Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Uncrossing Jinx Breaking Plus Protection

Angelina

Spells for Uncrossing Jinx Breaking Plus Protection

Unread post by Angelina » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:08 am

Hi all,
I plan to make an uncrossing bath for my husband- I will also dress two white candles to have in the bathroom, and plan to dress the candles with 1.uncrossing oil -to break any bad influences on him and 2.protection sachet powder- to also protect him from bad influences-Is this fine to do?
Thanks.

J Simulcik

Re: Spells for Uncrossing Jinx Breaking Plus Protection

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 am

Yes, this is fine. You can also powder your husband directly with the protection powder afterward.

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:05 pm

Thank you J.

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:07 pm

It seems that every time I've tried reversal work I get the "shit end" of it as it seems. After or during reversal work I would sometimes feel drained, sick and uneasy. Then to make matters worse it seems that the enemies receive blessings while I'm still struggling. Could it be that I'm not gifted for reversal jobs? Or could they be more powerful than I am? Or could it be that I expect instant results and am impatient?
It also seems that I'm unlucky in love. It seems that every relationship or potential for a relationship fails in some way. Do I need an uncrossing in love? Any comments and suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Are you doing strong cleansing and protection work along with your reversing work? It's something you should definitely be doing. It could be that your targets are very well protected, and your protections are not strong enough. It could be outside your skill-set at the moment. There are many different reasons why it may not be working for you, and in each case it may be something different.

However since it sounds like you've tried reversings several times without much luck, you should seriously consider getting a reading on the matter before trying any more. You may need to do additional work to have success, or you may need to hire someone to do it for you. You won't know until a professional can look into things for you.

If you feel unlucky in love, then uncrossing work could be indicated. But again, a reading will help you determine what is actually the problem, and give you an individualized plan to deal with it.

However off the top of my head I would recommend the Uncrossing spell kit, then some Road Opening work, followed by some Love-drawing work that is most suited to what you wish to achieve. The Come To Me kit would probably be a good choice.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm doing cleansing and protection as strong as I possibly can. I anoint myself, my St. Michael medal and candles with Fiery Wall of Protection or Protection Oil and read protective Psalms. I just recently ran out of 13 Herb bath. I'll try to schedule a reading soon to see what the problem is. Thanks for your input Devi

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:08 am

I second the recommendation of getting a reading. A reading/ consultation can tell you how to go about uncrossing yourself and reversing the mess back unto the sender. The reading will also provide you with a chance to get a professional to help you out.

If the person who is throwing for you is talented then they may be protected against having their work reversed back onto them and they may have some strong protection protecting them from you. This isn't always the case, but sometimes the other person is more talented or skilled. The reading can help illuminate what is going on.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:28 am

I;d like to suggest to you that asking a bunch of folks in a forum like this is probably not the best idea -- a one-on-one talk with a root worker you trust would be better. If you were to schedule a consultation (not a reading, but a talk) with a rootworker whom you trust, they might be able to give you some help or, by listening to you, be able to determine if you have the skills or gifts at this time to accomplish what you wish.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Thanks all. I'll look into getting a consultation as soon as possible.

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:34 pm

I need to do some cleansing/uncrossing/protection work on my bf. He doesn't believe in any of this and wants no participation. So im making a doll baby of him so I can do some cleansing work on him. Meanwhile can I use cast off evil crystals to was his laundry? What about shampoo/conditioner/toothpaste n such? Could I use uncrossing OIL for his shampoos and such or would I mix it with the bath crystals as well? ANy other ideas? I gave him a massage the other day full body Im a massage therapist, and he always falls asleep so i did an egg cleansing on him w/psalm 23. which i disposed at the crossroads. i've been burning a candle for st michael. Also should I do like cast off evil crytals for clothes, protection in shampoo, uncrossing in conditioner etc?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:38 pm

You've got the right idea. You want to work with a proxy like a doll to help cleanse him. To help get the work on him add some Uncrossing crystals into the rinse cycle of your wash as well as to his bath products.

Good luck!

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 am

Hello, here''s the situation. Myself and a friend have been in a situation for almost five years now. Since becoming affiliated with a particular group of people we have both been bombarded with horrific bad luck. Serious illness that doesn't respond to treatment, relationship issues, downturn in business; etc. I've tried cleansing, healing and nothing seems to shake it. Unfortunately, we cannot just get unaffiliated with this group at this time. Do you have any suggestions over a specific product (candle, oil, herb) that just rids or at least curbs something like this. I am strongly suspecting we are dealing with something "Dark" not just bad luck or simple crossing.

I was thinking Fiery Wall of Protection? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

With appreciation,

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:31 am

You should definitely get yourself a reading to determine what is the nature of what's going on. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

But if you are under attack, you're going to want STRONG cleansing and uncrossing, STRONG protection, and get your enemies bound up in a mirror box so anything sent at you can no longer hit. Fiery Wall of Protection along with an Uncrossing is certainly in order.

However, since this may be a group effort, and things sound pretty heavy and long-standing at this point, you really should start with a reading so it can be determined how best to deal with this specific situation. That way you'll know exactly the kind of work you need to do to get free.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:41 am

Multiple Readings (through multiple sources) show something "DARK".. this doesn't appear to be a person or a group of people who have laid tricks.. It's almost like we've walked into a horror flick at times - it's illogical, I know but just the same the proof seems to be there. I will definetely do the mirror box, major uncrossing and the Fiery Wall of Protection. Thanks for the quick advice, Devi. I greatly appreciate the response

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:23 am

If you haven't had a rootwork consultation with an AIRR worker on the matter, it is something to consider. You can generally get a slightly more clear picture than just "something dark", and get some specific remediation for your case.

If readings are showing that no one is really causing the problem, than a mirror box isn't likely the best answer. You will need to look for something else - though I feel mirrors are important in your situation. Put a personal concern from you and your friend in between two outward facing mirrors, anoint it with Fiery Wall of Protection oil while praying over it, and then place a cross on top of the mirror packet. You can burn dressed candles on top of the cross for extra "oomph".

But until you can find a practitioner who can pin-point what is going on and how to stop it for good, then you'll need to continually keep up the Uncrossing and FWP work to maintain your stability. You may wish to consider calling into the Hoodoo Radio Hour and having a free on-air consulation with Miss Cat and Dr. K - between the two of them, you'll really figure out what's going on and how to fix it. Or if you'd rather handle it privately, there is of course the AIRR site with plenty of amazing practitioners http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. Just make sure you get a rootwork consultation as well as a reading so that you can get advice on how to stop what's happening.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:03 pm

While I am not familiar with your case, I can say that there are cases where negativity surrounds a situation. There are people in this world that pray for certain things against others, there are instances where you have gotten yourself involved in situations, and there are other reasons why things simply go wrong. It isn't always one person, or a group of people.

You are walking around in a dirty world, so don't be surprised if you get dirty, even if nobody's flinging mud, yet.

Hoodoos take up practices of regular cleansings. You wash yourself down, wash your house, and then fill the void by anointing yourself with a cologne, oil, or by other means. Depending on what you surround yourself with you might need to do this every few months or once a year.

I knew a young lawyer who had no one throwing for him, but if he didn't cleanse at least once every three months things would simply turn sour for him.

My suggestion is to adopt this practice. Cleanse yourself thoroughly--take a nice cleansing bath like 13 Herb Bath, Uncrossing, or something similar. Then anoint your feet with a bit of Power oil or Protection oil to help keep the mess off of you.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:58 am

Conjure Man Ali, Great Advice, as always.. and as always, greatly appreciated. I plan on doing continual uncrossing work for the two of us along with Protection work. And, as far as personal cleansing, I do try to do cleansing baths on a weekly basis.. but may amp that. It's so strange. any good tricks I lay for either of us will only work "so far". whether it's healing, peace, more work, etc. We were discussing how it seems that we picked up this vibe when we entered this particular group.. unfortunately, we are not in a position to up and leave it behind right now. So, I will get everything righted. But you nailed it.. it doesn't seem to be any one negative person working us.. it seems to be an extremely negative environment - at least for us.

The odd thing is the other work I do that has nothing to do with myself or this friend, works like gangbusters.. so there's definetly something hanging over our heads.

Thanks again.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Gossip is one of those serious enough issues that conjure addresses it specifically with products and tricks to alleviate it. The idea being that in no matter what group you run, someone is going to be running their mouth. It was serious enough that people would go to conjure doctors to shut people up and ensure that nobody talks about them. After all, even words said in passing can take a life of its own.

I am reminded of the section in the Aeneid where rumor rises up on swift and dark wing dripping venom.

In light of the fact that you are in with a new group, it may be best to consider some type of protection from gossip to ensure it doesn't become a monster that poisons your life.

I would do 13 Herb bath followed by burning some Slippery Elm while praying for protection from ill-speech. Then take the ashes and make a cross on your shoes so you can slip through such messes untouched.

This way you keep yourself clean from the everyday crap while also protecting yourself from bad words that may spread negativity.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:04 am

Hi - this is a follow up to my situation - I received my products within days and did a cleansing, and started the uncrossing that evening according to instructions. About 3 days later, both my friend and myself have noticed changes.. in mood, especially - but for me, it seems as though a huge physical weight has been lifted. It's amazing. I was going to place this under testimonials, but Ifigured, I would just reply here in case anyone else has similar feelings - like they are stuck in some sort of negative quicksand.

Also, I use the Ouija Board a LOT and I think I'm going to keep uncrossing and protection work ongoing because of that angle, as well.

Very, very impressed with Cat's products, the quick action of them and the fast delivery. Uncrossing gets a HUGE vote from me.

Thank you all so much.

Best Regards

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:08 am

I hope you pray for protection, set a dressed protection or blessing candle, and do some form of spiritual cleansing before and after each session with the Ouija board. If not, you should start. It will help cut down on "lower" and trickster spirits showing up which can bring with them all kinds of stuff you're better off without.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:09 am

It is one of many Lucky Mojo products that get the job done, glad to hear good results suzyparker.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:16 am

Yes, I am very very careful when using my Board.. I've had the same one my entire life and have used it since I was about 6 years old. I use white candles blessed with Holy Oil, pray over it, request who I'm requesting, and close accordingly. Also, I never take the Board lightly. A lot of people think it's a toy, but it's not. I treat it with the respect it deserves.

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:21 am

Hello.

i have had many readings done and I have been told that my jealous ex best friend did a binding against my boyfriend and I so that we will break up. This was dead on because my relationship was in turmoil and distress all of the sudden.

I was also told that she did some kind of animal sacrifice to curse me and him as well. She went all out!

What is the best thing for me to do to save my relationship and cleanse myself as well as him, and to gain protection from further problems from this source.

I am really frightened. Please let me know the best tactics
thank you all <3

drjumba

Unread post by drjumba » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:03 am

Hello you have already told your self the best thing to do. you are in the right place and i think your insticts told you right. the only thing left to your problem is for one of luckmojo professional to tell you what exactly feets your situation if they dont cme back to you, then just grab their contacts from luckymojo.com and contact them.

You need to be protected from this evil ex friend
Dr Jumba From Africa

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:31 am

I agree, ask your reader what to do to counter this. Cleanse and protect! I personally favor Fiery Wall of Protection.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:44 am

If you have not had a reading and rootwork consultation with an AIRR workers, then I suggest you do so.
If your reader is not a rootworker, then they cannot provide you with remediation advice, which you WILL get when you consult with an AIRR worker.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If your reader is also a rootworker, then, yes, ask them what you need because they are already familiar with all the details of your case and can best advise you.

MissBec

Unread post by MissBec » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:44 pm

I want to clear bad energies from my house (caused by fighting and arguing), and was ordering some Chinese Wash and Peaceful Home Products, but because I am international I have learnt that even though the wonderful Lucky Mojo team send things out quickly, customs keep my items for a while.

I do desperately however need to cleanse my house of all the yucky energies. I have quite a stock of LM products, but unfortunately not the ones I really need.

Products I have that I think could come in handy are:
- VanVan oil.
- The entire Fiery Wall of Protection range.
- 13 Herb bath.
- Blessing oil.
- Uncrossing oil, incense and bath crystals.
- Money House Blessing crystals.
- Candles in most colours.

I was thinking maybe wash the house down with either VanVan (for it's all purpose uses....I always use it with Chinese Wash anyway), Uncrossing Crystals (because we have crossed ourselves with cruel words), Hyssop (to get over our past "sins" against one another) and then Money House Blessing/Blessing oil (just to bless everything.

Does this sound ok as an interim measure? Anything else I should consider?

I was definetly planning on using the clearing products (VanVan, uncrossing) on a Saturday. Thinking of doing Hyssop on Sunday (for religious reasons), but am unsure whether or not this should go on Saturday, and if so can all three products be done at once or do I do three seperate scrubbings. I was definetly going to do the blessing on a different day and burn blue candles, but have no idea what day I should do it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:46 pm

You can use the 13 herb bath alone as a cleanser, after your bath or alone you can wash down your home. Follow this ritual with Van Van to cleanse and protect, dress a series of candles with blessing oil and pray your intention. Also Uncrossing is a great product for the same... Definitely include the fiery wall of protection.

Post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League for a successful outcome http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mh1

Unread post by mh1 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:11 pm

I know who crossed me, now what?

1) It was a woman I considered my best friend since childhood. As we grew older we grew apart but we still talked. She lived in a different city and we rarely saw each other but I still loved her dearly. Well come to find out she had some anger towards me over something that she misinterpreted. She tried testing our friendship but I knew it was a test. It was very highschoolish act she did.

Anyway she has held this anger for YEARS and it has only become painfully obvious to me in the past few years. I know for a fact it is her due to numerous .confirmations. She has caused a tremendous amount of pain for a lot of people. Some of the things that have occurred and some of the spirits that I have encountered could only be straight from the pits of hell.

She blames me for a lot of things that have happened in her life. I am not the blame though. Now that I know who, what now?

2) Also a couple of guys I dated also crossed.me. but I sense.that they did so under this woman's control. I've had dreams of these people attacking me, waking up suddenly blurting out a word only to have that word repeated by the person I suspect, unique clues as to the identity of the perpetrators. I not sure about doing anything magicalanbout this situation and I feel ambivalent about reversing it on the guys. I just want it to stop.

3. I also suspect that she (or they) have me in a mirror box or something for their own protection. I say this because sometimes my unrelated thoughts and actions are mirrored to me and it could be something totally innocent. What to do?

4. I read on here that if you know who crossed you you can just call their name back to them. Excuse me if I seem a little dull for asking this but exactly how is this done? Do I say something special?

5. If I turn these things back on her and perhaps on the guys, how to I protect mysef from the problem returning?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi mh1,

for yourself, some Uncrossing work (like the Uncrossing spell kit here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html) and home/self protection work should be able to get you moving in a forward direction.

For protection, you can carry an amulet, work with the bat-nut pod curios for your front door or to carry in your purse/car, and keep your laundry dressed with Fiery Wall of Protection products amongst many other possibilities.

Ultimately however, you probably want to get a reading with one of the fine folks from AIRR to look at what's going on in depth. With a reading and a practical set of instructions from your rootworker to adress your condition, circumstances may be able to improve more quickly than otherwise: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

puglet

Unread post by puglet » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi all,

I recently found out from a mutual friend that a very old (ex)friend of mine put a curse on me. I'm not sure what the "curse" entitled, and I can't really talk to her about it...

We were really close. Had a fall out, but God kept bringing her into my life for some reason. Every time we'd rekindle our friendship I'd have terrible bouts of bad luck and didn't know why. I finally cut her out of my life for good because I found out she's just really a very nasty person deep down.

So my question is, can curses be reactivated some how? Or is it just it was never broken to begin with?

Any input would be greatly, greatly appreciated!

Best,
Puglet

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Well, you say you "cut her out of your life," but you don't say you took any steps specifically to break the curse. So I would say it wasn't broken; and if you are still having runs of bad luck, I'd say it was aimed specifically at causing you trouble, not just driving you away.

You might want to do a little divination first, or schedule a reading, to see if that curse you were told about is real and still operative. Your frenemy might be done with you now that you no longer cross paths.

On those rare occasions when I've cursed people in my life, I end with something like, "Walburga Vanderplatz, you may be happy, healthy, wealthy and lucky, but NOT UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF MY LIFE. You may thrive ANYWHERE BUT HERE."

Many people are not so generous.

If the effects of the curse are intermittent, it might not be "may puglet suffer for the rest of zir life," but more like "There's a disturbance in the force, it's time for another crossing candle."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

puglet

Unread post by puglet » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 am

Thank you Miss Michaele for your reply.

The problem has been that there hasn't been a reader that's been able to pick up what she did. The only reason I know now is because she boasted about it to a friend of mine. I thought everyone BUT her was laying down the tricks so I'm not sure if some confusion work was done as well...or if it's just been so long since the work had been done, that no one could pick it up...could that happen? I think she may have had someone do it for her. I was living with her for awhile and she never had any candles going on me...I don't think...she had a Santisima Muerte candle going once. I noticed once that a ring of mine was placed near the glass but I didn't think anything of it...Do you know if La Santisima Muerte is used to curse people? I thought she was just for love...I've done so many uncrossings and so much protection. These things work, but they're short-lived. Nothing has really been able to keep me completely cleared for long...

Is it more probable that she could be cursing me continually?

Again thank you for the reply...

Best,
Puglet

Inox

Unread post by Inox » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 pm

puglet wrote:...she had a Santisima Muerte candle going once. I noticed once that a ring of mine was placed near the glass but I didn't think anything of it...Do you know if La Santisima Muerte is used to curse people? I thought she was just for love...

A devotee could definitely work a curse, yes.

Was the candle black?

Generally, though, if you suddenly discover someone burning a ritual candle next to a personal item of yours, you might want to put the kibosh on that.

puglet wrote:Is it more probable that she could be cursing me continually?

I don't know if it's more probable, but it's possible. It's also possible not enough was done strongly enough to break it.

I second Miss Michaele's suggestion that divination or a reading would be a good next step.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:50 pm

In 2012, I went to see a woman who ripped me off for several thousands of pounds. There are many complaints about her online as she doesn't do the spells, yet charges for them. Any of her clients who ask for a chargeback, she threatens to hex them and make their life in tatters. I had to do a chargeback with her. It's a long story and I don't want to say too much as it's very upsetting.

I won the case, however; since then, my life has literally been in tatters. I failed my university degree for no reason at all, the neighbours in my block of flats were all antisocial and problematic. One in particular, although targeting everyone did so to me and hammered on my door drunk at 4am whilst making horrible abusive remarks when passing me in the stairwell. When he left, further horrible neighbours appeared. I nearly had a breakdown.

My relationships have gone hellishly wrong. I meet a nice guy, and then within a couple of weeks, it ends unexpectedly! The most recent one took me by surprise as the guy was REALLY interested in me, then within a week, went. I could explain it for one, but this has happened to all my dates. And it's nothing I've done, because before I got in contact with this woman, I had successful relationships.

My family have suffered from ill health, as have I. My Dad who helped with the case is now very ill. I constantly have bad luck, I'm not just talking about silly little things, I'm talking about big things which really cannot be explained.

Is there a spell, or maybe even setting some vigil lights, which will stop her from hexing me? Because as soon as I try and remove a curse, another is put upon me! Or something to combine the curse removal but putting permenant protection around me? This lady is insistant on ruining my life, and I know otherwise it's her because I've had a reading and her "company" has gone bust. The reader suggested it is coming from her and that I have been cursed. So is there a permenant spell which will enable her and or any others e.g. who are jealous of me to stop cursing and hurting me like this. Many thanks for your help! :D
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed to more accurate title

Hedge-Witch

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:19 am

Hi Nony65.

I would recommend you do a WAHOO bath the following taken from the instructions of the Wahoo Root Bark sold by Lucky Mojo. it says...

Wahoo'also known as BURNING BUSH, is used by spiritual workers to Take Off Jinxes for clients in a unique rite that may have been adapted from Native American sources. Make WAHOO root bark into a strong tea. As the crossed-up client stands with arms crossed across the chest, bathe him with this on the head, saying "Wahoo” 7 times, as you make 7 X-cross passes with your hand. After the7th pass, firmly grasp the client’s wrists and quickly uncross his arms and fling them wide. Carry the used head-wash water to a crossroads and throw it East or, alternatively, carry it to a big tree and throw it East at the tree’s trunk. Send the client home with 7 packs of Wahoo root bark and instructions to brew it up and bathe in it from the neck downward for 7 day and see how you go on from there, you could also ask your father to carry out the rite also as he seems to have been hit in the cross fire.

Best wishes.
HRCC G#1548

Hedge-Witch

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:35 am

Also to add....... if you can't do the Wahoo Bath rite on each other, may I suggest the Uncrossing spell kit from Lucky Mojo. It breaks a jink and puts and end to bad luck.

Hope it all works out for you.
HRCC G#1548

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:35 am

Nony65, on top of the excellent advice from Hedge-Witch you might also look at a round of 13-Herb baths (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) to help clear crossing conditions. At the same time that you do the cleansing work you should also start protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html) work to help keep anything negative from coming back. Reversal work, a mirror box, etc (http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html) can block these negative energies and send them back to where they came from. On top of cleansing your body you should also look at cleansing your home and the family members that have been involved with this situation.

If this feel overwhelming to you, look at getting some spiritual assistance. The members of AIRR (http://www.rootworkers.com) or Hoodoo Psychics (http://www.hoodoopsychics.com) can help either with coaching or helping with some of the Uncrossing work.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi, I did some uncrossing work a little while ago, and because I had been crossed and had such a spate of bad luck before and my life going wrong, as mad as this may sound, I don't know what precisely I am to look for or what to feel?

I worked with a rootworker and as far as I am aware, that's it. There have been little things such as finding money round the house, winning little things, my relationship going steady etc. But I am not sure if uncrossing work is meant to make you happy; although I certainly don't feel depressed or down (weirdly, I haven't felt suicidal since the work took place), I am not crazily happy or anything.

I also had some work done for family issues which seem to have resolved, whereas before, nothing seemed to work.

Is it worth getting a reading soon with a reader to make sure I am no longer 'crossed' or cursed, or just to leave things as they are? And keep a hold of any uncrossing products e.g. baths? What about signs etc? As reiterated, due to having been crossed for so long, I am not sure what to take as signs or if I am supposed to feel happier! :(

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Nony65, uncrossing work is meant to take bad luck off you. Your luck is already a little better: "relationship going steady" is a big one, especially if it was going badly before.

"Weirdly, I haven't felt suicidal since the work took place" -- I would view that as conclusive.

So you don't feel light and happy yet? All right. Are you being treated for depression? Should you be? Those are perfectly valid and non-magical features for not feeling shiny after being uncrossed.

Another thing: I have found that you can learn bad habits from a long stretch of bad luck. Even after my luck began to turn around, I still had to gather courage and wisdom and do a lot of fear-killing. Spiritual supplies such as Crucible of Courage, Tranquility and King Solomon Wisdom can help with these, too.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:18 am

Hi Miss Michaele, it wasn't so much this relationship before that was going wrong; when I found a guy I really liked, he would go within weeks.

Now I have found someone who is really into me to the point I feel smothered! It seems to have gone from one extreme to another.

I do have diagnosed depression and a few other things, but since this was done, I haven't felt suicidal. Not even a bit. Down, yes, but definitely not like how I was feeling. I definitely feel a lot calmer in myself.

As said in my last post, I had some work done for me from another rootworker on family issues quite recently and things are going very well. If a curse was laid on me before, does that mean it could otherwise have affected the work being carried out? E.g. if I was crossed, but asked for reconciliation work, would it have impacted that? Thanks.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Nony65, I'm glad you're doing better.
Nony65 wrote:Now I have found someone who is really into me to the point I feel smothered! It seems to have gone from one extreme to another.
After being neglected and emotionally starved for so long, one piece of pie feels like too much Christmas dinner, doesn't it?
If a curse was laid on me before, does that mean it could otherwise have affected the work being carried out? E.g. if I was crossed, but asked for reconciliation work, would it have impacted that?
Yes, absolutely! That's what curses are for, to mess up your life in any way possible.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:25 am

Thanks again Miss Michaele,

I guess my question I have to ask is now, what's going on?!? As things really have seemed to take a turn for the worse. My partner and I are frequently arguing, today things were so bad, we hung up on one another and I suspect soon a break up could be imminent if things don't cool down. I got my results from my cervical screening and they came back as abnormal (again) and really unsettled me, saying I will have to go for colposcopy in a couple of months.

The situation at home with my Mum is unbearable once more and I am being physically attacked in my work again (I work in mental health); for weeks when things were perfect, I wasn't. I am also, for the first time in months since the uncrossing work begun, feeling suicidal for no reason.

I am wondering if these could just be the 'side effects' coming to the surface from the bad luck or if I am under attack again. I have followed all advice regarding rootwork, I just don't understand what is going on.

Should I do some more uncrossing baths? Roughly how many should be taken if necessary? Anything else? I have been anointing white candles whilst praying using LM oil.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:20 am

Nony65, what kind of protection work are you doing? If you haven't done any before now, you could well be crossed again -- especially if your enemy is in your daily life and can see when the bad luck abates. I would repeat the uncrossing work and follow up at once with protective work. Get a hamsa hand, also called a Hand of Fatima or Hand of Miriam; Lucky Mojo has wall hangings, pendants and keychains. Dress it with Fiery Wall of Protection oil and pray Psalm 91 and 1 Chronicles 16:9: "For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou [your enemy] hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars." I recommend this verse because the Hand of Miriam has an eye in the palm.

And you've been working with a rootworker? That's the person you want to consult.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:28 am

Yes, they are an excellent rootworker, and produced very good results initially. As far as I am aware, protection work was included. I have sent them an email, but I know they are very busy and don't like to keep hounding them.

I am led to believe that the culprit who put the curse on me isn't in my life, so therefore has no control over me.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:52 pm

Nony, you work in mental health and are being attacked by patients? You are feeling suicidal again from out of nowhere? You may also be encountering negative spirits through your work in the mental health field. Some folks who are "off" have bad spirits hanging around them - these spirits can jump off onto you. It is just like the person who works at the graveyard or funeral home is at risk from spirits following them home. You have to protect yourself. When you drive home, make sure you cross over water. Wipe down with Florida Water when you get home from work, etc.....

MissMichaele is correct about picking up new curses. You need to cleanse (Uncross ) to get the bad off of you. Also, clean ( uncross ) your home, your car, and your laundry. Do not let your hair be taken, watch out for people who want to do your hair, or stroke it etc. After you cleanse and uncross, you must put protection in place. The Hamsa Hand is great. You can hang one in your home and in your car ( rear view mirror). You may want to invest in a Protection Mojo to wear while at work. I know your rootworker did protection work for you, but YOU have to maintain Protection and make cleansing / uncrossing a part of your regular housecleaning routine. Talk about these things when you contact your rootworker. Take care.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:25 pm

MoonBreath wrote:The Hamsa Hand is great. You can hang one in your home and in your car ( rear view mirror).
I have hamsa hand keychains all over my house. There's one in the bathroom, hanging from the shampoo caddy in the shower, and some hanging from altar decor and light fixtures in my chapel.

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96

Nefertiti

Unread post by Nefertiti » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:50 pm

Never mind, figured it out :)

Reason: Post doesn't make sense
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will -Jawaharal Nehru

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”