• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:39 am

Spells for Success Going Through Divorce or Ending an Affair

Re: Messy Divorce Problem, where to start?

Unread postby Forest_Roots » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:43 am

Everyone has given you such wonderful advice!. I am personally amazed and proud of how strong you are! If you could give us an update when possible.

Best of luck and happiness to you!
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven
Forest_Roots

I am in a relationship that I must get out of

Unread postby blue » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:00 pm

I am in a relationship that I MUST get out of. We have been together 9 years and have 2 children. It is not a healthy realtionship. I do not hate him, and I wish him no harm. I just want to be happy and open myself up to the possibility of finding real love. The problem is I feel stuck. My current job has cut my hours back dramactially, making it impossible for me to move out. Is there a spell I can cast for successful independance? I just want to be able to support myself and my children on my own. Pay my bills w/o assistance from him. I do not have a lot of money to spend on materials as I am saving the little bit that I have. Any and all suggestions wil be helpful. Thanks
blue

Re: I am in a relationship that I must get out of

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:17 pm

am in a relationship that I MUST get out of. We have been together 9 years and have 2 children. It is not a healthy realtionship. I do not hate him, and I wish him no harm. I just want to be happy and open myself up to the possibility of finding real love. The problem is I feel stuck. My current job has cut my hours back dramactially, making it impossible for me to move out. Is there a spell I can cast for successful independance? I just want to be able to support myself and my children on my own. Pay my bills w/o assistance from him. I do not have a lot of money to spend on materials as I am saving the little bit that I have. Any and all suggestions wil be helpful. Thanks

Separation (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html) spiritual supplies is ideal for your needs. It is designed to cause a couple to calmly move apart or stop seeing each other. This link includes the traditional separation spell at a crossroads or in a river
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:22 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html

Your children deserve child support. The support is not for you it is for them. It is for medical benefits, college plans, food, shelter and clothing, and activities outside of school.

Lucky Mojo Court Case:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Lucky Mojo Pay Me:
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Good Luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Agreed with all the GREAT recommendations. I am not sure if you would qualify for low income housing as well.

So in addition, you need MONEY. I would get some money drawing AND some work steady going too.

I would first start off with perhaps sitting down and think about ways you can get some money for yourself. Since your hours have been cut back perhaps you can pick up another job some where else. Maybe be a baby sitter for someone...ask friends and family what they need help with.

If you have to prioritize your products, get a road opener going to open up the way for you to generate some money AND to get out of this relationship.

Be stable first before you leave. Make a plan. You dont want to leave with two children without having a stable ground first. So baby steps and leave him as soon as you are able. But if you are in a violent or threatening relationship leave ASAP.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blue » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Thank you for all the suggestions. I think I will use the "cut and clear" once I have already left. I am not running away from a situation..this is actually a mutal decision. We have both agreed that we need to separate and I had a plan, but my job is cooperating. So I guess what I really need is MONEY! But steady, dependable money. I will try the road opener. Is there anything else I can try to speed up the process. Should I try a money spell? and if so, which one? I really appreciate the feedback. :)
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!
blue

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Thank you for all the suggestions. I think I will use the "cut and clear" once I have already left. I am not running away from a situation..this is actually a mutal decision. We have both agreed that we need to separate and I had a plan, but my job is cooperating. So I guess what I really need is MONEY! But steady, dependable money. I will try the road opener. Is there anything else I can try to speed up the process. I would like to be moved and setteled by July so that my children can be comfortable before school starts in Aug. Should I try a money spell? and if so, which one? I really appreciate the feedback. :)

Fast Luck is great if you need something to happen quickly in your favor.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

I know you can't spend a lot of money so I think it would be best for you to perhaps start with some vigil lights and see how those burn for you. You could have the Missionary church burn them for you. You can tell them in which order to light the candles. I would do a road opener, fast luck and money drawing. You may want to get some money stay with me as well so the money you earn does not leave your hand.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blue » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:19 am

Thank you again for all the suggestion. I've been on this site all night trying to map out a course of action. Since my first order of business is to increase my income this is what I've decided on. I have a very specific amount of money that I would like to make monthly.

I decided on Road Opener, Fast Luck and Money draw. I thought I would order the Fast Luck spell kit. For Road Opener, I decided on the Bath Crystals, oil and Incense. My thoughts were that I would do a bath while burning incense and an orange candle dressed in the oil, and possibly wear the oil. Oh, I would also dress my clothes.

For Money Draw, I decided on the bath crystals ( which I will also use to dress my clothes), oil (I plan to dress the green candles in the Fast Luck kit with this as well as wear it), sachet powder (for dressing money) and a mojo bag to wear. I also thought I should request a vigil candle set at the alter.

This all ended up being more than I originally wanted to spend, but I am looking at it as an investmet. Does my plan of action make sense? Or am I doing too much? I am new to this. Also, while reading some of the forums, I saw mention of Prosperity and realized that Miss Tammie Lee suggested that as well. Should I consider using products from this line instead of the Money Draw? Any suggestions on the order in which I should do the work? Can the baths be combined? Can I wear the oils combined? Lots of questions, I know, but I really appreciate all the feedback.
blue

I need someone to cast a break up spell on my behalf

Unread postby PamelaP » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:49 pm

i need someone to cast a break up spell on my behalf i have tried breaking up with my partner face to face but ended up bottling out at last minute we have been together for 4 years and have 2 kids but the relationship has become a negative one . I feel as if im trapped as he has control over everything . I honestly feel that the kids and I would be happier without him
PamelaP

Re: I need someone to cast a break up spell on my behalf

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:53 pm

You can certainly hire a rootworker, but you should try the Cut and Clear spell first, if you truly feel it is time to end the relationship.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby PamelaP » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:48 pm

i dont have much money as he controls that but yes it is time for us to part ways for my own sanity if nothing else as he threatens to either take the children or do something stupid to himself. i have tried another company's "end a relationship" spell a few weeks ago but it didn't work
PamelaP

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:41 pm

PamelaP.

I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation and i feel concerned for your safety and that of the children, but i am also not exactly sure what we can do for you.

We sell a Cut and Clear spell kit here for under $40.00 including shipping. Please read more about it here on my web site:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

and then read customer experiences (including both questions and answers about it) here in the forum:

cut-and-clear-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t8704.html

This is our shop's forum, not "rootworkers for hire" -- but if you do want to hire a rootworker, then we recommend that you select one from among the people at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

AIRR Associates are ethical practitioners and will not rip you off. Go to the section of the AIRR site on Break-Ups and select one of the people whose name appears at the upper right of the page -- because only those listed on that page will take such a case (some do not do Break-Up spells of any kind). Not everyone listed will necessarily take your case, either -- they may be over-booked already, or may feel this is not a good fit for them -- but if you click on their name-links and read about them, and select one who seems copasetic with you, there is a good chance they will take the job.

If you want to hire a rootworker to do the work for you, the job will cost considerably more than the $40.00 that a Cut and Clear spell kit costs. You can make your money go father by buying the spell kit and hiring a rootworker to coach you through the process. This is called Magical Coaching. Read more about Magical Coaching here, at AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... l_Coaching

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:40 pm

PamelaP wrote:i dont have much money as he controls that but yes it is time for us to part ways for my own sanity

Pamela, I hope you are also doing Money Stay With Me, protection, and uncrossing work for yourself and your children.

When you do the Cut and Clear work, get some Crucible of Courage and maybe King Solomon Wisdom products to use along with them.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Have I been Crossed? Or is it in my head?

Unread postby blue » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:26 pm

had to delete this post
blue

Re: Have I been Crossed? Or is it in my head?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:56 am

Your reading should shed light on many of these questions. It sounds to me like you have definitely had contact with other magical traditions and it is possible to carry off soem bad vibes from that-but your reading with CM Ali can look at the issue and give you a definitive answer.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blue » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:46 am

THANK YOU Miss Bri for taking the time to read my post. I wasn't sure if CM Ali would pick up on that since I hadn't asked about it specifically. I am looking forward to his reading.
blue

Can a reader be wrong?

Unread postby blue » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:10 pm

I got a reading recently, and while I feel the reader's advice was sound, I think they may be wrong about one very important thing. I don't want to get into too much detail, but I strongly believe I am right about something I was told I am wrong about.
blue

Re: Can a reader be wrong?

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:24 pm

To err is human- anyone can be wrong. The first thing is if the reader is a member of AIRR, if they are a member then they've been vetted as reliable. A reader's job is to read people and situations, and they give you a report on things as they stand in that moment in time, and the foreseen future. The second is to talk to your reader, ask why they feel you are wrong in this situation. You can always go to another AIRR member for a second opinion, however if you are planning on asking different readers until you get what you want to hear, you won't get the full benefit from the reading(s) like you could. Without any further details, that's all I can say.
Wild at Heart

Unread postby blue » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Thank you Wild At Heart for responding. I feel very strongly that some type of spell has been cast on my spouse and I...I am almost positive. But my reader said there has not been. This was an AIRR reader, I am comfortable with the advice that was given, but I feel like I need to do something to remove what ever has been done to us. I know who did it and why. Would it be wise to err on the side of caution and try an uncrossing spell anyway, or should I just trust what the reader has said? Even though my own intuition is screaming something different? Should I get another reading by another reader?
blue

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:12 pm

I'd say there's no harm in doing an Uncrossing before starting any other work. If it puts your mind at ease, and allows you to go into the other work more focused and confident, then go ahead. A good cleansing never hurt anything!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:47 pm

I agree here is the link to Uncrossing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blue » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Thank you Devi Spring and jwmcclin. I am going to check out the Uncrossing forum for a little direction. I appreciate your responses.
blue

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:32 pm

missj, you have been posting about the same situation in several secrtions of the board and changing your mind about the situation. I have placed all of the posts in one thread. There is no way that we can handle your situation from a product-suggestion point of view (which is what we are doing here) unless we see the whole story -- and no way to see the whole story unless all the posts are in one thread.

You have gone from "I must leave my spouse" to "I need money to leave my spouse" to "Have I been Crossed? Or is it in my head?" to "it occurred to me that we might be crossed" to my reader "may be wrong about one very important thing" (which seems to be, based on your other posts, 'my reader was wrong because he said my spouse is not crossed and i know he is').

I have collected your posts from the "Ending Relationships, " Uncrossing," and "Psychic Readers" areas and placing them all in the "Relationships" area because it seems like you now intend to work on the relationship rather than leave.

I guess my question you is if you don't have sex with your husband, do you have sex at all? Miss it? Care about it? And what about him? Does he miss it? Get it outside? On the internet? Is he saying no or are you? 'Cause, seriously, unless both of you are not very sexual, which can be the case, of course, someone is hurting. But if both of you are not sexual, then why mention to us that you are not having sex? And WHY are you not having sex together? I mean ... WHY NOT?

Anyway, if the relationship is your interest now, rather than leaving, i suggest Marriage Oil, which you can order from right here in the forum by cliking the blue Add to Cart button:

OIL-HOO-MARR
Marriage Oil
$6.00

You can recite the 45th and 46th Psalms over this oil and then get some of it on your spouse, via your fingertips, if possible.

To try to bring back a flame that has gone out of the relationship, blend the Marriage Oil with Fire of Love Oil:

OIL-HOO-FIRE
Fire Of Love Oil
$6.00

And, if there are tensions in the home, try adding Peacful Home Oil:

OIL-HOO-PEAC
Peaceful Home Oil
$6.00

These oils can be burned on small candles, used as body dressings, and otherwise deployed.

You can even blend in a fourth oil, Uncrossing, to the mix you make:

OIL-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Oil
$6.00

Another way to clean up a place where bad relationship problems have taken place is to use Chinese Wash as a room scrub in place of commercial cleansers:

WAT-CHI-GL04
Chinese Wash, 4 oz.
$5.25

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby blue » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Thank you Miss Cat for consolidating my story. I apologize for posting all over the place..I am bit confused about what to do, but not at all confused about what I want. I haven not changed my mind about leaving this relationship. I still feel I need to leave, and believe that it is probably best for me to do so. My reading also confirmed this. I do, however, strongly believe that we, not just he, have been cursed. If you read the back story you understand why. I want to remove what ever work was done, not to stay, but first and foremost, simply because I want it off me. It has been a long 9 years...and we still have to deal with each other for the rest of our lives. I would like things to be peaceful.

By the way when I mentioned that we do not sleep together..I should have been more clear. We have not slept in the same bed for 6 years...we have sex, but it's really just out of necessity or boredom, and rare. He has cheated on me, once that I have proof of, but I can ALWAYS feel when there is female energy around him, so I "know" it's been more than once. This was also confirmed in my reading. I'm not concerned with that tho...I know who he is, see him and am not trying to change him.

I feel, at this time, that there has been too much damage done for us to reconcile, even after removing this curse, and quite frankly I need a break from him and it. I fully intend to work with the road opening, Fast Luck, Money Draw and also Steady Job products and in fact have already ordered those products. However, I can not ignore my own intuition which is telling me that this woman has done some work. You misquoted me in regards to my reader...I never said he was wrong because he said my spouse was not crossed, I simply asked if it were possible for a reader to be wrong. I trust the information that was given to me, and am going to follow the reader's advise. But I have learned the hard way to trust my own intuition as well.

Having stated all of this..can you, or some one else, recommend a method to remove this curse. I read through some of the forums, and I think the uncrossing products are what I want. But I know that my husband will not take a bath. I was wondering if I could work with a candle that represents both of us. I do not want to take on the responsibility of working with a doll. I need to do it in a way that does not involve him at all..unless it is by dressing his clothes, sprinkling sachet powder in his shoes, or sneaking oil into the oil he wears daily...all of which I plan to do.

Thank you for the product suggestions. I read about the Chinese Wash but was unsure about it as I still intend to leave. I was thinking of doing an Uncrossing bath myself, and dressing my and his clothes with the rest of the bath crystals. As mentioned above, I also planned to sprinkle powder in his shoes, since I know he will not bathe, but I wanted to add candle work as well. So can I use the marriage candle, and if so, would I use Black or White...and should I personalize them in some way? And also, do I leave it burning?

Anything you can suggest will be extremely appreciated.
blue

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:57 am

Sorry if i over-interpreted what you said. Let's get to the products:

Regarding Chinese Wash -- it cleans away evil. It does not matter if you intend to stay or go. It is for cleaning away curses, messes, and bad luck. You can add it to the laundry water, to scrub water, to anything.

Uncrossing is to take off curses and remove residual effects. It cleans and refreshes and removes long-standing negatives.

Jinx Killer is for direct application to cursed objects, pathways, and beings. It negates the jinx that was placed; i think of it as a spiritual flea-dip.

OIL-HOO-JKIL
Jinx Killer Oil
$6.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby blue » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:30 am

Thank you Miss Cat!! I like your reference to spiritual flea dip :)

1. So are you suggesting I use the jinx killer oil instead of the uncrossing oil?? Or both?

2. Also, you did not answer my question about the candle. Should I not use one? And if so, would I dress it in uncrossing oil, jinx killer, both, or not at all?

3. I understand what you are saying about the Chinese wash, I am going to get that also.

4. Can I mix say the jinx killer, with say crown of success oil to wear??

5. One final question, this is a little off topic, but 2 nights ago this woman visited me in a dream... I wont get into the details, (unless you really want to know). She has visited me a few times since her passing... and I have even felt her energy around my house from time to time. At this point I really want her to not visit anymore. Do you think just asking her to do so will be enough? Im not mad at her..I just want this off me and I would like her not to visit anymore.
blue

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:17 pm

If your husband uses a body wash and shampoo, you can put uncrossing bath crystals or oil in them- just shake it up and don't put too much in and he won't notice.
Wild at Heart

Unread postby blue » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Thanks Wild At Heart. He actually wears an oil every day...kind of like a cologne. I was thinking I could sneak some into that. I'm just still confused about the candle..the uncrossing kit uses white candles, but the the description of the Black Couple candle says its used for repelling evil..so I'm not sure if I should use that or the white couple. I am ready to order tho, because I want to get have this in time for the next waning moon which is the 7th. I think I am going to go with the black candle. I'm also going to get the Chinese Wash Miss Cat suggested and the Buffalo Amonia. Thoughts?
blue

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Since I am the reader in question, I will respond. You are *not* suffering from a curse. You may feel that you are, but you are not. There is no harm in starting your work with Uncrossing but ultimately it will be for peace of mind. Be warned though that if you feel that strongly about being cursed then you'll end up cursing yourself. Your belief and fear can become your own stumbling block.

My reading showed no curse, but sure start with an Uncrossing, but don't start doubting your uncrossing like you doubt the reading--you would be crippling yourself.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:05 pm

1. I am just letting you know your options.

2. It is customary to light small lights when performing a spiritual cleansing. That is why white candles come with the Uncrossing spell kit. There is no need to set a light for any other reason i can think of here except possibly for Clarity and Money Drawing to get a nest egg in regard to leaving the relationship. The Black Couple candle says it's used for repelling evil -- namely an evil couple in your life, which i don't think you have. So you don't need that.

3. Chinese Wash is extremely useful. Never be without it. It is included in the Uncrossing spell kit.

4. Mixing Jinx Killer Oil with Crown of Success Oil to wear? Not the way i would do things. I would use Jinx Killer on anything i thought had had a jinx laid on or in it (like that blanket, which you no longer have). I might dress my shoes with it (using it in a way that is similar to Fear Not To Walk Over Evil Oil in that regard). Crown of Success is more about planning something and carrying it out.

5. The woman whom you believed crossed you, who is now dead, visited you in a dream. Well that is significant, i would say. I would sleep with some protection, like a glass of water, the 91st Psalm, etc. on the nightstand. Throw the water out in the morning.

Also, pay attention to what ConjureMan Ali said -- a person can run themselves into worse trouble by believing they are cursed when they are no longer under any kind of spiritual attack. You yourself said that the woman was more kindly to you in the years before she died. She may have changed her mind.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby blue » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Thank you CM Ali and Miss Cat for your responses and recomendations. I hope I did not off you, CM Ali. Alhough your reading was not what I had hoped to hear, in regard to my relationship, It did resonate with me and I feel comfortable with your suggestions and advice. This thing with this woman may not be true, but I cant shake the feeling that it might be..and I realize that I may have conjured her up and caused her to visit me. So, if for nothing else, I will do the uncrossing just so that I can put it to rest. And then move on to the work CM Ali suggested to me.

Thank you Miss Cat for your explanation of the candles and also for your advice with regards to her and the dream. As mentioned before, she has visited me on occasion prior to this, and I have even felt her energy around the house from time to time. It has never bothered me before, but I think maybe she needs to stay where she is.

I know that there is a strong chance that I am not cursed, and I really dont want to appear to be disrespecting any ones gift...but I knew this woman personally, knew what she was into, and what she was capable of. She was never into the "light" side of magick..always the dark...which I think contributed to her demise, And there are just too many coincidences (which I do not believe in). I just have to go with my gut on this one. Miss Cat mentioned that she may have changed her mind..and I was thinking along those same lines. But I think it was much like her "change of mind" while I was pregnant..meaning after she had already tried and figured she had failed.

Anyway, thank you again for all of your help and suggestions. They are much appreciated! I've ordered the products that I think I need..including that black candle which I will now not use. (any idea what I should/can do with it?) I will be sure to update my progress.

Many blessings to all of you :)
blue

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:46 pm

You didn't offend me. I know my gifts but you should do what you feel is right and will put your mind at ease. Even if it only is to put your own ghosts to rest.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blue » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 am

I'm so excited!! I finally received half my order!! I have only recieved all of the stuff that I probably DON'T need. The uncrossing oil, chinese and buffalo wash, and uncrossing incense. So my question is, do I need to wait untill the next waning moon to use those products, or can I wash down my house now?? I planned to wash it down and burn the incense. Also do I have to wait till dawn? Does that not matter since I am more than likely doing this just to clear my own mind.

Oh, I also got the black Bride and Groom candle, but I am not going to use it as discussed above. Any idea what I should do with it. There is no harm having in the house right?
blue

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:33 am

Yes you can wash your house down now. Timings are great and add energy to the work but if you have something urgent to do then you can do it whenever you like.

Please read this link as to how to perform a floor wash as it will answer your question about if you need to dispose of the water at dawn

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html#floorwashes

No there is no harm in having the black candle in the house. And please search the candles section as to how you can use this candle.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:18 am

Keep that black candle around, you never know when it will come in handy and Stars gave you a great link for some ideas.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

I think I may have REALLY messed up.

Unread postby blue » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:42 am

Thank you Miss Bri and Starsinthesky7.

I ended up washing the house down on Monday. My husband was out of the house with a house guest that was staying with us. I figured that was the time to do it since it would have been harder and nearly impossible to do with them both here at dawn. I also burned the candle and I fear I may have made a big NO NO.

I dressed the candle with the uncrossing oil and carved our names into it. I rubbed the oil down the candle and away from my body. My husband had just cut his hair that morning and there was still some of his hair on the floor. I hollowed out the bottom of the candle and put the little hairs in the bottom of it on the mans side, and then I pulled a strand of my own hair and did the same to the woman's side. ( I think I read that somewhere on here).

Anyway, I prayed over the candle, and lit the incense. I recited Psalm 37 and 51 and then went about cleaning the house. I used water, 3 capfulls of chinese wash, 3 cap fulls of buffalo ammonia, and dripped some uncrossing oil into it. I took the incense with me in each room. I left the candle burning in my bathroom, going back every few minutes to check on it. I started on the top floor at the back of my house. I washed down all the walls of each room and the floors. Most of my house is carpeted so I used a spray bottle and sprayed the carpet.

I did the entire house (except the garage...should I have done that?) and by the time I got to the front of the front of the house, I was pretty exhausted. I didnt wash the front step as I probably should have and couldn't figure out which direction was East, so I just threw the water into the front yard.

By the time I was done the woman's side of the candle was completely burned out, but the man's side was still lit in a puddle of wax. I didn't blow it out. I did notice that as it burned his side dripped a lot. The woman's side had one drip mark on her that may have come from the man side, may not have, but it was closes to his side.

I really didn't think there would be harm in using the candle since I had dressed it and made my intentions with it clear.

I read somewhere on here about Miss Cat's 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months. Well...that night we argued, and the next day we argued even harder. And it was about another couple!! Did I bring this on. Did I royally screw up??? HOW can I fix this??

As I stated earlier, I still fully intend to leave this man, but as my finances are not great right now, I am sort of stuck here by default right now.

I may have been wrong about the crossing I believed was done to us, but like I said earlier, I don't believe in coincidences. I strongly believed that something was done. I also have taken into consideration Conjure Man Ali's statement about doubting the uncrossing. I kept that in mind as I did the "work".

I figured if there was no change than I may have been wrong. But for us to argue immediately after for 2 days and for it to involve another couple!!

I fear I may have created this. Did I?
blue

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:47 am

Using I Dominate my man products - http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dominate-my-man.html in conjunction with a Honey Jar might help the situation. A simple but interesting spell is to "put his head in the freezer but warming his heart". A simple strand of hair from the head is used for the freezer work and a hair from his chest is taped behind the stove (make sure it wil not get burned only warm whenever you cook). If he has a hairless then steal a button from one of his used shirt that sit close to his heart.
Good luck!
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

The 'Delicate' Separation

Unread postby Rosaleen » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Hi there,
My husband and i are separating (his choice, not mine). This has been a painful proccess, especially since he's not planning to leave the house until July. Having him around makes it more difficult for me to move on from hearbreak and pain. Furthermore, he has hoards of 'stuff' that he plans to keep here, even after he leaves. We have two young children that I will have primary custody of. I would like to 'hotfoot' him in order to expediate the proccess, but since he is still a co-parent (and also close to our children), I need to handle this somewhat delicately. Can you recommend a course of action that will help me expunge the home of his influence (and person) without negating his relationship to the children?
Many Thanks,
Rosaleen
Rosaleen

Re: The 'Delicate' Separation

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:11 pm

You can use Separation products, which are less harsh than Hotfoot. You should consult an attorney. Your husband sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it too. Make it clear to him that you are not a storage facility. If he goes, so do his things.

You can also do a Cut and Clear to get rid of your emotional ties to him, so he won't upset you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:34 am

I would work some influence or if you want to go more forceful controlling, commanding, or essence of bend over can be used to make him get out. I would use one of those products to force him to take his stuff as well.

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html
www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rosaleen » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Oh, excellent advice, thank you both.
(And excellent assesment of the situation too Mama Miki!)

Thank you for the links, I shall be following up on this!
Is it best to work the Cut and Clear prior to the Seperation? I think following up on these two things with the more controlling works might be best in order to maintain some longer-term control over the situation!

And definately 'yes' to seeking some legal advice (though that certainly doesn't come cheap!)

Thanks again!
Rosaleen

peaceful marriage split

Unread postby blip » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:06 pm

A friend of mine plans on leaving her husband in a few months and I wanted to help her make everything go smoothly. The relationship is over but there are kids involved. She may also get resistance from his family as well. I was thinking about separation but maybe cut and clear so both parties can move on.

Also there is another situation where a couple split and the man has seemed to move on but the nastiness from his end hasn't stopped. He's determined to blame her for everything and tries to dig up dirt on her any way he can. I would like to dissolve any negative feelings he has towards her so they can have a peaceful relationship for the kids.

Any advice is welcome.
blip

Re: peaceful marriage split

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:42 pm

You can use Separation for both cases. For the first, Cut and Clear so she can cut emotional ties to him. For the second, Stop Gossip so he will stop spreading lies.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blip » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:14 am

Thank you very much.

I have a question about timing for the first one. She's waiting on money to be able to move so I don't want to do it too early. Should I wait until she's all set or do it right before she leaves.
blip

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Do some prosperity work for your friend to bring money to her quicker. Also, blessing work for her kids so they thrive wherever they are. If her inlaws are going to make trouble, try some Influence work on them.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

spell to speed up this divorce and paternal right term

Unread postby katcantu » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:17 am

My fiance signed the separation papers 3 years ago. He has no idea where she lives or how to get ahold of her.

His ex-wife's son just turned 5 and my husband has not seen either of them since shortly after the boy was born (his mother brought over the papers). Her high school love has been in the boy's life since birth. He is the known daddy and he is her fiance.

My husband and his ex agreed to divorce and that he would sign his paternal rights over to her fiance once the two of them got married, but she has been dragging her feet out of laziness it seems. My fiance tried to get ahold of her and her lawyer, but both ignored his calls and he has no idea what is going on.

What kind of work can I do to get this ball rolling and finished? I want her compelled to finish the divorce and petition for the termination so everyone can get out this limbo!

Her laziness is affecting both sides now and without her followthrough nothing can be done now.
katcantu

Re: spell to speed up this divorce and paternal right term

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 am

Please clarify your situation. Separation papers? Did you mean her husband? Who is getting a divorce and what relation is that person to you?

Consult with an attorney on this, but usually one person can file and if the other person does not respond the petitioner can get a decree by default after a period of time. Also, if a person's address is unknown, there is a process called "Summons by Publication," where the summons is published in a newspaper for a certain number of days or weeks.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby katcantu » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:43 pm

This is my fiance and his ex. She filed the separation papers he signed, but then nothing else went forward and both she and her attorney started ignoring his calls. It has been 3 years, she also has a son that he is on the birth certificate for that they agreed to terminate his rights and have her soon to be husband adopt legally. I am looking for some way to compel her to get off her butt and finish this because he can't do anything himself now that she has already started it all.
katcantu

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu May 02, 2013 8:43 am

I recommend your fiance consult with an attorney and possibly file for divorce himself. Separation and divorce are two different things, and three years is too long to wait. As I stated previously, most states allow a default order if the other party does not respond.

To get the ex to do her part: Compelling, Court Case, Essence of Bendover.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thatgirl » Fri May 03, 2013 8:29 am

Yep, as Mama Micki stated a default order for the divorce can be obtained if the other party does not respond. If he doesn't want to hire a lawyer, many states have all the paper work online these days. If he tries to serve her the papers and she doesn't respond then, he should be able to post notice to publication/newspaper. Then his divorce will be granted. It doesn't take very long either.
thatgirl

Unread postby katcantu » Mon May 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Thank you both. He's doing his part to move it forward and I'm going to do the compelling work to get her moving on her part. I intend to freeze her out after as a precaution, not because of her, but the people she associates with who has caused many problems.
katcantu

Unread postby katcantu » Fri May 31, 2013 11:56 am

In terms of a default divorce. what about termination of parental rights? that can't be done as well,can it? he has technically abandoned the child by texas law.
katcantu

Unread postby katcantu » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Just wanted to add, I did the spell a couple weeks back. Well, out of the blue today his ex contacted him through Facebook and they are now setting everything up to be finished. She is still on board to have his rights signed to her fiance once they are married in October, and she is keeping the child support stuff out of court until then so he doesn't have money owed in writing that will carry past the adoption.
katcantu

Re: Spells for Success Going Through Divorce or Ending an Affair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Hello, Jevaud,
I personally wouldn't do that.
This is something that I would do to get him victorious in domination.
I would, instead, seriously consider the WONDERFUL advice that has been given to you by Mary Bee, Moon Breath, and jwmcclim
Just my thoughts.
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Jevaud » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Thanx Miss Aida, yeah I just realized what I posted and I see how that would give him the dominion in the relationship (another dyslexic moment, lol). Instead it should be MY name on the purple candle, to gain more power and dominion in regard to this situation. I'm still planning on going with my original idea of the red figure candle mentioned above. I was looking for things to re-enforce my desire or back it up so to say.

Here is a different way of putting it, what would be some opinions on this idea: Using a purple candle to symbolize the power/ authority issue, put the person's name on it, then anoint it with Banishing Oil from top to bottom while stating verbally (or praying, whichever works for one better) that I hereby banish this person's authority over me in all aspects, including physical, emotional, and mental. Once again this is just me putting ideas together for a better understanding of how Hoodoo works, I present it here for review and greatly appreciate any opinions on this idea.
Jevaud

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Hello, Jevaud,
I still am a little hesitant about that one.
What about using a black candle for him and banish his authority over you . And a purple candle for you to gain victory in this arena?
Miss Aida

Unread postby Jevaud » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Actually Miss Aida, I like that a lot. I'm still grasping the Hoodoo feel of things, and sometimes I have a bad habit of referring back to other traditions' practices. This actually makes more sense. After all, I can state my verbal intention over the black candle to give it direction in the working, perhaps even holding the candle and seeing the situation I'd wish to banish, channel that into the candle, then anoint the candle and light it while verbally affirming and visualing that dominion shrinking with the candle. Then do as you said with the purple candle.

I think my error in thinking was trying to use the associated color for my undesired situation despite my desire to banish it; when I should actually use the color association with banishing. I will keep this idea in mind in the future, and once again thank you for your aid and advice. The best way to learn is practice and ask questions.
Jevaud

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Hello, Jevaud,
You're absolutely right! Have to use your imagination and then ask questions.
Sounds like you're on the right track to being a very good root worker!
Congrats and take care (and don't be afraid to ask questions, that's what we are here for)!
Happy Halloween!
Miss Aida

Unread postby Jevaud » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:57 am

Okay, I've got my supplies from LMCC, and I'm about ready to do my work. I've decided to go with the black/ purple candle above. My reason for this is I think it would be best to banish his authority first before I increase my own, as two authority figures can end up bumping heads. Once I do the black with banishing for his authority, and a purple candle for my own authority, I'm going to pick a future date to do the red figure candle with domination oil as back up.

I'm thinking to do this Nov. 23rd, which is on a Saturday, during a waning moon while the moon is in Leo. My reasoning is cause it's his authority and influence I wish to banish, Saturday being good for banishing and separation, Waning for decrease and Leo holds the authority influence. I'm thinking that I might just use the black candle for him since lighting my purple candle under a waning moon-in-Leo might affect my authority in the situation since Moon in Leo at that time is waning.

With that I may add my purple candle to the red image candle work I do at a later date and dress the purple candle with Leo oil. Would there be another oil more appropriate for this?

How does this sound for my work? And would it be alright to use my representative purple candle during this time, or go with my gut and leave it out as the moon is waning in Leo?

P. S.- I'm a double Virgo so I'm very detail oriented, lol hence the meticulousness.
Jevaud

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Hello, Jevaud,
Wow! A double Virgo!! My rising is Virgo so, I can understand your thoroughness perfectly!
OK, I would do the purple when the moon is waxing because you want to increase your authority. You could mix Leo oil with a domination oil: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html
Otherwise, everything sounds really good!!
Keep us posted!
Miss Aida

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce