Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Uncrossing Followed by Road Opening

Kriskat9
Re: Spells for Uncrossing Followed by Road Opening

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:14 am

I am interested in performing a love/sex uncrossing bath. I found a bath posted on this site by ConjureMan Ali which included rue, rose petals, and violet leaves. Unfortunately I do not have access to these products -- but I do have one packet each of Jinx Killer Bath, Uncrossing Bath, Cast Off Evil Bath, 13 Herb Bath, and Chinese Wash. I also have access to fresh rose petals, Love Me Oil, and a 4 oz. premixed oil blend of Follow me Boy, Fire of Love, Love Me, and Stay with me. All products are Lucky Mojo.

Early yesterday morning I did a bath of lemon, lemongrass, and salt to clear out a "situation".

I am ready to do another bath.

Please advise what would be good for love uncrossing?

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Hello Kriskat9,

For your situation, for what purpose is this for? Is to bring better relationships to you? Keep rid of the energy of a bad relationship you had?

If it is for removing a past "Situation" as you put it, and that is from a bad relationship you recently got out of. I recommend just using the 13 Herb Bath. Some of the best Magick is done with simple ingredients. In some cases, a "Kitchen Sink" approach is not needed.

Focus on your intention to be cleared of this energy and put your thoughts in a place of cleansing. Your mindset is the best tool. Use the 13 Herb Bath, and meditate on moving past the ties of "Situation"

There is a lot of power in prayer and meditation.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Kriskat9

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Thanks Apollo Dark for your advice.

The "situation" was a relationship that never left the ground.

I have had a series of "almost" relationships and sexual/romantic encounters that have not taken off over the last 2 years+ so I figured a love uncrossing would help to clear me for future romantic endeavors.

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:14 pm

In this case, some cleansing is a good idea. Just wash all of that away.

Remember when it is meant to be, it will be. Those relationships that never start, that go nowhere, and disappear with no warning (in my opinion) are just lessons to be learned. When you meant the Partner you were meant to be with, it will work. Have faith and just keep your intentions to heart. Focus on your goals, and don't let go.

There are always ups and downs in life, but the important thing is to keep faith.
AIRR Member

Kriskat9

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:54 am

Thanks Apollo Dark for your kind words and good intentions. :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:56 am

Since the 13 Herb Bath includes Rue and you said you have access to Rose Petals, you already have two of the three ingredients in ConjureMan Ali's combination. Blend them and proceed with faith.
catherine yronwode

Kriskat9

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Thank You so much Catherineyronwode. Funny, I just now happened to be looking at your wonderful book for some ideas (which I sometimes refer to as a reference) when I came back and saw your advice. I will try out this bath and will keep everyone updated.

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Kriskat9 wrote:Thanks Apollo Dark for your kind words and good intentions. :D
You are most Welcome. Keep working to your goal.

And anything you will need in addition can be found here at luckymojo.com

Here on the forums is a great place for Product Recommendations!

Don't be a stranger.
AIRR Member

StartingOver

Unread post by StartingOver » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:25 am

I have a few questions I hope someone can help me with. I had a reading done by Khi Armand and hired him to do some uncrossing work for me. He suggested reversal work and 9 days of uncrossing bath. I recieved the bath herbs and started doing them the next day while he did the reversal candle work. Well I have a really hard time waking up early so a few times I did the bath past dawn. Sun starting to come up. Two times I over slept and was not able to do it. Also... I just drive up to the crossroad and dump the bath water behind me towards the east out the window as I drive because there was too much traffic. Did I mess it all up? Should I start all over? Will not doing the bath in consecutive days hinder the work? I still have 5 more baths to do. Someone please advice.

One more thing.... what herbs are in this bath? I have noticed since I started doing this bath that my hair is so smooth, soft and shiny. I love it. My hair has never looked better. I would like to start using it as a hair rinse...lol Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and answer my question.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:01 am

Starting over: I would advise that, since this is something prescribed to you by the wonderful Khi Armand, that you ask him your questions directly. Most practitioners do not like "stepping" on the toes of others...especially where a specific client and situation are in play. Also, Lucky Mojo does not give out the ingredients of their products. If Khi was the one that made you up the Uncrossing Bath then you should, again, direct your query his way.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:19 am

I agree with Joseph, direct your questions directly to your root worker.

I would suggest preparing yourself to wake up early. Perhaps you can go to bed earlier, set your alarm, etc.

In my experience, you get good results with preparation and respect for the work.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

StartingOver

Unread post by StartingOver » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:56 pm

I understand that I shoud direct the question to Khi Armand and I shall. I just feel like I asked him so many questions already in e-mails that I may be bothering him. Also, I agree that I need to have more respect for the work. Waking up early in the morning is something I struggle with. This is why I felt that maybe I should start over since I had such a rocky start with it. Thank you both for your response.

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Think of it like this; It's all about will power.

You got to be the change you want to see.

Good luck!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Exactly, nod to whistler.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Hi everyone
I recently started doing some uncrossing on my bf using a doll baby representing him.
What I don't know is if I can use this same doll baby for other purposes when I'm done with uncrossing.
I mean like to bring him good luck open roads or to make him more attentive I mean I love the guy but like most they don't always listen to well.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:39 pm

This is now the third time you have posted the exact same thing in three different areas of the forum. As explained to you before, this is against forum rules. I have given you a board warning. I had refrained from doing so when the previous double-post occurred and I nicely let you know. The triple-post I cannot overlook. I will merge this thread into the doll-baby thread with your other two posts as soon as the forum allows me to do so.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

smokeringhalo

Unread post by smokeringhalo » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:02 pm

So I'm doing a DIY Uncrossing bag w/ ingredients from Lucky Mojo (mainly to save $ since I've been so crossed up broke) & was wondering if oils count as ingredients or not.

I read that one should always stick with an odd number of ingredients (7 or 13) and wondered if the uncrossing oil applied to the bag counted as one.

Thanks.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:00 pm

The odd number of ingredients is common, but not set in stone. That said: I wouldn't count the oil you feed the mojo with as an ingredient.
Two-Headed Doctor

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:19 am

smokeringhalo,

Your belief that "one should always stick with an odd number of ingredients (7 or 13)" has no basis in historical fact and is far, far from the tradition of hoodoo.

Oils are not ingredients in mojo bags.

Based on the questions you have asked, i would say -- and i intend this kindly -- that you are still pretty unclear about hoodoo yet. You can grow into it, but if you respect this way of working, take some time to meet a few practitioners and study with them.

Your IP address shows you to be posting from Saint Louis. There are definitely African American conjure workers there.

If you would rather study via the internet, then take some time to learn about what you want to purchase. A twenty dollar mojo hand will give you enough information about mojos to last you far longer than it will take for that one mojo to wear away to dust.

Trust me on this. You cannot wake up one day and say, "I've always liked baseball. I want to hit one out of the park." Why can't you? Because baseball is not the same as imagining baseball. You need training. You need practice. You need a team. And hoodoo is the same. It is not some solitary, armchair game. It is the folk magic of America's Black communities.
catherine yronwode

smokeringhalo

Unread post by smokeringhalo » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:41 pm

I appreciate the replies, thank you.

You are correct that I have no experience with Hoodoo.

I am a practicing Ceremonial Magician in the Golden Dawn tradition; Neophyte grade of 1 year and will start my Zelator grade after my uncrossing ritual.

Unfortunately my finances are so crossed I couldn't afford the $20 bag plus shipping after the $100 on candles, oils, etc.

The way I understand mojo bags is not much different than conjuring a thoughtform entity to live in the bag: same concept, different perspective.

If I find the site that said to always use an odd number of ingredients again I shall post it.

The worst part of being a solitary practitioner is resources are slim & there seems to be a different answer to questions asked.

Thank you for clarifying this one for me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Smokeringhalo.

You say, "The way I understand mojo bags is not much different than conjuring a thoughtform entity to live in the bag: same concept, different perspective."

No, no. no.

Making a mojo is not at all about "conjuring a thoughtform entity to live in the bag." It's not even close.

First, there are no "thoughtform entities" in African American folk magic.

Second, what we put in the bag is roots and herbs and coins and curios and papers, and personal concerns.

Third, you wrote, "If I find the site that said to always use an odd number of ingredients again I shall post it." Please, don't. We don't need nonsense on this forum, and, believe me, the internet if filled with more nonsense than i have time to delete from here.

Fourth, you wrote, "The worst part of being a solitary practitioner is resources are slim & there seems to be a different answer to questions asked." Did you hear me last time? You live in Saint Louis or close to it, judging by your IP address.

There is a vibrant African American community in Saint Louis. If you want to learn hoodoo, which is African American folk magic, then get up. Turn off the computer. Walk outdoors and MEET people. This is not ceremonial magick with initiations, cliques, organizations, meeting lodges, and chat rooms. It is the vital, useful, real-time, NOW folk magic of African American people freely available in the school yards, on the streets, in the shops, in the living rooms and kitchens, in the churches and farmyards and picnic grounds of America. Seriously. Open your eyes.

I appreciate how "slim" your resources are, but i am 65 years old and started practicing at age 14 with a purchase of Magnetic Sand amounting to less than two dollars. I have seen people work great hoodoo with little more than a Book of Psalms and a half a handful of salt -- and i have done so myself. You are using my company's financial resources here FOR FREE, so at least take my advice: Start by learning what hoodoo is, then what uncrossing is, then what a mojo is. Don't try to run some random weirdness about "thoughtform entities" on us. That is just so much a waste of your time and ours.

Here are some links for you:

My free book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," table of contents
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

History of Hoodoo
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

Southern Spirits Archive (historical roots of hoodoo)
http://southern-spirits.com

Chinese Wash (the most useful Uncrossing formula you'll ever need)
http://luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Uncrossing Spiritual Supplies (the real deal)
http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Mojo bags
http://luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Good luck to you, but please, please, please, remember what i am saying:

Carl Gustav Jung was wrong. Okay? He was just wrong. There is no "collective unconscious." Each culture shares similarities with others, but each is also unique.

Aleister Crowley was wrong. Dead wrong. There is no miraculous 777 key that unlocks the mysteries of multiple cultures and religious communities and flattens one into another into another into another and lays the veil of "High Magick" over all.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Pink Moon

Unread post by Pink Moon » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:49 am

Hello all,

I've been wanting to purchase a 13 Herb Bath supply from Lucky Mojo for a while now and utilize it for Love Uncrossing purposes. Before making the purchase, I do have some inquiries regarding Love Uncrossing baths.

A few weeks ago, I proceeded to perform a love spell and while that process is going great, I thought about also ushering in some "Me" work as well and truly cleanse myself from any past romantic hiccups, ghosts and negative notions that I may still have lingering around. I thought it would be important to address these issues now before bringing them into any new relationship that I may form.

Is it a good idea to do a Love Uncrossing Bath while having a Love Spell (working with Oshun on this one) manifest at the same time? Besides the rose petals, are there any other ingredients I may need to add to the 13 Herb Bath?

Thank you and blessings!

-PM

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Hello, Pink Moon ,
Miss cat has already said (se her post above) that you need to add at least 2 ingredients (see the ingredients in the first post by Kriskat).
If this were me, I would have performed the bath first and then the love work with Mama Oshun.
But if you have already started the work with her then, it's up to you.
By the way, have you considered Cut and Clear for any emotional ties that you have with another?
www.luckymojo.com.cutandclear.html
Wishing you the best

Pink Moon

Unread post by Pink Moon » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:40 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

I don't think a C&C is necessary because I don't have any major emotional ties to any of my exes, this was just a last minute suggestion from a friend that I thought would be a nice touch to my prior spell work. I do have Rose Petals and Violet Leaves at home so I can add them to the herbal bath.

I'm sure Mama Oshun wouldn't mind anything beneficial towards matters of (self)love and the heart.

Again, thank you Miss Aida!

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Would this bath work if someone has blocked me from my love? I need to do a Blockbuster spell, but I have to wait to get the products. Or would this not be applicable?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Hello, Unbound,

If you are crossed in any way, that would definitely help

Wishing you the best

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

yuma

Unread post by yuma » Sun May 08, 2016 7:11 am

hello everyone i am new here,it is my first time to participate asking question here,my apology if there is mistake.
my question is this,is it possible to do the uncrossing without knowing very well if i was crossed.
life has been too tough for me.
i always found it difficult to get favour from partners and my relationship does not last long.
please help me what can i do.
hello everyone! my name is yuma,living in malaysia i am new to this site,

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, yuma ,

It could NEVER NEVER hurt to perform a 13 day uncrossing followed by protection spells.

You have nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells,html

Wishing you the best

yuma

Unread post by yuma » Fri May 13, 2016 9:54 pm

Thank u miss Aida.
I have already add the 13 herb bath in my purchasing cart.but I to want know if It is possible to also add lucky mojo uncrossed oil bath.is it possible to add this oil together with the 13 herb bath when cleansing.
Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, yuma ,

Yes. You can add a couple of drops of it in the bath.

Not too much, though

take care

yuma

Unread post by yuma » Sat May 14, 2016 10:40 pm

Thank u miss Aida

yuma

Unread post by yuma » Tue May 24, 2016 8:06 pm

Hi to everyone In this forum.plz help! there was few dream I have last year,in that dream,I saw a man that hold a black paper bag,inside the black paper bag there is an egg.he hold it and break it on his hand,I knew he was doing against me.....pls tell me what spell to use to destroy his plans...(2)there is another occasion in my dream where I saw flood in front of me preventing me to cross over,another occasion in my dream,I found my self locked up in a compound completely fenced,and I couldn't find my self out.Please I need a help,what spell I should use?thank u

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Hello Yuma,

In general I would recommend working with Uncrossing products (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) and Fiery Wall Of Protection products (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). If you get the spell kits they will have everything you need!

Peace~

Nathen

yuma

Unread post by yuma » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:22 am

Thanks miss Aida..im about to make the uncrossed kit order by tomorrow.but I still have one more question on how to use the uncrossed powder ...i read about the uncrossed powder,but I still want to ask more question before I make my order..and my question is ,please is it possible to blow the uncrossed powder around the four direction in my room or within my balcony? Another thing is It says blow the powder from east then the rest directions,but I don't know which way is east or north.can I just blow from any direction? Since I don't know east ,west ,north south.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello, yuma ,

The sun rises in the east. The sun sets in the west.

Start with east. turn 1/4 to your right and you are facing south. Turn 1/4 to your right (which is directly opposite of where you were initially facing) and you are now facing west. Turn 1/4 right and you are facing north.

Yes, you can just go around your room but it's best to do it as Miss cat prescribes.

Do it inside your room and within your balcony also

take care

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:51 pm

I just want to say this stuff is legit!!!

I just anointed my wrists with the uncrossing oil and prayed the 91 Psalms out loud, while then dressing my pendulum with it and stating my intent to BREAK off any lingering built up energy, remove all negative energy and ward off any evil eye that has contaminated me, my home and my pendulum.

As I was dressing my pendulum with it, the necklace broke OFF at the part where you hook it on yourself. I looked at the chain, and nothings broken, it simply disconnected somehow when all I did was dangle it from my fingers and gently rub down the oil on it. This never happened before so I tried to close it back again and then tried to pull it apart to see if maybe the hooking piece is broken, but it's not. It wouldn't disconnect when I tried to pull it apart. So this is very strange that the chain just disconnected as I was stating my intent to BREAK OFF any negative energy and the chain just broke off in half as if someone pulled it apart.

Then I applied it on my forehead and wrists, and instantly feel this tingling sensation and this revived aura around me.

Is any of this considered normal or am I just imagining things?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:34 pm

DaniWonderland, the interpretation of signs is a very personal thing, it varies from person to person. We can't tell you if your necklace breaking is a sign without giving you a reading.

Uncrossing oil is powerful stuff. If you felt uncrossed after using it, that's exactly what the oil is supposed to do.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Hi sisterjean,

So without a reading though just to usually base this off typical experiences with such oils, can they have that kind of impact or affect instantly on a object? That's all I was wondering...

And I don't know if I even was crossed prior to it, but the aroma of this oil just on my wrists alone felt like I'm captured inside this ball of strong relaxing aroma that will follow you everywhere you go.. I was like damn. Lol

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:43 pm

DaniWonderland,

Sisterjean is much more cautious than i am. In most forms of folk magic, the breaking of a necklace chain is considered to be a sign of the amulet "taking a hit" for you. When you ask for a condition to be "broken" and the chain breaks, that is a sign that what you asked for is working.

There is an entire thread in this forum about signs and omens. I speak my mind there, even though others are cautious, and you can always ask questions in that thread.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:56 pm

That's what I figured. Gotcha.

Can't wait to get to work :D

unicorn

Unread post by unicorn » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:55 am

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking on here for a while but this is my first post, hoping someone can help. I started an uncrossing spell yesterday for to get rid of self-sabotage, low self esteem, and to cut ties with the childhood abuse that all of that stemmed from. I also asked for help in uncrossing any negativity anyone has put on me from my past or present (abusive relationships, enemies I may not know, etc.).

So here's where my question comes in. I did an uncrossing bath, then cleaned my altar, dressed my candle, called my ancestors, wrote and stated my intentions, cried a lot lol, and lit the candle. The wick lit and broke off into 2 pieces so that I had 2 separate flames for a while. What would that mean?
The flame burned slowly, and it wasn't very big, but it stayed lit. After that, the house had a very heavy and negative feeling. I felt like someone was watching me and was very scared to turn my back or round corners or look into mirrors.
I can not keep the candle burning while asleep or away from home (owner of the house won't let me) so I snuffed it and went to sleep. That night I had a very vivid dream of my first love who I haven't had contact with in 7 years. It was a very stressful dream and just brought back to my memory how much I miss him. I woke up covered in sweat and I have been feeling very sad since.

Does this sound normal? Should I do a house cleansing too? If so, can someone please link me to info on how to do that?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello unicorn,

You can find information about signs in burning candles here (the twin flames thing is mentioned specifically):

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

As for the heavy feeling in the house, I don't think that was caused by the Uncrossing spell itself. Did you kindly ask your ancestors to depart when the spell was over? If not, someone could be hanging around still and causing that heavy presence. If you ask the ancestors to go and the heavy feeling is still there, you could always do some cleansing on your house with Chinese Wash:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

More instructions on cleansing home here: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

And if you designed the spell to help you recover from past trauma and people who have used you, perhaps you dreamed about this person because he's a source of sadness and trauma you need to work past? It could be worth getting a reading about it so you can learn more about the purpose of the dream and what you can do about it:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care and good luck!

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:38 am

Hi Miss Aida
honestly i decided to do reverse spell i have my own reasons to do so it's a long story...this situation has been going on for 4 years and not just in my love life in other areas as well...so my question should i do uncrossing then reversal then road opener? or reversal then road opener?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:52 am

Hello Nina,

I moved your question over here because your line of inquiry had gotten off topic from candle divination.

Miss Aida recommending you do some Uncrossing work, so do that first. If you feel that someone put this condition on you and you want to "return to sender," do Reversing work after that. But if you want to just go straight to the Road Opener work after the Uncrossing work, you can also do that to get a fresh start and begin moving forward again. Here is more information about all three:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Take care :)

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:36 am

is it normal to experience symptoms like lack of energy, depression, etc.. when doing a 13 days uncrossing bath? today is the 3rd day and i just don't feel normal!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:08 am

Hello, Nina,

Yes, this can happen and it happens many times to people who are crossed

This could be a sign that something is trying to prevent you from continuing your cleansings.

Please perform immediate protection as soon as your leave the tub/shower

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Stay strong and try to continue the cleansings.

Wishing you the best

Take care

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:20 am

thank you miss Aida
i performed a protection spell and woke up the next day feeling emotionally much better so it worked thx
but the physical symptoms (lack of energy, feeling exhausted, hands shaking) are still there hope it gets better soon...

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:36 am

Hello Nina,

I'm glad to hear that the protection is helping. The 13 Herb Bath could just be shaking up some gunk you were carrying around, so I'd say see how you feel once the bath ritual is complete. But if you're still experiencing those symptoms (depression, lack of energy) after that, please get yourself to a doctor. You may need professional medical help to truly get back feeling to normal. Take care!

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:32 am

I have reviewed the "uncrossing forum" but have a very specific question so I thought I would post in case others find themselves in a similar situation. I did break up jars on my ex & 2 women. I also did a 7 day break up candle on 1 & burned some small black candles as well. These relationships did not end entirely due to close family connections. But the quality declined rapidly impacting them and those around them. That being said I want to undo these spells as part of making peace with my past. The Jars were already deployed so I think at this point I would have to do uncrossing work.

I do not want any of this negativity to come back to me which is why I have delayed this for so long. But I am very apologetic and want to undo what was done. Would an uncrossing candle on each persons name be sufficient enough to remove what was done & would any negativity come back to me as the person who initially did the break up ritual?

Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

Yes, you are correct: uncrossing candles for them

And for yourself, a Hyssop bath (with the prayer) for forgiveness:

www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:12 pm

I'm a little confused and due to the nature of the work I want to be sure I understand clearly.

1.) will a lucky mojo uncrossing candle reverse the work back on to me or just take it off of them?
2.) I already did the hyssop baths after originally doing the negative work is it necessary to do it again?
3.) If so do I do the hyssop bath every day while the candle burns?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello, Beginner01

I will answer each question after the question

1.) will a lucky mojo uncrossing candle reverse the work back on to me or just take it off of them?-NO! It just removes the spells you have placed. A REVERSING candle would reverse the spell to you. So, you're OK.

2.) I already did the hyssop baths after originally doing the negative work is it necessary to do it again?-It can't hurt.

3.) If so do I do the hyssop bath every day while the candle burns?-Just once is fine.

take care

Sadpanda

Unread post by Sadpanda » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:23 pm

hi everyone
what kind of spell or magical ingredients should be used to a person that has a spell being worked on him?
it's interfering with my love work on my target so I want to weaken the other spell that the enemy has on him or make it go away.It making him singular minded and not focus on me. tia.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:46 pm

Hello, Sadpanda ,

I suggest that you read through the forum and threads because these answers have been posted hundreds of time.

But, here is a quick guide to what you are looking for

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the best

take care

Stuff7777

Unread post by Stuff7777 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:32 am

I'm now broke and almost homeless. I need help.i know who placed the curse. When it happened I heard 3 loud long rings in my ears and then something horrible jumped into my chest. My whole life collapse before my eyes and I have nightmares every night. Can someone cast a mirror spell or banishing spell of some sort to help me. With her and my picture, maybe? Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Hello, Stuff7777

Please contact the pro bono fund for help. If you qualify 9and it sure sounds like it), it's free

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

Wishing you the very best

take care

SteveRabon

Unread post by SteveRabon » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:38 pm

Maybe you can answer a question for me; When I was a little boy I found a Jar in my mother's house it had small strips of paper and some kind of yellowish fluid. When I found it I showed it to my mother; she asked me where I had found it and I told her in the bathroom cabinet. She told me to throw it away so I did. later on in life she told me she thought that was some type of curse and since I found it the curse went on me instead of her, but thought that was why I was having so much bad luck in my life. Do you know of any curse that would have small strips of paper and some type of yellowish fluid in it,, and if so how can I reverse this type of curse?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:00 am

Hello SteveRabon,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

As for this jar, spells contained in jars are common in hoodoo, but I can't know for sure if that was the tradition this jar was created in. In the traditional beliefs of hoodoo though, you wouldn't have been affected by the jar if it wasn't meant for you. For example, if I lay down hot foot powder for someone but you walked through it instead, it wouldn't hurt you because I didn't call your name as I laid the powders.

The yellow fluid *could* be urine, it could've been the urine of a specific person, we'll never know. One thing to keep in mind though is in some witchcraft traditions, bottle spells with urine in them are protective, not harmful. Just food for thought.

All that being said, I think it would be a good idea for you to get a reading for a reputable reader. They can tell you if you are indeed under the influence of this jar, if it was a curse, and what you can do about it. You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should know that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

Sox1111

Unread post by Sox1111 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:06 pm

I've done and repeated the black walnut cleansing spell and other spell suggested to me on the radio show. But I'm still having problems. I have a reading with an AIRR worker scheduled later this month. In the interim, how can I stop this?

I've been engaging in warfare with a girl who has tried relentlessly to get green card from my ex boyfriend. I believe she even did work to break us up. Months ago an AIRR worker told me the girl was doing blocking working on me. Makes sense because when I did blocking work to get her away from my ex in February, he blocked me five days later. She is still doing work on me because she knows my ex has been trying to get back together with me all year.

I want to be unaffected by her work. She might be paying someone else to do work because she is so stupid that she called police and gave fake identifying info but her real address where her car is registered with her real identifying info and illegal status. Police haven't seemed to interested in arresting her for lying.

I started DUME ing her in May, and I'm afraid to do reversing in case the it comes back on me. I have cut and clear oil on the way. How can I stop being affected by her once and for all.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”