Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Uncrossing Jinxed, Tricked, or Unlucky Objects

unique1

Spells for Uncrossing Jinxed, Tricked, or Unlucky Objects

Unread post by unique1 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:31 pm

I need some help with 3 things.

the first thing is i have a relative who is holding some of my belongings and his wife is into spell casting and has put negative spells on us i really don't have dealing with her so it hasn't effect me as much as others, but recently we got into it, and i just want to make sure that when i move my stuff if she dressed it, i can undo what she did.

the second is i just got out of a bad relationship and i move to a new state so i'm doing a lot of spiritual work and i got a reading and every reading is the same i am a good person but abosorbing negativity blocking good things from coming to me.

and third at this point i need my path clear, a new job, just positive things to come to. Any help with a candle or oils to unblock my path and get the job i want and need to make here would be appreciated. I thank you in advance for any help!

dakelias

Re: Spells for Uncrossing Jinxed, Tricked, or Unlucky Objects

Unread post by dakelias » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Hey. I am not that experienced but from what i read , i think I may start this way:

1. SPIRITUAL CLEANING: Get away from all negativity first
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

2.Next ...Protection.....and since you want a candle work you may look up over here and request it. Once you get your candle report ,call the store if you can, and ask for help. Fiery Wall of Protection glass vigil candle, fixed to keep the house safe, to protect people from enemies may help.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

3. Steady Work Job Getting glass vigil candle, fixed to find a job, get a job, and keep a job; to avoid being laid off. however if you think someone is blocking you , you may use Road Opener glass vigil candle, fixed Burned when starting new projects to clear away enemy blockages and old messes.

4. For relationship while looking you may also request or do some love spells to draw....lol

Hope this help
Good luck.

unique1

Unread post by unique1 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:56 pm

dakelias thank you very much i'm going to look into all the stuff you said. i really appreciate it cause this rut needs to end thanks

dakelias

Unread post by dakelias » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:50 am

your welcome unique1.
Good luck...

SouthernGirl

Unread post by SouthernGirl » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:03 am

If you're having any feelings/emotions for the person you had the bad relationship with (feelings don't just stop because you leave), a cut and clear may help as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cut-and-clear.html

Fear not to walk over evil may help with tricks you may come into contact with.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fear-not-evil.html

unique1

Unread post by unique1 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:30 pm

thanks southerngirl i'm looking into that fear oil
the ex is not an issue i was what is was but thanks though

SouthernGirl

Unread post by SouthernGirl » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:46 am

You're welcome. Best of luck to you.

cush nebo
Newly Registered

Unread post by cush nebo » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 am

Hi to anyone that can help me.

I not too long back threw out a plastic bag of rubbish outside my flat and in the space of 2 mintues I forgot to put something in the bag and my neighbours had taken the bag. Since then I am finding that I have no energy and plus i can't keep my house tidy like I once did.

I have used many wash to get rid of this situation but it still happening, plus I have just finished using one of the your spell kits, I feel that by them taking this bag, it was a way of find out what luck I was under, but I can't seem to shake them off.

Please could someone help me please.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:55 pm

You need to cleanse yourself, and do a protection spell. No point in cleansing your self if you're not doing any protection.It will just happen again.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

cush nebo
Newly Registered

Unread post by cush nebo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:05 am

Hi cat I sorry to bother you I have a friend that is in dire trouble, with a action on their home, and are being sent legal action, and they are afraid of losing their home.

Is there any advice you could give or any products that I can use in which I can tell them to use in order to stop this action from happening? I would be very grateful for you kind assistance in this matter.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:09 am

cush nebo wrote:Hi cat I sorry to bother you I have a friend that is in dire trouble , with a action on their home , and are being sent legal action , and they are afraid of losing thier home , is there any advice you could give or any products that I can use in which I can tell them to use in order to stop this action from happening I would be very gratful for you kind assistance in this matter
Hi there,
I'm not cat, but it sounds like you friend needs to look into court case products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:18 am

I am not Cat, but I would recommend a few things.

They need to be VERY interactive in this process, and cannot accept the fact that their home is being taken away. Im not sure where you live, but I know in California there are quite a few ethical, and legit lawyers that specialize in loan modification. So I would tell them to pursue this option along with other options a lawyer can let them know about. Perhaps, they should contact the home loan provider as well.

If you feel comfortable, I would work with

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

Make sure you read the article as he requires a certain form of payment.

I would use some court case products as well since it is probably going to go to legal action

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

beachglass

Unread post by beachglass » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Good evening all!

I am new to this forum; I found the site looking for some help with my wedding gown (of all things, I know). My problem is this: my mother has offered to give me her wedding gown. It is a lovely vintage style, very appropriate to our season and location, and I don't look half-bad in it.

But... I am really worried that it is unlucky. This is the gown my mother wore for her second wedding; the marriage lasted only 3 years. My mother did not marry again until years later, and her ex-husband has never even had a girlfriend since then to my knowledge. They had no children, even though my mother told me at the time that she wanted my sister and I to have a brother. My mother also developed a severe illness during the marriage that she was lucky to survive. So I am very nervous now!

Now, I realize that perhaps (probably?) the dress itself is not the problem, but it is kind of connected to all of these events so I would really feel better if I could somehow break that link. I also allow that the problem may just be me, getting myself all worked up about it. Nevertheless if there is something to do with the dress to give it a new start, I would really like to do it.

At the very least I will feel better, and if there is an unlucky quality about this gown, then it will be taken care of.

Thanks all in advance for your advice!
K

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Beachglass,
I think the dress itself is probably not a bearer of bad energy but I see no reason why you couldn't take some steps to purify the dress before wearing it for your own wedding. A lot of how you would go about this really depends on the dress itself. If it can be hand washed, you could wash it in a solution made with some of LM's bath crystals. If it can't be washed in water, I would maybe dust the INSIDE of the dress with a sachet powder. There are many to choose from...one that comes in mind in particular is appropriately enough, named "marriage." You could also consider products from the following lines: Chuparrosa, which promotes sincere, enduring love; Dove's Blood, or Queen Elizabeth.
You may also wish to acquire a marriage candle in white or perhaps blue. You could annoint the candle with the oil of your choice and burn it while you pray over your upcoming marriage and ask that the gown and union be blessed. LM also makes a blessing spell kit which would get you all the basics. Pretty much every product here has a link which gives you some background information and most have spells to match. If you are really worried, you may want to have someone at LM to make you a mojo hand to wear during/after the ceremony. LM also makes products dedicated to many saints; there are bound to be a few who would be happy to bless your marriage.
I hope this helps you somewhat...don't forget you make your own luck.
CopperFox's Matrimony Blues
I'm gettin' married next Saturday/
I'm gettin' married next Saturday/
My feet are cold and my hands they shake/
But I'm gettin' married next Saturday/
I know I ain't broke to that ol' double yoke/
Lord, what am I gonna do?
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

beachglass

Unread post by beachglass » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:17 pm

CopperFox wrote:I would maybe dust the INSIDE of the dress with a sachet powder. There are many to choose from...one that comes in mind in particular is appropriately enough, named "marriage." You could also consider products from the following lines: Chuparrosa, which promotes sincere, enduring love; Dove's Blood, or Queen Elizabeth.
Ah, thank you! Chuparrosa sounds perfect, luck + love! And dusting the inside of the dress is brilliant -- perhaps with both Marriage and Chuparrosa, for extra specificity. My immediate thought is to do the dress itself sooner, and then back it up with something like the Marriage candle closer to the day, if that makes sense?

Thanks for all the ideas!
K

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Your plan is coming together nicely -- do a little more reading on the LM pages and you'll know better how to go about obtaining your desired outcome. I wish you the best!
Psalm 121

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Copperfox said:
If it can't be washed in water, I would maybe dust the INSIDE of the dress with a sachet powder.
Or you could smoke it with a cleansing incense, inside and out, then follow up with (as you selected) Chuparrosa incense.

Michaele (say "My-KELL") Maurer
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

beachglass

Unread post by beachglass » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Thank you, the Chuparrosa prayer is very appropriate! I have been reading like crazy all weekend -- there is so much good stuff here, it's almost overwhelming. I really appreciate the pointers.
MissMichaele wrote: Or you could smoke it with a cleansing incense, inside and out, then follow up with (as you selected) Chuparrosa incense.
Have you observed any difference in effectiveness between powder vs. incense? I ask because there are some members in my household who are sensitive to incense; I can do it if necessary but workarounds are good.

Thanks!
K

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Beachglass,
If you are concerned about smoke from incense making someone in the home feel unwell, by all means, use another product. You could just as easily annoint a candle with the appropriate oil and burn that while you pray/prepare the dress. I would again suggest the sachet powders (lovely soft feel and smell) and you could bathe yourself in the bath crystals. Remember to wash upwards to draw what you desire and discard some of the used waters over your left shoulder to the east at sunrise -- this is traditional when doing work for good luck or to draw something to you. You could also save a portion of the bathwater and use it as a floorwash -- washing the threshold of the home you will cross as a new bride seems especially auspicous to me. See the info pages regarding spiritual bathing and floorwashes for more background on how these jobs are usually carried out. Best wishes to you and yours!
Psalm 121

cush nebo
Newly Registered

Unread post by cush nebo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:45 am

Help please I have need to sort out a probelm in my field of academic study ; I obtain my result to see that I have been a victim of foul play via my marks by two female teachers , which i will name for a purposes , I feel that one or both of them had done something to myself making me not acheieve the results that I desired, thye first teacher name is a Juiette Alfred-Lewars she is of St lucian decent I have taken her class twice and have failed , the first I had a group and I was with and she passed the other memebrs and failed myself , the second time I took her class she failed me again and left me with a nil mark , but put me onto the advance class which I passed all group work stages and was failed on exam , I feel that because she went on holiday to St Lucia she has done something to me achieving the mark that I need I do not know wheather or not St Lucia as a country is governed by obeah or voodoo

cush nebo
Newly Registered

Unread post by cush nebo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:45 am

Help please I have need to sort out a probelm in my field of academic study ; I obtain my result to see that I have been a victim of foul play via my marks by two female teachers , which i will name for a purposes , I feel that one or both of them had done something to myself making me not acheieve the results that I desired, thye first teacher name is a Juiette Alfred-Lewars she is of St lucian decent I have taken her class twice and have failed , the first I had a group and I was with and she passed the other memebrs and failed myself , the second time I took her class she failed me again and left me with a nil mark , but put me onto the advance class which I passed all group work stages and was failed on exam , I feel that because she went on holiday to St Lucia she has done something to me achieving the mark that I need I do not know wheather or not St Lucia as a country is governed by obeah or voodoo

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:54 am

The fact that she's St. Lucian doesn't mean squat. Not everyone in Haiti practices Vodoun, not every Muslim is in Al Quaeda.

Moving on. You need to ask her why you failed. Do it nicely. Talk to her and tell her you don't understand what you did wrong, and could she please help so you can do better next time. Ask for written information/notes. If she's uncooperative, take it to her supervisor.

Also, accept the fact that maybe you failed because you didn't work hard enough, didn't understand what you needed to do, or just plain don't have the aptitude for the class. The failure may be your OWN problem. If that's the case, you need to own it and you need to make plans to better yourself. Not every one of our failures is someone else's fault. In fact, when most people fail it is through their own actions. Consider this as a possibility before you do anything rash.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Those who are in danger f losing their home often find help by nailing down the house. See the HITAP page on spikes"

http://luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Those who are in danger f losing their home often find help by nailing down the house. See the HITAP page on spikes"

http://luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

cush nebo
Newly Registered

Unread post by cush nebo » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:25 am

I have a general question to ask , I have already bought a success kit from lucky mojo , and had some success and I needed to stock up the nine herb baths , which i sent for but was not here to collect it in person , and was left at the home of one of my neighbours that one now i have discovered has been working against me for years and since i recieve the item fron lucky mojo it is like all the negativity in thier home has transpried into the box plus i feel that the person girlfriend is a witch as well , they are trying with the other neigbours next door to them to kick me out of my home , so i would like to know as a paying customer is it possible for any items bought from by a customer and is delivered to other address can it be possible for items to be tampered with magical an in effect casue the actual person who bought the item not to produce the desired effect that it was intended for.
What steps can i take to reverse curse that was put on me by a high level spritiual worker causing me to lose my credit cards , money in the bank and also failing my exams , and this I tried to stop by buying a success kit , only to find that i had some success ,but as well having people coming along and stealing your luck and your enegeries and finances , I have spritual clean myself daily all the time and burn out my flat with incense daily and read my bible and still i am in a worser situation than before i feel that since my last order and i did not receive it direct and it got into the hand of my neigbours all my luck is link to them because they curses the item before i received it ,
what advice on trying to change my luck ,again , only to find that no matter what i do it is not benefiting myself but others iam sick of doing magical work and not seening the benefits of my time and sit learning the craft while others can just take my item order and go with my success and i still left in the same situation and creating bad evil around , now that thier have a link to your company via my order,their have taken my luck and all my success has gone with it as well ,
If feel that if their could move i would be better off , I had this problem a few years ago and once certain people had lefted i was able to make progress in my life I feel it is the same situation all over again.
So I would be grateful for any ideas on dealing with this matter and I can see if iam doing something totally wrong in my spiritual work and what i could improve on in the way of making my situation much better in the long term future.

Rosette

Unread post by Rosette » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:55 pm

I was going to my car for lunch the other day with a friend when I noticed that there was a jet black chicken feather sticking out of my door between it and the car itself (where they meet). At first I thought I had just over looked it on my way to work that morning (I have many free running pet chickens), but how could it have clung to the door when I got out of the car that morning? It was stuck in at the quill too, and facing my work building. Also, my car door was locked and I do not remember locking it.

I was wondering what sort of cleansing or protection workings I could do? I am very in debt right now (overdrawn at the bank, the whole 9 yards).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for all of your help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Try keeping Chinese Wash (http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html) on hand for situations like this, it cost $5.25 for a 4oz bottle that lasts forever. You can dilute it in a small spritz bottle and keep it in your car if you feel the need and spray away those 'evil messes' but it seems this may have been an oversight...but just in case. You can call one of the AIRR readers and get a 10 minute read on the situation...

As for protection, a 1/2 oz bottle of Fiery Wall of Protection, $6.00 can last a long time, just a dab will do ya!

Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Lucky Mojo accepts cash and money orders by mail.

Do you have a close friend with a paypal account? Perhaps you could pay them in cash and then you can use their account to get an oil/reading/candle. If you can get paypal, you can order from Blackcat Rootshack, a Lucky Mojo reseller on ebay that sells LM products with very low shipping costs and lightening speeds:

http://stores.ebay.com/blackcat-rootshack

Several AIRR readers will do a ten minute reading for ten dollars and will accept payment in cash, by money order, or via paypal. Look them over at

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php

Best of luck!

Rosette

Unread post by Rosette » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:23 am

Thank you both for your all of your help. I truly, TRULY appreciate it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:09 am

Black chicken feathers are used to REMOVE evil spells, not to cast them. I think the feather came from one of your own birds.
catherine yronwode

Rosette

Unread post by Rosette » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Thank you, Cat. I could've sworn I read about a spell once involving a black hen's feather used to harm (something like a break up spell, but multi purpose) & because of the odd positioning of it in the door I thought better safe than sorry. You've made me feel very relieved though. lol Also, I learned about some great LM products, so not too bad.

Laslo Zand
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laslo Zand » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:50 am

what is a good banishing spell for unwanted or even cursed items so that there is no way they can cause u further problems such as unknown bills fees fines connected to said item or items thanx :roll:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:11 am

I have no idea what kind of item you are talking about, so it's hard to provide any advice. But first I would start with a reading to find out if those items are actually the problem, or if there is another source. Because you need to know what's causing issues before you can accurately remedy a situation.

You can get a reading with a rootworker from any of these skilled workers http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. They can help look into your situation and provide you with a plan of action to get back in control of things.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Laslo Zand
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laslo Zand » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:06 pm

i am talking about a car that has been the source of a lot of problems

lovelast

Unread post by lovelast » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 am

My daughter went to visit her father last week and took her newborn with her to visit her grandpa. I am feeling ( or getting signs) like his wife planted something in the gift she gave to her baby (clothing) and sent it back to my house. What should I do to protect us and to block anything sent?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Read through the links posted in your first post lovelast, there is a lot of information on protection. By the way, if I had that feeling as you about a tricked gift, it would not be in my house.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Please get a reading. Most of the time people feel they have been crossed or tricked when they really haven't So getting a reading is crucial.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

lovelast

Unread post by lovelast » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Thank you J and Stars, your advice and answers to my concerns and questions have been very helpful and much needed.

Avalon7468
Newly Registered

Unread post by Avalon7468 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:30 am

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I need all of your help.

I need your honest interpretation of what you think the following things mean. Please forgive me for being so seemingly vague. I am intentionally trying not to lead you so I'm leaving out relationship and past history details on purpose. I can answer any and all questions you need/want me to if it helps. This is very important.

Second, I have photos of everything if you would like them.

Here goes:

This past Friday, I received an envelope in the mail. I know the sender.

The sender purposefully misspelled my first name on the outside of the envelope. It appears more like "Crustine" instead of Christine.

The back of the envelope had three drips of purple wax on and near the flap.

Inside the envelope there was a $78 check for a reimbursement payment due to me. My name on the check is spelled properly. The check itself is filled out without any additional markings or notations... none that I noticed anyway.

The date on the check was 21 MAR 2011.

The postmark on the envelope was 12 APR 2011.

There was a single sheet of hotel stationary (Four Seasons hotel) with a symbol on it. The outside of the symbol is a circle/oval, although its not exactly circular - there is a dip, of sorts, in the bottom half of the circle on the right side half of the bottom. Inside the circle, there is an almond/eye shape. Inside that shape is a spiral or perhaps a double spiral - I'm not certain.

There was also a feather covered in a greenish gritty dust. The feather is about 2 to 3 inches in length. It looks as if it could be grey in color naturally but because of the dust, I'm not certain.

There was no other writing or markings anywhere besides the symbol on the paper.

My husband opened the envelope even though it was addressed to me. He is now sick - no one else is. I understand this could be a coincidence.

That's it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:22 am

Well that wasn't subtle at all, was it?

With all that on and in the envelope it doesn't sound like a coincidence that the one who opened the envelope is sick at all!

If you have some Jinx Killer on hand, &/or Chinese Wash mix those up with a capful of ammonia and pour it all over the envelope and its contents, and wipe down anything that's touched it too.

If you don't have those then I would get some lemongrass, rue, and sage and boil it into a tea. Add some holy water if you can get it. Then put a capful of ammonia into the mix. Pour that all over the envelope, the check, everything - and wipe down anything it sat on or otherwise touched.

If you have some Uncrossing bath crystals or 13-Herb Bath get your husband to take one asap, and I would repeat it for at least 3 days to be safe.
If you don't have any onhand, you can use the same mix I mentioned above and add it to the bath.
Either way, doing an egg cleansing on him too would be good.

I would wash down your house with Chinese Wash &/or Uncrossing, too - to make sure that all negativity that brought into your home is banished for good.
As part of that cleansing, I would take a candle (white or black) and wipe your husband down (before he gets into a cleansing bath), and wipe down everyone else in the house, too. Then burn that candle and let it burn itself out while you're doing the cleansing work. (If you want to turn that into a Reversal to send that mess right back where it came from , then use a black candle that you've butted, inscribed your enemy's name into in backwards mirror-writing, and then burn it on a mirror that you've not looked into.)

When you've done the cleansing, get yourself some Fiery Wall of Protection oil and seal all the windows and doors in a 5-spot pattern, and burn some Fiery Wall of Protection incense throughout your home. Dressing and lighting a Fiery Wall vigil candle to let it work over a period of time isn't a bad idea either. Pray for St. Michael to come and defend you.

I would absolutely get a reading with an AIRR rootworker as soon as possible to make sure that those actions are enough, and to get more specific individualized advice. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck.

Oh - and I advise against cashing the check, personally. If you are able, contact the issuing bank directly and say the check was damaged in the mail and ask them to cancel that check and issue a new one.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:24 am

First would be to do a divination to see what is going on. It could be beginner for real or some idiot trying to scare you. Someone who really knew what they were doing would not be so obvious. Uncrossing, jinx killer etc would be good to use either way.

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:27 am

Here's a prayer to St. Michael:
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.
That's often used to combat spiritual attacks. So are prayers to St. Benedict.
HRCC Graduate #1765

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 am

Actually DelArca, there is a body of magical techniques that exploit the psychological effects of letting an enemy know that you've cursed them. So obvious malevolent work is not necessarily the act of a novice.

A reading is certainly advised to determine the actual risk this holds, but since the person who opened it has already fallen ill, it's best not to play around and assume that it's just a prank, and get down to some strong cleansing work right away while waiting for a reading.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:35 am

Devi, that makes sense as these issues are difficult to address in court(for instance if they wanted to sue for harrassment). Good to know, thanks.

Avalon7468
Newly Registered

Unread post by Avalon7468 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:47 am

You are all correct.

These two people - dislike me. That's probably an understatement. One is my ex-husband. The other is his wife of 11 years now. It may be her who cast the spell. I asked my daughter if either were into witchcraft after I saw the purple wax and she replied "kinda". So...there's that.

We are currently in court over child support. He wishes to reduce it even though the court just ordered him to increase it. We have a domestic violence past - including me and my two kids living in a safe house and restraining orders. The payment was for his portion of their medical bills - he doesn't have insurance on them. My angel of a husband does. My ex refused to get any for them even though it was court ordered.

You are also correct in that I would like to - prove, document, establish - their intent and if that this means me or my family harm so I can make it stop - legally. I just have no idea what all of it means. It is too covert in its current form - which is why they used it. If I can prove it to be otherwise - I can use it. You get what I'm saying, I'm sure.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:50 am

Another (meaner) thing you might do is write out a prayer/command to send all that evil back to the one who did it, and slap it all into a mirror box. You could add sulfur, dead spiders or a snake shed for good measure. Take it to the graveyard in the usual way. But take care to say "Lord, as much of this as is justified, and no more."

Then take a hyssop bath when you get home, and cleanse your house as described above.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

elmayimbe

Unread post by elmayimbe » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:23 pm

What can a person do when there hair has been "got"? when i say got i mean like tooken or grabbed.

Ok let me further explain ive been dealing with this for some time. My hair was got but now it is being worked on a lodestone. Yes people this maybe a weird way of using a lodestone but it works. This has been troubling me sometime and its getting annoying cuzz i can feel the pull of this lodestone whenever they feed it. The lodestone is also covered with a dark rag signifying, well, darkness.

When the person feeds this lodestone it brings luck to them. If that isnt enough, it takes away from me progressing smh.

This situation really sucks. i cant seem to find a solution. Things that ive done with very little results. Ive done reverse work, ive done clearing work, ive done cleansing work, ive done luck work.

I've gone as far as getting a lodestone and started working with it. that gives me the best results, but im tired of things going wrong after only a little bit of time. the lodestone by far has given me the best results, but i want a solution to this problem.

Im willing to take any suggestions, and as long as i havent done them already i will try them.

thanks and be good.

bye.

PS: i wasnt extremely sure where to post this under which header of the forums sorry to the mods i mean no disrespect if i posted in the wrong place i did read the forum rules so if i posted in the wrong place it wasnt on purpose thanks n goodbye.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:23 pm

If you want to break a spell that has been cast upon you using your bodily concerns (like hair) you should do some Uncrossing work or Cast Off Evil work. Then, do some Fiery Wall of Protection work to protect yourself and your home from being magically invaded.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:41 pm

For those unfamiliar with the concept of stealing someone's luck by touching their hair, all i can say is that this is a very old trick -- and the use of it is what leads some people to wear protection oil in their hair, especially at gambling casinos, to prevent their hair being touched and their luck taken.

Now, in this case, your hair is a link to you and the lodestone is used to draw your luck into the stone, which is then transferred to the one who has the stone. The rag is to wrap it up and keep you in the dark when the stone is not in use.

Okay, so now, as i understand, you have used your own lodestone to draw your luck back, and this is excellent -- but it only works for a while, and then the enemy drains your luck again. This is because the enemy has your hair, but you don't have the enemy's hair or name, or photo or, basically any link at all.

So what you must do is create a doll or stand-in for the enemy, and really bind the enemy into that doll. Then you will work a spell to cut the tie that links you to the enemy and also cuts what you have of the enemy to what the enemy has of you.

This is a fairly complex working, and not something i can describe on the internet. I know several rootworkers in AIRR who can do the work, but they would charge you for it.

If you want to try it yourself, i would suggest that you book a half-hour reading with me and i will describe the work step-by-step, and you can record the conversation or take notes. This would not be a reading. Rather, it would be a half-hour rootwork consultation. It will take all of half an hour to describe this spell to you, as you record it or take notes.

If you are interested, go to my booking page, here:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ca ... nwode.html
and book a half-hour reading for $30.00 with Paypal.

If you would rather pay someone to do the work, i can suggest two people at AIRR whom i know to be knowledgeable about this spell: ConjureMan Ali and Brother Jeffrey Vanderson. Others at AIRR may know it as well, and you can inquire of them individually.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

elmayimbe

Unread post by elmayimbe » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:04 am

mary bee thanks for your advice i am well intuned with the links you have given me and the type of work it is. I do appreciate your response and advice but in my case lol those didnt quite work to well thank you very much tho i dont want to sound ungrateful as that is not my intention at all i promise you that thanks much.

Catherine yes i do know there name and i can get a picture however this will be of little help to cuzz they do know how to play. Let me further explain when and if i do bind them to that doll now i am putting myself at them to reverse work to me which they do fairly easy seeing as they have an experienced worker at hand whenever they want or need help. Me doing that catherine would really mess me up cuzz now they are just gonna play bully. Call there worker have the work reversed and sent onto me yet again which leaves me in a bigger mess. Then they are able to just go on doing the same thing they have been doing for years but now i also have the work i put out, on me to. SMH this is really weird. Thanks alot catherine maybe ill call you when i have the extra money just not right now things are tight.

RhiannonWyt

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:49 am

While going through this thread to research Uncrossing I came across a post where someone believed they had been cursed and among other strange findings in their home they found a yellow ball under a piece of furniture that was unfamiliar and bizarre to him.

Some weeks ago I found a yellow ball of yarn placed in my Beloved's nightstand drawer. I didn't think much of it until yesterday during a reading with Ms. Cat and she was mentioning the color yellow turning up in a reading involving the hexing woman and how the color yellow was in her favor as far as activity going. The colors associated with my reading were blues and grays and were indicative of my more gentle magick. But part of this reading also revealed how my ability to cast has been cut because this hexing woman does have me crossed.

Can someone tell me what this is with the yellow balls and what LM oils should I use on it? Or should I just take the damn thing and burn it? I'd rather not remove it as it would be noticable that it's missing and I don't want to arouse suspicion. Also, it could and probably would be replaced. I have quite a few oils but the ones I could think of as being applicable are: Reversing, Run Devil Run (ordered, should be arriving soon), Controlling, Break-Up, Uncrossing, Cast-Off-Evil... I also have Follow Me Boy, I Dominate My Man, Come To Me, Love Me but I don't think they would be applying in something like this. Edited too add that I also have Inflammatory Confusion Oil ordered and should also arrive soon.
Rhiannon Wyt

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:35 pm

I'd Burn it!!! that's the best way to destroy the work. It is also believed that it reverses the work onto the sender.
If you've been crossed, have you uncrossed yourself? also, do plenty of protection work for your self, your home, your vehicle, heck even your place of work.
Maybe consider making a protection mojo for yourself and your child.
as far as what oil, go with reversing and/or uncrossing.
Cast of evil is more for breaking bad habits.

RhiannonWyt

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:57 am

Thank you Sweet Lady! I'll go ahead and get it and burn it then! I have some Damnation Oil too, is that something I would use on that thing? I will DEFINITELY use Reversing Oil on it. I'm waiting for a cursing doll from LM to do a mirror box spell on this woman. I'm also waiting for my bottle of Run Devil Run oil. Again, would that be a good oil to put on the ball?

Academically speaking though: Just what IS this thing? Does anyone know? I did a quickie Google search and didn't find anything that related yellow balls to magick of any sort. I can see the use of knot magick working with the yarn here but I'm looking to understand the tradition better.

I have started washing with Uncrossing Oil every day and annointing myself with Fiery Wall of Protection afterwards. I'm also putting the FWOP in an oil burner and burning that during my work.
Rhiannon Wyt

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:43 am

One would have to inspect the yarn ball to see what it was. It may be wrapped around a small token of some sort. It may contain wound-in hair of someone. Cultures vary in the way such things are prepared. There is no one answer.

Jinx Killer products (such as the oil or the sachet powder) are traditionally used to "kill" such items and leave them in pace when removing them to burn would be too noticeable.

SPD-HOO-JKIL
Jinx Killer Sachet Powder
$4.00

OIL-HOO-JKIL
Jinx Killer Oil
$6.00

catherine yronwode

RhiannonWyt

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Ms. Cat, thank you for that answer.

I'll order some Jinx Killer. On the humorous note I think I should just give you my bank account number and you can charge me a set amount every month for the products I'll end up ordering anyway. :lol:

I'd LOVE to burn the thing but truly, it's disappearance would be noticable and I will only do that as a last resort.

I have Uncrossing and Reversing Oil. Should I use either or both of those while I wait for Jinx Killer to arrive?

You may like to know that I started doing some work in earnest on Sunday night after our reading I started the Break Up Spell work like we mentioned and a White Skull candle on my Beloved. I did a reading for myself last night to see if there was any change in the state of things and was delighted to see that I had some actual activity and movement through the 8 of Wands although the presence of the 3 of Pentacles, reversed tells me that I'm not up to strength, despite my Uncrossing work and Fiery Wall of Protection work that I'm doing. The 3rd card in that reading was the Knight of Pentacles so I feel over all good about my ability or my endurance. That said, I have begun the process to hire a worker.

Blessings and Good Luck on your projects Ms. Cat. Thanks for your help and sharing your wisdom.
Rhiannon Wyt

RhiannonWyt

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 am

I had an opportunity to get that ball of yarn and replace it with a decoy. As I unraveled it I found pubic hairs. I put the mess in an iron pot and burned it. It stormed that night and I left the pot out for rainwater to fill it. When I dump the mess should I use a cross roads (which direction?) or a grave yard?

Scary note: Right after I got upstairs to go to bed my daughter awoke absolutely terrified of something she thought was in her bed. She would not go lay down there but only huddle into a tight ball. She was afraid to get under her covers. She wanted to sleep not just WITH me but ON me. It took time, some praying and talking with St. Michael and St. Uriel the Archangels to calm her.

I've thought about making Monster Spray for her. Some sort of mixture that she could use to spray - putting the power directly in her hand. Any suggestions on what oils might be best to put in the mix? Other ingredients?
Rhiannon Wyt

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:52 am

RhiannonWyt --

Thanks for the update. This is the kind of yarn ball i have been taught to make.

I understand your request for a protective spray but

a) That would be a topic for another thread (feel free to start one).

b) Calling a protective spiritual spray a "monster spray" is not good idea. You are inculcating the child with a confusion between fiction and spirituality which will create problems with matters of her belief and her knowledge-base in later life.
catherine yronwode

RhiannonWyt

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:58 am

Thanks Ms. Cat for responding.

Does color matter in these yarn balls?

I think I'm safe in assuming that burning it was a good idea, any best means of disposal?

I'll place the protective spray question (including some suggestions for naming it) in the oil part of the forum.
Rhiannon Wyt

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Hello everyone. I am new to this and trying to learn. Bad, freaky things have been happening to me and my family for over a year now. I am about to do a house cleansing with Chinese Wash and Uncrossing products I ordered. After that, I have the Peace Water and Blessing products to bring good into the home. However, I just read that antiques from Estate Sales could bring bad "stuff" with them into your house. I have a ton of stuff from Estate Sales. My question is: when I do the cleansing on the home, will bad stuff attached to my family and the antiques also be run off by the Chinese Wash and Uncrossing Incense?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Yes, absolutely! That's what it's for.

If there are any articles you are especially concerned about as vectors of misfortune, wash those down too: but if they would be damaged by water, use incense -- either Uncrossing, Jinx Killer or Run Devil Run. I'm also very partial to Hindu Grass products for cleansing -- they smell similar to Chinese Wash and the Hindu Grass product line includes incense.

You can order Lucky Mojo incenses here:
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”