IrisiMunroe

Re: Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread post by IrisiMunroe » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Thanks Ms. Cat.

pamannmcintyre
HRCC Student

Unread post by pamannmcintyre » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:31 am

Is there any way to include my ancestors in the revenge area?

My aunt wasnt suppose to get anything from my grandparents death. She moved into the house with my grandmother right before she passed. My mother is taking her to court however since they didnt adopt me and only had custody of me and raised me since page 2 i dont have much of a legal leg to stand on.

My grandfather on his deathbed told me he wanted me to have everything. insisted that I write it down and let him sign. I didnt have the heart to tell him that wasnt legal.

They had a will however my aunt went into the safe and destroyed it. We were out of luck as well because they hadnt put it in safe keeping.

She is a very evil nasty person. This is just the tip of the iceberg on the things she did to them. I know if I included my grandfather in whatever I did it would please him. Just dont know what to do exactly .

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
HRCC Student

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:29 pm

pamannmcintyre --

You can indeed call upon the spirits of your grandparents to assist your mother and you in the fight against your aunt. Use their photos, set them up in esel frames, and have them "overlook" the work you are doing. If your can get their graveyard dirt, that will be a help as well. Set our small offerings of something they likes in life -- food, drink, flowers, or the life.

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

56sgt09
Newly Registered

Unread post by 56sgt09 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:47 am

Hey LM family, I need some assistance.

Not sure if the entire backstory is needed but long story short but still long.

My spouse had an affair with his now ex-bf wife's sister whom is also married and also hangs with a well known judge/attorney so she feels she can get away with things with legally taunting people. She doesn't work so she has plenty of plotting time. This all began 2017.

Since this time she has been legally taunting me by filing complaints with legal departments and my job. This has been the 3rd time to date she has tried to get me sent to jail.

I'm looking for the best way to handle someone of this caliber that I almost never see or definitely dont speak to but when I see her she runs. She talks via social media through various accounts of others. Would on going reversing spell be a good way to handle this situation or instead simply hex her and moving on be a better solution?

[post edited at poster's request.-cy]

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:04 am

Hello 56sgt09,

I approved your post, but have to ask that in future you be more succinct in what you post here. That level of detail is not necessary and takes up forum space.

I am very sympathetic to your situation. Have you read through the many posts in this topic? You will find that your query on spells to enact revenge has been asked and answered many times here. Read from the first page on and you will find lots of advice and ideas to help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

56sgt09
Newly Registered

Unread post by 56sgt09 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:27 am

Thank you for your response Miss Athena and I apologize for the long post. I just did not know what approach to take to ask for specific help in my specific situation. I wanted to give as much information as to the type of people I am dealing with to have a sound response as they use legal ways to taunt people. There's much more to the entire situation. I have read through the previous pages but am still undecided if revenge is actually the way to handle this situation or simply just keep reverse work going and move on as this is an ongoing problem I am having. I feel that revenge would be justified but at the same time is this really enough to stop these people or just hex them and move on.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:03 am

Hi 56sgt09,

If you are undecided and unsure of the best way to go, a reading might be just the thing. You can find excellent readers here who can help you untangle the situation:

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

56sgt09
Newly Registered

Unread post by 56sgt09 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:11 pm

Thank you Fiachna!

flisswitch

Unread post by flisswitch » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:30 pm

Thank you for your patience in advance if this is in the wrong place. I usually get it right, ha.

Last summer I had a reading with Miss Cat who let me know that an ex's sister had placed a domination spell on him to cause a break up and then a death curse on me (car brakes failed multiple times for no reason anyone could find, illness, etc). My house is always pretty well protected so that was pretty safe. With her help, I did an un-crossing and created a mirror box, which I buried in a cemetery. Life was docile. I asked that she not be allowed to hurt me or anyone else and that any evil she put out land firmly back on her.

I have NOT been in contact with my ex. I love him, but it's not worth it to me to deal with her insanity. (To be clear, the woman has NEVER met me, I sent her gifts, and I treated her brother with respect-- I never cheated on him or was cruel).

Lately I have been feeling a push again and I had a reading today that told me the woman was still coming after me-- possibly boredom due to isolation has driven her to think of me again, or the fact her own marriage is now on the rocks.

At this point, I want to do a full reversal of her curse. I let it go the first time, because I wanted away from her. But now, I want her to be so busy with her own issues that she can't pay any attention to me. I just want OUT of her life and no amount of Block Buster oil or candles seem to be working.

1. I have no pictures of her face, only of a tattoo of hers. Would that work?
2. Also, she lives many states away, but I do have her address. Can I mail her something to touch? Does anyone have any experience in this situation (I looked up "reverse a curse laid on me" but nothing came up. Perhaps my wording was off and so I missed a relevant post).
3. What spell work/candles/oils would you recommend? I still have a reversal candle from LM that I haven't used, not sure if it is exactly what is needed. I want to make sure when I strike, I strike hard because she is obviously very protected in her work.

Thank you.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:17 am

flisswitch,

I numbered your questions to make them a bit easier to answer. I would first start by cleansing your house and placing the protection up again.

1. If you have her full name and birthday, I would work with that and maybe write it on the back of the tattoo picture to make the link stronger.

2. Yes, you can mail things if you wish. A piece of junk mail that is dressed or a thank you card from a made up name.

3. If you would like to do the reversal spell please read this thread for more information as well as this page: https://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Have you visited the grave where you buried the mirror box? You may want to talk to that spirit and leave some more payment.
HRCC Graduate #2145

flisswitch

Unread post by flisswitch » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:45 pm

Thank you Terra Rising. I think that the fact we are all isolated and cannot go out has made this tougher, as I can not visit the cemetery currently. It's a historic site and the grave that answered when I asked for help is that of a young boy. In exchange for me coming and reading him stories he agreed to play tricks on her and keep the box safe. I worry that he is lonely and stopped guarding, as it's been awhile. Is there a thread somewhere about if it is possible to communicate with the dead from far away in a situation like this? I obviously can't leave physical payment, but I can read a book from a distance.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:39 am

Hello flisswitch,

If you know the name of the deceased person who is guarding your mirror box, you can call to his spirit from the comfort of your home and speak to him, read him stories, etc. Speak to him the way you would with your ancestors or any other spirits you may be working with in general.

You can always tell him that this separation is temporary and that you intend to resume visits once you're able to go back to the cemetery. Then keep your promise.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

flisswitch

Unread post by flisswitch » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:12 pm

Thank you, that does help. I do know his name and even have a copy of his obituary. I will do as you suggest :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”