• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 2:37 am

Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

Unread postby aaaaaaa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Over the past couple of years someone has been saying things behind my back while smiling to my face and making life miserable for me. I found out later that she pitted people against me (People that never gave me a chance because they never had any form of real contact with me) and they judge me without even knowing me based on her lies. She has an accomplice as well. I was looking for a revenge spell when I realized upon true self examination that revenge didn't really interest me much at all. What I REALLY want is for her reputation to be marred beyond repair so that she both a) gets the same thing happen to her that she made happen to me which will make her think twice about doing it again and b) so that she will not be taken seriously by anyone. She already cheats on her boyfriend a great deal, but her reputation has been protected thus far. Any ideas or a spell on how to make her immoral qualities come out to the world.
aaaaaaa

Re: The other word for Revenge???

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Reversing work can send her wickedness back to her. You might want to cross her up if you want to ruin her.
Turnsteel

Re: Reversing versus Revenge

Unread postby aaaaaaa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:31 pm

What's the difference between reversing and revenge?
aaaaaaa

uncrossing relationships

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:03 pm

I was told by someone who did a divination that on of my exs had done something to keep another previous ex from being with me that i still care for. The lady told me to get a red candle and some uncrossing oil and do a name paper with the exs name 7 times then mine over hers and "uncross relationship" 7 times...has anyone heard of this or any other kind of uncrossing a relationship that would work great?
eagerbeaver88

Re: uncrossing relationships

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:10 pm

I have never heard of that, but I know you can do a reversing spell to throw what was put on you back. My second husband's girlfriend tried to jinx my love life and that is what I did.

The Lucky Mojo spell uses the black/red reversing candle dressed with reversing oil and encircled with crab powder placed on a mirror. It is a great spell for the full to waning moon. You can either bury the remains in a graveyard or throw them in a running river.

Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:40 pm

thanks, i have a reverse candle can I burn it on the same altar i have my st michael candle burning for protection?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:00 pm

eagerbeaver88 wrote:thanks, i have a reverse candle can I burn it on the same altar i have my st michael candle burning for protection?

Actually, that would be a good idea. You should be burning some sort of protection while you do this spell.

Mary
Literarylioness

Reversal vigil or any of the reversing products..

Unread postby XBlodeuweddX » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Reversal candle, Is it just for curses and jinx or can it be used to reverse/send back emotional pain and distress that someone has inflicted on a person? I have a person that's hurt me terribly, not physically but emotionally. He was very cold and very rotten to me, would make me cry and laugh at me or make light of it, someone that basically seems to have no heart and no feelings that abused me emotionally for longer than I care to admit. I'd love for him to get a taste of what I've felt inside. How can I accomplish that? And before I'm asked..yes it is worth the time and energy and money it may require.
XBlodeuweddX

Re: Reversal vigil or any of the reversing products..

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:28 am

Yes Reversal work is for emotional pain, too - it's for ANYTHING you want to reverse back to it's source.

So you can work Reversal work on him, or do a mirror box.

Both have been discussed ALOT on the forum, so just do a forum search and you'll find the info you need.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Reversal/Protection

Unread postby chaitanya » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:36 pm

hello there, i'm hoping for some feedback/insight on something i put together. i find myself in a situation that needs protection. what i put together was a box, a mirror the same size as box inside of it, and a piece of hair dressed with reversal oil. i am hoping this will protect me from a person i deal with often. i find i cannot communicate my feelings on issues with this person without the person, 1. giving me a dirty look 2.giving me bad energy through their tone of voice, 3. telling me not to worry and blowing it off. basically i feel as though this person sees me as a doormat that will follow along with whatever they say.
currently i have to deal with this person, i may have to quit, being this is a work issue.
thanks to all who take time to read this and/ or offer insight.
peace and blessings
chaitanya :?
chaitanya

Re: question about mirrors, boxes and reversal oil...

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:43 pm

I would have actually used a sweet jar, and sweeten them up to you. I would not have reversed their energy back to them because that might just make them MORE irritated. Yes, you may be protected from it, but really its not going to solve the problem if that makes sense. So I would use a sweet jar, and use some boss fix if they are your boss or of a higher power than you. Or I would work some bend over oil or perhaps Master oil along with some licorice root, five finger grass, lavendar, clove...to encourage their friendship and cooperation with you. I would burn either a yellow or a pink candle. White is great too if that is all you have. Also, if you are comfortable working with saints you could work with St. Joseph.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chaitanya » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:07 pm

wow, thank you so much starsinthesky7 for such a quick reply. i appreciate your advice very much. i am a little intimidated by the act of using reverse oil, but i used it anyway. would i completely leave out the reversal oil and use something like bendover oil just so i can get a word in edgewise with this person? i have to admit i thought of useing clarity oil with reversal oil or something like wisdom of solomon just so this person could start to see how they treat others as well as myself.
i will definatly put into action some sort of sweetening work. i do need this persons cooperation and or friendship.
much peace,
chaitanya
chaitanya

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:46 pm

A honey jar can bring them over to your side. Work this in conjunction with Boss Fix to get them to see things your way. The honey jar takes a bit as its a gradual spell so, I might recommend also working this along with getting yourself a Commanding mojo hand. This will help you take a more assertive stance and get the people around you to be more receptive of your ideas.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:20 am

You are very welcome. I would increase your Power so that you can get a word in edgewise. It would be very helpful to increase your power so that you have control over the situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chaitanya » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:26 pm

ConjureMan wrote:A honey jar can bring them over to your side. Work this in conjunction with Boss Fix to get them to see things your way. The honey jar takes a bit as its a gradual spell so, I might recommend also working this along with getting yourself a Commanding mojo hand. This will help you take a more assertive stance and get the people around you to be more receptive of your ideas.

Thanks ConjureMan, this also helps a great deal. In fact, I'm looking into Commanding products in general.
Chaitanya
chaitanya

Unread postby chaitanya » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Here is an update to my mirror box issue, If anyone is curios. I put the box in between white sugar in a small glass jar. It did not have a lid, I put lavender, burdock and bloodroot sprinkled on top. i burned a purple candle with commanding oil on it. I have seen good results. Thanks to all who have helped.
Peace
chaitanya
chaitanya

reversing emotional binding

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:20 am

so im compiling items for my next order. i know there are a few ways to go about this..uncrossing ,reversal work and double action candles. in my reading the guy is bad news for my ex and shes better off w/o him.

i want to undo emotional binding that my enemy has used on my ex. i need suggestions please. i figured that i should get a half red/black candle and reversing oil. does this approach seem best in the given situation? i know that the enemy's name is carved in reverse on the black part and mine on the red part. i just have a few questions

say i burn this like a regular candle.. black end first red on bottom. does it matter in which direction the names are carved on it? for example ..you are looking at the burning candle standing up in a candle holder. should the names be vertical or horizontal on the candle or does that even matter? and should the candle be burned all at once or in sections separated with pins?

thanks for your patience with this newbie. dont worry ill get the hang of things soon :D
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Re: reversing emotional binding

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:45 am

I suggest checking out the thread on reversible candles as it is made very clear their the most traditional ways to dress and burn such candles. But I wouldn't not do that in this case. I would name a white Eve candle for the woman, fix it with her personal concerns and dress it with Uncrossing oil Rue and Hyssop, stand that up on an over turned plate or saucer. Under that you have your write petition that she be cleansed of all spells and influences this man has put on her.

That's just my take on it.
Turnsteel

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:28 am

thank you HD. that is an interesting concept you give me. i have read the thread on reversing candles numerous times. alot of it makes sense to me but the possibilities are what had started to confuse me. i start thinking of the details and the mind splits off into.."oh what if i do this and oh what if i add that" ya get the picture.

i was also thinking about a thread i read earlier.. how would adding dragons blood oil compliment this particular candle spell you present me?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:14 am

wraithklewn wrote:
i was also thinking about a thread i read earlier.. how would adding dragons blood oil compliment this particular candle spell you present me?

To Uncross the woman? No, not to my mind at least, Dragons Blood is lucky and empowering, but not Uncrossing.
Turnsteel

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:25 am

ah true. good point you make. i have ordered vigils to be burned for me at the MISC. begining with a hotfoot on the guy a break up vigil and lastly a reconciliation vigil. i ordered a recon. honeyjar and some healing oil

i doubly like the spell you mentioned so i will be putting that in my next order. she is not with this guy at the moment but im sure hes trying to. i pray the hotfoot works on him but i must think of some way to block him out, cross him..anything hehe. he is also on ice in my freezer hehe. got a dream about him on day 3 of that work. very positive too. i do want to get another reading but i will wait for the vigil reports first.

theres one thing about my dream that baffles me.. i turned him into a red snake and i tried to go after him but he disappeared
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 pm

You may consider working with Cast off Evil products to help a person rid themselves of the undue influences of an individual. If a person has too much influence on a person you can take a two pronged approach, you can sour the individuals towards one another while you work on your target with products that help them break away from that individual. Cast off Evil works well for that.

You can also approach it by first cleansing her then working on her to help her break free.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 pm

ive contemplated using cast off evil followed with fiery wall of protection against the snakeboy. i figure it would be wiser to use a spellkit for cast off evil? or could i attempt to do it as a candle spell myself not using a kit?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Spellkits are great resources that LM make available for people. Like I've said before, a beginner can get a spellkit which will help them take the guessing work out of what they need in a spell and will also show them how to put together the materials in a traditional conjure working that involves all the elements of traditional, effective conjure spellcasting-bathing, candle work, mojo hands, disposal etc.

For veterans they are great because you have all your materials in one purchase at a great price.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Target reversing or reflecting spellwork

Unread postby gbenson » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:42 am

A spell was cast on my behalf by an AIRR rootworker, due to an office move I am unable to get in touch with him for some days and this question has been burning away inside me.

A love spell was cast for me, I then began to have progressively strong thoughts about the person that were mainly negative, remembering the troubles we had in the past.

I took a salt bath that removed the thoughts from me and I felt quite peaceful until I got out the bath where I felt drained and physically sick.

What I am wondering is if people have heard of spellwork affecting both parties rather than just the target, I was told the spell reached the target well, but now thinking she has reversed the spell or reflected it.

I would ask my rootworker but he is unavailable for reply for some days.
gbenson

Re: Target reversing or reflecting spellwork

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:37 am

I don't know what exactly is the love spell your worker cast on your ex. I had workers do love work and set vigils for me, and I do my own love work regularly. Love spells often affect both parties since you're bound up in it as well (isn't your hair in the honey jar too? etc.) It's very common that you start to reflect on and realize your own feelings when the love work starts to hit. In my experience that's why love work sometimes doesn't 'work out' - the magic works, but there're issues you have to deal with in life.
cabriellenil

Unread postby gbenson » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:42 am

Thank you for your replies.

I'm waiting on instructions for the reconciliation work, maybe then the feelings will be of the good times rather than the 1 bad time. I've never experienced anything like it before, the power of it is unreal, after the salt bath I was like a different person and can't thank LM members enough for putting it on the forum.

I was hoping it would be that would be the case, forgot all about my hair being used in the spell, maybe because I have so little of it on my head :lol:
gbenson

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 am

gbenson asked, "What I am wondering is if people have heard of spellwork affecting both parties rather than just the target, I was told the spell reached the target well, but now thinking she has reversed the spell or reflected it."

If it was a coercive spell, she may have fought it off, reversed it, and sent it back. This does happen. It is called turning the trick. In other words, the hunter got captured by the game. Because reversings spells are not difficult to perform and reversals do happen, we always recommend cleansing and protection for those who perform spells of coercion -- including love-coercion -- to protect against a reversing spell.

If it was a sweetening spell, it is more likely that, as has been mentioned, your spiritual engagement with the work has caused you to examine more closely the nature of the relationship, bringing up some of the things that really are central to why the partnership has not succeeded as well as you had hoped that it would. This sort of introspection is good work for you, as it allows for growth in the areas of self-examination and control of your thoughts.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby gbenson » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Thank you for your reply Ms Cat.

All I know so far is that it was a basic love spell that was cast by a AIRR member on my behalf, I was hoping it would be me feeling the effects of the spell too but if thats the case then it was a very powerful spell.

Strange thing is, after cleansing I am starting to see the signs again but not as many now, very weird.

I wish I had of included the 13 herb wash in my first order, definately have it in my second order because never experienced anything like the salt bath before. First ever cleansing have to say I feel like a new man, after all the years of casting spells that never fully worked and to now feel so different after a bath with salt in, can't wait to try the other baths.
gbenson

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:50 pm

If you are having negative feelings it may be that the spell was reversed onto you, or it may be a manifestation of your doubt. If you are unsure of the spell at all this may manifest itself in self-defeating behavior. What happens psychologically is that we are afraid a spell won't work so we'll start rationalizing all sorts of things in case it does fail. In this case your mind may set you up so that if the spell fails you can simply say "oh well look at all the bad things I remembered. Good thing it didn't work." It' a psychological defense mechanism that helps us if we feel we may deal with disapointment. There is actually a good book on the subject if I can recall it. A bit of introspection may help you. Start clearing yourself of doubt, even those beneath the surface.

The second thing to consider is what is required in reconciliation work: forgiveness. Don't try to ignore the negativity, reflect on it; acknowledge all the bad, including your own involvement, and ask for forgiveness from your Deity. Be prepared to forgive and ask for forgiveness. If you can overcome this you'll have an easier transition when your target comes to you. You won't fall trap to blowing up on that person within five minutes of meeting ;-).

Also please continue to keep yourself cleansed and protected. Nice cleansing baths, followed up by the egg cleansing aimed at clearing out dark thoughts.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gbenson » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:14 am

Thank you for that Conjureman, exactly what I needed to hear because I have that mindset where I plan for the worst from the very first second.

I've been using the egg cleansing method Johannes gave on a Cut & Clear thread that I started, it works really well and helps me overcome the doubt for a few days each time. I've been working on forgiveness for my actions, for a long time I was planning on telling her how wrong she was but after the salt bath I realised thats not what matters, the only thing that does is her coming back.

Thank you all again for your input, very much appreciated.
gbenson

Reversal Work Question

Unread postby suzyparker » Sun May 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi, I've been doing some research on previous posts and can't find my answer; so I'll ask it. If it has been asked previously, I apologize.

From what I can see reversal work is used to send back bad vibes, negativity to someone who has been dumping it on you.

Question.. what if a person is in a relationship that is not even sided. Say, I contribute 80% of the effort and energy and my better half just coasts along and takes, takes, takes. Would doing reversal swap those roles? It's not really negativity it's just you care more than the other person. Would reversal work flip flop those feelings?

Thanks to anyone who can answer.

Best
suzyparker

Re: Reversal Work Question

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun May 02, 2010 12:20 pm

No. The reversal condition formulas and ritual actions are all meant to reflect and return negativity to its source - not to reverse roles being played.

If you want him to care more about the relationship, then (in addition to talking to him about this, seeking couples counselling, etc) you'll want to work on the relationship through appropriate condition formulas. Use some High John with Clarity to help him realize he's been leaving you hanging and to man up. Work some love formulas to get him more passionate about your relationship in general.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Question on reversing

Unread postby Aina » Sun May 23, 2010 4:44 pm

I was spiritually attacked by the mother of my then-BF. I performed a successful reversing spell, using a Reversing candle dressed with Reversing Oil. However, I did not follow with a protection spell because she was the mother of my then BF.

About a month later, I was spiritually attacked again by his mother. She also attacked me verbally. I did not have supplies for a second Reversing work, so I bathed and cleansed, but that did not help stop the attack. I ordered Reversing supplies, got them fairly quickly, and lit another Reversing candle, this time with added Crab Shell Powder and Stop Gossip powder.

My BF found out what I was doing and we fought about it and I broke up. I do NOT want him back (long story -- he borrowed money from me and has refused to pay it back). The attacks continued, and so the third Reversing candle I did was on both my ex AND his mother. Again, I failed to protect myself. (I know, stupid, right?)

I was describing this to a friend online and she pointed out that I never did Protection. I have an extra Reversing candle, and still have some of the Reversing oil, Crab Shell Powder and Stop Gossip powder.

Should I light the last Reversing candle now or wait to see if there is another attack?

Should I follow the last Reversing with Protection candles, use Protection instead of Reversing, or put up the Protection before I am attacked and need to use the last Reversing candle?
Aina

Re: Question on reversing

Unread postby lachina » Sun May 23, 2010 5:18 pm

i would first concentrate on protection, either with a doll baby representing yourself or a mojo protection. that is definately what i would do first. you don't want anything coming right back to you. and then i would Reverse the negativity to BOTH of them.
lachina

Re: Question on reversing

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 25, 2010 9:23 pm

I agree that you should keep yourself cleansed and protected. Then I would do some reversing work on the mother and contain her in a mirror box. For the EX, I would do some pay me now work if you want your money back, OR I would do some reversing work on him, and reverse back all the nasty stuff he did to you. Even thought he did not do work on your per se, you could do some revenge work on him if you wanted, but the reversing work should suffice. But make sure you keep yourself protected, and cleansed.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Help with Reversible Work

Unread postby candis » Fri May 28, 2010 11:34 am

I've been unjustly accused of various things recently. I have a letter from the woman with her name and signature. I also have the letter head with the logo of the company. How can I use the womans signature/name and logo of company to reverse ALL back to them? I've been burning the st. michael reversible candle and the reversible candle that is black outside and red inside. However, I want to make sure that I am not doing this is vain. I have banising oil and reversible oil.

Thanks.

Candis
candis

Re: Help with Reversible Work

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri May 28, 2010 11:40 am

Well, the black-red reversible candles are generally used for love work. You may want to switch to the black-white ones.

In any case, cleanse yourself, your home, and your workplace as best you can using Chinese Wash or Van Van products. Use Stop Gossip products on the woman causing the problems to get her to shut up, and burn butted black candles with her name carved into it in mirror writing and dressed with Reversing oil to reverse the stuff back onto her. Use a Boss Fix honey jar on your supervisors to get them to favor you. Put the trouble-maker and the supervisors in a vinegar jar so that their relationship sours. Be on your best behavior at work, and wear some Commanding oil in addition to Fiery Wall of Protection, in order to make a more favorable and respectable impression. Maintain your cleansing and protection work the entire time. Work the jars until the situation turns around.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candis » Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 am

Actually Devi,

I was terminated today...
candis

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri May 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Ah - I see. Well, then you can just work the reversing on the woman who stirred up the trouble. You could also still do the vinegar jar on her and the management if you wanted. Still keep clean and protected.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candis » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:10 am

Does losing your job indicates that you have been crossed? Even though I've been cleansing and wearing firery wall of protection oil?
candis

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:14 am

Not necessarily - you could have just been let go for completely normal reasons. If you want to know if you've been crossed, you need to get a reading with a rootworker.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Reversing trick work

Unread postby suzyparker » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:08 am

I've never done this before - since all of the trick work I've done has been love, peace, etc.

but, is it possible to use reversing oil/powder on someone's stuff (say their laptop keyboard) or pens to cause them to get the same snotty attitude back that they send.

Example, say you have a business associate who is constantly belittling you and others in emails, just being arrogant, obnoxious. If you dressed their keyboard/blackberry, etc. wouldn't that same negative energy bounce back at them?

I know about reversal candles, etc. I'm just wondering about reversal tricks.

Thanks
suzyparker

Re: Reversing trick work

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Yes. But as I am dressing whatever things of the enemy...I would say...may (targets name) negativity directed towards me be reversed back to her. If you wanted to feel even better about it you could make a mirror box, and burn a reversing candle on it oil.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Reversal Ritual with mirror and candles

Unread postby IBube » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:37 am

Dear Friends,

When doing reversal work where there is a mirror involved:

Must the mirror and wax be disposed of the very same night that the ritual is finished?
Do I smash the mirror AT the crossroads, or smash it and then take to crossroads?
I am assuming that during the ritual, I should avoid looking into the mirror that I'm using to send the negative energy back to the person that sent it to me. Am I right?
IBube

Re: Reversal Ritual with mirror and candles

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:01 am

I get rid of the remains right away. I don't want that mess hanging around me any longer than necessary.
I usually wrap the remains in a rag and then smash them immediately following the work, and then take it all for disposal.
DON'T get your reflection caught in the mirror at any time.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby flamethrower » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:49 pm

That brings up a very good point.

If I'm doing continuous reversal candle work on a monthly basis (1 candle per waning moon cycle) until the problem is handled, do I need to use a new mirror for each burn?
flamethrower

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Yes...essentially you just repeating the same step over and over. Proper disposal of the previous step even if its the same step helps seal the work.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby flamethrower » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Awesome! Thank you, starsinthesky, for the speedy reply. Looks like I'll be buying mirror tiles in bulk. :)
flamethrower

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:07 pm

I don't always destroy the mirrors I burn reversal candles on. There are times when I do, but not always. I was taught to wash them off careful and to make sure that I don't catch my reflection. I even practiced washing a mirror backwards until I got it.

Having a lot of tile mirrors can help if you do lots of reversal work.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby flamethrower » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Hey ConjureMan!
The only Reversible work I've been doing is on one particular situation. Before you ask - YES, I've had a reading recently and this is a good course of action. ;)

I'm on the final Reversible candle of a consecutive run of 3, and have used the same mirror for all three candles. The mirror has the target's name in mirror writing. After this candle extinguishes, the intention is to burn one Reversible candle on this target each waning moon cycle until the goal is achieved.

In what situations do you reuse the same mirror - is it with the same target or different targets but washed/blessed with each use?

Thank you.
flamethrower

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:22 am

I was never taught that you have to smash a new and different mirror each time you do one segment of a multi-timed spell.

Depending on how mad i am, i guess, or how many mirrors i have on hand, i'd just as soon use the same one until i am well and thoroughly done with the spell and then smash it once and for all.

Maybe i'm just a cheapskate. Maybe i don't like to waste resources.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:36 am

I guess I get pissed off a lot by the time Im done with the reversal lol. Sometimes if I dont have mirrors on hand, I will substitute with foil. But I like smashing the mirrors I guess. I can see how it can be either way on this one. I guess I can save some money on some mirrors now.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 am

Oh, stars, i love the idea of you smashing mirror after mirror like some crazed Warner Brothers cartoon character! LOL!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:13 am

LOL! I will think about that every time I go to break a mirror now lol. ;)
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:30 am

Question about the mirrors and our reflections. I've been told in consultations/readings that reversing is a good thing for me to do in my situation as well, but I'm a bit puzzled about how to ensure my reflection doesn't get 'caught' in the mirrors. Is that just while I'm doing and/or disposing of the spell and remains or is that from the time I buy the mirror at the crafts store to final disposal? Because if it's the later, I'm screwed, because I can't be certain I never was reflected in the few I picked up and put away to use later. Is there a way to cleanse them before use?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:37 am

Your reflection needs to have NEVER been caught in the mirror. Taking from down in a pile of mirrors and flipping it away from you and upside down as you take from the pile when at the store will ensure that you are not caught in it.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:58 am

Okay, back to the craft store for me. Next question...doing the mirror writing on the back should be easy enough to do w/o having your reflection get caught in it, but how do you place the candle, light it, and sprinkle the ring of crab shell powder without getting caught?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:23 pm

You simply do not look at your reflection. Look out of the corner of your eye. Do not look yourself in the eye in the mirror.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Maljen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Okay, that makes more sense. I thought you could not allow any part of yourself to be reflected in the mirror, period. Not looking directly at it, and just using side glances/looks makes that much more clear. My thanks, Miss Cat!
Maljen

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal