Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

battzion

Re: Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by battzion » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:16 am

Okay, so could I use the Influence Another's Mind For Good honey jar spell kit with Peaceful Home oil and a mixture of Balm of Gilead, Powdered Rosebuds and Sandalwood as an incense to burn while I work? Perhaps these things together can get me the outcome I'm looking for. Thank You ConjureMan.

tlvb25

Unread post by tlvb25 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 pm

ConjureMan wrote:More herbs don't always equal more power, but you can add whichever you feel will help your conjure. Find a good balanced mix, not just a hodgepoge of herbs and curios. Look up the uses of the herbs, consider speaking and communicating with the herb to see if it is right for the spell.

Safflower and Sampson Snake Root can be used to make an oil for yourself, it's commonly used by gay men for attracting lovers. If you want to add it to your honey jar go for it, but remember be careful not to overpower the honey with too much herbs.
Dear Conjureman,

I was wondering why are those herbs so effective in helping a gay male draw gay male lover?

Also can't High John be effective in helping a gay male such as myself draw another gay male?

Why did you give the warning not to overpower the honey jar with too much herb?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Sampson Snake Root is a masculine herb that is often used in traditional conjure to attract using its masculine and virile nature. HHRM also indicats that it was used along with Safflower to make an oil used by gay men to attract lovers.

John The Conqueror Root is also a masculine root that can be used not only to increase male nature (among other things), but can use that to attract.

My advise to not overpower the honey was one of practicality. Many people new to conjure and hoodoo often pack on the herbs and powders in the hopes that more equals more power when in reality a little bit of herbs can go a long way.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Good point CM,

More is not more in when doing spellwork. You do not have to use 20 herbs to pack a punch BUT you do need the right herbs to address the situation. Putting together a means of spellwork whether its through dressing candle, a mojo bag, or anything else, you can be quite effective with 3 ingredients rather than 23.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

leftfield

Unread post by leftfield » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:39 am

hi all, there is someone who is very dear to me. i have not stopped thinking about him since i met him. he travels to my country very often now. but he still keeps his distance. he has a girlfriend. but years ago when he was single, he told me that i make a very good girlfriend. all i want is fair chance for us to know each other better.

after a long deliberation years back, i began some spells. things i found online and books.

i am currently working a breakup spell / vinegar jar on him and his girlfriend.

i do not have any personal items of his.

i want him to contact me, and date me. i won't give up till i have a chance with him.

over the years i have petitioned saints.

today i am considering the intranquil spirit / saint helena / saint death.
i am tired of crying when this feeling that i might never be with him hits me.

if you read the psalms, there are passages which say something to the extent of 'my food is tainted with tears'

this is what i am going through for too long. i can't stop thinking about him.

i really want something to work. please, if someone can recommend a proper practitioner.
i'd really like to consider this aspect.

there are too many charlatans. and i have ordered spells online and nothing worked.

i'll like to hear your success stories. thank you.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:31 am

Step one: Contact any of the AIRR readers you think you will work well with and who are willing to do break-up work. They will do a reading to find out if what you want is even possible. If it is, they will then work with you to achieve your goals.

Step two: He comes to your country, but keeps his distance. Start a honey jar on him and maybe work the Come To Me spell kit. You have to establish a closer friendship/relationship in order for the later work to have any chance of success.

Good luck!
HRCC Student #1339

leftfield

Unread post by leftfield » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:11 am

dear j,

thanks so much. i am trying my best to keep in contact with him. but i am afraid alot of my bridges are burnt. i try to ask him out all the time but he just refuses to meet me alone. our mutual friends are all work. it's hard. i have lost some trust and reputation on the work front becos i try with all my might to keep in contact with him.

i have over the years, kept 2 honey jars.

it's actually a miracle he's here in my country. this is the best time for something to happen. which is why i am trying to double my efforts. i am already so tired from the non stop prayers and spells continuously since 2007.

thanks for a kind ear.

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:29 am

I haven't been practising too long, but i would get a reading cause 2007-2010 is a loooong time to be working on someone with little results. I personally would do a cut and clear.

I have learned from my mistakes and that is a big one. My sister worked and worked on this guy, she did get results, but only while the candles were burning after that he would maintain his distance. Finally when i told her no more, 1 week later she meets her soulmate! She is so happy with this guy, and she thinks back that if she had let go sooner then she would not have been as miserable that long!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:47 am

I agree with the posts on getting a reading to see what is going on and the route to take.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

leftfield

Unread post by leftfield » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:39 pm

i will definitely consider that.

what type of questions should one prepare for a reading?

is it like a tarot reading? cos i've gotten that done over the years 3 times...without much help...

i kinda glanced through some of the AIRR content very quickly yesterday...

it's 5 questions...or something to that extent?

i want to ask the right ones...or at least not completely off tangent and of course it varies for everyone. but what kind of questions have you asked...could you share it with me?

much thanks ;)

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:08 am

I am in a strange situation where I am meeting men who are interested in me, as in they tell someone I know or they make some indication of that to me. However, I am not seeing anyone of them follow through. This is either because they are afraid of being rejected (which my friends tell is a real possibility) or something else.

Regardless there is one man in particular that I have been meeting once or twice a month, just friendly dinners, for the last 2 months. However, he termed them as "dates" once. Which gets me confused because we don't communicate much otherwise. However, when he was away for a couple of weeks, he wrote me an email to let me know that was why he had not been in touch. But when we meet up, once in a while he'd make mention of some attractive girl he saw somewhere. :?

I also understand from a mutual friend that this guy tends to be by nature quite a "sit on the fence" unless it collapses under him type before he gets to realise that he needs to move his b*tt and do something about the situation.
:roll:

Whilst I want a bit of fun with him, I also think that there is a possibility of something more interesting and serious that can develop.

Can someone please help to recommend what LM candles I should set at LM's altar for this situation?

I thought of Come to Me combined with Love Me, but Angela/LM recommends Kiss Me/Love Me, and also that I come to the forum and get some opinions. I read one of the posts that someone likes the idea of 3.

So it would help if the recommendation includes: which candles, how many types, and do I set them all at the same time, and for how long (that is, sequentially how many candles) would be best.

Thank you, and yeah, sorry abt the longish post, just trying to make some sense of it at the same time :lol:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 am

This is not a long post by comparison :lol:. Come to Me with Love Me are appropriate for your situation, however, Kiss Me Now means quick sex, I don't think you want that by your post. Fire of Love is appropriate if you want something long term. You should get a reading to know exactly what is going on with the guy you have an interest first and proceed.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:29 am

Thank you for your advice!

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 pm

I would suggest burning a dressed red Adam candle over your petition for what you want from him. There are examples of this all over the LM site. You can use oils alone or in combination; Love Me, Fire of Love, and even Marriage(if that's what you want) are some that may be useful to you. If you want to do a longer work, you can start with the Adam and continue with red altar candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar
If you do that, you can alternate single oils each day.
HRCC Student #1339

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am

I have so much luck with Follow Me Boy products; candles, oil, satchet, etc. Anyway, am currently dealing with an extremely stubborn man.. I say up, he looks down - because he enjoys the tiff to make up, etc. I have no interest in the tiff. So, what can I use to add a little octane to Follow Me Boy? Controlling, Compelling, Essence of Bend Over? Which one do you recommend for the extra push to get him to "fall in line" and why.

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:34 pm

You might want a reading to find out what's behind his contrary nature, and then you can decide what product is best.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:22 pm

A reading, definitely.

On the top of my head: Doll baby!
HRCC Graduate #1610

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:33 pm

...I third that because it may be his nature to be stubborn believe me I have one. :lol: oops did I say that??? :shock:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:16 pm

You've already gotten the wise advice of getting a reading, but here are some products you may consider. If you add I Dominate My Man it will give you a bit of edge to your work. Follow May Boy will get him to follow you around, I Dominate My Man will give that extra push. You may also consider using Essense of Bend Over. Both of these products have an element of degredation, or a strong form of coercion than Follow Me Boy so keep that in mind.

Good luck!

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Fri May 14, 2010 5:59 pm

I would like to get some suggestions for Lucky Mojo oils I can dress a pink candle with for the top of my honey jar.
My situation is that I have a writing relationship with a man, we write daily, he has expressed romantic interest, but I need to get him going where we can move this to the next level (actually getting together in person and becoming romantically involved). No reconciliation, other issues or other women that are between us, Just seems slow for him to escalate the relationship. I purposely don't push him, as I am very patient.
I do use Follow me Boy and that is helpful, but I think I would like to supplement this.
I have burned Road Opener Orange candles too, and that has also helped him become more talkative and sharing more of himself.

I definitely want to get 'Road Opener' and 'Come to Me', oil either to use in combination or perhaps on different days.
Can anyone offer other suggestions?
How about Love Me or Attraction or Fire of Love, Should I also burn a vigil to St Expedite to 'expedite' the situation? Anything else I have not considered?
Also any thoughts on combining oils, or doing them separately on a candle dressing? Alternating days, or just lighting multiple sequential candles?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri May 14, 2010 6:35 pm

i have to ask..when you say writing do mean as in emails or actual letters?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Fri May 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Writing emails only.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 14, 2010 6:57 pm

for the hoeny jar id use the follow me boy and a love oil like fiery love and come to me ( since you want him to come to you) 7 day candles id use a road opener to clear the path come to me and follow me boy with a love candle you like LM sells a lot of love candles. I dont think id use that saint with love work but St martha can be used to get a man to do what you want.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Dress your computer keyboard as you type with the appropriate oils, follow me boy, come to me, Fire of Love...and petition Saint Martha if you want control in the relationship.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat May 15, 2010 4:38 am

jomcclin:
Good idea with the keyboard! I hope I don't 'scent' it up too much. My son will wonder why the keyboard smells so good!

MamaMinnie

Unread post by MamaMinnie » Mon May 17, 2010 10:57 am

I have a very good friend that I'm in love with. He's perfect to/for me except that he doesn't want to be with me because I have a young child. He says that he "isn't there yet".
We spend a great deal of time together and very much enjoy one another's company. Also, I know that he is attracted to me because we had a fling early on in the friendship.
Another complicated piece to the puzzle is that he has a "crush" on my best friend, who was my first love/lover.

I would like to lay a spell on him to sway him back in my direction, but am unsure of what kind of trick to perform. I don't just want to attract general "love", because I want him specifically. I don't necessarily want to dominate him because I prefer to be more the submissive partner. I also considered if this should include having him fall "in love" with my child, since he seems to be the main hold up...

I've also been considering having a reading done.

What does everyone think?

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Mon May 17, 2010 11:13 am

I would have a reading. But I have to tell you, I'm not really sure how you're so attracted to someone that rejects what should be the most important thing in your life right now. My little boy is my world and I just cant see even looking at someone who doesnt want me because of him. Motherhood is a gift, and should come above anything else, always.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon May 17, 2010 11:51 am

You'd definitely need a reading to see if this is the real reason why he is turning you down - and if it is, why exactly is he against it so that you can work from those angles to sway him magically. You'd also have to find out if that's even workable.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Yup - a reading for sure.

I've seen many situations where people try to force a situation where there is a child involved. The truth of the matter is some people are NOT ready for taking on the role of a parent, or the amount of time that gets spent with a child when dating someone who has a child. The truth is that some people do not WANT that role or responsibility - EVER (myself being one of them). This is something you really can't change. A person will be ready when they are ready in the case of someone who's "just not there yet", or you need to respect their decision to never be involved with children. Neither situations are ones to judge - they just are. Period.

It's to no one's advantage to push someone into it...especially the child that can't process the complexities of adult relationships and ends up forming attachments to someone who may or may not actually stick around.

Get a reading to see what's going on with this person. And be ready to simply move on. Your priority should be the child's welfare - and what's best for the child is having someone in their mother's life who ENJOYS being around them too.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon May 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Be grateful that this man was honest with you and didn't string you along. Say goodbye and do a Cut and Clear. Then write down a description of what type of man you want or a list of qualities you are looking for. Make sure you specify that he be a good father to your child. Then when you are ready, do some love attraction work. Back it up by going out and doing things you enjoy and meeting new people.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that there only one man that you can be happy with. The whole "soul mate" idea is a popular theme in literature and movies, but in real life, there are millions of men who would be suitable romantic partners for you.

Also, do some soul-searching. Is his unattainability what makes you "love " him? I have seen people, especially women, focus on a person that is totally wrong for them because it is safer than developing a relationship with someone that may actually go somewhere. (I have done this myself.)
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MamaMinnie

Unread post by MamaMinnie » Mon May 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Ok, thank you all for the replies.
General relationship advice was not really what I was looking for, however.
I have given this a lot of thought and am really ready to pursue some kind of magickal pathway. I was looking for advice on how to go about this, not whether or not I should.

Perhaps I have made myself seem like an insensitive bitch, or a bad mother. I'm just not the best at conveying emotion or intent over the internet.

I believe that I know, as well as I know anything, that this person is a very good man (like someone said, he didn't string me along). He and I are extremely compatible as people, sexually attracted to one another and have been friends for a good while (he has known my son since just after he was born). He likes my child, and wants to one day have a family of his own, he just isn't "there" yet. I was hoping to try and help him along in that direction.

As far as my son goes, he is my top priority. Totally and completely, 100%. I won't do anything that I think might endanger his happiness or well being. As far as he knows this man and I are (and always have been) just friends. It will stay that way unless something big changes between us.

As far as there being millions of suitable partners for me out there... My experience says otherwise. I have dated ravenously for several years and have never found anyone so suitable for me. I am picky and odd.

I will take the advice and get a reading, I've been meaning to do this anyway.
Thanks again.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Tue May 18, 2010 2:16 pm

You asked what everyone thought, and that's what you got.

If you haven't dealt with LM before (I see this is your 2nd post on this forum), I'd recommend getting a reading from someone with AIRR. They all have the seal of approval from Cat Yronwode, who owns Lucky Mojo and graciously provides this forum for her customers on how to use Lucky Mojo products. Cat also does readings, too.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

spirit

Unread post by spirit » Sun May 30, 2010 6:29 am

Hello,
This is my first post although I have been reading the forum for a few months now. Lots of knowledge on this forum and so helpful.

My situation is that I have been been my boyfriend for 3 years now and I am getting very desperate to get a marriage proposal from him. In September he wanted to break up and i have been doing work to fix the situation which I feel has worked very well as he tells me he loves me and wants to be with me forever.
I have tried using a honey jar on the situation and it is helping so much but I am desperate to settle down now.
I am terrified that he will move on back to his home country once he finishes his study and this will cause some problems,
so a) How do I keep him with me? (I have ordered stay with me spell kit, bend over powder and do as I say powder too)
b) how can i make him propose to me?
c) how can I feel confident in this relationship and not continuously worry about it?

Any help that anyone can give me will be most welcomed.

Thank you so much for reading this.

Am I doing something wrong?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 30, 2010 7:49 am

The line of Marriage products are to help encourage a marriage proposal. You could use some of that on a white skull candle, or on a baby doll. Crucible of Courage would be good to add to help him man-up.

However, I would strongly suggest getting a reading and consultation with a rootworker to see what exactly is going on, and what steps would be indicated for you to take for your exact circumstances.

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Mon May 31, 2010 12:14 am

spirit wrote: a) How do I keep him with me? (I have ordered stay with me spell kit, bend over powder and do as I say powder too)
b) how can i make him propose to me?
c) how can I feel confident in this relationship and not continuously worry about it
a) Start the Stay With Me spell kit.
b) Get a pink candle and dress it with his semen and Queen Elizabeth Root oil. When you light the candle, state that he will propose to you soon. Work the candle for seven days.
c) Take a bath using Tranquility bath crystals everyday for nine days. When in the bath, tell yourself that you are not worried about this situation and that everything will work out in your favor.

spirit wrote:Am I doing something wrong?
Stop worrying about it. Do the spell work and let everything fall into place.

spirit

Unread post by spirit » Mon May 31, 2010 4:41 am

Ok, I am waiting for the kit to arrive I should hopefully get it this week!
I will have to buy a few other things too and then start the pink candle.

Thanks for your suggestions, I never felt this insecure previously so I want to get back to feeling confident about how he feels about e again. Just knocks a person a bit when the person they are in love with turns around after 2 and a half years and says he doesn't love her anymore. But the honey jar has helped so much with that, in that he tells me he loves me again.

Also ordered the marriage oil to use on a doll baby...fingers crossed it gets me somewhere!

Again thanks!!!

Morgan2

Unread post by Morgan2 » Mon May 31, 2010 7:01 am

Hey spirit.
I understand you might not want to spill the beans, but..have you tried talking to your boyfriend about your doubts and fears? In a relationship you shouldn't be afraid to talk about anything that troubles you.
Explain to him that you're scared your boyfriend will go back to his home country after school (we are so much alike...My boyfriend is Russian and goes to school here, we've known eachother for 2 years and broke up for a while, but thanks to a honey jar things are good again!) :)
anyway what I'm trying to say is that you should show your own feelings. Even a girl could propose! ;)
I'm positive that the right attitude helps as well, if you're constantly worried or panicing, it shows, he'll notice and change his behavior too.
I don't have a lot of experience with Hoodoo, but I'd say...keep that honey jar spell going, you're on the right way!
xxxMorgan

spirit

Unread post by spirit » Mon May 31, 2010 7:40 am

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Yeah I have done this, and he keeps telling me not to worry but seeing as he was so quick just to want to end the relationship last time in september that is why I can not relax.
He is wonderful and has apologised for everything he said (this was after I started the honey jars), I know I love him so much I just want the confidence that the feelings are mutual!
We have talked about marriage and he has agreed at some point but not just yet, but I would be so happy just ot settle down right now.
I do not have much experience with Hoodoo but I am trying. I love Honey jars so much, i have done two, one for reconciliation and one with a petition of marriage and for us to be happy together.
My boyfriend is from Finland and I live i the UK so yea i guess we are in a similar situation.
I just cant wait for my first order to arrive!!!

Morgan2

Unread post by Morgan2 » Mon May 31, 2010 8:12 am

Hey girl, I think you should keep your eyes open, I do that too ;) just keep your eyes open, but don't think everything is a problem, you could get insanely jealous (I got jealous:()
Your man had a change of heart, he's willing to marry you and work on the problems you had, but I don't mean to be rude or something but maybe you shouldn't push things, and everything will work out somehow? If you're still in school I guess you guys are really young!
Maybe give it some time, there's a whole psychological side to magic as well :)
Oh yes, honey jars are wonderful! just remember to shut them really well or you'll get ants :Dsorry, i'm a ball of energy at the moment, just have a phonecall from my guy ;)
xxMorgan

spirit

Unread post by spirit » Mon May 31, 2010 12:31 pm

:) thats nice, hope it was a lovely phone call!

You would think that I was still in school from the way I go on, but no, Im 26 years old (just). I think the reason I want to get married is I see all my friends doing it, or getting engaged at-least.
I understand I should not rush things, but I feel as though i am owed some form of commitment from him, in my culture it is already considered worrying that I am not married yet (I am Indian).
Maybe i do need to relax, someone mentioned getting a reading done, have you ever had one or do you know how to?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 31, 2010 2:48 pm

LM has a list of authentic readers listed here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 31, 2010 8:09 pm

If you are going to use a pink candle in the way described, I'd actually recommend using your sexual fluids along with his. Personally, I'd recommend a Marriage Honey Jar to just a single candle spell. You can work it until you get the results you desire. You can burn pink bride and groom candles dressed with Marriage Oil on top of it while praying your petition.

spirit

Unread post by spirit » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:07 am

ConjureMan wrote:If you are going to use a pink candle in the way described, I'd actually recommend using your sexual fluids along with his. Personally, I'd recommend a Marriage Honey Jar to just a single candle spell. You can work it until you get the results you desire. You can burn pink bride and groom candles dressed with Marriage Oil on top of it while praying your petition.
Can I replace the red candles i already have on the marriage honey jar with the white skull and cross candle I ordered and do it that way or shall I burn a pink candle on the marriage honey jar?
I haven't ordered the pink bride and groom candles you see. I ordered the stuff earlier on.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:07 am

You can use a white skull candle to put thoughts of marriage into his head, or you can purchase yourself some bride and groom candles. Why not get yourself some bride and groom candles to burn on the honey jar while working a skull candle.

redlady1330

Unread post by redlady1330 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Hi, I'm new to this and want advice as to the best spells to cause a man who I have been seeing for about 10months to make a decision to be with me and only me. We were together for 3 months and he decided he couldn't "give me what I wanted" and since then although not a couple, he won't let me out of his life. We now have a business proposition together, but he moved back with his ex a month ago. They fight constantly and he left her today. He has continued to see me and be intimate with me throughout this time although i tried not to, the attraction to him is just too much for me. Its me he turns to when he needs to talk, to vent, to make plans, but i suspect he may still see other women as well. I want him to stop seeing other women and want to be with me and only me. Is this possible? When i tried to tell him we were over and put him out of my life he won't let go, and i feel he just needs the extra push to see i am what he is looking for. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Would a mojo bag bethe thing to try?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:03 pm

First you need to get a reading, and get some clarity on this situation.

Then I would do some break up work and hot foot the ex girlfriend. I would follow up with some come to me, and stay with me products. However, this is just an outline, you need to get a reading to get a better idea of what is best for your situation.

readersandrootworker.org is a good place to start.

spirit

Unread post by spirit » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:46 am

Ok....
so I got my first order yesterday and I was super excited!!!!
Heres what i did....

I gave him a foot soak with the Do as I say powder and then used that same powder to rub into a cream that I later gave him a foot massage with. I also put some of that powder in his shoes today!!!
Last night I burned the Stay with me bottle spell, I placed the candle on top of the fixed bottle and burnt it...so fingers crossed things start happening now!!!!
Just waiting on my second order...
Have not opened the Bend over powder yet...not too sure when to use it...any suggestions?

peacebeyondpassion

Unread post by peacebeyondpassion » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Hi All,

I am posting this because I completed the cause a couples love to grow spell on page 33 in Cat's HHRM book. I got a really nice fern and a good apple, I did the name paper correctly, and everything to the letter. I let this fern charge in my home on my altar before mailing it to the client and prayed over it fiercely for their love to grow. There were no problems while the fern was here. The fern was shipped express mail. When the client got it she said that she felt a positive shift in the energies in her home. I advised her to keep it in a sunny place indoors and to nurtue it and pray over it. I even sent her holy water along with it to water it with. And gave her the prayers that I was using for it. It has been six days and the health of the plant is deteroiating very rapidly and badly. I have asked her how she was caring for it. She did mention that she put it outdoors which I told her not to do. I am concerned for the plant and for my client as well. I have performed this spell for others and myself for my current relationship with out any of these problems. I was wondering if you all had any advise. I told my client that I would redo the spell if the fern continues to deteroriate. However, I was wondering if this is a sign as with any spell there are signs. The symptoms of what is happening to the fern is really unimaginable for it to happen so quickly. She said the leaves are falling off and it is turning brown, tonight she complained that there is a moldy smell although she isn't sure if it is coming from the fern.
If you could please advise as I have never encountered such a rancid happening of love growing spell. I have asked her if she is surrounding it with positive energies and I have been sending energies to the plant myself for the last couple of days. Any advice or suggestions you could give would be helpful.
Thank you in advance.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Did you do a divination on her situation before preparing the plant for her? Have you had her doing cleansing work before sending the fern to her? If not, then it may be that there is a great deal of negativity that needs to be addressed before any drawing/growing work can take good hold. I would still recommend she clean her house well with Chinese Wash, and take some Uncrossing baths. A thorough divination should help you quickly get to the bottom of the situation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:02 pm

I am fully with Devi on this one. What did your divinations reveal about her situation? Has she properly cleansed her self and home? If there is a great deal of negativity around the subject she needs to cleanse herself and clear out the paths before she draws.

peacebeyondpassion

Unread post by peacebeyondpassion » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:04 am

Hi Devi and Conjure Man,
Thanks for your reply, the divination sessions were all positive surrounding the relationship and her energies. So I didn't feel that there was a need to suggest a cleansing bath for her. Her spirits and energies were good in the readings. The divination sessions revealed that she must be patient and the relationship will blossom. This is one reason why I recommended this particular spell for her. As they had a solid foundation that appeared in the cards. Thank you for the information, I will recommend that she ritually cleanse herself and her home and we'll see what happens. Are there any suggestions more suggestions?
Love light and blessings and thanks so much you all !

peacebeyondpassion

Unread post by peacebeyondpassion » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 am

I am actually to do a divination for her today. I will suggest the cleansing.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 am

Even when things are all looking postive, it's always a very good idea to do some sort of cleansing or road opening work beforehand to make sure you have a nice clean slate to work with. A good Chinese Wash of the house and a cleansing bath are always wise.

peacebeyondpassion

Unread post by peacebeyondpassion » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:41 am

Thank you so much Devi you're the best!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:10 pm

If you recall the layout of the divination you did previously try to recall the cards and their position. Re-examine your interpretation of the cards given the results you've received.

Also perform a quick divination for yourself to see if the results garnered are indeed a sign of an underlying issue, or something else.

I would work with Chinese Floor Wash to cleanse down the place follwed up by a bath for her and then a drawing wash and bath aimed at bringing love.

Next to her plant (not too close) have her burn two helper candles dressed with a Road Opening to help clear out issues and support the conjure in the plant.

SweetZucker

Unread post by SweetZucker » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:00 pm

I wish to protect my relationship and get my Boyfriend t take the next sep toward living together, engagement, marriage and, eventually, having a family. What do you recommend.
Thank you Saint Martha

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Welcome to the forum SweetZucker. I listed some ideas below...consider a reading for clarity on your questions and types of conjure to get progress going in your favor...

First you may want to read Hoodoo in Theory and Practice http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html...in it you will find the following...
1) cleansing and healing work (http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html)
2) protection work (http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html)
3) drawing, marriage type work (http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html)
4) drawing, steady work conjure (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Above anything you need to invest in a reading. You want to know what can be done to get him to propose to you and so on. I mean it could be a number of different reason as to how to get him to propose to you. Letting someone know that your relationship will last forever? Well again, there can be MANY different reasons and things that you will have to do. And this BEFORE starting anything as you might be just wasting your money since you are a student if you do not get a reading before starting anything...

Some of these questions can't be done with just ONE spell. You would have to address a lot of his values, and past hurts and whatever else that affects your relationship now and in the future to get what you want.

SweetZucker

Unread post by SweetZucker » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:23 pm

I will use Marriage products, along with Stay With Me.

What shall I do about his ex-Girlfriend who seems to be hanging around?
Thank you Saint Martha

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:30 pm

I think that is a good start. However, I would still get a reading. You never know what is going on in someone's mind about marriage, and so on. And it could help make your work more successful to make sure you are hitting the nail on the head. I think putting an ex gf in a freezer jar is a good idea as a preventative measure.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”