Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

mscarib

Re: Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by mscarib » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:27 pm

hi iwere wondering if there were any love spell i can work on someone . i have had sex with this person last weekend and it seems as if he wants something that is more casual than a relationship, but i would like to have a relationship with him. i got a few hairs from his hair brush, and i stole one of his dirty sock :lol: . before we had sex it seemed like he wanted a relationship yes i know its a couple days but he doesnt contact me now i have to contact him first then he answers. what spells or kits do i need to use to get this person to want to be in a serious relationship with me. since i returned home i knew i would work on him because he appeared to be holding back like he kissed me on my cheek or he played catch your nose with me. he even held me when i were drifting to sleep and when i told him he did. he was really surprised. i am getting mixed signals from him. i do know he would like to see me again because he said so. but there must be something i can do to see me as his future girlfriend. also last night i got a weird dream that i were texting him like we used to and i told him something about another guy wanting to take me out or something and he texted back like you better telll him you're taken. i took it as a sign i am supposed to go ahead and work on him. as i were thinking all week should i really work on him that was my confirmation. i should. as i rarely dream.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:36 am

... Just to get him in your net, so to speak. Then:
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:43 am

thank you much ...do you suggest i get all 3 , come to me , follow me boy and bewitching , and if so which should i start with. i have a feeling maybe i should seek a reading on this situation first before i commence work. i definitely fee like there is a specific way i can get to him , through hoodoo of course .

madame_bateleur

Unread post by madame_bateleur » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Um, van I just say, perhaps it would be BETTER, before you jump straight into working on him, to get a reading by one of the AIRR and see if this is a GOOD path for you? Many guys seem aloof at first when those big steps are taken and retreat to "higher ground" so to speak to gain perspective and sort their feelings (yes guys have them too) out.

Yes, all those websites will help with the spells beautifully, but try and look at the situation objectively first. Get a reading, see if its a good path for you AND him, and then proceed.

Blessings!

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:28 pm

yes i signed up for a free reading this unday lets hope i can move forward

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:11 pm

There are lots of approaches to deepening a love affair. The Love Me Spell kit is pretty inclusive. I've also had really good results from putting periwinkle and magnolia leaves under the mattress. Another old trick is to tie a sock or pair of underwear from each of you into a knot and throw it under the bed.

One of the most powerful is to take a pair of matched lodestones (you can request a matched set when you order them), name the lodestones for each of you, feed them with some magnetic sand and then either perform an altar spell moving the two of you closer and closer each day, or bind the two of them together with a petition paper and maybe some love herbs and tuck it under the mattress or you can make it into a little mojo bag and keep it pinned inside your brassiere near your heart.

I know that's kind of a big overview, but I hope it sets you in the right direction tracking down some options.

-Ames
#1694G
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

madame_bateleur

Unread post by madame_bateleur » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:22 am

Fantastic!! :-) I wasn't aware they did that! I hope it all works out how you wish and plan! Best of luck, mcarib!!

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:39 am

I have a fwb type of relationship with my friend but i want more and ive been at his house for a while.

i know he talks to other girls but i want him to fall for me and forget about them he says he doesnt see me like that but he sure has me around alot and were not always hooking up i want a relationship from him...

he works at night and i have skull candles oils powders etc i can get from my place to use at his place while hes gone...

would this be more effective doing it in his room while hes gone at work? also what would be best since i have full access to his stuff and what tricks would be best?

i can't use incense because of his roommate i don't wan't anyone smelling smoke or anythin candles are fine though. im also concerned if target will smell sachet powder if i dust his things.

i was thinking of using a red skull candle or a pink penis candle with oils.

any recommendations appreciated. thanks

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:12 am

Hey everyone,

I have no clue what to use so I need some help. Everything is going great with my boyfriend and I but he has commitment issues about marriage and whenever things are going good it seems like he looks for reasons lol I use to do that and now it's him. We've both have been hurt in our past from each other and other people but I want to move past our past hurt and be happy and secure in our relationship together.

What can I use to help him see a future together?
Can I use anything to put his mind at eas about us?
Is there anything I can use to help him heal from the past?

Thanks everyone for your input in advance :)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:54 am

You can use a combination of love type oils and powders mixed with some Marriage oil, and that will keep the loving feelings coming and sweeten him to the idea of marriage. Try mixing Love Me, Stay With Me and Marriage oil together and wearing it as a perfume when you're with him. Or, you can mix those oils with a base oil or massage oil and offer to give him a massage! That way you're dressing him for love :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:05 am

This is what folks use Marriage products for!

You can use the oil to dress candles or your bed:

OIL-HOO-MARR
Marriage Oil
$7.00

If you can't burn candles in the home, we will set them for you at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church:

CAN-MIS-MARR
Marriage Blessings Candle, Set on Our Altar
$18.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 am

Orange water can also be used for marriage matters.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks everyone for your input... I have all of that stuff accept the love me oil, is there anyone I can use until I order love me?
And is there anything I can use to help him let go of negative thought About us? And feel secure about us being together?

jazzysmom

Unread post by jazzysmom » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Good Evening Group,

I have a complicated situation that I need guidance about.

Last year I was engaged to a man that I have been with for ten years. I caught him cheating and we seperated but then many strange things began to happen that led me to believe that he was under some influence. The woman he was with was a casual hook up he moved in with her with five days. This man moves very slow. His mother began to tell him not to be with me and be with this other woman and she began to influence his decisions.

Long story short I had various tarot readings and it confirmed my suspicions.The woman and his mother together were working on him through his food. He fell ill. The woman even moved into the mothers house to "take care of him".

He needs to be decisive on his decision so he can see the truth about this woman. All the while this man is between a rock and a hard place the woman is claiming she is pregnant. It isnt his. Him and this woman dont even speak yet they live in the same house.

He needs clarity about how evil his mother is.

I have done the seperation candle for him and her and his mother and him and throw it in a river. I am on the last day of the red skull candle. I have done love candles. I dont need anything from him other than to make a decision either to stay being manipulated or coming back home. I also want his mother to pay for what she did to me and to seperate her and her son.

There is one thing that did happen when i burned the seperation candle: the womans side burned with a umbilical cords attached to her and her side extinguished an hour after his. What does that mean?

I know he is my soulmate. Please help.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:34 am

This sounds like you need a professional reading and possibly some professional rootwork to get the results you want: go to AIRR and select a reader who will do break up work or revenge work:

http://readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

jazzysmom

Unread post by jazzysmom » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:53 am

I already had a consultation and a candle service done for me but nothing has surfaced

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:26 am

Well, how long ago did you have this consultation and candle service done? Magic takes time to work. You may also need to ask your rootworker to do some work in addition to the candle work you've done, like laying down powders or doll-baby work.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

jazzysmom

Unread post by jazzysmom » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:15 am

The candle work was done for a month. My funds are limited and I cannot spend anymore money. I really dont know what to do. I am burning a candle to santa marta and the top of the candle burned black and the flame shoots up so high. I just dont know what else to do. Thanks so much Mary

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:13 am

You can try doing some honey jar type work on the boyfriend to sweeten him back to you and bring him back to you. Get a small jar, some powdered sugar (to sweeten him), a picture of the two of you together, some Lavender (to soothe) and a few drops of whatever love oil you may have. Take the picture of the two of you, put a drop of honey on it and a sprinkle of Lavender and fold the picture so the two of you are looking into each other's eyes. Pray your petition and put it in a small jar of powdered sugar. Close the lid, shake it up and pray your petition again. Burn candles on top every day till you see movement; you can even use birthday candles if that's all you can get: try red and pink. Shake the jar daily before you burn a candle on it.
Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Allure22
Newly Registered

Unread post by Allure22 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:41 am

Hello all!

So there is this guy. He and I have been talking for about 2 months. He is very wishy washy for lack of better words. He says he's into me but doesn't want to put his feelings on the table for fear that I might hurt him. I'm an attractive woman and I am a bit of a free spirit so I socialize with and easily gain the attention of other men. I keep telling him that I only want him though. Its almost like every 3 days he wants to start an argument with me.

I want him to stop focusing on me socializing with other men and focus on opening himself up to me. I really like him yall, but I can't seem to get him to FOCUS. :evil: I can remember being told to write our names on the brown paper bag with molasses and brown sugar in a jar and mix it up while talking to it for a few days, but I'm not completely sure how to do it. I also remember being told I could put his name and my name on brown paper bag with graveyard dirt and red pepper and put it in my shoe, but once again I am not completely sure how to do this either. I am not a big fan of oils they seem to have a distinctive smell and I know if I can recognize what type of oil it is somebody else can too. Please help me yall. I just want him to open up more and show more interest.

Thanks in advance all advice is welcomed,

Allure :oops:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 pm

1. You need to get a reading to see if you and him have the possibility of getting together

2. All the methods you mentioned I would not do. Putting him in your shoe is only dominating him that's not making him want you more, and I would not use molasses because it causes things to move slowly. I would either use a honey jar or a come to me spell kit. As for the oils you can mix them with lotions to mask the smell

But again I would get a reading to see what is really going on.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jazzysmom

Unread post by jazzysmom » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:00 am

Thanks so much.I will try it

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:34 am

When the baby is born (if she really is pregnant), a DNA test is in order. Make sure that he does not get hooked into paying child support or getting involved with a child that is not his. Use Influence, Commanding, or Jezebel to get him to do as you say.

jazzysmom

Unread post by jazzysmom » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:22 am

His character is so uncontrollable. He is very wishy washy. Sometimes i do a commanding spell and he will listen to me other times hell ignore me. Even the frequency of his phonecalls are inconsistent. I honestly think its harder for me to reign him in because he is now living in the same house with the two worse influences his mother and her. He left our house to go into a worse situation. I heard about using his picture and a shoe. Is that a familiar spell? I need something or a spell thats very powerfuland will work fast. I know the name of the real babys father as well. Im just so frustrated dont know what to do.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:08 am

Sounds like you need to get a reading to clearly see how you can address this situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

moneytakea

Unread post by moneytakea » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 am

Well first of all you have to revisit your methods because although spirits aren't bound by the physical world they do still have some rules to obey by it. Thats just how order and chaos goes and how harmony is kept. You can do a spell to help sweeten your relationship but first you have to be committed to change yourself as well. Simple things as this that can be fixed just by a revisiting of attitude should not require spells or entice them as well. Spells are only conjured when we feel as if things are out of our control. However if you must work with a spirit or conjure a spell please follow @starsinthesky7's advice, doing this will do nothing but dominate him and eventually may even make him fear you to the point of where a relationship will no longer even be possible. Do a reflection before you seek a spell and if you seek a good spell to help you I would simply recommend you make a honey jar to sweeten your relationship, although this is commonly used simply for returning ex-lovers I found that it works just as well with a relationship undergoing problems and stress.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones

star02

Unread post by star02 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:17 pm

So there is this guy who recently showed back in my life and i feel we are both attracted to one another. I had a reading to see where this relationship is going. I was told that we both are stubborn and are in power struggle because of this. Also was told that the relationship will be heading into a committed relationship. My problem is that we always get into heated arguments. He said that he feels like i act childish. I agree because i am going through hard time emotionally right now. He is a libra and he constantly needs to be reassured how good he is in bed, etc. Also i feel that i am becoming clingy and always want to hear from him. I would like some advice on what i can do to not be clingy, to become confident, mysterious and independent. Also, i would like to know what can be done for us to move forward into a committed relationship, where we are loyal and enjoy are time with one another and to get through the power struggle. Mostly im looking at candles and herbs that can be combined to be burned at MISC. Thanks so much

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:37 am

Hi star02,

You've got the right idea wanting to work on your own independence and happiness since this will have a direct affect on the health and development of your relationship. Although candle-burning will go a ways in helping, a mojo hand can really be helpful in giving you a constant reminder and boost. One I'd recommended in a previous thread that you may find helpful is the following:
aura wrote:You could consider making a mojo hand in a purple or red bag with Queen E root, Angelica, some solomon's seal (http://www.herb-magic.com/solomons-seal-root.html), some deer's tongue (http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html) and a bit of master root (http://www.herb-magic.com/master-root-pieces.html) and then smoking it to life and dressing it with Bewitching incense and oil.
That said, the entire thread may well give you some insight and ideas, there's some great stuff in there: suggestions-for-self-confidence-in-publ ... 11159.html

In the candle department doing a run of 3 for you and a run of 3 for the relationship and then following that up with a third run for the two combined could work well. The following would be one suggested combo although there are a number of others which could work just as well:
You
Candle 1: Clarity
Candle 2: Crucible of Courage
Candle 3: Power
Relationship
Candle 1: Cast Off Evil (Fighting)
Candle 2: Healing (your respective personalities)
Candle 3: King Solomon Wisdom
Combined run
Candle 1: Adam & Eve or Dixie Love
Candle 2: Stay With Me
Candle 3: Fire of Love

Do let us know what work you choose and how things pan out.

Blessings and Success to you both.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

moneytakea

Unread post by moneytakea » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:15 pm

If such things as this happens I would almost certainly point you in to the direction of saying there is definitely some type of magic involved. However, what most people will tell you is that witchcraft and cursing is not really as "prevalent" as it was before. This is is entirely NOT TRUE at all. A true practitioner would understand that there is MANY different types of magic and ways for magic to work, not only the specific branch in which they specialize in. This being said although the woman who has unfairly taken your man from you may have not directly preformed any type of witchcraft against him or you, her simple jealousy and hatred is more than enough to cause an evil entity or energy to pick up on it and work against you. You must be well aware that it does not take spells to cause harm upon a certain individual the simple thought and desperation of wanting such things to happen are more than enough to suffice and in some situations even stronger than a spell itself. Spells don't usually last a life time and have to be redone no matter how long someone promises you it will last, with that in mind realize that hatred, anguish, and jealousy are more than prone to last a lifetime especially since it is a human trait. This is a very serious situation and I advice that you go about seeking as much help as you can get in your assistance. One person's hate is strong enough to cross you and destroy much good things for you, But the love and prayers of many will always outshine the hate no matter its strength. For even more comfort you can relate to actual science and psychical world rules, although magic and such often contradict each other, they work hand in hand because even though magic does not have to abide by our world's rules , it must respect it since for now with our psychical bodies we ARE in fact children of the psychical world. Remember darkness does not exist , for it is only the absence of light. The same is true for hate , it is only the absence of love.

Now we go on to actually fixing the situation at hand. I can relate greatly since I too am enduring such said situation with a fast "get up and leave". You usually don't go in to battles like this with a nuclear bomb because such things are sometimes not necessary and will have much more damaging effects than wanted. I would recommend talking to him first and finding his reasons, remember when fighting a war the more intel or information you get the greater upper hand you have. You can't go into a battle not knowing where to attack , what your attacking, and what your fighting for. After trying to achieve a comprise or a treaty and the problem still persists then you involve help from others. This is very simple as once you have gathered all your information simply go to someone or some people that you trust and are sincere. Tell them to lend a helping hand and let them know that a simple 5 minute prayer a day is more than enough to give you courage to continue. Remember to enlist the help of others who are spiritual as an unspiritual person praying for you is like someone praying to a wall. After that if your faith does not change then you enlist the help of the spirits to aide in your battle. If your situation is as dire then it will require a lot of work and cleansing , so if your not prepared to shell out some money to seek the help of a decent root worker then just give up right now. However if you are then run to one as quickly as possible to stop the situation from developing into a worse one. I doubt your situation is as bad as mine however so I will point you in the general direction of how to go about solving this. There's a number of methods you can use to win this battle. The more the better as long as they do NOT conflict. To bring him back to you ,You can light 5 Candles :

WARNING BEFORE YOU PROCEED KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS AN EXTREMELY POWERFUL SPELL AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NOVICES, IF YOU PLAN ON DOING THIS SPELL FOR YOUR SAKE ENLIST THE HELP OF AN EXTREMELY EXPERIENCED ROOTWORKER ESPECIALLY SINCE IT CALLS FOR HELP FROM AN INTRANQUIL ( DAMMNED SPIRIT ). AS QUICKLY AS THIS SPELL WORKS CAN IT TURN ON YOU AND WREAK UNTOLD DISASTER MISERY AND HAVOC.

1x Oshun
1x La Omnipresencia ( Also Called the Intranquil Spirit )
1x Come to Me ( Ven Ami)
1x Chuparrosa ( Rose Sucker Bird )
1x Do As I Say ( Haras Mi Voluntad )

You will then prepare a sack of his personal belongings ( Underwear works best ) to eventually bury and attract him back. This is also why I recommend getting a root worker to aide you especially since preparing the sack is extremely difficult, costly, and risky since it calls for such items as graveyard dirt. Do not attempt this on your own as your are likely to end up crossing yourself in the long run.

After you get the sack prepared, place it in a plate with a magnet and surround it the candles, giving each an individual prayer before lighting them. Continue asking them every day to for fill your petition and work in harmony. During the 3 days of preparing the sack to be buried, constantly place things on it that he liked such as his favorite juice, soda, alcohol, tobacco, play his favorite song, buy his favorite things, play his favorite movie around the alter and such and continue to mix them. This is all done to attract him back. Finally after preparing the sack for 3 days bury in in your backyard facing your house. There is much reason for this and if you want an explanation on why then visit the link http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html which gives you a full explanation on why.

Following up while preforming this spell in order to deal with his parents and his new lover you must purchase 6 more candles :

1x Double Action Reversible ( Reverse Candle )
1x Tapa Boca ( Shut Up, Cover mouth, Etc..)
1x San Alejo ( St Alex )
1x Vencedor ( Convince )
1x Domination ( Dominación )
1x Controlling ( Control )

As for how to prepare the candles seek the help of a root worker as every situation differs, but in general you want to write the names of his parents and burn them with the first 3 candles then write his name and your name on the last 3 and burn it with those candles. (YOUR NAME BEING FIRST and ON TOP) Burn these in combination with the returning love spell to help ensure a well fought battle and victory.

Finally , we come to our conclusion. Yes this method may seem overkill and crazy but it is in a sense a nuke, which is why I said you must try the lesser options first because doing all of this on a first run is just a waste of time seeing how most problems can be solved with much less effort and this method requires a large amount of commitment. However if you do choose to follow this method then make sure to constantly clean your home, Im talking about 3 times a weeks with incense and LM Floor Wash. Clean yourself as well every night as this spell is strong and usually has a double sided effect where both are you are affected if not properly protected.

TheLeo

Unread post by TheLeo » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 am

I'm working with a client and we are working with her getting back together with an ex that we had a good reading for. We performed a successful (sign wise) breakup work for his current relationship. To perform the work you posted, would you wait until the physical breaking has happened to start this work or could it be seen as good way to ease the transition.

Look forward to hearing from you soon :)

C.

jazzysmom

Unread post by jazzysmom » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:08 pm

I do feel like I need a very strong root worker that can help me. Thebsituation keeps getting worse and worse. The influence of his mother and this woman is non stop and I a,m 100% positive they do things to his food. When he is out the house he is the man he used to be with me. When he is in that house he does not speak to me. The problem i am having is that I cannot keep him thimking one way he is not with this womam yet he does not kick her out, he has doubts about her pregnancy yet he does nothing about it. He calls may yet days go by he does not call me back. What I need is something for total destruction destroying his mothers influence tying her so she can stop doing spells on me and for this woman to leave. It has to be done quickly because his mother is destroying us. And i dont have any of his personal concerns. Can the spells above give me all that I want i want both of these woman to leave disappear. As long as his mother is alive she will do anything in her power to destroy me.
I also need him to stop being wishy washy and be clear tell the truth and stay with me.

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:23 am

Hello all!

I have had a honey jar which I have used with success. (Over a year)
I also have done a puppet (also for a year with success)
I created the picture box about a month ago. ( I have not seen results yet)

I now want to create something to make my boyfriend move in with me and become more generous with money.. Taking me out more, buying things etc. He is slightly selfish, where I am not. lol

any suggestions where I can add to what I've already done or can do would be appreciated thanks in advance.
;)
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi blessedlady,

Cleo May is a great perfume oil to work with for making men more generous: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cleo-may.html. Working with scullcap herb can also be helpful, you can use it to fix candles anointed with Cleo May and burnt on his name as well as use it for spiritual baths: http://www.herb-magic.com/skullcap.html.

For your picture box, I don't know what the pictures or filling is of right now but if you add images of your home (to get him to move in), a strong magnet and pieces of pyrite along with some skullcap herb, you could tailor its purpose to your two intended results.

No doubt other more experienced workers will be able to add ideas to get your work going!

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Thank you very much Aura! I will try this and place my order today!! :D
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Hey everyone

I am looking for any recommended products or spells on getting a guy who has committment issues to commit to me? We get on really well and are happy together, but due to problems he has had in previous relationships he has committment issues. I know if these issues were not there then he would commit to me as he has said this to me. Any suggestions are welcome! :)

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:55 pm

One more question..

I have pictures of him in the house. Also in the bed. Shoulld I put those in the box? Or just photos of the house ?
Thanks!
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:17 pm

blessedlady wrote:One more question..

I have pictures of him in the house. Also in the bed. Shoulld I put those in the box? Or just photos of the house ?
Thanks!
That sounds like a great idea -- dress them with Come to Me oil!
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Try a little work with Crucible of Courage, King Solomon Wisdom and Deer's Tongue on a Stay With Me or Come To Me candle -- or in a honey jar.

If you don't see movement in a few weeks, get a reading -- because some guys will say anything.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

moneytakea

Unread post by moneytakea » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Id say do a follow me boy spell, it'll help you get your will and hold him. Of course you can do an essence of bend over but that may be too harsh. Follow me boy should be just enough you need to get the results you want.

Good luck and I hope you get great results !

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:48 pm

I would think that skull or penis candles would be very suspicious. A standard dressed taper or a votive would seem less noticeable.

Be clear about what your petition is and that will help you choose. You already have a sexual relationship with some passion to it. What it seems you want is for him to see you romantically as well. To me that would be Love Me, Look Me Over, or Come to Me formulas and less of the pure attraction oils. Chuparrosa is also a good one for building a faithful relationship. You can of course mix and match to get the qualities that you desire.

All of the formulas I mention above are ones that you would dress yourself with, or your clothes or a red or pink candle with. You can easily do that without having to apply them to his things.

And hey, if a bit of that sachet powder or that fragrant scent that you're wearing happens to get onto his pillow or sheets, then all the better!
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:28 am

ProfessorAmes's advice is pretty solid. I just want to add:
Spellkiss wrote:he works at night and i have skull candles oils powders etc i can get from my place to use at his place while hes gone...

would this be more effective doing it in his room while hes gone at work?
It sounds like you're thinking of burning skull or penis candles in his room while he's out?

No. One of the great things about candle work is that it can be done at a distance! Do the candle work at your house. You can also have a rootworker do that part for you -- or along with you.
also what would be best since i have full access to his stuff and what tricks would be best?
By "stuff" do you mean personal concerns -- unwashed clothing, hair, body fluids? ... or personal possessions (clothes, books, computer)? You can work with all of these, but obviously, personal concerns are a more powerful link. Learn more about working with them here:
i can't use incense because of his roommate i don't wan't anyone smelling smoke or anythin
Well, you won't be doing the candle and incense work at his house.
im also concerned if target will smell sachet powder if i dust his things.
That's not the only way to use powders:
i was thinking of using a red skull candle or a pink penis candle with oils.
Red is a great color for sexual passion -- and you've already got that, right? Pink is for the less physical aspects of love -- romance, friendship, hearts and flowers and yard work. If a red skull candle and a pink penis candle are what you have, you can tweak them in the direction you want with oils and herbs and prayers. But I'd go with white and pink if I were you, since the sexual element is already humming along nicely.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:35 am

Help

I'm going to try this but I have a couple of questions that I saw someone ask but it wasn't answered, can this spell be down with a honey jar & love me bottle to break the person's resistance? Regarding the 1st spell with the jumbo candle do I let the candle burn for a certain amount of time every day along with prayer & snuff the flame or do I just let it keep burning & pray to it everyday & do I save the root like in moving candle spell?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Kayrie

Unread post by Kayrie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm

bfly30 wrote:Help

I'm going to try this but I have a couple of questions that I saw someone ask but it wasn't answered, can this spell be down with a honey jar & love me bottle to break the person's resistance? Regarding the 1st spell with the jumbo candle do I let the candle burn for a certain amount of time every day along with prayer & snuff the flame or do I just let it keep burning & pray to it everyday & do I save the root like in moving candle spell?

The spell is to break the resistance of your target. So of course you can use the spell to break the person resisting any type of magic--including the honey jar. I just am not too keen on the idea of burning the candle on top of the honey jar. To me, those should be separated. As for your second question, burn the candle when you can be there to monitor it and snuff it out when you are not there! In my experience, the candle burns quickly. I set up several precautions to ensure that it does not become a fire hazard. I left the room for a few minutes and was quite scared when I came back, the 1/2 candle that I had left to burn was gone and may have become a fire hazard had I did not set up the precautions.

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:15 am

I was wondering if I don't have the follow me boy oil, can I use a different one,similar to it?& if so can you please tell me which oils are the same to follow me boy, here on the luckymojo store?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Not sure you've posted in the right area. Are you asking in regards to Candle Spells to Overcome Resistance in a Lover or just specifically about Follow Me Boy Oil for some other work?

Some possibilities for a substitution for Follow Me Boy are as follows, though you will need to look at these and see which of them is most appropriate for your particular situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo

ADAM AND EVE OIL --- A primal scent compounded for love-drawing and finding one's perfect mate.
BEWITCHING OIL --- Adds mystery, fascination, and sexual allure to love spells.
CLEO MAY OIL --- Used by women to attract quick love and by prostitutes to draw clients.
COME TO ME OIL --- Designed to attract a new lover of the opposite sex.
DIXIE LOVE OIL --- A Southern-style love-drawing formula for men or women. Contains genuine Dixie John Root.
I DOMINATE MY MAN OIL --- Used in attempts to gain complete mental control of a male lover.
LOOK ME OVER OIL --- Used in glamor spells to attract attention, particularly from men.
LOVE ME OIL --- Said to draw passionate love from a specific party of the opposite sex.

Honestly, if the work your doing calls for, or even slightly NEEDS, specifically, Follow Me Boy Oil for "Southern style formula, said to make a man follow you like a dog" work, I would spend the money and get a bottle of Follow Me Boy Oil!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Thank you Joseph for the list of other oils, and answering my question. I do want to do the Candle spell to Overcome Resistance, I was not able to find the follow me boy oil at the authorized dealer of luckymojo products here in my area, but I was able to get my hands on follow me boy powder, can I use that instead of the oil and mix it with love me oil?

thank you again, any info will help

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Yes, you can use the Follow Me Boy powder, but if you are using it in a Vigil Candle I would use a very small amount IN the actual candle. A better use would be to ring the candle work with the Follow Me Boy powder.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 pm

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Thank you once again Joseph,for being so helpful and informative, I had two more questions, I hope you don't mind.

1) what does it mean to "feed" the mojo bag once a week?
I saw this post on the page 1 of of this topic, that CM said to "collect the herbs and root, and to FEED it weekly with love oil"

2) what does to "ring" the candle mean with follow me boy powder?

Thank you once again, and any info would greatly help =)

Kuhrohk

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Hello,

I was perusing the bath board and noticed one about sharing a bath with a partner and it got me interested. I've been thinking about having my fiance do a bathing ritual with me to encourage continued closeness, but I wasn't sure which would be better, Adam and Eve or Chuparrossa. I was also thinking of dusting our sheets with it as well.

Suggestions?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:49 am

Hi Kuhrohk,

Your ideas sound excellent. One option is to combine bath crystals together to fit your intention. For a relationship you want to strengthen and protect Chuparrosa, Fire of Love and King Solomon Wisdom would mix well. That way you get the honest and true relationship that is characteristic in the Chuparrosa formula, the great sex life Fire of Love encourages and the wisdom required to negotiate the more difficult situations which arise. Here are the links to those products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

A combo of the sachet powders to dust your sheets would work well to support the baths as you mentioned in your post. Another old-time trick which works marvelously is to launder your bed-sheets with a whole dixie john root (you can put the root in a muslin bag before adding it to the laundry and then dry it out after to be re-used again). This helps with both the sex and the relationship so it's an all-round awesome trick. Here is the link to that root:

http://www.herb-magic.com/southern-john-root.html

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest

Kuhrohk

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Great ideas!! Thank you, I'll definitely be doing these.

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:28 pm

I did this spell the other night, and after the candle burned out, the wax that was left made that dripped on the side of the cup, made a letter,and it was the first letter of his name....is that too early to take as a sign? does that mean my spell is going the right direction?

btw, I took the advice from a previous post and did my spell in the tub for safety and it worked out great :D

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:53 am

I just had a scary experience with the 1st spell, I'm currently burning the red jumbo candle since for days now on my alter for four days now. It has been burning smooth none of the berries popped or fell, well tonight the whole right side melted so all the wax poured out the side & the fire from the wick spread to the berries they all started popping but but fire was really high about 10 inches because all the berries in the middle caught a fire. My room became very smokey i tried everything to snuff the flame but it was too wild I had to blow it out because i didn't want to run outside to my kitchen & leave it, I then tried again & same thing what should I do :? I'm scared now to light it because the fire is out of control, I burn it again this morning sept 20th I have a pic all the berries were on fire. I would show the pic but I don't know how or if I'll break any rules

LaDeaDivina
Newly Registered

Unread post by LaDeaDivina » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:17 pm

I need help! I have been casually seeing this guy for the past ten months We are kindred spirits and very like minded. We also have an extremely intense attraction to one another and he's already expressed his love for me. Problem is, he's been hurt in relationships in the past and has a deep seated guilt because he feels like he's hurt and disappointed everyone he cares about. I think he's convinced he will hurt or disappoint me and I will walk away from him. Another problem is that he moved from my city to another city and he has a tendency to live in the now, meaning he will not answer calls or texts from me or any of his friends here while he's away. But when he's home visiting he is extremely loving and affectionate with me, and by all intents and purposes it's like we're in a relationship. I've never felt so strongly for a guy before and I really feel like he may be the one but he needs to get past his fears of commitment and lack of trust in himself before he can give that to me. I need a strong spell to help me get through to him, to convince him to take a chance on a relationship with me. I plan on moving to the city where he currently lives soon (not because of him, because whenever I'm there I feel like that's where I belong. It vibes with me and resonates within my soul...New Orleans...) so the opportunity for a relationship is possible. He just needs something to light a fire under his butt and convince him to take a leap of faith with me. Once he does, I know we'll be happy together. Oh, and for all of you astrology experts, he's a Sagittarius. Double whammy! Please help me find the most potent spell to bring us together! :?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:41 am

Get a reading, and in the meantime use Chupparosa (Hummingbird) for luck in your relationship. Keep in mind, however, that many men use the "I don't want to hurt you, baby" line when they just don't feel like settling down. If you really want to move to New Orleans and can making a living there, go for it, but don't move for him.

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:16 pm

I was seeing a guy for 2 years and recently he wanted to end it. Today is his birthday. Everytime he says that we need to stop seeing each other..We always find our way back to each other..When we are together, we enjoy each other. I don't know what to do; I miss him alot. There are nights that I dream about him. Is there something I can do to get him back? For whatever reason, I HAVE A FEELING THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST TIME.. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AND GUIDE ME :(
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity, more descriptive title

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Get a reading to see if this relationship is worth the time, money, and energy to work on. Does he give a reason why he wants to break up with you? Maybe there is someone else, or he just doesn't want a committed relationship.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:54 pm

I agree with Mama Micki-get a reading and devise a plan of action with your reader!
Several of us specialize is love matters at AIRR-you can find a list here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nciliation

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”