• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener, Ganesha

Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener, Ganesha

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Could someone give me examples of when to use road opener spiritual supplies and spells .... love work ... job success ... thanks in advance.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Road opener

New postby msg33 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Use Road Opener whenever you you want to move forward but you feel there are blockages to the desired result of your spell. It can be used alone or a candle dressed with Road Opener can be used as a helper light added to other spells.

Also consider using Van Van instead, if the problem is not a blocked road, but you need help changing crossed conditions around you to brighter, happier conditions.
msg33

Re: Road opener

New postby Miss Bri » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:35 am

jwmcclin wrote:Could someone give me examples of when to use road opener.... love work ... job success... thanks in advance.

Road Opener is appropriate for a number of various situations. Some folks use Road Opener at the beginning of any work they undertake--to open and clear the road as it were--in other cases, people use Road Opener when they feel like there is a big obstacle standing between them and what they want, when they feel like they just can't get ahead, move up, get their piece of the pie--this is language I hear a lot that leads to Road Opening Work. I also know several people who use a combination of Road Opener and Safe Travel oils in their car, especially when going on long road trips!

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Road Opener

New postby Maya28 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me some direction on how or what the best way is to use a Road Opener spell where it comes to using it for love relationship purposes?
Maya28

Re: Road Opener

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Well, you can burn a Road Opener vigil burned on a petition paper that specifies that it's to open the road for love. You could also add some love oils or herbs to the candle to tweak it to open the way for those energies in particular.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby theusurper » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:12 pm

i need adviced in this matters, i want to burn a road opern candle for somebody to get his way but not in bad wishes. my question is ,can i put some hot foot sachet in the candle and in his shoes.
theusurper

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:49 pm

my question is ,can i put some hot foot sachet in the candle and in his shoes.

Mixing Hot Foot Powder into a candle dressed for Road Opener would be done only if you want him to move away out of your life for good.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

A Ritual for Opening the Way?

New postby dmp93 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:44 am

Hello,

I was wondering what the ritual or process for "opening the way is?" Are there traditional rituals or requirements? Also, is the full version of Hoodoo in Theory and Practice available in print?
dmp93

Re: Ritual for opening the way?

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Do a forum search on road opener and van van products. And read the following :Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" pages:

Van Van - http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Road Opener - http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

"Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" is an online book; it is not printed on paper -- but you can buy Miss Cat's other books in print form.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Ritual for opening the way?

New postby jwmcclin » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:29 pm

The nine herb bath found here http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-one.html is to open the way to Wisdom, Strength, and Personal Mastery...if that is what you are asking. From personal experience it is excellent.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Road opener & additional questions

New postby CherryRedBoom » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:15 pm

I got a reading about a job sitaution Ive been dealing with for the past few years and I was advised to do some road opening work in order to remedy that.

I planned on doing a bath I read about in the Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book to remove blocks caused by enemies (which would actually be perfect for my situation) but I'm not sure if thats enoguh. I have LMs road opener oil, the road opener vigil candle and road opener incense but no real spell to do with them.

I thought about buying Lucky Mojo's Van Van spellkit but since I already have some Road Opener supplies, I thought I might try to work with what I have for the time being.

Aside from petitioning St. Peter are there any road opener spells to do? I have looked but havent really found any.

I have done an uncrossing bath in the past along with regular cleansings (both body and home) so Im not exactly starting off with a "dirty" slate. ;) I planned on doing the 13 herb bath as Ive heard great things about it.

Is there a certain order work should go in? For instance, is it ok to do reversal work and then a 13 herb bath and then Road Opener? Should cleansing be first?
CherryRedBoom

Re: Road opener & additional questions

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Cleansing first is important, and 13 herb is wonderful. Thirteen herb's purpose includes removing jinxes and ending crossed conditions. Some people will mix the two uncrossing with 13 herb although not needed. Have you performed any drawing spells to draw good luck? The 9 herb bath is to open the way and provide mastery and wisdom in decisions and the 7 herb draws luck.

You actually have the items needed for a spell. The candle, the incense, the oils, you can work these items together or alone. If you have the vigil candle from Lucky Mojo, there is instructions on the back. Follow them with a strong intention and focus as your strength and intentions give power to your spell work.

St. Joseph is an excellent saint to petition for work issues and getting jobs.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby CherryRedBoom » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:33 pm

So a good road opener would just be to burn the vigil candle whilst praying and working with a Saint?

Ive yet to do any drawing work. I figured it would be good ot open the way for such things first. When the time comes for that I plan on doing the bath with blueing, saltpeter, sugar, etc.
CherryRedBoom

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:15 pm

CherryRedBoom,

Not everyone in hoodoo is Catholic or works with saints, but virtually everyone uses spiritual supplies. Saint Peter is called upon for opening roads, Saint Joseph for getting a job. Ifyou are a Catholic, you wil already know how to call upon these saint.

The most basic Road Opener is to anoint and orange candle with Road Opener oil and pray that all the paths be opened for you, all obstacles removed, and that God/Spirit/Deity guides thy steps. A simply candle spell like this can fulfill the need. You can back it up with a vigil candle. There are other ways of working more elaborate conjures. You can anoint an astral candle for yourself then place it in between two Road Opener candles.

If, on the other hand, you are seeking new opportunites and not an entirely new path, or if you want to take off any jinxes and then have good luck in everything that you do, the more traditional formula would be Van Van. For this you would use a yellow candle, and it would also be a good idea to bathe and or wash down the house with a bit of Van Van or Chinese Wash in the water. You might not need to perform a reversal spell in this case, because Van Van itself is a mild reverser of ill-fortune.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby stelselv » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 am

Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates
communication-t4483.html

There is a post in the above thread on Road Opener by ConjureMan Ali, should be helpful to you...
stelselv

Hardcore uncrossing/road opening

New postby Lily » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Hello! I am totally new here, but not new to hoodoo. I have a very, very dire situation to inquire about.

My life has been ok, but some things felt wrong . My problem is, I have no idea where to start. I am stuck in a foreign country where I have nowhere else to go. Going back to where I came from is nearly impossible right now due to many reasons; it would also mean quite a few years of my life gone to waste.

I've already started cleansing with 13-herb bath and got a protection mojo, but other than that, I am not sure what I can do for things to play out nicely. Every day is a huge struggle and it will never get any better with this person who unfortunately controls me in almost every way. What else could I do to get out of this nightmare and restart my life?
Lily

Re: Hardcore uncrossing/road opening

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Well, many things we do are gone and wasted. But you either want to get out of this life or you dont. And you need to assess what you can do in small steps to get towards your goal. If moving back to wear you were is not a possibility, then you are going to have to make the best out of where you are. I would follow up with some road opening work. However, I would hire a rootworker for this difficult situation so that they can help you, and guide you through such a difficult decision.

readersandrootworkers.org
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Lily » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Thank you stars! That's a very wise advice about making the best out of the situation. Is there any LM product that helps with just "hanging in there"? It's going to be a while until I regain at least some of my freedom.
Lily

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 pm

I would recommend that you start planning on what you are going to do. You can start with some road opening work, and even some attraction work to attract good opportunities to you. To hang in there, I would do some clarity and wisdom work so that you have a clear head, and make the best decisions in your life. You can do some tranquility baths as well keep you calm.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby cabriellenil » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 am

We've all wasted a lot of our time and capacity in life to be who we are now and I'm sure I'll make more mistakes as I go along to be the person I will be. As long as you always try to, like stars says, get the best out of the situation you're in your life isn't wasted coz it's always in flux.

I'd definitely consider hiring a rootworker for this, but if that's not possible I do recommend you get another reading from a trusted worker to come up with a plan. I suppose you already started a series of 13 herb bath and stars suggested Road Opener (I'd do 7 baths if possible), Clarity/Wisdom (King Solomon products) and Tranquility. I'd add Courage - self-empowering magic can work wonders when you need a real change in life. I did that last year and it made a significant difference. You can see yourself through this.
cabriellenil

New postby Buttercup » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:16 am

Lilianthi, I agree with the above posters that you should ask your reader about what work would be best for your situation. I don't know the particulars of this so I don't know why it is so difficult for you to get out of it,but I advice you against thinking that it's impossible to have the life you want and deserve. You might not be able to change it overnight,but I trust that,by taking baby steps in changing things,you can eventually create the life you want for yourself. No matter what your rootworker advices you to do though,some Courage work will definitely be good for you,cause it will enable you to bear with the situation as it is now,which will be useful because when we despair we can't really think clearly.
Buttercup

New postby Aina » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:57 pm

I suggest cleansing, blessing, and protection.
Aina

New postby flows+n » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

I pretty much agree with all of the advice given here. Another thing to consider would be domination type work. If you're in a situation that you *have* to stay in for a bit longer, it may take some of the hardship out of the situation. The goal being something that will allow you the freedom and respect you need while in the process of getting yourself in a better situation to move on. However, I would first consult with the reader or worker. Orange candles are also good for creating change and opening things up. You would dress it with road opener and other oils and herbs appropriate for your situation. But if the situation is that complicated, you should probably speak with your reader first.
flows+n

New postby Lily » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:03 am

Thank you! Domination work is exactly what gets me through the days. I've never worked with courage products, how would one employ them in spell work, besides taking baths with bath crystals?
Thank you everyone for your advice!!
Lily

New postby flows+n » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Make sure you do a thorough cleansing of yourself, and that you're also focused on getting rid of your fears, worries, uncertainties, inhibitions, and whatever else is standing in your way. Whichever type of cleansing bath you use, add holy water, bless your water, pray the 23rd Psalm 3 times while you stir the water. I know people have their different methods, but for these baths I actually like to sit in the tub. Following this bath, I would wash up using a large basin with the Crucible of Courage and/or Power bath salts. (You may also want to incorporate Road Opener in this process as well.) I would do that for a week straight while working with an image candle of myself dressed with courage type oil. Making a mojo would also be a good idea. After the week is up, I would cut back to once a week with the baths, using a mixture of crucible of courage and/or Power and epsom salt, for example.

If you're already mopping the floors with domination type products, you can also add courage type products as well. Road Opener and Courage/Power crystals can also be added to your laundry water.
flows+n

Road Opener for my family

New postby Brujita Angelical » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:08 am

I got a R.O fixed vigil candle that i want to burn for my parents and myself since we seem to be stuck at the moment and I remember I had a LM reader suggest this candle. I remember seeing a thread that someone started that I can't find now and I looked at 25 threads and cant remember where it is (if someone can please post it here i'd greatly appreciate it).

The spell consisted on placing the RO candle in the middle and other candles sorrounding it I think each to represent a situation like health, work, money etc. I was thinking of trying this but I am not sure of how to go about it. For ex. for the petition paper do I put all of our names in the middle and sorround it with my petition? and do I need to put a petition paper under each individual candle sorrounding it or can I just place it under the RO candle? Since each candle will represent a part of our lives I should probably write on the candle or petition paper what it represents and what I am wanting. i was also thinking of dressing each candle with crown of success and fast luck oil. I know there is a variaty of different ways I could go with this but I'd appreciate some suggestions or even that link if anyone can find it.

thanx!
Brujita Angelical

Re: Road Opener for my family

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 pm

I dont know of the spell you speak of. However, I would put the road opener candle in the middle as you stated. I would put a petition under the road opener candle for the all the individuals. So for example. "May all roads be open in health, work, money, and so on for jane, joe, and jack." Then for each candle around it you can pick appropriate colors, and dress it with road opening,and/or van van oil. You can write a petition for each candle, but it is not necessary since you did that in the petition above and you are going to put it under the road opening candle. I would just write on each candle. Open road for " work" on the work candle Open road for health on the health candle, and so on.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Is this the thread you sought? road-opening-spell-layout-t5108s30.html
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Brujita Angelical » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:17 am

ConjureMan wrote:Is this the thread you sought? road-opening-spell-layout-t5108s30.html

YES! thanks you're the best!

starsinthesky7 wrote:I dont know of the spell you speak of. However, I would put the road opener candle in the middle as you stated. I would put a petition under the road opener candle for the all the individuals. So for example. "May all roads be open in health, work, money, and so on for jane, joe, and jack." Then for each candle around it you can pick appropriate colors, and dress it with road opening,and/or van van oil. You can write a petition for each candle, but it is not necessary since you did that in the petition above and you are going to put it under the road opening candle. I would just write on each candle. Open road for " work" on the work candle Open road for health on the health candle, and so on.

ahh this is much simpler! I might just do this one. I hace special oil #20 I'm sure I can use that to dress the candles too :)

thanx!!
Brujita Angelical

Questions regarding Van Van and Road Opener

New postby danielle_h » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:58 pm

I recently had a wonderful reading with Cat were she mentioned that I do a road opener spell to help bring clarity to a lawsuit that I am trying to persue. (sorry that was sooo winded). I have been doing a ton of reading and just need to bounce some ideas around and just what opinions are out there.

Van Van oil and the LM Van Van spell kit seem to one of my chooses but it not the same as the road opener oil. Would working with Ganesh help?

I would really like to make as much of the needed supplies as possible: the sachet powder, oils and bath crystals.
Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Danielle Herrman - Lucky Mojo HRCC Grad. - #693G
danielle_h

Re: Questions regarding Van Van and Road Opener

New postby Devi Spring » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:12 pm

If you have an established connection with Ganesha, then he would be an excellent deity to petition for your Road Opening needs!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby danielle_h » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:20 pm

No I don't have a connection with Ganesha already - although I have a beautiful bronze staue of Ganesha in all the glory. I am truly dedicated to those that I have worked with past - would it be hard to try to estibalish this connection. I have worked with Mantra's in the past and use my mala during my daily meditation.
How would I begin this process.
(Thank you for answering my post so quickly)
danielle_h

New postby jwmcclin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Have you read about Ganesha here? http://www.luckymojo.com/ganesha.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Road Opener and Van Van can seem to some people to have similar intents, but they are different, from different recipes, and from different cultures.

You can use either to clear the way and remove obstacles, but the manner of working is different:

We speak of using Van Van for cleaning away spiritual messes and changing a run of bad luck into good luck, but we do not go to a crossroads to perform a Van Van spell. Chinese Wash is also related to Van Van and it is used for spiritual cleaning.

On the other hand, while we may go to a crossroads to perform a Road Opener spell, we never speak of washing our doorstep with Road Opener Oil in scrub water to take off an evil mess left by a bad visitor.

You can order the kit, have MISC set lights for you, or take a series of baths. It is up to you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Dr Johannes » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:16 am

Only a new reading or trial & error could answer if Ganesh will come through for you or not.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:58 am

With respect to the Hindu deity Ganesha as an opener of the way:

It's not hard to establish a connection, but it can take some time to draw his spirit to you in some cases. Johannes is right in that a divination would help determine if he would come through for you in the time frame which you require.

Doing a small daily puja (ritual worship) by offering each of the five elements and spending some time chanting is the easiest way to attract his presence into your altar and life. For Road Opening work, I would use OM GAM Ganapatayei namaha for the mantra. The way I was taught, if you are using a mantra to transform something in your life, you should chant it as much as your stamina allows (with the ideal being at least 10 rounds of the mala at least once daily, but you may need to work up to that) for 40 days. In my experience, if you have a relationship with the deity whose mantra you are using for that work, the mantra can often aid in the manifestation of your goal much faster than that. That is why I suggest that - that and I personally don't like seeing Hindu deities get treated like gumball machines for favors and then forgotten about (not that you would do that) afterwards.

Van Van and Road Opener are more traditional products in the hoodoo tradition, of course.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby danielle_h » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:11 am

Thank you all so much for the awesome information.

I did read the section on working with the Hindu Deities prior to posting. With regards to placement on my altar - can I set one up specifically for working Ganesha? one that I could use daily as part of my meditation/mantra practice? Is there any recommendations regarding what to place on my altar? Do you have an altar tray with your bell, spices, offerrings , set up just for working with Ganesha?

Sorry for all of the questions.
danielle_h

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:21 am

Yes you can make an altar just for Ganesh. All you need to start with on your altar is an image or statue of him.

I use to use the traditional puja tray, and I still have it, but generally I just make my offerings on small plate. I use candles rather than ghee lamps as they are easier for me, and I just use a regular incense holder. I also do not use all the traditional offerings - I believe that it's also 15 offerings - as they culturally do not resonate with me; I just make sure to offer food (Earth), water (Water), incense (Air), a candle (Fire), and mantras (Spirit). That is really the core of the offerings, offering back a symbol of all the various parts of life that the deity provides for us, and that can be most simply be represented by offering one of each of the elements.

Originally I did have an altar just for Ganesha when I was first developing a relationship with him. Now he sits on my prosperity altar along with Lakshmi and other ongoing money-works. When I make offerings to him, I just present it to him directly on that altar.

The Lucky Mojo Hindu Deity incenses and oils are fantastic for using in these rituals!

If you wish to work in the African-American hoodoo tradition, you would be working with Van Van or Road Opener, and you could blend these with your Ganesh products, should you wish.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby danielle_h » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:38 am

thank you again. I will have to give Lucky Mojo a call later today.

I have already set up my altar for Ganesha this morning after reading your earlier posting -thank you. I plan on leaving my altar set up to hopefully develop a relationship with him even if it doesn't happen as quickly as I need it.

Thank you so much - I really appreciate all of your guideance.
danielle_h

Feeling Blocked Creatively & Spiritually - Road Opener?

New postby Thyrsus » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi there,

For a while now I've been feeling stuck in many levels of my life and I would love to use something to give me that extra energy to move forward. I'm not sure what to use though. I've been thinking of using Road Opener products along with Van Van as a floor wash in my apartment.

To give you more information about my situation - I feel spiritually, creatively, and financially blocked. It's like there is another level of engagement with LIFE and I don't make the choices that would take me into that level of responsibility and engagement in those areas of my life. On a spiritual level I've studied many years with a teacher well known in Western Esoteric Tradition but I'm not able to take the next step (confidence?) and start teaching classes myself. On a creative level I'm a performance artist that performs regularly, but I'm not satisfied wholly with what I'm doing and I know that there is another level of commitment that I could bring to my performances. On a financial level I keep making the same choices over and over again that keep me living paycheck to paycheck.

I think that all of these examples are different expressions of the same blockage and that if I were to somehow take things to the next level that I could move past them. I've even wondered if someone has me fixed, but I also wonder if that's a way to not accept responsibility for my own choices.

Do you think that Road Opener would help me to move past these obstacles? Would you recommend another course of action?

Let me know what you think - and thanks in advance for your input!
Thyrsus

Re: Feeling Blocked Creatively & Spiritually - Road Opener?

New postby Miss Bri » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:13 am

Hi there,
I would recommend that you get a reading with a reputable reader, find a list of us here: www.readersandrootworkers.org to kick things off. You are describing symptoms--you feel blocked and creatively thwarted but in order to really provide the best course of action we need to pinpoint a cause and that is what a good reading can help you do. Most of the AIRR readers also provide magical coaching and can tell you what course of action magically speaking would be appropriate given what you are experiencing as well as what type of information your reading turns up.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Road Opener Questions

New postby curlym » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi,

I recently had 2 road opener candles burned at the MISC to open the road for me and the guy that I want to start spending time together and dating each other again. The first candle report said that the candle didn't leave any wax but showed obstacles. The second candle burned completely clean, no obstacles and showed a sign of good things to come.

I have 2 questions:

1) Do I need to continue to burn road openers to keep the road open or move onto other work? I just finished a lodestone love spell on him last week. I would like to do a honey jar but not sure how well it would work since I don't have any of his personal items.

2) I purchased some road opener oil. If I use the same petition, I would dress the candle from the wick to the base to move the obstacles away, correct??

I should mention that we've never been on bad terms, it's just that whenever we've had contact, he pulls away after a bit and then I don't hear from him for awhile. I did text him a Merry Christmas and invited him over to my house. He said he would come for sure in the new year. I might try burning a skull candle to keep me on his mind.

Thanks so much in advance!
curlym

Re: Road Opener Questions

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:51 pm

1) No, your candle burned clean, move on to other work to bring him to you which you are doing 'the lodestone love spell' When he comes over in the New Year, get some personal concerns, rub your hands through his hair and get some strains.
2) Yes

Have you had a reading on this guy to see which spell would be more effective in getting what you want or if he is interested?

Remember Spell work takes time to work...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Road Opener Questions

New postby j82 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 pm

you can burn another candle if you want to see if the results are the same because 2 burned different IE get another candle perspective. otherwise id agree to do other work if this is a love interest id move into do more love work like a come to me spell kit. A reading would surely help and tell you what work specifically to do. Of courae a honey jar while you wait for the reading could not hurt so you dont feel like your a sitting duck. LM has them for your case and they work great to sweeten a person to ya..good luck
j82

REMOVING OBSTACLES/ROAD OPENER

New postby Charisma » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:28 am

Ok I have burned several candles and 2 showed obstacles (Essence of Bend over & Court Case) on previous topic Abusive Mother is layout if the problem. I have done a Road Opener as these candles burned. Also currently my 14 day St. Michael is showing black around rim of candle and wax sticking to the next half but the entire glass isn't black and it's burning really fast. Not sure why this is, any ideas or insight is much appreciated. What should be my approach to triumph all obstacles? My idea so far is to burn Road Opener. King John & Crown of Sucess all together or burn Road Opener in multiples of 3's. Please advise.

Charisma
Charisma

Re: REMOVING OBSTACLES/ROAD OPENER

New postby Devi Spring » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:15 am

I would get a short reading with a rootworker to determine the nature of the blockages you're experiencing, so that you can take appropriate action to clear the way.

I would suggest that you do some work other then just burning candles, though. It's clear that that alone is not doing the job. You may wish to work the Van Van spell kit to help open the way.

But start with a reading in order figure out what is going on and how best to get through it.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:36 am

Definitely get a reading, and see what is causing these blockages. I would work some uncrossing, and road opening products in the mean time. Road opening products not only open the way, but they cause you to get to move forward.

So you need to get a reading, and then ask your rootworker what is most appropriate spell work for your situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Uncrossing Spiritual Products http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Road opening Spiritual Products http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Van Van Spiritual Products http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Road Opener

New postby curlym » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:10 am

Hi,

I just have a general question about Road Opener.

If you have used Road Opener to successfully clear away existing obstacles but you have not yet fully achieved your goal, does it also prevent new obstacles from occurring?

Just wondering if it is better to continue to use it in conjunction with other spell work to keep the road open until you accomplish your goal.

Thanks in advance. :D
curlym

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:22 pm

It is always a smart idea to do your Road Opening working followed up by drawing.

Let's say there are difficulties in getting a job. You get the Road Opening to break down the barriers then follow up by doing some Steady Work candles to help drawing in your desired goal and objective.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:30 am

That was a good question curlym! I had my wife do a Road opener for me a while back and it worked wonderfully to achieve my full goal...so I didn't do any follow up! ConjureMan Ali's advice to you is solid; continue with the drawing candles!

..and Good Luck,

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby curlym » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:08 am

Thanks for your help!

I do have one more question: Is Road Opener effective in removing someone's resistance to your work, since that would be an obstacle - or should you do work to target that specifically?

Thanks again!
curlym

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:15 am

I usually use Road Opener as the more general work---I would do separate and specific work on removing the resistance to your work caused by a person. I am extremely "green" here though, so wait for more qualified answers to come!

Keep us updated and Good Luck!
-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:43 pm

In relationship work Road Opener will remove and blast through obstacles that keep that relationship from progressing. For specific obstacles and resistence within the target you'd need to address that issue.

For example if past hurts is keeping your lover from opening up to you then you'd want to work with Reconciliation, Balms of Gilead, and Healing to overcome that issue while Road Opener can help remove the obstacles that oppose your work to heal that person.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:51 pm

I have a share about this product, its not-- not "just about me". This product (they are all Grand) but Road Opener, "takes the cake" for absolute amazment. There are no other words to describe what this product can do.
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
ConjureManAli is right (of course) about about a sequence 1.2.3.
I have never seen anything like this. Ever. Again this is not about me, although subsequently, some great things happened. ConjuremanAli's post is a reminder for what to do next.
This is also another great reason, and a reminder, that we all need assistance from our Members of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Now when you work Road Opener AND you work the "next step" don't sit on the couch. Work your magic and work your practical ends as well. You can weave together the straw-- and turn turn it into gold-- if you just make a great "give it all you got effort"!!! (not good.... give it everything you have!!!) Put your heart into your work!!! You will see the results!!!
Good Luck to All!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Help with a plain vigil candle and road opener

New postby Siren » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:53 pm

I have Road Opener bath, 7 day white vigil candle and Road Opener oil. I am waiting on an order that includes some orange candles and some other ingredients for my honeyjars that I will be doing but wanted to start a road opener candle while I'm waiting. Any one have any idea the best way to utilize just a white candle and oil? I won't be able to properly fix it--got no herbs. Do I just pour some oil on top? Can I do a roadopener to open roads for 2 individuals who arent living together?
Siren

Re: Help with a plain vigil candle and road opener

New postby jwmcclin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Geena / Siren, you can always use a white candle to substitute when you do not have the appropriate color which is orange for road opener.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby ONiki Muse » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Hello Geena,
I do understand that you are waiting for your order. If the oil u have is from Lucky Mojo, yes I would put a few drops in a road poener candle or a white vigil if that is all I had. As far as herbs, there is a list of herbs in the Lucky Mojo on-line catalogue in which gives a discription and the use of each herb. Perhaps u can take a look and cross-reference with what u have at home around the house. Road opening for 2 different indivduals not living together should not be a problem if you are very detailed with your petition. Just Make sure u are using excellent products in your work and if it is not an emergency its ok to wait for your LM order.
Be Blessed Always!
Blessing
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

New postby Siren » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:28 pm

The oil is LM. I use no other magical oils but LM! I've tried others...and I won't comment. haha

I will be very detailed in my petition. Thanks!
Siren

Removing blockages/obstacles

New postby Sands » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:59 am

What are the best LM products for removing obstacles? I find that as soon as I put out one fire, another crops up and I'd like to put these frustrating experiences to an end. The obstacles are in many areas, but especially regarding career and ambitious goals.
Sands

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, and Life Changes