• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:02 am

Spells for Self-Confidence in Public Speech/Appearance

Re: Male Friend is lazy /unconfident

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:41 pm

For laziness I'd do Cast off Evil work and for his confidence work with Power and Crucible of Courage products.

OIL-HOO-POWE
Power Oil
$6.00

ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Male Friend is lazy /unconfident

Unread postby ChokatLily » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Thank you Conjureman, I want to do a reading for my friend before i start work i just dont know how i would tailor my questions to find out the root of the problem or what direction to attack because most readers ask for yes or no type questions...
ChokatLily

How can a female exude powerful, sexy, independent qualities

Unread postby Blueberry » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 am

I'd like to be powerful, sexy, independent and alluring. What would be my best option to be this way, achieve this aura and these qualities, but at the same time be humble with this?
Blueberry

Re: How can a female exude such qualities?

Unread postby aura » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 am

Hi Blueberry,

the Betwitching product line would work toward what you're describing: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-bewitching.html. Working with Queen Elizabeth root could also help things out: http://www.herb-magic.com/queen-elizabeth-root.html.

To remain humble, I find that Angelica root helps me a lot:http://www.herb-magic.com/angelica-root.html, as does praying to Saint Mother Teresa (her rules for humility hang above my computer as I write this ;) )

You could consider making a mojo hand in a purple or red bag with Queen E root, Angelica, some solomon's seal (http://www.herb-magic.com/solomons-seal-root.html), some deer's tongue (http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html) and a bit of master root (http://www.herb-magic.com/master-root-pieces.html) and then smoking it to life and dressing it with Bewitching incense and oil.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:21 am

Well, be sure to check out these:

Bewitching --- http://www.luckymojo.com/products-bewitching.html
Come To Me --- http://www.luckymojo.com/products-come-to-me.html
Master --- http://www.luckymojo.com/products-master.html
Power --- http://www.luckymojo.com/products-power.html
Queen Elizabeth --- http://www.luckymojo.com/products-queen ... -root.html

Also, what sign of the Zodiac are you? If you have natural characteristics that you want to sharpen and hone then I suggest getting some of your own Zodiac Sign oil (or the oil of the Sign you would like to be more like, Scorpio w/ Aries perhaps?) and anointing yourself before leaving the house or use it to dress appropriately colored candles...

Zodiacal Spiritual Supplies --- http://www.luckymojo.com/zodiacal.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:26 am

I love aura's suggestion for the mojo hand:
You could consider making a mojo hand in a purple or red bag with Queen E root, Angelica, some solomon's seal (http://www.herb-magic.com/solomons-seal-root.html), some deer's tongue (http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html) and a bit of master root (http://www.herb-magic.com/master-root-pieces.html) and then smoking it to life and dressing it with Bewitching incense and oil.

That is a great recipe...make sure you read that carefully! Thank you for sharing that!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: How can a female exude powerful, sexy, independent qualities

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:13 pm

Queen Elizabeth all the way! You can make a mojo hand centered around this root or take a bath, but Queen Elizabeth mixed with Look Me Over, or Bewitching will help you exude your inner queen and enchantress.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Blueberry » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:01 am

What colour bag would be the best to place items in? And do you just pour oils on the root? how do you make the mojo bag yours?
Blueberry

Unread postby aura » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:03 am

Purple or red would work.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:48 am

Independence comes from integrity. Integrity has one leg in being and feeling protected. So has self-confidence.
The worst enemy to self confidence is the evil tounges of others and bad thoughts of one self popping up at the wrong moment.
A proper Cleansing followed by a Stop Gossip Mojo Bag may help allivate stuff like that.
The qualitys you describe are a neccesity for working girls, so their magic is well worth exploring.
Cleo May and Jezebel products have some interesting qualitys that is slightly more action filled than the "Hello there"- quality of "Look Me Over Products" and "Bewitching Products".
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Blueberry » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:45 am

Oh stop gossip sounds good not the best of things that is expected to happen to everyone but if that's best to be made before embarking on the mojo i'll take that advice.
Blueberry

Unread postby Blueberry » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:05 am

Can you liven the bag even with normal nag chumpa incence?
Blueberry

Unread postby aura » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:20 am

There are a number of ways to bring a hand to life Blueberry. If you haven't read it already, go through the HITAP page on mojo hands, specifically the section on fixing and feeding them: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html#fixingandfeeding.

As to the nag champa incense, it will work, but it doesn't have the same ingredients that the Bewitching incense has which carries your intention. It's kind of like using margarine to brown your onions in a french onion soup: it'll still be onion soup, but the mellow buttery flavour that makes it fabulous soup is missing. I'd wait until you had the proper incense for smoking it personally, but the choice is up to you.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:46 am

Blueberry wrote:Can you liven the bag even with normal nag chumpa incence?

I, personally, (and I believe most professional rootworkers) would not smoke a hand or mojo bag with Nag Champa. If that was absolutely all you had then, sure, go ahead, but I STRONGLY advise you to spend the 4 dollars to get something that was specifically made to work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-bewitching.html

The wait will be worth it, trust me.

aura had some great ideas about this as well...
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Priestess Najah » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:58 am

Hello Blueberry,

All the suggestions that have been given are wonderful. I would also like to add incorporating a collage of women's photos that you find powerful, sexy and independent. They can be powerful stimuli to your subconscious. Sit down, grab some magazines and clip out all the pics of the women you admire. Paste them on some cardboard or cardstock. Place the photos in a place where you can see them first thing in the morning. Use some of that bewitching oil or your favorite perfume to anoint your collage and then yourself, and go about your day feeling sexy, powerful and independent!

Hope this helps.
Priestess Najah

Unread postby aura » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:15 pm

The collage idea is awesome Priestess Najah :D Used between a lodestone and a name paper with some Attraction oil added in there - it could be the beginning of a beautiful 7day, 9 day or long-term spell (on the altar of Self-Love!)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Blueberry » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Anyways Thanks for any Genuine advice that was given. And the incense question I just assumed incense was incense but I was really incorrect. So I guess its really worth the wait. Ok thanks again have a nice day.
Blueberry

Spell for commanding lecturer.

Unread postby Racheal Cherie » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:37 am

Hello All,

I am a university student in need of changing my course, I have bought some LM commanding products, I just wanted to know if there is a very strong spell I could use, there is an executive I need to see regarding a problem he is the only person the decision lies with and I need him to say yes, what commanding spells do you know of that are very powerful.

Thanks xx
Racheal Cherie

Re: Spell for commanding lecturer.

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:03 am

I would look at what is in my favor first, do you know this lecturer? Are you within the time frame to change the course? Do you even need the lecturer to change the course, can you do this online, drop-add? Sometimes there are University policies that the instructor is bound by...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Racheal Cherie » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:59 am

Hi,

well he has sent me an email stating that I should come and see him and there may be a possibility, he has the power to say yes or no really, I live in the UK.

Thanks
Racheal Cherie

Unread postby drjumba » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:26 am

Why not Cosult a spells caster for search a case as it includes another individual. Remember spells ar only for serious problems.
Dr Jumba From Africa
drjumba

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:15 am

Dr. Jumba, in our tradition, we do consult diviners and hire spell-casters -- but we also have at least a hundred years of "do it yourself" traditions in which people perform their own spells, using products made for the purpose. It is customary for the manufacturer to distribute information about common ways to work spells, as a form of magical coaching, and that is what Racheal Cherie came here for -- a recommendation on something she could do to help herself.

So, to the question ...

Racheal Cherie, given that you have Commanding products, i have written out a spell especially for you and i have placed it on the Lucky Mojo Commanding page, where others can also find it:

http://luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Enjoy!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby drjumba » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:41 am

I understood the question cleary before i perticipated. Its good you stated that in your culture because cultures differ.
In african these magical powers can never be given to someone just like that. they are regarded dengerous and realy they are if misused people are not all the same. there are fast learners and slow learners and for that case they are only performed by only designated proffessionals.

But like it is always said that "work and you will discover", i hope i just learned something new.

But how about if they fail to perform it the wright way doesnt it harm?
Dr Jumba From Africa
drjumba

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Ah, Dr. Jumba -- this is the same question one might ask of "do it yourself" carpentry --

What if a man, to save some money, decides to nail down the loose roofing of his house, so he buys a ladder and a hammer and some nails and but he doesn't know how to properly situate the ladder and he doesn't know how far he can reach with his hammer arm, and so he gets up on an unsteady ladder and reaches too far to drive the nail, and the ladder tips, and he falls to the ground?

His hospital bill may be bigger than the price he would have paid a professional carpenter to do the work!

So it goes.

There are many reasons that our culture developed as it did, and many of them have to do with the unique confluence of the USA rural delivery postal system, the development of free public schooling and near-universal literacy, the development of the catalogue industry (taking advantage of the rural postal system and the ability to read a catalogue) and the movement of the Black population northward and westward through the United States and away from the wild plants that could be hand-harvested in the South, and therefore had to be mailed to the North.

By the 1920s, these influences had combined to create, a vibrant mail order hoodoo supplies industry (accompanied by an equally vibrant mail order African American cosmetics and hair care industry) -- commonly referred to as "the order houses." Through these "order houses," the dissemination of conjure moved rapidly into the hands of small-time professionals, semi-professionals, amateurs, hobbyists, and dabblers.

This forum is, almost 100 years later, the result of these social influences -- as is, of course, my company.

If the history of the "do it yourself" trend in African American magical culture interests you, check out this article, from 1925, on the mail-order selling of hoodoo supplies. It is one of a number of such articles in my collection, and, brief though it is, it demonstrates the American perspective on "helping yourself" (that is, doing your own rootwork). It is here, at my Southern-Spirits archive:

http://www.southern-spirits.com/anon-vo ... oklyn.html

Now, as for the "weekend carpenter" of a rootworker who falls from the metaphorical ladder? -- Well, if he's smart, he will hire a professional rootworker next time, or get some training from a teacher before he tries the work again. But if he's lucky and his head is not cracked open, he may figure it all out, after a few tries, and after talking to a friend or two, and then he may be able to do his own spiritual roof repairs.

More power to him!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:49 am

Magic is not "dangerous" or to be used only as a last resort. Not everyone is gifted in every type of work, but most people can at least do some simple spells to help themselves and their loved ones.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby drjumba » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Hello thank you very much for the information. Don’t get me wrong, I did not say that it is wrong and neither did i say that it should not be done.

There is a say in South Africa that says if translated in English, "Walk and see and when you come back tell a story of what you have seen". it was new to me that there is spell that anyone can do for himself without supervision of a professional spells caster.

Then I said my side of the story from back where I am from and how it works there.
But this is good in fact I will it sometimes.

thanks for the article link
Dr Jumba From Africa
drjumba

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Dr. Jumba,

I really enjoy discussing this with you. Thanks for spending time with us on this!

Your cultural paradigm, in which it is the norm to hire a spell-caster, has also survived within Black American culture, alongside the do-it-yourself paradigm -- and in fact, to the extent that it HAS survived, the "hire a spell-caster" paradigm serves to distinguish Black American magical culture from White American magical culture.

For instance, in White American magical culture, one will often hear people say, "You must do ALL spells for yourself, no one should do them for you, because charging money for casting spells is immoral!"

But one would almost never that paradigm within the USA Black community.

So, like most of America, in this we are of mixed beliefs and practices.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby drjumba » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:54 pm

You see it was not only me who never thought that this was posible, there is another gentleman that i told about this way of do it your self with spells, and he was like no Jumba you are lying untill i got him to your forum and he read all the posts. He promiced to contact you to try it him self. i wont say his name here because he might be one of your client one day.
Dr Jumba From Africa
drjumba

Unread postby SugarMagnolia4333 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm

No magick will help you get those qualities. Those qualities are strong and have to be earned. The products you buy will take no effect unless you start a pathway, id suggest you develope personal power. Once you get all this attention, you wont know how to react to it, because it will not be true! It will be terribly overwhelming.
SugarMagnolia4333

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:18 am

SugarMagnolia, magic WILL help get these qualities and more in a person. Magic is part of the path. Spellwork is part of the path to empowerment. You can't come on this forum and say things like "magick won't help you get those qualities"; it negates all the work that people do with Hoodoo to empower themselves and better their lives. That's what magic is for.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 am

SugarMagnolia, the effectiveness of any work depends on the skill of the practitioner, the realm of possibility, unknown factors, and ultimately God's will. It's kind of rude to come on a forum that is run by a company that makes magical products, Lucky Mojo Curio Company, and flatly state that magic won't work in this case. People use magic for all sorts of situations.

Based on this post and a post on another topic, it appears that you wish to put a lot of restrictions on yourself and others as to what is an acceptable use of magic. We don't do that here. We may suggest that a person should try something different, such as Cut and Clear instead of Reconciliation, but ultimately it is between the practitioner and God. No "karma" or "three-fold law of return" in the hoodoo tradition.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hapinys » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:32 pm

I have 2 do this for sure.
hapinys

Re: Please Help. How to gain self confidence

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:07 am

Welcome to the forum peterbuzz! The most popular products for this are Crown of Success, Master, and Crucible of Courage.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

help request to prepare a Mojo Hand for self confidence

Unread postby galanthusnivalis » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:26 am

Hi, i need a help to prepare a Mojo Hand aimed to obtain better self confidence and self esteem.

at the moment i have collected from LM shop some ingredients:

-flannel bag
-High John the Conqueror whole Root
-Calamus root
-Sampson's Snake Root
-Licorice root
-Master Root

In Nature, in the wonderful landscape of Alto Adige's Dolomiti Mountains, this summer i've also collected some Master of the Woods leaves (Asperula odorata) and some roots belonging to the species Peucedanum ostruthium, locally known as Meisterwurz (Imperatoria in Italian), that translated in english is Masterwort. i have both the roots collected in waning and waxing moon.

moreover i've bought from LM the following anointing oils:

-John the Conqueror root oil
-crown of success oil
-crucible of courage oil

and the bath crystals:

-John the Conqueror
-Crucible of courage

my questions are:

1) do you think the ingredients chosen are the right ones?

2) what am i supposed to do now?

i think to know, more or less, from literature what is supposed to do to make a Mojo Hand, and i have carefully studied the book by Catherine Yronwode "Hoodo Herb and Root Magic" but i don't have the EXACT instructions that i need to operate the empowerment of the Mojo Hand, to correctly cast the spell. i know that everything depends from this, so now i am asking for help to you.

all the best,
Giovanni
galanthusnivalis

Re: help request to prepare a Mojo Hand for self confidence

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:56 am

Giovanni, your list of ingredients is excellent.

When it comes to actually doing the work, there are many ways to make a mojo hand, but not many that are "exact." There are different ways to play the same melody, as it were.

We have instructional flyers on the subject of how to make a mojo hand available through the shop -- one was written by me and one was written by Dr. E. These instruction sheets were originally distributed as part of our annual hoodoo training workshops at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. These flyers come as part of the packet of Workshop Flyers sold here, with proceeds going to Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. There are dozens of other flyers in the packet (a total of 64 pages) and you can learn a lot from reading these. You can order the booklet of workshop flyers right here in the forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.

BOO-GRI-MICF
Missionary Independent Workshop Flyers, 2008-2012, 64 pages in Report Cover
$12.00

A complete set of all of the flyers distributed through the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Workshops, PLUS copies of all of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company's free spell flyers, conveniently collected into one 3-hole punched report cover. Includes: Astrology and Hoodoo, Black Walnut Spell, Bottle Spells, Break Up Spells, Candle Burning Basics, Candle Divination, Candle Thoughts, Container Spells, Cooking with Magical Herbs, Court Case Spells, Cut and Clear Spell, Doll Babies, Doll Babies for Cursing, Foot Washing, Gambling Spells, Grocery Store Magic, How to Use Bath Crystals, How to Use Incense, How to Use Oils, How to Use Sachets, Love Spells, Mirror Boxes, Mojo Bags, Money Spells, Moon Phases, Oil Lamps, Patron Saints, Perfumes and Incenses, Protection Spells, Reading the Bones, Spiritual Cleansing, Tea Leaf Reading, and more. Authors include: catherine yronwode, Miss Bri, Lara Rivera, Prof. Charles Porterfield, Ms. Robin York, Dr. Dotson, Tanisia Mooney, Sister Robin Conjure, Dr. E. 64 pages in Report Cover.

I have moved this thread into the area of the forum that deals with spell work and prayers for self-confidence, personal mastery, and courage.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: help request to prepare a Mojo Hand for self confidence

Unread postby galanthusnivalis » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:07 pm

Dear Catherine, thank you very much for your answer, i will follow the method carefully

All the best,
Gio
galanthusnivalis

Re: better communication

Unread postby MysticFrost » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:57 am

I want help with this too. What would I have to do for it, would I just have DEER'S TONGUE wrapped in red silk inside a red flannel bag, would I need to do anything else as well to make it work?
MysticFrost

Re: better communication

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:32 pm

I would anoint your hands with Crown of Success and then lightly anoint the crown of your head, as well as your cheeks, chin, and throat. Try doing a few communication and speech exercises while clearing your mind of all else. Try to practice this until you get to a calm place from which you can speak from. Having the Deer's Tongue, even a small amount, in a bowl near you while you do this can be a great help. Same with the Solomon's Seal Root. You can write your petition or desire right on the individual Solomon's Seal Root and carry this around with you to calm and sooth you in stressful situations. Making up a Smooth Communication Mojo Bag would be a great idea as well.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Better communication skills

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 pm

You can also ask Archangel Gabriel, the angel of communication, for help.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MysticFrost » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:29 pm

thank you both :)
MysticFrost

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:50 pm

All of the above. :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:55 pm

You are very welcome MysticFrost. Please keep us updated on your situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby farosea » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:04 am

Hi all,

My apologies for asking my question on this post, but its also to do with communication and LM products. Is there an oil that has Deer's Tongue in it? I cannot find Deer's tongue/vanilla leaf here in Australia, so I ordered the herb from LM only to have it confiscated at customs and was sent a long list of prerequistes if I wanted a chance of getting my herbs (I guess it helped them communicate given the length of their letter), so I wondered if it was available in an oil form because they let those through with no problem.

Thank you,
Farosea
farosea

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:26 am

Lucky Mojo does not publish their formulas. Choose an oil from those already mentioned, Archangel Gabriel, Mercury, or Crown of Success, or you could use Influence or Power oils.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:30 am

In addition to all the excellent advice already given I would like to add Clarity Oil. I will, at times, anoint my throat area as well as my ears. Those are two important areas when it comes to communication. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby farosea » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:53 am

Thank you Mama Micki,

I wasnt looking for detailed lists or ingredients, I just wondered if there was one which contains it or even if it would be possible to request a basic oil with deers tongue in it. I realise and respect that formulas are traditional and well guarded. I would just love to use this herb and cannot get my hands on it here.

I appreciate the reply.

Farosea
farosea

Enhance Public Speaking & Writing Skills

Unread postby Indigovision » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:33 am

Hello,

My intention for improving my communication skills is to inspire and motivate others in a positive way through books and public speaking. Also, as a public speaker, to be persuasive and as they say to, "sell from the stage" products after a presentation.

What oils, herbs, etc. would be helpful with:
- eloquent speech/ public speaking (maybe deer's tongue?)
- effective communication as a writer
- persuasion
- inspiring and motivating others in a positive way

Also, would the public speaking and writing improvement need to be done in separate spells?
Indigovision

Re: Suggestions for Self-Confidence in Public Speech/Appearance

Unread postby aura » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:06 am

Hi Indigovision,

The main thing will be to work several angles, wether you choose to address the writing and speaking separately or not. What I mean by that will be to have:

1 - Long-term work going for your business success (you may even want to make up a permanent altar devoted to the endeavour with symbols of success, flyers for your events, business cards and Tools of your trade such as copies of your books and products). Good long-term works include:
    -a sugar jar to keep the names of your clients and contacts
    -a large lodestone trained to attract money and event invites
    -a fixed oil lamp for success and inspiration

2 - Working with appropriate oils, powders and incense on your person and in your work and event spaces. Those helpful for eloquent speech and public speaking, communication, persuasion and inspiration include:
    herbs: deer's tongue, master root, john the conqueror root, dragon's blood, master of the woods, licorice, sampson snake root, sage and solomon seal root
    oils/powders/incense: mercury, attraction/lodestone/magnet, master, clarity, crown of success, king solomon wisdom, influence, power, victory

3 - Wear/work a mojo or jack ball for your skills. In this case, a jack ball would be an excellent multi-purpose choice: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack

4 - Have your work backed up as necessary by a rootworker or by the MISC candle setting services here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Blessings and success!
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Indigovision » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:36 am

Thank you so much Aura, this is really great! I am so thankful for LM and the forum. I've learned a lot of helpful things here. I have some of the items you suggested and I will start putting together a shopping list for my next order. I appreciate all your help.
Indigovision

a different approach to a love spell

Unread postby Missy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:37 am

hello, everyone, this one is a bit tricky:

i decided to try a new twist on a love working: instead of praying for him to fall in love out of the blue I'm praying for the gods to send me inspiration and show me what to do to conquer him. so this spell is for me, so that I may be able to unlock his heart, to do and say the right things to win him over.
how should I do that? with a glamoury? how do I do a glamoury spell to focus my charm for a specific person?
Missy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, Missy,
I've merged your post to a different thread.
This is because there are some glamour spells posted on these pages.
Just scroll through and you will find them.
Hope this helps.
Take care and wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aura » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:08 am

Hi Missy,

Specific herbs and curios to consider include John the Conqueror and deer's tongue to conquer the situation and find the right words to use. In your specific case, a bit of Bewitching would probably fit quite well too.
Forum Moderator

Personal magnetism anoint oil question

Unread postby funnypupster » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:36 am

Hi,

I am newbie here. I wanted to share a personal experience I had tonight and ask some questions about it.

Today, my husband and I went to a business networking event. And, because I am an introvert by nature, I decided to anoint myself of several oils (attraction, look me over, love me and bewitching) beforehand in order to draw people to speak to me during the event. Well, what I got was rather peculiar. Objectively, I am an attractive female. And men do look at me. However, tonight, I got way more glances and stares. But, NO ONE came to talk to me! I was very disappointed about it.

But the funny thing is that my husband got most of the attention (as far as conversation was concerned). He usually has the natural ability to draw people in. However, tonight, people (males and females) were just drawn to him like magnets! But, all I got was intense stares but no one actually coming and talk to me. So, I think that, maybe, before we went to the event, I must have rubbed my oils on my husband when I hugged and kissed him.

So this led me to ask the following: if I do get some oils on some third party, would that third party suddenly share or steal the same magical qualities that I have? For instance, does anointing my husband's clothes or personal attires of the "wealthy ways" oil help him to draw in more money from his business without him even being conscious of it?

If that's the case, does it mean that if any oil, that I am anointing myself with, gets suddenly transferred to a third party (by accident), then that third party would then benefit from the same magical qualities that I do?

If yes, then, how does one make sure that the oil being transferred to another person is acting as "target"?

Is is it because my intent wasn't clear enough that just made the oil magical properties gravitate to anybody (that I touched) with clearer intent than I did?

I hope this is clear. Sorry if I am being a bit confusing. Anyhow, thank you in advance for your help!
funnypupster

Re: Personal magnetism anoint oil question

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:48 am

Better oils to use for a business event would be Power, Wealthy Way, Prosperity, etc. Love Me is OK.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby funnypupster » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:54 am

Oh ok. Thank you for the suggestion! I will try those next time.

But, do you think that the reason that my husband had much more success than me was because maybe I rubbed some of my oils on him and his intent on attracting people was sharper than me ( even though he wasn't aware that he was wearing the oils).

Because if that's the case, how can one make sure that the oil will act in one direction only (wearer -> target)?
funnypupster

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:37 pm

funnypupster*,

Did you pray aloud, or silently, while anointing yourself? These oils, just like the herbs that are in them, are alive and awake -- and they can be directed.

*Love your nick :)
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby funnypupster » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:57 am

MissMichaele wrote:funnypupster*,

Did you pray aloud, or silently, while anointing yourself? These oils, just like the herbs that are in them, are alive and awake -- and they can be directed.

*Love your nick :)

Oh that makes sense! Duh! :roll: I always pray when I dress my candles, but not really (apart from saying a few quick words) when I anoint myself. Sometimes I even forget that those oils are pre-mixed in my body cream!

That's obviously a mistake. Now that you point it out, it doesn't make sense that I would pray only when I am anointing my candles, but not when I am anointing myself. Okay, well I still have a lot to learn!

PS: About the nick... Haha! :lol: Thanks! Puppies/Dogs make you smile :lol:
funnypupster

Unread postby Sonia Rosa » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Since you write you are an introvert by nature, I was thinking next time to maybe include products containing Crucible of Courage or maybe even Power which I believe would have mitigated the introversion and enhanced the Attraction, Look Me Over, and Bewitching oils. It's my opinion that people are naturally going to approach someone whom they sense is strong and confident. Best of luck to you dear!
Sonia Rosa
Sonia Rosa

Unread postby funnypupster » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:54 am

Thank you! I am gonna place an order from Lucky Mojo to get those oils that you recommended then!

Also, I am interested in having a Mojo bag for confidence and eloquence. Can somebody let me know whether the LM COMMANDING mojo bag is the most adequate for that? Can I use it as a "base" mojo, then add more herbs (such as Deer's Tongue Leaf), and personal intentions to align it with my goal?

Or perhaps, it is preferable that I am make a mojo completely from scratch. If that's the case, are the following herbs appropriate?

- John the Conqueror Root
- Queen Elizabeth Root
- Deer's Tongue Leaf
- Calamus Root Chips
- Sampson Snake Root
- Solomon Seal Root
- Master Root, Pieces
- Licorice Root Chips
- Master of the Woods Herb
- Yarrow Flower

And should I use a red or purple flannel bag?

Thank you in advance!
funnypupster

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:51 am

funnypupster wrote:Also, I am interested in having a Mojo bag for confidence and eloquence. Can somebody let me know whether the LM COMMANDING mojo bag is the most adequate for that? Can I use it as a "base" mojo, then add more herbs (such as Deer's Tongue Leaf), and personal intentions to align it with my goal?

Funnypupster, here's a quote from the "Commanding" spiritual supplies page:
Commanding can be used to help you get your way while still being admired for your talents, tactical skills, and leadership qualities. ... Commanding oils, powders, incences, and bath crystals are primarily recommended in cases where you are seeking to make a strong impression through a show of competence, resourcefulness, and inherent dignity.

So, yes -- but add herbs that directly support courage and wisdom. These from your list would probably be the best:
funnypupster wrote:- John the Conqueror Root
- Queen Elizabeth Root
- Deer's Tongue Leaf
- Sampson Snake Root
- Solomon Seal Root
- Master Root, Pieces
- Master of the Woods Herb
- Yarrow Flower

I would add Borage, too. Yarrow is martial go-get-'em courage; Borage is calm and grace under pressure.
And should I use a red or purple flannel bag?

Either color would help the work along, but I'm slightly more inclined toward purple.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power