• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:32 am

Spells for the Return of Lost, Misplaced, or Stolen Items

Re: To Find a Lost Thing

Unread postby CheekyKittyChan » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Hello,
I have a question on this. Is there, for lack of a better way to say it, a statute of limitations on how long something has been lost? There was something I had that was lost at least five years ago, and--at the time-- I did (without a "formal" ritual) say three different versions of the Saint Anthony prayer almost regularly, but I never had any success. They were lost through no fault of my own, and lately they keep crossing my mind. I was considering saying the prayer again since they crossed my mind, but in a more formal ritual as opposed to chanting it alone everyday whenever I thought of it. I'm not sure if it was about this or the roulaison that I read about as far as things being retrievable if not thrown into water, but I just had to ask if there were any conditions on which the prayer might not work. Any insight would be most appreciated! Thanx!
CheekyKittyChan

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:01 pm

You might as well try - the worst that can happen is that the thing stays lost.
Somewhere I have several fixed oil lamps that went missing in the move 3 years ago...I would love to find them, so I was considering doing some petitioning to find them, just in case they could turn up.
No harm in trying!
Good luck - let us know if you find them.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CheekyKittyChan » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Devi--absolutely. I will let you know if I have any success. I mean it's like they're crossing my mind for a reason, so perhaps I should give it another shot. :: shrugs ::
Thanx for your input...never know what could happen! Hope you're successful in finding your oil lamps. (^_^)
CheekyKittyChan

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 pm

When petitioning Saint Anthony, remember that even saints have their limits. I hear that with Saint Anthony can help find items that are lost, but items that are stolen take a longer time to get back, or are a bit harder since it invovles influencing another party. If you feel like that the item is in your home then draw a map of your home with all the rooms, etc. Then take a pendulum and let it hover over it while you slowly move it over each room. Speak the pendulum, ask it to find what you are looking for. You can also create a jack ball or mojo hand with things like tabacco, mugwort, star anise, and other psychic enhancing herbs to use as your pendulum. Usually works out pretty well.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rjwcim » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Devi Spring wrote:St. Anthony of Padua is the saint to petition for finding lost items.
A little charm/rhyme that's popular for this is "St. Anthony, Anthony - look around. Something's lost and can't be found.", concentrate on the item that is lost while chanting this.

A more traditional prayer (found on http://www.prayer-and-prayers.info/sain ... -items.htm) is:
St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find (name the lost item) which has been lost. At least restore to me peace and tranquillity of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God.

Many people have good luck just with that prayer - but I always like to use candles and oils, too.

Light a candle in front of a picture of St. Anthony with a petition paper naming the item you need located and let this burn. I would dress the candle with Fast Luck, and use an orange candle. If you have some dried orange peel, you can dress the candle with some of that, too. That helps speed things up.

Thank you for providing this, I used this prayer to find my electric razor that has been missing for months and the next day it fell out of my suit case when i picked it up, and I had searched through that thing a dozen times for it with no luck but I'm happy now lol. Thanks again and thank you St. Anthony!

Ra'Shay
rjwcim

Unread postby j82 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm

id like to add my praise to St. Anthony, raised roman catholic NYC italian he has been a staple to my life lol. Its almost common if you lose something for a family member to say without missing a beat, better ask anthony! He has always came and done exactly what he does, in some cases amazing work where things seem impossible. thank you St. Anthony for all you work, you will always be appreciated and praised.
j82

Spells for the Return of Lost, Misplaced, or Stolen Items

Unread postby Khourrem » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:49 am

Ok, this is weird. I lost a sock, which is, in itself, not weird. It's the circumstances in which I lost it that are making me go, "huh?"

I was with my target. Tiny nondescript hotel room, two hours, he was never out of my sight. And afterward, one of my extremely bright socks was missing. Took the room apart, looked under everything, looked in places that were never touched or opened, my small purse, his small bag, pockets, clothing, sheets, etc. The sock was just *gone.*

So my options are:

1) He took it. Extremely unlikely for many reasons both practical and psychological.

2) Someone else came in and took it. Tiny room, locked door ... I'd say 99.5% impossible.

3) ... Trickster spirit? I feel silly even saying it, but ... ?

Anyone have any ideas? I'm sort of concerned, no pun intended, since it's my personal concern and it's now just ... out there somewhere.
Khourrem

Re: Where did my personal concern go?

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:10 pm

I'd advise getting a reading on the matter if you're truly concerned about it. Personally, I'd chalk it up to one of those things that just happens in life. I've inexplicably lost stuff myself - it happens. If you're worried about a personal item of yours floating around, be sure to keep up your protection. Saint Michael works wonders.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:29 pm

...or petition, Saint Anthony to find it. Things happen not always logical. Good Luck in finding your concern. http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:34 pm

I agree with the suggestion to get a reading &/or pray to St. Anthony. You can find a list of skilled readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Need spell to get stolen money

Unread postby sickgirl » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:41 am

Is there any spells or something to help me get back STOLEN money?

I hired two different people in the past, both of which ran off with my money! I think that because of their actions they will be punished...but i could still use the money....
sickgirl

Recover, lost, misplaced or stolen $341.00 cash

Unread postby Alcia » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Blessings to all.

My situation is Last month there was $341.00 missing from my office and as it my responsibility, I had to make it good, which put me in a bind. I need help as to what kind of a spell could I do or can I get help here.

Please help as I am having surgery next week and need this money.

Thank you

Blessings

Alcia
Alcia

Re: Recover, lost, misplaced or stolen $341.00 cash

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Read this discussion for your answer... good luck with your spell and locating your money.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:26 pm

if its lost you should try praying to St anthony, he has never failed me on lost items.
j82

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Amen j82.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Need spell to get stolen money

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:42 am

Your question was discussed above.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Thief - Returns

Unread postby beebee22 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:28 am

Just out of interest how do you get a bone from a coffin, as it is quite far down in the earth? have you actually attempted this?
beebee22

Unread postby BewitchingBelle » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Can wind rattle the b ones as well, or only water. This would provide a few more options
BewitchingBelle

Unread postby Spellkiss » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 am

wow this is weird that I was reading this earlier and was going to post about what to do in my situation and I got a phone call from the person who stole from me.
Conjureman I sent you a pm and email. thank you
Spellkiss

Unread postby Seraph » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 pm

What if not my but my friend's goods were stolen and I want the thief to bring them back to her?
Seraph

Unread postby Roses » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:15 pm

My husbands brand new motorcycle was stolen out of our garage. What can I do to get it back...any spells.? Please help. Thank you! :(
Roses

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 am

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:32 pm

beebee22 wrote:Just out of interest how do you get a bone from a coffin, as it is quite far down in the earth? have you actually attempted this?

You can buy finger bones here at Lucky Mojo. See above. Not all bones are buried, coffins do not last as long as you may think and earth moves.
This spell is a common an traditional one in this part of the world and since it is illegal to get such a bone or to buy one where I am the answer to your question is naturally "no".
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:34 pm

BewitchingBelle wrote:Can wind rattle the bones as well, or only water. This would provide a few more options

I see no reason why not, but in these parts it usually involves running water.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Roses wrote:My husbands brand new motorcycle was stolen out of our garage. What can I do to get it back...any spells.? Please help. Thank you! :(

Take a splinter from the garage door and use it as a personal concern. Anoint it with Intranquility oil and smoke it with Intranquility incense while praying for the thief to be cursed, intranquil and restless day and night until he or she returns the stolen goods. Pin the splinter by the nearest crossroad and go home without looking back.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-intranquility.html
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:42 pm

I like that idea from Dr. Johannes.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:10 am

Taking a splinter from the door post or treshold of a room where a theft has been commited to punish and draw the thief back is common in Trolldom.
But it is not uncommon elsewhere as well. I recall cat telling of such an incident once where she did something similar.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

My bag containing important papers was stolen

Unread postby Beatirx » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 am

I am devastated. Last Wednesday, my bag with all my papers and other items was stolen. I do not know how to cast a spell, and the list of workers is so overwhelming. Who can help and advise me as to the best way to retrieve the stolen goods?
:?:
many thanks
Last edited by Mama Micki on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity
Beatirx

Re: My bag containing important papers was stolen

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:26 pm

This thread has some ideas.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nutter » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:27 am

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right place but I wanted to ask about finding a list item.

I recently lost a piece of a bracelet that my nana gave to me before she died. Obviously it is very very dear to me and I was hoping there was some kind of conjure I could to increase my chances if finding it.

Again sorry if this is the wrong place.

I don't have a lot of oils, so if there is anything in the kitchen I could use or have an alter candle set that'd be awesome.
nutter

Re: Spells for the Return of Lost, Misplaced, or Stolen Items

Unread postby Maria_carrillo » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:34 am

Recently yesterday they stole my mothers car and i feel terribly bad cause she carried her whole life in that car, and i want to find a spell that could bring that back to her cause ive never seen my mom so terrible untill now
please help as much possible please :oops:
Maria_carrillo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:22 am

Hello, Maria_Carillo,
I am so very sorry that this happened to your Mother.
I just saw this post last night and thought about what to do. I pray that the car has already been recovered.
At this point, the only answer that I can think of is to pray to Saint Anthony. A novena to him. He is very helpful with lost things and I would definitely categorize this theft as a lost.
The area where you state your petition, I would first write down (n a piece of paper) the car, and any items in the car that you can specifically remember. Keep this on hand so that you state the items each day for the nine days that you make your Novena.
I have seen Hoodoo tricks in the past but can't remember, off hand, what they are specifically. So, this is what I recommend for you.
Again, my sincere apologies for not seeing this post earlier and for the theft of your Mother's car and life contents.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kwng25 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Hi,

My phone was lost yesterday stolen by a thief while in the transit. is there any spell to get my phone back? especially the data inside. im not active in spell casting n i didnt know who stole my phone too. is there any way for it?

Ng
kwng25

Unread postby aura » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:47 am

Hi kwng25,

You'll find spell ideas in this thread. Another useful thread for you might be this one: spells-to-identify-or-catch-an-unknown-thief-or-criminal-t843.html-sid=fc8117e81fd8294b3cfadcd5e04cba84

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Changeling_35 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:53 am

Hi, my phone was lost and maybe stolen last Sunday. I really need to have it returned to me as all my writing and poetry, songs and photos are on it. Is there a spell that can help with its return?
Changeling_35

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:48 am

Hello, Changeling_35
I'm so sorry about your phone, especially having all of our personal creativities in there.
Have you browsed this thread? I'd advise that you do because there's a lot of good ideas.
I would also pray to St. Anthony. Here's a webpage for you that tells all about him and how to ask for his intercession. http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html
Hope this helps and I hope you find your phone
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby truth » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:26 pm

some people attacked my brother in his apartment and have stolen his money, the police caught the thieves about one month later but the thieves did not return back money, and they don't want to do that.
Is there any spell that thieves return back my brother money? something that we discover the place they hide money or some spell they suffer and confess where is the money? (I should do the spell as my brother is in another country and I can not mail products to him.)
Also, is there any spell to reveal what happened to the stolen money and is police cooperating with thieves or no?
Thanks
truth

Unread postby aura » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:23 am

Hi truth,

in the following thread you have spells to compell a thief to tell the truth: spells-to-compel-liars-to-confess-lies-and-tell-the-truth-t14623.html-sid=5571c303d7baa8b0b7e9dc4720f2d563 and in this one how to compel a person to pay money back: spells-to-compel-a-person-to-repay-a-loan-or-money-owed-t23445.html-sid=5571c303d7baa8b0b7e9dc4720f2d563

perhaps some of those may be useful to you.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Requesting help with thieves and return of stolen goods

Unread postby Mimisky » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:34 am

Hi,
My house was broken into a few days ago and the thieves stole everything, including stuff left to me by my late mother and my brother's stuff and also my own stuff. I am currently in a different country. I wish that the thieves will be made to return all the stuff they stole. Please help me.
Mimisky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Good Evening Mimimsky,
I am so very sorry that this has happened to you. You poor thing. You must feel awful.
In the search engine right upper hand area (dark green area) just put the words in: "Stolen" or "return stolen".
Yu will get many ideas. Also, this thread has 2 pages that you might find some helpful hints here too
Good luck to you and I hope you get all your things back.
My prayers are with you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mimisky » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:09 am

Does saying the St Anthony's prayer without the orange candle helps? What should I do?
Mimisky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Good Evening, Mimsky,
I am so very sorry that I missed this post from you earlier.
You can light a white candle.
Although God, Archangels, Saints, etc., can hear our prayers with or without candles, I prefer praying with candles. It expedites the communication process.
Hope this helps
I am praying that law enforcement captures the thieves and that you recover everything
Take care of yourself.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mimisky » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:39 am

Thanks a lot for your prayers and guidance. Very much appreciated. Will let you know if it works. Thanks again.
Mimisky

Unread postby aarondye » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Hi,
I live in an apartment complex and a package containing a very expensive coat was stolen right off my doorstep. I've gone through all the proper and "normal" procedures, but of course nobody can do anything. I've tried a couple spells, some divining, and even made a powder to find a lost item spread throughout the halls (To an incantation I found online, "By eye of eagle and nose of hound, return to me what cannot be found"). I am out of ideas though. I have a vague idea of who may have taken it, but not sure enough to where I'd feel comfortable working a revenge or enemy hex. Does anybody have any ideas for me to try, maybe something I haven't thought of yet?
I appreciate any response. I wouldn't normally go into this much worry over a parcel, but I have been saving up for quite some time to buy this coat.
Thanks.
aarondye

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:59 am

Good Morning aarondye,

That is terrible that someone stole your coat!
A good thing to do which has been mentioned in this thread is to pray to Saint Anthony.
http://www,luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

You can also light a candle, draw a picture of the coat or if you have one from a catalogue use that one.
Place the picture on the coat. Write a petition saying you need the coat back.
Dress the candle with either five finger grass or fast luck.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

Read the posts in this thread they are very informative. Aura has given a link in her post about,
spells to identify or cross an unknown thief or criminal.

Dr. Johannes has also given excellent advice in the thread, I'd encourage you to read all the posts. :)

This person may still have you coat and may be intending to give it to someone from Christmas, so act fast.
I have a feeling they live in your apartment complex. Have you told the apartment manager?
Please do so they can write up a report. They can't do anything about it but at least it'll be in a report so they can beef up security.

Good Luck! I hope you get it back!
Author, Intuitive Reader, Rootworker.
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mamabird39 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Saint Anthony helped to find my daughter when she ran away (she did this many times)and every time i prayed to him to find her and return her home with saint michaels help to keep her safe he always helps me .:)bless his heart:)
mamabird39

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:15 pm

aarondye wrote:Hi,
I live in an apartment complex and a package containing a very expensive coat was stolen right off my doorstep. I've gone through all the proper and "normal" procedures, but of course nobody can do anything. I've tried a couple spells, some divining, and even made a powder to find a lost item spread throughout the halls (To an incantation I found online, "By eye of eagle and nose of hound, return to me what cannot be found"). I am out of ideas though. I have a vague idea of who may have taken it, but not sure enough to where I'd feel comfortable working a revenge or enemy hex. Does anybody have any ideas for me to try, maybe something I haven't thought of yet?
I appreciate any response. I wouldn't normally go into this much worry over a parcel, but I have been saving up for quite some time to buy this coat.
Thanks.

Most traditional spells concerning the return of stolen items involves making life very uncomfortable for the thief unless he or she returns what was stolen. If you are not comfortable causing this disturbance by using vaious cures, jinxes or other torments or having it done on your behalf then traditional folk magic can do very little for you. You can petition spirits or saints of course, but what can they do if they are not allowed to cause discomfort? Good luck anyhow. I hope you get your coat back.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Finding Lost Item

Unread postby Mermaid » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:45 pm

Hello,

Thank you! I have lost a personal ring back in Nov 2013, that I so much want to find.
I am wondering if there is someone I need to pray for and what sort of oils, or candles
or powders to use to find this ring I so much want to find. I know it was not stolen but
I am sure that I have missed placed.

Thank you for your help and time,
Mermaid
Mermaid

Re: Finding Lost Item

Unread postby natstein » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:38 am

Hello Mermaid,

Welcome to the forums. Feel free to give us a formal introduction on the introductions and greetings forum if you would like!

For finding lost items I believe Saint Anthony is known for being able to help with that. I was told a prayer that goes:

"Dear St. Anthony, look around,
somethings lost and can't be found
Please help me find ____________"

You can read all about him here http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:33 am

Hello,

A fantastic saint to petition for a lost items/persons, is St-Anthiny, as natstein said. He is fantastic! Every single time when I'm misplacing something or losing something, I'm asking him for help, and within days the object is found/returned to me. I believe he will help you. Good luck!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Mermaid » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Hello

Thank you Natstein and Dragonfly72,
I appreciate your reply.

Bless,

Meramid
Mermaid

Unread postby GoldenViolet » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:37 am

I too have lost a ring. I know I lost it in my own garden. I've looked for it a few times but I can't find it.
So, the prayer to Saint Anthony - does it have to be made in a specific way? Time of day, once, more times, go out in the garden maybe where I lost my ring?
Could somebody help a bit more as to how to do this the best way?

Thank you so much.
GoldenViolet

Unread postby GoldenViolet » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:56 am

Mermaid, did it work, did you find your lost ring?
GoldenViolet

Unread postby j82 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:04 pm

I used St Anthony before to help find lost things. Repeating the rhythmic prayer works. I am Baptist so I dont normally work with saints and sometimes feel guilty when I do ( opps ) lol. Recently I lost my car and work keys in my house. I tore it apart for 3 days , no avail. I prayed to my Family spirts to help me and why this was needed, and most importantly I prayed to GOd and pleaded. I calmed my mind and then found them. Funny part of it is that I had signs all along telling me where they were. For the 3 days I kept finding drink cozies in my house from my friends dad. One night i even thought of using mine but at the last minute changed my mind. Next day while searching again I looked in my cozie and there the keys were!
j82

Unread postby GoldenViolet » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Great you find your keys J82.
I went out in the garden today, saying/praying to St Anthony to help me find my ring.
I found a ring! Hahaha! A plastic white skull ring - I think is one of those toys little things that come in a box of candy/cereal.
I thought it was very funny! A plastic white skull ring??? :D
I'll keep looking.
GoldenViolet

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello, GoldenViolet,

AMAZING!!

Now be more specific about the ring you lost. Give details as to what it looks like

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby GoldenViolet » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:48 am

Hi Miss Aida,
It's my wedding band! White gold, thin with small diamonds.
Did you read that I found a white skull plastic ring in the area where I lost my ring? What the...??? It's a bit funny.
Did some little spirits play a joke on me, they took my beautiful wedding band and left me a plastic white skull ring instead? What do you make of it?
Please note that I take this as a funny event - I'm not so much upset or scared or anything like that. And somehow I have this belief that I will find it...
GoldenViolet

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello, GoldenViolet,

Yes, I did read the post.
That's funny!! LOL

But it is also the reason that I had asked you to give them a description of the ring!

Let us know when you find it!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby GoldenViolet » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:45 am

Oh, you mean when I ask St Anthony - to tell what kind of ring it was? Hahaha! If St Anthony brought me the white plastic skull ring then he also has a sense of humor. LOL
GoldenViolet

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello, GoldenViolet ,

Yes, he does.

And yes, tell him the description. Offer him a small candle and then tell him if he helps you find him, you'll light a bigger candle to thank him
Like this one: www.luckymojo.com/candle-saint-anthony.html

Hope this helps
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Liars, Thieves, Fraud, Swindlers