Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Separation Divorce Lawyers and Court Cases

truelove99

Unread post by truelove99 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:47 pm

my son wife is divorcing him. first she was willing to move out of the house, she is having an online affair,then she told him if he give her half of his 401k, she would give him a quick deed to the house, she spends hours online. she moved out of the bedroom in June, now she has changed her mind and filed the papers in court wanting the house to be sold and divided and she wants the furniture I feel that the person she is talking to is telling her to do this, they were not having problems out of the ordinary before then. What can he do to stop her from getting everything? there are no minor children

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Divorce

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:57 pm

I think that the court case line of products should help you

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 am

hi all,

I am going through a divorce and I have to appoint a power of attorney. to sell my house. .. i don't want the POA (my cousin) to blabber my case to even her mother and to other family members.. i want her to be blinded most of the details in the document, especially where financial matters are concern...

I want the lawyer's office to settle my payment ASAP, in confidence, without any obstructions....

The same spell or method has to apply to my divorce as well......

I want my ex-husband just shut up and yield to my requests.

i am only asking for what he can afford.. i am not greedy...

I would be even better if he doesn't turn up for the hearing :lol: :lol: :lol: .. i get what i want without any problem... :lol:

I want all the family members to shut up and mind their own bussinesses and not create any problems for me or until the divorce and sales of my house is completed (at least) and not even to utter a word about the matter... i just want them to be blind, deaf, dumb, mute and paralyzed, when it comes to this case...

i placed an order for - do as i say, st martha, influence, victory, stop gossip, court case sachet powders... what spell do i do (besides freezer bottle), or doll spell with a figure candle, but there are so many of them who i have to deal with or what more to buy from LM?

thanks for your valueable reply...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: blinded to facts

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:35 am

If I didn't know what to do and had a legal issue, I would order the court case spell kit that includes instructions. Do as I say can be used to command what you want, and stop gossip to shut their mouths. Candle spells will put some steady heat on the situation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:36 pm

thanks Jw, the court case spell kit, i completely forgot about it.... will consider that... thanks again...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 pm

I don't know if one spell can do all that. Your divorce is a separate issue from gossip, but you can certainly try.

I would personally place them all in a Slander Jar. Take a jar, fill it with Stop Gossip powders, Slippery Elm, Calamus, Licorice, the personal concerns of the people involved then put a cork on the bottle. Shove 9 pins through cork and shake it daily as you demand that everyone stop talking about you, that they stop gossiping. I'd follow this up by dusting letters to your family members with Stop Gossip powder, or going to their homes and sprinkling a bit of the powder there.

You can also petition Saint Ramon to keep people from gossiping about you.

You may also consider using protective conjure to target your home itself and keep people from talking about it. A cleansing wash followed up with some Peaceful Home and Stop Gossip products would go a long way to keep things quiet about your property.

As for your court case work, consider a Court Case spell kit worked in conjunction with Saint Expedite. Bind up your husband to keep him from interfering. I'd make a dollbaby of him and bind up his hands, feet, and eyes so he has no power to effect you any further.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:28 am

A cleansing wash followed up with some Peaceful Home and Stop Gossip products would go a long way to keep things quiet about your property.

this would be difficult, i am living in another country... is there an alternative....

As for your court case work, consider a Court Case spell kit worked in conjunction with Saint Expedite.

the divorce and the sale of the house, is just legal documents movement and signature... do i have to buy a court case kit?? i just placed an order for the crown of success kit. I also read on the website that i could sprinkle court case sachet powder (while doing the spell) to succeed in legal matters..
I would personally place them all in a Slander Jar. Take a jar, fill it with Stop Gossip powders, Slippery Elm, Calamus, Licorice, the personal concerns of the people involved then put a cork on the bottle.

can i also add inflammation and confusion, hot foot and break up powder to it, i want then to get out of my house, break up and fight among themselves.

my ex-husband seems to be immuned to magic, why is that, i will try a doll spell on him for 1 last time... nothing worked on him in the past, he only got worst..

all you other suggestion are great... thanks again CM....

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:56 am

Stelselvs, have you got a reading on this, there are so many variables involved and you do not want to run here and there but at the least for now, follow the stop gossip ritual, keep you and your home cleansed and protected. As for your ex- he may have someone working on his behalf...a reading may show that.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:42 am

Stelselvs, have you got a reading on this, there are so many variables involved and you do not want to run here and there but at the least for now, follow the stop gossip ritual, keep you and your home cleansed and protected.

thanks JW, i have had a reading, now is the right time, i waited for 4 years... i am taking all the precautions i can, thro magic, law and paternal family support..... i am just afraid of my enemies creating problems...because that is the only thing they are good at.....

As for your ex- he may have someone working on his behalf...a reading may show that.

i have checked, nobody is working on him, he is like a demented person....must be a past life or childhood ''thing''.. ''he would die if he does the right thing'' he is that kind of a person...

thanks for your advise again i am reading up on the stop gossip and court case kit.... appreciate all your help....

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:16 am

Sorry to add more fuel to your decision but have you considered Saint Martha, she dominates men (in my experience with her) and she would hate what he is doing....

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:46 am

St Martha, not yet, but considering buying her vigil candle... but St Muerte and Goddess Kali had been very good help to me... i believe that is why i have come his far... thank you for your consideration...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:18 pm

No one is immune to magick. People may claim this, but its not the case. Now because each of us are different, different upbringings, different personalities, different forms of magick work better than others. For example, skull candles seem to work well for people who pay attention to their dreams, who are thinkers, who are penseive by nature. People who simply disregard their impusles and such may not feel the same effect, or will feel it but it will not create action. A person's stuborness and internal resolve also play a role. For example one of the reasons why divorce spells are hard to work on a married couple may be due to the financial obligations, to the wife's tenacity to hold on to her man etc. Its not that they are immune, but rather other factors play a role. The trick is find the button that you can push to bring about action.

You can certainly dust your papers with Court Cast powder to get things moving along with getting a result that favors you. Usually the kit will help you work an overall conjure, but its up to you.

As for the slander jar you can add whatever products you like to create the conditions you seek...

If you cannot wash down your house, you can wash yourself. Cleanse yourself then take a bath to keep yourself safe and protected.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Wow. ConjureMan brought up a great point. You've got a reading and some ideas, and everyone else chimed in too... but have you checked what forms of magick would work best on your ex.?

I can do some divination but just to make sure, sometimes I'd check with a rootworker about what would work best on my targets. E.g. are they more vulnerable to mind work (skull candle, or dream visits) or to stuff being put in their food and drinks? would it be better to do a mojo or a bottle spell?

In my experience, I'd agree with CM that people who're naturally perceptive and pensive are quite prone to mind work. Some folks aren't so sensitive or self-aware, or they're stubborn and it takes more sweetening or whatnots...there're a lot of variables, really.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:09 am

People who simply disregard their impusles and such may not feel the same effect, or will feel it but it will not create action. A person's stuborness and internal resolve also play a role

thank you CM, for clearly that up.... he just could not do the right thing, he MUST do the opposite of it..

I am considering the CC kit, one thing is i can't spend so much, and another thing is the delay in completing the order...I have to get my hands on something that can be done at the soonest...I have placed an order for CRW of SCS kit.

The black tobacco candle (herb) is it the same as the tobacco sold in the cigarette store? and how to use it?

thanks again for all your help

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:09 am

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:26 am

cabriellenil wrote:In my experience, I'd agree with CM that people who're naturally perceptive and pensive are quite prone to mind work.

Or you could be like me and have to do work on someone who is perceptive and pensive and pays attention to her dreams AND is also stubborn. :lol:
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:06 pm

I had a great set up for untangling red tape i the health system, and I'm sure it would work for legal stuff as well.

Grab one big brown candle. Dress it with Court Case and Road Opening oil. Write a petition for an easy and unobstructed sale, and stick it under the candle.

Next, take 4 smaller candles. White ones are fine. I used birthday candles because they're cheap.

Place the 4 candles around the larger one to form an X pattern.

Light the small candles, and as you do so say something to the effect of "all the obstacles to my goal are melting away." Once they burn down, light your big brown goal oriented candle. Say something like "my goal is unobstructed" or somesuch. Whatever works for you. Burn it all in one go or over several days. Whatever candle working method is most successful for you.

I'd also throw your meddling relatives into a freezer jar.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:02 am

o great, the famous NDG is back..... how have you been, how was your summer holidays ???????

nice to read your post again.....

I have put my relatives in freezer jars many times and have thrown them in the river...... will start on a new one soon....

I will buy a Court Case kit and will back up the work with the spell above....

about black tobacco candle, i have read the website many times , that is why i am asking what other ways to use it, instead of putting it in a mojo bag and is it the same as tobacco...

by the way NDG, i am still drinking the chai with spring water (once in a month, can't drink tea - medical condition) as you suggested, that is also one reason, why i have come a long way, trying to get back all my assets and my financial independence....

thanks very much.... welcome back......

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:26 am

by the way, i forgot to mention that the same spell or method has to apply to my divorce as well......I want my ex-husband just shut up and yield to my requests.. i am only asking for what he can afford.. i am not greedy..

which sachet powder should i use??
Inflammatory Confusion Sachet Powder or Confusion Sachet Powder, with poppy seeds and black mustard??

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Inflammatory Confusion causes miscommunications and fights and general anger. If you want to keep your husband from interferring you can use Stop Gossip to keep him from talking and toss in some Poppy Seeds to weaken him to your dominance.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:48 am

thanks CM, right now i have already started to light a black candle sprinkled with poppy seeds and black pepper... i will place an order for stop gossip... thanks again...

faith2008

Court Case Advice Property Division Case With Ex

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi everyone.

My ex and I will be going to court in the near future and I am looking for advice on what I can do to help matters go in my favor.

To make a long story short, we borrowed $25,000 from my father. Shortly after he cheated and we seperated. Thankfully I was smart enough to make my dad put a lien against our property. The money was used to pay off both of our vehicles with a little left over.

When we seperated he took his truck and left me my car. Both vehicles were in his name alone though.

A few months later he cancelled the insurance on my car and since it is in his name alone I could not insure it. This forced me to have to buy a new car.

Now he wants me and the kids to move out of the house and let him move back in. Which would be fine if he'd agree to pay my dad back.

My lawyer is getting ready to petition the court to sell the property on the court house steps. I want to make sure that the judge sees it our way and the property is sold. This has been going on for almost six months now and I've spent over $5000 already and hav to give the lawyer another $2000 next week. I need this to be over with. I'm a single mom trying to raise three boys and I can't afford to keep this up much longer.

So, I have court case oil and crown of success oil and of course brown candles. I am wondering though, other than having MISC light candles for me is there anything else I can get that will help me in this matter.

Thanks for taking the time to read and for everyones input. Hope everyone has a good night.

Turnsteel

Re: Court Case Advice

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:47 pm

I'd strongly suggest you get the Court Case spellkit. It has just about everything you need to work a case like this. Court Case Spellkit

You also might consider getting a reading or hiring a rootworker to do work on your behalf.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Thanks HD. I have a reading coming up soon but I figured it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and try to do somethings on my own. I've never done much work on court cases though. I will get the court case spell kit though. Don't know why I didn't think of that, lol. I guess sometimes the most simplests things are the hardest for us too see.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Update.

Hi everyone. Just spoke to my lawyer and he is trying to set our court date for Sept 6-10. Due to some things that came up with the kids I was unable to order the court case kit so I am going to have to go with what I have on hand. I did however have a candle lit last month at LM in regards to this. The reading on it was that there was a haze from top to bottom. That was the only negative sign. Which she interpretted as delay. I do plan to order the court case kit still as soon as he pays his child support which hopefully will be this week so it has time to get here. If not I will have to wait until next Friday and I know it won't get here in time then so then I can only hope the case is postponed. Anyhow I want to continue working with what I have on hand just to be on the safe side. What I was thinking was making a mojo hand to carry wih me in court. I also have my court case oil and brown candles which I have been burning. I also have COS oil. My question with that is should I add the crown of success oil to the court case oil and put them both on the candle or should I burn a seperate candle and if so what color candle would I use for the COS? I was also wondering about saints. I have St Martha, St. Anthony, St Michael, the Holy Family, and St Rita. Would any of these be good to petition for help in this matter? Miss Cat did a reading for me last Friday and she did pull the justice card and said that she felt I would get justice in this matter which makes me feel a lot more confident. I just want to back everything up the best I can. I was also thinking of having a COS candle lit at LM if I can.

Any and all suggestions in this matter will be so greatly appreciated. I pray for blessings upon each and every one of you. Thank you so much!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Sept 6-10 is not that far away, an it takes sometime for things to work. I would recommend that you get a road opener set by the missionary church along with another court case candle. I mean you can petition St. martha for sure regarding this situation. St. Michael would probably help you as well. That is what I would do since you are potentially not going to have enough time to get the spell kit in time for the court date.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Thanks so much Stars. Road opener hadn't even crossed my mind. And I will start my vigils to St Martha and St Michael tomorrow paying special regards to Tuesday of course for St Martha of course.

Thanks again! You're knowledge is always greatly appreciated.

angelorb
Hidden rootwork in soon-to-be ex-husbands home

Unread post by angelorb » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Hello!

I have access to my soon-to-be ex-husbands house for the next few days while he is out of town. (and also most weekdays while he is at work. He is ok with me going there.)

I'd love to get some advice on what kind of rootwork I could do that would be unnoticeable to him (powders? oils?).

I want to do two spells: One would be a sort of "stay amicable throughout the divorce" spell, and the other one would be a "give me money" spell. I'll spare you all the long story, but I'd be glad to share more via private message. He's amicable 90% of the time but then I never know when his 10% "I don't care if you have no food I'm not giving you any money" side will kick in.

In a recent episode of the lucy mojo hoodoo rootwork hour, one suggestion was hiding a tiny tin-foil "honey jar" inside a hollow candlestick and that is a fantastic idea. I have to go to the luky mojo page on honey jars and read up because I don't know if I can leave a candle burning in his house unattended, etc.

I would love any advice. I hope to get a reading by calling the show sometime, or even just making an appointment with Dr. K or Cat when I have the funds. Meanwhile, I welcome any and all advice. I've seen on this forum how helpful you all can be as a group. :) Thanks in advance.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Hidden rootwork in soon-to-be ex-husbands home

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:29 pm

I would definitely recommend getting the reading. However, my first thought was for you to make a honey jar. I would get a honey jar, and put in his personal concerns. Then add in some pay me now, compelling, cleo may, and some five finger grass. i would do that to keep him sweet, and to make it so he is willing to give you money. You can have this constantly burning at your own home.

If you want to do tricks in the home, I recommend perhaps putting some powders in the carpet, lightly putting some powder in between mattress and the bottom piece of the bed. You can do the same with lightly spraying the carpet with some appropriate bath crystals and spraying the floor.

You can hide a small bottle or small baby food jar with lavender, cloves, honey, rose petals, and peace water to keep the peace between you and him to keep you and him on friendly terms. This can be considered a bottle spell, and you do not have to burn candles on top of it at his home. But you can work with bottle, and then dispose of it on his property, such as near the door, or anywhere else in the home where he will not find it. Better yet you can be creative and perhaps make him a gift or something and hide the bottle in there.

carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by carolina_dean » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:46 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would definitely recommend getting the reading. However, my first thought was for you to make a honey jar. I would get a honey jar, and put in his personal concerns. Then add in some pay me now, compelling, cleo may, and some five finger grass.

I second this, however, I would also try to obtain some coins that he has given you from his own hand and add this to the honey jar too. You could also get a dollar bill (or higher denomination, if you like) from him and write your petition on the bill. Wrap some chamomile flowers in the bill to make him more generous with money and to increase the money-drawing power of the other herbs, then add this bill to your honey jar.

Good luck,
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G

angelorb

Unread post by angelorb » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:59 am

Thank you both for your suggestions. I really appreciate it. I'm definitely going to put your ideas to work. :)

Paty9

Unread post by Paty9 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:43 pm

I spoke with Miss Cat before on Friday. She advised me to get a new lawyer. I have two potential candidates and would like to know who the best option is.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed names

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: best lawyer for my divorce case

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:45 pm

--Paty9,

This sounds like something you should take up with a reader, if that's the type of guidance you're looking for. We do not offer readings, on the forum.
Two-Headed Doctor

simplydevine

Spells for Separation Divorce Cases

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:30 am

Good morning,

I am seeking advice on candle work pertaining to my divorce situation. I have hired an attorney to process a flat rate, uncontested divorce for me.

My attorney is planning to present him with all of the paperwork in the next day or so. Over the past couple of days he has gone back and forth between saying that he will sign anything that I want him to sign, and that he is not signing anything because he is not in a hurry to get a divorce.

I need him to sign the paperwork right away and return it to my attorney immediately. I also need him to agree with everything in the settlement agreement (Which primarily pertains only to our children, their support, visitation, etc. All of which is very fair to his position. So really logically speaking there is nothing for him to contest.) Once all of the paperwork has been filed with the court our divorce will be official in 30 days. Additionally child support will not start until the divorce is finalized.

Currently I am not in the position to light candles at the place that I am staying. So I am going to have candles lit for me at the church. This is what I've come out with this far:

For him: Command/EBOver/domination

For myself: Master key/money drawing/steady work

Any suggestions regarding this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

~Nique

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Need husband to sign divorce paperwork

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:59 pm

I do not know what the laws are in your state, but you may be able to file, then get a decree if he doesn't file an answer. This may take longer, but it may be easier than waiting for him to co-sign your paperwork. Check with your attorney. If you can go this route, use a black skull candle dressed with Confusion oil to make him unable to file an answer.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Mama Micki, thank you so much for responding! I like your idea of the black skull candle. Yes I can file and then get a decree if he doesn't answer. However it would be more costly to do so.

If he does participate in the uncontested, flat rate divorce, then that is the route that we will go. I am really hoping that he will sign off on the uncontested route due to my restrictions in finances.

Could I use the black skull candle to influence him to sign off on the paperwork without contesting? Also since we have relocated from the Midwest to the South, we are now staying with my mother in her one bedroom apartment, and I am unable to do any elaborate and time consuming candle work (I.e. anything that has tobl burn longer than 15-20 mins max). Is the skull candle something that I can do in short segments on a daily basis?

Thanks so much for your help!

~Nique

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:52 pm

If you are using the skull candle to influence him, white might be more appropriate than black. You may burn it in segments if it works better for you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Paty9

Unread post by Paty9 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:09 am

This post was directed for the LM Radio Show. Maybe I understood wrong. Where should I put my question to be on the radio show.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 am

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:13 am

simplydevine, you can also have candles burned on other folks' altars. It's a fairly inexpensive way to have a professional work for you.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:57 am

Ladies, thank you very much for your advice. As it turns out i am going to have to contact a root worker from LM's sister site, as it appears that i only have privacy on the weekends for 1hr max. Thank you for that suggestion.

~Nique

Daisylee15

Want my divorce to go smoothly

Unread post by Daisylee15 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:37 pm

So, I'm new here, but have been lurking some. I'll try to keep this brief. My soon to be ex and I have been separated for over two years. The split was amicable (basically after over ten years of marriage he came out as being transgendered, but that's a whole other ball of wax). Long story short, I have held off on the divorce at his request until he is out of the military. Since this time, he ha gone against every financial agreement we have made and has not been paying the debts he agreed to pay one of which has resulted in a lawsuit against me. He is also planning to file bankruptcy after the divorce which will leave me with all of the debt regardless of what the divorce decree sets. So now instead of a simple, no lawyer divorce, I have no choice but to hire legal help. And I make less than half what he makes a month. Basically I need advice on how to get him to do what was agreed upon, be able to find and afford a good lawyer, not get stuck with all of our mutual debt and do it all with as few hard feelings as possible so that we can both just move on. Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Want my divorce to go smoothly

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:16 pm

There will be a lot of hard feelings for a long time. At least until he's happy because to him that's all that matters, his happiness.
He doesn't care if you are happy or not. That is not on his radar.
Stop being Miss Nicey Nice. Sorry to say that but you need to get over the amicable divorce thing. It is not happening with him.
Do some dominating work on this guy. He goes for this type of energy, so do it. Be the Dominator.
Work with St. Martha, she's brilliant at dominating work.
You have to stop being nice, I keep getting this about you. You have to think of this as a war, you are at war with this guy.
He is not on your side, he wants whatever he can get.
You also need a dominating attorney. Not a sweet guy, an alpha male.
For the products go to: http://luckymojo.com/bendover.html
I'd also like to see you protected: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

Look over the oils: httP://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

This guy is not playing around, he means business. he is not your friend.
Also look at crucible of courage products.

I would also invest in a reading if I were you: www.readersandrootworkers.org
Get a reading, it will save you money in the long run.
I am so sorry about this, I know how betrayed you must feel. My heart is with you.
You will be alright. Pray. God is with you. Pray to St. Michael, he is a powerhouse.
Blessings to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:22 pm

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

Get Your Prayers Going Here ...Tonight

Daisylee15

Unread post by Daisylee15 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Wow Susan, thanks so much. You were really spot on in a lot of areas. I will take a look at the links, and thanks again!!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Separation Divorce Lawyers and Cases

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:25 am

You're welcome hun!

And I agree with greeneyes2, get your prayers going with the crystal silence league.
They are amazing people!

If you have any more questions feel free to ask again. :)

Keep us posted!

I'm going to say a prayer for you too.
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Susan Barnes wrote:There will be a lot of hard feelings for a long time. At least until he's happy because to him that's all that matters, his happiness.
He doesn't care if you are happy or not. That is not on his radar.
Stop being Miss Nicey Nice. Sorry to say that but you need to get over the amicable divorce thing. It is not happening with him.
Do some dominating work on this guy. He goes for this type of energy, so do it. Be the Dominator.
Work with St. Martha, she's brilliant at dominating work.
You have to stop being nice, I keep getting this about you. You have to think of this as a war, you are at war with this guy.
He is not on your side, he wants whatever he can get.
You also need a dominating attorney. Not a sweet guy, an alpha male.
For the products go to: http://luckymojo.com/bendover.html
I'd also like to see you protected: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

Look over the oils: httP://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

This guy is not playing around, he means business. he is not your friend.
Also look at crucible of courage products.

I would also invest in a reading if I were you: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Get a reading, it will save you money in the long run.
I am so sorry about this, I know how betrayed you must feel. My heart is with you.
You will be alright. Pray. God is with you. Pray to St. Michael, he is a powerhouse.
Blessings to you!

I could not have said it better my self!!!
Also Do Not Rule Out a Dominating FEMALE Attorney!! Some I have seen make grown men cry in court!!
She just might have an axe to grind in a situation like this.

Do not forget about Power Oils too with Bend Over perhaps..
Your Husband has created a pure Mess on You .. Reverse It !!

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Daisylee15 wrote:So, I'm new here, but have been lurking some. I'll try to keep this brief. My soon to be ex and I have been separated for over two years. The split was amicable (basically after over ten years of marriage he came out as being transgendered, but that's a whole other ball of wax). Long story short, I have held off on the divorce at his request until he is out of the military. Since this time, he ha gone against every financial agreement we have made and has not been paying the debts he agreed to pay one of which has resulted in a lawsuit against me. He is also planning to file bankruptcy after the divorce which will leave me with all of the debt regardless of what the divorce decree sets. So now instead of a simple, no lawyer divorce, I have no choice but to hire legal help. And I make less than half what he makes a month. Basically I need advice on how to get him to do what was agreed upon, be able to find and afford a good lawyer, not get stuck with all of our mutual debt and do it all with as few hard feelings as possible so that we can both just move on. Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

If you really wanted to put a cog in his wheel...
Ever thought about filing Bankruptcy Chp13 1st? He would be left accountable for any and all personal and joint debts..and I feel there might be a few that has not been revealed to you yet..This would really screw up his master plan..for the next 5 yrs..hahaha
If he files and is cleared they can still come after you for any deficiencies regardless if you are divorced or not.. Please consult 2 Attorney's -Family Law specialist for your State along with a Bankruptcy Attorney to find out the legalities. You are entitled to know what rights you have.

In the mean Time ... Get All The MOJO going now.. St Martha..
So he is in the Military... Oh He must not want the embarrassment of certain facts coming out .. FILE... and get the TRO's in place asap..

Nathan

Unread post by Nathan » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Paty9 wrote:I spoke with Miss Cat before on Friday. She advised me to get a new lawyer. I have two potential candidates and would like to know who the best option is.

You must choose the one who have more experience.I am using the services of a law firm in my state and they have experienced lawyer that help me in solving my legal problem quickly.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Hello, Patty9
You might want to consult with Hoodoo Psychis or AIRR for a quick reading on them!
http://readersandrootworkers.org www.hoodoopsychics.com
Hope this helps
Good luck to you and wishing you the very best

greeneyes2
Re: Spells for Separation Divorce Lawyers and Court Cases

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Hi LM Family..

I have had to make a heart-wrenching decision over these past few weeks.. I am taking control of waiting for 2 yrs for my husband to return home after abandonment and adultery.

I have taken a harsh stance by spiritual guidance and Filed Pro Se Divorce on him this past week. He has been served on Fri morning. Needless to say he is angry and upset!! I am interviewing a lawyer to help me thru this, I am praying for Divine Intervention that she has a $$$rate that is manageable for me now and to really turn up the heat on him.

I am sad that it has come to this.. and even more so that I did not find yet the right conjure to bring him home. Perhaps IS is the last stop before cut and clear??

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:07 am

Hello Greeneyes,

This is just my personal opinion, that said I would forgo with an Intraquil Spirit (IS). I have never worked that kind of spell but from reading about it it seems to be more trouble than it is worth. Also to be honest what would the IS spell do but bring back a man who felt like he could abandon you and your children. Why bring that mess back to your home. I think you have done right by getting your divorce in order and I would suggest going straight to the cut and clear work. You could also start doing some rootwork to make the judge favor you over him too though it sounds like it would not take much. You also might write a prayer petition on the Crystal Silence League web page to get all those prayers on your side. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Oh, greeneyes,
I am so very sorry. My heart goes out to you. And I know that you have tried many EXCELLENT spells.
Greeneyes, please do me a personal favor and look at this page. www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
My feeling is that spirit is stopping you because you can do much better. You're a good person and smart as a whip.
We love you. And we are here for you

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:05 am

Hello my LM Family,

I have to say that something is going on that I just can not put my finger on. I am a natural intuitive with heavy spiritual guidance that has led me down this path.

My estranged husband is even more peculiar now. It has been over 16 days since he has been served the Divorce Law Suit(Petition). He has not said 1 word about this to me nor has he filed the response with the court or to me. I have double checked with the family court clerk on the 30th and 31st.

As luck would have it , my process server contacted me and said he refused to be served the 1st night and then the next morning at 5:30a the process server waited for him to come out of his mothers house and served him..he was shocked and then tried telling the process server his excuses.

Now I am still in limbo as to what the higher purpose is for all this.. I have Petitioned St Martha and St Rita and Arch Angel Micheal.. I am at a loss for words..as to why he is so resistant to reconciliation,communication and now resisting the Legal Action. He has been gone for 2 years,refused to come home and work it out and now refused to be served until forced, and refusing to respond to the court.

And on top of all this.. now he is wanting to follow the visitation schedule that was court ordered last year.. he has not done so in 1 year.only after being served divorce he wants to play by the rules?

So much confusion going on.. So he abandons everything but does not want to let go? Perhaps he is having a reality check or 2nd thoughts?

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:10 am

natstein wrote:Hello Greeneyes,

This is just my personal opinion, that said I would forgo with an Intraquil Spirit (IS). I have never worked that kind of spell but from reading about it it seems to be more trouble than it is worth. Also to be honest what would the IS spell do but bring back a man who felt like he could abandon you and your children. Why bring that mess back to your home. I think you have done right by getting your divorce in order and I would suggest going straight to the cut and clear work. You could also start doing some rootwork to make the judge favor you over him too though it sounds like it would not take much. You also might write a prayer petition on the Crystal Silence League web page to get all those prayers on your side. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

Thanks so much Nathan, CSL was done with in 48 hrs of him being served ...with all the prayers coming in I know I will be blessed with something positive

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:47 am

greeneyes2 wrote:Hello my LM Family,

I have to say that something is going on that I just can not put my finger on. I am a natural intuitive with heavy spiritual guidance that has led me down this path.

My estranged husband is even more peculiar now. It has been over 16 days since he has been served the Divorce Law Suit(Petition). He has not said 1 word about this to me nor has he filed the response with the court or to me. I have double checked with the family court clerk on the 30th and 31st.

As luck would have it , my process server contacted me and said he refused to be served the 1st night and then the next morning at 5:30a the process server waited for him to come out of his mothers house and served him..he was shocked and then tried telling the process server his excuses.

Now I am still in limbo as to what the higher purpose is for all this.. I have Petitioned St Martha and St Rita and Arch Angel Micheal.. I am at a loss for words..as to why he is so resistant to reconciliation,communication and now resisting the Legal Action. He has been gone for 2 years,refused to come home and work it out and now refused to be served until forced, and refusing to respond to the court.

And on top of all this.. now he is wanting to follow the visitation schedule that was court ordered last year.. he has not done so in 1 year.only after being served divorce he wants to play by the rules?

So much confusion going on.. So he abandons everything but does not want to let go? Perhaps he is having a reality check or 2nd thoughts?

Anyone have any ideas what direction to go on this situation?
I have been working so hard on stopping the divorce and working on the reconciliation and for him to come home to stay with me..now it is like he is avoiding the legal process and me at the same time

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:47 am

greeneyes2, to me the answer is clear, let him go. You have been tormented over this relationship for two years. How much longer are you willing to suffer for this person who doesn't deserve you? Please understand this is totally my personal opinion on the subject. What I would recommend for you is to get a reading from a professional reader. I have a hard time reading for myself when it is a heightened emotional situation. An outside reader can help you get a better idea of what is going on and what your ex is really feeling/up to.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:20 pm

I had a lovely meeting with my divorce attorney today, not really :(
I wanted to go over the financial shadiness in my marriage & see if I had any legal recourse, apparently I do not. The MIL & the a**hole went to to great lengths to hide money from me & protect his finances acquired prior to the marriage ($50k) & apparently they win. I've basically went through 10 years of hell, tried to keep a marriage & family together with an abusive a**hole, now me & the children are walking away with nothing. He's getting away with paying me $200 a month in child support. I feel so defeated, I was hoping that I could get half & use is to get a more permanent/stable living situation for me & the kids, where we don't have to depend on anybody or the government. This all just seems so unfair.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,

Geez, I am so sorry.

Is this a final decision?

Or do you have time for court case work?

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:09 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AlyssaH ,

Geez, I am so sorry.

Is this a final decision?

Or do you have time for court case work?

We've yet to be seen by the judge about our divorce. It will probably be 3-4 more moths before we can get a court date. I just wanted to go over everything with my lawyer & get his opinion, it was very disheartening. Fortunately, I ordered a Court Case kit when I initially filed for divorce (in April) so I've got it on hand. I'm also planning to have MISC back me up with Pay Me & Court Case candles when the time comes.
It does help me that he was openly dating his mistress prior to my my filing the divorce petition, even though I hate her with the passion of a thousand fiery suns, I've been able to use the situation to my advantage.
HRCC Student #1989

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”