Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Success in Sales and Marketing

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Success in Sales and Marketing

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:33 pm

We don't make a Van Van candle. I recommend a Prosperity Better Business candle.
catherine yronwode

djanno

Unread post by djanno » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Greetings,
I need a spell to obtain business contracts from customers in Africa that i speak to on the phone. I also need spell to get new contracts from customer in Africa. Thx :(

brthrchristopher

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:25 pm

I recommend Attraction, Crown of Success, and your choice of Money Drawing, Prosperity or Wealthy Way products.

djanno

Unread post by djanno » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:28 pm

To get customer via TV ad will go under which cathegory?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:35 pm

djanno,

Like telephone sales, the preparation of television, radio, magazine, newspaper, and internet ads are forms of sales and marketing issues.
catherine yronwode

djanno

Unread post by djanno » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Dear Friends,
I want to sell commodities (rice, Sugar, powder milk, soap, etc) as i am based in the USA, my future costumers will be in Africa. They don't know me. I don't have money, but they do. I have connections to get products. So, i would like those clients to order products from in a huge volume with a multiple years contract sign wtih banks in their country. What should i do? I need it very, very fas. some of potential clients, we spoke on the phone but they were unable to convey our conversation to a business deal. What should i do?
Another question i have is this: if a rootworker i hired fails to help me, why i am going to be successful myself?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:30 am

Hi djanno,

This thread and the product advice you've been given is sound. That said there are no guarantees in magic, think of it as an edge to help your efforts in the mundane world manifest. Some have great success with their magical work, some not. Some do, depending on what type of work they're doing.

What you're asking for is a very tall order, particularly if you want rapid manifestation, and particularly if you are not known to your client base. Adding some Look Me Over can help with that - but it won't replace making yourself known through on-line marketing, paper ads and telephone or person-to-person contact. Nor will it replace the time it takes to build a business. Thus start by looking at how realistic what you're asking for is and join your magical efforts to solid advice and help from an experienced business coach.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

FrankieRaincoat

Unread post by FrankieRaincoat » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:48 am

A few weeks ago, Conjureman Ali made a remark on the radio show that he "conjures the shit out of everything!" I began doing some simple maintenance magic on me an my husband and it's a great idea.

Even better, I start a new job in a week and a half so I am looking for ideas to make things go well. It's at a call center taking orders for gardening supplies, so the customers can make a day good or bad as can supervisors and co-workers. There are also opportunities for extra comissions.

Anyway, is there any work I can do beyond honey or sweetening jars to make this new job go well for me?

Thanks, all.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:27 am

Hi FrankieRaincoat,

I have merged your post into the existing thread on spells for success in marketing and sales which is the field your job is in. Although not all of the ideas here will apply to your situation, it will give you many different options to work in conjunction with your sweetening work.

Blessings and Success.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:56 pm

There's many different ways to work with Crown of Success. You can certainly dress your body with it each day, or wear a Crown of Success mojo. There's a Crown of Success spell kit which is really fantastic, combining baths, candles, and a mojo to help you succeed, and also a Crown of Success honey jar if you want to sweeten your path to your goals.

Which one is right for you will differ depending on your circumstances, so a reading with an AIRR worker would really help you make a solid plan that was right for you!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

DrJulie

Unread post by DrJulie » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:19 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Which candles for business success (which-candles-for-business-success--t20619.html)
Oils to attract clients to my business (oils-to-attract-clients-to-my-business-t20694.html)
You might consider an online business, drawing good customers to online business (success-and-drawing-good-customers-to-o ... 20071.html)
Here are a few to get you started
Also read Lucky Mojo's Prosperity Spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html)
MoneyDrawing Spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html)
Lodestone Spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html)
I prefer to use oil lamps and bottle spells in regards to my money drawing work (currently I have a fast luck oil lamp burning), and it seems that my work always meets my needs but I need to add something/try a new ritual that will do more than just meet my needs but make me financial secure and out of debt. Suggestions please :)
Julie xoxo

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Hello, Dr Julie,
Yes, I LOVE the oil lamps.
I kike to go to the Mojo hand page and get an idea of what is used for the hands (to include in my oil lamps)
Then, I go the herb page and browse the herbs to see which one suit my lamp's needs: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
Then, I look at the amulet page www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.htmlBe creative!! Put your petition paper in there. Color the oil appropriate for your spell, add some lucky mojo oils, lodestones, coins, etc.
For more ideas, look at the money spell page also. www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
I hope this helps.
Get rich fast, please (and don't forget us little folks when you do!)
Take care and Happy New Year

Lovemagic

Unread post by Lovemagic » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:11 am

Hi
I have been dressing green candle to help bring more customer at work. I carved the candle & use attraction & fast luck oil, also money stay with me & crown of success sachet powder. The candle flame is usually give me an answer how business is going to be that day. I always get a great result when the candle flame was high & steady & what I visualized was accurate. But it was working only for 2-3 weeks & now it stop working.
I did everything the same nothing change except an altar. I usually have an altar for my religion. I pray Buddha & Hindu & recently I just set up little area for Christian altar. I know it sound strange coz I'm not Christian. I did research & some people told me it would be more powerful if I can pray Hindu with Psalms together so I think it would be more appropriate to set up Christian altar to show some respect.
The thing that happening right now is the candle flame is still high & steady which I usually get a great result but it turn out opposite. I didn't get what I asked & plus what I visualized turn out inaccurate also.
Great result when the candle flame is high & stead. My visualized turn out inaccurate. I
I'm very confuse now. I really need to keep my job. I could get laid off or fire soon if still no customer, no business. Can anyone tell me what should i do? Do I have to pray Psalm before dress the candle? Can I set up use gold candle to help my goal success?
Thank you so much for your time in advance.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, Lovemagic,
You said that the altar is different.
Why don't you put it back to exactly how it was before when you had success?
If that doesn't work, let us know.

happyspirits

Unread post by happyspirits » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Hello LM!

I am a fund manager for a living and manage peoples money. I am losing too much and just not succeeding lately. I currently have an active success and money drawing honey jar i burn candles on twice a week. My Business partner is on my tail telling me what a mess I am creating, I put him into a sugar jar to sweeten him. Can you please give me advice on what else to do and buy and to help my business partner quiet/control his mouth in these tough times.

Blessings,
HS

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 pm

• Burn candles on that honey jar daily for a while.
  • Take Money Drawing baths and mix a little of the bathwater with Peace Water and Boss Fix oils; spray this mixture in the bathroom at work. You might want a little Stop Gossip oil in there, too.
  • I'm glad you have a sugar jar on your business partner. Many people, when they work sweet jars, open them from time to time so they can add the honey or sugar to food or beverages. Slip a little of that sugar into the office sugar bowl and top your jar up with fresh sugar.
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

brightstar

Unread post by brightstar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Hello Everyone! I am currently selling some items I have designed. I am just starting out. I don't have a brick-and-mortar or online store to sell at yet. Right now I'm mostly selling my items to family and friends by word of mouth or the pictures I post online. Many people like the items but it is hard getting people to actually purchase or they want discounts. What can I do or use to get these items to start selling more? I remembering someone saying they used Look Me Over on their merchandise, but what if they items aren't always viewable in person?

My apologies if this is already answered somewhere.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Look Me Over <http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html> to get customers to "look at your products"
Money Drawing <http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html> to pull in income.
Prosperity<http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html> to increase business success.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:32 pm

you know you can make an online store free too , or even sell ebay and amazon. weebly is a free site then start posting the site around. Sounds like you are an artist, I would think using crown of success products to make you successful in the long hall would be a good additive product.

brightstar

Unread post by brightstar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:36 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Look Me Over <http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html> to get customers to "look at your products"
Money Drawing <http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html> to pull in income.
Prosperity<http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html> to increase business success.
Hmm I just thought about adding the Look Me Over with Pay Me. I know how to work with the Money Drawing and Prosperity but not really sure how to go about using the other two for the products when using the candles and petitions. Should I anoint the products as well? Thank you so much for your help :)

brightstar

Unread post by brightstar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:45 pm

j82 wrote:you know you can make an online store free too , or even sell ebay and amazon. weebly is a free site then start posting the site around. Sounds like you are an artist, I would think using crown of success products to make you successful in the long hall would be a good additive product.
I actually have created an account for an online store but I have been holding off on using it because I have been in a big trial and error learning stage. I wanted to wait until I can run things more smoother. It's really exhausting trying to start a business lol :roll:

I'm definitely going to have to add Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom products to my collection as well

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:37 pm

You can burn incense and smoke your computer (be careful) and anoint it the same way you would with any of the oils.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Tue May 20, 2014 5:42 am

As a breeder, is there a spell, candles or oils that I could use to help my mommas conceive and have more babies. One only had 2 her last litter. I at least want 5 babies from each momma! How can I get more babies? Also is there a spell, candles or oils that I could use to help get the full asking price for all of my puppies and become a well known and respected breeder that all other breeders would like to buy from? I want my breeding business to be very successful! Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello, Mags76,
For fertility, try this link. BUT just put all recommendations in a mojo hand and keep the mojo hand near where she sleeps (but not close enough so that she can get to it)
spells-for-fertility-conception-pregnan ... t2820.html
additionally, there are mojo hands (see link below) for the health of a pet
Also, you might try a Crown of Success Spell for yourself www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
AS well as a Master Mojo hand for success and mastery in what you do as a breeder. You can have that custom made:
Find mojo hands here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
And, last but not least, pray to St Francis for his help in making her more fertile: www.luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html
I suggest a Vigil candle to him
Hope this helps.
Take care

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Good afternoon everyone.

I'm working a job where I get paid hourly + commission. Of course the more commission, the more money. I'm calling the customers & trying to get them to spend their money.

What would be a good recommendation to help me with my sales?

Thank you.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Attraction products are used to draw money, lodestones dressed and fed this way, and any of the money lm spell kits would work great with this as well.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Hello, prayer10 ,
I am merging you r post to the appropriate subforum with quite a few posts with spell ideas for you.
Take a look at the recommendations. Then, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Wishing you the best
Take care

queen2be

Unread post by queen2be » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:56 am

I have been trying to come up with ways to use my LM products to help get my real estate career going. I have Wealthy Way and Money Drawing products among others. I was thinking of Five Finger Grass and Deer's Tongue for talking to clients. Also adding Success sigils in white in the background of my marketing materials and cards. Other suggestions specific to my field? Thank you!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:08 am

Wealthy Way is to draw money for luxuries: Your next mink coat, diamond ring, Cadillac. It could be useful to a real estate agent if you were trying to attract people looking for a 15 room summer cottage. Otherwise, use Prosperity and/or Money Drawing. Crown of Success is another good choice. It would go very nicely with the Five Finger Grass and Deer's Tongue.

The sigils on your marketing materials and website are a great idea, but use sigils that will also draw attention. Dress your computer and your marketing materials with Attraction or Look Me Over.

Since you're just getting started, you might also use I Can You Can't, At least for now.

Speaking of which, is it customary for a house to be listed with multiple real estate agencies? If so, put a little I Can't You Can't oil on your shoes and track it into the houses you show, To block the efforts of competitors. You can do the same with Crown of Success, of course.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

queen2be

Unread post by queen2be » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:42 am

I do have Money Drawing and Crown of Success. I Can You Can't sounds perfect for this work.

There's a St Joseph church nearby too and I was thinking of getting my Holy Water from their font and lighting weekly vigil candles there.
I've ordered the LM St Joseph oil and sachet powders, and will add it.

Thank you Miss Michaele!

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Thu May 07, 2015 10:43 pm

queen2be wrote:I do have Money Drawing and Crown of Success. I Can You Can't sounds perfect for this work.

There's a St Joseph church nearby too and I was thinking of getting my Holy Water from their font and lighting weekly vigil candles there.
I've ordered the LM St Joseph oil and sachet powders, and will add it.

Thank you Miss Michaele!
hello queen2be ; just read your posts; i have same issue; have you managed to succeed the way you planned to by using LM products?
thanks
Blessed Be!

AllsingI

Unread post by AllsingI » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:38 am

Hi guys I have a business and I am doing some rootwork on it to attract the right of money I want to make every month. The problem is should I start makerting while the rootwork is going or wait for a certain amount of days to pass so that the rootwork brews and gains some momentum?

I.will be grateful for all answers!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello, AllsingI ,

I would start right away.

I know that you want to know if the energy has to get started from the spell. But, you yourself ought to be facilitating it

Take care

SweetSoul_74

Unread post by SweetSoul_74 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:15 am

Hello to everyone:

I am on a mission to create a more stable life for my seven year old son and myself. To do that I have been trying like crazy to make it as an insurance broker. I work independently with a brokerage agency that supplies me with the clients (which cost a lot of money to buy a lot of them). The clients are real and have indeed expressed interest in what we sell but I always get a "Let me think about it" or "Let me call you back after we get everything together for this". I know that is the nature of the business but I have been at this for 6 months now and I've only made 2 sales while I see others who make $4000 after doing it just for a couple of weeks and they came from NOTHING!! No job, support, and barely spoke much English. I know this is something I can do, in fact it is something I have to do as life itself, no matter what you are into is ALL.ABOUT.SALES. So I refuse to give up on this.

I was wondering if it's a good idea to start with an Attraction Spell kit. I also heard on the radio show that if you take deer's tongue mixed with some honey, you can influence people in your favor. Would that be a good start or should I start with something else?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:58 pm

Hi SweetSoul_74,

Yes, those are great ideas. An Attraction spell kit would be a good way to start.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

For the honey, just put a little on your tongue before you speak to someone and that will make your words seem sweeter and therefore more attractive. I would also lightly dress your phone with a combination of Influence and Attraction oil.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html

Here is the forum thread on driving customers to a business - you will likely find some other ideas that are suitable to your goals, including working with money-drawing products.

spells-to-draw-customers-buyers-to-stor ... t7083.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

SweetSoul_74

Unread post by SweetSoul_74 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Wow thank you Miss Athena:

It seems like you guys have a remedy for everything. I'm gonna get started on all of this tomorrow :D

CarenMarie

Unread post by CarenMarie » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:34 am

Greetings all. I'm looking for help for a very demanding banking job. I work in a call center that is supposed to be dedicated in providing customer service to online banking customers. I love helping people and find it easy to enjoy my work when I'm providing assistance to those who truly need it.

Along with providing customer service to those who call in we're required to find a way to make on average $20 per call by signing up customers for new accounts. Any employee who doesn't get 40% of their customers to agree to new services we are in danger of loosing their jobs. The stress is unimaginable. I took a 10 year break from the banking industry and returned 6 months ago to a new kinda money grubbing hell.

I need this job to provide for my family as it pays well, benefits, Yada Yada yada. How would you advise approaching this environment for my mental and spiritual sanity?

I'm new to rootwork and will be spending the next year studying before attempting to enroll in Miss Cat's correspondence course but this is something I need to address now as I feel this environment is toxic to my soul. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for reading.
Be Blessed.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:21 pm

CarenMarie ,

Welcome to the forum

You will enjoy the course as it is informative and fun.

For your peace of mind in this environment, tranquility products would be good for you: www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Peaceful home can also be used in the workplace also: www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Good luck with this new job.

Blessings
Two-Headed Doctor

CarenMarie

Unread post by CarenMarie » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:58 pm

Thanks Doctor Hob!!!
Be Blessed.

Marquis

Unread post by Marquis » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Hi all,

I had some ideas of what to do, but i could use some clarification. Very long story short, I'm putting a book up for a publication contest that requires drawing in people who will buy the book. (crowdsourcing essentially). I have already anointed the cover page of the book with Crown of Success, prosperity (because i would love to be financially successful as well), and come to me (as i was out of attraction and magnetism).
I'm not sure what color candle to light with it, but currently i'm leaning either to green (money) or red (victory/love).

Is there anything you would recommend and is there something i should adjust in this?

Thanks all and highest respects.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Hello Marquis,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Your use of Crown of Success, Prosperity and Come to Me all sounds good to me.

You can use either a green candle for financial gain, or red for power. I might also suggest purple for mastery and control.

You could also do a Crown of Success mojo hand and keep it with you to maintain that positive energy. It's a wonderful mojo and I've had great success with it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-crown-of-success.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Marquis

Unread post by Marquis » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Thanks, Miss Athena. I appreciate your help.

I'll set up an intro now.

asterick

Unread post by asterick » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Bring sales to a fashion line and magazine .
As an artist of course we need sales with this orders go online and shops online for pieces must sell so many of the four pieces showcasing in order to get their full support design team in california. And need major sponsors to spend money purchasing ads for magazines like big names like makeup, hair, etc...
but I don't and can't do it. I need a company who does it for us and we just put the ads in the magazine.
I want to make the magazine all over like others maybe get an investor so I can get out from under it and just earn royalities. So focus on my health.
What conjure tools would be great to use. I have crown of success. Look me Over. What are the steps or anything else?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello asterick,

I would recommend reading over this thread and getting some more specific ideas about how you would want to proceed. You question is so broad it is a little hard to know exactly what advice to give. The two products you have are a good place to start. You could begins wi announcing a candle with a petition for what you want under it.

Once you have looked over this thread and have an idea of how to proceed we can give you advice on more specific steps to tKe.

Peace~

Nathen

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:39 am

Hi All,
My father & I recently opened up a staffing firm in a new area. It has been difficult to generate the type of business we could really do. We are both exhausted and have a lot of potential going on. What I need is to attract the right type of people to fill these jobs. What do you suggest?

Also, I have a ton of people I want to put to work and I want to find them what they are looking for, so how do I attract business that I have the people in "my pool" for?

I have St. Expedite oil, I just ordered an amulet, I have block busting oil, road opening, crown of success.

Any suggestions would be great. My dad has started to become negative, we have literally been scraping by and at this point the business should be very profitable.

I appreciate all your wonderful advice on what to do. I am more drawn to candles and oil but welcome any suggestions.

Thank you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Hello, cedylady14,

We realize that you are new. So, we respectfully ask that you please do not start new topic and post in the correct thread.

Your choices of oils are excellent.

But, I would perform the spells with the oils.

Perform the blockbuster first. Then the road opening, then the crown of success

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html (<----great spell)

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Attraction is good. Along with other money drawing spells.

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Wishing you GREAT success!!!

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Tue May 03, 2016 3:35 am

Hi All,

I'm setting up a new distribution business. I'm currently struggling with manufacturers with the following

1) as a new business I have no credit history
2) Manufacturers are insisting that I have to buy large pallet quantities each month. I can't do this because of space and secondly finance plus new business growth.
3) if I can't meet the minimum orders they want me to buy from resellers who also sell to the end user and they can afford to work in single figure profits to retain the business.

Is there any work I can do to get me running? My warehouse has sat empty for 2 months now.

I did consider a honey jar, but that's a slow burner. I'm seeking something fast please.

I look forward to hearing from you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 03, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, oceanblue,

I am sorry but I have no clue what they third question means.

BUT, you would definitely need an influence skull candle for each person that you are trying to convince to give you a chance and a head start. Yu could even use this to attempt to acquire a partner to help you with the first problem. This spell is here:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

An influence honey jar is also very helpful in addition to the skull candle spell

www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html

Wishing you the very best

take care

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Wed May 04, 2016 12:06 am

Thank you miss Aida

My 3) obstacle is - some manufacturers are telling me to buy through a reseller because I can't meet the bulk minimum order. But these resellers will sell to me after making a profit also these resellers will sell to public which makes them ahead of the game because they have the power to charge customers cheaper due to their buying power.

I need to buy of 10 distributors, does that mean 10 skull candles? Because it's money related, would you suggest I use green?

Thanks in advance

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello, oceanblue ,

You got to work on this a little at a time. You would need a skull candle for each person.

So, prioritize your spells. It would be close to impossible to ask all thee things with all these people at one time.

What's your priority of the things you've requested? Who is the first person that you need to help you with your first need?

Have the other candles ready for your next spells.

Yes, green is good: www.luckymojo.com/candle-skull-green.html

Also, please look at this page that Miss cat wrote for more spells: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Wishing you the very best

take care

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Tue May 10, 2016 10:31 am

Thanking you Miss Aida.

Shechooseswealth

Unread post by Shechooseswealth » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:44 am

Good morning,

1) I invested in a MLM business that has great potential. My problem is attracting prospects that are ready to join the business. My full time job is "restructuring " and Im not sure how long I will have a job there, so I looking for ways to attract business partners and customers quickly.

2) Sn: I am the only one in my house who believes in hoodoo....is there something I can do that I can hide from my significant other?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello, Shechooseswealth,

Welcome to the forum

I am so sorry but I do not understand all these abbreviations.

What is an MLM? What is an SN?

And I don't understand if you're asking us where you can hide your practices in the house?

If you can't perform spells, then you may want to consider having MISC light candles for you

Here is the link: www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Please, in the future, don't use abbreviations.

Thanks!

Take care

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:08 pm

Hi Miss Aida,
Is it ok to ask how MISC light candles work through this link or is it more appropriate to ask some where else?

Thank you

ProphetAvery

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Hi Wonderwoman,

You can just select that "Add to Cart" button, add in your petition/prayer and the lights will be set. I've done this plenty times with excellent results. The report I get is always detailed once emailed to me. Also, if you'd like to have a particular picture or photo placed under the candle you may send it to photos@missionaryindependent.org.

Lots of luck!!
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Thanks, ProphetAvery, for your help!!

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Great! thank you, I might use this service. I could use all the help I can.

hlb111

Unread post by hlb111 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:58 pm

Hi everyone,

1) Can you recommend a spell that can DRAMATICALLY increase sales of my products through my website?

2) Can such a spell also increase sales at each retailer that carries my products?

3) Can such a spell also increase the number of retailers selling my products? (I'm contacting stores (and have a couple very big stores that have just been sitting on making a move for a freaking year) and need many more stores selling my products.)

4) With any such spell, is it necessary to do a black or white candle spell first to clear any negativity?

Thanks for your help!
hlb111

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Hello hlb111 --

1) Spells for online and web-based sales are here:

Spells for Online Ebay Etsy Web Site Business to Draw Buyers
spells-for-online-ebay-etsy-web-site-bu ... 14919.html

2) Spells for sales at brick and mortar shops are here:

Spells to Draw Customers Buyers to Store Office Shop Sale
spells-to-draw-customers-buyers-to-stor ... t7083.html

If the retialers who carry your goods are also online, see (1) above.

3) This would vary based on whether your contacts with prospective retailers involve physical contact (sample products, literature, etc.) or are strictly electronic. See either )1) or (2) above (or both) and ask relevant questions in either or both threads.

4) No. However, if you sense negative vibes or a spell of failure placed on your business by a rival, start by cleaning that off. Then work for success.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

hlb111

Unread post by hlb111 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:13 pm

Thank you, Catherine! I really appreciate your help. I will go to those threads and get some feedback. The retailers I'm trying to get into are a mix of online and brick and mortar - but all of them request product samples and information.

I don't know if anyone's cast any kind of spell against me or my business, but all I know is that I take 1 step forward and 2 steps back. It constantly feels like I'm fighting to swim upstream. That's why I wondered if doing a black candle before I start the success work made sense. I know that building a business is challenging but should it be as hard and drawn out as I've experienced? It's like I can't catch a break - something good happens and then 2 negative things follow.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”