Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Avoid Rental House or Apartment Eviction

lilmisspetitencurvy
Forum Member

Advice on Saving My Home

Unread post by lilmisspetitencurvy » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:21 pm

I rent my home and the owners of the house live in Greece and they want to sell the house. The for sale sign is in front of the house. I plan on cleaning up my credit so that I can get approved for a loan to buy the house. So I wanted to know what could I do to make someone not want to buy it or find the house attractive. I nailed the house down last year when I first moved in and that helped tremendously (there are so many times I've could've been thrown out with my 9 year old daughter for not having the rent on time but the nails and the Lord helped it from happening) but now I have to save it we love this house.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Avoid Rental House or Apartment Eviction

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Hello, lilmisspetitencurvy,

I have merged your query to the correct thread. Please read the 4 pages here for spell idea.

Also, Hotfoot comes to mind. To Hotfoot anybody that is interested in this property. You could even lay down the powders around the property

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Wishing you the best

take care

lilmisspetitencurvy
Forum Member

Unread post by lilmisspetitencurvy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:07 pm

Thanks

Blackbeauty83
Forum Member

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:27 pm

I lost my job in February and I have been struggling since, I was able to pay my bills with some money I had saved and taxes, but I have been unsuccessful with finding a job after millions of applications, so now I have been served papers for eviction and child protection service has been called since I'm on the verge of being homeless, I have tried everything from petitioning st Jude, st martin I just recently got a cos mojo hand to help with jobs and money. And I plan on doing a 13 day bath, but what should I do to help prolong this eviction because I have no where to go.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, Blackbeauty83 ,

I have already answered you on the other post

Take care

ceramicat
Forum Member
Re: Got 3 day notice, need help.

Unread post by ceramicat » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:11 am

I got a call today saying my check for rent is nsf, but it wasn't refused for that. We have an account that requires checks to be preapproved, which I did. They are also asking for $155 in fees to be paid with the rent in a money order. Our complex is owned by a huge corporation so working with tenants is a foreign concept to hem. We live on SSI & barely have enough for our medications & paper products. We just don't have it. In the past they have asked me to find out what happened & I took care of it. We are seniors disabled with no funds to move or help to do so.

I usually burn sage & reversing candles during Mercury retrograde but it's back in standard orbit. Now that the moon is waning I would normally do an uncrossing spell, but this is different. I have until Sunday morning to get it in without eviction proceedings.

What can I do to get them to accept a gradual pay on the fees, drop the three day & take a replacement check, or to get help from someone else? Neither of us have parents that are alive, or relatives that care.

I also need something from keeping our rent from skyrocketing when our lease is up in August. We have section 8 vouchers, but it's just not enough.

Thanks, I know I'm rambling, but I am very upset.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello, ceramicat ,

Oh, boy. This is fast notice.

Do you have any of the domination (do as I say, Bend over, etc) or commanding products?

ceramicat
Forum Member

Unread post by ceramicat » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:13 am

Yes, I do.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Hello, ceramicat ,

Good! So, it's time to try and force them into your way of thinking

You might want to perform skull candle spells

And, please look at this page for more ideas:

www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care

rblackmon1
Forum Member

Spells for to deal with property manager before eviction is

Unread post by rblackmon1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:12 am

What oils, candles, or powder can I use to deal with the property managers? I don't want to get evicted over something that isn't my fault. Basically I refuse to pay late fees so she took my rent money and added it toward late fees. Therefore I am late on rent which adds more late fees to my account. I do believe that's against the law in Texas so I don't mind going to court. However I don't want to lose my apartment since i have no where else to go and I am currently not working.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Hello, rblackmon1,

Welcome to the forum

Please read the 4 pages on this thread for wonderful spell ideas.

after reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Thanks

babybaby
Forum Member

Unread post by babybaby » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi all.
Hope your well.
I'm back here once again prayed for stability got a landlord I thought was great.
Been in my home for 2 years and the landlord promised it was long term. Now he wants me to move Me and my 3 children out so he can move in his teenage daughter and boyfriends. What can I do to change there minds are renew my tenancy again for another year.
I'm doing a honey hat and sugar bowl.
I've nailed the property do I need to pray over them again? Please advise is needed i have until June to get him to change his mind. I need more time to save for my home I want to buy. Moving my children again is too unsettling for them
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:01 am

Hello babybaby,

I'm very sorry you're in the middle of this stressful situation. I'd recommend working a skull candle on the landlord; dress a white skull candle with calamus root chips, Commanding oil and Influence oil, and write a petition paper telling him to rent the property to you for another year. Burn it while he is likely to be asleep. You can read more about skull candle spells here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You can find all the materials I mentioned here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html

That's good you have railroad spikes at the four corners of your house; dress the top of each one with a drop of your urine to further "mark" your territory.

You could also do some Hot Foot work on that daughter, to keep her away from the house:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck, and keep us posted.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Schelleness
Newly Registered

Single Mother In Need After Facing Multiple Hardships!!

Unread post by Schelleness » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:47 am

I am but days away from what I can only describe as a financial crucifixion by my landlord.

After a series of traumatic and long lasting events (that took a considerable toll on my mental health) I was put into, as well as walked into a situation in which I am almost entirely helpless. I have no job, no money, no hope and this home is my dream and was also my adopted mothers dream home. (I am convinced as she described the dreams including it vividly)

She has since passed away and I have been unable to stay on top of every thing. My mental and physical health plummeted and down too went my will to strive and to live in such harsh and unforgiving circumstances. I fell in love for a short time but have since been told nasty things by him and am again left with no support system, no escape from a prior abusive relationship including his family members, and losing my home. They took me from being one month behind to now owing over 3,100$ overall knowing I am not gainfully employed at this time and taking into no account my health or well-being.

My girls are with close acquaintances, (I hesitate to call them friends with their recent badmouthing and lack of sympathy whatsoever) and safe but it will kill them to not have this house to come home to. It will kill me to lose it and cause not only my family but two more families to lose all of thier belongings! Please please help!!! I think I've been hexed!!!! There must be something I could do to catch just one little break!!! Its all I need to draw strength to go forward from, seeing as taking my own life has been a constant plagueing thought no matter how I try to fight it.

My mental health has been at an all time low and although I try my hardest to maintain a positive attitude and be reminded of the laws of manifestation and abundance it is as though I'm cursed! I've not practiced magic in years But I have always held to the belief that all things are possible in this wildly miraculous world we live in and now I'm placing my faith, and my life, in its hands!!! :cry: :?:

I am so sorry to come to you like this today but I am desperate and on my knees, I'm out of hope and I'm out of options, please, tell me what to do because I will do anything to ensure that this home stays secure and my girls have a place and a mommy to come home to!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Single Mother In Need After Facing Multiple Hardships!!

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:16 pm

Hello, Schelleness ,

I am so very sorry that you are going through all of this.

However, you had mentioned suicidal ideations, and this is our FIRST concern and we BEG you to seek professional help.

We are not in a position to provide any type of assistance to people who feel like ending their precious lives.

And here is the number to call: IMMEDIATELY

Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

1-800-273-8255

You also need to speak to an attorney for these issues.

Since you are questioning a curse, my advice to you is to obtain a reading to see if this is the case.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Also, please look at the thread to get spell ideas

But, please seek counseling first and foremost

PLEASE take care of yourself. Your life DOES matter.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:05 pm

HI All. I am not sure where to start with this situation, so I would appreciate help.

The apartment complex of my son, his girlfriend and friend started eviction proceedings after they were given verbal permission to get new people in to take over the lease. They were not told to pay while doing this, my son brought me in and I told her to talk to me about anything. She took my information and agreed to call me.

Today someone showed up at the apartment with a maintenance crew (for muscle) and tried to convince my son to move out or they would destroy his credit and all this garbage. He called me,she tried to tell me the same thing and I told her if she ever did that again, I'd file harassment charges. They aren't even doing things legally.

My problem is how to make them (barring involving the police) to leave them alone, stay away from the apartment (as well as my son) and let the legal process take its course? We were trying to get out of the lease the right way, but now she messed with my kid and I won't stand for that. TIA
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:39 am

MrsBrown,

I would use court case products for success in court and I would use items to avoid the police on him.

Here is a thread: be-invisible-to-the-law-police-process- ... 27822.html
Here is a page on keeping the law away: http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html
Spells for court cases: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

As for her trying to use force, you can do reversing on them to send it back and fiery wall of protection on your son.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”