• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Spells to Attract Friendship, New Lover, New Relationship

Spell to Meet Again and Seduce!

Unread postby ParadiseCove » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:28 am

I recently met a man who I've admired for a while. The meeting was very brief but he was warm and sweet. He is a "celebrity" and though I used to work in the entertainment industry and have a mutual friend with him I never met this man until recently. He is based in Los Angeles, and I now live on the East Coast. I will be going back to California for some time soon and I would really like to see him again. I felt like there was more we could've said to each other but I was a bit shy. Is it possible to draw us back together and lay the groundwork for seduction despite what seems like a thin line of connection?

His celebrity status concerns me and finding a way to reconnect. I don't want to talk explicitly to my friend about it because I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do.
ParadiseCove

Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, New Lover, New Relationship

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Hi ParadiseCove,

You should work with Look Me Over to get his attention and Come to Me to draw him to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello everyone!

I have prepared all of the work to start the white rose spell and I was just wondering after I engrave the candle with the thorns from a white rose would it be alright if I anoint the candle with some "Come To Me" oit? and do I have to keep starring and concentrating on the candle until it completely burns down? (I mean, what if I have to run to the bathroom or run outside with my dogs??)

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi Lovemydogs,

Great name! There are a lot of dog lovers here.

Yes, you could use that oil. Don't worry about concentrating on your candle during the entire burn. That would be tremendously difficult (I know I can't do it) so you can certainly take a break and return to it as you can.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:40 pm

Thank You So Much Athena K.,

So I will pinch out the flame if I need to leave my room and just reignite it to continue watching it when I return then.

Hopefully the candle will burn down by the end of the day with all interruptions.

;)
Lovemydogs

Unread postby roguedeer » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:38 am

Are Come to Me and Follow Me Boy products used exclusively for romantic love, or can either be employed in friendship spells? If not, what would a good alternative for attracting an old friend back and keeping them around, or just making them think fondly of you?
roguedeer

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi roguedeer,

If your friendship became distant due to an argument, then you should work a Reconciliation spell kit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Traditionally, the oils you mention are used in love work but I believe they can be equally effective for platonic relationships. Perhaps a more experienced practitioner can weigh in on this, but I believe you can petition accordingly.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby anna123 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:04 am

Hi guys,

I have a date with this guy in the next few days, and really want him to be attracted to me.
Is there anything I can do or wear when I go to see him. I have come to me and follow me oil.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Thanks
anna123

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:29 am

Hi anna123,

I would start with Come to Me, to attract him to you. Then if you decide you really like him and want to pursue a relationship with him, you can add Follow Me Boy to make him want to be around you as often as possible. I would just hold off on the FMB until you're sure about him. Nothing more troublesome than a creepy stalker!

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:39 am

Hello,

I just wanted to ask if it would matter if when I concentrated on the white candle flame that I also specified that I do not want the new man to be like the man I was last talking to because that guy just wasted my time. I did picture a handsome, supportive, loving man to come into my life who was not a time waster.
I just hope that doesn't call the time waster back.
Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Yes, you can either do that or be a little more specific regarding what you want with your petition.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby anna123 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Hi AthenaK,

Thanks very much for your response.

How do I incorporate the oils. For example, if I'm going to him, do I wear it to attract him? Or would that be implemented into a spell with candles?

Thanks again :)
anna123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Hello, anna123,

You can do one or both.

here's a terrific page that Miss cat wrote on oils (to give you more ideas): www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Wishing you great success!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vmadone » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:44 am

First of all, I want to apologize if i put this question in a wrong thread.

So the story goes like this. There was a guy who liked me since the 1st day we met but i told him straight that i was in the relationship and it's better to stay as a friend. Then, out of nowhere, he sent me a whatsapp stating that he already found someone. So no more whatsapp until 22/6, he suddenly sent me a whatsapp, complaining he was in the wrong r'ship.

I advised him to stay calm and he insisted to date me but i rejected. Then, he blocked me from whatsapp since then.

So, the question is, what spell should i use to make him regret for doing that? I have attraction, van van and crown of success oils in my hand.

Any good advice is strongly welcomed! Thanks!
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello, spells-to-bring-out-truth-compel-confession-force-apology-t6473-120.html,

I am sorry this happened.

here's the thread that deals with these type of issues (for spell ideas)

spells-to-bring-out-truth-compel-confession-force-apology-t6473-120.html

Good luck and I hope all works out well for you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Summertimesadness » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi
I just wanted to give an update on the situation i was in. So i was seeing this guy for 2 months but i always felt he wasnt really interested in me. I thought i was seeing some movement with the work ive been doing but nah it was nothing. My rootworker also told me there wouldnt be anything long term with this guy. I should have listened but i didnt expect it to end so soon.
He told me he doesnt feel a connection with me and i am not his type and he doesnt really like me. He wanted to see if if would work but he felt it wasnt gonna work out so he ended it yesterday. I am very sad. I thought he had some feelings for me. We see each other about two three times a week and we have sex. I really dont get it. I guess tthis explains why when he was fed my period blood he was still lukewarm. Ive been burning and annointing oils but with minimal success.
Anyway i understand hoodoo cannot change a persons interest. So it is okay. At least i tried. He has made up his mind and it sucks. I really really like him alot.
Summertimesadness

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi xoxonat87,

I'm sorry this happened but it's better to know this about him now than down the road when you are even more emotionally invested.

If this were me, I would do a full Cut & Clear spell to rid myself of any residual longing for him, and follow that up with an Attraction spell kit to draw in a man who is worthy of my affection.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Good luck, I wish you the best!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Can I find him?

Unread postby Shaunlaveau » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could have some advice on something. So last night I went and met a boy that I thought was really cool and I was really digging his energy, and we danced the night away like young people do. So the night came to an end and he said he had fun with me and I said I had fun with him, and that led to other types of fun. So after the other fun he left and I meant to give him my number because he seemed really interested in meat-up and hanging out, but alas :cry: I didn't get his info (other then his first name) and he didn't get mine. Is there any type of work you would suggest for this situation? :?:
Shaunlaveau

Finding love online dating site

Unread postby loststar67 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:52 pm

Hello. I enjoyed reading the different post on this forum.
I have been trying to find love online for while. I need help finding love online. I thought I had it once before but it turns out the guy was not interested in me at all. The guys that are online dating site very pick of the woman they only want a woman that is very young, slender, Athletic and tone.
I would like to find guy date , get engaged , and married. Is there a love spell I can used when I go back online dating site to find a guy that is interested in me?

Please advise, thanks. :)
loststar67

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi Shawnleo,

That's a tough one because you could do a communications spell but without knowing how to contact each other, it would be pointless. Do you have mutual friends in common? Do you know people who work at the place where you met him? Do some old-fashioned sleuthing and you may be able to come up with a common connection. You can go from there magically once you know how to contact him, or vice versa.

Just work the mundane world to get you there.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ponyology » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:13 pm

Somewhat strange situation here I think.

Met a man on a dating site last October. The situation is sort of weird because he's wayyyyyy upstate NY and I am on Long Island. Turns out, he graduated from the same university I did and was in the small sister-program to the program I was in/now work for so I actually saw him every day without realizing. We have a lot of mutual friends and we talk on facebook/text. He's also good friends with my sister's ex boyfriend of 5yrs.

We sext a lot and still talk about mundane daily-things on occasion. In March, he told me that next time he's in NYC, he wanted to take me on a nice date "and hopefully many more" because I was "definitely girlfriend material" and that I'm everything he's looking for in a partner. He asked what my favorite restaurant was because he wanted to take me there for a nice date. Hooray, right?

Fast forward to end of June. We don't talk as much anymore but when asked, he still says he's interested when he gets a chance. Sucky thing is he works literally 7 days a week with only rare occasional days off (this is verified so I know it's not a BS excuse). So going on this date will take a hell of a lot of planning. No biggie, I'm seeing him in October when I visit him upstate because he is on the way to Toronto where I drive to yearly to see friends.

I started a red skull candle on Friday with Influence and Come To Me oil with no results yet. I talk to it like you do with these candles, saying psalm 23 and speaking simple phrases about what I hope for to it while concentrating on my desire - that he wants to date me still.

Is there anything else I can do? I don't see any movement yet and he's actually not really answering any of my messages, despite "viewing" one yesterday. Kind of worried I did something wrong to mess this up, though I can't think about what. I know I need a reading on this and I'm actually waiting to hear back for one.

In the meantime though, is there anything I can do to help influence what he wanted in March? We still sext on occasion and when I'm sad, he'll sometimes send me pictures of his dog (who I love) to cheer me up. He also tells me that any picture that has me in it is "sexy" and when I said I had one new picture that was terrible, he laughed it off and said it was cute. He refuses to send me more pictures (I know what he actually looks like so I'm not worried he's a catfish).

I should note that I have: come to me, love me, attraction, follow me boy, blockbuster, road opener, blessing, tranquility, vanvan, fast luck, crown of success oils; love me and chuparrosa sachet powders, as well as an assortment of colored candled and an extra white skull candle. I also have catnip and the herb mix that comes with the "come to me" kit.

My red skull candle is almost burned through. Was going to make it a 7 day candle but I grossly underestimated how fast this would burn!
I am not a pony
ponyology

Making a new friend

Unread postby edoras85 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:40 pm

I've read through all the pages on this thread and I wonder if this is a long shot. There is a guy that I have been following on Instagram that seems really sweet and I think it be awesome to become friends with him. I feel a connection to him but I wonder if it is all in my head. He has no idea who I am but I work close to where he lives. I work downtown and he lives just outside downtown. From what I read I figure that I would need an attraction spell kit but what would be some other good options since I won't be able to burn a candle in my home?

I forgot to add that I know his full name.
edoras85

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:05 pm.
Reason: Combin=bed with her post above this one

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:05 pm.
Reason: Not relevant to Lucky Mojo

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:15 pm

Hi ponyology,

It's a bit difficult to advise you without a reading to know what's behind his sudden change of attitude. I suggest you get one as soon as possible, and follow your reader's advice on how to proceed.

That said, you should have him in a sugar jar as soon as possible, to keep him sweet on you. They work a little faster than honey jars. You should also lightly anoint your hands with Come to Me oil before texting or emailing him.

Finally, your spellwork sounds fine but you do need to give it time to work. Four days into a skull candle isn't enough time to start seeing results, so have a little patience and faith in your work. Your reader should also give you an idea on how successful that spell might be.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi edoras85,

You will need to approach him in the mundane world, as you can't rely exclusively on magic to get someone who has no idea who you are to suddenly be attracted to you.

You can contact him if you know how to get in touch with him. If you're emailing or texting, lightly anoint your hands and fingers with Bewitching and Attraction oils, to help spark intrigue and interest in him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RebeccaMoses » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:41 pm

Hi I have been doing spell work to turn my lover and I relationship into a serious steady relationship, I did so on 4 occasions due to the fact that the flame was unsteady during all my attemps. I took this as a sign of resistance and thought continuos work would change that. Should I change it up and do something with block buster products? Does the unsteady flame mean he is probably seriously interested in someone else?
RebeccaMoses

Spells on two male roommates for possible love?

Unread postby newtothis12 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:14 pm

Hello,

As my username suggest I am very new to this forum and all different forms of majik as well. From what I am reading in these different threads its best to preform one spell at time? But I have a few questions

1. So no mixing a money and love spell on the same night correct?
2.Is lighting and dressing a candle with the proper intention enough to count as a "spell" since the intention is the most important.

For my actual love question.

I have been really interested in this guy for a few months now we live in the same building but we don't really know much about each other besides names and what I can find on his facebook and other places on the web and we wave when we see each other but I don't know how to get the ball rolling because since he switched Unis there's no good way to try to talk to him and I'm too shy.

I don't know if I want love from him more than I just want something to bring us together so that we can have the opportunity to see where things go? Can someone suggest a Simplish spell?

Also I'm sort of interested in the roommate as well and he seems more accessible? If I had a candle for both of them or attempted a spell on them both at the same time would that be bad? OR should I just choose one.

Any advice is welcome :D
newtothis12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:23 am

Hello, RebeccaMoses ,

The unsteady fame could mean resistance. I have no idea why.

So, definitely start a blockbuster and then try again.

I wish you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:53 am

Hello, NewtoThis12,

Welcome to the forum!

Although one can do money and attraction at the same time, I don't suggest this for people who are brand new. I would wait until one spell is over and then move on to the next spell.

Your answer is here about the other question: A general attraction spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

There are step-by-step instructions. AND it would be a great way to teach you about spell casting. After this kit, you will most likely feel more confident in your work.

And you can petition for attraction from others.

I hope this helps and wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Need Help find love online dating site

Unread postby loststar67 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Good evening everyone.

As I was reading the posts here this evening I noticed that they mention come to me oil. I'm very interested in using this oil .

I would like to use it for finding love on an online dating site.

Will this work or do I need to use other oils as well.

I was thinking about purchasing the candle which is come to me which is fixed candle with the herbs in the oils and directions how to use it.

What do you suggest I should do? :|

Please help me, thanks.
loststar67

Re: Need Help find love online dating site

Unread postby ponyology » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:39 pm

I've had good luck with Come To Me oil and finding online dates. It's worked to get people to contact me and to go on a first date.
I am not a pony
ponyology

Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby sara » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:26 am

do not really know where I should write this so testing here.
but I want to make contact with a person. He will start to see me. Like to socialize
sara

Re: Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:53 am

Hello, sara,

I have no idea what you are asking us.

Please be specific and please do not use initials or Verbiage such as :"jejehaha" as the first thing that you write.

Your post has been edited to reflect this.

Again, please be more specific

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby sara » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:53 am

I want a special guy to see me , like to spend time with me . Begin to here from him. What Shall i do to get his attention?
sara

Unread postby loststar67 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:49 pm

ponyology,
Thanks for replying back.

I'm definitely going to try the Come To Me candle for sure.
loststar67

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, sara ,

I have moved your post to the appropriate subforum.

Please read the pages here for spell ideas.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Social media connection help

Unread postby lilavenger » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:48 am

I follow this guy on instagram who a lot of women think is handsome. Be ot that he has so many followers its hard for me to stick out and get returned interest. What spell can I use to drum up interest in him?
lilavenger

Re: Social media connection help

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:41 am

Hi lilavenger,

This would require not only a little rootwork but work on your part in making yourself stand out in someway. I suggest the Look Me over Product line. The link I will provide will give you good examples of how to use the products: www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Good luck with your spell work!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Re: Social media connection help

Unread postby lilavenger » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:30 pm

okay thanks for the help! :D
lilavenger

trying to get a girl. help?

Unread postby about2happen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi there. Me and my friend really love these two girls and we both want them however we dont know what to do. We wanna set our life and future with them. We really need them in our lives so please help us. What products should we use to get them and keep them for the rest of our lives. Whats most effective for our situation because we are not in contact with them either. We love them and we would like to get them. Help please. Thankyou
about2happen

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:29 pm

Hello, about2happen ,

Welcome to the forum

We realize you are new but we ask that you Please post in the appropriate subforum and don't start new topics on old ones.

Here is an array of spells that you can perform: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Additionally, there are many threads here that you can browse.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby magicmurphy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:18 am

Hi All!

OK, I'm doing it. No more reconciliation work, I'm working on attracting a new lover. I even am going to be doing rootwork along with my AIRR friend to make it so. Gobs and gobs of Spikenard made into love dollys , a really lovely fixed lovers' candle, and a sweet sweet jar will be employed.

So I'm back online (bleah!) to meet someone...(the trick, ladies, is to wait two weeks or so before looking, so the jerks that contact you right away with inappropriate requests fall away...uggh..)... and forgot that my initial conversation with my former target was still in my dating site inbox. (sigh) Yes, of course I looked. Yes, he's still single. Yes, he's still logging in at 2am to look or shop or whatever, even though he said he didn't want to date anyone. No, I don't understand why. Yes, I still miss him, and yes, I had a big cry all over again....(yes, yes, I cut and cleared, I swear I've been smelling like a citronella candle for weeks. I'm out of both C&C and Hindu Grass oil I'm using it so much)...

I'll be fine. But... as I proceed with New Lover work -- does your former target have to be absent from your heart completely in order for it to work? Because I don't think he ever will be...but boy, I really am ready for the best new fellow, you know? I don't want to be at cross purposes here.

Thanks for your feedback and advice, All. It's much appreciated.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:19 am

Hello Doc magicmurphy ,

I would ask your AIRR member for help to see if there's someone in your immediate future. If not, then ask your AIRR member for help with repeating the Cut and Clear.

I am so sorry that things turned out this way for you. But, sometimes when Spirit says "no" they mean it!

But, my mindset is that it doesn't hurt to try

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jamielee » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Hi LM,

I am looking for a spell to make someone fall in love with me and want to be in a relationship with me. I have been dating a guy for two months now and want him to totally fall for me. I've ordered come to me and follow me boy oils from LM. I also have his semen.

Please could you recommend or direct me to a spell that i can use those? not sure where to start and really want to use his personal concern.

Thanks loads
Jamie-Lee
Jamielee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, Jamielee

Here's an entire page that Miss cat wrote. You have an array to chose from!

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you great success!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Isolte » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi Doc Murphy,
I always enjoy reading your posts!
I'm a complete newbie, but I can tell you from personal experience, you don't have to be completely over this man to meet a new one.
I did a spell for a new love and I was still hurting, now I have met my perfect guy and I did meet him online, so do not lose hope, no matter what!
Remember, the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else :lol:

Best of luck to you!
Isolte

Unread postby Mezan » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:12 pm

Hello!! I'm wondering what would be a good progression to work with products if I want to turn a new casual involvement into a relationship. I was thinking Come To Me, to get him closer, Follow Me Boy for more attention, then Love Me and possibly a honey jar. Does anyone think anything else may be helpful? I currently only have LM oils, but no other product types.
We have a lot in common, and he's my type. We are a fit intellectually, and sexually, I just want an extra boost and eventual commitment. Any suggestions are warmly welcome!
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:29 pm

Hello, Isolte,

LOL !!

Thanks for putting a smile on my face tonight!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:30 pm

Hello, Mezan,

Your plan is PERFECT!

Except...I would get that Honey jar going immediately. There's no need to wait on that. Start it now. Then, go to your game plan

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mezan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:41 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! I don't have his hair or semen for the honey jar. Would you recommend I start it anyway?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi Mezan,

You should start your jar now and then you can add more personal concerns to it as you acquire them. Unlike vinegar jars, honey jars can be re-opened (it's intended that you use the honey to feed your target).

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby super1tac » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:07 am

Hello everyone! I am looking to attract new love/girlfriend /relationship. College started and its in it its second day of school. I took a bath with healing bath crystal to remove any negativity. I prayed and applied the attraction oil behind me ears. But no luck......i walk around campus to see if I see any Indian girl that I can go strike a conversation with. But both of these 2days of college, I have not attracted what. I am searching for. I walk around campus hoping to meet the girl,but nothing is worked. I hope and desire with all my heart to find an Indian girl at college. So last night I used a red candle and ointed it with attraction oil, I lit and meditated and praying. While meditation i imagined being with a girl,in a relationship,us walking holding hands together,,walking around the campus,etc.What do I do...i feel so helpless...i want a girlfriend,new love.please help me. I appreciate any help
super1tac

Unread postby natstein » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:53 am

Hello super1tac,

Part if this may just be that you need to give the work more time and space to manifest. If you want to give what you are doing an extra boost I would recommend getting an attraction spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html). It comes with everything you would need to do the work and you will have plenty of left over products for added work later.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby super1tac » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Hey Nathen! Thanks for the response. So based on what you just said, clicked the link to check out the attraction spell kit. On that page there is a line that mentions---->>> (""To use an Attraction spell to draw love, you will also need 7 pieces of paper on which you have written the desired person's full name 9 times in red ink. If you can get something personal -- a photo, hair, fingernail clippings, a handwritten letter, or concerns of that nature -- the spell will be more powerful. The more intimate the items, the better. Body fluids are considered the most potent personal concerns when working love magic""). I do not have any one in specific, I want to attract an indian girl my way. For instance, i walk around college looking for indan girls, but i have not spotted any yet. Attract that they cross my path, or i find them, so i can approach and go strike a conversation. How do i use it, vvhen i dont have a female desired.
super1tac

Unread postby super1tac » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:19 pm

I am waiting for a response, so I could go about buying from the shop.
super1tac

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi super1tac,

I'm sorry your post wasn't answered sooner. The moderators here are all volunteers and we do our best to answer posts as quickly as possible.

You could describe your ideal girl in your petition and don't need to have a specific target in mind. Just write out what you are looking for and let Spirit bring her to you.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BabyDoll099 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Hey everyone,

Some quick questions. Iam wanting to attract a male friend, I think that would be best for me for now. I read on here that Attraction, Look Me Over and Queen Elizabeth root oil would help do the trick ;)
Because I don't have any Attraction or Queen Elizabeth root oils I'll have a candle lit through MISC. But which candle should I choose? Attraction or Look Me Over? And which oils should I request to be added to my candle...Queen Elizabeth, Attraction, Look Me Over??
Should I also be specific about qualities or the personality I want this male friend to have?
Thanks for your help!! :D
BabyDoll099

Unread postby j82 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:04 pm

BabyDoll099 ,

I am confused a bit. At first it sounds like you have a male friend you want, but later it sounds like you want to generally attract a new man with out a specific person in mind. So ifi ts the first then I would do attraction ask them to add love oil to it. be specific on the petition to this man and love. Follow me boy would be my additional candle. Now if its a new unknown person. I would do an attraction candle with a love oil added ( the oil would depend on what you looking for like sex, love, soulmate). Be specific in the petiton I want a man who is my age with dark hair and eyes, that I am attracted to, handsome, hard worker, honest , loving caring, sexual, soul mate.. ( you get the idea). a lodestone candle would be nice with that and a love candle of your choosing to burn together.
j82

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Hi BabyDoll0999,

It sounds like you want to attract a male for friendship. In this case, you should ask for an Attraction candle to be lit. It is already dressed in Attraction oil, so you don't have to ask for it.

For your petition, you could ask for the perfect man for you to have a friendship with.

Once you find that man, if you want to have a romantic relationship with him, then you could follow up with Love Me and Follow Me Boy candles.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation