Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Xewn
Re: Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by Xewn » Mon May 06, 2019 4:32 pm

Thanks!, JayDee I was a little confused based on some of the previous forum posts whether to get products from the Marriage line, Adam & Eve, or Chuparossa. I don't have the book, so that might be a good addition when I place my order.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Xewn,

Each item you mentioned is good for the love and relationship you want. Each has a slightly different purpose. Marriage is used to get a proposal and to bless a marriage or a wedding. You can of course blend them together and use them on candles, on items he will touch, and your body, even in bath, this is a traditional practice to make a condition that fits your needs. Order the bath crystals, mix them together, take a bath, then save a cup and add it to the rinse cycle to his laundry and your bedding.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Xewn

Unread post by Xewn » Mon May 06, 2019 8:29 pm

Thanks again, JayDee! I appreciate the advice.

LyndleyNevermore

Unread post by LyndleyNevermore » Sun May 26, 2019 2:36 am

Hello,

I would really appreciate help from those who can advise me.
I have been seeing a man for 8 months and during this time he has blown hot and cold so frequently, it had led me to extreme depression.
We lived together for a short time but he said it was too soon and asked me to move out.
He then changed his mind and said he wants me to move back in, in a few months, but this never manifests.
He goes from verging on saying he loves me, talking about our future etc, to saying he is thinking of breaking up. He has broken up with me and come back a few months later full of affection for me.
Now we are in dangerous waters again.
He never wants to see me on the weekends, and the stretch between seeing each other is now once every 4 weeks or so, despite living within 15 mins walking distance. Yet he says he still wants me , doesn't want to split etc.
He is in constant contact with a female friend he compares me to, and an ex who lives abroad (a amongst other women).

Despite the above, I want this man, and when he's in a loving mode, he's perfect.

How can I :
A: get rid of the other women for good? (All of them, but especially the two I mentioned).
B: make him fully and solidly commit to me and only me, and solidly our relationship?

I have used magic to start and heal this relationship, but now would like some help on how to make it as all solidify.

What should I do ?

Thanks in advance,
LN

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 26, 2019 9:09 am

Hello LyndleyNevermore,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad you have found us.

You're in the right thread for spell advice on your query. Have you read through the many pages here? You will likely find ideas to help you, so please read from the first page onward.

You can put your love rivals in a freezer spell to halt any momentum they may make in interfering with your relationship. You can find that thread here:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

There's an old saying that you should never make someone a priority when they only make you an option. I'm sorry to say that this man sounds like he may be playing you. You're kept at a distance, and he comes to you only on his terms. That doesn't sound equitable at all.

You may want to get a reading on this to find out what's happening with him and what your chances are of bringing him closer to you in commitment. You can find qualified readers here, and they can give you spell advice or perform rootwork for you, too:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LyndleyNevermore

Unread post by LyndleyNevermore » Sun May 26, 2019 10:41 am

Hi Miss Athena,
Thanks for your answer. Yes indeed he may be playing me. I am trying to do something to turn this around.
Would the freezer spell work if I want them gone for good, or would hot- footing be more permanent.
I've been reading through the spells here but not sure the appropriate one for commitment. I have previously slipped my menstrual blood into his food and hence he can never fully walk away. I am thinking of doing a honey jar but I need something more powerful. Maybe tie his nature? Any suggestions are welcome.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 26, 2019 10:51 am

Hello LyndleyNevermore,

There are no guarantees of permanence in any spellwork. You have to have faith in your outcome. Freezer spells and Hot Foot work differently but towards the same goal of ridding someone from a situation. Go with a freezer spell if you want to freeze them out of your life. Go with Hot Foot if you want them to leave town.

If you want to add something to supplement your honey jar to increase his commitment, consider a doll baby. You can read about them here:
doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089 ... oll%20baby

NaidaBelle

Unread post by NaidaBelle » Sun May 26, 2019 12:16 pm

Hello, everyone! I’m a long time reader but new poster, so I’ll try to be as concise as I can.

I’ve been “seeing” this guy for four months. Our first few days together, he seemed very passionately drawn to me. Since then, he’s been rather hot and cold. We typically see each other once a week and have sex 1-2 times a month. He has been honest with me about not wanting a commitment right now for several reasons and I respect that. I want a relationship with him but am in no rush to make things official; just to know that my emotions are reciprocated and to increase the amount of physical affection (like kissing, hugging, cuddling, etc) in addition to the great sex we already have.

I’ve done a Vedic compatibility reading which stated he already feels positively about me and that we would have a strong, healthy relationship if we can get one off the ground. However, according to the reading, I have to let him make gestures towards progress in order for him to feel safe and happy moving forward. Apparently, the ideal timing to see progress between us will be July and, if it gets backed up or delayed then, November would be the second chance.

Since I want to sweeten him to being romantic with me rather than dominate him (quite the opposite, he has a rather dominant personality and I want to inspire him to take the lead between us,) I plan to do a honey jar with LM’s love herb mix and the Love Me and Come to Me oils/sachets. My questions are:

- Should I work the jar for a committed relationship, since that’s the end goal, or should I focus more on my current desire only for romance/affection and work something different for commitment later?

- Would it be better to use his personal concerns only, or concerns from both of us (tied hairs or mingled fluids from sex?)

- What curios would be recommended in either case? I already intend to use crystals like rose quartz, moonstone, and maybe emerald.

- Can I mix the powder sachets into body/dusting powder and use the oils as a base for perfume, so that I can wear them whenever I see him?

- Is the LM Love Me spell bottle large enough to burn a figural candle on, or only the recommended 4” ones? I’ve been looking everywhere for a jar/bottle that feels “right” and I think it looks perfect!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Hello NaidaBelle,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see you here.

I'll answer your questions in the order in which they were asked:

Work your jar for more romance from him, since that's the first step toward your goal. You can work on his commitment after he's more securely with you. It's too premature for a commitment spell just yet.

Use both of your concerns in the jar, since you're working it for your relationship.

Use whatever crystals you feel are appropriate, however you are mixing traditions here. Keep your jar simple and in line with hoodoo tradition.

Yes, you can mix the sachet powder into your dusting powder and use the oils as your perfume. This is done all the time, and is a very traditional way to work.

The spell bottles can support a 4" chime candle. Anything with a larger base than that will likely be too big.

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Mon May 27, 2019 7:52 am

Which candle do I buy to have him thinking about wanting children? :D

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 27, 2019 2:39 pm

CuriousChris,

I would use influence to influence his thoughts to think about a family and a child, use a specific petition that states exactly what you want: a kid.

Influence line by lucky mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

NaidaBelle

Unread post by NaidaBelle » Tue May 28, 2019 12:05 am

Thank you very much for your response, Miss Athena!

After thinking on it more and reading your reply, I agree that aiming for commitment now would definitely be premature. It’s my understanding that, as long as the base of the work remains the same, addendums to the work can be made later — ie, with Love Me being the base of this jar/bottle, I can change the focus of the jar/bottle over time from “come to me” to “stay with me,” “marry me,” etc. Am I correct in this assumption?

In regards to the crystals, I had thought they would be in line with hoodoo’s use of mineral curios despite not being traditionally used. If that’s not the case, I’ll meditate on it before beginning to decide just how right or important it feels to include them. What other, more traditional, curios would you recommend?

Is there anything I should not mix the oils with? I have been experimenting recently with perfume making and had toyed with the idea of adding pheromones once I found a scent blend that I enjoyed. Is it safe/okay to mix the oils with alcohol to make a spray perfume so that I can use it in this way? If I don’t find them strongly scented enough, may I mix them with additional love attracting essential oils?

Also, I forgot to ask in my original post about timing to begin this. I have seen conflicting information, with some people saying waxing moon while others say waning. Wouldn’t waxing be the more appropriate time, since I am trying to grow a relationship between us? If waning would be better, would you explain why?

Thank you again for your help and your patience with my questions. While I do have some experience, this is my first time making a jar, doing anything for love, or anything meant to be long term.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 30, 2019 5:14 pm

Hello NaidaBelle,

You can evolve your purpose of a honey jar as you advance into a relationship with your target. You can always open the jar and add more ingredients or personal concerns as your needs change.

You can read the thread on honey jars for information on other ingredients you could add:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

You could add the condition oils to your perfume or lotion (just a few drops), or even shampoo bottle. It's done all the time. You do not need to add any other love drawing oils to them, as Lucky Mojo oils are formulated according to tradition and are therefore quite effective in their own right. Their scent is not an indication of their effectiveness.

If you wish to work by moon cycles, then following the waxing moon to draw things or people to you.

prickly-pear

Unread post by prickly-pear » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:35 am

Hi forum! It’s been a bit so I hope I’m posting in the right spot. So over the last year I’ve been working a honey jar and mojo bag on my ex for us to be together. I’ve been successful to a degree. I’ve succeeded in keeping him still having feelings for me, just two nights ago he was telling me how I mean everything to him, that he thinks about me all the time, and how he still misses me. He physically wouldn’t let me leave his home, begging me to just stay with him. I haven’t, however, been successful in actually getting him back fully. He thinks it’s a bad idea. So now I come to you, forum members, for help. I need something with a little more power behind it I think. Something with a real influence to it to just make him not be able to handle or resist the emotions he still has for me. Additionally I don’t have any more personal affects, I didn’t think to save any the last time, (I may be able to get a little something off a pair of my underwear, but I can’t be sure it’s mine or his or both, likely a little of both). Any suggestions for work I can do to like override this idea that he has that getting back together is a bad idea and have him fully come back and commit?
Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:28 am

prickly-pear ,

You stated you wont stay with him, which likely would incline sex amongst you both, that is how you get the personal concern. Use some of the honey you have in your jar and cook him some cookies to sweeten him to you in love. When doing work we need to work with the energy and not against it, if he is begging to stay, then stay and show him its a good idea. It may not result in the reunion that day but it is more likely to help in the long run. Powder items in his house with sachet powders, oils on thing he will touch. Use stay with me, return to me, love me oils. A skull candle to put the thought in his head is ls also a good idea.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:57 pm

Hello prickly-pear,

I have moved your post to the correct thread on getting someone to commit to a relationship. This is a better location as your query is directly related to this topic.

Increasing his feelings is not your goal, but getting him to overcome his commitment issues is. Read through the posts in this thread for advice and ideas on how to help him cross this hurdle. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

prickly-pear

Unread post by prickly-pear » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:30 am

Thank you! Yeah I don’t think feelings are the problem. Over the last year since we broke up I’ve had countless confessions of his love for me, missing me, etc. it’s definitely getting over his stubbornness of it not being a good idea to get back together. Like essentially unable to resist those feelings. Being intimate definitely isn’t the problem either. We were the other night and both agreed it was amazing. That being intimate with each other tops being intimate with anyone else every time it happens. I have had, over the last year, two readings done on the situation and both have said that he still has feelings. One was done by a good friend who is, typically, very blunt and straightforward and her exact words were “energy is my job and the energy between you two is crazy, I’d say twin flame.” (Not sure if that’s a concept anyone subscribed to, honestly not sure it’s one I do either.) Anyways is the feelings are there he’s just STUBBORN. But he seems to be making more of an effort to cut ties. He told me he deleted my phone number because he kept being too tempted to call me. So that’s why I’m feeling like okay enough of the sweetening, love me/reconciliation work, that’s done it’s part now I need to bring in the “big guns” so to speak. From reading this, a skull candle seems a good idea? And then as far as oils I was thinking some influencing, follow me boy, and maybe Dixie love as well, or is that too contradictory. Should I be putting all of those on a skull candle or should I do something with them in addition to the skull? Any their suggestions that I maybe missed here? I tried to read through everything, but there’s a lot and some topics I skimmed as they didn’t seem applicable to my situation. Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:46 pm

prickly-pear,

A skull candle sounds like a great idea to influence him to be more interested into getting together and staying together. Talk to the skull and tell him what to think. I also think a doll baby would be a great idea to work and influence him to a relationship. Follow me boy oil, Dixie Love is a favorite of mine as well, Fire of love oil is great to increase passion and mixing it with an oil like the above would work, try adding stay with me oil too.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:58 pm

Hello prickly-pear,

If I were you, and didn't know the source of his reticence, I would get a reading from a qualified reader to gain clarity on this situation. Knowing how to proceed depends on knowing the cause of the problem. You can find reputable readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Overloading him with love oils may only increase his resistance, as targets can sometimes be overwhelmed by the spiritual energy thrown their way. Just a thought there, not any kind of divination. Get a proper reading and specific advice on how to proceed.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:25 pm

prickly-pear, until you can get a reading, the only oil I would add to the skull work is Tranquility -- so that he follows your will without a care in the world.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:17 am

Good morning, my sisters and brothers!

I am a baby witch and I have a long (almost 5 years) and tumultuous love story with my karmic lover... long story... a kind of roller-coaster.

Either way, we both have feelings.

I now have some leftover coffee that he had while he came to my flat.

Now, what love spell can I use it in, so my love will think only about me, love only me and marry me?

Thank you and blessed be!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:10 pm

Hello Lyonese,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to see you here.

You will want to get a more material personal concern of his, such as his hair in unwashed clothing that he's worn, to work that into the kinds of spells you would find if you read through this topic. There are lots of ideas here to help you with your goal.

A liquid such as used coffee is more limited. I would add it to a spray bottle in which you can dissolve Come to Me bath crystals and water. Spray a path from his place to yours, where you spritz a bit at every crossroad until you reach your front door. Petition for him to come to you in love and fidelity, or words to that effect.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-come-to-me.html

That's one idea. Please read through the posts in this topic for other spells to encourage commitment from him.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:52 pm

prickly-pear, your situation sounds like it's tailor made for ConjureManAli's spell to overcome resistance. Scroll down to the bottom here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/red/lov ... pells.html

Have you tied his nature and fed him your menstrual blood? You have so much access to him and his personal concerns. Best of luck!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:13 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020 ,

What a wonderful suggestion for ConjureMan Ali post and work, he is also on the Lucky Mojo radio show, people who call in can get a free reading with him and Miss Cat. Here is how to tie a nature, an amazing link provided by Miss Cat on Lucky Mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:20 pm

I have a towel with his 2 month old dried semen in it. Can someone instruct me on how to use that to make my long distance ex (still currently talking and attracted with each other) commit to me, and even propose to me? Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:57 pm

Hello musclequeen378,

You can snip a piece of it and use it as a personal concern in a number of spells, including embedding it in a skull candle, using it in a honey jar or any number of approaches that are described in this thread.

Since he's your ex, you might want to consider spells for reconciliation, which you can find here:
spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html

You have lots of options as that is a great personal concern to work with, so read through both topics and find a spell that speaks to you.

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:28 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!

Also, I'm done with a love spell and even though I'm aware of where to bury the remaining wax, can I just keep it with me somewhere in the house? my room? I started on Friday, Aug 23, and did a 3 day burn, and I haven't decided where to bury it yet because I want to keep it somewhere in my room.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:19 pm

Hello musclequeen378,

Keep it by your front door if you are working towards drawing someone to you, and by your back door if you are working to keep someone with you.

Good luck.

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:40 pm

thank you thank you

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:55 am

I've been using Erzulie Freda for my love spells, but I read on a few places online that she isn't the spirit to go to for commitment for many reasons including her jealousy towards women. Is it ok for me to now use another spirit without getting her upset? I will still make offerings to her on the altar I have up for her, but for love/ commitment spells to my partner, I would like to know which spirit to ask.

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:05 am

or I can just solely use her for banishment spells?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:08 pm

musclequeen378,

Hello! This forum is for traditional forms of hoodoo and rootwork. I am not familiar with Erzulie Freda and so cannot give any advice on how to work with her. I would suggest when petitioning entities to make things happen in your life, that you study as much as possible about them before starting any work. I don't mean to offend in any way, but the last thing I would want is an angry spirit after me because I for got to put fresh water on the alter or something to that affect.

Many conjure practitioners petition God directly on all matters of work. Others work with saints. It's really up to you. For love, I usually write a petition straight from the heart asking for a specific situation.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:20 pm

Hello musclequeen378,

Erzulie Freda is a loa in the Vodou religion, and therefore beyond the scope of this forum. We cannot advise on how to work with her. You would need to consult a forum dedicated to that tradition for answers to your question.

Good luck.

Kami.kam
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kami.kam » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:29 am

Hi, I’ve been on this website consistently ever since I started practicing but now I’ve officially joined.
I have done a honey jar (which works on my target as long as I shake it up) and even some simple work like a petition paper, some oil and a candle but for some reason my work wears off in a few days. I think it’s because my target is stubborn.So here’s the back story:

Me and the guy I really care about have been talking for about 7 months. When we first met, we instantly connected and started spending all of our time together. He would want to see me constantly and call me all day every day. After a few weeks i discovered that he was talking to other girls which really upset me. I told him it’s either me or the other girls so he chose me. It was good for a while but then I felt like he started to act very different towards me. When I asked him what was the issue he admitted that he didn’t want to be exclusive because he feels like he would mess the relationship up. He can be rude at times (which I know this) and he has a history of cheating. So we ended us being exclusive and I told him I would rather not speak to each other anymore but then the weirdest things kept happening. I met him at work one day and he was supposed to never return after that day but something happened with his work and next thing you know, he was at my job again which never happens often in his work.

It was also other coincidences that seemed like the universe wanted us to be together. After that day he came up to my job, me and him have kept an consistent friendship. We’re actually more close than ever and he calls me constantly everyday. I took intimacy off the table but I know he really cares for me. He’s there for me when I need ANYTHING. When I brought up the idea of commitment, he shut it down immediately which actually broke my heart.

I tried not to take it personal but it did feel personal so I got a reading on the situation. The reader basically told me that he cares for me and and loves my personality and mind but that he has a lot of fear of how a relationship can change a friendship and he doesn’t like the restrictions. I know he talked to other girls but I ended some of them by doing work. She also said the same thing he said about him knowing himself and knowing that he will probably mess it up if we try to be together.

I’m on here looking for help from you all because when it comes to doing work on him, I don’t know where to start. How do I get him into a committed relationship with me? Should I start with his cheating problems, or fear of messing it up? Honestly I don’t know what to do first. Especially since my work wears off on him quickly so how do I even remove his stubbornness permanently or over a longer period of time.
Any insight or feedback is much appreciated because at this point I definitely need help and knowledge from you all. Thanks!

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:24 am

Hey Kami.kam,

I can completely relate to this situation. I've been there a couple of times myself.

If you really want this to work you're definitely going to have to do some influence work. Work with a Lucky Mojo skull candle and influence oils to get him to want to stop resisting the urge he feels to bond with you. He feels it, he's just resisting it.

I would also work with black candles (preferably on a waning moon) to banish the negative feelings and sentiments he has. I like to write the person's name from bottom up towards the top "jumbo" or "column" candle. Write it as many times as you can in a spiral formation until you reach the top. Then on the top end writing downward in the opposite direction (so that the name and the demands you are about to write cross each other kind of like in a double-dutch sort of fashion) you will write every negative feeling he is exhibiting or has told you.. every reserve he has about commitment..write these all the way down until you reach the bottom of the candle and burn it baby!

You should see some difference. Bonne Chance!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Kami.kam
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kami.kam » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:11 am

Thank you Dr Darensbourg. You must’ve had good luck doing it this way?

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:12 pm

Kami.kam

You're very welcome. And yes, I've done this a few times and its proven to show improvement each time. I have, and continue to do it in my own relationship and the negative energies I want gone away continue to dissipate.

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:38 pm

Hi everybody,

So I’ve been seeing this guy off and on for awhile now. Recently he ended things with me because he said it’s not fair to me that he can’t be faithful to me (we always break up due to this). We continue to see each other and be intimate. I want a committed relationship with him, which he says he can’t give me. I recently got a reading done and was told to tie his nature to me so he can be faithful (I already ordered a ns for this) and the reason for him not being able to give me the commitment I want is because he’s scared of being tied down. Every time he realizes he loves me he pulls away because of this fear. What can I do to make him not be scared of being in a committed relationship and not scared of being tied down? I was thinking on ordering a candle on the MISC alter until I’m able to place and receive the order. The passion is there and we get along great so I’m drawing a blank as to what I should order.
Thank you in advance!

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:55 pm

Hi Newwitch2018

I can't help but feel like you've asked this question before or maybe something very similar. I definitely remember you discussing the nation sack.

If he's having reservations about being committed and faithful because of his thought processing then Influence is one way to go while waiting on the nation sack. You can have them light that for you.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”