Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Excalibur
Re: Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread post by Excalibur » Sun May 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I hadn't thought of the sweetening aspect of the honey. Maybe I will use liver sausage instead, or perhaps limburger cheese. LOL. If I make the decision to try this piece of work I will definitely let you know how it plays out. Thanks again!

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Wed May 18, 2016 9:25 pm

I got a reading done and was told someone took one of my personal concerns to try to steal my luck and put it on themselves to give them good luck and they have been using my item for over 10 years. would using a reversal candle be good to cancel the work the person did with my personal concern ? Please help, thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 19, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, Lovingprincess ,

Some people are just heartless and envious and jealous. It makes me sick to read what people will do. Rather than getting their own life, they take what they can from others. VULTURES! I hate them!

Yes, that's very good idea.

Also, protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care of yourself, please

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Fri May 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Yea it's really terrible. What color reversible candle would you recommend? I know it comes in red & black , white& black, & green and black. Thanks for the protection spells I didn't know it was on the site :-)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 21, 2016 9:55 am

Hello Lovingprincess,

When in doubt you can always go with white. If the luck they have taken is more of a love and relationships kind of luck then go with the red one, if it is more of a financial look go with the green one. If it is all of the above or just general all your luck use the white one.

Peace~

Nathen

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:22 pm

Hiya ok someone owes money but they are not paying me back I've tried everything, I mean everything and now I'm exhausted from all the work I've put in to it, now I found out the person address what oils can I put on his door mat so when he steps on it you know the rest what oils should I put to ruin the person or is it best to put pay me now on doormat?
By the way he lives with other people how can I make sure it just effects that person and not the rest.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:07 pm

Hello, HappinessRules,

Use the Pay me Now. But, please be careful not to use too much oil as we don't want anyone slipping and falling.

Just state your intentions while you lay this trick and specifically state who it is intended for.

I hope this helps

take care

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:19 pm

Oo hes paying me back before I even put the oils.

FreeMe

Unread post by FreeMe » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:12 pm

I have had several readings done and was told that the person doing work on me feels that what they are doing is justified but I know that is not to be true because I have never wronged this person. Can a reader tell if the what the person is telling them is the truth? Can my reader know if the person's work is unjustified?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi FreeMe,

Readers do not get their messages directly from your target, they get them from their spiritual court. So if your target is a liar or their psychic attacks are without merit, it would show up in a reading. Our spiritual guides and advisors know how to cut through the crap that humans like to throw, so they can be trusted to see the truth.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Hello, FreeMe ,

I perform hundreds of readings and I can always tell if a person believes that their work is justified. And I can tell if the work is indeed justified or not.

BUT it can't change the fact that the person casting the spell believes in what she or he is doing.

That's the problem. It especially happens if a person pays a professional who does not perform a reading first and takes the word of the client.

I never do this. I always check first and that's one reason I require reading first before casting spells like this

I am so sorry that this happened.

You might want to try some reversing spells:

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Wishing you the very best

take care

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:43 pm

It has been a long time since I have written to the forum but I seek the best form of revenge for our awful neighbors. Their pit pulls that have been trained to hunt pigs tore our beloved cat apart.

Our cat knew not to go in the yard and we have not had any problems in four years until their son who is a self righteous, everybody owes him something kind of person moved back. He intentionally installed a chicken coop on our side of the fence knowing one of the cats would be interested. Normally before he moved back the dogs would be in their kennel but he is the one who has been letting them out every night.

I truly feel that this act was intentional. We have put up with the constant fights (he has an anger management issues and is violent) with his father, his domestic abuse of his girlfriend and the pigs, dogs, chicken, that they house in their yard (it is a suburban residential neighborhood). That whole family thinks that they are bad ass and rule the whole neighborhood and none of us have any rights here.

I was sick of them years ago but have done what anyone would do... mind my own business. But now they have killed a family member and that is the final straw. I want that family to suffer every inhumane thing I can throw at them.

I have ideas on what I want to do but am clearly not thinking straight which is why I am bringing this to the forum. I am just too close to the situation to think rationally. Your ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:51 am

I am so sorry to read about your cat. :( I am sure you'll be getting some very good ideas from the moderators soon. Whatever revenge spell you use on them I would personally also recommend doing work to drive them away (hotfoot among others). Scum like this only get worse by the day.

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:17 pm

Thank you so much. I am hoping for some good advice.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Some protection work is also a good idea.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Hello, k77084,

I am so sorry that you lost your cat.

I would hate to seek revenge on the dog as the dog did not know better.

So, take a look at the 6 pages on this thread for ideas on the son.

PLEASE don't get mad at me ....

But, honestly, I am not sure if this work is justified. You knew it was being built and you could have contained the cat. And you're not really sure if he built that just to get your cat killed.

So, please, before casting any spells, wait at least a week to think about it.

I know you're mad, hurt, and in pain for the loss of a family member fur-baby and I would be too. But I don't know if this guy would go through all this trouble just to kill your cat.

Please think about it first

take care (and, again, I'm sorry for your loss)

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:42 pm

And I would be willing to bet that if any action is justified, it's only justified against the son. The rest of the family might be terrible neighbors, but that doesn't necessarily mean they deserve to be cursed.

But I also understand the deep-down need to just DO something, and here is a trick that worked for me: lay down Hotfoot powders and as you do so ask them to drive out all those who would actively bring you harm, all those who actively disrupt your domestic peace, all those who actively wish you ill. It's proven to be a pretty good sorting mechanism for me :) (I had a downstairs neighbor who seemed nice enough but kept throwing crazy-loud all-night parties in the middle of the week - I didn't want to get her unnecessarily evicted, but I also wanted to get some damn sleep, and that trick got rid of her terrible friends but she stayed in that apartment until the end of her lease).
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:33 pm

Thank you all so much for your advice, guidance and kind word, I sincerely appreciate it.

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:10 pm

I think this is the correct forum. I need some help. Last night I found that my ex is actually back with his ex, FB is very informative. Someone sent me a recent pic of them and since my IS candle hadn't been lit I sent the pic to him from a different number since I'm still blocked. Apparently he showed my message to her and gave her my number (which is a big no no in my beliefs and he knows this) and she calls me talking major crap. Saying we broke up months ago which isn't true. That I'm a no body and he hasn't seen nor spoke to me in months.

Now I do not want him back but I do want revenge and I feel positive about it. I do want them to break up. I do want him to feel pain and suffering like I did because he intentionally used me and lied to me for seven months. Instead of being upfront he left me feeling depressed because I thought the argument was my fault and it wasn't. I was just correct about the lies that he told and it wasn't assumptions it was just a gut feeling of some sort. So instead of telling me I was right and saying we should end things he just blocked me leaving his clothes here.

What candles could I have the church light for me for revenge on both of them?

Do I need separate candles?

And what type of petition should I write? Honestly I don't care what happens to them, I just want pain and suffering.

When this work is done should I do a Cut and Clear, or must it be done beforhand?

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Hello, Justher98 ,

You could do Crossing or Black Arts or Damnation, or DUME, or Break up, etc.

There's an array of what you could have lit.

take a look at the candles: www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Also, you can do a cut and clear anytime you want.

Again, I'm so sorry that this has happened to you

Please take care

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:29 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

Will I need seperate candles, one for him and one for her. And the cut and clear will earase any emotional ties I had to him, will this mess up me wanting revenge? I know I want the revenge and want it to be something seriously felt. I also feel like I deserve an apology and just because I know he won't do it, I want to do something to make him feel bad enough so that he will.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Hello Justher98,

I would do separate candles, one for him and one for her. I don't think the Cut & Clear would impact your revenge work, but to me it would be a logical progression to do the revenge work, cleanse yourself spiritually with hyssop (you want to do that if you're doing heavy work like revenge spells), then do the Cut & Clear as a way to "shut the door behind you" on the situation. Make a clean, final break.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:36 am

I want someone to suffer because she tore my family apart. I have damnation and black arts oils coming but am having a hard time with the petition. I dont want her to die...I just want her to go away. I have done a hot foot, and freezer spell on her, and have also bound her but shes still lingering. And I have had a several readings on the situation which is just telling me to keep working. She seems to go away for a while only to resurface weeks later. I also know that she is having work done on him

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:34 am

Hello nena1974,

For the petition, you can just say some of the things you said in your post: "I want [name] to suffer as I have suffered, feel the pain that I have felt, weep as I have weeped. I want [name] to wander in endless pain, torment and misery and never bother me again." It doesn't have to be elaborate, just to the point, and if you don't want her to die, don't write that in the petition.

There are plenty of ideas for spellwork here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

And I'd recommend also scrolling up through this thread for other ideas.

Just make sure that you're cleansing properly after you do this heavy work:

If you're having trouble with her still coming around even though you've done this work on her, it makes me wonder if the spell remains were disposed of correctly. Usually when you want someone to leave, you throw the remains into a river running out of town. I'd do another Hot Foot spell and try that.

In case you need it, here is the page on Hot Foot powder: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:31 am

Thank you sister Jean. I threw the hot foot jar at a cross roads. I also have her in a mirror box in the freezer. I have been told that hot foot and freezer spells can counter act each other? I also have a vinegar jar that I have been working for the two of them for months that I have not disposed of yet

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:18 pm

Hello nena1974,

I think there is some misinformation here. First, mirror boxes don't belong in freezers. You bury them in the graveyard, as they symbolize a coffin in which your enemy is buried with their sins constantly being reflected back onto them. The spirits of the graveyard are paid to "hold your enemy down." Read more about it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

I've never heard that Hot Foot spells and freezer spells "counteract" each other. That sounds like nonsense. You can do both spells on the same person without one of the spells making the other not work. I think you should keep doing that Hot Foot work if she's still giving you trouble.

With the vinegar jar, I'd recommend deploying that by emptying out the contents of the jar into a river that runs out of town, telling the person to leave forever. Recycle the glass (don't throw it into the river, please).

Read more about proper disposal of spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck to you.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:29 am

Thank you Sister Jean. Any suggestions as to what to put in the hot foot jar? I want this one to be a good one!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Hello nena1974,

You can read all about Hot Foot spellwork and ask questions about it here:

hot-foot-spell-kit-question-and-answers-t5101s30.html

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:07 pm

Hello everyone,
I would like some help please on what action I should take.
My sister sexually abused me whilst I was a child , my mother worked out that it was when I was 19 months old up to the age of 4 that my sister abused me.
I have an extremely good memory and told my mother little details like what ornaments were about , events that happened like when I had a chunk of plastic stuck in my foot , to prove that I could remember everything.
I wasn't able to tell my mother till I was 16 years old because I was scared she wouldn't believe me . But she does.
Anyway recently my sister sent me a message that has messed me up.
She said I'm evil , that no one would ever want to help me ( I have severe anxiety which has caused me to have a eating disorder , once I couldn't eat for a week and ended up in A&E , so I'm having therapy.) and that deep down she knows she is a good person. She puts on a act in front of others and has denied everything to my mother.
She also said that I need to live with the consequences.
This woman has messed me up physically and mentally and I no longer class her as my sister.
Would reversing work be the way to go or would it be okay for me to use destruction on her?
DUME did cross my mind but she has a husband and child . I've not been able to go to the police because I wouldn't cope. And her child is in day care the majority of the time and I know she wouldn't do anything to her. I don't want other family members turning their backs on me . My mother and one of my brothers know and they believe me .
Please can someone suggest what products to use .
Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Hello RoseStar21,

I'm so sorry all this happened to you and that you're still having to deal with the fallout. My heart truly goes out to you.

I'll post some thoughts here, but ultimately what you do is your choice. Everyone recovers from abuse in their own way and on their own time, and I hope you give yourself the permission to act in the way that's best for your heart and spirit.

I think Damnation would be totally justified in this case, especially since your sister seems to have zero remorse for her actions.

http://www.luckymojo.com/damnation.html

If you feel that D.U.M.E. is too harsh, or you don't want to take a necessarily aggressive action, you could put her in a mirror box and then bury that box in a cemetery. The spirits will watch over the box as her evil actions are reflected back onto her for all eternity. You can read about mirror boxes here:

If you don't feel you have the energy to go after your sister yourself, or you want to just concentrate on building yourself up at this time, you could always hire a rootworker to do the cursework:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You could also get a reading from a reader on that site or on http://hoodoopsychics.com/, if you want an outside opinion on the matter.

Whatever path you take, I hope you do some healing work for yourself and work to bring good things into your life. Look into these products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Good luck to you and take care.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:22 pm

Thank you very much Sister Jean , I think I shall have a Damnation vigil lit on her and also make a mirror box as you suggested.
I shall also look into healing work for myself.
Thank you very much.

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Please help! I def need some encouragement!!! I started my vinegar jar on my ex (totally justified), and today is day #5. Contents: goofer dust, crossing powder, 3 personal concerns of his including handwriting, dog crap, 9 needles, 9 pins, 9 nails, chili powder, black pepper. I know its only day 5 but when I shake it and work it, I go to sleep after. I am completely exhausted and drained. I felt that was a good sign. Howd er, today, I spoke to the jerk and it sure skunds like he is on top of the world. He was more cocky and douchey to me today than he has ever been about how great his life is. I truly believe he wasbeing serious too, no bs-ing. He loves to rub stuff in my face. Does this mean my vinegar jar isnt doing its job or wont? Why sm I so tired and why is he so happy? Also, when I created my jar and when I work it I curse my intentions that his life will fall to pieces and everything will be shit til he realizes how wrong he did me and apologize etc. I curse that he'll lose his nob, his car will break down etc.

But he mentions his job is great. Wth :(

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:07 am

I read through the thread, but I am not sure what to do. However, I feel something needs to be done for what was done to me.

But first, I want to say thank you for the Crystal Silence League. Most times when I send them a prayer request, my prayer is answered. It was answered this time- in 2 days.

My prayer was to sell my car quickly and for a certain amount. From the time I posted the car, it received immediate interest. I had a lot of offers, but one man responded and was literally down the street from me, so I went to see him at his shop. He had a long talk and found out we had a lot in common. I felt good about it. He told me he would contact me later in the evening to let me know. When he did, we agreed on a final price that I was happy with. I told him I'd see him at our appointed time today to drop the car off and pick up the money.

I went to drop the car off and when he brought the money out, he told me it was less than what we had agreed upon. He didn't call me earlier today or anything to tell me; he waited until I got there. I had posted the car as sold that morning before going to get it and frankly, I needed the money today. I was boxed in and I took the money.

He pretended to be so nice and then did me so wrong. He wasn't short the money, he owns a huge business. He did it purely because he could. I would like the money back that he didn't pay me, but I would more like to insure that he knows never to do this to anyone else again.

I'm rather good at hotfooting, but I am not sure how to affect him in the manner I want to with it (unless I can affect his business with it) - to know that all the bad that happens to him came from him stiffing me.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:41 pm

Hello, misslady123,

You just started this work.

In May 20017, Lucky Mojo will be publishing a book that I have written on Revenge and Cursing work. In the book, I stress the importance of patience and diligence. I also state that at first, things may still go well for the target. Just keep working it.

Also, make sure that you have protected yourself while performing this work. One reason may be lack of protection. Another reason could be that all your energy went into it.

Keep working the jar!

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Hello, AStarIsBorn ,

I am so very sorry that this happened. BUT it is a common practice (here in Michigan, at least) if you don't get it in writing first. And it sure sounds like you did not.

I am so sorry

All I can suggest is an influence spell but I truly doubt that this can be changed. You accepted the money and you have no recourse. To curse him is not justified as you didn't prepare for this to happen.

You could try PayMe and/or Influence. But cursing? Hmm...

And, by the way, I am so happy that the Crystal Silence League came through again. They are amazing!

CNGRATS

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Take care

Blank_Frank

Unread post by Blank_Frank » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Like I mentioned in a previous post I live with grifters, thieves and liars. It's a long boring story so I'll just ask my questions...

• When doing this revenge spell involving black human figure candles, when two people are related, live in the same room, and are complicit in their wrong actions toward me, is it OK to put two candles in one cloth or should I keep them separate?
• If separate, is it OK or advisable to do them concurrently?
• I did the same revenge human figure candle spell on the guy in my previous post and followed it to the letter to the best of my ability. That was almost a week ago. I'm also doing the hot foot candle ritual at this time on him now. Is this all too many spells at the same time?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Hello, Blank_Frank

I will answer each question after the question.

When doing this revenge spell involving black human figure candles, when two people are related, live in the same room, and are complicit in their wrong actions toward me, is it OK to put two candles in one cloth or should I keep them separate?- It is better to keep them separate

If separate, is it OK or advisable to do them concurrently?-Sure!

I did the same revenge human figure candle spell on the guy in my previous post and followed it to the letter to the best of my ability. That was almost a week ago. I'm also doing the hot foot candle ritual at this time on him now. Is this all too many spells at the same time?- No, not too many spells. You're fine!

Wishing you success

Take care

Blank_Frank

Unread post by Blank_Frank » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:56 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida.

brokelion

Unread post by brokelion » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:32 am

im not sure what spell to do in this situation, maybe i posted in the wrong thread but i hope i can get some guidance

my enemy is almost constantly going to the police and telling lies trying to get me into trouble
she also tells more lies in court and uses the lies to the police as evidence against me
for the next hearing in court she has amounted 32 pages and 57 pieces of evidence and the whole lot is lies
she is doing this as a diversion from her own very serious wrong doings and to conceal or manipulate the truth

so what i need is something to help reveal the truth and make her lies be her own downfall
i dont have names for the judge or police

thank you for any suggestions

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:03 pm

Hello brokelion,

Wow. What an awful person. I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

Once really elegant way to get this person to suffer for all her evil lies is to put her in a mirror box. All the evil she's been directing at you will be reflected back on her for eternity, and a spirit in the graveyard will watch over the box to make sure she stays down. You can read all about mirror boxes here:

You also might find this thread useful:
spells-to-get-criminals-exposed-arreste ... 1-120.html

Good luck to you.

brokelion

Unread post by brokelion » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:56 am

thank you sister jean

ive done a variation on the mirror box with info i have gathered from all over and ingredients i had, i dont have any negative powders or oils as all the work i have been doing so far is for protection and road opening.

ive had to get creative, does this sound ok?

a jar with her id photo pinned to a lemon with 9 pins going through and sticking out the other side
a petition paper with her name 13 times crossed with curses, lies will be exposed etc, bound with black thread
id photo's of all her entourage that also lie for her
some poppy seeds to cause confusion, very hot chilly powder to heat it up
black dog hair
piece of a spiky cactus
vinegar to sour her life
a splash of whiskey
couldnt find any black cat hair so i got pictures of nasty cats and dogs
wrapped the jar with aluminum foil shiny side in
bound with black thread and taped over that

i have been shaking it and cursing it but i should probably get it away from me
its difficult to bury it in a graveyard here as its a city and everywhere is covered with cameras
there is a crossroads i might be able to bury it at and there is a fast flowing river not too far away

does it sound ok and where should i dispose of it?

thank you everyone on this site for all the wonderful information
i pray that the spells i have been doing start to work soon

brokelion

Unread post by brokelion » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:49 pm

actually i found a large tree whos roots go into a graveyard, i cant get into the graveyard and it has very neatly manicured lawns
could i bury it there?
to hide it from my enemy and possible ask for spirits to help watch over it

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Hello, brokelion ,

Yes, you can do that.

Please red this page. It has lots of information for you

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

In the future, you would need black dog hair and black cat hair.

You can buy black cat hair from Lucky Mojo. Fid it here:

http://herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

aum7777
Newly Registered

Unread post by aum7777 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:08 am

many years ago, I was so much into hoodoo and lucky mojo, up to the point that I am buying supplies and doing my own rootworks. Then 2 years ago, I met a religious group [EDIT: Specific religious path edited out per forum rules of not posting put-downs of any specific group of people. --Sister Jean]. I told them I am into occult and spells. They told me that this is not from God, and that I am going to hell if I dont surrender this and accept Jesus Christ as my God. They also show me that they can cast out demon spirits from anyone, and they can find out who is the person casting spells on another. I was blinded and followed their religious ways for a year, I was one of their active member, giving 10% of my monthly salary and giving a lot of donations for them, yes I was ripped off thousands of euros from this group. Until last year, I felt and realized that this is all wrong, that I felt that this group is nothing but ripping me off. I told the group leader(reverend) that I am going to leave. He cant accept it, and up to the point that he was saying nasty things, anyway I still left. A few weeks later, I heard rumors that the group was spreading rumors and lies about me, now all my friends and everyone who believed in that group hates me. They all see me as the bad one. I cant stand this and I want to get a rootwork on him and his group, I want the truth to come out and I want their group to dissolve (that all the members will get chaos and also leave). But Im scared to cast a root work for them because they said that they can find out about it and my name will be known and that they can reverse the work.

My question is: is this true? If I have a rootwork for them, will they find out I did? and that rootworks will not have effect on them?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Hello aum7777,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum; if you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the "introductions" thread.

I'm so sorry that this group took your money and bullied you. You have a few options with how you could approach this situation. You could do Reversing work on the group to throw all the evil they threw at you back in their faces. With this work, you're not calling down more, new troubles on them, you're just letting them "dig their own grave," so to speak. Such workings are described on this page:

If you want to go on the attack, here are some ideas:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/dume.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/damnation.html

However you go about it, though, make sure to protect yourself and disguise your work while this is going on. Place bay leaves in the four corners of the room you'll be working in, to keep it hidden from prying spiritual eyes and protect you from being jinxed in return.

http://herb-magic.com/bay-leaves.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And make sure you cleanse yourself after you do this enemy work by bathing with hyssop and reciting Psalm 51:

If you want to create chaos in the group and get them to fight with each other, you could do some Inflammatory Confusion work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-infla ... usion.html

It may also be a good idea to get a reading about the situation. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

The last thing I'll say is they can talk a big talk, but these people are as susceptible to rootwork as any other people. Don't be afraid of them.

Take care!

thegoodwitch

Unread post by thegoodwitch » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:26 pm

So this is my problem :
My husband collaborated artistically in the past with some people that ended up being toxic to our family. Now they are trying to use the art that they made collectively which features my husband's s singing voice predominantly without his consent (he's been very clear to them that he's not ok with this). I want to do a binding spell and /or a cut and clear spell to server my husband's work from theirs so they can't show it publicly. Any suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello, thegoodwitch ,

Yikes! That is terrible

Cut and Clear is not the spell to perform.

Honestly, you may want to seek legal action

As far as the binding spell for his voice, be careful with this. We don't want to make a little mistake and hurt his voice.

Instead, what they have done is stolen something. So, you would want to read this page:

spells-for-the-return-of-lost-misplaced ... t9244.html

And also this page:

spells-to-punish-liar-thief-fraudster-w ... t1003.html

In fact, there's different categories that you ought to browse here:

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-courts-cri ... e-f38.html

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care

JerichoRose
Newly Registered

Unread post by JerichoRose » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:54 am

Hi, This is my first post. I'm not sure if I'm posting it correctly (I'm posting it as a reply to get it under this topic). Sorry if I didn't do it correctly :)

I meant well when calling an ex to wish him a good life before completely ending contact with him. Instead of taking the call, letting it go to VM, or even just telling me to stop calling, he had 4 female friends he was hanging out with that day at a party mess with me on the phone, reminiscent of teenage pranks, saying things like "oh, you have the wrong number". "Oh no, I don't know who you're asking for, this is my number", then going on to insult me when I was being polite, then hang up on me, etc. one even pretended to be someone she wasn't (I can't go into details) to try to convince me I was in real trouble contacting him and mess with my head.

I don't think any one of them deserves death or destruction LOL but I wanted to use a spell to get back at the four of them, just what they deserve (if anything), kind of a little messing with them to know that they should grow up, and that I don't accept being treated that way.

Many on this post may think "just move on" as I had myself but if there is a little something I can do, I'd like to do it because I felt they had a "Mean Girls" attitude which they need to be taken down for even just a little.

I was thinking reversing oil because it's mild, but this was a one-time situation, not a constant situation.

Also, I was just going to rub it on black female figural candles and burn the candles over 7 days (in pairs, because I don't want to have to watch 4 candles at once). But that's just a completely made up spell on my part and therefore maybe not effective.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm very new to spells.

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:53 pm

DearJerichoRose,

Following a traditional way of working might produce more certain results. If you use black figural candles, get one for each woman; you do not need the larger Eve candles that are naked, because you have not had nor do you want sex with them. The small clothed ladies will work fine. Four 4" altar lights will work fine too. Inscribe their names on their candles BACKWARDS (mirror-writing, reversed), Dress them with Reversing Oil, and burn them on a mirror.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Can2017

Unread post by Can2017 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:00 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to decide whether or not I'd be justified in seeking retribution against individuals who have caused me to lose my job.

The reason for the dilemma is that I know they, or rather the whole problem, is due to the nasty work one individual at work who has been working on me from the start of my employment (which only lasted one month). I've had that confirmed through a reading.

Seeing as her work was to turn people against me, were those people exercising free-will or were they led to act the way did under her influence?

It was they who eventually actioned my dismissal.

I'd be very grateful for your insight on this as I do wish to take action.

Kindest regards,
malamo

Can2017

Unread post by Can2017 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:22 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to decide whether or not I'd be justified in seeking retribution against individuals who have caused me to lose my job.

The reason for the dilemma is that I know that my troubles on that job were due to the nasty work of one individual who has been working on me from the start of my employment (which only lasted one month). I've had that confirmed through a reading.

Seeing as her work was to turn people against me, do I judge that they were exercising free-will or led to act the way did due to her influence/work?

It was them who eventually actioned my dismissal.

I'd be very grateful for your insight on this as I do wish to take action.

Kindest regards,
Can

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Hello, Can2017 »,

I just wrote a book on Cursing ad Crossing (available in May for purchase) and I go into detail about being justified when seeking revenge. So, I know a little bit about this...

Do I think you're justified?

Definitely YES!

Take care

minniecherry

Unread post by minniecherry » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:53 pm

I need to give the back story to explain why I need to seek revenge. I met this guy a few days after my daughters father was murdered and we became really good friends. We spent a lot of time together and he became my support system. 7 months of friendship passed and I ended up falling in love with him. He told me he was in love with me as well. By this time we were overseas together and we spent a lot of time together. Exactly one year after we met, we ended up coming back home and this is when I found out he had a wife.Imagine how I felt falling in love with someone and the whole time he was married. Not only that, I found out that while we were overseas , he was messing with another girl and using her for her money. Telling her the same lies he told me . he led me on up until a few weeks ago and last week he told me that he only told me he loved me because he felt vulnerable. Listen, I will do the cut and clear after I'm done punishing him. I need to make him feel the pain I felt. I really wish there was a way to alert his wife of his BS but I don't need problems at work. Can someone help me?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:59 am

Hello minniecherry,

I'm so sorry this happened to you :(

If you scroll up through this thread, you will find lots of ideas for revenge spellwork, and I also recommend you check out these pages:

revenge-oil-questions-and-answers-t16578.html

Just make sure you properly spiritually cleanse yourself with hyssop after doing this heavy work, and I do hope you follow through with that Cut & Clear spell, so you can move on and find someone who's work your time.

Take care.

Can2017

Unread post by Can2017 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Great to hear!
Thanks for taking the time Miss Aida.
Best regards,
Can

thegoodwitch

Unread post by thegoodwitch » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Thanks miss aida! Super helpful :)

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Earlier in the thread I wrote about a guy who took advantage of me when I sold my car to him. I was advised that he did nothing wrong, so I left it alone.

However, last night he contacted me and flipped out on me. This guy is crazy or on drugs. Not only is he a mechanic, he owns two mechanic shops. He claimed I conned him when his people went over the car completely (like for 30-45 minutes) before he even made me the offer the day before we did the deal. I told him whatever issues he had with the car (MONTHS ago) were his karma for screwing me out of the agreed upon price at the last minute. This guy was out of control with the things he said because he literally said I did everything he actually did to me.

I had to contact Facebook (the only way we ever contacted one another) and block him to get him to leave me alone.

Can I do something now? Is he wrong enough now?

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Sometimes justice is what you see fit. If you dont feel guilty about hurting him do it. If you need reassurance from people I would say you probably feel guilty about moving forward with revenge work. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:18 pm

Thank you for the response. No, it's not that. I felt completely justified. However, when I first posted I was told that although he was wrong, he didn't do enough to warrant revenge from me. If you scroll back a bit you can read my original post and the response.

He is the one who is being completely irrational and he was the one who duped me in the original deal. I feel that karma/the universe/God got him back for what he did and if he didn't threaten and harass me, I would have left it at that. I usually do since anyone who harms me gets it back much worse without my having to do anything (My ancestors don't like it when people mess with me. I guess they can't keep it from happening, but they damn sure make it so the person pays for it!)

But this is something completely different that he is doing now. I am really good at hotfooting people and if that is what was suggested, that is what I would do.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Hello, AStarIsBorn ,

Now you are justified.

But remember, the punishment ought to fit the crime.

So, no death spells!

take care

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”