Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

flamethrower

Re: Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

Unread post by flamethrower » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Thanks for your advice, Miss Cat.

I wasn't too sure about using a new mirror each time considering I was reusing my petition and the target's picture for each burn. You saved me a couple of bucks and a trip across town.

IBube

Unread post by IBube » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:59 pm

My Friends!

2 people went to see a conjure woman and paid her to cross me up. I am preparing to do some reversal work and send it back on the two people. Is the conjure woman to be considered a third target as well? She is good friends with one of the 2 people, and I was told that she cut her usual fee in half for her friend, so the work was a bit personal for her as well. How do I know this? One of the targets recently had a bad break up with a lover and the lover swiped some of her old her diaries and showed it to me out of anger/revenge.

So do I send it back only on the ones that paid her to do it, or the B* that did it as well? Is the conjurer to be considered impartial because but for the 2 that paid her, she never would have even thought about doing it to me? Which brings me to another question- is the conjurer ever impartial since he/she is responsible for their own actions? Thanks in advance for any comments. Please be nice in your responses, I am only trying to learn. ;)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:04 pm

It's completely up to you if you want to reverse the work back on the worker as well. You can certainly get a reading to see if it's justified or not. You'll also want to see if she has protections set up that would just cause you more trouble than it's worth - or at least what protections are there and how best to get around them if you want to.

But as a professional rootworker you should know the risks of doing work, and how to protect yourself against those risks. If she accepted crossing work, then she absolutely puts herself in the line of fire should someone retaliate.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Personally, I would put them all in a mirror box, and cleanse and protect yourself. I think it would be important to do the mirror box along with doing some binding dolls to stop and prevent their magic from affecting you. Make sure you protect yourself so they cannot see what you are doing. And I agree with Devi that you should go get the help of a professional. If they have a professional on their side, you need to have one too.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

IBube

Unread post by IBube » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Thanks so much. I agree that another reading is probably in order.

I am so interested in these matters. As soon as I have enough required purchases I plan to take the course offered by LM. I'd love to toss a bottle of war water on one of the targets' doorsteps, but I think the sound of breaking glass will wake up her nosey neighbors and they will call the police. I wish I could just place the bottle on the ground, wrapped in some napkins and step on it but I'd probably get some on my shoe.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:23 pm

I wouldnt advise retaliation because this could just start back and forth stuff happening. You will be in along battle of having to cleanse and protect. Personally, I would just reverse back to them, and do the mirror box, and move on.

IBube

Unread post by IBube » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Sounds reasonable. Thanks.

IBube

Unread post by IBube » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Thanks so much, everyone! I have ordered 3 reversible candles, one for each area of life that has been crossed by this particular target and I've bought 3 mirrors. Picked them up without looking in them. Placed them on the counter glass-side down. They've been in the bag ever since. When the candles get here, I'll dispose of all remnants as soon as each candle is burned. I really appreciate all your help!!

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Hi X,
Sounds like someone very close to me, I wish you the best of luck. Post how the work goes.
~Kiana

ps... thank you Devi...had not thought about reversing emotional pain.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:41 am

What happens if two people both have reversing work going on and one 'attacks' the other?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:22 am

Well, this is not a video game or a comic book, but ...

if

person A makes a spell to reverse the evil work of person B

and

person B makes a spell to reverse the evil work of person A

then, provided that each is a competent practitioner, if either attacks the other, each gets back the evil that her or she has sent.

And that's that.
catherine yronwode

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:36 am

So the energy doesnt sit in 'limbo' until one drops their guard? mmm i might consider this then.. the person with the protection and reversing work broke me and my partner up.. I wonder if i do some reversing work, if this would give him back his own medicine.. Or if his protection would stop the reversal before if affects them.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:53 am

Nothing sits in limbo...it is as simple as Cat has stated it. Yes, his protection can stop the work from being sent back to him. I advise that you get a reading, and most likely employ the help of a rootworker to help you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:02 am

Well, here's where the true spiritual vlaues come out. This is not a game of combat.

If someone actually broke you and a partner up, but is protected from retribution, then you will do well to call on the Most High God of Hosts for justified reversal and retribution.
catherine yronwode

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:42 am

how do i do this? forgive my ignorance..

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:44 am

I would petition Justo Juez (Just Judge) and read Psalm 35...Scroll thorough the list of candles found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html. Good Luck in your work movingmountains.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

wraithklewn

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Hey forum. i have a few questions i have about reversing spells and some of the products that LM sells. i did have some notes but somehow i ended up misplacing them :oops:

Ok my questions:

1. id like to set up some reversing mirrors around my place to send back anything that could be sent to me in the future. what id like to know about is... would it be a wise idea to have a mirror in my altar? i have to hide my things and keep stuff inside a big wooden chest. is it ok to have a mirror dressed with reversing oil attached to the lid inside the chest?

2. annointing mirrors.. in which direction do i annoint them a 5 spot going clockwise or counterclockwise?

3. i have a small mirror that is inside a plastic type case.. id like to use that to carry on myself... does it really matter that this mirror is inside of something or would it be better to have one that is not enclosed?

4. i plan to do some reversal work on behalf of another.i need toget this stuff gone. ive done some uncrossing but id like the guy to get a nice spiritual backhand for his idiocy and constant working.(yes mirror box is coming soon) coercive love work... which candle type is more appropriate.. half red and black or black over red?

5. i have quite a few of LM's red 4" altar candles that id like to try my hand at converting to reversing candles ready to light up. what id like to know is seeing they are sosmall compared to the 9" reversing candles are these even worth a shot at making?

sorry i have so many questions but i want to make sure i have all the knowledge i need before putting my mojo to work ;)
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 am

1. I wouldn't put it inside the box, I would put it on the outside.

2. I'd go counter.

3. I would not use an enclosed mirror.

4. I like the half over half types (Double Ation) personally.

5. Generally speaking, I use the 4" candles for all my reversing work. When they are not glass-encased, I like to be able to have a few hours burn, but that finishes in a reasonable amount of time so that I don't have to worry about open flames (plus my hubby is pretty neurotic about free-standing candles - glass-encased are fine with him, but just knowing there's a free standing candle burning somewhere drives him crazy with worry). Just use black 4" candles dressed with Reversing oil on mirrors.

wraithklewn

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 am

Thank you thank you Devi that pretty much clears up just about any questions i had!! im very grateful for your answers. ill go with ordering one half red and black for future use just to have it on hand. im just in luck i do have a dozen of the black 4" candles from my last order.. i tend to use them up frequently lol.

i have only one question about using the black candles... and that is would this spell be done in a 3 or 7 days thing unlike using one of the 9" reversible?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:12 am

It depends on how you want to work your Reversing - there's no set way to do it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:20 pm

1. I would not put mirrors on the altar.

2. Criss-cross, NOT around and around. You are making an X, not a circle with a dot in it. The five spot in short-hand for an X.

3. Generally mirrors use in reversing face outward.

4. Double Actiion and black-over-red just came out of different candle shops in different parts of the country. Neither is more effetive nor more traditional than the other.

5. You can dip or half-dip any size candle in black wax -- no problem.
catherine yronwode

tempest117

Unread post by tempest117 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Miss Cat,

You wouldn't put ANY mirrors on the altar as a matter of rule or that is advice specific to the original poster's situation? I am asking, because I keep a protection mirror box on my altar. It is a box with mirrors on the outside to reflect away negative energy/ work done against me. It contains some protection herbs plus a baptized lodestone that serves as my 'double self,' regularly anointed with FWP oil. I instructed the lodestone to attract all negative work and absorb it.
Thanks!

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Hi All

Have a casual friend (read frenemy) who I want to get a taste of her own salts. Nothing horrible and can't be bothered sweetening her.. we've only been friends a little while. Out of nowhere she has gone from being someone to chat to to shooting daggers at me. I asked if I did/said anything, she says nope.

Long story short.. I have no personal effects of her.. anything I can do with some reversal oil just to say "right back at you babe"

any ideas - greatly appreciated.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 pm

1) Cleanse yourself

2) I would work a stop gossip spell kit, and you can add some reversing oil and/or powder to a reversing candle and have her words be reversed back to her.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reversing.html

If you dont have a reversing oil, but have a black candle...then butt the candle, and create a new tip out of the bottom. Write in mirror writing her name, and the command which will be "reverse harmful words gossip back to you" or whatever command you want. Burn this on top of a mirror.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:20 pm

I would add to stars' advice to rub the candle all over your body (like you would an egg cleansing) in order to absorb off of you any negativity on your person before you set it to reverse. It's a trick I learned from Momma Starr and it is extremely effective.

lovelast

Unread post by lovelast » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:38 am

I have been in a situation for quite a few years now where my daughters father started seeing another woman and eventually married her. Something was very weird and akward about the situation and i've always believed that she and her family put some kind of spell on him and also on me to pull us apart and put them together.

I am still in love with him after 15 years and know that he still loves me. He is clearly unhappy and still says he wants to be with me, but something is holding him. I truly believe that these people put some kind of spell on him and on me.

I caught his wife's mom coming from a laundrymat in my neighborhood, walking past my house and going out of her way because her house was 8 blocks away from mine and the laundrymat is nearest her. Since that day I had very minimal contact with him, other than my daughter and have not found love in my life ever since (15 years ago).

Someone told me to get a reversable candle. I bought a glass incased reversable candle, made my petition with her picture and taped it to the candle while I allowed it to burn completely out, once it got to the end I burned the petition and photo with it and tossed the ashes into the toilet in order to reverse anything they had done over the years and to block anything new coming in.

I would love any advice I can get on this situation because I want to reverse whatever they brung this way and block whatever is coming and also want him back into my life.

1) How do I remove the spell from him and from myself and help to open his eyes? Can you please help??

2) I also want to know what to do when my daughter goes to their house to visit and comes back to mine with gifts, in order to block anything she may be sending my way.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:35 am

You need to get a reading to in fact see if they have put a spell on you. You really need to get one, and not skip over this step due to possibly someone throwing or have throw magic on you. Not to mention if they have you don't know what they did.

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

You can follow up with an uncrossing spell kit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then you need to follow up with a fiery wall of protection

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html

lovelast

Unread post by lovelast » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:14 am

Thank you much Stars, I will definitely get on it. Thank you.

lovelast

Unread post by lovelast » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 am

I would like to focus on a few areas in my life at the present time and would like help on working on the following, which should I perform first, in what order, can I work on more than one at a time?
1. Breaking up an already unhappy relationship/marriage betweeen two people
2 Uncrossing/Reversing/Blocking spells performed on me and my ex (already have one response for this one)
3. How would I reverse/uncross or block future spells I feel are on someone else?
3. Bringing love into my life or attracting my ex back to me and getting him to come to me and staying with me and only me
4. Several people I would like to stay away from me and my family and my ex
5. Protection over me and my family and cleansing of my entire household (already have one response on this one)

Any advice will do, all I want is a better new year and future to come!

6. Been layed off from my job and have had money problems and have been without true love for a very long time and I feel that it is due to an old spell.

I feel that I have finally been lead to your site for a reason.

7. Don't have much money for supplies, are there any simple inexpensive steps to take?

Thanks in advance for all your help

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 am

I think its healthy to work on yourself first, cleansing/uncrossing work followed by protection and drawing positive things to you. If you invest in the spellkits you will have extra items to continue your work for example the Uncrossing, Fiery Wall of Protection and Lodestone Spellkits are favs of mine.

Uncrossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) includes 13 Herb Spiritual Bath (a spiritual cleanser for you and your home); Chinese Wash (a spiritual cleanser for your home/environment); and Devil's Shoe Strings Curio (protection for you and your home)

Fiery wall of protection includes Angelica Root Curio which is a a powerful guardian and healer, and provides strength to women; and a St. Michael Archangel Holy Card, to call upon for protection.

Lodestones includes a pair of matched large Lodestones to draw positive things to you continuously, that includes money and love.

lovelast

Unread post by lovelast » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:52 am

Thank you J, I know there are lots of issues at hand and I will follow up with all of the advice that I receive.

lovelast

Unread post by lovelast » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:57 am

Sorry if I sound foolish, but for uncrossing can I also use a reversible candle?

I am assuming to use a protective candle and oil for protection and a road opener for drawing positive karma to me? Is that correct?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Yes, you can use candles as well; but reversing is not uncrossing; you are reversing negative things back to the person that sent them. I made these recommendations because ordering items in spellkits is a sure fire money saver. Road opener doesn't come in a spell kit but you can certainly order the vigil candle. Here is the list of vigil candles (listed in alphabetical order http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Yes you can work multiple things at one time, but I would not work ALL of this at one time because it can be a lot. I would advise that you take the liberty to get a reading to see if it is even possible for you to bring your ex back.

1. Breaking up an already unhappy relationship/marriage between two people

You can use break up or separation products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

2 Uncrossing/Reversing/Blocking spells performed on me and my ex (already have one response for this one)

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

3. How would I reverse/uncross or block future spells I feel are on someone else?

See above. And you can construct a mirror box which you can search on the forum or look at the links above on how to do one.

3. Bringing love into my life or attracting my ex back to me and getting him to come to me and staying with me and only me

You need to get a reading to see which route you should take. If you want to bring back overall love into your life, then you can use a come to me spell kit.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

4. Several people I would like to stay away from me and my family and my ex

If you want these people to stay away from you, then you need to either do a hot foot spell and/or a freezer jar. The freezer jar would be done to freezer certain actions such as above.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

5. Protection over me and my family and cleansing of my entire household (already have one response on this one)

See above. Fiery wall of protection, and an uncrossing spell kit would be applicable

Any advice will do, all I want is a better new year and future to come!

6. Been layed off from my job and have had money problems and have been without true love for a very long time and I feel that it is due to an old spell.

I advise that you work on your job and money problems FIRST before trying to do love work to bring back your ex. I think you need to take care of you, and make sure you are cleansed and protected.

I would first do an uncrossing, then follow up with road opener, and van van. Then work on getting a job such as products like steady work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

7. Don't have much money for supplies, are there any simple inexpensive steps to take?

Doing all this work is not going to be cheap. I would invest in getting Uncrossing bath crystals, road opener incense (burn while you work on the steady work to open up the way) and then follow up with steady work vigil light or simply buy some yellow offeratory candles, and the steady work oil, or powder. You need to generate income before you start working on other things that arent helpful to your well being.

Thanks in advance for all your help

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:16 pm

lovelast wrote:Sorry if I sound foolish, but for uncrossing can I also use a reversible candle?

Uncrossing is not the same as reversing. Read the pages that were given to you for an explanation.

lovelast wrote:I am assuming to use a protective candle and oil for protection and a road opener for drawing positive karma to me? Is that correct?

Protection is designed to protect you from negative, harmful spell work, or energy. Hoodoo does not focus on Karma, and it is not a concept in hoodoo.

Please read through the pages about these products given to you, and please read this as well to have a better understanding of hoodoo:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

lovelast

Unread post by lovelast » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Thank you Stars for the clarification once again, I really appreciate your advice. Thanks to all who have responded.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

lovelast, i have bundled the two threads you started into one thread, as they both deal with the same issues. This then becomes your personal thread, where you can ask about your situation and let us know how things are developing.

If you cannot afford supplies for job getting, you might apply to the AIRR Pro Bono Fund. You will need to get a reading first and get a recommendation from a rootworker at AIRR that your case seems possible to redress spiritually -- you cannot apply on your own behalf. Also, the Pro Bono Fund does NOT cover break-up or love work at all.

You have been given some great advice -- and my thanks to all who have responded to you.
catherine yronwode

lovelast

Unread post by lovelast » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:39 pm

Thank you much Cat, I have already started the work of protection and uncrossing along with the spiritual cleansing. I have washed my floors and nearly everything in my house with the cleansings and oils that I was told to get. So far so good, I will keep you posted on future spells of love, the break-up and steady work. Oh and yes, I am working on getting a reading this week also, but wanted to first protect my home and family immediately just in case. Thank you soo much.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:26 am

In the above case, what can i expect from petitioning Justo Juez? Would it matter if the perpetrator has protection and reversing work?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:00 am

If God decides that you are in the right, nothing is going to stand against it. It may not take the form you want it to, or happen in the time frame that you think is best, though.

Again, I would suggest that you contact a rootworker to help you with your situation. You don't want to start or get into a war if you are not experienced enough to handle it.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:50 pm

I got a reading and the Sun card was drawn re just judge, so i think thats a good thing?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:08 pm

LOL - yes, the Sun would be a very good card to pull in that context. However if you are unsure, or would like official confirmation, I suggest a 10 minute reading with one of the AIRR rootworkers on the matter.

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:54 am

Thanks Devi ! I will get another reading on it soon. My reading i mentioned above was with one of the AIRR rootworkers. Should you repay Just Judge in any particular way?

And when you petition a Just Judge is it Jesus Christ?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:30 am

Yes, Just Judge is Jesus, who was innocent but convicted and crucified. He is usually petitioned for court cases, but He can also plead your case before God. I would suggest as payment a donation to an organization concerning justice such as the ACLU or the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:34 am

movingmountains wrote:
And when you petition a Just Judge is it Jesus Christ?

Yes, the Just Judge is Jesus Christ.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Hello All.
Hope life is treating you well!!!

Im coming here for support, and advice.
I have had a reading and i know what needs to be done, but its funny and sad that every time i try and ask a root-worker for there help on doing this work for me i never hear from them again. So im having to try and help my self, as this man is not going to have a hold over my life no longer i have kids to make a future for and with this blockage, its soooo hard.

I need to know how to do this and can i set up a altar table in my garage because i am un able to set up lights or do any work in my home due to nosily people!
I need to break the power this man has over me and stop him for plaguing my life so i am able to open the lucky roads God set up for me, to which i actually had a very good life and this man came along and robbed me of my life.
I need to do a mirror box, but i am not clued up as to how, I m also currently awaiting a very big order from Mojo, which has uncrossing kits, fiery wall protection, money stay with me etc, to carry out but i need to do the reversal work first i think??
Can someone help me pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

Love to all. x
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 am

Hi babybaby,

since we don't know who or where the rootworkers that you have consulted come from; on the LM site and forum, you'll find recommendations directing you to the readers and rootworks from the AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers). Reason (apart from them being one Fine Bunch of Super-Talented Workers) is that they are bound by a code of ethics and as a result, you reduce to virtually nil your chances of ''never hearing from them again.'' Furthermore, there's an ombudsman, so if you have problems, you have a contact to help you. So to begin with, I'd get a reading and rootwork done with the worker that you most feel an affinity with after having read through their respective bios.

As to an altar table in the garage - I don't see why not. As long as the area you devote is kept clean and dedicated to the work, it should be fine.

For information on mirror boxes and reversing work, look through the links that are available on the LuckyMojo site, they are listed below so that you can ''insta-click'' the subjects:

Reversing products (has a mirror box spell): http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Various mirror spells from the Esoteric archive: http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

Glad to hear you have the uncrossing kit and FWOP: they will give you a hand in breaking his influence and staying protected. Consider having the Missionnary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC) set a Road Opener vigil light for you to help clear away any of the obstructions on your path to freedom (http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... pener.html).

Please do contact a member of AIRR however, since it sounds like there are a lot of different issues at work here, and having one of the members back up your work will most certainly lend it a bit of added ''oomph''.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:03 am

Love to you Aura!
That helps me allot. i need to have a good read and order some more goods.
Its funny thou aura the worker was from airr.
But im going to try myself, i feel happy to know that there is people on here that will give me guidance to what im doing, and i so hope one day i can help someone my self.

Love to all.
x

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:24 am

Hi
i wanted to know can you burn the black and red reversal and green and black at the same time?

Thanking you.x

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:17 am

Hi baby baby,

yes you can work two reversal candles at the same time, but if you're new to the work - personally I'd recommend taking care of one issue at a time. You'll be more focused if you're dealing on one situation specifically. I've only recently started working with Conjure and find that it's easier to do one thing at a time than ''multi-task''.

As to the worker, if they are from AIRR (your other thread mentions Conjureman Ali who is a very talented worker who's given you excellent advice on the spell-work to perform) then you can contact them by email again. However, no AIRR member who reads for you is under obligation to take on a job of spell-casting as a rootworker for you. Rootworking requires a separate agreement from reading and some AIRR members, in their role as readers or magical coaches may describe or prescribe spell-works that they themselves do not make available for hire.

If you want to find out the etiquette to use before consulting the Ombudsman, you can read through the following short thread: how-long-to-wait-for-contact-from-a-reader--t15007.html. Do keep in mind that AIRR members have many clients and are quite busy with numerous cases and projects at any one time; therefore it has nothing to do with you not being worthy as you mentioned in your other post, it's much more likely that like in so many other situations - life just got a little in the way.

Keep your chin up.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:13 am

I cant thank you enough Aura, for your advice on my issue, i know they must be really busy. Its just you know when you have suffered for so long and someone tells you there's hope and you know they are genuine you just want to get ready to start.

Ill email him again anyway.

Good luck with all that you do! xx

Faith14

Unread post by Faith14 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:57 am

need to order candles from lm but confused on when you would choose one over the other? does the double action cover all areas, money, love and mental health or is is more love since its black and red? she has hit me on all three areas so would it be better to do a sepaerate reversible candle for all three areas? love would be friday, what days would i work money and mental health?

Flora

Unread post by Flora » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:34 am

I would personally use a reversal candle. I would start it on a Saturday because that day can be a karmic debt day for this type of work. I would do it at sundown and request that all ties to the individual die with the sun. To answer your other question about days that correspond with money - Thursday and mental health could be on Tuesday or Wednesday. Tuesday helps with making someone face anger and old regrets and Wednesday can make someone insecure and second guess their own inner voice of truth.
Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

jwalsh24

Unread post by jwalsh24 » Tue May 15, 2012 4:22 am

Hey everyone! I have a situation where someone has done a break up spell on me & my boyfriend. And has also wished me Ill Will in general. I would like a few things to occur!

1- To stop the gossip about me
2- To un-do or reverse I guess you would call it the spell on me and my boyfriend
3- For them to stop fixating on us and move on! Basically to just forget us all together
and lastly to protect myself at all times from this person and the ill will they have sent our way!

If there is any advice anyone can give, I would appreciate it!

Thank you all!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue May 15, 2012 9:31 am

Lucky Mojo has a specific line of products for stopping gossip, called, ironicaly enough, Stop Gossip:

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Off the top of head, Slippery Elm is also used for this purpose.

For taking work off of you and your boyfriend, you will need to do some Uncrossing:

I know you said reversing sounds too harsh, but if they keep slingig work at you, you might consider the mirror box route. That will bind them up, and have them eating their own bad work. It is described in the page on Uncrossing.

Fiery Wall of Protection os my go-to protection choice:

Besides the FWoP, you could place small Feng Shui mirrors, or those stick on automobile mirrors, on the outside walls of your house, to deflect incoming spellwork. If you think powders or roots are being placed in your yard, you could use Red Brick Dust, and Devil's Shoestrings to set up some protection on your property. I want to say that Salt is also used to kill buried roots that have been planted as spells.

If reversing their work seems rough to you, then Hot-Footing probably isn't up your alley. You could try Banishing products, which are a bit milder:

http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Or you might consider feeezing them out of your lives:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

All this having been said, it really didn't come up why they dislike you. If their disdain is unfounded, and there is hope for a peaceful resolution, consider putting them in a sweet jar:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I'm I missed some things, but others may come along with more to offer. I hope this helps.
Two-Headed Doctor

jwalsh24

Unread post by jwalsh24 » Tue May 15, 2012 11:21 am

Blessings, and Thank you! I will be doing them all!! ;-)

June

Unread post by June » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:31 am

Hi, I have someone in my life who has done me wrong and caused me a lot of heartache in the process. I would like to reverse back to him all the heartache and difficult times he has put me through. I'm not reversing a curse or a jinx. I just want to send back to him all the crap he's done to me and let him feel what it feels like.

I don't want to curse the person. I just want him to have a taste of his own medicine. Do I use Reversal products for this? Reversal products sound more like they are to reverse curses and jinxes or intentional harm and not just general bad behavior.

Which oils, herbs and candles do I need to purchase? Thank you

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:07 am

Somewhere their is a spell on here where you take a two pics of a person, put em back to back and stick them between two mirrors and bind it up this will make all this persons evil ways and such reflect back on them. If they hurt you im sure they hurt others so it will make it all come back on em. personally I think you can use reversing to reverse hurt and pains from someone but id love to hear others oppinions. Also id really suggest a cut and clear to get over past hurts, cut their ties and move on, though you may feel you have, imn sure you will feel more like you did after it.

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:23 pm

I had a reading done about a situation I'm in with an AIRR worker. I need assistance on a reversal spell I was told to do. I have limited funds so a magical coaching cannot be done at this time. I need to purchase supplies.

An unknown woman did work on my guy to seperate him from me and lose attraction to me. She also did heavy work on me while I was pregnant to try to make me lose my baby. I have uncrossed us and did protection work with the help of my worker. I didn't feel ready to reverse until my baby was born and now the time has come. I want to do it myself. My anger over this will send all that crap flying back at her. I plan on doing one more 13 herb bath, reversing everything, then doing the fiery wall of protection spell kit on us.

1. Which candle would be appropriate in this situation since it has multiple types of work including love, physical and spirtual harm?

2. Would "my family" and "our enemy" work as names in petition?

3. Can I restore the affection and love she took from us by using love and blessing oils on the positive end? She also took my protection from me a few times so can I add protection oil too?

4. She made us lose all intimacy between us and even though I have uncrossed us, it hasnt been restored. We feel intense attraction but theres no physical contact. Will reversal help things move along?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:13 pm

1. I am not sure why you are asking this question, when you inquired about doing reversing work. I think I have assumed that you are going to do reversing work. And that's the work I would recommend here.

2. If you know the woman's name, then use her name. If not I would say "mistress" rather than enemy because you may have other enemies. So I would be a bit more descriptive. But my family is fine.

3. I would do a separate protection candle, and I would do fiery wall of protection. And I would make sure you do some uncrossing work on your relationship as well along with him as well. You need to do some protection and cleansing on everyone she affected. Then I would do some reconciliation work along with some love me work. Blessing would be okay too

4. No uncrossing and reversing may not do the job. I would get some fire of love going.

Lastly, this woman seems pretty strong. I would actually tell you not to do a reversing on her. It may create a war, and she may do more damage this time. She seems more stronger than you. So as mad as you are. Be happy that you got your husband and your baby. I would leave well enough alone.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”