Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, New Lover, New Relationship

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, New Lover, New Relationship

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:42 pm

Hi LuckyLady1040,

It's a less direct link to him but it should still be OK. Yes you can burn Bewitching candles at the same time as your other work.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Sugarbaby99
Forum Member

attracting a rich man for a lover

Unread post by Sugarbaby99 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:21 am

Good morning Everyone,

I'm new to this site but not to the lucky mojo products. I'm looking to attract a very rich and attractive man to me. I'd like to know what would bring me the quickest most success? And how long should I do the spells?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Hello Sugarbaby99,

I would recommend a Come To Me Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html) and add some Fast Luck (http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html) oils or powder to as well.

Peace~

Nathen

brownbeeca
Forum Member

Unread post by brownbeeca » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:15 am

I am a woman and would like to attract new female friendships. What spells and things do I use and need for this to happen?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:32 pm

Hello, brownbeeca ,

Please take a looksee at this thread: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

And also this one: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

If you are same sex, then take a look at this page: spells-for-gay-lesbian-bisexual-transge ... 19654.html

I hope these links help.

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Have a Happy Holiday Season!

magicinthemoment
HRCC Student

Help with attracting new friends

Unread post by magicinthemoment » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:57 am

Hello

I don't know if I am posting this in the correct forum.

I am out of A long term relationship and the few friends that I had I pushed them to the way side.
Yes, this was very selfish of me. And I have learned a hard lesson.

now I am lonely and with having add/ADHD, most people think I am weird and don't want to be friends with me.

How can I attract people that live near me that want to be with me and enjoy my company.
That will invite me to hang out with them without me having to ask.

I do have a few friends but they live over an hour away and I never get to see them.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Hello, magicinthemoment ,

Yes, you were n the wrong subforum and also started new topic (against the forum rules).

Please read the 19 pages on this thread ad this webpage: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

WorkoutQueen9
Forum Member

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Sat May 14, 2016 8:58 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but not to this kind of work, I have a ton of knowledge about spells but I kinda want a little input for what I'm about to do. I really want to get married but not just to anyone I want to attract a handsome wealthy man who will love me unconditionally and love my children as his own. I have no one in mind but here's a bit about me I'm in my late 20's, I'm a model and I'm open to any race for dating.

I'm thinking about doing a come to me spell kit to attract a weathly attractive man. What do you guys think? I'm open to any suggestions, also I'd rather not have to wait a year lol I want something that can happen in just a few weeks or months or at least within the year but I want it to lead to marriage. I really sick of wasting my time with guys who don't want to marry me.

Thank you guys in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello, WorkoutQueen9,

A come to Me Spell kit is great.

Also, add a little Cleo May to the mix: http://www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html

Make sure that you state in both your petition and your prayers what you desire.

Wishing you the best

take care

WorkoutQueen9
Forum Member

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Mon May 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Thank you so much! Miss Aida

triana
Forum Member

Unread post by triana » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:34 am

Hello Everyone,

I want to attract the best person for me with me also being a great match for them. I have done two love spells in the past with great success, but both of those spells were on specific targets, this time I want to attract the best guy for me, who will likely be an unknown person, and the thought of this frightens me.

Like a lot of women, I get unwanted attention and have been harassed by unwelcome admirers quite a few times, a few years ago I even had a male co-worker follow me into the ladies restroom and a few years before that an IT guy would read my emails and question me about my relationship status and private life based on what he read. I do not want to attract people like this or get catcalled any more than I already do, so I am hesitant to actually try to attract a stranger. I have a good grasp of what I want, but am more concerned with what I don't want.

Usually, guys I meet will be great in every way except for one… examples: I met a guy with shared interests and a great sense of humor, but he also had a wife; another seemed nice on the surface until the day he told me he drove past my house twice (we lived on the same street) and he noticed my car moved and asked me where I went; the guy who had a great corporate upper management job, but got fired for embezzling; the percoset addict; the guy who swore he wasn't a coke addict because he only used on weekends; the smoker (I HATE cigarettes); the secretly unemployed guy who lived with his mother; and I could go on… Of course, there have been nice guys with no baggage, no addictions, no thievery, etc., but the last guy I met like that was soooo syrupy sweet that it was nauseating. He also seemed a little too pure for me, like, I never felt comfortable using profanity around him and he was very, um, chaste.

So, I am very nervous about this because I don't enjoy being hit on by random people as I walk down the street, I don't want to attract any more toxic people, and I am pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people (to be honest, I do not like to attract attention to myself and try not to because of past experiences). There are also physical characteristics that I am not fond of. How do I weed out undesirable qualities without writing a petition that sounds negative? Writing something like "a guy who isn't physically/mentally abusive" or "someone with little to no body hair" doesn't sound right to me even though that's what I'm looking for. Another problem I have is that I look about 15 years younger than my age (I'm 41), so most of the men who approach me are younger - I definitely want someone who is at least my own age.

One last thing, I have read thru this whole thread and am not clear on Chuparrosa and Adam & Eve products. People seem to like both and recommend them for attracting your true love, but the actual pages for these two product lines say "these spiritual supplies are usually used when the lover is someone the practitioner knows -- that is, they are not used to attract a new or unknown lover." Can someone please clarify this?

Someone on an older post suggested using the Come To Me spell kit mixed with Chuparrosa products, using a list of desired qualities as the petition, while keeping a "true love oil lamp" burning on the list of qualities.

I also have some herbs and could make a mojo. This is what I have on hand: Allspice, Althaea, Angelica, Balm of Gilead, Calamus, Cardamom seeds, Catnip, Cloves, Cubeb, Damiana, Deer's Tongue, Five Finger Grass, Gentian Root, Goldenseal, Lavender, Licorice, Marjoram, Orris Root, Rosemary, and Yarrow.

The only thing I am sure of is petitioning Archangel Raphael. Any other recommendations? I have had some horrible relationships and very unpleasant interactions with men in the past and do not wish to repeat any of that, but also, because I'm shy and prone to ignore or push away new people if I meet them in a random place like a grocery store, I don't want to meet someone and not recognize him.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:59 am

Hello, triana ,

I think the problem might be your petition.

I like the attraction spell kit with the petition: "Bring the perfect man for me for a steady stable romantic relationship"

I like the 7 knob candle that is in the spell kit also.

But, you have also have the good products. Try changing your petition.

Also, sometimes, when you list specific qualities that you are seeking, other people will come to you with some of those qualities (but not all of them).

Example: If I asked for a rich man, I might get a man who is totally disgusting but he's rich.

So, change your man petition.

Also, I have edited out the quote. PLEASE don't use quotes (that's why we have deleted the quote button). I am going through zillions of past posts trying to edit them out.

Wishing you the very best

Take care

triana
Forum Member

Unread post by triana » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida, and I'm sorry about using quotes, the quote button is visible to me when composing replies.

I have not actually tried anything yet and haven't written a petition. I'm afraid of attracting the wrong kind of attention because I already get unwanted attention without spellwork, so I hesitate to even try to work toward intentionally drawing the perfect guy for me knowing that I'll probably meet more bad apples in the meantime. I've had steady, stable relationship with guys who had major demons and drama in other aspects of their lives and I've had steady, stable relationships with men who were oh, so nice for months until they revealed themselves to be like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde; I'm afraid to use a vague petition.

You said I have good products, can you tell me where to look to find out what combination to use and how?

Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello triana,

About the Chuparrosa and Adam & Eve products, those descriptions mean that those formulas usually aren't used when you're casting your metaphorical fishing pole into the universe and trying to draw an unknown, new lover to you. They're often used by people who are already in relationships. That doesn't mean you *can't* use them to attract a new love, but enhancing existing relationships is just what they're designed to be used for.

I think the Come to Spell spell kit would be great for you, as well as the Attraction spell kit that Miss Aida mentioned. They come with all the components you need, eliminate any guesswork and come with clear instructions.

Find kits here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

If you want to create a mojo bag, you can read more about them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Or buy a ready-made one:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

For learning more about which herbs you should use in a bag, get yourself a copy of Miss Cat's "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

triana
Forum Member

Unread post by triana » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Thank you, sisterjean.

nino_x3
Forum Member
Make him fall in love with me

Unread post by nino_x3 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:40 pm

Hey i have a question and i wanted to know could i get this guy i am very much in love to develop the same feelings for me.

I thought about purchasing a blank red vigil candle or a Love Me candle and dressing it with controlling and do as i say oil if I were
to have the love me controlling and do as i say oils mixed together i thought about having a petition stating for example "I want john doe to
accept Jane Doe's feelings of love for him"

or I thought about just saying "I want John Doe to fall in love with Jane Doe"
please help me out on deciding and any suggestions because i like both ideas.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:23 pm

Hello, nino_x3,

I have changed the name on the above petition. If this is your real name, please don't disclose it on a public forum that thousands upon thousands of people see (just trying to protect you).

Now, I tell my clients to NEVER write: "I want" or "I need"

Your spell could manifest and you'll be wanting or needing forever.

If I write: "I want money" and my spell manifests, it will manifest that I will spend a very long time wanting money.

Your petition ought to read: "John Doe will fall in-love with Jane Doe"

The Love Me candle is more appropriate. A little controlling oil can't hurt.

Take care

nino_x3
Forum Member

Unread post by nino_x3 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:51 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida I will definitely start doing all my petitions like that :) and that was a fake name i used :)

Tuesday
Newly Registered

Unread post by Tuesday » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello everyone!
I have been asked by a friend to work on him an attraction-love spell to bring about an new, serious relationship. He does not have a specific person in mind, but is looking for his future wife. He is uncomfortable with doing the spell on his own and has asked for me to help since I have studied and practiced for the past couple years. I was thinking of working with miss cat's attraction spell online, but I have a question in regarding the bath, the prep work and so on. Should I do these things for him or should I get him to do these things? Or should I look for a spell that foregoes the bath section of the spell?
Thank you for your time!
Tuesday

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello, Tuesday,

He really ought to take that bath.

But, if he absolutely cannot, baptize a male figural candle and name it after him. Bathe that doll.

Wishing you the very best

Take care

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:23 pm

I am not sure what topic to put it under. Some of my ex's friends think bad things about me. We are friends on Facebook, but they ignore me. What spell should I use to erase the negative things about me, so we can be on friendly terms again? Once we are on friendly terms, good word about me would reach my ex?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 04, 2017 9:25 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

I am wondering if they don't know what to say to you??

Try using attraction spells and see what happens.

And then please keep us posted

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I hope this helps

Take care

Canon2099
Forum Member

Unread post by Canon2099 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Hi Everyone

I have met this women that i really like and i want do dream work on her to have sexual dreams when she is sleeping what list of products oils, powders, incense etc.. do i need what kind of candles should i use and what color do i need also do i need her personal concerns ?

1. i have her picture

2. i have her hand writing

3. i dont have no date of birth

4. i have her first and last name but no middle name

5. i have her work address

6. she has facebook

would this spell work

Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue May 09, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello Canon2099,

First to you last question about "will this spell work" no one can really answer that because one, you did not mention a spell, and two, there are no guarantees with any spiritual or magical workings.

TO the idea of doing ream work. Knowing her name and having her picture and handwriting is not a bad start. I would recommend getting some pink chime candles, Some Look Me Over oils (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html) and some psychic vision oils (http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html). Put her picture on a nice frame, have her handwriting the frame as well. in the evening when you believe she is asleep have those items on a little table or something so when you are sitting in front of it you are facing the direction that she lives is you know it. If you don't know the direction pick the one that feels right. Anoint your for head with the psychic vision oil, anoint the pink candle with the look me over oil, and then talk to her picture and describe the dream to it. Do this every night for a week and see what results you get.

Peace~

Nathen

Canon2099
Forum Member

Unread post by Canon2099 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Thanks again Nathan

sag97
Forum Member

Unread post by sag97 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:28 pm

Hey everyone!
So I had this very dear friend and we recently got into a fight and stopped talking. We live in the same building, but whenever we see each other with that person it is very awkward and he just tries to disappear as fast as he can. I wonder if there's a way to fix this friendship? Maybe a saint could help? Please, guys, I really need your help...

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Hello sag97,

I'm sorry you and your friend had a fight :(

I think Reconciliation products would be a great fit for you here. Yes, it is more typically used for reconciliation between lovers, but if you tweak your petition paper to talk about a friend instead of a lover, I think it will help soothe any raw feelings (and thus, awkwardness) between the two of you. You could even do something as simple as dressing a pink candle with Reconciliation oil and crushed up Balm of Gilead buds and praying for the two of you to be friends again as the candle burns down:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

You could also do a honey jar for the two of you, but again, for a friendship not a romance.

Also check out this thread: spells-to-attract-friends-keep-friends- ... 3-120.html

Take care.

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:52 pm

I want myself to be more attractive to this guy who I will see on Saturday and I want him to feel the attraction towards me and would want to see me again and eventually lead to a long term relationship. What is a good spell for this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040

In addition to the spells on this thread (please read the pages here), you could try:

www.luckymojo.com/bewitched.html

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

These are just a few suggestions

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

take care

Canon2099
Forum Member

Unread post by Canon2099 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:36 am

Hello There

which Lucky Mojo vigil candle should i order to get someone to like me like friendship kind of thing ? should i get a compelling candle

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:25 pm

Hello, Canon2099 ,

You could use that or the attraction candle

Take care

Canon2099
Forum Member

Unread post by Canon2099 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:55 am

Thanks Miss Aida

squintyeyes
Newly Registered

Spell to attract an almost stranger

Unread post by squintyeyes » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:06 am

Hi Everyone,

So I've met this guy twice now while going out with a big group of friends. He's friends with a friend of mine. They had a short fling and last had sex over 6 months ago. She was very in love with him, he wasn't interested in having a relationship with her and that was the end of it. They've both moved on so there's no ethical conflict there.

Ayway, while going out I notice this guy looking at me constantly, but when I look back at him he quickly looks away or just looks over me. Like he really wants me to believe he has no interest whatsover. Yet he keeps circling around me, looking at me, looking at the guys I talked to etc. He really goes out of his way to make me feel like he's not even noticing me. At one point he did gesture for me to come and for some reason I thought he was gesturing someone behind me so I looked behind me but no one was there (This is all so stupid I'm laughing while i'm typing this). So because of that miscommunication I ignored him too!

Anyway, long story short. I want him to actively pursue me and see where this'll lead. All I know about him is his name (and I have his DOB thanks to FB lol). And I would like for him to have such a strong urge to contact me/see me that he'll look me up online. We share friends so that'd be super easy for him to do. What spell(s) would be good for that? I was considering an obsession spell but my cards very clearly showed me that'd lead to nowhere. They also told me there's potential for a great emotional connection but he's putting up a front. And my best course of action would be to build a solid foundation with him (a friendship I reckon) and tame him a bit there's some potential there.
So I'm looking for spells that correspond with what my cards told me.

Thanks for reading my long and absolutely silly story!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell to attract an almost stranger

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:13 pm

Hello squintyeyes,

Please do not post your message more than once, as it clogs up the forum and is against the rules here. I deleted your identical post.

As for your question, it sounds like you've piqued his interest, it appears there is an attraction there already. Now you want him to communicate with you. That is your goal, short and simple. I would keep your work focused on that.

You don't need to get into the weeds about stages of behavior - having him first look you up online then become your friend then move on to something bigger. Spirit always chooses the path of least resistance when the work is justified, so it's generally not a good idea to be that prescriptive. State the "what" you want to happen, and let Spirit determine the "how".

For this goal of communication, you can work a white skull candle on him with Influence and Crucible of Courage oil (sounds like he needs a little shot of confidence to make the first move).
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You should also read through this thread on getting someone to contact you. It has lots of ideas for you:
spells-to-get-someone-to-contact-call-t ... t2982.html

Also, put him in a honey jar as soon as possible. Here is a very informative thread on how to construct them:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... oney%20jar

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

jkoakz
Forum Member

Unread post by jkoakz » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Hello
Hi
I was wondering
What could I use to amend relationships with a lot of people?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Hello jkoakz,

I'm assuming what you mean is "mend" relationships with a lot of people? If so, you can patch up relationships after fights, including friendships, with Reconciliation products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

The spells on that page are more love-oriented, but you can modify them for friendships.

Be well.

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Hello all,

I hope this is the right forum spot. I am going to a mixer/day party to mix and mingle Sunday. I want to attract the attention of the women in the mixer. What can I do to elevate the level of me getting noticed and making the women drawn enough to come up to me?
I was thinking of wearing bewitching and attraction on my body and also was thinking of taking an attraction bath early Sunday morning. Any other suggestions to turn heads? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:49 pm

Hello, Love_Muse ,

Those are great ideas!

Have you looked at this page?

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Or this one?

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I also LOVE Look Me Over. It's one of my favourites

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

have fun!!

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:59 pm

Miss Aida!

Look Me over completely slipped my mind! I think I will try that. Will it be too much if I wear look me over and attraction together? It has been a while so I am going to look through the love spells page! Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:02 am

Hello Love_Muse,

No I don't think it would be too much to use Look Me Over with Attraction. Good luck!

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Thanks Sister Jean! :-)

Olivialeigh
Forum Member

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:19 am

This is Not so much a question but more of a new idea I’ve been trying out. I’m wondering if anyone else has tried this? This seems particularly helpful for people who live in an area where they may not be able to bury their spell items.
I recently did some come to me work to draw in someone new. I used two red lmcc candles and lmcc come to me oil, chuparosa from lmcc and some other oils.
On the plate surrounding the candles I added some sugar and catnip and drew hearts in the mixture in the plate.
When I completed my work there was no remaining wax, so I didn’t have much to bury in my yard anyway. Plus I live in a city so I don’t actyally have a yard with any discernible dirt. I typically deploy in a crossroads. I gathered up the catnip and sugar and put half in a mojo bag to carry on my person. The rest I’ve been using as sachet powders. I’m sprinkling it out wherever I go, around my home and place of work. Just as an added boost to really get the most out of my spellwork and items I’ve used. And to really draw in someone from virtually anywhere in my city.
Just a thought on a new way to deploy spell items in addition to burial.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi Olivialeigh,

Well that is not the traditional means of deploying spell remains but I am curious to hear what kind of results you get. Do please keep us posted.

If you do not have a yard to bury remains in, buy a potted plant and bury your remains in the dirt. In your case, since you are drawing in someone new, put the plant by the entrance to your home.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get on, and good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Olivialeigh
Forum Member

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:01 am

Thank you Miss Athena.
I probably wasnt clear, but I also deployed 90% of the remains the traditional way at a crossroad (I have pavement so I cant bury anything). I just saved a bit of the sugar powder/catnip to sprinkle as I go on my way daily as an added boost.
So far so good, Ive gotten some excellent signs and a bit of small movement. Its somewhat difficult to gauge movement for a general come to me working with no one specific in mind. But I have noticed a few people coming back from the past. None of whom I would want to date but it shows me the energy is flowing and things are moving.

shanchu
Forum Member

Unread post by shanchu » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Ive posted this in the post for success in music post, but I was curious what I would need to do attract musician friends with the traits that I want?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:14 pm

Hello, spells-for-finding-a-leader-mentor-to-m ... tml#p68871

Please read over the post that Miss cat wrote:

spells-for-finding-a-leader-mentor-to-m ... tml#p68871

Rea the pages here too, Then once you have a good idea, come back and discuss it with us

We will be waiting!

Take care

Olivialeigh
Forum Member

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:26 am

I’ve been in a bit of a relationship slump for sometime now. I’ve performed various come to me spells and while everything seems great it always fizzles after a few months or the person turns it to be wrong for me.

In addition to a reading and perhaps doing a road opener spell first to remove blocks in finding a long term committed partner are there any other suggestions anyone has? I’m so frustrated by my work continually fizzling out.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:20 am

Hello Olivialeigh,

Those are my exact suggestions: Get a reading from a reputable reader, and perhaps do some Road Opener work. You can find good readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

everlastinglove
Forum Member

Unread post by everlastinglove » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:55 am

i was on a date with a man... when he went to the restroom another man who was extremely handsome approached me and was chatting me up. he was like "hi how are you"' i told him i was good and that my date should be back any second. thats when my date returns and pulls me away from the guy enviously. after the date was over i blocked him and cant stop thinking about the new guy. i wish he took my phone number, but my date was interrupting us. how can i run into this man again? i didnt even get his name. should i visit the cafe where i met him in hopes that he might visit again?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello everlastinglove,

First let me say good job in setting boundaries with your initial date and letting someone that controlling be in your life.

For trying to contact the other guy I would recommend working with Come To Me products (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html) and Attraction products (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html). In your petition describe the guy and and be specific. A draw the man that talked to me at the Cafe, ect...

Then on the practical side, absolutely try popping into that cafe and seeing if you bump into him!

Peace~

Nathen

selenitepower
Forum Member

Unread post by selenitepower » Sun May 06, 2018 8:04 am

I am new to this group. Thank you for allowing me to join.

I would like to ask some advise. I am looking to attract a new love. I have some qualities in mind but not sure how to write the petition for an unknown lover.

I would like to share the outline and if someone can comment that would be great. I would also like some advise on the oils I should use. I would like to be approached and be in a steady romantic relationship.

My lover is single.....(put 3 physical characteristics ). He is ......personality characteristics). Our relationship is (here I described it and used the word mutual too). We have a steady sex life (which is......described it). We are so in love with each other and it just grows stronger every day. May my lover come to me now as quickly as possible. Grant me the wisdom to recognize him when he appears.

In total its around 7 lines. I will then rotate and put my name on it 7 times and then surround it with 'come to me'.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 07, 2018 6:51 pm

That sounds good to me.

Best of luck with it!
catherine yronwode

Godislove
Forum Member

Spells to Attract Friendship, New Lover, New Relationship

Unread post by Godislove » Tue May 08, 2018 11:41 pm

Hi,

for the Amulet, I'm thinking of a brooch and can I wear it on the inside of my clothes.

2. If I wanted to do a love attraction thing can i where that too? So I'd be wearing two pieces of amulets or charms?

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Wed May 09, 2018 10:02 am

Greetings, Godislove.

The brooch is fine. As for wearing one or two amulets (one for money and the other for love), the answer is yes. Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Godislove
Forum Member

Unread post by Godislove » Thu May 10, 2018 4:40 am

Hi,

So there’s this guy I really really like! I’ve always kinda liked him or always liked him and never really did anything about it due to other issues. He actually used to date my friends coworker and he’s actually one or two degrees away from me through another friend. I never physically met him. Anyway lately I can’t stop thinking about him like it’s been driving me crazy and i think we could be a great couple! However, now that so much time has passed it seems like everyone and their mother is interested in him. I also lowkey think he may be dating around(multiple girls) - im not sure, no one seems to know. He’s keeping that pretty secret, but as far as my intuition tells me it’s nothing serious. With that said I would like to attract him in to my life romantically. I want to have him atleast notice me, even if it’s on his Instagram feed and have him shoot his shot. Lol. I don’t want to do a whole love me spell, I just want an attraction or come to something. I feel like(think) his ancestors will love us together.

Sidenote(not a fan of honey jars)

selenitepower
Forum Member

Unread post by selenitepower » Thu May 10, 2018 9:42 am

You could try attraction oil and come to me oil together with a lodestone.
I am new to the oils but from what I have read it sounds like those two would be a good start.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 11, 2018 8:28 am

Hello Godislove,

You got some good advice from selenitepower; actually Come to Me products and a pair of lodestones was exactly what I was going to recommend! You can find these items here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Take care.

selenitepower
Forum Member

Unread post by selenitepower » Fri May 11, 2018 10:21 am

I am putting in my order to luckymojo this weekend. I am an overseas buyer so before I do please can I get some advise.

1. I am looking to attract a new person into my life. I will be using two candles, one male the other female. The male candle will have a handful of vague qualities written on it such as 'faithful, 'loving' 'caring'. I also plan to have 'I love you' I will tell you I intend to date you' or something to that effect. What can I inscribe on the candle for the right man to tell me his feelings and also his intention to have a romantic relationship with me?

2. Apart from love me, come to me and attraction oil what other oils or powders can I use to attract a man who will express his feelings and intention to date me? Would crucible of courage, road opener or High John oil be a good idea? Usually the problem is that guys flirt but won't always tell me they want to date me.

3. I read that if you want a guy to pursue you then put your name on a petition 9 times and have 'true love' written on top of yours with come to me or ask me out around it. Is this correct rather than the other way around?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 13, 2018 8:51 am

Hello selenitepower,

1. Instead of expecting to fit every single quality you hope to find in a suitable partner on a candle, you can always write a petition paper that includes the qualities you want. And you shouldn't be vague, you should be as specific as possible.

2. Crucible of Courage, in oil and powder form, is a great one, because it gives people the little extra push they need to move from just thoughts to actual action.

3. If you have a specific guy that you are "targeting," write his name nine times on a piece of paper, turn it counterclockwise and write your name OVER top of his nine times, then write true love in a circle around the names.

Hope that helps!

loabeliever
Forum Member

Unread post by loabeliever » Mon May 14, 2018 10:58 am

Hello everyone! i was hoping i can get some advice or recommendation to how i can manifest my ideal mate. So i have been doing love work to attract my future husband. I definitely feel more loving and attractive ever since i been doing love work, and I feel very postiive about my spell work and what i desire- however i keep getting contacted by all my exes from my past. I have no feelings for any one of them romantically and have successfully done the black walnut spell, the cut and clear spell, so i feel nothing but i keep getting calls and texts , andddd bumping into my past guys who i have no romantic feelings for. I did have a reading with Ms. Cat April 24th and she told me i would have many options - and my guy will be someone new,however i am having a difficult time shaking off feling sorry/ bad for rejecting these guys- so I guess my ultimate question is what love spell can i do to attract my husband and not all these men :roll: LOL -( I currently have a honey jar that i rotate different vigil candles surrounded by rose quartz, mandarin pair of ducks, lncense, and the following tarot cards, the Lovers tarot, 4 of wands, 10 of cups, and ace of cups all on vision board. behind my alter.)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”