Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Trained Hunting Money and Dressed Money

Mercurious

Spells for Trained Hunting Money and Dressed Money

Unread post by Mercurious » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:21 pm

I trained some hunting money and spent most of it on a uniform for a job that I had gotten, but I still have some left over. I know I'm supposed to spend the money on things that will bring me more prosperity, but what about bills? I just wanted to know your opinions on that. Thanks

Literarylioness

Re: Trained Huntin' Money

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Mercurious wrote:I trained some hunting money and spent most of it on a uniform for a job that I had gotten, but I still have some left over. I know I'm supposed to spend the money on things that will bring me more prosperity, but what about bills? I just wanted to know your opinions on that. Thanks

I assume when you state "bills" you are not speaking of physical money, but debts owed. I would spend the trained money on food for the home, or gas for the car. You need both of those.

Happy hunting!

Mary

Mercurious

Unread post by Mercurious » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:07 pm

True, true. Yeah, I didn't really think so, I just wanted another person's opinion.

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:20 pm

What about giving hunting money to charity or as gifts? I gave a friend a loan that I don't expect her to be able to pay back. Would hunting money come back as gifts?

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi snake,

snake wrote:What about giving hunting money to charity or as gifts? I gave a friend a loan that I don't expect her to be able to pay back. Would hunting money come back as gifts?

More likely (and at best), it might come back in the form of your friend actually paying you back.
In general, I, like Mary, tend to think of hunting money as something best spent on things to generate more income (business cards, tools of the trade, etc.) or on associated necessities (transportation, work clothes, etc.). I would not spend hunting money on gambling (I designate and dress gambling money separately from work/income hunting money), or leisure activities, or charity (again, that's a separate category of money in my eyes, and one to which I prefer to have no strings attached). YMMV.

Shery

Success Sigil on Money

Unread post by Shery » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:19 am

Hello everyone, I like to know if this has happened to any one of you. I did the "Money Sigil" as explained by Ms. cat in the Lucky Mojo money spells for hunting money. I used LM money drawing powder and the LM oil, only difference, I used red-ink-pen and went on to the bank to deposit it...

The darnest thing happend... when I handed it to the clerk at the bank, she smelled it and practically threw it on the counter and jumped back away from it as if she had seen a ghost, and practically jelling said What the heck is that stuff? (there were $300.00 in 20's and 10's) staring right at the money. :lol: . immediately she turned to the other clerk and told her to check on it.

I was sooo embarrassed, and just told her I got it from other bank where they were doing some kind of construction inside the building, I didn't know what else to do or say. (because of her reaction, and loud mouth). Everybody was staring a me as if I was some kind of maniac. After a few minutes waiting for her to precess my transaction, she finally handed me the deposit slip but, kept my money on the counter. BOY, did I LEAVE IN A HURRY?

Please, if anybody has a suggestion oN how to do this without being noticed, I love to hear it. Thanks in advance.
Shery

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Success Sigil on Money

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 am

I've never had this happen. I never use a red ink-pen, though -- and i dust the powder on very lightly and then flick it all off. There is no residue.

One of the most important things that any steady-minded rootworker learns is how to conceal the work. Don't give up, and you will gradually figure out how to employ use subtlety and keep your tricks on the down-low.

SPD-HOO-MOND
Money Drawing Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Also, is it fair to assume you'd spend the money so it'd be out there hunting for more cash for you, rather than deposit it?

Shery

Unread post by Shery » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:46 pm

Thank you Ms. Kath for your prompt reply...Until now I was able to get back to the Forum. In the future I'll make sure all the powder is well shaked-off b/4 I do anything with the hunting money. :oops:

unique1

dressed money

Unread post by unique1 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:26 am

can you put dressed money into a bank account, if you wanted to do distance blessing or prosperity?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: dressed money

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Unique1, Yes, you can.

Also, as far as spending dressed money on what you need for a job -- items such as uniforms, shoes, courses, licenses, gas, business cards, printed flyers, office supplies, and so forth can all easily be purchased with dressed cash.

The most popular products for dressing money are Money Drawing Sachet Powder for paper money and Money Drawing Oil for coins.

With the former, you lay the money out, then blow a "poof" of powder from your hands into the air, so it lands on the money, then shake it off and stack the money.

With the latter, you just rub a small amount into the palms of your hands and then handle the money.

Other products and combinations for use include Money Stay With Me. Fast Luck, Attraction, Magnet, Lodestone, Money House Blessing, and herbs such as Cinnamon, Sassafras, Irish Moss, Blue Flag, Chamomile, Nutmeg, Allspice, and ... well, a very long list that can be found in full in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."

SPD-HOO-MOND
Money Drawing Sachet Powder
$5.00

OIL-HOO-MOND
Money Drawing Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

unique1

Re: dressed money

Unread post by unique1 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:40 pm

thanks cat

Rabbit Mountain

Various financial items in money drawing ritual?

Unread post by Rabbit Mountain » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Greetings all, this is only my 2nd post here so bear with me if this has been answered somewhere else and I missed it.

I am currently working with money-drawing oil, wealthy way oil, van-van oil, and green + yellow candles, plus other sundry relevant items. The recession hit my little biz hard and I am at my wit's end being broke, so I'm setting out to attack the problem from all angles including spiritually.

My last order from LM included a printout of a super easy ritual that involves burning 7 green candles halfway down in the morning, one each for 7 days, then burning each one the rest of the way down over 7 more days. Paper bills and metal dimes are used in conjunction with a lodestone, and are then dressed with money-drawing oil.

My question is this — is there any reason not to "train" additional financial items besides the bills & the dimes by anointing them as well and/or using them in the ritual? For example, my debit card, a checkbook, my deposit slip book, direct-deposit receipts from my part-time job?

Oh also, another question... the vast majority of my financial transactions occur online, due to the nature of my business. I don't want to get anointing oils, sachet powders or other stuff in my computer, is there some other way I might dress or train my online accounts?

Thanks much in advance for any insights!

—Paula

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Various financial items in money drawing ritual?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:26 pm

I would anoint my deposit slips, there is a spell involving that ritual. You can lightly anoint your computer monitor, I have. Good luck in your money drawing work Paula!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

CsLioness

Question about dressed money

Unread post by CsLioness » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:11 am

I've been reading these forums and I haven't found the answer to this question. If it has been answered already please accept my apology for re-posting. I want to do some work to draw money to increase my income just a little. I am planning on making a honey jar with a $20 bill and lodestone (something I read by Conjure Man Ali I think) and also dressing some money with money draw and money stay with me oils. I plan on writing the success thing and also rtm. I know that I should spend the dressed money on things that are associated with my work. I have a certification class coming up and am also going to be spending some money on a business idea that I have. The problem I am facing is that I will be paying for the certification and also the supplies for my new business online more than likely using my debit card. Can I put the dressed money in the bank? Or do I have to spend it as cash?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Question about dressed money

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:47 am

Hi CsLioness,

Depositing dressed money into an account devoted specifically to business expenditures that are then debited or credited on-line as required can have the desired effects.

That said, traditionally speaking, it should be spent as cash. (You could use the cash to buy a VISA pre-paid card that you would then use to make your business purchases - just a thought).

Blessing and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

CsLioness

Re: Question about dressed money

Unread post by CsLioness » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Thank you Aura for your response. I didn't think about buying a prepaid visa. I will do that. Hope that works.

Mazzie

Money Spell - Currency

Unread post by Mazzie » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:17 am

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if I can do the Lodestone Spell using a different currency (I am from Ireland with Euro currency) and we do not have single bills here (€5 up) and we do not have any currency similar to dimes. I can get the dollar bills alright from my bank but it will be a little more difficult to get the dimes.

I am due to being this spell tomorrow (Wednesday).

Please help!

Thanks,

Mazzie

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Money Spell - Currency

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:21 am

Hi Mazzie;
You can absolutely use the local currency under your lodestone. You can just use the smallest paper bills you can get, and if you can get one real silver coin (like maybe an old pound or shilling that was silver?) if you can't get a silver American dime, that will be fine.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mazzie

Unread post by Mazzie » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:17 am

Thank you Mary Bee.

Does it matter if the money is old (i.e old irish pound) or does it have to be new like stated on the spell kit instructions?

Kind regards,

Mazzie

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 pm

That should be fine. It's still silver.

Along the way on my conjuring/witching journey I've learned that I don't have to have every little detail to the T. I can always replace things, and my work will hit. My intention needs to be strong, though.

Good luck!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:09 am

Mazzie wrote:Thank you Mary Bee.

Does it matter if the money is old (i.e old irish pound) or does it have to be new like stated on the spell kit instructions?

Kind regards,

Mazzie
It should be new, so that it is in good condition and crisp. You want new money for the spell because you want new,better money-luck.

Sweet Success

Blessed Bucks Money Spell

Unread post by Sweet Success » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:10 pm

I was wondering if anyone here has used this spell. I came across it here
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/cashspells.html
last night and I thought that is something that I could do on top of the other money spells I've put out there and plus, it sounds like it's a bit fun. So I took the three singles that I had in my wallet earlier, blessed them and just got home from distributing them. I'd love to know if you have had success with this one.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Blessed Bucks Money Spell

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:18 pm

It's a lovely Neo-Pagan, Greco-Roman-flavoured spell. I have never tried it personally, as i walk different path, but my husband nagasiva and i liked it well enough to archive it from the Usenet 14 years ago!
catherine yronwode

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Thank you :-). Figured I would give it a go because it almost reminds me of tithing

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm

I love posting the link from usenet, and I did so in the past week. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Usenet rocks y'all!!! Thank you Miss Cat and Nagasiva!

Read, read and read more :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:14 pm

I have been doing it for 3 months.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:48 pm

When I was living in a larger and more hopeless town, I used to dress dollar bills with Lucky 13 Oil and pray, "The next homeless person who receives this bill -- Lord, turn their life around."

Sometimes I'd forget, and have nothing ready for a panhandler. So I took to carrying Lucky 13 Oil in my purse so I could dress dollar bills on the spot. Then I'd ask their name (let's say, Johnnie), and pray aloud, "Lord, open your hand and satisfy every good desire of Johnnie's heart." It always made them smile.

And it may have been powerful enough to punch through some folks' pessimism and learned helplessness, because a couple of those panhandlers, folks I was used to seeing every day -- I never saw them again after they got that prayer and dressed bill.

Anyhow, I meet few homeless people where I'm living now, and this Blessed Bucks spell looks like a lot of fun.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:54 am

JackieLove wrote:I have been doing it for 3 months.

How has it been working for you?

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Well, nothing is happening yet. Im still going to keep doing it tho.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:04 pm

It's always lucky to give to those less fortunate. Give in a non-judgement way; a few wrong turns or a little bad luck and you could be where they are.

Then the King will say to those on his right, "Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in. I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and came to visit me." Then the righteous will answer him, "Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you? The King will reply, "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." Matthew 25:34-40 (NIV)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

heartexalted
Re: Spells for Trained Hunting Money and Dressed Money

Unread post by heartexalted » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:32 pm

Does it matter the size of the bill you are dressing/training? For example, would there be a benefit to using a single $100 bill rather than 2 fifties or 5 twenties? Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:47 pm

It might be better to use the smaller bills. $100 bills attract too much attention unless you plan to spend that much at once.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Babylove

Unread post by Babylove » Wed May 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Money (dollars) on alters
I have seen pictures of money on alters when doing money spells. My question is what do you do with the money once you have completed the spell or is it an ongoing money spell. Does it make a difference as to how much money is on the alter?

Babylove

Unread post by Babylove » Wed May 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Hi sorry to ask as this is new to me, what does hunting money mean. Thank you for your patience.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Hunting money is money that finds or "hunts" other money. It usually dressed with powders or a small amount of oil, and used for business or job expenses.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Babylove

Unread post by Babylove » Thu May 02, 2013 11:24 am

Thank you Mama Micki for your reply much appreciated. So this cannot be used if your looking for work? The reason I ask, is I am currently unemployed, and looking for work, and always coming second in interviews. I have just completed a double action to remove all negativity and bring in prosperity. Any help would be much appreciated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 02, 2013 1:07 pm

You could use your hunting money to buy an interview outfit or something else you need in your job hunt, such as gas, paper for your resume, a haircut, etc. Try lighting a Steady Work or Crown of Success candle (or green, white, or yellow candles dressed with oil) while you are dressed in your interview clothes.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Thu May 02, 2013 1:49 pm

One thing I like to do with my the trained/dressed money is, before spending it, to stroke it softly, tell it to come back to me as soon as possible (in Jesus' name), and give it a little kiss. Sometimes, I worry about looking crazy to bystanders, LOL!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Babylove

Unread post by Babylove » Fri May 03, 2013 5:32 am

Thank you for your advice. I have yellow candles but not Success oil. I live in Uk. Also I prayed to St. Joseph for his assistance.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Fri May 03, 2013 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed non-Lucky Mojo product

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 03, 2013 5:37 am

Lucky Mojo ships to the UK.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Babylove

Unread post by Babylove » Fri May 03, 2013 11:55 am

Thank you I will look on website. Not sure what I would need to get can you advise me

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 03, 2013 4:57 pm

For getting a job: Steady Work, Crown of Success
For money: Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, Prosperity
To open the way: Van Van, Road Opener
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Babylove

Unread post by Babylove » Sat May 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Thank you for your advise. I will read the notice board and learn some more.

SilverDaniels

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Wed May 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey Y'all!!

Alright, I'm getting ready to train some money and send it out on a hunt. I rarely carry cash, as I prefer to keep it all on the plastic. But, I know that I'm going to have to at least keep some cash for future money training purposes.

Now, tonight I want to use the swift-and-speedy influence of Mercury (Wednesday) to train a few bucks. The only appropriate Lucky Mojo oils that I have on hand are Fast Luck, Crown of Success, and Special Oil #20; along with a bottle of home made John the Conqueror oil. I also have several appropriate herbs: CInnamon (for good fortune), Sassafras (to increase wealth), Fenugreek (to attract cash), Alfalfa (for financial longevity), Nutmeg (to increase good fortune with money), Allspice (to draw good luck), and Patchouli (to aid in drawing money).

My plan is to begin by anointing myself with Crown of Success to ensure that my working will be successful. Then I'll sign my name over the signature of the Treasurer, draw the "$$CC$$" symbol in all four corners of the bills, and 5-Spot them with Fast Luck and John the Conqueror. I will pray over the dollars, and tell them to "go out into the world, find XXX times more money, and bring it straight back to me, quick, fast, and in a hurry!!".

I will mix those herbs, and grind them into a nice powder. Sprinkle the dollars, and leave a green candle dressed in those same oils, and rolled in the same herbs to burn on them overnight.

Eventually, I will have more appropriate Lucky Mojo products for this type of work. But, until then I'll jusr have to use what I got to get what I want!! Lol!!

I'll keep you all updated on the results. ^_^
Happy Conjuring ^_^

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 15, 2013 9:14 pm

SilverDaniels --

Sounds good -- and good luck to you!
catherine yronwode

SilverDaniels

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Tue May 21, 2013 11:28 pm

SilverDaniels wrote:Hey Y'all!!

Alright, I'm getting ready to train some money and send it out on a hunt. I rarely carry cash, as I prefer to keep it all on the plastic. But, I know that I'm going to have to at least keep some cash for future money training purposes.

Now, tonight I want to use the swift-and-speedy influence of Mercury (Wednesday) to train a few bucks. The only appropriate Lucky Mojo oils that I have on hand are Fast Luck, Crown of Success, and Special Oil #20; along with a bottle of home made John the Conqueror oil. I also have several appropriate herbs: CInnamon (for good fortune), Sassafras (to increase wealth), Fenugreek (to attract cash), Alfalfa (for financial longevity), Nutmeg (to increase good fortune with money), Allspice (to draw good luck), and Patchouli (to aid in drawing money).

My plan is to begin by anointing myself with Crown of Success to ensure that my working will be successful. Then I'll sign my name over the signature of the Treasurer, draw the "$$CC$$" symbol in all four corners of the bills, and 5-Spot them with Fast Luck and John the Conqueror. I will pray over the dollars, and tell them to "go out into the world, find XXX times more money, and bring it straight back to me, quick, fast, and in a hurry!!".

I will mix those herbs, and grind them into a nice powder. Sprinkle the dollars, and leave a green candle dressed in those same oils, and rolled in the same herbs to burn on them overnight.

Eventually, I will have more appropriate Lucky Mojo products for this type of work. But, until then I'll jusr have to use what I got to get what I want!! Lol!!

I'll keep you all updated on the results. ^_^
SUCCESS!!

The trained money is most certainly out in the world get'n its hunt ON, and I am all too thrilled about it. I do sense some "stagnation" in the spells movement. But, I will remedy this with some Road Opener work to get that out the way.

Thanks again, Miss Cat!! ^_^
Happy Conjuring ^_^

Leah Rivera

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Tue May 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Road opener is a great idea, one of my favorite formulas. But you can also use a little ginger to heat the work up, add it to the other herbs you are already using.

SilverDaniels

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Wed May 22, 2013 12:07 am

Leah Rivera wrote:Road opener is a great idea, one of my favorite formulas. But you can also use a little ginger to heat the work up, add it to the other herbs you are already using.
SHWEET!!

Thank Leah!
Happy Conjuring ^_^

Sarafina

Trained Money vs Gambling Money

Unread post by Sarafina » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:01 am

Now I know according to Cat's page it say trained money should be used for important necessities..gas etc. so how does one dress money used for lotto, scratchoff, casinos etc?

i have money drawing and fast luck oil.

also i noticed that some people mentioned doing 5 point (like dice) with oils for trained money but according to the page it says dab oil in the corners of the bill..not 5 point so i wonder where people got that from. that said i have been training my necessities money with money drawing oiland the success sigil but i dont have money drawing satchet yet..does it matter? more effective, less effective, complete dud or no effect at all?..and another question..in placing the sigil on corners of the bill..does that include the back of the bill as well..or just the 4 corners of thr front of the bill(s)?

Sarafina

Re: Trained Money vs Gambling Money

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:06 pm

tips?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Different folks work in different ways, Sarafina. All those methods sound plausible to me.

The five-spot pattern appears many places in hoodoo -- do a search for "five spot" here on the forum and you'll find plenty of uses. I will say that, once you've put a dot of oil on the four corners of a bill, it only takes a dot in the center to make it a five-spot.

Before I forget: Miss Robin York uses Pay Me on her gambling money. She says it's pretty reliable.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Thanks Miss michaele

i will consider a pay me powder satchet

regarding the trained money set up..the only thing i have missing is the use of money drawing powder. i do the oil spots but not the wavy lines with the powder since i obvviously dont have it..do you think its takes the effectiveness of the trained money spell away?

also regarding the sigils..should that be written just on the 4 corners on front of the bill or should the back also be done the same way/ thanks again

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:45 am

Hello Sarafina.

When I have used trained money like you are describing I didn't use the powders on it. I just did a five spot with Money Drawing oil, I use the powders for things like business cards and fliers though. I also would only write the sigil on just the front. Hope this helps!

Peace!

Nathen

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:51 pm

helped alot. Thanks so much nathen :)

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Tue May 27, 2014 4:00 pm

For the euro money how can i do the SUCCESS sigil ? also,our euro money don't have Treasurer name on it,so let me know how can i make TRAINED HUNTING MONEY with the euro please.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm

goldentouch97 wrote:For the euro money how can i do the SUCCESS sigil ? also,our euro money don't have Treasurer name on it,so let me know how can i make TRAINED HUNTING MONEY with the euro please.
You could still write out $$¢¢$$ ... or rather: $$€€$$

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Wed May 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Thanks,give me some others advices,euro money don't have Treasurer name on it.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello, goldentouch97
Whomever's name is on there who has money. King? Queen? Prince?
Take care

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:49 am

There's no name on our money,just a picture of a building them print on it.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”