Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

LaleLale00
Re: Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by LaleLale00 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:02 am

Thank you ❤️

I just become worry becauae i had his semen in a little jar for 12 ours and when i came home, i opened IT and poured his semen on paper to dry. I thought IT smelled bad and worried that IT maby become bad in that jar.

I didnt think of pour IT on paper right away when IT was Fredh. But its no problem right?

I have another question, IF its ok 🙏🏻

When you put body fluids on his drink, do you hade to say something for IT to work? Becuse i poured some drops of My urine in his wine, But i didnt know what to say.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:45 pm

Hello LaleLale00,

Next time you collect his personal concerns, you can put them on paper and let it dry, then use that in your spell.

As for using your personal concerns in a drink to give him, you can petition for what outcome you want, either out loud or silently to yourself. It's up to you, but the act of him ingesting your bodily fluids can be enough in itself. Choice is yours.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Serena_17

Unread post by Serena_17 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:11 pm

***Engagement question***

Hi there,

I want to know a spell or working that I can do on my boyfriend to encourage him to propose! We've been together 2 1/2 years and prior to this I've been in 3 other long term relationships that I ended (1 for 1 year, another for 4 years, and another for almost 4 years). I'm a Capricorn and so is he, we both just turned 30 this year and because of my relationship experience (I have a moon in Libra, I feel those were karmic partnerships) I know myself VERY well. I've never felt so strongly about anyone, nor have I ever been able to lower my relationship standards. He checks off every box and THEN some and I'm just ready to get this going!

We're so very happy and he's hinted toward starting a family, but I know in the back of his mind he won't do it until he knows we are in a place of financial stability & able to pay for a wedding (I'm currently unemployed due to covid but have started a new business, and we are also in a rental home). He wants us to be stable first more than anything which I respect and understand. He is a workaholic, emotionally very balanced and loving, and definitely the most ambitious partner I've ever had which has always been important to me. I've never been so sure of another relationship! What can I do to help speed things along and fix these underlying issues while getting him to put a ring on it?!

Thanks so much :) <3 <3
-Serena

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:02 pm

Hello Serena_17,

You are in absolutely the right topic area for your query on spells to encourage a proposal. There are 29 pages full of great ideas and advice on encouraging a partner to propose or further their commitment in a relationship. I would start from page one and continue reading until the end. Chances are you will find at least one spell idea that speaks to you.

If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I know you will find the right answer already in these pages. Good luck with getting that proposal!

Serena_17

Unread post by Serena_17 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:11 pm

Well, I do have a question, I'm thinking of doing a head working on top of some initial financial work first: but is the marriage oil necessarily for a proposal? I don't want to elope or anything so what products would you recommend for that type of working? Thanks! :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:59 am

Hello Serena,

The Marriage oil is intended to either strengthen an existing marriage or help move a relationship into marriage. That was the goal you stated above, so that would be the appropriate product for you. That is also the topic of this thread, so if you have questions about other kinds of work, then you can ask them in their appropriate topic areas on the forum.

Good luck with your spells!

smiling7

Unread post by smiling7 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:12 am

Hello!
My fiancé ex-wife is living with her rich boyfriend but my fiancé who recently recovered from COVID (was in the icu for a month and on the ventilator for 17 days) she is going after the alimony she missed for the time he was sick. His business is way down and he just doesn’t have the money to give her. This is alimony and not child support. Their kids are grown although he is paying for the daughter’s college and all her expenses. Is there any spell for his ex-wife and her rich boyfriend to marry? If she marries he will no longer have to pay the huge amount of alimony. She is not doing without. She is living in her boyfriend’s beautiful house and traveling and living it up! I see the photos in Facebook! He is living with me and I am helping him financially as much as I can such as paying some of his bills and food. Any advice would be appreciated!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:24 pm

Hello smiling7,

I have moved your question to the topic on spells for encouraging marriage. You can adapt the spell advice here to include the names of your fiance's ex-wife and her partner.

If your fiance does not have a good lawyer to argue his case in court, I would get one. That is a very unfair situation and he should be able to seek financial relief.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”