Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, New Lover, New Relationship

kmg9189

Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, New Lover, New Relationship

Unread post by kmg9189 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:50 am

I just decided to stop doing reconciliation work on my ex. I want to attract a new lover..and I was wondering If I would just have to do a single spell or do a spell every couple of weeks/months until I attract a new lover?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:05 pm

You are really asking a timing question, in a way. You definitely want to work the spell until you see results, if this is your intention. It also depends on other factors, while some workers may get results in a day (yes a day), some may take days, weeks, months. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

kmg9189

Unread post by kmg9189 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:53 pm

jwmcclin--my spellcaster told me before that doing a spell over and over again is basically sending a message out to the universe that you don't have faith in the work. But I have also heard that it is okay to keep doing work on a spell until you see results. I am very very new to all this so I'm not sure what to do. I however do believe that working a spell until you see results would be the best idea...because to me that shows commitment that you are willing to do all this to achieve what you want. I also got a reading done from 2 AIRR members and they both had different answers as to when I would finally meet my new lover...so I'm not sure what to make out of that.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:48 am

kmg9189,
The old saying is that after finishing a work, say a spell kit that takes 7 days, on the 8th day you watch and wait for signs for 3 days..signs are personal and can be anything from seeing their name in a positive or negative way ..etc. Watch and wait 3 weeks for movement and 3 mo for manifestation.. if it does not manifest in 3mo then that spell wont work for this. If doing a work and you are seeing movement but not breaking through with the results then keep pushing through and add work to help it. Being you are doing a job to find a new unknown lover, I would do the spiritual work, cleanse you and your home regularly, do the work, and then do other things to support it.. like burn a honey jar with you and the term knew lover written on it, use lodestones to draw this person..then go out into the physical world where you would meet people, smile at strangers, go to clubs or bars, or bowling allies, or single meeting events.. meaning you need to do the physical aspects to support the work to make it happen.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

kmg9189

Unread post by kmg9189 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:57 am

j82,
Thanks for the reply! I actually have my family trying to set me up with people. So should I keep doing the spell until they introduce me to the right person? And how long should I wait to do more work if I see movement but am not breaking through with results?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm

work spell until you see results; some may say, set a time that will you move on to something else.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:28 pm

kmg9189,

IF people are trying to set you up on dates then it sounds like the spells are working and I would keep them up. Also a date is not a life commitment , its a date so go on it! Use the products from LM when going on a date like bewitching, attraction, etc to give you an added boost. Pray to God when you go on a date to give you a clear sign to see if this is the one. I like to dress a tea light when I am going to be out but want a candle burning to help me out. I dress it with LM oils then set it in a sink or tub ( so its safe) burn about 2 hours.

kmg9189

Unread post by kmg9189 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Is it better if I do the spell myself? And what can I use to do the spell? The person that is doing the spell for me is sending me a mojo bag. but its a unsealable mojo bag so she said I can add a list of the traits I want on a paper and put it in there and I could open the bag and change it if needed.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Hello, kmg9189,

If you want to try one yourself, try the attraction spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

It is a complete kit with all the instructions.

Wishing you success with your work and attracting what you want.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:27 am

I was wondering if anyone has known someone to use this for multiple lovers at once? I don't plan on it or anything like that, just one of few questions that has tickled my curiosity.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:18 pm

rookieguy13,

It certainly could depending on how you work it. Such as the petition you put in it and what other oils or herbs you may add to a mojo. Like attraction with fast luck and nature oil or high john with some of your sexual fluids could make a really good hook up oil.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:46 am

Interesting. I know of someone who is using LM products on 2 specific targets to gain their love. I just think it's kinda bad as one (or both) will get hurt.

Personally I've been wearing just oils, and putting it in my products. I attract nice girls online, but I seem to attract complete weirdos in person. I actually had an older woman harassing me for over an hour, and that was the first time I wore the oils.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:52 am

rookieguy13 ,

Be more specific in your petition . Dont leave it as "attract women" because that is the likely outcome. State nice mentally stable women between the ages of "-"

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:02 am

I've kinda been forbidden by my worker from doing any more spells atm, she said oils are okay. Except I don't wan to keep attracting people like that. Not for a bad reason, but so much has been done lately that she said I need a cooling off and waiting period. I've been getting a lot of female attention online, but they all live on the other side of the world, so meeting up isn't possible. They seem very sweet. I've got a moisturizer that has about 5 or 6 love oils in it (2 drops each), maybe I should stick to just two. Follow Me Girl/Come To Me, or maybe Come To Me/Red Fast Luck.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:31 am

Hi rookieguy13,

Consider using Come To Me and King Solomon Wisdom. KSW is under-used in love work, but it would save many people a lot of headaches if they did choose to use it as it can help make wise decisions with regards to love. Furthermore, King Solomon wrote some of the most beautiful love poetry to this day: read the Song of Solomon if you haven't yet, meditate on it. That piece of scripture shows how wonderful love can really be, it makes one think twice about settling for second best, it hints at how rewarding a real relationship can be. Read in conjunction with your anointing, it can set your headspace in a place better suited to choosing a realistic partnership goal with a compatible mate.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

kmg9189

Unread post by kmg9189 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:18 pm

So I have definitely been getting movement with the spell. But it just doesn't seem to be pushing through. I got my mojo bag from my spellcaster and I added a list of things I wanted to the bag. She told me to sleep with it under my pillow every night. Is there anything else I can do to help push through to completion?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:02 am

Hi kmg9189,

You might want to have MISC set a Blockbuster light on any obstacles to manifestation: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:46 pm

aura wrote:Hi rookieguy13,

Consider using Come To Me and King Solomon Wisdom. KSW is under-used in love work, but it would save many people a lot of headaches if they did choose to use it as it can help make wise decisions with regards to love. Furthermore, King Solomon wrote some of the most beautiful love poetry to this day: read the Song of Solomon if you haven't yet, meditate on it. That piece of scripture shows how wonderful love can really be, it makes one think twice about settling for second best, it hints at how rewarding a real relationship can be. Read in conjunction with your anointing, it can set your headspace in a place better suited to choosing a realistic partnership goal with a compatible mate.
Thank You for this advice, definitely something I have never considered. The majority of the oils I have are love orientated, with a few luck/strength.

Markclo
Newly Registered

Unread post by Markclo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:06 am

Hello,

I was wondering how I would go about this new target? She practically ticks every box in the type of person I'm looking for, but there's just two problems.

1. Long distance.
2. Drug intake. She does it cause she's not happy where she is atm, but when she talks to me she's like 100% different person.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Hello Markclo,

For the distance thing you can peruse this thread and a few of the other threads in this forum for lots of ideas on how to either draw this person to you or you to them, Attraction products (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-attraction.html) with some kind of Love Drawing products (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html) are a good start. To work on drug addiction things Cast Off Evil (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html) is an excellent product. This can be a heavy thing to work on though. Ultimately I recommend a reading to check on the situation so you can get as clear a view as possible to know how best to work.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:14 am

When putting oil in things, like moisturizer, how much should go in? I recently put 3 drops of come to me, follow me girl, and fast luck, each. Can't smell it, although I don't mind if people do.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 am

Hello rookieguy13,

It doesn't take a lot and while I prefer to be able to notice the scent myself I do not believe it is absolutely necessary in order for the products to have their effect. It will depend on how much moisturizer you are putting it in and how much you want to notice the scent. You will probably need to experiment a little until you find the right amount to mix in for you. I know this sounds a little vague but I hope it helps!

Peace~

Nathen

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:36 am

rookieguy13, 3 drops may be enough, especially if you pray over it. I'm partial to ultra-sneaky tricks, myself. Regarding magical herbs and curios, my motto is "These things believe in themselves," so I don't believe it's strictly necessary to use enough for the target to notice the scent. Especially if you don't want him to be on his guard.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Thank You.

It's a small tub, but it's like really thick so the scent gets lost (if that makes sense). The scent of the shea butter isn't strong but it's like you can hardly smell anything mixed in it. My last one you could smell because it had so many oils mixed into, this time I thought maybe I should just stick to 2 or 3. My current target is far so she wouldn't be smelling it anyway. I have noticed wearing it that I attract females that I don't want. Heck, even 60+ year old women keep hitting on me. I used to put it directly onto my skin, but I thought blending it with things also may help it last longer.

Quills

New Friendship blossoming, but think my age may have be an issue

Unread post by Quills » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:14 am

Hi everyone! I have been developing a friendship with a guy who I've had my eye on for awhile (seen around town, etc.), and last week gave him my number while he was at work. At the time I was wearing Chuparossa, Look Me Over, and Come To Me. As soon as he took his lunch break, he was texting me;I was thrilled! It had been the first time I'd used any LM products to nourish this friendship. Anyways, saw him briefly a couple days later and he asked me out of the blue if it would be inappropriate to ask me my age. I told him my age, and he was shocked. He said he thought I was about 7 years older than him (I'm 20 years older). Then he asked me again "Seriously, how old are you?" Since then, his entire demeanor has changed. The flirty friendly texts have stopped. I saw him today and he asked how I was, but the electricity that crackled between us is gone. I am crushed. I wasn't looking for a long term commitment, but I was looking forward to what could have been "friends with benefits". We just got along so well and enjoyed each other's company. Flirtatious comments and such, but now it's all stopped. I am crushed. Obviously I look younger than I am, and to me, age is just a number. Some of you may suggest that I get a reading, and I hope I don't sound stupid here, but I don't even know what kind of reading I should get for this. Do I get a 30 minute reading, 45 minute reading, or what? I have to pick and pay for my reading in advance and when I read thru the list I honestly couldn't determine what my scenario falls under. I've been unable to sleep and after I log off here I plan on taking a spiritual bath and just pouring my heart out to God, but beyond that I don't have a plan. This whole age discrimination just paralyzed me. I'd really like to get back on track with this guy.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:33 am

Quills, someone with experience will come along and advise you, but I just want to say my heart really goes out to you and I totally relate to what you experienced. I am (a lot) older than my boyfriend, and I look (a lot) younger. He pursued me thinking I was only a little older, but I do feel that the age difference has been at the root of a number of the problems throughout our relationship. I sometimes feel that he has held it against me. I think it even played a part in a recent, albeit brief breakup.

If I could do it over again I probably would have used Influence products/spells to discourage him from placing importance on the age difference, or to see past it to the other qualities he finds so attractive. Actually, I will still probably do this as a precaution and just to get this issue out of the way.

On another more mundane note, sometimes people just have to step away to more fully appreciate what they had. He may take a step back and realize that the exchanges he enjoyed so much with you are far more valuable than not.

A reading would certainly help identify the root of his hang up, regardless of whether or not it is a case of ageism.

I'm sorry you experienced that. I hope it is cleared up soon and you get back on track with him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello, Quills,

I imagine that any AIRR member can do a reading on tis.

But, why not first try a spell kit?

And, continue wearing those oils when you're around him?

Also, luckycat13 gave you some good advice also.

Now, if you're looking for Friends with Benefits, Try the Kiss Me Now, it's a lust product/spell: www.luckymojo.com/spell-kiss-me-now.html

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Quills

Unread post by Quills » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Thank you both luckycat13 and Miss Aida for your responses, and hugs to both of you! I have added "Kiss Me Now" and some Influence products to my ever-growing LM shopping list. Miss Aida, when you suggested trying a spell kit, which one would you suggest? Thank you both again. I've been reminding myself "the older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune", lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello, Quills ,

I gave you the link to the spell kit! LOL!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:15 am

Recently I've had a communication spell done on a target, and love spell. It's long distance. She told me before that she loves me, not sure what kinda love as in friendship, or friend so I had it done anyway. I've also bought her credit and a present to we can talk and cheer her up cause she was feeling down.

Lately she's just ignoring, I know she isn't busy like she says because she's always online. She complained about having no friends, being lonely and single. Then wanted me to leave her alone, so I did, then she asks if I'm angry about it. She then talks for about 2 minutes and the exact same thing again...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello, rookieguy13 ,

Any possibility that she's suffering from clinical depression?

Sure sounds like it to me.
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:40 am

Maybe, I'm not sure. I've tried talking to her, she just ignores me or claims she's busy when she's not. Last night she said she couldn't talk cause she was busy, but she was uploading photos to FB and asking people to inbox her for a chat.

Siren Prince

Unread post by Siren Prince » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm looking for a spell that brings me new love into my life because I've been so lonely recently, I liked the Honey Jar concept, but sad to know that it only works if you have someone else in mind, if you're currently pursuing someone, etc. But I don't have that, I thought the Honey Jar could also be used to "sweeten" myself and attract love and people to me, whoever they may me, online or in real life. Could anyone help me with my Honey Jar dilemma, if I can still perform it solo, or if there's another good spell I can use? Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello, Siren Prince,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you get a chance (and would like to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

There are 16 pages here on spell ideas to attract a new love. Please read them. Then, after reading, if you have questions then don't hesitate to ask.

I have put myself into honey jars to make me look sweeter to others ad it does work. People are more apt to talk to me and joke around with me when they weren't before.

And here is a page abut attraction: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

An one for love spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Siren Prince

Unread post by Siren Prince » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:09 pm

Miss Aida,

I will make an introduction later. I'm new to this whole spell thing and I only have my friend Christina who also frequents this site a lot to help me (she made a hex jar spell for me for an ex boyfriend).
I read the love spells, I found the easiest I could do with the materials was the White Candle Love Spell To Attract New Love. I understood the spell, just not the part where I have to decorate it with things "precious to me and the one I love" I know what's precious to me, but not the one I love, because I don't know who I love.

Aside wanting to do the White Candle spell, since I already have a large red candle at home, even though I don't have a target, I'd like to do the honey jar spell for myself to attract love in general for me, be it in real life or online. If you could explain how that works, but things you have to do differently from the honey jar spell that you do with you and a partner, that would be very helpful.

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Hello, and welcome to the Forum.

That's a good question! If you are using a white candle to attract an as-yet unown lover what would be precious to him (or her)? Well, whaever you want! Puppies, kittens, babies, a home, a car, a wedding -- those would be nice for a start.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:34 am

This is weird. I had a communication and love spell done by my worker. This is long distance, she's in another country. Since then she's been somewhat distant most of the time. I pretty much took the last of my money left and bought her a necklace, but she moved recently. Bit low for cash atm now working part time, but I'd like to put someone before myself. So anyway, I wanted her address etc to send it to. I've bought her 2 things recently, but this is for valentines. Anyway, she was somewhat distant and not replying despite always being online. Then suddenly she starts having a go at me saying give her time to reply (it was 8 hours), she wants space and I'm being clingy. I said fine I'll give your space. Then she continues to have a go at me saying not only am I clingy, but I get serious when she wants space... What the hell? I told my rootworker about it, she said she doesn't know what to say about the situation... After all that, she messages me after 2 hours and then stops talking for 9 hours again.

My rootworker said she thinks she likes me, and could be coming around. The reason she could be acting like that is because we're on different countries and she can't just come around to see me... However she really doesn't know since that's never happened before. I'd like to believe it's working but it's odd. The last girl I had a Spell done on, blocked me. This one keeps telling me off? I've had multiple cleansing done. Before the spell was done she used to always tell me she loves me, now I feel like she'd rather me go away. I think her family have an issue with me too, and she has issues with them except her brother (doesnt like me either I think). Like the other girl, she keeps pervs around online. Seems common for girls my age...

I have a bunch of candles and love oils left over, and some love herbs (non lucky mojo), but my rootworker had forbidden me from doing spells. She said when I was doing my jars I got too stressed which probably cause a reverse effect. It's been between 7 and 10 days since the casting for both. She said it would take 7 to start taking effect.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:45 am

I have some love herbs. I was told putting them in my pocket could be used for good luck in love. Is this true? I've got just a little left and put a pinch in each of my pockets in my dressing gown (always wearing it in doors, cold these days).

I also put a mixture of love oils on my chest (1 drop each). However, I've been told previously on here, it doesn't work as well long distance. I suppose it's better than nothing, my rootworker doesn't want me doing spells myself.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:42 pm

Hello rookieguy13,

It is kind of difficult to answer your questions because you are already working with a rootworker. If your rootworker is a trusted worker then I would listen to them and not do any more spell work until they get stuff cleaned up and can see clearly what is going on. It does sound like you are a person who perseverates on the spell work you are doing.

To you question of using the products, yes you can put the oils on yourself and carry herbs in your pocket to help with a situation though the long distance of your target does to me make it a bit weaker.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:44 pm

She said my own confidence is the issue, so she casted a strength spell on me.

She also said I could do one myself if I believe it will help. With the stuff I currently have, I was thinking of doing a simple candle burn with a petition (on the back of her photo). Then putting some come to me/follow me girl and perhaps 1 other oil, with some of the love herbs, and let it burn all Monday.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:44 am

Hi rookieguy13,

I would ask your Rootworker about what type of spell/candle to do. You don't want to interfere with what she is doing.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Siren Prince

Unread post by Siren Prince » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:54 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Hello, and welcome to the Forum.

That's a good question! If you are using a white candle to attract an as-yet unown lover what would be precious to him (or her)? Well, whaever you want! Puppies, kittens, babies, a home, a car, a wedding -- those would be nice for a start.
May I ask why I need to use the thorn of a white rose instead of like, a red rose? Can I use a red rose thorn instead? I live in a very small town atm and finding a white rose is becoming difficult. The red rose symbolizes love so I don't see why not but that's up to you guys. Also I'm a guy and I'm going to be trying to attract a new relationship from a guy, just putting that info out there in case it's still going to work with those terms. Thank you!

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:47 am

Ms Melanie wrote:Hi rookieguy13,

I would ask your Rootworker about what type of spell/candle to do. You don't want to interfere with what she is doing.

Good Luck!
She said the candle was fine, so I did one. Haven't heard from her since but I think I may later this evening or at night.

She's told me to pursuit the girl, but each time I do she just knocks me back to the point where I think she's just not interested. She had a go at me about 5 times in the last 7 days. I feel she's just being rude on purpose now. I guess I shall wait for her reply and see what she says. Not ready to put all my time, effort and 10 million spells into another person that's not worth the chase if there's nothing at the other end. I've tried local girls, they just don't do anything for me.

Thank You for your support, I'll be sure to update. :)

Lovet40
Newly Registered

strongest spell to get a man attention and focus

Unread post by Lovet40 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:47 am

Hi I'm Lovet40 I have a question..I'm attracted to this very handsome man that women runs behind which makes him full of himself. What is the strongest love spell kit or Candle to get him to start focusing on me on Us how do I keep his attention long-term enough to start a serious relationship.

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Can anyon. explain what to say when applying the oils to your body? Im looking to attract new love I brought come to me follow me and churpossa.. not doing anythong else because of privacy issues.
and do I need to apply it to my whole body?
Sorry if this has been asked before.. but I cant seem to find an answer.
thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:30 pm

snoopy28,

Prior to applying the oil I would pray over the oil with your petition asking God to grant it. then apply it reading, reciting a psalm that fits with the prayer and the petition. Then go out and do what ever physical activities you can do to help support the work. Like to meet a new lover, get out and date, meet people, go on a date site etc. No not the whole body but were depends. I always do the wrist, the palms (incase I touch em) around the hears (in case they hug me), maybe sexual parts if I think it will get their.. but becareful and test oil before going down south. Add a carrier oil if needed to cut it to make it applicable. Powders dust on the body easily without most of those issues.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: strongest spell to get a man attention and focus

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:45 pm

Hello, Lovet40,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you get a chance 9and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Well, all of our products are very strong. So, asking for the "strongest" is impossible to answer.

But, I would recommend that you start applying oils on yourself such as bewitching and look me over.

Then, use a complete spell kit for come to me.

Here are the links:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Also, please take a look at this page that Miss cat wrote on love spells. It has an array of FANTASTIC information: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
Lovet40 wrote:Hi I'm Lovet40 I have a question..I'm attracted to this very handsome man that women runs behind which makes him full of himself. What is the strongest love spell kit or Candle to get him to start focusing on me on Us how do I keep his attention long-term enough to start a serious relationship.
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:35 pm

As an update, I won't post everything since I've done it somewhere else I believe.

She did a spell, 2 cups of union and attraction. Told me to be patient and not ruin this one. Candle is still burning, I may put it out soon.

Reason: double posting

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:29 pm

J82 thank you. What do you mean by a carrier oil? And can you just wear an oil alone with no other work? Can anyone please share their success? ? I love hearing others stories.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Hello, snoopy28 ,

A carrier oil are oils such as almond oil, etc.

We don't solicit stories on the forum. But, you can easily search success stories using the search engine. Go to the upper right hand corner of any forum page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Just type in: Success. You will get oodles of testimonials!!

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:17 pm

Thank you again j82... ive tried come to me follow me. .. no success. :((
Dont know what im doing wrong. Maybe oils alone are not enough. :(

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:24 am

How would you go about encouraging someone to ask another to be in a relationship?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, rookieguy13 ,

The influence skull candle spell. I LOVE that spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Thanks. One last question: If the person was extremely talkative before, always wanted to speak, said they love you etc. Then all of a sudden they do a complete 180, is there any spells that could help? There's love and communication, I was wondering if there's anything else to change that.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:26 am

rookieguy13 wrote:Thanks. One last question: If the person was extremely talkative before, always wanted to speak, said they love you etc. Then all of a sudden they do a complete 180, is there any spells that could help? There's love and communication, I was wondering if there's anything else to change that.
In the reading you do check for other spells cast on the person or things that may have been thrown to break the two of you up. This is one reason why people may turn 180 degrees. If this is the case you need an uncrossing first.

The other reason is that you did not know the person very well and did not see the true nature or true feelings of the person. If this is the case do a cleansing and clarity spell on yourself before you start working the love on him/her again.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:42 am

Hello,

Last week I burned a candle for a new person on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday, and then again on Monday. The candle is almost finished, I plan on burning it again later. Would it be too much to burn another one with the same petition right after?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Hi, jayfox ,

That's absolutely acceptable!!

Wishing you success with this!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:42 am

I was wondering this too. My rootworker however told me to ignore my target for now, as she's being rude and let her come to me. Would changing colors help? I've burned a 72 hour red candle, I have a couple left, 2 pink and a white. My nearest store is quite far, I was wondering if I should buy more this weekend for it.

Another thing: It was next to a honey jar for my previous target when burning, would that have any effect on it? I didn't think much of it until now. I'm considering not working on the jar, I don't want to but I was advised.

If I were to change candle colors, that's not pink, do I use the same love oils? Or would I need to order something different?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:59 am

It's probably best to ask your rootworker as s/he knows your situation best. If you are advised to not do any work for now, I would follow those instructions. If you still have questions about it, your rootworker is your best resource for advice.

As far as burning a candle for one target next to a honey jar for another target, there are two answers here. First, you should clear a space for any spell you are doing, and move the remains of other spells away from it. You want to focus your energy on your intended target. Second, I don't think it will affect your spell as you set the candle for a different person. However don't be surprised if the person in the jar doesn't feel a little heat as well. ;)
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:43 am

I asked her but she didn't really say yes or no in her explanation. I wanted to start burning another yesterday as it was Friday. She's sick at the moment, so I don't want to bother her too much. For general knowledge, would I have to burn it on those days (mon/wed/fri), and could I use the same petition? Also, if the person is being somewhat rude lately would I switch from Red to pink? Right now I have red/pink/white candles, most of them are around 98 hour burning. Was thinking maybe I should buy some smaller ones. Not sure what oil I could use, or if I should change. The last candle was fast luck, come to me, and follow me. I couldn't dress it in herbs so I sprinkled them around the candle.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”