Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Success in Art Music Dance Literature

queen2be
HRCC Student

Re: Spells for Success in Art Music Dance Literature

Unread post by queen2be » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Duh...sorry about that. Miss cat covered that more than thoroughly on her crossroads page!

Drugopera

Unread post by Drugopera » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi,

Would someone kindly advise me on which spell would be appropriate for auditions please (acting). I would like the number of auditions I am invited to and roles I am offered to increase exponentially.

Many thanks in advance.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi Drugopera,

although not a spell kit, I Can You Can't is an excellent product for any audition: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html

In the spell kit department, Crown of Success may well be what you're looking for: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Drugopera

Unread post by Drugopera » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 am

Thanks Aura. Much appreciated.

nowherelass

Unread post by nowherelass » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:09 am

Any advice for what to do to influence a decision AFTER the audition is over but BEFORE the result has been decided and publicly announced? I want to have Luckymojo set a light for me to get a role in a production, but I'm wondering if Crown of Success is the one I want or if I want to try to use Influence to influence the director into casting me.

Any advice on my choice?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:48 am

Hi nowherelass,

Crown of Success, John the Conqueror or Victory and Influence burned together (yes - all three!) can be a really powerful combo.
Aura Laforest

nowherelass

Unread post by nowherelass » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:16 am

ooh, good idea on John the Conqueror! But if I don't have any of those at the moment (my order from last week is still in the mail), which one candle would you recommend I have LM set for me?

I will definitely remember those for my next audition though! This time around I ordered crown of success, look me over, pay me, I can you can't, and steady work sachets to dress myself and my resume in as well as dress candles with. I also got some Queen Elizabeth root and master root chips to put into a mojo whose recipe I'm still fine-tuning. :D

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:17 am

Hi nowherelass,

LM can set any or all of those candles for you via the Missonary Independent Spiritual Church here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

If you had to choose only one, I would go with Victory or John the Conqueror since you already have Crown of Success and I Can You Can't which you can work with at home.

Blessings and success in your works.
Aura Laforest

nowherelass

Unread post by nowherelass » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:31 pm

I have LM set a Crown of Success light and even though I didn't get the part I wanted, the director referred another playwright to use me in their production as an actress had dropped out! So even though I didn't get THAT part, I got another one AND made a good impression on the director. :)

Thankyou, Luckymojo and Dionysus, for all your help! ^_^

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 pm

I love the results from I Can You Can't. Very good results especially in situation where you are competing. Good Luck in your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:50 pm

That's great nowherelass! Keep up the good work :) (Happy stories rock my world!)
Aura Laforest

BlueFish

Unread post by BlueFish » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:12 am

I have been playing guitar for a while and I am wondering if there is anything I can put inside the guitar to help bring me success? I already dress and pray over the guitar once a week with Crown of Success oil and incense when I feed my Mojo Hand. I also practice every Sunday morning with a candle burning.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for something I can keep inside the guitar under the pick guard. I wish there was a way to have it like a mojo with many items, but the problem is everyone sees and sometimes will touch the guitar.

indian_conjure
Newly Registered

Unread post by indian_conjure » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:27 am

I am into Animation and Graphics and also have very keen interest in Hoodoo and Magick.

Few years back when I began studying Animation I was enthusiastic and did very creative stuff and presented my teacher in the institute with wonderful works of art. But after sometime I just slowly started loosing my interest in Animation and suddenly now I just cant bring myself to do even small work in photoshop. But my interest in Hoodoo and magick is strong as ever and almost all day I try to learn about it.

Before I always maintained a balance between magick and my career but suddenly I am completely out of balance. All day I learn about herbs read books on magick and lost my interest in Animation which I dont want but I just cant bring that creativity , patience and interest again.

Since my family is not so well to do I need to concentrate on my animation as well to get a good job. So what can be done as I feel my creativity and enthusiasm about Animation and graphics suddenly went dormant.

More over when ever I start my gym after few weeks I cant control my eating habits and quickly gain what I lost and thus loosing my motivation there as well.

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Dear Indian - Conjure:
Having a creative block can really make you feel depressed that is for sure! I know how much I want to eat when a blank canvis sits before me and I am blocked. When I get blocked like that I will do a 13 Herb Bath to help break up all that negativity that keeps blocking my energy. Since you like magick I would also suggest that you set up your work space like sacred space. Possibly light some incense and a candle just before you get ready to work. Because psychism and creativity are so closely related in the brain I would suggest using psychic eye incense and fixed candle for your sacred space. If nothing else it will relax your mind so that the creativty can flow.
I would love to see some of your work and happy creating!
Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

rpir09

Unread post by rpir09 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi everyone,
I want to improve my dancing skills . I am not a professional, I just want to perform on a social level. I am just about to order a Crown of Success vigil service.
Do you have any more suggestions for this case?
Any deities or rituals that could help?
Thanks in advance.

mandypandycat

Unread post by mandypandycat » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:34 am

There are no spells to improve one's artistic and drawing skills/abilities. Can anyone help with this? What products should I buy to improve my artistic and drawing skills/abilities?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:01 am

The greatest spell in the world to improve one's artistic and drawing skills/abilities is practice. Setting aside time each day to just focus on improving your skills is a magical act in and of itself. Though, while you do that you can consider working with Clarity Products and King Solomon Wisdom Products to help you along the way. Clarity to seeing clearly what it is you are creating, and King Solomon Wisdom to help you make decisions of the best tools and techniques to use while creating your art.

A few more products came to mind as I type this, and they are Crucible of Courage, and Crown of Success. Some artists have a challenge getting their artwork out there for people to see, and Crucible of Courage can help. Then of course as you are learning, practicing, and getting your artwork out there, you want to be a success and that is where Crown of Success can help. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:27 am

Papa Newt has given you very good advice.

Going to the crossroads is a well known method of gaining mastery at a craft, or skill. You can read more about it, here: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am

Hi All --

Well, I did it. I completed my manuscript and mailed it to the publisher today. :D

It's academic publishing, so no big-bucks profits and pittance royalties, but this really is important with regard to career credentials.
Would any of you have recommendations for spellwork on making sure the editing/publication process goes smoothly, trouble-free and quickly?
And that it gets attention when published, and good reviews?

And then... I really want to move on from this area of research...it's been great, but I really am ready to move on and get excited about something else. Is there a version of a "Cut and Clear" for long-term research commitment? I want to keep the separation amicable haha... but I don't want this work to define me the rest of my life.

Thanks ahead of time for any responses and recommendations. :)

Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:39 am

Hiya magicmurphy,

First of all congrats on finishing your manuscript, as a freelance writer, I know that step is a big one! In order to help you find success, get published, and get great reviews, I would recommend doing some Crown of Success work. Here is a link to help you get started: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Thanks bunches, Miss Phoenix! :)

Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:36 pm

I have a blog and want to increase my daily readers. I want to do conjure work for this purpose. Thinking of maybe a green candle and attraction oil, plus do I write petition on paper and put under candle? Any suggestions?

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Greetings Owlsee,

Yes, put the paper under the candle. I would also suggest a loadstone spell or work with the "Attraction spell kit".

http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:34 pm

Owlsee,

I merged your thread into the longer thread on Spells for Success in Art Music Dance Literature , as a blog is an artistic or literary venture. Read from the beginning to find more ideas.
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Yes, practice is key! And keeping yourself motivated through the down periods is really hard.

But I would get the planets working for you...Venus is all about art and creative flow, beauty, and inspiration. Mercury helps with communication, and bringing through energy quickly. I love working in triads, so I would put a trinity of candles in the space that I will be working artistically in - I'd use a fixed Mercury candle, with a fixed Venus candle, and then give it a little "oomph" with a fixed Master candle. Then set about practicing in that environment primed for artistic endeavor!

If you want to petition a deity, well the Hindu goddess Saraswati is your savior! She's the goddess not only of all the performing arts (music, dance, singing, etc), she's also the goddess of wisdom and knowledge...so you can work with all the angles the various workers here have been suggesting wisdom/clarity and summoning up pure inspiration! Lucky Mojo has a spectacular line of Saraswati condition products. And here's a tip: she loves the color yellow and sour treats!

You can print out, or if you've got some visual arts chops, draw a Saraswati yantra, place your picture on top of it, and then place a dressed Saraswati or Master candle on top of that, and chant her mantra OM AIM Saraswatiyei namaha while praying for her aid and inspiration. If you want, include a picture of her on the altar space - she's quite beautiful to look at! Offer some incense with your prayers and candle, along with some water, and a sour sweet. Spend some time daily chanting with her, and see how your inspiration and talent blossoms!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Wunderplop

Unread post by Wunderplop » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:24 am

I am looking to do some spiritual work towards my goals of becoming a rich and famous musician/artist. Any help or guidance is appreciated.

C

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:44 am

Hi Wunderplop,

in addition to the mundane actions of practicing your instrument, writing music and booking gigs, you'll find some ideas to inspire you in the following thread I've merged your post into.
Aura Laforest

macdagreat

Unread post by macdagreat » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:40 am

I'm currently right now building my artistic skills such as drawing, illustration, and eventually graphic design. Drawing comes very easy to me(I practice everyday), and I would like to develop this into a higher skill where I can provide my services & build my own graphic design business. I would like to know if there's any kind of spell for me to incorporate and eventually acquire this goal?

Also, is there some sort of money spell where I can bring money to myself to get the materials I need for this business?

** I don't know if this is the best category for me to be posting these questions, please move it if you can have to **

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:40 am

Hi macdagreat

I wet ahead and merged your post to an already established thread on Success Spells in the arts. Also be sure to listen to the June 16, 2013 Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour. The second caller inquires about improving their artistic skills, and they are given TONS of excellent advice for mastering their art, but also ways to be successful.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

macdagreat

Unread post by macdagreat » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Thanks Papa Newt, I was looking for radio show archives earlier, and couldn't find it. Thanks for pointing them out to me!

CuriousKate

Unread post by CuriousKate » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:44 am

I'm not entirely sure if this goes here. So if it doesn't, please feel free to move it.

I've been experiencing burnout and a lack of passion in writing for a few years now. Before that, I was an avid writer! It was one of my favorite things to do. To emerge myself in a world of my own creating. To discover and work with the characters that I had placed there. However, that was all I ever did. For hours on end. This was from my teens to early twenties. Eventually, my passion just evaporated. The world that I was so intrigued with just made me feel disdain and hatred towards it. As, I said it was all I ever did. I did take a break away from writing for a while but the burn out never really faded. I'm tired of feeling this burnout. I'm tired of being bored by my own creations and my world of fantasy. I want to feel passion for it again. Motivation. Inspiration! That thrill, those emotions that I used to get and feel when I would write. To just be able to emerge myself fully into that world. So I'm here, looking for a spell. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Good Evening, CuriousKate,
There are many things you can do. My first thought Is that you need to take a visit to the crossroads: www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html
He's done wonders for artistic people.
There's even threads on the forum about crossroads: crossroads-and-crossroads-ritual-questi ... e15b727200
You might also want to try Clarity oil: /www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
It might help you realize where the writer's block came from.
Last, but not least, you may want to add a few visits to a counselor so that he/she can also help you with the psychological aspects of writer's block.
Wishing you the very best. And don't forget all of us when you become rich and famous!!
Take care

CuriousKate

Unread post by CuriousKate » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:40 pm

But doesn't he simply give a person skills or talents in what they wish to be better at? Can he renew a passion in a talent or a skill?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Hello, CuriousKate,
Don't you think that these 2 concepts go hand-in-hand?
It doesn't hurt to try. You have nothing to lose!
Wishing you the best
Take Care

CuriousKate

Unread post by CuriousKate » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I'll try it this weekend. Once I find a crossroads.

Pink Moon

Unread post by Pink Moon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Salutations,

For the past month or so I have been developing increasing confidence in my spell work and most of the time I use it in the form of an aid to love ones, strangers and auras that call upon my mind, spirit and heart.

There is a friend who I know that's breaking into the music industry as a songwriter. He is also a talented graphic artist and works at a firm downtown in our city. While talking the other day, he confided in me that he wished he were better at decision making and also found himself to be quite indecisive, lacking confidence in the choices that he makes in life.

I found the need to help him or at least to give him a bit of a boost considering that he is in two competitive industries that are all about networking, the game of chance and placing yourself and ideas at the right given time and place. Nothing more would grant me happiness in seeing his dreams come true.

Thank you in advance!

Blessings,

Pink Moon

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Hello, Pink Moon,
I believe that this is a confidence issue.
Nevertheless, here are a couple of threads that might help.
Also, I was looking at the webpage about the Lucky Mojo's Astrological Libra products and it talks about inability to make decisions (so you may want to look at that too )
Your friend may need these products: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
suggestions-for-increasing-self-esteem- ... t19001.htm
influencing-someone-to-change-their-dec ... 19744.html
Hope this helps.
Happy Thanksgiving

Ana

Unread post by Ana » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:04 pm

A dear young friend of mine is seeking a career as a singer songwriter. After a year of preparation and dedicated work she has finally recorded a demo CD that she feels proud of. She's almost ready to send it into a record label, but she asked me for help. She knows I've been dabbling in hoodoo for a few years now and she wanted some sort of magical backup to help her demo stand out. I was thinking about using a compelling or controlling oil on the head of the label, but that might be to strong. In my experience those types of oils can make some people rather standoffish towards you. Maybe a road opening spell would help. And anointing the CD with crown of success or another luck oil. I'm not sure.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:16 am

Hi Ana,

I've merged your post into the existing thread on success in the artistic world. It contains a vast amount of works you can consider in the aid of your friend. A good combination of products for this type of thing is Look Me Over and I Can You Can't. A honey jar on the record label (with names if you can get them) is also helpful.

As a more general gift for your friend - the Blues Boy mojo hand is a favourite for musicians.

Blessings and Success.
Aura Laforest

Ana

Unread post by Ana » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:53 pm

Thank you so much!

I never though I using the look me over products. They sound as if the would work perfectly. The blues boy mojo bag sounds like a great present as well.

Wunderplop

Unread post by Wunderplop » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:33 pm

I use success products and good job as well. I was wondering if there's anything I could use specifically for fame or like a fame/fortune/success type product.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello, Wunderplop,
I have merged your query to the thread that matches your concerns.
There are 2 pages here of ideas about Success in music.
Please browses these pages. Then, if you have any questions, we are here to help you
Take care and good luck.
Wishing you the very best

markx

Unread post by markx » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:06 am

I'm looking for a way to gain great artistic ability through Hoodoo, I'm looking for something other than the cross roads ritual, does anyone have any ideas? Or what candles would work well?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:23 am

Crown of success would be a great mojo to help you. Of course having some talent would help with increasing it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:43 pm

Hello, markx ,
I am moving you to the subforum that has more ideas for you.
Take care

asterick

Unread post by asterick » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:42 pm

Seeking tools to help with success in fame fortune social media popularity

In part providing spiritual tool that guides us or brings us something or someone that gives us immediate positive fame and fortune
I would like the social media following like 6 million followers. Or a website or websites that post news a big following it is important that they have a big view of millions. Would you use the look me over how do you use it what would it take for them to write about you or to find the tool to follow anything helps
also I have order weeks again my items where are they?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello, asterick ,

Immediate fame and fortune? With immediate 6 million followers?

I am afraid that these are unrealistic expectations.

Please read the posts on this thread for spell ideas. And, keep in mind that everybody on this thread realizes that they still have to work very hard to achieve their goals. Magic is just a facilitator.

As far as your order, please call the shop and ask them

Take care

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:23 am

Hi there,

I wanted to know what spells and candles would be the most appropriate for gaining more "likes" and followers on Instagram?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Hello Renee,

I would recommend looking into Crown of Success products (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) mixed with Look Me Over products (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html)

Peace ~

Nathen

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Thanks Nathen!

cushnebo
Newly Registered

Unread post by cushnebo » Fri May 20, 2016 6:51 am

I would like to ask a question if I may.

I have been in the music industry over 15 years , and I have done a few shows with a person who I regard as a good friend.

I feel he has had some root work done for him in the past two years, and I went through a bad time because of this. We even did a show together to a point in which I was told to retire and not do it again and he went onto to pursue the music even more. I sensed that he saw a root worker and I feel that he has stop me from pursuing my musical dreams. I know and feel the blockage, but I do not have the understanding in clearing this problem from my life.

What I am asking is this:

1) How can I undo what he has asked a root worker to do me, if that is possible?

2) How can I get back my career in the music business?

3) The friendship with that person is frosty now since he had a consultation with a root worker, completely different in attitude, how can it be mended?

4) Do I use Van Van High john, road opener, or jinx removing?

5) I feel that I need to have a root worker to look at this in more detail and give me a detail way in which I can resolve these issues in my musical career; how to I find a good one?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 21, 2016 9:34 am

Hello cushnebo,

I am sorry you are experiencing this. To start with I think you are smart to want to hire a professional. They will be able to do a reading to get the specifics of what is happening so you will know how best to proceed. Go to the AIRR site (www.readersandrootworkers.com) and pick out a worker that you feel will be able to help you. They are all good people and you can read about their various specialties to see who would be best for you.

Then for some beginning stuff while you get hooked up with your own rootworker. Get an uncrossing spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html), a blessing spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html), and a fiery wall of protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html)spell kit. Work them in that order for to get yourself cleared blessed and protected. From there you can do more specific things on the situation which will likley be guided by your rootworker.

Jinx Killer is also a good product for cleaning off any nasty things that may be on you. You might sprinkle the powder around your property or even lightly dust your instruments with it in case there was anything done to them. If you are hoping to rpeserve teh freindship you might try a sweetenign spell on him. Read this page over (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) to get an idea of how to do those.

Peace~

Nathen

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:17 pm

This might not be the best topic and it's a bit of an awkward situation but here goes...

I just finished writing something and everything is going perfect with it really. I give credit to the Crown of Success I have burning occasionally at MISC and my self initiative too.

A rather successful actor who currently works at the same building as I do (for the next couple of months) has been kind and gave me his email to send it over. His involvement would seal the deal for me. I sent it a month ago and since then we've been chatting a lot but not about it - I don't want to harass. So we became just a bit like friends, I suppose. The subject does rise but I know he hasn't read it yet and to be fair, he works hard and has a family.

I've invited him for a reading of it (and the readers are people he works with) which will be just before he leaves the building. He said it's long way off so he can't commit just yet.

I'm looking for something to both speed things up and help him get reading and be more involved and arrive to the reading, while also helping him see it positively (my writing is quite ambiguous so some may not be into it).

Any advice would be so greatly appreciated. I'm mainly looking for candles to order at MISC since unfortunately LM orders take a long time to get here (and my last one actually never arrived and was sent back. Took about 6 months..)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:10 pm

Hello, lalyil »,

Wow, sounds like he's stalling you

I would use a white skull candle and any one of the products here:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Tell the skull candle (him) to help you (or what you want him to do).

Wishing you the very best with this

take care

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:25 am

Thank you very much Miss Aida.

I never used Domination before and just ordered one at MISC. I believe I have a white skull candle at home along with some oils from previous orders so I'll try do it tonight. He also used my lighter yesterday and no one else did for a while (except he and I) so I wonder if I can use that somehow.
Do I need to use any protection or clean myself in any way after Domination ? (though I didn't ask for anything negative so I guess not)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:16 am

Hello lalyil,

I think a lighter that he touched would be difficult to include in a skull candle spell. His hair, nail clippings, a photo of him, etc. would work much better.

This isn't necessarily harmful work, so I wouldn't say that protection or spiritually cleansing yourself afterward is needed.

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:27 am

Thank you!

Unfortunately the only LM candles I have left are either a red skull candle or a regular 4'' white candle. I do have plenty of herbs I bought last time like licorice root that could be handy, as well as numerous oils (which I wear on my person, mainly for my own confidence and power over people around me rather than just him as a specific character)
Suppose I'll just use a dressed white candle with his picture and name paper once the Domination is lit up at MISC.

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:15 am

I've seen those into writing say they light incense and burn crown of success oil in a diffuser while writing to enhance their writing. Can I use a regular oil diffuser that you put the water and oil in or do I need an oil lamp? I want to start having the oil diffusing when I write. Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:47 pm

Love_Muse --

Yes, you can use the oils in a diffuser, or you can do like folks first started doing in the 1920s and dab a bit on a light bulb.
catherine yronwode

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:13 pm

Thanks Miss Cat! I hadn't heard of the lightbulb one but thanks for the knowledge. I think I'll go the diffuser route lol. Much appreciated.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”