Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Avoid Jury Duty

Bibi2
Forum Member

Spells to Avoid Jury Duty

Unread post by Bibi2 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Hey guys,

My husband received a notice for jury duty and under any other circumstances, he'd be okay with it but he just started a new job and financially, it would screw us completely because the compensation is only $15 dollars a day. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on what to use to get them to not choose him for the jury, or perhaps wait to pick him when we're better off financially.

Thanks for reading!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Avoid Jury Duty

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Can't you just postpone it? Most notices say you can post pone it as long as you do not wait until the last minute to do so. In addition, he has already been picked. I know where i live you have to keep calling in or checkin online if they want you to go in officially. For this case, I would use some law keep away products. Or you can use some oregano, elder berries, and some poppy seeds to confuse the law from picking him. Put it on a brown candle. Or you can go the luck route and have him be lucky enough to avoid jury duty.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Bibi2
Forum Member

Unread post by Bibi2 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:11 pm

We were looking for the info to postpone it but could not find it. Basically, we're looking to work something out where he either won't be called in, or if he does get called in, they won't pick him to be one of the jurors. Law Keep Away/luck combo sounds great. Thanks for taking the time to answer. :)

kmew1315
Forum Member

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Well, it's not a hoodoo suggestion, but a practical one. If he gets called in and you want to be sure he doesn't get selected, then at the interview, pretend to be racist or to hate cops or to have been close to someone who was a victim of whatever the case is or whatever you have to do to look bad. If he doesn't want to lie or make himself look bad then just be completely outspoken and opinionated about whatever it is that he states.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Bibi2
Forum Member

Unread post by Bibi2 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:04 pm

Yeah, he's going to attempt to walk the fine line between being someone they don't want, and, being held in contempt. LOL. I just wanna back him up with what I'm good at. ;)

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”