Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Reconciliation can also be used to heal the spats between friends.

I would first work with some Reconciliation products. Create a honey jar as advised by J Simulcik and include such herbs as Balms of Gilead to heal the hurts and maybe some Hyssop for cleansing and forgiveness.

You can also dress a letter that you mail to your friend with some sachet powders to help things along. Not only will you be reaching out and asking for forgiveness, but conveying the trick will help her forgive and respond back with the hope of getting things going again.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:52 am

Balm of Gilead as Conjureman said and Fig Leaf are both good for healing and restoring the friendship. Along with your honey jar I like vigil lights for restoring friendship, set one for Reconciliation and one for Healing.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

candyc811

Unread post by candyc811 » Tue May 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Hello Guys

I need some help here with reviving contact with my old friend who lives in different country. I head about tobacco spell but is there any other spell i can do? how about some candle spell with anointment of oil? i do have a pic ture of him. pls pls help
i look forward to hearing from you all. i did have the candle burn in the missionary church.
also - i heard about petition to St expedite and St jude- pls can anyone explain what does that mean and how to go about this?
i have an attraction oil from LM store
thank you all!

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed May 05, 2010 10:39 am

Hi Candy,

Conjurman wrote this and I think it may help...."

Re: Finding a lost friend

New postby ConjureMan » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:16 am
Take a brown candle and roll it in tobacco while calling out that person's name and telling them they need to contact you, that they need to find you. The method I was taught uses olive oil, or Tobacco Oil to anoint the candle, then roll it in the Tobacco itself. I hear another good method is to place the Tobacco is some soft, sticky wax and then roll the candle in that, wrapping it completely in the mix. Burn this candle on her picture as you pray your intention. I'd back this up by placing it in the hands of Saint Anthony.

Another one that I've used before to help someone find a lost friend was the following: I burned Myrrh, Sage, and Black Tobacco as I lit a white candle. I then place their picture behind the incense burner and above it so I was looking at the picture through the smoke. I then called the person to me, I called to their spirit, called to their Holy Guardian angel. I kept repeating this until I felt that they had arrived or sensed their presence. Then I told them the message, told them that his friend was looking for them and they needed to find them and get in contact with them. I sent their spirit back on their way and tossed the ashes of the incense at a crossroads with instructions to go find the person. Then I had my client take a dab of tobacco oil and anoint his phone with it. It worked out really well.
Blessing and Glory to Saint Martha. My thanks for your swift aid. May all hear the praises I sing in thy honor.

Praises to the Blessed Saint Expedite. May you continue your miraculous presence in my life

ConjureMan "

candyc811

Unread post by candyc811 » Wed May 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Thank you!

where can i get tobacco from? or any tobacco i use or special one. how often should i do this?

also place tobacco in some soft sticky wax and roll candle on that = where can i find sticky wax?

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Wed May 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi Candyc811,
This IS the LuckyMojo site, so all items mentioned are available for purchase.

http://www.herb-magic.com/tobacco.html

Re: soft sticky wax, I'm sure Conjureman is referring to soft melted wax (not hot liquid wax).

Evolving_progression

Unread post by Evolving_progression » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:54 am

I was wondering if the honey jar and or the attraction kit be used for two people or should two separate spells be done and if so can they be done at the same time?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:55 am

What is your goal?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Evolving_progression

Unread post by Evolving_progression » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:35 pm

My son is kind of socially awkward and I just wanted to blow (so to speak) some positive energies his way. Without him knowing. There are a few types of work I would like to do for him, such as confidence, strength within, popularity, ambition etc. He has a foundation but I think that the many things that have gone on throughout his short life (he's 18) have brought his spirit down if not to a halt. If that all makes sense. As for the question regarding spell work for two people, I figured that work for my sense for some of the same things would be great. I'm more social than he is but have been able to pretend that the things that have happened in my life don't affect me. Really hope this is making sense (really didn't want to get too detailed).

Thanks for any input in advance.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:43 pm

No - do yours and his separately.

Andrew2

Unread post by Andrew2 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Need advice on products please,
Which products/work can promote peace & understanding between two friends who always argue.
+ which products can promote confidents in ones own spiritual abilities ?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Reconciliation productions can be used for friendships as well. http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Reconciliation products can be worked for a friendship that has fallen apart, or if the relationship is still ongoing and just extremely tense try Peaceful Home &/or Tranquility products for the involved parties.

Work with Psychic Vision products to help develop your spiritual abilities.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 pm

What is the best vigil candle to burn to get a fellow male to be my best friend? I want him to be protective of me and spend lots of time with me. More time than he does with anyone else on a personal basis. I also want him to initiate the friendship.

Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:11 pm

I would think that you could either start a honey jar with fig, balms of gilead, and cloves. I would use a yellow candle with some attraction oil, and perhaps even some do as i say.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Have you had a reading on this situation to see what level of work is necessary? Come to Me brings a potential mate closer and Follow Me Boy makes that person follow you

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would think that you could either start a honey jar with fig, balms of gilead, and cloves. I would use a yellow candle with some attraction oil, and perhaps even some do as i say.
What does yellow represent?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Yellow is for attraction and friendship. But you do need a reading before approaching any of this.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:12 am

Don't know if this isthe right topic for this question, of not, plz feel free to move it to the appropriate one :)
So if I wanted my parents to be more outgoing socially or more socially popular mong their friends and be with them more, what's the best way to do that? Any specific LM product for that?
Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 am

You could use the Attraction spell-kit to draw more friendly people to them that would gel with their personalities. Add some Look Me Over to it to get them more attention in social situations in general.

However, the reason they are not social and popular in the first place will still need to be addressed - are they shy, are they argumentative, what is the problem? Once you've identified the problem, then you can work to help aid that issue. Approaching the issue from the two angles should really help.

But magic cannot change people's basic nature - so keep that in mind, too.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:49 pm

I would do a road opener to remove and create more opportunities for them to go out. Just to make sure that all avenues are open for them to become more social. I agree with the attraction kit, but perhaps you could work some compelling products to compel them to go out, and perhaps go out to dinner. In addition, I would maybe even get a small reading on this, and see why the are not going out. I mean it could be due to money, not feeling good about themselves, having small children at home, and so on. So I would address those things if they come up in the reading.

danger

Unread post by danger » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:48 am

Hello! I would like to know is there an oil I can use that would make me and my friends inseparable? Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:50 pm

You can use several of the oils for friendship...attraction is a good one since it attracts what you want.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 pm

You could work with follow me boy, and follow me girl as well. I would get a sweet jar going so they will want to be sweet on you all the time.

The_2

Unread post by The_2 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:20 pm

I am sufficiently stressed enough by at least 1 person in my life right now that I'd like to find a spell where I can manage to socialize alongside them without there being major drama.

It's nothing outright malicious, I don't think she is personally gossiping about me or even doing anything mean to me behind my back. However, we simply have huge personality differences, to the point where I get pretty annoyed when she's around for even a short period of time. I think she's beginning to feel the same way about me.

Unfortunately, we have a lot of mutual friends. Is there a spell I can use when I have to be around her for long periods of time without just blowing up in disgust or leaving the group?

I should also say: I'm not looking for a "put your feelings to sleep" spell. I dislike her, but I don't think being in denial about it will help me, I simply want to find a way to manage my feelings to the point where I don't feel incredibly irritated every time I'm around her.

Is Peace Water the solution? What else do you suggest?

Thanks.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:54 pm

This suggestion is good-- but the honey jar to sweeten your needs and relationship would be GRAND.
Go to page 77 of this thread in the honey jars section you will also be led to the page.. and Miss Cat talks about the purposes of:
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-ans ... tml#p48446

Good luck to you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

The_2

Unread post by The_2 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Thanks for the suggestion! A blue candle burned on top of a honey jar looks like it will fit my needs pretty well.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:31 am

It will! I agree with triplethreat--this is exactly the direction I would go in. You can add the Peaceful Home herb mixture to the honey jar to get it working the right way for yourself too!
http://herb-magic.com/peaceful-home-herb-mix.html
good luck,
Bri

shelbert
HRCC Student

Unread post by shelbert » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:58 am

Hi to all,
I am familiar with hoodoo but I need some help. My best friend and I have became distant and she has been saying negative things about me and I want to make her pay because I have been helping her financially and emotionally for a years and she disregards all the assistance I have given when she was down. Now she's up and don't need me she barely calls or come by. We have been friends for 25 yrs. I want her to know how it feels.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:08 pm

I would work Stop Gossip and Reversing on her. Get her to shut up and feel the pain she's brought upon you. If you need her to literally pay you (you said you helped her financially) back, then the Green Devil Pay Me spell would be a good option.

shelbert
HRCC Student

Unread post by shelbert » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Thnx 4 yo help. Now I found out that she going behind my back sleeping with a guy who I was dating and trying to get back with me. I'm slowing seeing her for what she is a jealous slut. I wanna make this trick pay dearly. I dnt want him that's what she dnt understand. I have put her picture in a vinegar jar to start and I'm bout to burn a reversible candle till I make my order.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:15 am

shelbert wrote:Thnx 4 yo help. Now I found out that she going behind my back sleeping with a guy who I was dating and trying to get back with me. I'm slowing seeing her for what she is a jealous slut. I wanna make this trick pay dearly. I dnt want him that's what she dnt understand. I have put her picture in a vinegar jar to start and I'm bout to burn a reversible candle till I make my order.

Hi Shelbert,

OK--I am not sure how familiar you are with reversing and jinxing work but from what you wrote above it sounds like you could use a few pointers. So, first off what you want to do is get revenge or cross her--you don't need to reverse anything because she hasn't done anything to you magically that you would need to reverse and send back to her (at least from the 2 posts you have submitted it doesn't sound like she has). We use reversing in Hoodoo to send back negative tricks that others have placed on us--to find out more about this process read:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reversing.html

Secondly, vinegar jars are used primarily in break up work--they are worked with to sour two or more people against each other, cause fussing, fighting, and unhappiness, and general unhappiness to the point that the two people will break up. So while you can put a single individual in a vinegar jar it is again not the most effective way to get revenge on someone--I mean basically you are magically working this so that she will be soured on herself--but you can do much more than that with revenge work. To learn about the options you have when it comes to crossing and revenge please read:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-revenge.html

good luck,
Bri

shelbert
HRCC Student

Unread post by shelbert » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Thnx Ms Bri
I was just going by what the first reply stated. I will do more research because she has wronged me as good as I have been to her. And I want her to pay severely.

danger

Unread post by danger » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi! My great aunt passed away Wednesday. It hit me very hard when I found out. I really want a friend of mine to be at the funeral with me cause I'm not going to be able take looking at my aunt like that.:cry: I need a spell I can use to get a specific person to accompany me there. If anyone has any suggestions, it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 am

Sorry about your loss Danger.
You can get some five-finger grass and put in your pocket when asking her to come with you to the funeral.
You can dress a white candle with special oil #20 and burn on a petition that she will come with you.
You could also work harsher with influence products, do as I say products or controlling.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:57 am

Danger, very sorry for your loss of your loved one. Svarthyndan has a good approach and did answer the question effectively. I like the answer.
To add, I might approach this from a different angle. I would consider some products actually like Healing to help you through this grieving process. I also believe that if a friend is a good friend (unless they absolutely can't get off work) that a good friend would be there for you during this time.
You could order a special Vigil light to have set in her Honor or have one sent to dressed; A white Vigil light would be perfect.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#unlabelled
Take Care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

pbgnewgirl

Unread post by pbgnewgirl » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

I started dating this guy, who I knew I should not be intimate with, but I was anyhow. I always felt we would make the best of friends. Now after dating things were getting so bad, we stopped talking to eachother. I promised him I would never call him again, and told him never to call me...I miss the friendship aspect of our relationship and the conversations, and things we shared about life. I always felt like a big sister to him...Can I get my friend back?

For personal reasons I prefer not to do spells in my home or have anything that looks "different" at home either. Is there a "call me on the phone" friend ship oil or something...lol...no really is...is there?

I miss him....I want us to be best friends. Please help.
Put love first.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:20 am

The call me spell has been discussed to great length already. to-get-someone-to-call-t9933.html
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:35 am

pbnewgirl,
sorrry for the late reply. What you want is the return to me oil. This oil is used to bring back a lost friend.
Tobacco can also be used to make someone call you. you can anoint your phone with it or burn some outside and tell it to make him call you.
But I would use the return to me oils and call him up.

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:35 am

Hi ConjureMan Ali,

Could you provide me with your charisma conjure as well? I also need all the help I can get to try to cope with social anxiety. Like "neverfit", I'm always ignored in group conversations, and this makes me withdraw even more.

Thanks for any help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:48 pm

You can work with look me over products. I would also work with St. Dymphna (if you like to work with saints), and perhaps some master products so that your words are master which will get people to listen.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

I would get a purple candle and dress it with master powder or oil, mercury oil, and deer's tongue. You can sprinkle in some attraction and/or look me over powder or oil so that others will hear your words in a group.

http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:01 am

Would a reconciliation candle suffice? Or is it strictly for couples? Thanks :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:11 am

You can use Reconciliation for platonic relationships as well.

Nadige

Unread post by Nadige » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Hello Everyone,

This is my situation...I dated a guy briefly, he cheated, and I found out and broke it off. I ended up dating his coworker who I have been with for over a year now. I still spoke to my ex every now and then as friends and nothing more. It just so happened that my boyfriend went through my phone and saw a comment my ex made that he didn't like. He confronted him but told him that even though he didn't like the comment, he didn't mind us being friends and because of the whole situation my ex hasn't spoken to me in over a month. I did have a reading about the situation and my reader said that my ex was sad about how everything ended up and he knows that I am in a better relationship and also he knows it was his fault for us not working out. She also informed me that he is stubborn and a bit self centered. I was wondering if a red skull can help me in regaining a friendship with him? I already know how to work the skull, I was just wondering if that's a good route to go.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm

If you want simply friendship, you can burn a pink candle on his name paper/picture for friendship.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:17 am

I would use a white skull, not a red one. Red is for love-passion. White is for healing. A pink candle would also be good for friendship.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 am

I agree with working a white skull candle, and if you want you can work with reconciliation products as well.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Nadige

Unread post by Nadige » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:54 am

Thank u guys....now my next question is if I am to work with a white skull...what kind of herbs would I use. I'm sure it wouldn't be the same kind for the red skull.

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:22 am

Thank you, stars, and sorry for my late response, I couldn't relocate the thread!

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Wed May 11, 2011 10:03 am

Ok. So here is my drama.

About 2 years ago I reconnected via Facebook with some friends I had about 20 years ago. One of the friends is a guy that I had a previous romantic relationship with, however I feel nothing more than friendship for him and have no intentions toward him whatsoever. He has been married for 16 years and over the past two years I have gotten to know his wife and consider her a dear friend. Now, his wife knows about the past and that our relationship was before they met. Both this gentleman and I tend to be flirtatious and his wife laughs about it because she trusts us.

Approximately two weeks ago, my male friend made some very inappropriate suggestions about revisiting our previous relationship from 20 years ago. At first I tried to brush it off as a joke and then moved more toward a "you really need to be discussing this with your wife" position to "perhaps I really need to stay away from you guys for a while". He finally grudgingly agreed to talk to his wife, but I do not know if he ever did. He steadfast refused to allow me to distance myself from them.

The entire situation came to a head this past weekend with my male friend complaining that he had not heard from me in several days. I told him that he saw me two days prior. He pointed out that was not "today". The conversation basically deteriorated because he could not understand why I was not coming over to see them and yet he was not even at the house for me to come visit! I tried to point out that there have been several occassions where I have been invited over to their place only to discover when I showed up that they had changed their plans and forgotten to tell me, which gets old real quick. (For example, I have been driving my friend's wife to her GED classes every Thursday for over a year and there have been times that she has called to have someone else pick her up and not even bothered to mention it to me!) My friend asked why I did not call and I pointed out that he invited me, if HIS plans had changed then HE should be the one to let ME, his guest, know. Later than night I receive a text from his wife telling me I am in the wrong and I need to apologize to him for being biligerent. I simply explained to her that I was not happy with certain things that her husband had done and that I needed time to chill out about the situation. I then didn't talk to them for a few days.

I should mention that over the past two years I have done quite a bit for my friend and his family. I have loaned them money on several occassions, and now the debt is about $700.00. I loaned him money to purchase a piece of electronic equipment 9 months ago and have not seen a cent of the money. Recently he mentioned that he was going to SELL the piece of equipment I loaned him the money for and purchase the new version!!! No mention of paying me back! I have helped them deal with their serious financial issues by creating a budget spreadsheet for them and overall trying to be a very good friend to them. I never asked for repayment of the loan although they knew it was just that, a loan.

I finally sent my friend a text message two days after our last discussion explaining all the thing that had been bothering me as of late, thinking that we could discuss them and work the issues out. HIs response was that he would pay me my money and we could "be done". He then proceeded to quote an amount to me that was $400 less than what he actually owed me! I asked him how he thought it was that much and he told me he was deducting the cost of the Christmas presents he had given me!!! I was floored! Especially when one takes into consideration the fact that I gave one of his daughters a $100 phone when she "lost" hers, bought them cartons of cigarettes on several occassions and even redid one of their bathroroms, paying for the paint and items needed on my own!

The conversation deteriorated at that point and later another friend of ours was told that if she did not cut ties with me, then my friend and his wife would no longer have anything to do with her. (I am not sure if this is true because this other girl is a known liar and my friend denies telling her this) I laid into my friend after hearing this, telling him his behavior ws childish and pathetic. I then told him after all the things I had done for him that he treated me like a two-bit whore and wanted me to help him cheat on his wife who I considered a dear friend. I told him I felt used and did not appreciate him throwing me under the bus to save his own butt! In the end, he admitted to his wife exactly WHY the situation had escalated to the point it had, which included his proposition toward me. She is of course hurt and while I do not think she is necessarily mad at me, she understandably does not want me around. This is not the first time he has done this, having presented the same sob story about "lack of passion" in his marriage to another friend 3 years ago. That situation culminated in the other woman no longer having anything to do with them, but I am not certain of all the details because I was not around at the time. Needless to say, his wife knows about that situation too and this seems to be becoming a habit for him.

I know after all of this many people would walk away and count themselves fortunate to be rid of such an individual, but in some way I feel that my friend was comparing me and my success in life to his wife, who relies completely on him. In a small way I suppose I feel some responsibility though my logical mind tells me this is not the case.

So, what I would like some feedback on is what I can do to possibly start some healing in this situation. I will of course start a honey jar, but I think that more will be needed along the lines of rebuilding trust between husband and wife and maybe increasing the passion in their marriage. Perhaps stop his roving eye as well? Also, I would like to maintain communication with his wife as she is the true injured party in all of this and if there is something I can do to assist her, that would be great. Suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated.

I thank all who take the time to read this. I know it is long and complex, but what is life without a little drama? Thanks!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Wed May 11, 2011 2:40 pm

I have a friend or I thought was my friend, who I have been confiding in regarding my separation from my wife. There have been a few instances where I shared information with her about my wife (which was to be between my friend and I) only to talk to my wife 1-2 days later and have her tell me everything that the was told to the friend by me. I thought maybe I didn't make myself clear as to keeping it between us, but it has happened again even after telling her not to say anything. Now I am PISSED!. I don't want to talk or have anything to do with her anymore. Nor do I want my wife to be her friend anymore because I feel she is trying to keep us apart. What can I do to bring about my anger on her for her causing more grief between my wife and I. (I have talked to my wife and told her that I will not be talking to this "Friend" anymore about us and she agreed to do the same. I did a freezer spell and added black pepper to the bag. But not seeing any signs that it is working yet, since they are still talking. What can I do that will really add the needed umph to teach her to leave me and my woman alone. I am a friend and woman scorned!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 11, 2011 3:33 pm

you can do a break up jar to ruin their relationship, it works on platonic relationships just as well as romantic ones, same as using LM break up spell kit. It will make them fight. If you want it more peacefully you can use seperation products. Also id consider hot footing this "friend" far from both oof you and to a new town.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Wed May 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Will I need any concerns from both of them to do the Break up spell kit? I like the hot foot idea. I really would like her to stay far away and never come back! Would a vinegar jar be good too or will that work too slow?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 11, 2011 6:33 pm

well first off what a good hearted person you are, if this was me id give it to that two timing dude and call it a day! I think you are on the right track with the jar and healing past hurts. Being how involved you were in this situation I think it would be a good idea to do cleaning work on yourself and home. as for their marrage, he claims its passion but keep in mind a cheater will make any excuse to cheat, as you showed he tried twice.. personally it seems its his nature not a reaction to his wife.. being he lied hid it and has done it more then once.. that being said id consider that them going into counseling may be necessary to save this relationship. working on healing, love and passion sure can help but he has twice hurt this other women by being a cheater, that is a hard pill to swollow. maybe some clarity work on him to see his pattern of behavior. id also think that a reading is definetly needed in this situation to answer some of these what if questions we all have, IE is it a passion issue or an excuse, will he do it again, will a friendship endure, how can you help ..etc. If you really want to save the friendship I would use the reconciliation products they are amazing for getting over hurts and fostering forgiveness. again I tip my hat to you for such a good heart.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Fri May 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Thank you for the suggestions j82! I will have to place an order for a few thing but I will definitely get to work. There is a lot to do!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:45 pm

hello all,

i need some help in regards to my two friends i'm looking to move out with again.

we seem to be growing apart as friends, we used to confide in each other and get excited at the thought of living together and lately we have just been picking at each other and chosing sides.

i believe alot has to do with stress and outside influences. i feel like people dont want to see us all happy and succeful in a new home together. i feel this is also holding us back from getting that perfect home we all 3 desire.

I currently have a firey wall of protection candle being lit for us at MISC.i just feel like we need more to help us along. I have plenty of LM oils at my disposal. but i would very much appreciate another vigil candle I could have lit on our behalf.

please help

jenelle

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi Jenelle,

consider getting a honey jar going for all three of you to bring you all closer and sweeten you to each other. The nice thing about honey jars is that while they're slow to get going, they can be worked over a long period (years and years as needs be).

As to another Vigil candle, consider the following alternatives:

Blessing (http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ssing.html)
Cast Off Evil (http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... -evil.html)
Fear Not To Walk Over Evil (http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... -evil.html)
Road Opener (http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... pener.html)

If you're at ease working with Saints, consider petitionning St-Joseph (house) or Our Lady of Loretto (apartment) to help you find a place.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:37 pm

i was also thinking of a uncrossing candle for the 3 of us?
just in case someone has tried to keep us from progressing.. do u think this would be effective in my situation?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Do you think someone has crossed your friendship or you? Read about Uncrossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html)

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 pm

I believe that we might be. Their is just so much gossip and jealousy floating around our work place i wouldn't doubt if someone has tried.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”