Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Xewn
Re: Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by Xewn » Mon May 06, 2019 4:32 pm

Thanks!, JayDee I was a little confused based on some of the previous forum posts whether to get products from the Marriage line, Adam & Eve, or Chuparossa. I don't have the book, so that might be a good addition when I place my order.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Xewn,

Each item you mentioned is good for the love and relationship you want. Each has a slightly different purpose. Marriage is used to get a proposal and to bless a marriage or a wedding. You can of course blend them together and use them on candles, on items he will touch, and your body, even in bath, this is a traditional practice to make a condition that fits your needs. Order the bath crystals, mix them together, take a bath, then save a cup and add it to the rinse cycle to his laundry and your bedding.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Xewn

Unread post by Xewn » Mon May 06, 2019 8:29 pm

Thanks again, JayDee! I appreciate the advice.

LyndleyNevermore
Newly Registered

Unread post by LyndleyNevermore » Sun May 26, 2019 2:36 am

Hello,

I would really appreciate help from those who can advise me.
I have been seeing a man for 8 months and during this time he has blown hot and cold so frequently, it had led me to extreme depression.
We lived together for a short time but he said it was too soon and asked me to move out.
He then changed his mind and said he wants me to move back in, in a few months, but this never manifests.
He goes from verging on saying he loves me, talking about our future etc, to saying he is thinking of breaking up. He has broken up with me and come back a few months later full of affection for me.
Now we are in dangerous waters again.
He never wants to see me on the weekends, and the stretch between seeing each other is now once every 4 weeks or so, despite living within 15 mins walking distance. Yet he says he still wants me , doesn't want to split etc.
He is in constant contact with a female friend he compares me to, and an ex who lives abroad (a amongst other women).

Despite the above, I want this man, and when he's in a loving mode, he's perfect.

How can I :
A: get rid of the other women for good? (All of them, but especially the two I mentioned).
B: make him fully and solidly commit to me and only me, and solidly our relationship?

I have used magic to start and heal this relationship, but now would like some help on how to make it as all solidify.

What should I do ?

Thanks in advance,
LN

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 26, 2019 9:09 am

Hello LyndleyNevermore,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad you have found us.

You're in the right thread for spell advice on your query. Have you read through the many pages here? You will likely find ideas to help you, so please read from the first page onward.

You can put your love rivals in a freezer spell to halt any momentum they may make in interfering with your relationship. You can find that thread here:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

There's an old saying that you should never make someone a priority when they only make you an option. I'm sorry to say that this man sounds like he may be playing you. You're kept at a distance, and he comes to you only on his terms. That doesn't sound equitable at all.

You may want to get a reading on this to find out what's happening with him and what your chances are of bringing him closer to you in commitment. You can find qualified readers here, and they can give you spell advice or perform rootwork for you, too:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LyndleyNevermore
Newly Registered

Unread post by LyndleyNevermore » Sun May 26, 2019 10:41 am

Hi Miss Athena,
Thanks for your answer. Yes indeed he may be playing me. I am trying to do something to turn this around.
Would the freezer spell work if I want them gone for good, or would hot- footing be more permanent.
I've been reading through the spells here but not sure the appropriate one for commitment. I have previously slipped my menstrual blood into his food and hence he can never fully walk away. I am thinking of doing a honey jar but I need something more powerful. Maybe tie his nature? Any suggestions are welcome.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 26, 2019 10:51 am

Hello LyndleyNevermore,

There are no guarantees of permanence in any spellwork. You have to have faith in your outcome. Freezer spells and Hot Foot work differently but towards the same goal of ridding someone from a situation. Go with a freezer spell if you want to freeze them out of your life. Go with Hot Foot if you want them to leave town.

If you want to add something to supplement your honey jar to increase his commitment, consider a doll baby. You can read about them here:
doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089 ... oll%20baby

NaidaBelle

Unread post by NaidaBelle » Sun May 26, 2019 12:16 pm

Hello, everyone! I’m a long time reader but new poster, so I’ll try to be as concise as I can.

I’ve been “seeing” this guy for four months. Our first few days together, he seemed very passionately drawn to me. Since then, he’s been rather hot and cold. We typically see each other once a week and have sex 1-2 times a month. He has been honest with me about not wanting a commitment right now for several reasons and I respect that. I want a relationship with him but am in no rush to make things official; just to know that my emotions are reciprocated and to increase the amount of physical affection (like kissing, hugging, cuddling, etc) in addition to the great sex we already have.

I’ve done a Vedic compatibility reading which stated he already feels positively about me and that we would have a strong, healthy relationship if we can get one off the ground. However, according to the reading, I have to let him make gestures towards progress in order for him to feel safe and happy moving forward. Apparently, the ideal timing to see progress between us will be July and, if it gets backed up or delayed then, November would be the second chance.

Since I want to sweeten him to being romantic with me rather than dominate him (quite the opposite, he has a rather dominant personality and I want to inspire him to take the lead between us,) I plan to do a honey jar with LM’s love herb mix and the Love Me and Come to Me oils/sachets. My questions are:

- Should I work the jar for a committed relationship, since that’s the end goal, or should I focus more on my current desire only for romance/affection and work something different for commitment later?

- Would it be better to use his personal concerns only, or concerns from both of us (tied hairs or mingled fluids from sex?)

- What curios would be recommended in either case? I already intend to use crystals like rose quartz, moonstone, and maybe emerald.

- Can I mix the powder sachets into body/dusting powder and use the oils as a base for perfume, so that I can wear them whenever I see him?

- Is the LM Love Me spell bottle large enough to burn a figural candle on, or only the recommended 4” ones? I’ve been looking everywhere for a jar/bottle that feels “right” and I think it looks perfect!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Hello NaidaBelle,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see you here.

I'll answer your questions in the order in which they were asked:

Work your jar for more romance from him, since that's the first step toward your goal. You can work on his commitment after he's more securely with you. It's too premature for a commitment spell just yet.

Use both of your concerns in the jar, since you're working it for your relationship.

Use whatever crystals you feel are appropriate, however you are mixing traditions here. Keep your jar simple and in line with hoodoo tradition.

Yes, you can mix the sachet powder into your dusting powder and use the oils as your perfume. This is done all the time, and is a very traditional way to work.

The spell bottles can support a 4" chime candle. Anything with a larger base than that will likely be too big.

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Mon May 27, 2019 7:52 am

Which candle do I buy to have him thinking about wanting children? :D

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 27, 2019 2:39 pm

CuriousChris,

I would use influence to influence his thoughts to think about a family and a child, use a specific petition that states exactly what you want: a kid.

Influence line by lucky mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

NaidaBelle

Unread post by NaidaBelle » Tue May 28, 2019 12:05 am

Thank you very much for your response, Miss Athena!

After thinking on it more and reading your reply, I agree that aiming for commitment now would definitely be premature. It’s my understanding that, as long as the base of the work remains the same, addendums to the work can be made later — ie, with Love Me being the base of this jar/bottle, I can change the focus of the jar/bottle over time from “come to me” to “stay with me,” “marry me,” etc. Am I correct in this assumption?

In regards to the crystals, I had thought they would be in line with hoodoo’s use of mineral curios despite not being traditionally used. If that’s not the case, I’ll meditate on it before beginning to decide just how right or important it feels to include them. What other, more traditional, curios would you recommend?

Is there anything I should not mix the oils with? I have been experimenting recently with perfume making and had toyed with the idea of adding pheromones once I found a scent blend that I enjoyed. Is it safe/okay to mix the oils with alcohol to make a spray perfume so that I can use it in this way? If I don’t find them strongly scented enough, may I mix them with additional love attracting essential oils?

Also, I forgot to ask in my original post about timing to begin this. I have seen conflicting information, with some people saying waxing moon while others say waning. Wouldn’t waxing be the more appropriate time, since I am trying to grow a relationship between us? If waning would be better, would you explain why?

Thank you again for your help and your patience with my questions. While I do have some experience, this is my first time making a jar, doing anything for love, or anything meant to be long term.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 30, 2019 5:14 pm

Hello NaidaBelle,

You can evolve your purpose of a honey jar as you advance into a relationship with your target. You can always open the jar and add more ingredients or personal concerns as your needs change.

You can read the thread on honey jars for information on other ingredients you could add:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

You could add the condition oils to your perfume or lotion (just a few drops), or even shampoo bottle. It's done all the time. You do not need to add any other love drawing oils to them, as Lucky Mojo oils are formulated according to tradition and are therefore quite effective in their own right. Their scent is not an indication of their effectiveness.

If you wish to work by moon cycles, then following the waxing moon to draw things or people to you.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”