Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Uncrossing and Road Opening

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Uncrossing and Road Opening

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi Sox1111,

Did you do the black walnut spell to rid yourself of your emotional ties to your ex-boyfriend? Or for a different purpose? Cut and Clear works for that same goal, so I am a little confused by your choice of these products if your goal is to get him back.

If you want to remove her influence on you and your attempts to reconcile with him, do an Uncrossing spell, then cleanse your home with Chinese Wash and put up Protection to keep any further interference from her at bay.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

You can also work with Reversing, to send her evil back to her. The idea of it "coming back" to you should not worry you, especially if you are keeping up with your Protection work. Reversing is a solid line of defense against someone who is continuously working against you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Finally, you could put her in a mirror box and bury that in a graveyard. Please read through this thread on how to do that properly:
mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-que ... t2140.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Serina1207

Unread post by Serina1207 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:32 am

Hello everyone! first post ever. I am not sure if I am posting at the right section so please forgive me if I made a mistake.

I'd like some advice.
I would like to reverse or break a breakup spell cast on me by the mother of my twin flame. I had a reading and I was told that she has been working on separating us for long time because she didn't like that I am older than her son. I was also told that another woman is doing rootwork on him and she is favourite by his mum because she is younger.
I was advised to undo all the love spell work on him and do a cut clear on him because the chain of her work is that strong that any love work will push him further away it will cause me also problems with my future dating life. I was told that my spirit guide said that the spell that was put on me had angered the spirit world and both my ancestors and my twin flame ancestors were going to take care of that. I was told that the spirit world was going to punish her for putting that spell on me while she was warned not to do it (she is a professional rootworker). The spirit world was going to awaken her son and punish her and I was going to watch this happen (it has already been happening). I was told not to do any work because both mother and son had to suffer to grow. He had to stand up to his mum to break the spell and that was up to him when he was going to be able to do it. It was on the plans by his ancestors that he was going to get a strong awakening.
I feel devastated, angered and hurt by all this. I don't know if I let him go if he goes to the other woman who hasn't been blocked and has been working on him.
I have been thinking about uncrossing of the situation, reversals on her and the other woman and mirror box for protection. Also since her breakup spell started working I got a cold that doesn't go away. I feel really ill.
Help..

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Hello Serina1207,

My first instinct would be to do some Uncrossing work (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) to counter the breakup spell and try some spells under the following thread to undo the love work done on this man:

spells-to-remove-love-lust-binding-spel ... 22281.html

And I do think the protective spells are a good idea for both of you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Serina1207

Unread post by Serina1207 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:55 am

Thank you you very much Sister Jean.
I have already started with uncrossing baths and I am on my way to do uncrossing candles etc.
Will uncrossing the work done by the other woman have any effect on the lovework I have done on him? Is there any way that I could protect my work from being undone?

Again thank you for the speedy reply :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:04 am

Hello, Serina1207 ,

The key would be in your petition and your stated verbal commands. So, make it perfectly clear what you are removing

Additionally, as soon as the uncrossing work is completed, place more love work on him just to reinforce what you are doing

Take care

Serina1207

Unread post by Serina1207 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:25 am

Hello Miss Aida.
Yes I will try to be as much as specific as I can be. I was thinking to take it into stages and then build up first with communication & healing, then protection etc. before I do more lovework on him.
I was also wondering which is the best saint to work with for the uncrossing? I work with St Michael, Oshun and st Martha.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:29 am

Hello, Serina1207 ,

When there' evil involved, I personally work with St Michael.

But keep working with your other entities that you have worked with. When you already have a relationship with them, it's easier because they are familiar with your case

Wishing you the very best

Take acre

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:11 pm

I found out recently that a guy I dated briefly a couple years back did a break up/ destruction spell on my recent ex & I that I did tons of love work on. My question is this: Should I burn an uncrossing candle just for that specific thing or instead to be uncrossed from any & all conditions? I haven't done anymore love work on him in a while bc I moved on to someone else however my recent readings have stated that he will be back by either the end of this month or by next month.

I only have one uncrossing candle & some 13 herb bath at the moment and wouldn't mind getting rid of any possible jinxes or spells placed upon me. I'm thinking also that breakup spell he did prob kept my love work from working.
Any insight is appreciated :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:47 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

I think that you should do a general Uncrossing spell and say in your petition paper that you want to be freed from all crossed conditions and jinxes, just to cover all your bases. Follow that up with a 13 Herb Bath, to further clear away the crossed conditions. Follow that up with Cut & Clear work, to sever any connection you have with the guy you did break up work on you, so you can make a clear break from him and his influence.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Take care.

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:16 am

Thank you Sister Jean :) would I still need to do a cut and clear on him even if I no longer have feelings for either guy?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:53 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

If you have absolutely zero feelings for either guy, then a Cut & Clear isn't necessary. Just proceed with your Uncrossing work.

Take care.

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:45 pm

Thanks so much :)

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Just out of curiosity, If I am buying 13-Herbal Mix for uncrossing, any need to add Hyssop and Rue to the mix?
Also, what is the oil to be used in anointing the candle lit during the bath? (Initially I planned to get some Hyssop and Rue and olive oil to brew my own oil for use in anointing the candles, but if I may not be needing the hyssop and rue, then i guess i will just buy the ready-made oil for the bath

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:27 pm

DannyN,

The oil I recommend is Uncrossing Oil. You do not need to get the extra herbs; they are included.

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:46 am

Thanks so very much Ernie. I assumed so, but just wanted to be sure

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”