Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

starlight1
Forum Member

Re: Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

Unread post by starlight1 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:34 am

I have multiple people do me wrong,lie on me,caused physical or emotional pain unto me on purpose and gotten away with it. Different situations but they've all manage to mess up my image and reputation then turn around and smile in my face with no guilt..

I want them all to suffer the same thing they all have caused me but I want it to hit them hard! And big time where they feel it and not know where it comes from..

Would I have to do separate reversal spells for each person or can I put all enemies or people that has caused me great pain be reversed back onto them??

Also any suggestions for it to pack big punches to everyone of those people??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, starlight1 ,

I am so sorry that they did this to you. So very sorry

I would do each on separately to make the spell stronger.

Also try a vinegar jar and put them all in it.

And, of course, revenge spells: www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

I hope this helps

Take care of yourself

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Exodustee90
Newly Registered

Unread post by Exodustee90 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:11 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I need help on what to purchase. I want to do a reversing spell on my recent ex boyfriend( we broke up this morning)

He was very mean to me during my pregnancy and I was told there is a female that is making him act this way. Even if that isn't true will the reversing spell work in a way that it will reverse the treatment back on to him?

Also, I want him to follow me like a puppy dog all over to pay for what he did he refuse to apologize and I want him to follow me around like a lost dog in love and cannot help himself. Is follow me boy right for this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:17 pm

Hello, Exodustee90 ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Actually this is not the correct place to post this question. Nor do we start new topics

When searching, go to the upper right hand corner of any forum page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Type in the word Reversing and it will take you to the appropriate threads.

Your answer is yes to both questions: Here's a good webpage on it and I am moving your post to that thread for you to read and get more spell ideas.

Wishing you success with your spell work

Take care

MzReady4ya
Newly Registered

Unread post by MzReady4ya » Sat May 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Can I anoint a double action reversible candle (black over red) with Fiery Wall of Protection oil, to send back any negativity or bad magic that has been used against me???

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Hello, MzReady4ya ,

No. You would use reversing oil: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Use that protection oil on yourself and on a protection candle.

Here are other ways to use oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

I hope this helps

Take care

Warriorsoul
Forum Member

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Sat May 23, 2015 1:34 am

How would one go about reversing a spell? Especially after I got a reading that clearly showed over and over that one was being done on me and my daughter's father? I was thinking of doing an Uncrossing bath for starters.

How do I change the gender on my profile? It is incorrect
Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello, Warriorsoul,

I have split, moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum that deals with reversing. Please read through the 4 pages here for spell ideas.

Also, to change your gender, just use the user control panel and then you will get options. Yu will see the profile age where you can change it

I hope this helps

Take care

Warriorsoul
Forum Member

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Mon May 25, 2015 1:28 pm

Thanks a lot miss Aida. I have one more question what if I do not know exactly who is doing this to us, can I still you the candle and mirror reversing spell?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello Warriorsoul,

Yup you can still do it. where you would put their name just put "my enemies" or "those who are working against me" or something like that. It is possible you will discover their name later and then you can do the work again with their name.

Peace~

Nathen

Warriorsoul
Forum Member

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Wed May 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Thank you, Natstein!

britardis
Newly Registered

Unread post by britardis » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Hi. My ex and I have been getting along really well. We have been actually working together for many years and co parenting. In April we planned out the summer and agreed to plans. However, he shot an arrow through my heart five days before strongarming me and saying i had to sign a document or he would not agree to the planned trip. This trip is to go visit family , see cousins, relatives and go to my daughters graduation. Things my son has been excited about for months. This is pure evil and this deserves retaliation. He is now refusing to give my son to me, even though we have 50-50 unless I sign papers. It is purely evil. He has judged me for years, looks down on me because I am not Christian and has literally made my life a living hell. I want this to stop and I want him laid out in his tracks, never to do this to me again. I don't have money for an attorney and right now, the timing is too soon, he has literally decided to ruin our summer after months ago agreeing to and planning. He did all of his vacations first and then dropped this on me.

I am nothing short of devastated and strongly feel this man is a negative force in my life, in fact, i know. There have been times that i thought he was my friend and i shared him about a job i was on the verge of getting and it fell through. I need to know the best and most powerful thing to protect me, turn all his evil back on him so he pays dearly for this psychological trauma this will cause my child. I know this is justified because I have kept my word with him and our agreements and he is purposefully doing this to me when I have no time to appeal this issue and show proof that he agreed to this and he is just being intentionally cruel. I want him to never be able to negatively interfere with my life again.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Hi britardis,

I'm sorry this is happening to your family. It's terribly unfair, especially for your children.

You should seek protection from the court if your ex is violating your custody agreement. There may be a pro bono legal fund you could take advantage of if you can't afford a lawyer.

For your ex, you should do some Reversing work on him. Here is the link to LM's products -
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

You can also find spell advice in this forum by searching for Reversing spells using the search box in the upper right hand corner. If you still have questions after that, feel free to ask here.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

britardis
Newly Registered

Unread post by britardis » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Thank you Athena K.
It was interesting, in this case he did have me due to time constraints and the threat of ruining my trip was not worth denying what he wanted. So I complied and in the end it was simple. What hurt me the most is how he turned and literally threatened to keep my son from me so quickly unless I complied. Yes, I could have filed emergency orders and got my son, but sometimes the battle is not worth it and for the sake of my son, I do want peace. It is really hard to deal with a control freak ex. Now my son and i are together and he will get to see his family so I do feel that I did win and what he wanted really turned out to be not as bad but it was the way he did it that is unacceptable, really. What I have learned is that I need to continually do protection around me and my family and reversal work on him and I learned a big lesson about what i thought was a peaceful and mature co parent relationship is actually someone I can't trust and who will sabotage my success for his own aims. Shame on me this time, but not again. I am looking at this as positive, the truth has been revealed and I know who to watch my back with for sure.
Thank you for responding! I appreciate it immensely.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:12 pm

Hello, britardis ,

I am glad that you have such a wise disposition.

Sounds like you have a good soul

Take care

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Has anyone tried adding restless oil on just the black part of a reversing candle? I need to reverse some terrible things done to me and i want them to be absolutely restless and troubled with feeling what they done to me. one other question i have is where do i put the targets personal concerns? i feel like putting it in the red part thats for me somehow seems inappropriate
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Hi wraithklewn,

I have not personally added Restless to a Reversing spell, I just stick with the original intent of reversing anything they've sent to me right back to them. If you want to make your target restless and troubled over their treatment of you, then a skull candle dressed in those oils would be an appropriate addition to your work. Inscribe the candle with the thoughts you want them to have and then fire away.

As for your target's personal concerns, don't load them in any candle area that represents you. They would be a good addition to the skull candle if you decide to go that route as well.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

mmachix
Forum Member

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:29 am

I have a question. I have never done reversal spells before. I have done blockbuster, and jinx killers. I think my ex boyfriends, ex girlfriend put something on me and him to fight. Because his man always wanted me and cried over me. Second day I went to see him, all we did was fight, it's been nothing but on and off fighting. He also will bounce back and forth. One time he wants me to be his gf, the next he just wants to be friends.

My question is if somebody is not 100% sure who did something to them how can you do a reversal? I'm not saying I am 100% sure she did it, but it looks like it. Also she does play with magic.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

Here is my mindset: if you did a reversal spell and there's no magic on you, then you have nothing to lose and you nobody gets hurt.

So, what do you have to lose? Nothing!

BUT if there is a spell and you perform the reversal, then it could help immensely.

Just don't use the person's name. Just send any bad spells back to the sender. If there are no senders, then all is well

I hope this helps

Take care

lovelife85
Forum Member

Unread post by lovelife85 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:32 pm

I was told that my husband is cursed. We have no idea who placed the curse. I am wondering if we can just return the curse to sender. What if the person who cursed us paid for the curse to be placed what happens then?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, lovelife85 ,

Welcome to the forum

I have split, moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread that answers your questions about reversing. Also, find more information here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

You may also wish to consider an uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

And some protection spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

AS far as a pair spiritualist is concerned, sometimes the reversing may not work if this person is an expert and knows how to protect themselves. But, many times, they are arrogant and don't protect themselves.

Either way, I would perform uncrossing, followed by protection, followed by reversing. And here's a page about unknown spellcasters:

spells-for-uncrossing-by-unknown-spell- ... 21232.html

Wishing the very best for you and your husband

take care

lovelife85
Forum Member

Unread post by lovelife85 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:41 am

Thanks so much for the information. I will place my order very soon. Thanks for telling me which one and which order to do first. My husband and i are very good people. Its just a shame that someone will stoop so low to place this on us. We give to others before taking care of our selves. I have a idea on who did this. What products can i use to protect our home and our selves. I will also book a reading so i can get the answers i am looking for.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:02 pm

Hello, lovelife85,

You now the old saying: "No good deed goes unpunished". Such a very true statement...<sigh>

For protection, take a look at this page that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best.

Take care of yourself

misslady123
Forum Member

Unread post by misslady123 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:42 pm

After all the years of torment being on and off with my ex, I finally felt the need for reversal after readings showed it was very justified. I even buried it at the graveyard with my military grandfather after asking his permission, and paying for his services. Well then/ I finally used cut and clear. Why would my ex contact me suddenly to take him back? He begged and begged to come visit then didnt show up. We were to work on being friends (for kids sake etc).

Thanks in advance - i'm stumped. :/

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Hello, misslady123,

I am so sorry but, this is something that would require a reading. So, you might want to ask your reader.

I have ideas on why this happened but I don't want to speculate and be incorrect.

Sorry

take care

misslady123
Forum Member

Unread post by misslady123 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Thank you ! Will do.

misskitty49
Forum Member

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:00 pm

Can I use a tin cookie box as my mirror box? I know some people line their box with foil in lieu of mirror pieces, and I thought this seemed relatively similar.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi misskitty49,

That sounds like a weak substitute in my opinion. You want mirrors to reflect back on your target, and I would stick to the prescribed method if this were me.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Silverstone
Newly Registered

Unread post by Silverstone » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:09 pm

Hello, i am new to the forum and i had a question regarding reversing.

Through several readings my suspect was confirmed that a certain person keep sending me dark magic to cause me harm.
Could anyone please advice me upon the following as i am new to candle work also.

Option 1:
Is it possible to bind this person's negative energies and prevent this person from keep harming me?
I prefer a dressed up candle completely dressed up already infused with the intention; how does this work: do i have to provide the sender name on behalf of dressing up the reverse candle?
Which Hindu deity candle is applicable for this?

Option 2:
Is it possible to reverse it through a completely dressed up candle fom Lucky mojo?
Do i have to provide the sender name in order to return it to this person?
Which Hindu deity is applicable for this?

I prefer working with Hindu deities.
How long is candlework effective: meaning if this person can't stop sending this dark magic do i have to burn the dressed up candle every 3 months etc.

Many many thanks for any advice

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:50 pm

Hello, Silverstone,

I am so sorry but I don't know much about the Hindu Deities.

However, here is a list of the Lucky Mojo Hindu Gods/Goddesses and Lucky Mojo tells you what they can help you with

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hindu

If you're going to bind a person using a candle, I would certainly order the reversing candle from Lucky Mojo (option 2). If you order the candle for you to burn it yourself, no you don't have to provide any names.

But if you're ordering the candle from MISC to do it for you then, yes you ought to.

By the way, I love the mirror box spell for bonding also. Read all about it here: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Wishing you the very best

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:19 am

Ive got someone who is responsible for a -lot- of bad things happening to me, mostly due to gossip. It was a problem that had she been upfront with me, never would have happened. I think she's done about all she is going to do at the moment, so it might be too late for "stop gossip" and binding spells? I'm asking here because it was not fully malicious, so its not clear to me what is appropriate. It was incredibly careless and a huge lack of respect. there were some things she did thinking she was helping, but it only made the problem worse. The overall harm was overwhelming. She knows what she's done and there has been no apology or regret on her part as far as I know. I would like to reverse the issues she has caused me back on to her with a bit of a "kick". Is a reversal appropriate here? How should I handle it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:12 pm

Hello, bast78,

I'd perform ongoing protection spells on you and a mirror box on her

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

I hop this helps

Wishing you the best

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:28 am

Miss Aida,

Thanks for the advice, that's definitely helpful. Ive heard that mirror boxes are for advanced practitioners. Ive been doing this for a few months. I've had success with some of the simpler spells like candle burning and I did some stuff with a doll baby. Is something like this out of my league? I feel the same way about mojo bags.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:17 pm

Hello, bast78 ,

Definitely NOT out of your league.

In fact, many times beginners get much better results than us old practitioners because you have a lot of unused powers and energies.

Wishing you the best

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:51 pm

I'm really glad to hear that! Thanks for shining some light on the issue

BCAC
Forum Member

Unread post by BCAC » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello again,

I'm interested in doing reversal work, however I wanted to get a second opinion:

I'm still psychically connected to a guy and while I thought things were going well with my work on him, I noticed that the reason why my libido was "off" was due to using maybe too much Queen Elizabeth Root along with other oils. I was wondering if a reversing candle would work on he and I? (I already have John the Conqueror Root and some other items on the way in my next LM order)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Hello, BCAC ,

No, don't do that.

If your libido is diminished (which this root will not cause), just use Kiss Me Now: www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

I hope this helps

Take care

itsmeagain35
Forum Member

Unread post by itsmeagain35 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Hello everybody,

I have a special question:

I was a big fan of somebody who was a very talented practitioner of hoodoo and blood magic, i followed her on his Facebook page but unfortunately, his page got deleted ? or she remove it herself and i cannot find her anymore.

She made a article about magnet and blood; The ritual was like this: you put many magnet (any number, but not much ;) ) in circle with a drop of your blood on each one, and then around the circle of magnet, you put a circle of candle (not bigger of Votive candle) Then you sit in the middle of the magnet circle and think about people who was bad to you, bullying you etc... and ask the universe to give back the energy, power, etc they taken from you and the power they can have over you. You have to stay in the circle until the candle extinguishes by themselves.

I don't know if any of you have any experience with this ritual or have hear of it,but i will gladly accept your thought about it..

Thank you so much :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:43 am

Hello, itsmeagain35.

I think you have this forum confused with another site. This forum is about African American hoodoo folk magic.

We have a facebook page for our shop, the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, but we do not post spells there.

Furthermore, the spell you describe is totally off the map for hoodoo. IT IS NOT A HOODOO SPELL. It seems to be a reversing spell, but pelase understand that hoodoo does NOT include something called "blood magic."

We work with natural items such as Lodestones more than with magnets. We rarely, if at all, work with blood, other than menstrual blood. Furthermore, we do not use magnets to return things to ourselves -- we use lodestones to draw what we want, but what you are describing is a reversing spell, and we have our own several ways of performing reversals -- but this is not one of them.

I am speaking here from 50 years of solid personal knowledge of the practice and traditions of hoodoo, and i think what you are describing is something unique to the person whose feed you followed on Facebook. IT IS NOT HOODOO.

It seems to actually be a very bland form of visualization or chaos magic which the person tried to spice up by adding blood. But why blood? Blood has nothing to do with what the intention of the spell is for. You can't just say, "Oooooh, i'ma add blood and then it'll be POWERFUL HOODOO." That is so wrong.

In fact, we have no threads at all on the use of blood, other than the menstrual blood thread, and i am not about to start a new thread for this off-topic idea for some sort of idiosyncratic new spell -- so i will have to merge it into the reversing thread, where it really will not fit.

Good luck with your work, and if you do become interested in hoodoo, we can point you to a lot of free web pages and economical books on the subject.
catherine yronwode

itsmeagain35
Forum Member

Unread post by itsmeagain35 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:13 pm

Thank you so much and ....sorry again :)

beloved
Forum Member

Unread post by beloved » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:48 am

I burned a reversal candle and the black half of my enemy burned with a staff---actually mutiple staffs, tears upon tears--but when it got to the red half with my name on it the staff of tears broke off and the red continued to burn normally. It wasn't a clean burn but wow! I followed Miss Cat's instructions to send it back hard to them and it seems to have done just that. My interpretation is that my enemy's sorrow will be long and multiplied and my going wont be so bad. Wow! Thank you Miss Cat!!

But that's just one enemy, I have another enemy who is a revolting troll of creature (physically repulsive and a spiritual vampire) and deserves a reversal even more than my first enemy. I mean this is pretty much the most despicable human being Ive ever met in my entire life. Ive been told that this creature will get what they deserve (I guess Im not the only person who is just as disgusted and angry with them as I am) and to just cleanse and protect against them. My question is, is a reversal always necessary? I want to restore what I lost but is there some other way to do that?

Thank you all,

Beloved

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:23 pm

Hello,

A reversal can be used but is not always necessary. IT really depends on the specifics of your situation. You can always clean off whatever was done to you, bless yourself to receive what ever it is you may have lost, and then do some protection to keep from loosing it again.

Peace~

Nathen

beloved
Forum Member

Unread post by beloved » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:09 am

Thank you Nathen.

I have been on the defense for so long that I had not really thought of blessings. I am perpetually doing cleansings because of the constant negative work that is being sent my way. If I cleanse off the bad, will the blessing work also be "cleansed" off?

So troll #2, knows how to do this work, which is why I hesitate to do the reversal. I don't want a war, but I know this is a very sick individual who lives in dysfunction and chaos--a sick and twisted person who knows they are reviled and thrives in it. I only want what I lost and wash my hands of the creep. Will blessing work be enough to get back what I lost?

Thank you,

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, beloved,

Here is the answer to all of your questions:

Step #1- Do the cleansing first

Step #2- Do the blessing (that way, nothing is washed off. But, blessings won't be washed off anyway)

Step #3- Ongoing protections spells. Here's a page that Miss cat wrote on wonderful protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

take care

beloved
Forum Member

Unread post by beloved » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:31 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!

More blessing and protection it is!

All my best,

Beloved

mana
Forum Member

Unread post by mana » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Hi everyone on LM. You are such an energetic helpful community and I have learnt alot here. Thank you.
I recently did some work on my man to completely cut off and cease all communication with a meddling ex. Alum helped alot. This has now come to be. The ex however, out of bitterness and jealousy has hone on a smear campaign against my man. Tarnishing his name to people he respects. My question is, besides stop gossip, would reversal on the form of mirrorbox be applicable here? I'm not sure whether this only applies to this crossing you only or can be used to send back any kind of wrong done to you. The ex is not using magic for sure but she is constantly engaged in negative talk about him.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi mana,

A mirror box would reflect her negative actions back on to her, so yes this would be helpful in your situation.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

deladelasol77
Forum Member

Unread post by deladelasol77 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:06 pm

I'm working on a reversible candle spell with the black & white candle, and I want to know what is the full incantation or prayer to call "7 years bad luck" before smashing the mirror with the person's name? I would really appreciate the reply. Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Hello deladelasol77,

I believe this is the page you're referring to? http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

I'm supposing that since the directions don't refer to a set prayer, that this is meant to be a prayer for bad luck that's spoken from the heart, like a lot of prayer in hoodoo is. Call down those seven years of bad luck on the person in your own words, however you want that bad luck to look.

Also, I merged your post with this thread about reversing spells, and invite you to scroll up through the thread and read the other posts. I'm sure you'll get a lot of other ideas.

Hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

deladelasol77
Forum Member

Unread post by deladelasol77 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:26 am

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it. This makes it so much easier for me. Also thank you for adding my post in thread, I'm relieved that I'm not the only one having problems with a vengeful ex.

I have a few other questions though? What if the 7 years bad luck affects my karma? Is there another option how I can dispose the mirror and the candle wax without smashing it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello, deladelasol77 ,

Yes, there are several ways:

You can bury them in a cemetery.

Or,

You can check out this page for other ideas: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

take care

teenj
Newly Registered

Unread post by teenj » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:43 pm

Hello i dont know if i will get much help with this

Prior to reading cat's article on reversal candle i purchased one from another company that is red at the top and black on the bottom in a glass candle...is there anyway i can go about still using this candle for reversal work? i tried to take it out the candle but its in there tight

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:31 pm

teenj --

Nope, sorry. You got an Ellegua candle (a candle made for an African diety whose colours are red and black) that was labelled as a reversing candle. In hoodoo, red is love and life, while black is death and loss. If you burn the red off, you are left with the black, which is the oppoite of what you want.

Just take it as a lesson to learn more about reputable and proficient suppliers. You can give the upside down candle to a person who worhsips Ellegua! LOL!

Sorry to make light of the matter, but i hear this quite often and i just have to shake my head.

Good luck in all your work.
catherine yronwode

deladelasol77
Forum Member

Unread post by deladelasol77 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:19 am

I'm working on a black & red reversal love candle, & I don't remember where I read that with this candle after burning it I have to bury it in my front yard in order to invite or welcome that new love to come to me. There is one problem though, where I live I'm renting, and I plan to move to another place in 2 years, so do I have to dig up the remains of the candle wax & mirror & re-bury it in the new place I'll be living in order for the spell to still take affect? I would kindly appreciate a reply, thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello deladelasol77,

I can't really say whether or not the spell would stop working if you don't dig up the candle wax and take it with you to the new place, but if you're worried about it, you could always put the red wax in a potted plant by your front door, then just take the plant with you to the new place.

If you talking about the spells on this page though, http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html, that mirror should be smashed at a crossroads, not buried in your front yard. Read those instructions carefully so you know where all the remains need to go.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

deladelasol77
Forum Member

Unread post by deladelasol77 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:00 pm

The potted plant will indeed make it easier for me. Thank you so much!!!

curious chic
Forum Member

Unread post by curious chic » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:49 am

I was ran off of a job because of a lying rumor. I was very pissed off because this lady didn't even know me at all, and other co workers spreaded the lie, I ended up leaving my job. I did a reversal and my niece got hired at my old job, I never told her about what I went through, in two months everybody that carried the rumor got fired! It was a lot of chaotic craps going on in that workplace. The lady that started the rumor, ended up being disliked on the job because of her nasty attitude, and fired as well. Then later on my niece was fired. My mission was accomplished!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:32 pm

curious chic !!

Congrats on your successful spell work!!

Hurray!

Beginner01
Forum Member

Unread post by Beginner01 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:01 pm

I want to reverse all of the disrespect embarrassment and negativity a family member has caused by family through gossip. I'm already in the process of getting some stop gossip candles but is there anything I can do to reverse this persons negativity back to them

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”