IrisiMunroe

Re: Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread post by IrisiMunroe » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Thanks Ms. Cat.

pamannmcintyre
HRCC Student

Unread post by pamannmcintyre » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:31 am

Is there any way to include my ancestors in the revenge area?

My aunt wasnt suppose to get anything from my grandparents death. She moved into the house with my grandmother right before she passed. My mother is taking her to court however since they didnt adopt me and only had custody of me and raised me since page 2 i dont have much of a legal leg to stand on.

My grandfather on his deathbed told me he wanted me to have everything. insisted that I write it down and let him sign. I didnt have the heart to tell him that wasnt legal.

They had a will however my aunt went into the safe and destroyed it. We were out of luck as well because they hadnt put it in safe keeping.

She is a very evil nasty person. This is just the tip of the iceberg on the things she did to them. I know if I included my grandfather in whatever I did it would please him. Just dont know what to do exactly .

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
HRCC Student

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:29 pm

pamannmcintyre --

You can indeed call upon the spirits of your grandparents to assist your mother and you in the fight against your aunt. Use their photos, set them up in esel frames, and have them "overlook" the work you are doing. If your can get their graveyard dirt, that will be a help as well. Set our small offerings of something they likes in life -- food, drink, flowers, or the life.

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”