Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Untying Tied Nature, Breaking Sex-Binding Spells

sparkel81

Spells for Untying Tied Nature, Breaking Sex-Binding Spells

Unread post by sparkel81 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:29 pm

I have a question:if another woman has done magic on your man to tie his nature,what should i do because this has been going on too long and i need my sex life back..pls HELP!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Untying Tied Nature, Breaking Sex-Binding Spells

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Burdock root can help with that, dill leaf, ginseng root, John the Conqueror root. Nature oil. It's be cleansing work and uncrossing work sort of geared to this specific mess.

However if this is a long-standing problem, or if you don't do much work for yourself, then you may just want to hire someone to do the work for you to make sure it's effective. You can find a good worker through the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Okay i'm not sure exactly how i'm supposed to use tha roots,now do i add them to tha LM oil and my second question about tha nature oil do i have him bath in it or rub on gentile area or what..? thanx in advance

wowee

Unread post by wowee » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Hi forum, I need to know what I can do to help my brother restore his nature/sex function organ. He asked me and I didn't know but we think that the lady that he was involved with did something to him because he is trying to leave. She lived with him and he worked and gave her his money to handle bills but when he received a letter that his home was going to go into foreclosure he had had enough of her and wanted to know why she wasn't paying or doing what she was suppose to do with his money. Yet she made sure her hair and family and friends were taken care of. It just had enough of her and told her he would put her up somewhere if she left and she didn't want leave but eventually did. Now he has moved on and she still bothers him and wants to have a relationship but he doesn't yet he says he can't do anything with any other woman and believes that this woman has messed with him and wants to know what can he do to help himself. Please if anyone has any ideas let me know. thank you

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:29 pm

If his nature has really been jinxed then you can make a tea out of calamus, dill, ginger root, and sampson snake root and have him rub it all over his body and his genitals over the course of nine days. Make a fresh batch of tea daily. There is also a rub made out of Burdock root and olive oil. Work with a reversing candle and uncrossing jinx. Wash down the house with chinese floor wash.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

wowee

Unread post by wowee » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:28 am

Thanks I will get the stuff and have him to do that.

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:27 am

Are there other herbs? For example a subsitute for Samson snake root and calamus??

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am

The herbs CM listed are available from LM.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Hey guys and girls

lachina wrote:Are there other herbs? For example a subsitute for Samson snake root and calamus??

No not really, but as cleo pointed out they are all available from LuckyMojo here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

The rub CM posted is very very nice and you should most definitely follow his excellent advise. I also suggest the man drink a tea of Sampson snake root and Boneset, that way you address the problem from outside and in.

Finally I recommend candle work. A white penis candle, named for him and dressed with Nature,High John and Van Van is very powerful for untying a mans nature. A suggest he burn it over nine days, while he does the rub down, then drink the tea. He must pinch or snuff out the candle, no blow it out, on the ninth day let the candle burn down the whole way and dispose of the wax at a crossroads.

Good Luck and God Bless

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Here are the names, prices, and SKU numbers to order:

CALAMUS ROOT CHIPS
Used by those who wish to control a situation or to dominate a specific person.
$3.00 HER-CAA-RTCH

DILL LEAF
For folks crossed or jinxed in love, and for men who have had their nature taken away.
$3.00 HER-DIL-LEAF

GINGER ROOT (JAMAICA GINGER)
Fiery protection from evil; also heats up love affairs and sexuality.
$3.00 HER-GIN-ROOT

SAMPSON SNAKE ROOT CHIPS
A root of power and strength, especially for men; used in making Jack-balls and mojos.
$3.00 HER-SAM-ROOT

BURDOCK ROOT
A cleansing, protective, and uncrossing herb, said to restore male nature.
$3.00 HER-BUR-ROOT
catherine yronwode

FilacP

Unread post by FilacP » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:37 am

is there a spell known that will unbind your lover? I believe a binding spell has been placed on my husband by an ex-lover. Please advise ASAP!!! :x

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Well what type of "binding" something tying his nature? Something keeping him bound to an ex lover? Something aimed at stopping him from progressing at work? Something tying up his money? Please be more specific.

Generally if you feel that your lover is being worked on you can work with Uncrossing and Jinx Killer to undo the work.

FilacP

Unread post by FilacP » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:41 am

I believe that a binding spell has been placed on him disabling him from achieving a full erection when we are having sex. I know that he loves me and we try very hard to look over this problem but, it is really stressing me out!! He is embarassed by this and I rarely mention it to him. I would really like to try something on him to release this spell without his knowledge!! He is only 38 years old and we are truly stressed by this situation and I feel it is causing marital strain between the two of us!! :oops:

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:44 am

To answer the original poster FilacP:

You could schedule a reading with a rootworker to see if he has had his nature crossed in any way. They can also help you suggest remedies if this is the case. It could be a medical issue, and going to see a doctor might be a good thing for the two of you. If you are to uncross his nature without him knowing you could use a Penis figural candle.

You can read about a both to uncross the nature of a man here:
http://www.herb-magic.com/dill-leaf.html
You could also mix dill leaf with 13 herb bath and uncrossing products for a 3 way blend.

There is also a whole line of Nature products made with herbs and roots traditionally used to increase the sexual vitality of a man.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-nature.html

You can read a some more about tricks to improve his nature on the page about Sampson Snake Root
http://www.herb-magic.com/sampson-snake-root.html

another curio that might be of interest to you is the Racoon Penis Bone
http://www.herb-magic.com/racoon-penis-bone.html

Here you can find a reputable reader:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:42 am

I agree with svarthyndan. Definitely consult with a rootworker first to see if your partner has been hoodooed, AND in what way. This way you can begin to see what can be done. The nature product line is EXCELLENT for this after you have done some uncrossing work. ALso, do not forget to put up some protection for your target if he has in fact been jinxed some how.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

roseoilstatus

Unread post by roseoilstatus » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:14 am

when happens when menstrual blood is given by 2 women to same guy. whose works and what r the results. plz do answer want to know.

my husband is given menstruation blood by 2 women. does it has still have effect it was around 7 yrs ago, does it still have effect and what should be done. shall i put my blood to him will it destroy their spell power on him and i regain my love. plz answer me.

regards.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:48 am

You will want to give him a good cleansing and uncrossing to rid him of the effects of the previous two women before feeding him yourself. There are several different herbs that are aimed at taking off love work, such as dill. I would start with the Uncrossing spell kit worked on his behalf, and see if you can get him to take a couple of 13-Herb baths.

However, you may strongly wish to consider having a reading done with a professional AIRR rootworker in order to make sure that that will be enough to release him from the effects, or if some further action would be required. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

lfs

Unread post by lfs » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:40 pm

My friends husband has no sexual desires and therefor can not function! someone put something in his drink so this would happen. He does not have any other women in his live. she has tried to get him to open up to her and he won't and gets very frustrated.
what could I do to help her resolve this problem?

God Bless;
Thank you Our Lady of Fatima,St. Michael, St. Ana,The Holy Ghost, St. Elijah, St. Martha,
St Deshacedor,St. Clara, St. Lucia,

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:07 am

Hi there,
I would recommend that your friend or her husband get a reading first to properly assess the situation. It does sound from what you are describing like his nature may have been tied. At the very least he needs to be cleansed. Start him off with the 13 day regimen of the 13 herb bath:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
But depending on what was done, how it was done and who did it further work may be required.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:12 am

Hi Ifs:

If the husband was jinxed sexually, he needs to take a series of uncrossing baths to remove the jinx. If he won't "open up" to his wife, would be be willing to do the baths? I think most men are willing to do anything to bring back sexual function :)

A great bath is the Thirteen Herb Bath taken for 13 days in a row:

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

He should follow up the bath series with John the Conqueror bath to strengthen his nature:

http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

or there's Nature products, which help his sexual nature:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-nature.html

He should also see a doctor to make sure nothing medical is at the base of the problem.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:47 am

Thanks Mary Bee for mentioning that--you are so right, please encourage him to have a full physical work up to make sure that there is not a medical condition involved!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

lfs

Unread post by lfs » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:29 am

Thanks,
Mary Bee & MISS Bri.

They had a women staying at there home for a while and the husband disliked her and didn't want her there and the women new that. shortly after this problem started, we did have a reading and that's how we found out what the problem was. I told her from the beginning that she did something and for her to tell the women to leave. He doesn't know that the wife knows his problem, she does not think he will take the baths, is there anything else we could do?

God Bless;
Thank you Our Lady of Fatima,St. Michael, St. Ana,The Holy Ghost, St. Elijah, St. Martha,
God Bless;

lfs

Unread post by lfs » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 am

Could I have his wife use the Nature products and the other products as a clothes wash or floor wash? to see if anything will change.
Could I do a candle and dress it with the Nature, and John the Conqueror oils? or others oils?

God Bless;
God Bless;

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:36 am

He needs to see a doctor and do a 13-herb bath. You can help him by burning a red penis candle dressed with Nature or John the Conqueror oil. Make him a mojo hand with a raccoon penis bone, and one or two John the Conqueror roots, also dressed in Nature or JC oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

lfs

Unread post by lfs » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Thanks Everyone!!
I will try what was suggested on my end if nothing changes, she will need to confront her husband and get him to go see a Doctor, or do the baths.
God Bless;

duchess

Unread post by duchess » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:46 am

I third or fourth the suggestion of getting him to take the 13-herb bath and seeing a doctor!

However, there may be something you could try in the meantime until he sees a doctor and gets the baths. A sneaky thing you could do is have your friend put some uncrossing oil or jinx killer in his bodywash or aftershave without him knowing about it...I know others have done this and it worked well.

lfs

Unread post by lfs » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:58 am

That is a very good suggestion! thanks duchess!
God Bless;

Brother_Silence

Unread post by Brother_Silence » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:33 am

I once did some work for a woman whose husband was in a similar situation.

The real work, in her case, was helping her husband summon the courage to go see the doctor. This is a problem that a lot of men would rather not have to admit.

I have always found it important to remember that when working with other's personal problems take their personal sensitivities into account.

I hope this is useful.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:42 am

Brother Vanderson wrote:I once did some work for a woman whose husband was in a similar situation.

The real work, in her case, was helping her husband summon the courage to go see the doctor. This is a problem that a lot of men would rather not have to admit.

I have always found it important to remember that when working with other's personal problems take their personal sensitivities into account.

I hope this is useful.

Very useful! Thank you for sharing that information. We all have to remember to be very open-minded about everyone involved in the situation.

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

lfs

Unread post by lfs » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:33 am

Yes this is very helpful! the husband is in denial and won't talk about it! This is so bad that he now wants to sell there house and split up because she told him that she feels there may be an issue and that he should seek medical attention! he is telling her that the problem is that they are growing apart.
He won't take the baths nor believes in such things.

Thank you!!
God Bless;

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Have the wife get a reading. He could getting his needs met elsewhere. If that is not the case, make a doll of him and bathe it, then talk to it about seeing the doctor.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

lfs

Unread post by lfs » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks Mama Micki!
That is also a great idea.. I did do a reading for her and there is no one else, I only saw the women that was living with them for 6 months and the problems started 4 months ago! I did see that he is having sexual issues and I feel he does need to see a doctor.
I will do the doll to try to get him to go see s doctor.
God Bless;

twiiin1111

Unread post by twiiin1111 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if I might get a little help.

A little over a year ago I met a woman. She is from the Ukraine, the region of the Carpathian Mts. She is exceedingly beautiful.

I met this woman through my Father who happened to casually know her from the place that she worked that he frequented for business.

My Father became ill. I gave her my phone number so that she could call and find out how he was doing. Up to this point I have not had much contact with this woman.

One week after my Father passed I receive a phone call from her. She wants me to come to her and pick up some perogies she made for me. I told her that I would come the next day. She insisted I come as soon as possible.

Three days later I receive another call from her asking if I ate all the perogies, I did and thanked her. She then insisted I take her out. I was opposed to this. She was married.

I relented, and told her I would take her to dinner. I was very uncomfortable.

She arrived here four months prior. Married a man to come here, and is living very well.

On that first date she informed me she had chosen me, I would marry her as soon as her papers went through in a year and a half and would give me a child.

This was in the first hour.

She did not now how I made a living or whether I could maintain a high standard of living for her. To be honest I was curious about the whole situation.

Within weeks I became unusually enamored with her and jokingly I asked her if she put some kind of spell on me. She casually looked me in the eye and said yes, pee in the perogies, among other things. I thought she was joking.

I know a older lady where I work who is from Porte Rico, Her mother in her 90's she claims can "See" as she puts it.

I asked her about what this woman told me. She did not like it. She said she would call her mother and ask her. The next day She came to me and said her mother only looked briefly, that her daughter was not to get involved at all anymore and advise me to leave this woman immediately.

I have been with this woman for over a year. Several times I have tried to break from her including now. There seems to be something that just won't let go.

Is there anything that anyone could advise me on breaking away from this.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Are you living with her? Then move out. If not, don't have any more contact with her. No phone, no email, no texts, no letters, no personal contact. If you seriously want to get away from her, Cut and Clear. If you suspect that she has done work on you, get an Uncrossing kit. And for heaven's sake, don't eat anything she has cooked!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:35 am

I definitely second Mama Micki's advice. Also, once you've taken that Uncrossing bath, save a little of the bathwater to sneak into your own grooming supplies and your laundry supplies, so you can keep that work going. You can add some water from your Cut and Clear bath, too, if you decide to do that work.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

twiiin1111

Unread post by twiiin1111 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Thank you ladies for the assistance.

No, we do not live together.

Looking at the calender I noticed it has been three weeks since we have had any contact.

I am hoping this is a sufficient amount of time, the longer it continues, that she will concider that I am not worth the trouble.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:17 pm

I highly suggest you hire a rootworker to get a reading to see what this woman is up to. I get the sense that she is still working on you..Shes too quiet.

Besides doing the above, there is one element that is missing...PROTECTION PROTECTION PROTECTION. You need to not only cleanse yourself, but protect yourself. I would cleanse yourself for at least 9 days or 13 days. And I would put her in a mirror box.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:10 am

Another page you may want to look at is the one Miss Cat has on body fluids, there are a few different methods of undoing this type of work there as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

phelogeny

Unread post by phelogeny » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Greetings,
I am new to this forum and I am looking for some help as I am a priest in one of the African Traditional Religions and I am looking to move back to my Hoodoo roots for this work as the man that has me tied up is also a traditional priest. We have a child together, so he might have some of my personal effects but since leaving him, I have no desire at ALL to be with any man at all. Not even men I have in the past been very attractive to. At first, I thought it was because I recently gave birth and moved across country but now know the truth and want to correct my situation.

I am thinking about using a red vulva candle with uncrossing oil and herb mixture. There seem to be allot on a man's nature being tied but not allot on a female that has been tied up or crossed. I personally prefer to make the work from start to finish but my sculpting skills are minimum at best, so I will purchase the candle from here. Any suggestions or recommendations for additional work or herbs to use?

Phelogeny

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi Phelogeny and Welcome to the Forum.

In addition to your candle work, for getting rid of Crossing of any kind, a series of baths over 3 to 13 days (depending on how stubborn the problem is) work really well. You might want to consider one of the herb baths from LM like 13-herb bath or the Jinx Killer bath crystals (really great formula!).

If you're willing to make an herbal bath, one alternative for untying a woman's nature would include:
-3 parts nettle
-1 part sarsaparilla root
-1 part hyssop
-1 part angelica
-1/2 part sage
Boil the angelica and sarsparilla roots while envisioning yourself as the sensual strong woman that loves sex that you desire to be. Reading from the Song of Solomon would also be quite appropriate. Once the roots have simmered in the water for 15 minutes, turn off the heat, add the nettle, hyssop and sage (those actually break the work that's been done on you) and steep for another half hour. Add the herb tea to your bath and keep aside a cup to drink internally (it won't taste so hot, but it does the job and it's non-toxic: do not consume if you're pregnant however as the angelica and hyssop are contraindicated in pregnancy).

If you need additional information on using baths and washes, there is an informational web-page here:http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Blessings and keep us updated on how your work progresses.

phelogeny

Unread post by phelogeny » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Greetings Aura,
Thank you so much for the warm invite. I will definitely use your suggestion and report back. I started taking a 21 day bath with Hyssop and high john praying "Psalms 51" Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. I am about 12 days in. I would like to take the tea, so I will prepare it an take it with the current work.

This brings me to another question, is it acceptable to break up the Psalms into the verses that pertain to the issue or should I always read it from beginning to end?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:34 pm

I've heard both opinions on the psalms Phelogeny. Personally, I find nothing wrong with working with just sections of them as apply to a situation although I tend to work with the whole thing in a Psalm and sections with Scripture or the Song of Songs. Mama Micki is one of our resident experts on working with the Book as is Miss Cat, perhaps one of the two can add their 2c on the subject.

Blessings.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:45 pm

An alternative for untying your nature is to take a new knife in a river and urinating on the blade. It cuts through anything put on your sex.

As for the Psalms, both are perfectly legitimate. Some pray the entirety of the Psalm while others only recite the verses pertaining to their situation, often over and over again like a mantra.

An alternative is to inscribe the pertinent verse on the candle or petition paper, while reciting the entire Psalm out loud. This was a technique, I picked up from a root doctor in Chicago who also was quite the Kabballist.

phelogeny

Unread post by phelogeny » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Thank you so much Aura and ConjureMan Ali,

Are the instructions to just take myself and the knife to the rivers edge and urinating on it. What must I do with the knife after?

Also I have a question regarding numbers. Sometimes you hear 3 times/days, 7, 9, 13 or/and 21. For this bath, I wanted to take the bath for 21 days thinking 3x7= 21. 3 times the number of luck. I also thought of 3 times a day for 9 days. As my aunt told me that work is answered when its done 9 times (I vaguely remember, so I might be mistaken) Aura suggested 13 for her bath, what is the significance of the numbers?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:43 am

Hi phelogeny,

I think the info in the following thread could be useful in explaining the details of your querry from a number of different perspectives:
numerology-and-the-meanings-of-numbers-in-hoodoo-t7844.html-sid=c0c322e839f182e4ad58b35f384fd2ac#p103226

Amanda112

Unread post by Amanda112 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:00 am

Hello, please what spell can I use to help in-bid myself from a man.

I dated this man several years ago and drank his semen without knowing the effects, He would get very upset if I did not drink his semen. I was under the misguided beliefs I was inlove.

Now years later I am still obsessed with this man,and I don't know why

Please How can I Un-Bid myself from a man after drinking his Semen

Please how can I unbind myself

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am

Amanda112, you wrote,
I dated this man several years ago and drank his semen without knowing the effects, He would get very upset if I did not drink his semen. I was under the misguided beliefs I was inlove.

Now years later I am still obsessed with this man,and I don't know why

Please How can I Un-Bid myself from a man after drinking his Semen

It is pretty unusual that a person who was using magic on you would "get upset" if you didn't drink his semen because this type of spell is usually performed in SECRET. That is, the body fluids are administered without the target's knowledge.

However, in some cultures -- and African American culture is among these -- there is a strong belief that even CONSENSUAL oral sex during a woman's menstrual period, or with a man at any time if the semen is swallowed, can result in a form of tied nature in which the one who ingests the body fluid remains somewhat obsessed with the partner. Drinking urine has also been cited as a cause of such obsession.

The usual way to take off such spells is to drink a decoction made with ingredients such as the filiings from the ridges of an old silver dime (pre-1964, when dimes were really made of silver) and boiling it in milk (preferably from a black cow), After this, one can go to a river and pee along the blade of a brand new knife, letting the knife blade divide the stream of urine, and positioning oneself so that the urine falls directly into the running water of the stream.

This is what to order:

AMU-USA-DIME
Genuine Silver Mercury Dime (Winged Liberty Dime)
$8.00

Other methods include the use of specific herbal teas to drink and the use of herbal teas to bathe one's genitals. Generally speaking, both the drink and the genital bathing would be prescribed, the one following the other. Repetion of the procedure might also be recommended, three times being a common but not obligatory plan.

See more suggestions earlier in this thread.

You may need to work with a professional root doctor if the condition is of long standing.

Which brings me to another point:

In a different post you made here, in the reconciliation thread, you are asking about reunion or reconciliation with a lover with whom you have not had a close relationship with in several years, but with whom you were, by your own admission, somewhat "obsessed" against your will. Here you are asking about breaking a spell that has tied your nature.

If both questions do NOT concern the same man, no problem.

However, if both questions DO involve the same man, you will need to carefully decide what course of action you want to take. It is possible to perform a trick for untying your nature or a trick for attempting a re-seduction and reunion -- but to perform both spells simultaneously would be to work against yourself at a certain level. It could be done, if you worked sequentially, however, that is, if you first untied yourself sexually, as above, then did a Cut and Clear spell to remove your obsession, and then went back for a seduction spell that resulted in reunion -- a rather complex and difficult series of jobs of work for an inexperienced home-practitioner to accomplish. I would suggest that if this is your desire, you hire a rootworker to assist and coach you.

In either case, good luck.
catherine yronwode

Destiny

Unread post by Destiny » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi Everyone,

I always hear about the men being sexually hoodooed, but what can you use for a women that has this problem, they have no sexual desires for a man that they are with. My girlfriend complains to me constantly that she had a reading and they said a woman that likes her husband & wants to be with him, is doing work to try to draw him to her. They gave her baths to take, but she still complains about having no desire to have sex with him as well as him not wanting to have sex with her, and is afraid of losing him. Is there a spell she can do to bring on the desire for her husband & make her hot for him & make it more enjoyable for the both of them.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi Destiny, There may be more going on here than a magical situation. If your friend is working with a rootworker she should probably check back in with them and determine if there is another/next step to take. But she might also consider seeing a medical doctor. There could be something medically going on.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

brthrchristopher

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:36 pm

She should check in with her worker and see what next step to take.

There is also the condition oil known as Fire of Love, which is to help reignite passion and romance. She might find those products of use.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:52 am

Hi Destiny,

women can be sexually hoodooed as well and in addition to the excellent advice given by the forum members and moderators above, you can read through ways to remedy the situation in the following thread I've merged this one into.

faithfirst80

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:50 pm

A few months ago I did a love binding & passion work with a rootworker.
After over a month of agonizing I have decided to breakup with my non-commital boyfriend. Deep down inside that the breakup and no contact for awhile will shake some sense into him and coming running back with flowers in hand but I know its just wishful thinking.
What are the repercussions when a breakup occurs after binding work? Is it somewhat like the Craft where the guys get obsessive?

All my rootworker will say is that my bf may not take it very well and he suggested just stopping all contact with him instead of
a face to face breakup. I'm worried =(

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:30 pm

faithfirst80, I would say trust your rootworker's advice. If your boyfriend's "not taking it very well" includes violence, do some protection work for yourself, too.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Last edited by MissMichaele on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: salutation

faithfirst80

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:44 pm

He my nature is a very nice guy and never have been a violent person. I'm not worried about him overreacting..

I just want to know what happens if you breakup with a person after love binding. Are they still binded to you? they keep coming back, etc?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, faithfirst80 ,
I have found, in many decades, that if you don't reverse the binding, there were always be a "BOND" between you and the person.
No, they don't keep coming back like a stalker. But, you may see the person a few times in the future.
Eventually, it will wear off.
Take care

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:12 pm

I'd suggest Cut and Clear to remove emotional ties to this man. If you can afford it, get the kit.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:03 am

You might want to do some unbinding work - get a candle that represents him and one that represents you, put them in candle holders and tie them together with thread - cut the threads apart and as they burn down, move the candles apart - just a little bit each day over seven days, then burn them completely.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita

faithfirst80

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:10 pm

madam patima,

what would happen if I don't do the unbinding. I'm wavering in my decision for the breakup.
im breaking up because he is a commitment phobe and im hoping this drastic move will help him realize
that i'm the one for him.

duchess

Unread post by duchess » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:01 am

Faithfirst,

If you are wavering in your decision for the breakup and have already done some binding work on him, it's obvious that your real intention is to get him to commit. So why not do some commitment work on him instead? It seems likely that breaking up with him won't bring him to his senses and may really go against your true intentions.

In this case, I particularly recommend Chuparrosa and Stay with Me products but I recommend talking to your rootworker.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:15 am

Hello Faithfirst80,

I agree with duchess on this. Breaking up with someone in order to get them to commit just seems like you are sending mixed signals not only to him but to the universe in general. If you really want to see if things with this person will work out then I would suggest doing some come to me/stay with me work. The products duchess suggested sound good for this to me. In doing this work though you should set your self a time limit and if he doesn't come around by the end of your time limit then you need to just leave it be.

Peace~

Nathen

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”