• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:02 am

Spells for Success and High Energy in Job or Business

Spells for Success and High Energy in Job or Business

Unread postby corazon » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi all -

I am gathering ingredients to put together a mojo for myself. I want to make one for success in my job. I work at a hospital and want specific things.

- helping healing hands
- steady hands
- sharp eyes and mind
- strong healing ability
- overall job success (not so much moneywise, but success in my field)
- help to overcome job stress
- ward off sickness for myself and boost my immune system

So far, I've gathered some graveyard dirt from a medical practitioner, Crown of Success oil, and a few herbs like angelica, self-heal, asafoetida. I also have some little Mexican milagros in the shapes of body parts to include. I was also thinking a bit of my hair too.

I want to get a little card with Dr. Hernandez on it and probably some of his oil, too.

I also intend on getting a little crown pendant to join magically with my mojo and be able to anoint and wear to work since I can't carry my mojo at work. I will most likely keep it in my purse in my locker.

I am open to suggestions and help!!

This will be my first hoodoo mojo, but I've made little herb bundles for years before I knew about proper mojo hands!!

I did a search for some of these terms but didn't come up with much.
Thanks so much in advance everyone!
corazon

Re: help with rec's for success in my healthcare job

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:38 am

i like it corazon. Perhaps you can add in some five finger grass because it can help you with in things that the fingers can do (lol). I would add some all spice, master root, peach tree is pretty good for concentration as well and solomon seal. But I like your ideas thus far, and I would love to hear what others have to say.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: help with rec's for success in my healthcare job

Unread postby zee » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:01 am

I would also add fiery wall of protection and maybe even crucible of courage.
The first one would be good to protect yourself from doing anything that could affect your license to practice and irate staff and patients, and the second is good to have wherever you may be working, makes you more assertive etc

i have heard that asafoetida smells very strongly :twisted: : make sure it doesn't stink out your locker!!! :lol:
zee

new job new apartment sucsess in oriffesion (Law)

Unread postby Sanga » Fri May 14, 2010 2:16 am

Hi, I've recently lost my job (as a lawyer) which is kind of frustrating (I've graduated a year ago) and also I have to move out of my current location yet finding a place to rent seems very difficult ,I'm looking for a few specifics that will enable me to move in with my big noisy dog & girlfriend (small and sweet :) so I'm taking some space for it into account also some other similar specifics.

so the way I see it I should do something that combine professional success,help with concentration wisdom money drawing, not really sure about the house..and maybe some uncrossing ( I guess there enough people giving me the O'll evil eye - I'm a Lawyer after all..:).

so basically we're talking about most of the lucky mojo catalog :) that would be probably fun and give me a few hours of stuff to do yet I am unemployed..

so this is basically my dilemma - what to do first and what is optimal in this case ?

any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Sanga

Re: new job new apartment sucsess in oriffesion (Law)

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri May 14, 2010 8:35 am

I would start with a reading - then you will know exactly what's going on spiritually/energetically, and the best way to counter it.

Off the top of my head I'd say you're going to want to start with a cleansing. Get some Chinese Wash for the house, and some 13-Herb bath for you.
After that you can use some Road Opener candles to help open the way for the a new job and new house. Then use an Attraction kit to draw opportunities for a better life to you.
If you want, you can do a Money-Drawing kit to fulfill that need specifically in the meantime.

But I would really start with a reading to get individualized advice.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: new job new apartment sucsess in oriffesion (Law)

Unread postby Sanga » Sun May 16, 2010 2:51 am

thanks - I'll defiantly do this.
Sanga

Suggestions for Success in New Career as Attorney

Unread postby LaSirena » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Hello LM Forum!

Any advice as I begin a new career in law: success in bringing in clients and/or finding work in a city agency as an attorney, winning cases, fluidity in oratory and litigation, protection from envy and the like. Thank you for your help :)

LaSirena
LaSirena

Re: Rituals for success in new career as attorney?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Crown of Success, Court Case, deer's tongue, Steady Work, Victory, Commanding are some ideas that come to mind.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:49 pm

I would suggest you get the Crown Of Success Spellkit, it has everything you need to bless your new career with success and victory. From there, since an attorney general has to convince people that what they are saying is right, I would buy some Deers Tongue leaves, burn them on charcoal and smoke yourself in them, or better yet mix them with the Crown of Success incense and burn that on charcoal.

Also a white or yellow candle dressed with Victory oil can really help with a tough case,its also really good to wear when you know you have a fight ahead of you.

Victory Oil

Crown of Success Spellkit

Deer's Tongue
Turnsteel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 pm

I can definitely attest to the Victory oil in Success work, it is quite powerful. Good Luck in your work LaSirena.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Based on the wonderful advice of brilliant minds above, you should consider a combination, a Rootworkers special!:
pre-mixing-oils-t5977.html
Good luck to you in all your professional dreams!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:42 am

I will chime in with what other have said about Crown of Success--I love the spell kit and mojo hand. Other good formulas for lawyers are King Solomon Wisdom and Moses:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moses.html
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

returning to work after 3 months

Unread postby Learning-Doing » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:05 am

hello all, many blessings !

i am still a newbie with all this , so please forgive my questions that might come across as silly or obvious :)

so here it goes, i have been off work due to an injury for 3 months, i am going back in a week. its not the most positive or encouraging places of employment but for now - its mine. i did have someone i trust do a honeyjar for that place , to sweeten people to me . and i have also done some cleansing/protection work directed there. but i was thinking of ordering some LM Bewitching and Boss Fix Powders to dust myself with before i go in to my shifts. i have the heart and personality but i have noticed that people with a more "alluring " nature or energy to them get better treatment from the bosses, co workers and even customers.

looking for confirmation to my ideas. thanks :)
Learning-Doing

Re: returning to work after 3 months

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:23 am

i'd use boss fix powder on things that my boss would touch. that said, i usually go a different route - sweetening and attraction (not sexual or anything, just 'people, like me!' type of attraction). honey jar is a good idea.

i work in an office where people are very disorganize and a little emotional--not in a bad way, though, they're quite receptive to what i do. i wear love me and bewitching oil on my person to go into work sometimes. other times i use love me and commanding or high john if i foresee a challenging situation at work for the day.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Learning-Doing » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:27 am

yes, that was the kind of honey jar i had done- be nice to me type of thing.
i do have love me oil, so use that instead of the powders?
Learning-Doing

Unread postby Learning-Doing » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:29 am

i forgot to add - Thank you for your reply!
Learning-Doing

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:25 pm

i use oil because it's faster to put on, easier for everyday use. as for powder, i dress myself with it when i'm off to an important meeting.
cabriellenil

New Job! Love it, but, I need help to keep it!

Unread postby nothing » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:59 am

Started another new job (Jane of all trades)
[Job is] Commission-based
Not mandatory but, quota is 25 a week
Would like to purchase a bath, mojo bag, cologne or incense to help me keep my job.
Any suggestions?

Re: NEW JOB! LOVE IT BUT, NEED HELP WITH TRYING TO KEEP IT

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Steady Work Supplies is what you should go for, you can combine that with Crown of Success.

A good way to do it would be to buy a Steady work Spell kit and a crown of success oil. The oil can be used to anoint your head and the spell kit comes complete with instructions.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html
Miss Ida Lundin

Re: NEW JOB! LOVE IT BUT, NEED HELP WITH TRYING TO KEEP IT

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:00 pm

SPL-KIT-STEA
Steady Work Spell Kit
$31.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: New Job! Love it, but, I need help to keep it!

Unread postby nothing » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:55 pm

i am not able to perform anything where i dwell, maybe i should have mentioned that within my posting.

looking for a bath, mojo bag, cologne or incense (something simple)

thanks for the sugguestions.
nothing

Re: New Job! Love it, but, I need help to keep it!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Yes you can, dust some powders in certain locations, just carefully mix it with local dirt.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Best Oils for New Job & Side Business? So Many Choices!

Unread postby sun369 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 pm

I am having a business and about to have a new job. I am looking for oils for steady job or to get a raise because of good performance, also oils to attract new clients/business/customers for my business. I ran through the oil lists and select out several, but would like to double check with you guys to see which one is appropriate in my two cases, which one is not. Here is the list:

-Attraction Oil
-Crown of Success Oil
-Crucible of Courage Oil
-Fast Luck Oil
-John The Conquer Oil
-Lodestone Oil
-Magnet Oil
-Master Oil
-Master Key Oil
-Money Drawing Oil
-Prosperity Oil
-Steady Work Oil
-Wealthy Way Oil

Thanks a bunch !!!
sun369

Re: Best Oils for New Job & Side Business? So Many Choices!

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Steady Work and Crown of Success for the job. Prosperity, Wealthy Way, Crown of Success for the business.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Mama Micki nailed it! I agree with her advice.

Your situation is quite specific and working with those particular oils prescribed should bring you the outcome your looking for. Steady Work/Crown of Success is a great Oil combination.

Keep us updated on what happens, please!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:52 pm

I prefer Wealthy Way to Money Drawing because I am trying to focus on the big picture. However, many have had success with Money Drawing, and I suggest trying different products to see what works for you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:49 am

Mama Micki wrote:Steady Work and Crown of Success for the job. Prosperity, Wealthy Way, Crown of Success for the business.

So, mojo bag for Steady Work and Crown of Success, which you would you advise me to have when I go to work ? or both ? both is probably too much since I dont like to have a lot of stuffs on me.
sun369

Spells for Alertness Focus High Energy in Job or Business

Unread postby sailor5 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:57 pm

I have two jobs,work 8 hours for both.I'd like to stay AWAKE and ALIVE with energy throught out the whole day,or just stay FOCUSES.Is there any spells that could help me stay ALERT?Thanks.
sailor5

Re: Any spells to stay ALERT,focused,for LONG HOURS of work

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:48 pm

sailor5 wrote:I have two jobs,work 8 hours for both.I'd like to stay AWAKE and ALIVE with energy throught out the whole day,or just stay FOCUSES.Is there any spells that could help me stay ALERT?Thanks.

I would try anointing yourself with Road Opener Oil before your shifts. To help you overcome the obstacle you face. Possibly mixing Protection Oil and anointing yourself with that as well. The Mint Smell of the Protection Oil might also help keep your mind clear.

OIL-HOO-ROAD
Road Opener Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-PROT
Protection Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Unread postby sailor5 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Thank you for your time.By the way,do i put road opener oil only once before going to work,or throught the day?How many times do i do this?
sailor5

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

sailor5 wrote:Thank you for your time.By the way,do i put road opener oil only once before going to work,or throught the day?How many times do i do this?

The perfume of the oil canbe a bit strong. I would use it in appropriate moderation if you want to do this more than once before work. You may want to instead anoint yourself once, but instead multiple times a day, when you think it a good time. Pray for your intetnion while rubbing the area where you anointed yourself with the oil.

This is something that you are helping yourself with. So apply prayer as needed.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Unread postby Queen Enchantress » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 am

I don’t know if there are any spells to keep you physically alert but when I was in school full time and working full time I anointed myself with success, King Solomon, and master oil. The oils helped me function better and I noticed that king Solomon oil seemed to boost my mental clarity a little and master oil boosted my physical/self-determination which made me work through the tiredness. Peppermint or mint oil/scent also really helps to keep the mind alert.
Queen Enchantress

Spell to be good at work

Unread postby The » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:37 am

I currently work as a waitress at a small cafe. I would like a spell that will help me with my determination to be good at work.

Part of it has to do with the fact that I don't feel like I am a natural at food service or the work world. This is the first job I have had in a number of years, and although I make mistakes sometimes, I would like to be able to get past those and eventually be able to be a calm, consummate professional who can just do what is asked of her.

This also has to do with the spells asked for here spells-to-fix-problems-with-boss,-manager,-or-supervisor-t338.html-sid=3ab5a6e98c823a237a04f614a3903903 My boss and I just don't really get along. We both certainly try to act like adults and not let get in the way of our jobs, but often there is a lot of personality conflict. I'm never going to be her favorite employee and at this point I don't really want to try. I just want to do my job and do it well.

Basically I would just like a spell that will help me be so good at my job as to be beyond reproach (or fault-finding). And eventually when I leave, I would like to get good references out of it as well.

Thanks much.
The

Re: Spell to be good at work

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:50 am

I would work with Crown of Success Products. You can dress yourself with the Oil & Sachet Powder as a simple spell to help you stay successful at your current job until it is time to move on.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Colette » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:12 am

I second the suggestion of Crown of Success. Apart from helping you excel in your job, it gives you a boost in terms of inspiration/determination/drive.

It sounds like you're feeling rather insecure in your job. A worker is never "beyond reproach" if the boss is difficult or doesn't like the employee for whatever reasons. A boss fix honey jar might help you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... s-fix.html
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.
Colette

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:10 pm

In addition to Crown of Success, I would also recommend something a little more to empower you. Either John the Conqueror, or Queen Elizabeth root oil, or Angelica. John the Conqueror is more often associated with men, but it can work well for any sex, While Queen Elizabeth and Angelica root are associated with female empowerment. The choice is up to you. When you are empowered, it can help you be confident in your work, which might help prevent making mistakes or feeling stressed and flustered, especially when you are in customer service type job like a waitress.

I also agree with the previous poster that you should work a honey jar on your boss. You don't have to be best friends, but improving the level of respect and removing unfair bias can be helpful.

From my own experience, and from being a witness to others, praise from customers is very rare in this day and age while working in food service. I would recommend a honey jar for all the customers as well. I believe even a general petition of "all the customers of "insert restaurant name". It might help you get tips, but it can also help in the event of mistakes that are going to happen (like a kitchen screw up) and smooth them over. And if you get praise from customers for your work as well, it can only help your professional standing with your boss.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby The » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Thank you very much for all your advice! I appreciate it. And yes a honey jar spell probably would be helpful, I think it would help smooth over the rough edges in our relationship.
The

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:00 am

Get some Boss Fix oil and wear it every work day. Stop saying or thinking that you're never going to be her favorite employee. Work skills are only one factor in getting the boss's favor.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:09 pm

I agree with Mama Micki...keep your chin up, you need some empowerment...Look at Power products too. Post a prayer request for your situation at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Restoring energy levels after a demanding business spell?

Unread postby Obsidian-Pizza » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:30 pm

So I've cast a multi-layered spell designed to shield, protect, and camouflage all non-public affairs in my business, as well as in my personal life.

For whatever reason, when I'm brainstorming ideas or creating I feel like I firmly project them into the collective consciousness to such a degree, that other people can actually "pick up" on my ideas to steal for themselves (whether they are conscious of it or not). As a result, I've had to install a bit of a spiritual security system that keeps all of my private affairs under wraps, enabling me to safely create in peace knowing that my proprietary property is completely secure.

I can say with confidence that my spell has very much been successfully activated, but I'm noticing that it's draining my energy levels on a daily basis. Clearly I did not anticipate how much energy shielding/masking information to this degree would require, and now I'm paying the price for it.

I'm seeking advice/guidance from anyone who knows of any methods that would help facilitate returning my energy levels back to their normal condition, without undoing the spell.

Does anyone know of any Lucky Mojo products that could help supply this energy to my protection shield or to myself? Perhaps jewelry or amulets would be beneficial.

Right now I feel like a battery without a complete charge. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Obsidian-Pizza

Re: Restoring energy levels after a demanding business spell?

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:06 am

Good Afternoon, Obsidian-Pizza,
Congratulations on the success of your spells! That's terrific news!
If you go to the upper right hand corner of this page and see the white search box (in the dark green area). Type in the words: fatigue tired
You will see many posts regarding this. There are suggestions here.
I would like to add that healing products may also help: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
Wishing you the very best.
Take care.
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Obsidian-Pizza » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:51 am

Thanks Aida! After reading up on some answers, I find it important to specify that I am in not feeling fatigued in a spiritual sense, but in a physical manner. I'm feeling physically and mentally exhausted a lot earlier in the day as compared to prior to when the spell was cast and in place. Instead of waking up feeling energized and ready to go, I wake up feeling how I used to around 3pm on a busy workday. By the time the clock actually does reach 3pm, I'm so tired that I can't do anything other than sit down and watch TV or relax, which is starting to put me behind on my work projects. Simply "getting rest" or "taking a break" doesn't seem to be the right answer, as it is creating other problems for me.

The only explanation I can come up with is that because the shield I've built needs such a significant amount of daily energy to use in order to keep it up and running, the only way for it to "fuel up" is by pumping energy from my own life force (yes, I am the gas station in this metaphor). Perhaps this is the result of a spell-outlining oversight that needs correcting, as opposed to a "rest and recover" diagnosis I've seen being offered in other fatigue-related questions.

I feel like I need help in coming up with a permanent ongoing energy source solution, as this shielding spell was designed for long-term use. I'm thinking maybe a method of using crystals and daily candle burning, but I don't know if that feels sufficient enough, or if I have the time/money/privacy for perpetual daily candle burning. It only makes sense that after building this massive magical construct that it would require a lot of energy to power it--I simply can no longer be the generator.
Obsidian-Pizza

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:59 am

Obsidian-Pizza, I'm surprised you would construct a spell that demands so much of your own personal energy every day.

The old song says, "Take your burden to the Lord and leave it there." You shouldn't have to be the sole source of energy for your work.

I don't want to dip into your business, but I'm kind of having trouble visualizing a hoodoo spell that wouldn't call on the strength and power of the Lord -- the Creator of the cosmos! -- and of Jesus, the ancestors, your heroes and role models of the past, and of course the plant and mineral spirits that God has given to help us.

Wearing a mojo doesn't drain us dry. Neither does burning candles, taking baths, placing protective curios in a five-spot pattern, establishing boundaries about your house, or adding the appropriate bath crystals, powders, or oils to grooming, laundry and cleaning products.

It does look like either an undiagnosed physical problem, defective spell design or an attack.

Since this is only your third post, I see you're new to this site and it sounds like you're new to hoodoo. I hope you'll spend some time on the introductory links Miss Aida gave you in response to your introduction post (http://forum.luckymojo.com/hello-fellow-truth-seekers!-;--t26995.html)

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Obsidian-Pizza » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:00 am

The spells that I've performed in the past involve harnessing energy during the ritual (using whatever means necessary), and then releasing that energy into the universe once the spell is cast. I always call on the Lord and elemental beings to assist me. After the spells were completed, I detached from them completely, so as to not interfere with the manifestation of my true will. I have always been very successful using this method in the past.

With this particular spell, I had not anticipated that more energy would be required after the ritual was performed, otherwise I would have prepared for it in some way.

It is my first attempt using a sigil that I created. It was programmed with the following statement of intention: "All confidential aspects of my personal and professional affairs are universally shielded, camouflaged, and protected in all dimensional planes from prying, malevolent, and baneful energies of any kind."

I used this sigil in black candles and inside of a protective talisman I made. The talisman is also filled with an herb and gemstone mixture, and is hanging by my door. Lots of additional lovely herb magic is also reenforcing the barrier.

I didn't mean to imply that all of the wonderful healing suggestions are of no use in this situation. I simply am finding it hard to justify spending time on these things while there is still such important work that needs to get done. I'm going to feed my talisman today, and also light a candle while I have a think on what to do.
Obsidian-Pizza

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello, Obsidian-Pizza,
Along with the fantastic advice that was given to you by Miss Michaele, I was thinking about your case.
You might want to consider applying Fiery Wall of Protection over your 7 Chakras. This could help you
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells for Success and High Energy in Job or Business

Unread postby wonderwoman77 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:24 am

Hi All,
I am working on success & financial wealth for my family business. I read I need to let it go once it's been cast. How do you let it go? I think that is what is getting it in my way. Any advice on how to let go would be much appreciated!
Thank you
wonderwoman77

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello, cedylady14,

This is basically what we are talking about:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

"Fish Fry Luck"

Unread postby bsimmonsabilo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello, to everyone! I'm Bobby--new to the forum. I have a quick question, if I may? I've noticed a few references to "fish fry luck" with regard to incense on the LM website, as well as in, The Black Folder. Aside from its mention, I can't seem to find any information as to what the term means, exactly. I'm hoping that someone can shed some light on the term? Thanks, in advance!
bsimmonsabilo

Re: "Fish Fry Luck"

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:42 pm

"Fish fry luck" is an old black slang term for luck in business, buying and selling, drawing customers. You don't hear it much anymore, and it ws never common among white folks, but that is what it means. It does not refer to incense per se.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby calypsotic » Tue May 31, 2016 2:41 pm

Hi there! I'm pretty new to hoodoo. I'm of African American and Native American descent, and my ancestors have recently called on me and my sister to the path.

Well, I just got a job in manufacturing, and the job is HARD. it's rough on my body,y hands and it runs long hours. The thing is, I have a bachelors degree, so I can climb the corporate ladder if I tried.

I have an issue of doubting myself as well. What do you guys suggest to help me with my work, and to help me climb up the ladder quicker? Maybe to at least get a job at my work that would be easier on my body (I have a handicap that the job is taxing on).

Thanks ahead of time! ❤
calypsotic

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, calypsotic,

The 3 perfect spells for you are:

www.luckymojo.com/master.html (for your confidence

www.luckymojo.com/victory.html (for your confidence and to help you get what you want)

And the Crown of Success Spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Also, carrying a John the Conqueror root is not a bad idea at all. It's for power and personal mastery: www.herb-magic.com/john-the-conqueror-whole-small.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, calypsotic!

Congratulations to you for finding the path your ancestors have called you to. That's so exciting! I hope you find it enriching.

I'd suggest you use Crown of Success products to help you advance up that corporate ladder: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Crown of Success oil smells absolutely incredible, too! You could also create a confidence/success mojo bag for yourself, with items like High John the Conqueror root (for power), Deer's Tongue (for eloquence) and bay leaves (for success) placed in a purple flannel bag.

Since you mentioned you have issues with doubting yourself, too, I'd also recommend Crucible of Courage products paired with the Crown of Success: http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html.

If you feel like you'll want to ask for a new position in the future, I'd start a honey or sugar jar on your boss now, to get them ready and sweetened toward you so they're ready to grant you that favor when the time comes. Pairing that honey/sugar jar with some Boss Fix products would give it some real oomph!: http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

Here is a page that's all about honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby calypsotic » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:08 pm

Thank you, SisterJean and Miss Aida! I will definitely be looking into doing all of those. I guess I've been trying to get in way over my head, trying to buy all of my curio supplies at once. But now, you guys have given me some guidance.

Thank you!!
calypsotic

Unread postby Curios12 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:58 pm

I am not sure if this is the right place but here goes my questions

I am on my new job for 4 months with not much training since the other person in the position that I am in left abruptly, so I am basically feeling my way out. For some reason I think my boss thinks I am slow lol, which is far from the truth. Anyway I wanted to know if I can use only King Solomon wisdom oil and candle to assist me with getting my job done without being frustrated because of how my boss delivers her instructions. I have read on hear about it and putting a list of things that I want to get to help myself on the job and in my love life.

Thanks in advance for all the help.
Curios12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello, Curios12,

Wow, that is a lot of pressure and responsibility.

Yes, that can work alone.

But I would also suggest Master and Clarity

Especially Master (which will help you take charge)

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Wishing you the best success
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Curios12 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Thank you Miss Aida I will look into these!!
Curios12

Unread postby wonderwoman77 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Thank you on the letting go link.

I'm not sure this is an appropriate question for this section or not. I work in my family business which is 2 years old. I'm curious if my dad's focus on needing money is what is blocking our success. We seem to always be so close to being profitable and then something falls through, that we are back to trying to figure out how we're going to pay our bills.

It's so extreme that I am currently not getting paid and we are limping along. We've been late on both rents (home and office) for this past year. We're scraping by and have a ton of great potential that would just make us soar through and would get us on the path of sucess.

So I'm not sure if my dad's mind set is what's blocking our success or if it's something else.

Would it be more appropriate to work on my dad and try to get him to see us as successful or to work on the business?

If I posted in the wrong forum, I apologize.

Thank you.
wonderwoman77

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello cedylady14,

It sounds like a reading would help you here, so you know what aspect of the situation needs work and where you should be applying your energy.

You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby imtempel » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:59 pm

If this is in the wrong place, please let me know so I can move it to another board :).

I just started a new job(which I achieved through an employment spell), and it was my first day today. The job is amazing and I love it, but the job itself is very difficult, involved, and something I have never done or attempted to do before. Even though my new boss knows I am completely entry level, on the first day he was very impatient with me. I get the idea he is not use to teaching other people and has always worked by himself. I assume I would do a honey jar spell specifically for this purpose, but I also want to MAJORLY increase focus and the super ability to memorize new things (I am not so good at that in my own!) so I can actually do and keep this job.

Thanks so much guys!

Blessings <3
imtempel

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello imtempel,

I'd suggest Crown of Success, Clarity and King Solomon's Wisdom products to give you success, wisdom and clarity in the workplace:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

The Crown of Success will also give you more of a respectable presence on the job, which could be amplified by use of Master products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-master.html

Honey jar sounds like a great idea for the boss. Don't forget to dress those candles with Boss Fix oil ;)

http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling