this feeling she doesn't want to let go of her client therefore blowing my uncrossing candles out and throwing me crossed spells to force me to fight back so her client can continue to fiance her.

lilflywitchboy

Unread post by lilflywitchboy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Hello,

I have just done a reversing spell on my ex.

It has been at least 2 months since we stopped going out and all he has done since than is try to ruin my life.

He has changed into a completely different person for no reason and has been doing horrible things to me. He has been saying and doing very very hurtful things to me, slandering me and exposing my privacy to all my friends. He even is posting nude pictures that I don't even know how he got of me online and sending them to people i know!

I never did anything wrong to him. I supported him for almost a year and this is what i get!

He even went as far as to say that he wouldn't care if i died and that if i killed myself over this he would laugh!

I did a reversal spell to send the negativity, hurt, pain, suffering, slander and gossip back to him. I burnt a reversing candle and used a mirror and the whole nine and than buried it in his neighborhood where i purposely knew he would have to walk over it.

I was wondering if there is any suggestions in how you think i should go about looking for signs that it is working?

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:45 pm

A short answer, you don't.

Long answer, it's kind of like the saying "A watched pot never boils." You do your spellwork and then you let it go. Don't think about it, don't dwell upon it. Don't actively look for signs. You'll miss them. The signs will appear on their own, if they are in fact going to appear at all.

You just go about your day to day routine and if something pops out at you that makes you kind of do a 'double take', chances are that that would be your sign. And remember signs are rather personal, so it would be a bit difficult for someone to tell you if indeed it's a sign. You just got to trust your instincts.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:20 pm

whistler wrote:You just go about your day to day routine and if something pops out at you that makes you kind of do a 'double take', chances are that that would be your sign.

Elegant and concise, whistler -- thanks :)

Miss Michaele

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:58 am

I would also advise a Stop Gossip spell to shut him up. Burn a Stop Gossip vigil candle or a black candle dressed with Stop Gossip oil on his picture. Write "Shut up, (name)!" on his mouth and any other commands such as "Stop lying!" "Stop posting pictures of me!" After the candle is done, tear the picture into little pieces, throw it in the toilet, and pee and/or poop on it. Then flush him away!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:15 pm

What a jerk!!! Iv had gossip talked about me and I used the stop gossip oil and wore it daily and used slippery elm, placed it in my shoes so i could work through without it.. it worked wonders. reversing may take a min so dont get discouraged over not seeing it instantly... this is not harry potter it takes time.. I have seen people become disposed due to their negative works. have faith in the work, have faith in God and you will see this situation turn on its head soon enough

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Hello lilflywitchboy,

Here are some products to consider:

SPL-HON-STOP
Stop Gossip and Slander, Put an End to Backbiting Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPL-KIT-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit
$35.90

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Situations were you are being attacked either mentally, emotionally, or pysically; It might be time to consider a more direct approach at stopping them. With products like this:

SPL-KIT-CROS
Crossing Spell Kit
$46.10

SPD-HOO-DAMN
Damnation Sachet Powder
$5.00

There are many paths for you to try, behaps getting a reading with a Professional Practitioner will be a real help.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

lilflywitchboy

Unread post by lilflywitchboy » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:34 pm

j82 wrote:What a jerk!!! Iv had gossip talked about me and I used the stop gossip oil and wore it daily and used slippery elm, placed it in my shoes so i could work through without it.. it worked wonders. reversing may take a min so dont get discouraged over not seeing it instantly... this is not harry potter it takes time.. I have seen people become disposed due to their negative works. have faith in the work, have faith in God and you will see this situation turn on its head soon enough

Thanks for the tips and the input. I know i dont understand how someone can do this after 8 months! I want him to realize what a mistake he has made, doing these things to me..

christina

Unread post by christina » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:03 am

I am 100% sure that someone has placed a curse or some form of magic on me and my girlfriend causing her to break up with me and hate me to the point she does not answer my calls. Infact I have a strong lead as to who the culprit is. I also have evidence that some form of magic has been used, since she always have personal items missing (she has a flat mate - sort of a dorm) and strange dusts and behavior of her flat mate. Her flat mate I know practices dark magic for sure, as she has made several references towards it - and she has stated that she does not like us as a couple. My girlfriend however, refuses to leave that place and she doesn't believe in magic - but I am pretty sure the magic was done to break us up. How can I reverse this even without the help from my girlfriend?
Last edited by MissMichaele on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retitled for clarity

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:09 am

christina wrote:... Her flat mate I know practices dark magic for sure, as she has made several references towards it - and she has stated that she does not like us as a couple. My girlfriend however, refuses to leave that place and she doesn't believe in magic - but I am pretty sure the magic was done to break us up. How can I reverse this even without the help from my girlfriend?

Get some of your girlfriend's personal concerns. I like hair best, but nail clippings, bath water, or sexual fluids (if you are intimate) will also be effective.

Make a doll baby on your girlfriend, loading it with her personal concerns and protective and cleansing herbs. You might want to use wax as the material for your doll baby, so that you can bathe it with Uncrossing or 13-Herb Bath. Do a series of baths; then anoint the doll with Fiery Wall of Protection. You can even place it at the center of the Fiery Wall of Protection spell described in the link below -- in place of, or next to, the whole angelica root.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

christina

Unread post by christina » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:17 am

thanks for the advice... but I cant use that method, as she doesn't speak to me nor does she want to see me. she collected all her personal effects from my apartment already, so I have nothing. any other options?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:52 pm

christina wrote:... she doesn't speak to me nor does she want to see me. she collected all her personal effects from my apartment already, so I have nothing. any other options?

Yes, you can "concentrate" her name as miss cat describes here:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

christina

Unread post by christina » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:24 am

so after I concentrate her name, I can then make the doll with that?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:06 am

christina wrote:so after I concentrate her name, I can then make the doll with that?

Right. Wrap the mixed petition- and incense ashes in a fourth petition paper and place it inside the doll.

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:36 am

christina --

You misled the moderators by leaving out a crucial piece of information. You have no contact with the target and she rejects all contact and is not speaking to you! You called her your girlfriend, but when you write, "she doesn't speak to me nor does she want to see me. she collected all her personal effects from my apartment already, so I have nothing" -- you are describing an EX-girldfriend, in my opinion. I am not trying to be harsh on you at all, and i feel for your emotional take on this, but it is not realistic to call a person who refuses all contact a "girlfriend" at this time. "The once and future girlfriend," perhaps....

Start by re-establishing contact! First things first. Then get some personal concerns.

See this forum thread:

Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answers
contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-questions-and-answers-t2982.html

Also, be aware that as in all doll-baby work, your choice of working with a concentrated name is WEAK. You have very little magical contact in the folkloric sense, because folk-magic deals with contact spells a great deal.
catherine yronwode

Destiny

Unread post by Destiny » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Hi,

There has been several spells done on me such as financial loss, bad luck, break-up and a few others.

I have taken many baths such as uncrossing, the 13 herb and other baths to clean myself. For a while everything is fine and then I'm back where I started from.

When I had a reading they also said that I was bound & tied. I guess this was done to keep me from doing spells to the female who is creating all these problems for me. I want her to get back what she sent to me and much more. I want revenge on her real bad.

I'm afraid to retaliate because they said she's also doing a reversing spell and I don't know how to get around the reversing spell without it coming back to me. I'm also afraid if I do things to help myself or my relationship that it would reverse over to her, and her and my fiance would become close or be in love, or she would get my luck if I do something to bring my luck back, etc.

I know every time I planned to do a spell either I don't do it at all or I start it and don't finish it. I don't know if it's because I'm afraid, blocked or because I'm bound and tied.

1) When I take the above baths does it clear me from being bound & tied or unbind me?

2) How can I send back all her messes without it backfiring on me?

3) Reversing vs. reversing -- is that's what's gonna happen if I do a spell, it's just gonna keep going back and forth?

4) How do I stop the break-up spell she done to break up my relationship?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:56 pm

There is no much going on here that I would definitely get a reading from one of AIRR readers/rootworkers; identify a worker that will work on your case to get you out of this situation. Here is the link of workers who specialize on Uncrossing, Jinx Breaking and Reversing work.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ad_Opening

The spells you are used are designed to get the results you seek, however, sometime we need a little help, as is this case.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

blink_of_wisdom

Unread post by blink_of_wisdom » Mon May 20, 2013 10:38 am

I'd like to start by saying this is the best magick forum I've ever come across online!

I'm a young entrepreneur and started my own company a year ago, and recently won a very messy lawsuit with a past client. I worked with the book "The Magical Power of the Saints" and would highly recommend it. Apparently the client had been seeing a "dark" spiritual advisor and knew about the ritual I had done. She actually told the judge in court that she was a victim of witchcraft lol. Now that things have settled, a reader I see every now and then said she's attempting to go after me by attacking my finances (turn my $ into water), hit my health by sending some illness, and then some.

I'm doing a ritual to protect me from my enemies and from any jinxed conditions, but want to know if this is something i should continue and carry over the flame for a while until things calm down? Or if only once is enough...

Here's what 7 day vigil candles I'm burning:

Protection candle w/ Protection Oil (name under 9x)
Guardian Angel Candle w/ Holy Oil (name 9x)
Jinx Killer (name 9x)
Uncrossing candle (name 9x)
Black-Over-Red Reversing candle (name 9x) (name in wax and underneath: "All evil & harm that is sent to me reverses back to my enemies 3x3"

With this I'm also taking a good spiritual bath and reading Psalms 7, 22, & 44. 53-55, and 70.

The first 4 candles are burning through within 3 days! but the Reversing is taking an entire week to go through.

I've already replaced the set once since they're burning so fast.

The Jinx Killer is the only 1 that is acting up with huge flame and burning black. All others are foggy white.

To go with this, I'm doing a 2nd ritual to protect my $ from being jinxed and keep it in the home.

Candles:

Peaceful Home
Money Drawing
Fast Luck
Green/Black Double Action w/ phrase "Financial difficulties are put away from me".

I'm having $ issues at the moment and need help with my business so want to have something going to help with that.

Questions:

1) Would it be ok to add a Prosperity Better Business candle candle with these? It seems these would work well but I don't want to be breathing in and breathing out at the same time, and end up choking!

2) Can I burn candles to protect myself while at the same time reversing any bad coming in, combined w/ protecting my $ and luck, making me safe on all sides while at the same time drawing in prosperity...all together?

Thanks in advance for your input! :ugeek:

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 20, 2013 6:18 pm

blink_of_wisdom,

Consult Miss Cat's wonderful book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic. In the back you will find tables of correspondences -- lists of conditions (protection, cleansing, love, etc.) and the herbs that address each one.

You'll notice a certain amount of overlap. Concentrate on dressing your candles with herbs that appear on at least two of the protection, prosperity, and luck lists, or with combined oils that do double duty, such as Reversing Oil or Money House Blessing Oil(like combining Peaceful Home with Money Drawing).

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 20, 2013 6:28 pm

blink_of_wisdom --

Some comments:

So-called 7-day vigils haven't burned for 7 days since the first Gulf War when the price of petrolum went sky kigh. They then burned for 5-6 days. After the second Gulf War, when the price of petroleum rose again, we entered the phase of 4-5 day vigils. This is the "new normal."

If i were you, i would pare down that over-populated list of candles to four steady lights, in series, as explained below:

1) Black-Over-Red Reversing -- either a Reversing vigil light (dressed by LMCCo) or -- better in my opinion -- a free-standing 9" Reversing candle burned upside down on a mirror; you will need to get some Reversing Oil and Crab Shell Powder to dress the Reversing candle, as we do not dress free-standing candles for customers.

2) Protection -- llight when the Reversing vigil is 1/3 gone or immediately after the free-standing Reversing candle is finished.

3) Money House Blessing (that combines Peaceful Home with Money Drawing) -- light when the Protection candle is 1/3 gone.

4) Prosperity Better Business -- light when the Money House Blessing candle is 1/3 gone.

As Miss Michaele said, when you order them from us, ask us to dress them with herbs that do double-duty for both protection and for money luck, using oils for both purposes.

Then as conditions improve, cut down to two regular candles

Protection
Prosperity Better Business

For information on divination by candle flame and smoke remains, see my book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic."

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

blink_of_wisdom

Unread post by blink_of_wisdom » Tue May 21, 2013 4:04 am

Thank you! This sounds like a great plan. My new business is online retail (higher end items for the home), and obviously there are endless competitors and jealous people who do not wish me the best. The black/red reversible that I'm going to keep on for a while in the new set you recommended, under it I have "All evil & harm that is sent to me, reverses back to me enemies 3x3". In the other money protection I had the green/black reversible with ""Financial difficulties are put away from me." Both dressed w/ dragon's blood oil.

Would you recommend combining those 2 petitions under the black/red reversible? I'm also trying to get out of a mound of debt, and recently had to deal with a few large chargebacks from customers, so wasn't sure if I need to have something special (additional wall) up for the finances until I can catch up and get things paid off, while good business is coming in, and hopefully start having excess $ to be saving.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue May 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi blink_of_wisdom,

In addition to all the wonderful advice you've already been given, if you never have, try working with lodestones. They're a best friend for prosperity and keeping money coming in and staying around. The first spell kit I ever worked from LM was a ''Money Stay With Me'' spell kit (it is a candle and lodestone spell) and I would recommend it for pretty much EVERYONE since it's not only about what comes in, but what you can keep. You can read more about lodestones and the Money Stay With Me spell kits here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-stay-with-me.html

Blessings and Success in your Works
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

blink_of_wisdom

Unread post by blink_of_wisdom » Wed May 22, 2013 5:50 am

Thanks! I'm going to try it. It seems there are sooo many things and ways to bring $ in, but we forget how fast it goes back out which I've been a victim of recently... a i believe might have been part of a hex the defendent in my lawsuit sent me. So this kit sounds like it will take care of that and I can hopefully start a savings plan after getting debts paid off.

Leah Rivera

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Wed May 22, 2013 9:10 am

You have received a ton of advice already, all of it excellent. I am going to toss one more into the pile only because I did something like this for a client in a very similiar situation.

Oil Lamp.
You can take all the advice of the former as to which oils, herbs and curios and put them in an oil lamp, and keep that burning reguarly. Then when you feel a need for a little extra, you can set a helper candle or some incense with your lamp.

Leah
Lover of Lamps!

bernard57

Unread post by bernard57 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:13 am

I have many of the same problems and have gotten readings as subjected
with no luck with mirror spells, done fiery wall protection don't work, so many different bath
it is unbelievable, job gone wife gone, and the shit keep coming night and day, workers have
taken my money and given no help at all my situation seems to be over most worker of the
arts head what do you do.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Before you worry about getting revenge or reversing back to your enemy, you need to get any mess off you and your home. Basically, you need to cleanse, perhaps use some Cast Off Evil Products or Run Devil Run, then put down protection and maintain it ... forever. Make it where the enemy can't hurt you anymore.

As jwmcclin suggested, in a situation this complex, you may need a professional helping you. Sometimes you just need help. Look at the link they sent to find a worker who specializes in uncrossing. Good Luck!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Get some Uncrossing and Cast Off Evil bath crystals, mix them together in a bucket of hot water and wash down your house from back to front. Carry the used wash water off your property and dump it.

Then get some Fiery Wall of Protection bath crystals and wash your house going from front to back while reciting Psalm 37. Dispose of this wash water in the front yard.

I like the idea of Run Devil Run. I used the incense myself a few years ago when I was under psychic attack. Burn some of the incense in every corner of all the rooms to the house, bringing the incense from the corner towards the center of the room. So you start in a corner, smoke incense there, then walk to the center of the room and burn the incense there. Repeat at all corners.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Leilaloves8

Unread post by Leilaloves8 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello forum,

I recently did some heavy reversal work after experiencing a series of strange events around my home, job, and love life. The minute the work went through (I set lights the traditional hoodoo way and also performed some personal ritual) everything started to turn around intensely and I came back to my own senses. Since then I've cleansed with bay, eucalpytus, lemongrass, and set up some protection. I made a mojo bag amongst other things. I did not throw first, and when I reversed I wasn't aware exactly what the source was. Since the reversal work, certain people have started to act strangely around me. Their true colors are showing. I have also noticed that this has happened two years in a row at this same time in the fall/winter but i caught it this time because im a bit more experienced and mature. Is this a usual consequence of reversals? What advise would you give now that enemies are becoming more transparent? Is it wise to throw or to remain protected? Is more reversal work necessary? My divination indicates that they will try again and I'd like to be a little more prepared now that I know the style of the hit and the strength but I am unsure of the way to proceed. Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Leilaloves8, maintaining your protection is a plus and a must. Do you work with Saints? Consider petitioning Archangel Michael for an additional level of protection.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Leilaloves8

Unread post by Leilaloves8 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi jwmcclin, yes I do work with some saints.

I have already petitioned saint Michael. So that is already a go.

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Hello all! I just had a quick question. I have a situation in where I plan on doing reversing work toward a girl I had some issues with. Basically I'm gonna reverse all her negativity and bullying ways back to her. I am planning on using the reversal candle on a mirror spell. This girl has an issue with people looking at her and doesn't like people making eye contact with her and she gets rude to people about it too. Is there anything I can add to the spell to make it hit her where she doesn't like (eye contact)? Thanks in advance!

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:18 am

Hello lonewolfinc,

I would work a mirror box on her http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html and while do the working say something like "There is nowhere for you to hide. All eyes are on you. You will be seen for the bully you are". I would also work with Agrimony http://herb-magic.com/agrimony.html it is a great uncrossing/reversal herb but also can be used by business owners to draw attention to and make their merchandise more attractive. I would add the herb to your reversal supplies and pray over them that she gets plenty of unwanted attention.

good luck!

tabbyall4

Unread post by tabbyall4 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:02 am

Hi after I did the last breakup jar shook prayed over it I put it up with the other breakup jar..I did wash with uncrossing afterwards but now everybody me and my brothers feel weird and it's a weird atmosphere in here.. We also drunk some drink my mom made a couple days ago first it was sugary then watery and when I drink Pepsi its the same turn watery after a while..everybody feels hungry but don't want to eat at the same time also.. Do you think its the drink she made?(I think she doesn't knows how to do any of the sort but I don't put it past her) or its the breakup and revenge jars in the bag I have causing it? The revenge one is all emotional, stress and evil go back to her and to lose everything she has(she really deserve it and its justified i feel)will discording of them at the railroads take the negativity away?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, tabbyall4 ,

The break up jar wouldn't do that.

I can't speak for what's in those drinks. My advice to you is not to drink anything she serves if you're all feeling bad. And, you might want to see a physician about this matter

Take care

FatLip

Unread post by FatLip » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi all

I am curious what type of spell reversal kit and routine one can use within the Jewish tradition,
Based on the simple rules i understood, which is as long as we put our G-d first and not pray or chant to other deities we are ok, its that everything done outside this is breaking the rules.

I heard of one routine where the person first depletes negative energy using a bucket of water,
You fill up the bucket 50 percent or at least up to the person's ankles,
Add two table spoons of sea salt,
Pray while aware the dark energy is going into the bucket use Psalm 31 to remove the evil eye or otherwise like a retribution psalm against enemies.
You take your feet out and wipe them dry with napkins (nothing you keep in the house), make sure not a drop is left outside.
If you see dark water, grey or simply lots of dust on it then this means you need to repeat the process every few ours until you dont anymore.

Lets say you see the water is very dirty and it was not just from dirty feet etc

Go to step two, Reversal:
Have a disposable plastic cup ready,
put the picture of the person responsible or a paper with a name or just enemy inside the cup,
Fill the cup up with the dirty cursed water,
Pray over the cup and ask the person or un known person to stop bothering you
put it in your freezer until everything gets better?

I imagine one wants to block a curse, reverse it then use some sort of protective shield no?

Has anyone heard of this or knows something else better that is more potent and works, i never did this so iam asking, its tempting to get a kit here on this site.

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:17 pm

FatLip -- "Disposable plastic cup" Really? You called this spell Jewish, but most of the Jews i know, myself included, try to live lves of grace and environmental respobsibility.
catherine yronwode

FatLip

Unread post by FatLip » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:18 pm

catherineyronwode,
the idea is to get rid of it all in the end, so using glass is worse no?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:20 pm

FatLip -- A paper cup is disposable and biodegradable.
catherine yronwode

FatLip

Unread post by FatLip » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:42 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:FatLip -- A paper cup is disposable and biodegradable.
i think the idea is to be able to see inside the cup, there are plenty of other things which are worse if your concerned about bio degradable, sacks for powders used, glass for holding candles, the list goes on lol :lol:

Reason: disrespectful. See Admin post

FatLip

Unread post by FatLip » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:52 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:FatLip -- A paper cup is disposable and biodegradable.
i meant disposable as in YOU rid of everything you use, not that it has to be disposable, biodegradable lol,
i guess i should of said you will dispose or bury it later so dont use a kidush cup or wine glass lol

dolphin_flower7

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:31 pm

hi, lm fam ... i was advised by airr reader to do a reversal of evil with mirror & bury .. it wasnt stated to place in a box, jar, or some sort of container but to simply wrap with blk ribbon & bury .. where im located, there is ice, snow & we are abt to get rain daily until mid march :( ...

my concern is that what i bury will be a mess due to the moisture from ice & snow & the other things i put on it will wash off

so, the question is do i bury anyway or do i place in a small container?

thank you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello Dolphin_Flower7,

If it's in a mirror box, that is the container. If it is in two flat morrirs tied together (usually we use string, not ribbon) then that is the container. Bury it and let the elements get to it.

See The Black Folder edited by cat yronwode for a reversing mirror spell made with two flat mirrors.

Take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:56 pm

The article on mirror spells starts on page 110; the flat tied mirror spell is on page 112, were it is titled "The Flat Mirror Burial." The book only costs $12.00 and contains 112 jam-packed pages of practical spells for you to try and use.

And, to answer your question, when we say to "bury" a spell we mean just that -- not to hermetically seal it. LOL!

BOO-GRI-BKFO
The Black Folder: Personal Communications on the Mastery of Hoodoo edited by catherine yronwode
$12.00

catherine yronwode

dolphin_flower7

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:47 pm

thanks miss aida! :) .... lol, yes yes miss catherine ... gotcha... ewww , thanx 4 the black folder suggestion, cant wait 2 order! :) :)

lovelylauralou

Unread post by lovelylauralou » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:21 pm

I just finished with a seven day reversible candle, red on top, black on bottom. My spell cast was not easy, a lot of obstacles but the flame, low at times, would pick up very strong, split in two a lot, strong at times and ended with two flames, a ball of soot on the wick (emotional baggage) and a bit of soot at the bottom of the glass. Will my intent still work, despite the obstacles and negativity? What is the next step, the wax burned so nothing to pour.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:14 pm

Hello, lovelylauralou ,

Definitely obstacles. Not sure that this was a successful burn

My suggestion is to do another candle spell. Do a run of them until you get your desired results.

Wishing you success with your spell work

Take care

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”