• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:03 am

Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Reunite With Friends

Re: 20-yr Best Friend Breakup.

Unread postby LeannaReece » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:39 am

Thanks for you story, Miss Tammie Lee!
Yes, this was definitely sudden and out of character for him. In all the years I've known him, I would never pick him out as a "dumper" type. He's more the "dumpee", if that makes sense. I'm still puzzled as to why this all happened.
He had been acting a little strange the last few months, but I just chalked it up to stress from school or work.
Brooke, believe it or not, I have wondered if there were some innappropriate feelings involved. We are first cousins actually and have known eachother our entire lives.
This is sort of unrelated, but a few years ago I had a major problem with a male cousin who sexually harassed me and I told my friend about it. If he started having feelings.....Well, I'm sure you can see where that could lead.
LeannaReece

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Would you consider coming on The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour today? You can sign up here:
radio-show-pre-call-id-march-3rd,-2013-t24397.html

If you do not see this in the next two two hours it's ok. Have a reading with a Member of AIRR. The link is above.

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LeannaReece » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:32 am

Sorry I didn't see it in time, or I would have called!
LeannaReece

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Here is the link for this week's Show:

radio-show-pre-call-id-march-10th,-2013-t24479.html

Please sign up. I would love to hear what Miss Cat, Conjureman Ali and Dr E. have to say about this case.

Kind Regards,

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: New friends

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:19 pm

cccoralee, you could absolutely use a written petition that includes a list of desirable characteristics -- that's a good old-timey way to work, and it's great when you don't have a picture of people you don't yet know :)

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:01 pm

The Radio Show is a wonderful resource available to you. Great for the first step in the right direction.

I know that when I have listened it, it has been a great show. Full of great advice and ideas.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Unread postby LeannaReece » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:31 pm

I would like to call in, but I'm not sure if I can get away with it (I have a religious family) without someone noticing it on the phone bill or walking in on me while I'm on the phone! :D
LeannaReece

Rekindle an old friendship

Unread postby Kuhrohk » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi guys,

Almost 10 years ago I had a friend with whom my relationship ended rather violently. I've thought about her a lot over the past few years, and while we ended badly, I still worry about her. I want to get back in contact with her without having her actively (obsessively in her case) involved in my life, however I have no way to reach out to her anymore.

I was thinking of using a honeyjar to sweeten her to me, but I'm not sure if that would be enough to have her reopen the lines of communication. Ideas?
Kuhrohk

Re: Rekindle an old friendship

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:06 am

If you've been 10 years with no contact, after a violent parting, then you may have a rough row to hoe. I'd suggest a reading, to gauge the potential for success, and if it is even advisable to attempt the work.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Re: Rekindle an old friendship

Unread postby gettotheroot » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:50 am

Kuhrohk wrote:Hi guys,

Almost 10 years ago I had a friend with whom my relationship ended rather violently. I've thought about her a lot over the past few years, and while we ended badly, I still worry about her. I want to get back in contact with her without having her actively (obsessively in her case) involved in my life, however I have no way to reach out to her anymore.

I was thinking of using a honeyjar to sweeten her to me, but I'm not sure if that would be enough to have her reopen the lines of communication. Ideas?

I once used a visualization spell to get one of my relatives to contact me....it was mostly for practice, and not for any specific person. The spell worked in less than 3 seconds. Like Doctor Hob has mentioned, it may be more difficult for you because so much time has passed and because of the way the friendship ended. I would try to make contact with her first, physically or maybe through a mutual friend. Any type of contact will increase your chances of your spell working. Is your friend on Facebook? Can you send her a message that way? Even if she doesn't respond, you have now gotten her attention. You can also form a visualization contact and THEN use the honejar spell to contact her again. Here is one visualization spell I used on my relative:

note: BEfore attempting this, please use some protection oil and/or say a prayer that guards against psychic or spirtual attack or anything related to paranoia (sp?). Meditation techniques are extremely effective, but they can have some side effects.

Lay down flat in a comfortable position (I would suggest doing this at night where you won't be interrupted). Take about four deep breaths and visualize (with your eyes closed), a pond of flowing water. Try to be as detailed as possible...visualize shrubs, trees, even rocks in the pond. Now, visualize your old friend on the opposite side of the pond. Try to visualize your friend sitting on a rock, blinking or moving around. Then with your mind, freeze the pond (freeze the water to where nothing is moving or flowing). Now, on a rock near the pond, have the name of your old friend etched into that rock with a command under it reading, "contact me". Now, make an invisible cord with your mind (this cord should be the color pink because pink represents love and desire). The invisible cord should come out from your torso and stretched slowly across the pond towards your friend. Keep stretching the cord, until you feel the cord has reached your friend.

The key to making this technique work is to not rush it. Take your time, especially with stretching the cord to your friend. Also, you should be as detailed as possible when visualizing the pond, your friend, etc. If you do it correctly, then you should get results in a matter of hours or less. It helps if your friend has an actual way of contact you (facebook, a phone number, etc.).

If she contacts you, and everything goes well, then I would do the honeyjar spell, so you guys can have a good relationship in the future.

Good luck to you ;)
gettotheroot

Tired of Best Friend.

Unread postby celine_celeste » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Some of you may think this is silly and minor.

My best friend has ditched me once again for a guy. We've been friends for 13 yrs. Every holiday she's alone. We made plans for her to travel and spend Thanksgiving with me and my family this yr. I've been looking forward to it and she dumps our plans for a guy she's known for 3 wks.

I gave her a piece of my mind and told her how I feel. I want to make her pay. I'm so hurt. I know that I should just get over it, but I'm tired of getting my feelings hurt.

What can or should I do?
celine_celeste

Re: Tired of Best Friend.

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:16 am

"I want to make her pay. I'm so hurt."

Make sure this isn't coming from a knee-jerk reaction. I understand you feel hurt, but do you really want your best friend to me made to pay?

If I were alone "every holiday" as she is, I could imagine a realm of possibility of turning down a warm Holiday invite to spend time with a possible partner. Especially if I had been alone on every Holiday for 13 years. Before you make her pay, look unflinchingly at the situation and see if you may regret doing any harm if this man turns out to be her husband in the future.

Perhaps you could start working some Clarity, Sweetening, or Healing work for yourself and your friend?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:22 am

Great advice from Joseph, and I want to leave you with some words of wisdom Conjureman Ali wrote on another thread:

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Let me impart wisdom, something a wise old woman said to me. "You can go around trying to hurt the people who hurt you, but in the end that doesn't stop your hurting."

Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby celine_celeste » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:27 am

Thank you. You both have saved me from possibly hurting a friend.

It just hurts because this isn't the first time that she's flaked on me. She rules her life around finding a man who will support her, and then when things go wrong she calls me and complains that she is alone. In the past she's used me to pay for things, never reciprocated on gift giving. I just feel like past and current behaviors of hers are very selfish. I want her to see how she treats people and stop. Stop hurting people that try to help and uplift you. Now I understand it was not intentional but a lack of self awareness of her behavior towards others.
celine_celeste

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:14 pm

I'm glad you didn't try to hurt her. I know it's hard to not want to hurt someone who's hurt you, but you took the higher road and you'll be better for it :)
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Want the "mean girls" to welcome me into their circle

Unread postby blue » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Soo..I have finally gotten my bf to invite me out with him to industry events, but every time we go out I see the same group of women/girls. They are all the girlfriends of certain celebrities but they NEVER speak to me. I have been introduced to some of their boyfriend's..there are 4 of them. Out of the 4 of them, 2 of them (these are the men) always acknowledge my presence and say hello or offer me a drink. These girls tho NEVER speak. Upon meeting them for the first time, I introduced myself to one girl and she sorta turned her nose up at me. I found common ground with another girl most recently at an event because she is pregnant. We exchanged numbers and have texted a few times..I invited her to have lunch with me and have not heard from her since. What can I do to encourage them to let me in their circle?

I know this sounds so highschool...and I feel silly, but these women are the significant others of very important people that my bf works with. It would be so nice if we could atleast be cordial at these events to that A my boyfriend doesnt feel bad about inviting me places... and B I dont feel so out of place when I do go out with him.

Im not looking to be best friends with these women...tho I do believe that if they actually spoke to me and got to know me they'd probably like me, but the holidays are coming up and there will be parties that I will continue to feel left out at. Please help. I have a few oils on hand...attraction, look me over, compelling, commanding...would any of these be useful? I can also very easily print out a pic of these ladies.they are ALL over the internet..will take all suggestions.

Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!
blue

Re: Want the "mean girls" to welcome me into their circle

Unread postby Mama Rue » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Sounds like a good situation for a sweet jar. I worked a double-handed sweet jar on a frenemy to look upon me favorably and compel them to my side in a fall-out amongst the group. I had their signature from a birthday card and an old photo, and I used blackstrap molasses, super sweet but very dark, so as to keep them "in the dark" and it's very thick and sticky to keep them where I want them (which is on my side). I put their concerns under the jar, dressed a purple candle with compelling oil and burned it atop the jar which I surrounded with candles to represent me, dressed with come to me. Positive signs that it worked include the target suddenly sending me pm's on Facebook as if we were two peas in a pod. Of course there was more to the work than what I posted that was more suited to my situation than yours, but you get the gist. PM me for more info if you'd like.

BTW, I am familiar with women like the ones you mentioned, and sadly, having the "right" handbag, shoes and jewelry is typically the way in, and the wrong ones will get you snubbed. Very high school is right.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S
Mama Rue

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Hello, Blue,
I agree with mama Rue and want to add something else: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html (and I especially like the kit because it has that great candle)
Have a good Evening!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:12 pm

I agree with Mama Rue, a honey jar or sweetener spell on these women sounds like the best first step. If you can get their photos and their names and make a petition paper with a print of their photo would be probably be the best way to start. You don't have to ask a lot, just pray that they treat you respectfully and are sweet to you while mixing it up with the social aspect of the business.

You could use crown of success and attraction on your self, so they you become attractive to them and when they talk you, you end up saying just the right thing, and making the right quip that just leaves them impressed. Definitely good to work it with the honey jar.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Mama Rue wrote:I used blackstrap molasses, super sweet but very dark, so as to keep them "in the dark"

I haven't heard this as a reason for using molasses before, Mama Rue -- but I like it :)

and it's very thick and sticky to keep them where I want them (which is on my side).

It is thick and sticky, but I find honey to be thicker, especially as it crystallizes -- which molasses is unlikely to do.

But I sure like that "in the dark" angle.

BTW, I am familiar with women like the ones you mentioned, and sadly, having the "right" handbag, shoes and jewelry is typically the way in, and the wrong ones will get you snubbed. Very high school is right.

Here's an idea, blue -- smoke your clothing and accessories with Look Me Over and Five Finger Grass (for favor), so they'll admire what you do have. Be a source of fasion inspiration yourself ;)

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blue » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:32 am

Thank you for all the responses. I think I am most definitely going to start a honey jar. I was able to print off pics of each of them from the internet and I will write a petition on that.

MisMichaela, I like your idea of smoking my clothes! :D

I am more than likely going to see the "mean girls" tonight. Gonna make sure I get them in a jar before I go. I will definitely keep you all updated on my progress.

Thanks again!
Blue
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!
blue

Unread postby littlestevie » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:51 pm

I love the dark molasses idea! I've very recently had to start thinking of how to mitigate the return of a frenemy to a complex and ongoing situation they'd left not so long ago. Somehow I always seem to associate sweet jars exclusively with love work. It's good to be reminded they can improve any relationship.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.
littlestevie

Unread postby Mama Rue » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Yes, MissMichaele, molasses won't crystallize like honey but it will get thicker over time, almost tar-like. I also like the smoked accessories trick, thanks!

Good luck tonight, Blue!

Hey, littlestevie, it plays up to the saying, "keep your friends close, your enemies closer... And frenemies closest" :D
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S
Mama Rue

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:52 pm

When I first read this I said "Huh" ... than I said "Huh" but you have plenty of great recommendations...go for it, and good luck.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:57 pm

I always like the idea of putting your "frenemies" names on a paper slip and wearing it in your shoe, so you're dominating them and the situation.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby littlestevie » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:39 pm

I like that idea too, MaryBee, but where I live I almost never wear closed shoes. I wonder what would happen if I dropped someone in my drawers instead? Would I create a frenemy with benefits?
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.
littlestevie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Hello Littlestevie,
I don't think so!
But, nice try!
Take care and have a wonderful evening
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Naught1usMax1mus » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:47 am

My partner works in the entertainment industry and I too have met several television and movie celebrities through her work. Yes, having the right purse is, unfortunately, a fact of life, but you don't have to break the bank. Remember that Camryn Manheim wore earrings from Target to the Oscars. Don't be afraid to develop your own style. Dust yourself and clothing/accessories with Crown of Success for sure, and add some Look Me Over as well. Remain confident.

And talk to everyone, show the 'mean girls' that you are not only not afraid, you *appear* to not even care if they like you or not. I do not work in the industry at all, and when I am asked what I do at industry parties, everyone is really interested in talking to me about my career (cancer registry) because a) it's unusual, and b) it's NOT in the entertainment industry! Everyone gets bored talking about the same thing all the time.

You'll be fine. Exude confidence. Bless yourself. Take an upward-stroking Crown of Success or any luck/ attraction bath.

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398G
Naught1usMax1mus

Re: for a deeper & closer friendship

Unread postby kalskeep » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:18 am

Devi Spring wrote:You can use Blessing Oil to bless your relationship, Attraction Oil to draw you closer together, Special Oil #20 is a good choice for drawing all manner of good things.
Use pink or white candles.

Is Special Oil # 20 the same oil sometimes referred to as "Special Drawing Oil"?
Kalessin
Student #8G
kalskeep

Re: for a deeper & closer friendship

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Hello, Kalskeep,
Yes. But we like to call it by its legitimate name: Special Oil #20
Take care!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Help making and keeping friends

Unread postby undefinable25 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Hi, I am new to this forum. However, I need all the help in drawing new friends as well as keeping them in my life. I don't really have any friends and will like some to have fun, travel, party, etc. thanks
undefinable25

Re: Help making and keeping friends

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello, undefinable25,
Welcome to the forum and to the Lucky Mojo family!
If you wish, please introduce yourself to all of us on the introduction thread.
I am moving you over to a subforum that has posts on making friends.
After reading them if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
And, again: WELCOME!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells To Reconnect With Former Bestfriend?

Unread postby conjure_woman_ » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Due to her blackmailing mom, me and my best friend parted ways a couple years back.
Her mom was a recluse, emotionally manipulative, had no friends, and came to be so jealous of our close friendship that she eventually drove a wedge between us. She was extremely manipulative and would make my friend feel guilty about socialising, her exact words were:
"I gave up my social life to be a mother to you and to raise you by myself, so now you owe me" :|
Ughh... :roll: In the end, I didn't want my friend to have to choose between us, so I bowed out. I've missed her so much ever since. I lost a sister myself, and my best friend became like a sister to me :cry: We actually were closer than me and my sister were, others used to joke we were like Siamese twins :lol: She was an only child and used to tell folks that I was her sister, we were super close for years and years. I know that's what bothered her Mom, she became so jealous of our closeness.

I'd love for us to reconnect and start a new friendship again. I know things can never "go back" to how they were, but feel that our friendship could perhaps start a brand new chapter instead.
I was thinking of starting a honey jar with her name in it to begin with, but wanted some ideas on what others have used in similar situations which have brought them success? Thanks in advance! ;)
conjure_woman_

Re: Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Reunite With Friends

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello, conjure_woman_ ,

That's a very good start.

But, I have some questions: Does she still live with her Mother?

If not, you might want to contact her.

If she does, I'd like to know then I would recommend spells to cast on the mother.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells to Attract Friends for Family Members

Unread postby hollywater10 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:53 pm

My mom is a social person who loves talking with people, but she's not forthcoming about what she wants or needs from the people around her. I think as a result of this, people tend to ignore her.

To illustrate this point a little more, let me say this; after twelve years of living in the same town, she does not have a group of friends, or even one friend for that matter, that she can truly rely on. This is the sort of town where families have lived in the same place for generations, and everyone knows one another. We've been going to the same church for that whole time, and the people in the church are the ones we know best. Yet Mom has said on many occasions that the church is a clique. They assume that everyone knows the same things they do, when that isn't true for my family. Mom won't even go anymore because she feels lonely there.

I suppose that might not matter if there were other people and groups we knew, but the other organizations we're part of behave the same way. I think this is awful and I want to change it. I have tried talking to people, but so far it hasn't done any good. Moving isn't an option at the moment, either.

Is there any particular spells and rootwork for attracting friends for someone else? Even someone who doesn't know or believe in hoodoo? I'd appreciate any suggestions.
hollywater10

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:13 am

Hello, hollywater10 ,

That is so sad. I'm sorry.

She might want to bathe with a 13 herb bath just to make sure that she doesn't have any negativity that has affected her aura (people can sense a gloomy aura).

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Then, I would suggest a blockbuster spell to knock down whatever else obstacles there are: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then, I would suggest attraction spells and definitely an attraction mojo hand: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Additionally, I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum where there are 7 pages of spell ideas.

Wishing hr the best and praying that obstacles break for her to open the doors for friendship
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Becoming friends with someone that do not know me

Unread postby Karma » Sat May 30, 2015 10:38 am

Hi everyone, I have somewhat a difficult situation. There is a girl that I would love to become friends with. I know her but she does not know me, she is a up incoming model and somewhat on her way to becoming famous. Her and I live a hour away and do not really hang out in the same social groups. The only thing we have in common besides both living in Los Angeles, is that I am going to join the same gym that she goes to soon. I was wondering what can I do so that either her and I cross paths or become friends???
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Sat May 30, 2015 12:21 pm

Hi Karma,

Miss Cat wrote this very informative and effective article that you can read: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I would products such as Look Me Over or Come To Me

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Spell to Strengthen Friendship

Unread postby prayerandwill » Sun May 31, 2015 6:26 pm

Hi, all! I feel like my best friend has been sort of drifting away from me lately-- partly because there are some difficult things going on in his life, and partly because he's recently gotten into a relationship with someone who more or less wants to be the only person in his life. Not in a bad way, exactly, just one of those people who thinks significant others should be the most important relationship in a person's life.

I really want us to go back to being as close as we used to be, but I have no idea how to start, so I'm looking for something that I can do magically to supplement my real-world attempts. I'm considering a honey jar, but the problem is less of a sweetening issue and more of a warming/bonding issue.

Actually, on the note of sweetening, he has a habit of sugarcoating everything he says. He's very diplomatic, and that drives me crazy when I'm trying to talk to him about something serious because I can never tell what he really feels/thinks because he words things so carefully. Is there anything for that that anyone could suggest?

Also, to be clear, I have no problem with the girlfriend. I just want to feel secure in my friendship, and I feel like I'm being replaced, but I can't talk to him about it because he's going to just try to make everyone happy.
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do
prayerandwill

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello, prayerandwill,

I have merged your post over to the thread that deals with friendship. Please read the 4 pages here for spell ideas.

In addition to the spells listed on these pages....

You may also want to try a skull candle spell using a white skull candle: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

And put deer's tongue in the mouth to get him to communicate honestly: www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

I think the honey jar is a good idea and I would keep it going.

You can also try a yellow candle with compelling oil: www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

then roll it in the deer's tongue.

Stay with Me is also an option so that he doesn't desert you: www.luckymoo.com/staywithme.html

Just some ideas.

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lonewolfinc » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Hello all! I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits. First of all, my apologies if this is in the incorrect area, as this is about to cover several issue, but it does have to do with a "friend." I have a friend that Ive known since we were kids and initially we didnt like each other and we got over it and we were good friends back in the days and such. She always seemed wishy washy and two faced and we had issues and at times we would get along, etc. After graduation, I went on my way and she went on hers. 15 years later, we clearly went on different paths in life. She has had life rough based on the bad decisions shes made as far as getting in trouble with the law and being in abusive relationships, etc. I went on to school, etc. and yes, I had my own issues too, but not similar to hers. We reconnected months ago and Ive never judged her for anything and we have had alot in common, etc. She is still doing alot of bad things that she used to do and such and more. A month ago, we actually did hook up (we are both girls). After that she started acting so strange and I just figured it was bc of her erratic behavior bc she does drugs, etc...we went awhile without talking and now recently talking again. I have felt so used, bc it seems like she only wants to contact me when she needs or wants something and when Im good to her, she acts rude and mean and unappreciative. I feel very angry now too. She goes on and on about her pain and people being ugly to her and shes so mad at the world and yet, turns around and is ugly and mean to those that try to help. I dont know what route to take with her and what to do?! She is so full of herself too and talks bad about her other friends and has no problem talking about how she is right now using some random guy just for a "distraction." What should I do? I have blocked her from contacting me and I dont ever want her here in my home again, bc since Ive hung around her, Ive found myself making so many bad choices. I have had a recent terrible loss in my family and I feel like shes taking advantage of the situation. What would be the best course of action to take? Thanks in advance.
lonewolfinc

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:15 pm

Hello, lonewolfinc,

I am so very sorry. That's a sad situation.

The first thing that crossed my mind is that she needs professional therapy. But, you can't force her to do that if she doesn't recognize that she has a problem or if she doesn't want help

The best course of action, in my opinion, is to forget about her. You sound like a good person and really don't need to be treated like this.

Getting away from her and being free from her is what I would suggest. Cut and Clear is the best way to go

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I pray that all works out for you and that you can have peace of mind

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lonewolfinc » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:50 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I appreciate your warm words and your response to this matter. I was thinking of the same thing and just no longer paying her any mind bc it is clear as mud that she is not going to change her ways and I dont need to be around people like that. I will perform a cut and clear this Saturday and be done and block her from contacting me, etc. Is there anything I can do to keep her from coming around my property? I currently already have railroad spikes dressed with FWOP nailed into the four corners of our property. I was thinking of adding something else. The reason being is that, unfortunately, my dad thinks the world of her and thinks she is a good person, which sadly, is untrue. I plan on moving soon and I dont want anyone disturbing him or our property while Im no longer here. I was thinking of red brick dust? I am open to any suggestions. And thank you again. I appreciate your feedback :)
lonewolfinc

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, lonewolfinc,

I would Hotfoot her:

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

And a freezer spell:

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck and please take care of YOU first!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lonewolfinc » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:35 pm

Thank you again Miss Aida.

I have performed the necessary spells and have blocked her from contacting me. I have also told my dad everything and to not let her on our property or in our house. Thank again so much. It is such a relief to rid oneself of toxic people who refuse to try to change and take advantage of others. I appreciate your help, again, thank you. Have a great day :D
lonewolfinc

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello, lonewolfinc,

That's great news!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sunro1986 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:03 am

is there any ust simple but strong spell to attract/get new friends? Simple because, I never did a spell before. I want to explore now what more..I feel a little bit alone because a lot of friends show me them true colors.
sunro1986

Unread postby starlight1 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:46 pm

No matter what I do I'm always the one picked on,disliked, and talked about... It doesn't matter whether it's family strangers every job ams event I go to.. I can be nice helpful And caring I'll still be the one nobody likes I never fit in.. Its like everybody else forms they little groups and I'm left by myself..

Idk what it is but I know it has to be me everyone does this to me. I had a reading one time by an airr and he said no one put anything on me I don't care to be everybody friend or everyone to like me for that matter,but I want to start making friends and going out with them..

What shall I do I feel like I don't believe or why I'm here at all
starlight1

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Hi sunro2986,

DId you read through the posts in this thread? It is full of ideas on how to use spellwork to draw in new friends. Please read through them and if you still have questions, feel free to post them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Hi starlight1,

I'm sorry you're going through this.

Reading your post, my first thought is that I hope you are getting help and support from a professional mental health practitioner, as it sounds like you may have a form of depression. I would advise professional help first and foremost.

You can read through the pages in this thread for advice on attracting new friends. I also suggest that you work some Healing and Tranquility products on yourself, to help bring a little more peace while you work through your situation with a professional.

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

I wish you the best with this.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sunro1986 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:56 pm

@ Miss athena, I did but I will do it again. sorry
sunro1986

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Hello, sunro1986 ,

Please look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

How to attract a "chosen family" made up of loyal friends?

Unread postby dmtm » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:12 am

Good Day,

[** I didn't know which thread to put this under because this isn't about attracting friends in the traditional sense and it is not about current issues with existing blood relatives]

With the exception of my father and grandmother, who are both deceased, my biological family is toxic to me, my happy thought and fantasy is to have a loving, supportive "chosen" family. How do I attract this?

Of course, I don't want to attract every stray dog and kitten, so to speak. Aside from the obvious: attracting people who will love and accept me unconditionally and legitimately want to be around me, I'd like to attract the kind of people I actually enjoy being around as well. I've encountered too many people who are fanatical about food, religion and other practices and values that they've tried to force on me under the guise of good intentions. I've even stumbled upon some bigots in disguise who were kind to me, but looked down on others. How do you weed out what is undesirable?

In the past I've been in a couple of romantic relationships with guys solely because I loved being around their families, Italian mothers were always the best. How do I petition and pray for a family like this, one made up of devoted friends or possible/eventual in-laws? (note: a romantic relationship is not my goal here, I would 't mind one, but having a family has been my dream for years and that is my intention)

My budget is zero, I have medical expenses and other bills, but this is so important to me that I'm *almost* willing to have my phone shut off or lose my car insurance to spend a few dollars on this. I do have some herbs, but no oils and no candles. I'm really stressed out and have trouble focusing so it might even be better to have someone else set lights for me. Is this something MISC could do, is there one candle for all this?

Sorry if I'm making something that is actually very easy into something complicated, it's just I've wished for this for 20 years. I can list the herbs I have if that helps, it's a long list...

Thanks
dmtm

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:27 pm

Hello, dmtm ,

You would just alter your petition to say what you want.

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Also, St Joseph is the Family man Saint also. Petition him for help and guidance.

www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

I pray this helps you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dmtm » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:14 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida.
dmtm

Spells for Reconcilliation Between Friends

Unread postby Emjae » Tue May 17, 2016 7:39 am

So I have a situation I could use some guidance on and any input would be most appreciated.

I am due to get married in July of this year and I asked 4 of my very dear friends to stand as bridesmaids. We are an over 40 group of career women and have known one another since 6th grade. We lost touch over the years and reconnected 7 years ago and became very close, or so I thought.

As with most adults, we have our own opinions and ideals, some of which do not always match up. Last week, as 4 of our group of 5 met for cocktails, one of my friends, who is also engaged, became convinced that I do not accept my fiancé's children and as a result I should not get married. She then bailed out of the wedding. Heated words were spoken on all parts and I finally just left the restaurant. I attempted to apologize for my part in the situation, but it was met with a solid snub of "I want what is best for you" and "I have nothing more to say on the matter". (This woman has always been extremely opinionated and becomes upset if others do not follow her "advice", but I accepted this as part of her personality)

Over the next few days, my other bridesmaids bailed, blaming me for the entire situation and leaving me devastated, confused and heartbroken. I am by no means saying I am guiltless in this situation, but don't feel I am completely to blame simply because I do not wish to conform to what another person believes I should do with my life. I have also not been a bridezilla, preferring to not have a bridal shower, which they threw me any way and allowing the women to pick their own dresses as long as they were black.

At this point I am not sure the situation can be reconciled. The first woman who bailed has cut off all contact with me. The others are still on my Facebook, but I don't see any communication coming from their end as I have been the one making the first move over and over. I would like to open the lines of communication to healing and perhaps a bit more open-mindedness to the fact that my life is mine to plan and while they may have opinions, it doesn't mean I should follow them against what I feel and believe.

Most will probably say a cut and clear, which I have considered, but the 5 of us have been through quite a bit together. (There were 6 of us and one passed a little over a year ago, divorces, adoptions, graduations, etc) I would like to TRY to do something before I completely toss in the towel, so any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!
Emjae

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello, Emjae,

This is terrible. I'm in shock!!

It seems like there's more to the story. If there isn't, what the hell kind of friends are these?

Well, none of my business....

A honey jar is in order as a first step: www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Put all those women, you and your future husband in the jar.

Then, try some influence skull candle spells. Find the spell here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Emjae » Wed May 18, 2016 3:59 am

Thank you Miss Aida. (And thank you for moving the post. I wasn't sure where to put it)

Of course there is more to the story, there always is isn't there? As I said, I am indeed partly to blame, mostly because I refuse to conform to society's (or anyone's) view of how I should think/feel/act. This has caused me problems throughout my life, but I can't live a lie. I accept my part in this and as I said, apologized.

Thank you for the honey Jar suggestion and the idea of placing my fiancé in there as well. Last night I had to stop him from sending a nastygram to the former friends because if it is my pain, it is his pain. I just don't want the drama.

I'll get started tonight.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!
Emjae

Spell to Attract Positive and Not False Friends

Unread postby Spiritualist01 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:10 pm

Hello LM, What are some good products that I can work with to attract friends who are not backstabbers? :D My apologies if this already been posted.
Spiritualist01

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Hi Spiritualist01,

This thread contains many wonderful suggestions for attracting new friends. For them to be decent, honest and not backstabbers, you would state that in your petition. Pray for the kind of people you want to bring into your life, and work the spells suggested in this thread. That should get you going in the right direction.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends