Unread postby jacqui » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:23 pm

thankyou jwwcclin
you have saved me
jacqui

Tricky Immigration Case

Unread postby Calor » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:27 am

Hello all,

I need a little help on this situation.

I had an immigration interview, in which we were told that everything went well, and that we should receive the green card in a few weeks. Fast forward to 9 months later, A new letter arrived from the local office, stating that we needed to come in for another interview, and to see a specific officer (it doesn's give the officer's name, but gives a number). It's like we have to re-do the entire process again. My husband does not want to go. I have since done a spell using do as I say, commanding, compelling on him, and some honey.
The officer though, I am a bit confused. From what I have read here, I should use court case?? I was thinking of some honey as well. (honey and court case on a brown candle). Also burning a John the conqueror purple candle and oil. Since I have a number, maybe just use the number in the spell? I also don;t want to go to this interview again. I hate these things. So I was thinking more of, somehow getting the officer to just approve the case. Any suggestions? I would really appreciate your help, and I thank you all in advance.
Calor

Re: Tricky Immigration Case

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:34 pm

I would definitely do a court case candle. That is a great idea as this is a type of court case. A john the conqueror candle is another great option so that you and your husband can do well in the interview.

You may want to do a crown of success candle so that you are successful.

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html AND a road opener candle www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html to remove obstacles.

Another trick you can do is. Call the office ahead of time and find out the name of who is working on your case. On the day of the interview, write the name of the officer on a piece of paper you can put some essence of bend over on the piece of paper. Fold it towards you turn it 90 degrees to the right and fold it towards you again. Put it in your right shoe. You will walk all over the officer and get your way. This trick has worked EVERY time for me when I have to dominate someone especially in an interview.

www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Calor » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:08 am

Thank you for your help starsinthesky.
Unfortunately, my husband, myself and the person who will be driving us to the the interview, are not able to get time off for the date that was given to us. So now, I need to reschedule. I was thinking of throwing some court case powder on the paper that I have to fiLl out. Should I throw bend over on it as well?

I will definitely burn crown of success. I was actually going to mix the court case oil and crown of sucess oil with some do as I say, or bend over oil. But now that you've mentioned doing a candle for crown of success, I will do that. I will also use the road opener.
Calor

Re: The Creator Has Answered

Unread postby masteredfate » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 pm

I just read your story. That's amazing! Like the last poster said, success is in sight. :)

Natasha
masteredfate

Unread postby Calor » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi starsinthesky7, update, the case got denied. Any suggestions besides a lawyer? I would be grateful.
Calor

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:28 am

You could appeal to Justu Juez (Just Judge) to receive an appeal or mercy in this case. St Jude may be another good option; he's the patron saint of "hopeless cases".

Good luck,
mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Calor » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Thank you so much Marybee. I just bought a St. Jude's candle yesterday. Really weird that you mentioned it today. I will definitely try both the just judge and St. Jude. Thank you for your help. :-)
Calor

Unread postby Calor » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:05 am

Goood news! I received a letter yesterday, stating that the officer received the letter, and has re-opened the case. She did not give a new appt date yet.

Thank you so much. I started the judge and st jude candles, and a purple one with some commanding, do as I say, bend over, success, and court case. Hoping that she just approves the case and not put us through another interview.
Calor

Re: Citizenship spell

Unread postby Calor » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 am

WOW Devi!

This was amazing.. I love it!! I too have my own immigration situation, and have been working on it. I will try this again, using your method here. I am sure it wouldn't hurt.

Path2Success, did you receive positive results after trying this?
Calor

Re: Citizenship spell

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:36 pm

...situations are different Calor, some call for additional work while some do not. Good luck in your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

criminal conviction - facing deportation - need help ASAP

Unread postby Maame7 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:45 pm

I had a criminal conviction - "conspiracy" to a drug charge with my ex-husband 6years ago. He has long been deported but am still here with our 5 yr old girl and 4 yr old boy.

Am currently facing deportation because of this and am in the very final stages and my deportation officer has suddenly turned heat of hot coals on me and even put an ankle monitor bracelet on me today.

He threthens to place me in detention in a maximum of 10 days and am scared!

Please help! Let the entire immigration and homeland security have mercy on me and renew my work permit that has been expired since 2007.
Maame7

Re: criminal conviction - facing deportation - need help ASAP

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Maame7 --

I don't know what kind of protective work you have done in the past, but at this point in your case, you ccan only ask for a miracle.

In conjure, we like to use Sumac Berries for cases where one has been convicted but prays for mercy of the court.No guarantees, but try that in a honey jar, also bathing in Sumac tea and drinking Sumac tea.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Maame7 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Catherine,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have not done any protective work ever before. The Sumac Berries sounds fine as you have suggested but what do I do now? How do I purchase this and what do I do?

Thanks
Maame7

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:59 am

You can get the berries from the LM catalog.

http://www.herb-magic.com/sumac-berries.html

Honey Jar work is explained here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Here are some free spells you can look at and see if something fits what you are looking for:

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

Hope this helps!
Psychic Mimi

Spells for Visas, Passports, Immigration, Deportation

Unread postby Kuhrohk » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Here’s my situation:

My boyfriend is Canadian, I’m American. He’s been pretty adamant that we’re in it for the long-haul, but he also doesn’t want to get married “just for a visa” which I can understand.

The way I understand it, he can ‘legally’ be down in America for 6 months without having to do something to change his citizenship. I’m leery about pushing my luck with the law on that aspect, I heard horror stories that they can keep him from immigrating.

He’s coming down here to start the process, but he keeps telling me to let him handle it. I’m trying very hard just to let him handle it.

Is there something I should do to give this thing a nudge? I’m trying not to overly influence this move, I’d like it to be natural, but I’m not sure if ‘slow and steady’ is the way to go in this case.

Does anyone have experience with this sort of immigration? Or an idea of how to grant myself more patience to let it take its course?
Kuhrohk

Immigration to USA

Unread postby Indian_conjure » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:09 am

Long time back I applied for a USA tourist visa when my sister was visiting her husband and I was looking forward to accompany her. Since I was around 21 yrs of age , unmarried but was doing a job my visa was denied on the basis as they feared I will not return from the USA if I went there. Now I am thinking of applying again to visit my relatives in USA but I am 26 now and not married yet but still doing a job. So what can I do so that my Visa does not gets rejected even though it has been rejected once.
Indian_conjure

Re: Immigration to USA

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Court Case supplies are for all legal matters, whether or not they involve actually going to court. A Court Case honey could help.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mycatsayshi » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:41 pm

You may also wish to petition the Mexican folk saint, Santa Muerte. http://luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html. Although this link focuses on Santa Muerte's abilities to protect a marriage from wandering, she has also been used to cross the border between Mexico and US. Here is a prayer that has been used by millions of Mexican immigrants to aid in their immigration to the US. It may work for you as well. Best of luck!

Most Holy Spirit of Death, I invoke your holy name to ask that you help me in this endeavor. Lead me over mountains, valleys, and paths. Don’t stop showering me with your good fortune. Make sure that my destination is freed of all evil purposes. Santa Muerte, through your powerful protection, prevent problems from materializing and weighing heavily on my heart. My lady, prevent sickness from touching me and keep away tragedy, pain, and want. I light this candle so that the gleam of your eyes forms an invisible shield around me. Grant me prudence, patience, and, Holy Queen of Darkness, grant me strength, power, and wisdom. Tell the elements not to unleash their fury wherever I go. Make sure I have a happy return trip, because I’m ready to adorn and decorate your home at my holy altar.
mycatsayshi

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:36 am

Thank you, mycatsayhi. This prayer could be used for other purposes, such as safe travel, luck, and protection. I posted it on the Santisima Muerte thread.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

get a tourist visa

Unread postby desiree » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:37 am

hie, last year my mom apply for a British tourist visa , she wanted to visit me just for few weeks, but it has been refused... This summer i am going back home for few days and i like to help her apply again for it, she really needs some days away from her family problems, just few weeks, she is financial independent ....
i wonder if i can do any hoodoo for her to get her visa quickly!!! it be nice if on my way back to England she can come with me, she is 75 and it be easier for her then...
do you think road opener oil on a candle, be good on the day we do the application (online) and again on the day of the appointment???
desiree

tourist visa for my mom, please help !!!

Unread postby desiree » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:45 am

hie, last year my mom apply for a British tourist visa , she wanted to visit me just for few weeks, but it has been refused... This summer i am going back home for few days and i like to help her apply again for it, she really needs some days away from her family problems, just few weeks, she is financial independent ....
i wonder if i can do any hoodoo for her to get her visa quickly!!! it be nice if on my way back to England she can come with me, she is 75 and it be easier for her then...
do you think road opener oil on a candle, be good on the day we do the application (online) and again on the day of the appointment???
desiree

Re: tourist visa for my mom, please help !!!

Unread postby starry moonlit night » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:41 am

Hi Desiree,

Try some Fast Luck products and Crown of Success products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824
starry moonlit night

Re: tourist visa for my mom, please help !!!

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:01 am

starry moonlit night wrote:Hi Desiree,

Try some Fast Luck products and Crown of Success products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Also Look Me Over products, to make sure your mother's needs get attention.

More good luck,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Help family get green cards

Unread postby someone » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:37 pm

hello,
Is there any spell that I use and my family members win green-card lottery and they will be able to come to here and stay with me?in this lottary, many people participate every year and just one percent of them, will win .
someone

Re: Help family get green cards

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:39 pm

I Can You Can't, Victory, and Court Case are possibilities. Black Cat and Van Van can help change your bad luck to good.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby someone » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:54 pm

Mama Micki wrote:I Can You Can't, Victory, and Court Case are possibilities. Black Cat and Van Van can help change your bad luck to good.

thanks for your reply, how can i get help from you for this wish?
someone

Unread postby someone » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:02 am

Mama Micki wrote:I Can You Can't, Victory, and Court Case are possibilities. Black Cat and Van Van can help change your bad luck to good.

I just got it, i can you cant is name of one of LM products, I was thinking you said, I cant do that and you can do that, lol
another question, can I use spells instead of my family, as I fill lottery forms for them, do I need any specific spell when LM filling forms to participate in lottery? like time of day or anything else?
someone

Re: Spells for Visa Passport Green Card Immigration Deportation

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:11 am

someone: You can certainly do spells for family members on their behalf. There are many, many different spells to do for lottery winnings, luck, etc. available from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company. Time of day and additional parameters would be wholly up to you. Some use them and some do not.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#spellkits
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby someone » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:57 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:someone: You can certainly do spells for family members on their behalf. There are many, many different spells to do for lottery winnings, luck, etc. available from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company. Time of day and additional parameters would be wholly up to you. Some use them and some do not.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#spellkits

thank you
someone

Unread postby Nefertiti » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:24 pm

I have a question what is the difference between the Commanding spiritual line and the essence of Bend over spiritual line? :|
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will -Jawaharal Nehru
Nefertiti

Unread postby Nefertiti » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:09 am

Anyone?
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will -Jawaharal Nehru
Nefertiti

Unread postby natstein » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:14 am

Hello Nefertiti,

I have never had to use these products but from what I understand Essence of Bend over products have an aspect of degradation or humiliation to it where as commanding does not. Commanding will let you get your way but people will still have respect for your skills. You can read more about these products at these two sites

Commanding http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html (there is actually a paragraph on this sight specific to your question)

and

Essence of Bend Over http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sulman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:53 am

I think at this point Van Van/Road Opener might be the most appropriate. I have not begun my official petition yet, I am just trying to obtain old birth/naturalization records, many of which take a long time to get a hold o :roll:
sulman

b1 visitor visa

Unread postby godson7 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:22 pm

am to go for a interview at the us embassy but want to know whats the best spell to use to over come such case to get my visa granted to me
godson7

Unread postby godson7 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:22 pm

am reading all the replies to visa spell wondering if am going for my visitor visa and not green card or immigration status ,is the court case supplies still a good way to handle my situation and if am to use the honey jar spell i dont know there name and dont have a picture for anyone so how should i set a jar spell such as this without those close ties plz reply asap
godson7

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello, godson7 ,
Yes, you can still perform the same spells for the visitor visa.
And, if you don't know the names of the people, write their positions (and the name of the facility they work in) on the petition papers.
Wishing you the best of luck with this.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole